Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
Mally Mally for women Pictures

Mally Beauty plans to introduce the newest addition to its widening collection and it’s unlike any other product Mally Roncal has created. On October 29th, she will officially launch the eponymous Mally’s Signature Fragrance, a modern, floral, citrus scent with a captivating tropical twist, to QVC. Core to the fragrance is the Sampaguita flower – the national flower of the Philippines – which is similar to the clean scent of jasmine, but with a more tropical and intoxicating impression.

Mally passionately believes that beauty is an all-encompassing entity. “Beauty isn’t just about color cosmetics and covering up a blemish,” she says adding, “I wanted to create a scent that embodies who I am…something fresh and feminine that makes you feel joyful and invigorated.” A proud supporter of the Filipino community, Mally’s Signature Fragrance pays homage to her heritage using notes from the Sampaguita flower. The name translates in English to “I promise you,” and represents a symbol of fidelity, devotion, purity, strength and dedication.

Having already made her mark in cosmetics, working with such celebrities as Beyonce and Angelina Jolie, Mally’s Signature Fragrance is her first step towards her mission to captivate and stimulate all five senses. Expect to see, touch, taste, hear and smell much more in the future!

+ Top Note: Sampaguita, Mandarin, Red Currant, Bamboo, Palm Leaf

+ Middle Note: Freesia, Jasmine, Muguet, Peony

+ Base Note: Peach, Coconut, Sandalwood, Musks Mally was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicole Mancini.

Jasmine Mandarin Orange Red Berries Palm Leaf Bamboo

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Peony

Musk Sandalwood Peach Coconut

Summer Grace

Mally Fragrance Reviews

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

Tuberose/gardenia mixed with coconut. That's all I have to say about this Mally fragrance. No s special and unique notes here !!! Longevity is pretty decent. But I don't plan on re-purchasing this.

Tovah
Tovah

lukkyme - "Sampaguita" is the Filipino word for Jasminum sambac, which is jasmine. Jasmine is the first listed note in both the Pyramid and the user votes (above). Mally Roncal uses the word "sampaguita" to represent her Filipino heritage. Jasminum sambac is also known as Arabian Jasmine.

aray
aray

Received a sample of this today and the first thing I wanted to do after trying was... drink it :) It is delish, indeed. Scrumptious, exotic, sweet, and juicy. Think tropical fruit salad with a hint of flower garden.

Since I have no clue what sampaguita smells like, I can't comment on the notes much, I do, however, smell the coconut and peach very distinctively.

Sillage is enormous and when freshly applied has the ability to turn a room into a tropical spa slash high end tanning studio sorta place, but the dry-down is wonderfully warm and lingering. Spritz with care!

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

I just rubbed a cloth sample on me. Is it just me, or does this smell similar to Diesel Zero for Women? It has to be the coconut. I was expecting more sampaguita (the flower of the Philippines), but I can't smell any. Anyway, that's how the cloth sample smelled. I'll update whenever I find a bottle I can spray on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mally Mally fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mally Mally, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mally by Mally. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mally by Mally represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Kenzo Kashaya The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest Jil Sander Sun Chanel Allure eau de parfum Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Estée Lauder Sensuous Coty Sand & Sable Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Givenchy Organza Donna Karan DKNY Women ♥ Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Guess Guess Girl Belle Tom Ford Violet Blonde Escada Rockin' Rio Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles The Rising Phoenix Perfumery Poisoned Fig Eris Parfums Belle de Jour