Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Tubereuse Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women

Tubereuse Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women
dislike

tuberose

Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier is a Floral fragrance for women. Tubereuse was launched in 1988. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Laporte. Top notes are rose, tuberose and green notes; middle note is jasmine; base notes are musk and amber.

Rose Tuberose Green Notes

Jasmine

Musk Amber

Tubereuse Fragrance Reviews

Srebecca
Srebecca

If you like Tuberose this is wonderful. Delightful, perfect for daytime. Reminds me of Bond No. 9 For her by Saks Fifth Avenue.

meligonlan
meligonlan

Very strong sillage but really faint smell almost like soap. It's nice but not something I would pay 100 EUR for. Apparently this is one of Jlo's favorite perfumes and it doesn't surprise me at all. I've noticed she likes perfumes that smell like soap, her first creation Glow smells this way too.

emily7
emily7

As much as I love Fracas, on my skin this one smells much better.

Opens with a sharp and green parsley-like top note that lasts not longer than a minute. After that strange intro becomes softer, powdery and creamy, almost buttery, exotic but not too sweet or overpowering, still sensual and strong enough for a perfect feminine daywear scent.
Although it's linear and doesn't have grandeur, it has depth and significant lasting power as well as a certain cosiness (ambergris) that makes it more approachable and more friendly than my beloved cold-hearted princess Fracas.

Cannot decide if I love it or just like it. But I would most certainly wear it.

This one went on to my skin as if it had spoiled, sharp, sticky and murky smelling. It mellows quickly into a faint tuberose with wood notes, but there's just too much going on and it's unclear and jumbled. Eventually it dries down to a dead ringer for that pink granulated powder hand soap they used to have in public restrooms in the 80s. I like that scent, actually, but I don't want to SMELL like that. MPG Tubereuse is like an experiment that went wrong. It's not horrid, but it sure isn't something I will wear.

Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier 3.83 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Tubereuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Tubereuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Dior Diorissimo Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Diptyque Do Son Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Serge Lutens A La Nuit Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Serge Lutens Un Lys Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Hermes Caleche Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Serge Lutens Fleurs de Citronnier