Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Jardin Blanc Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women

Jardin Blanc Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women

In the memory of a walk in a moonlighted Mediterranean garden, Maître Parfumeur et Gantier created Jardin Blanc fragrance. It belongs to the Les Fleurs Divines collection.

This exciting bouquet of white flowers harmoniously blends jasmine, seringa flower, honeysuckle, tuberose and ylang-ylang.

It is available in 100 and 200 ml bottles, as well as 500 ml refills. Jardin Blanc was launched in 1988.

Mandarin Orange Myrhh Green Notes

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Clove Syringa Tuberose

Vetiver Sandalwood Tolu Balsam

La Haie Fleurie

Jardin Blanc Fragrance Reviews

I live in an part of Southern California that had acres and acres of orange trees before the city grew to surround us. When the trees bloomed the whole area was awash in the scent of orange blossoms. Although Jardin Blanc has no orange blossom in the ingredient list, that is what I smell when I first apply it. Gradually, tuberose becomes more prominent. Although I generally dislike tuberose, here it is supported by other florals and the heavier base elements to produce a heartstoppingly lovely effect. Like a young bride on her wedding day.

jean-marc sinan
jean-marc sinan

(A review originally posted on MakeupAlley in 2005, I wanted to re-post it here now because I do not use MakeupAlley anymore [but have many fond memories of using it] and I am trying to get back into writing reviews, using old 'work' as inspiration...): I think I have found my first holy the most unexpected way and the most unexpected of fragrance categories: white flowers, jasmine and tuberose to be more precise. Nestled away in the corner of Amsterdam's Shu Uemura, trusty SA Carien has done it once again, saw me sniffing the pure Jasmin from MPG and produced the only product I had not yet smelled: Jardin Blanc. The name would not draw me, the fragrance family would not draw me, nothing about this fragrance had me written all over it. But it is the strangest fragrance experience I have ever had. My nose has been developing over the past year's quest into fragrance, and the one thing I thought I could not wear was white florals. Too intense, heady, headache inducing on me. But this one is a stunner.
A perfect fragrance blending jasmine, honeysuckle (finally discovered honeysuckle in a perfume!), tuberose and lilac, with a vetiver and tolu base, adding spicy sweetness and earthy grounding...the stems leaves and roots of the plants...The reason I am writing this review is that I thought it was the worst fragrance decision purchase I have ever made, but now realized that I had simply just stepped outside of myself and discovered something so close to me that I was ignoring it--Mandy Aftel describes how jasmine is an antidepressant and aphrodisiac, and I think she must be right. No matter how much I spray it on it just blends right in with my chemistry and being, it FEELS like me.
Notes in composition from The enchantment of jasmine, honeysuckle and tubereuse. Flowery. Top Note: Mandarin, myrtle, leafy green; Middle Note: Ylang-ylang, clove, jasmine; Base Note: Sandalwood, tolu, vetiver. It is a beautiful and ethereal composition, the highest chakra, and for someone who shies away from white clothes and tight high end fitting garments I think I've finally found something I would have never thought to add to my collection, something that has taken me by surprise, it doesn't scream or shout, it simply says "me".

Jardin Blanc is like a walk amidst waves of warmth and freshness brought by flowers.
While wearing it I imagine myself in a forest lighted by sunrise, in the middle of treading a brook barefooted.
The tidal movement is caused by the single notes in this beautiful scent: the coldness of jasmin paired with the warmth of tuberose; a fresh wave of green notes supported by the warmth of the spices; the warm embrace of ylang-ylang coupled by the fresh breeze of citrus.
Woods all beneath supporting each and everyone.
I wish this scent were more famous, it would be a joy smelling it in the people around us.
I am happy I discovered it years ago and have started using it again now that autumn has come and intense scents are more appropriate for day wearing.
Sillage is great, lasting power is excellent, very complex development.
What do you ask for more?

Love it! I am not an expert in perfumes, I only know this is a beautiful fragrance!

Beautiful fragrance. So white, transparent, strong and sensual all at the same time. It's like a good girl trying to be a courtesan. Subtle yet powerful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Jardin Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Jardin Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin Blanc by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin Blanc by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.