Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men
dislike

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aoud Black Candy was launched in 2012. Top notes are licorice and mint; middle notes are amber and rose; base notes are sweet notes and white musk.

Licorice Mint

Amber Rose

Sweet Notes White Musk

Aoud Black Candy Fragrance Reviews

GIUGGIOLA2
GIUGGIOLA2

Profumo incantevole uno dei miei preferiti...

Cochlea
Cochlea

I was inspired by Lolita Lempicka to look for more of the licorice/anise note in perfumes. This is an Oriental Vanilla, not a gourmand scent, the sweetness and spiciness is well balanced here in my opinion. The first spray on my skin was very medicinal and green, then it calmed down a little bit. After a period of time I sensed the rose, the rose is beautiful and creamy in this, then I sensed the warm amber. The name is misleading, there is no "oud" here. The sillage and longevity are both very good! Black Candy is a very nice scent.

alberto1964
alberto1964

Particular scent with reminiscent of liquorice. I do not know if I can wear it but I think I'd much about others.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I received a sample of Black Candy with our Wild Fruits/Cedrat Bois order. Well, I get sweet licorice and a touch of rose from time-to-bottom. Mancera makes some quality juice (this is no exception) so I'm sure there was an amber and musk thing going on in the background...but I just couldn't move past that smell of sweet licorice on my skin. Black (licorice)...yes! Candy (sweet)...yes! Aoud...no, not one whisper of oud which I find unusual for something named Aoud Black Candy.

Okay, while I love the taste of licorice in my pie-hole, I quickly realized that I do not like it, in any form or fashion, in a fragrance that's on my skin. I'm not going to rate this one since it's not fair to hate on a fragrance when it's not my cup of tea. Let's just say if you enjoy wearing the smell of candy and licorice...well, you're going to love this one! Moreover, if you're looking for oud...well, you're not going to find it here so look elsewhere in the Mancera line.

Definitely leans heavily towards the feminine side. Longevity and and Sillage were excellent, but I couldn't wait to scrub this one off my skin for the aforementioned reasons.

miaou
miaou

My husband said: WOW, WHAT A GREAT FRAGRANCE! (that's a super-duper men's compliment cause i own and wear over 100 fragrances and usually he doesn't care). This fragrance doesn't feel oud-y, but it definitely has some undescribable oriental notes, and i don't feel liquorice also (oud and liquorice were the two things i wanted to find so much in this fragrance - that's a pity). The strange thing also is that i feel some subtle soapiness here, like in chloe-type mainstream rosy fragrances, which i don't like. Anyway, this is very interesting, but not bottleworthy for me.
p.s. This fragrance reminds me of the smell in some shoe stores - clean, sweet, and a little plasticky.

missdior1972
missdior1972

Gorgeous scent, I always get loads of compliments when I wear it. It's not quite as strong as some of the other Mancera scents, as I have to reapply throughout the day but I still love it.

harlemmal
harlemmal

Very pleasant scent. Smells like bond's Harrods Patcholli oud

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is on my next list, if I can only find it first.

If someone who lives in UK ( I know they sell this there ) would like to do a perfume exchange with me, maybe there is something they don't have over there but they have it here, we can help each other out. You can get me this and I can get you something that you might like from US. Message me

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera 3.84 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mancera Aoud Black Candy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mancera Aoud Black Candy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aoud Black Candy by Mancera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aoud Black Candy by Mancera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montale Chocolate Greedy By Kilian Back to Black Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Montale Intense Cafe Parfums de Marly Herod Diptyque Volutes Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses Mona di Orio Oudh Osmanthus Donna Karan Black Cashmere Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Amouage Interlude Woman Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Dior Midnight Poison Diptyque Eau Duelle