Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Tubereuse Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women

Tubereuse Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier for women
dislike

tuberose

Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier is a Floral fragrance for women. Tubereuse was launched in 1988. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Laporte. Top notes are rose, tuberose and green notes; middle note is jasmine; base notes are musk and amber.

Rose Tuberose Green Notes

Jasmine

Musk Amber

Tubereuse Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

This was a blind buy, and from the notes and reviews I was expecting something a bit similar to Prada's Infusion de Tubereuse. I was sadly mistaken - on me this smells exactly like the wet gray modeling clay we used in art class when I was a child. EXACTLY like it. I kept hoping it would develop into something else, anything else, but it never did. I've got a 3.3oz. bottle if anyone wants to swap. The bottle itself is beautiful though!

Henriette
Henriette

All these previous reviews have something which I share too.
It's green. Yes, definitely.
It's a bit soapy. True.
It has a top parsley like note. Yes, indeed.
What else?
It's a very nice scent, very elegant and old money (yes, this too has been said).
For being a tuberose, if you have in mind Fracas, this is on the very opposite side.
It's not creamy, not soft, not sweet, not opulent.
It's a very green rendition of a tuberose, as if caught by a long distance, with amber, greenery and musk leading the play.
Sillage is good, but not enormous.
Lasting power is not too long.
I love it, I find it a good detour from the usual tuberose we all know and love.
But if you are looking for a clone of Fracas, this is miles away.
However BEAUTIFUL.

nakedcity
nakedcity

Old money, tropical floral with a bit of intrigue courtesy of the ambergris. It's present but doesn't shout, the rose and green notes add dimension to the drydown. If I were 20 years older and $10 million richer, this would be my go to tropical scent. For now I only have a sample, waiting for me to reach those two things.

Srebecca
Srebecca

If you like Tuberose this is wonderful. Delightful, perfect for daytime. Reminds me of Bond No. 9 For her by Saks Fifth Avenue.

meligonlan
meligonlan

Very strong sillage but really faint smell almost like soap. It's nice but not something I would pay 100 EUR for. Apparently this is one of Jlo's favorite perfumes and it doesn't surprise me at all. I've noticed she likes perfumes that smell like soap, her first creation Glow smells this way too.

emily7
emily7

As much as I love Fracas, on my skin this one smells much better.

Opens with a sharp and green parsley-like top note that lasts not longer than a minute. After that strange intro becomes softer, powdery and creamy, almost buttery, exotic but not too sweet or overpowering, still sensual and strong enough for a perfect feminine daywear scent.
Although it's linear and doesn't have grandeur, it has depth and significant lasting power as well as a certain cosiness (ambergris) that makes it more approachable and more friendly than my beloved cold-hearted princess Fracas.

Cannot decide if I love it or just like it. But I would most certainly wear it.

This one went on to my skin as if it had spoiled, sharp, sticky and murky smelling. It mellows quickly into a faint tuberose with wood notes, but there's just too much going on and it's unclear and jumbled. Eventually it dries down to a dead ringer for that pink granulated powder hand soap they used to have in public restrooms in the 80s. I like that scent, actually, but I don't want to SMELL like that. MPG Tubereuse is like an experiment that went wrong. It's not horrid, but it sure isn't something I will wear.

Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier 3.57 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Tubereuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Tubereuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse by Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Christian Dior Diorissimo Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Diptyque Do Son Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Robert Piguet Bandit Robert Piguet Fracas Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Jardin Blanc Serge Lutens A La Nuit Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Hermes Caleche Serge Lutens Rousse Chanel Chanel N°19 Frederic Malle Iris Poudre