Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men
dislike

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aoud Black Candy was launched in 2012. Top notes are licorice and mint; middle notes are amber and rose; base notes are sweet notes and white musk.

Licorice Mint

Amber Rose

Sweet Notes White Musk

Aoud Black Candy Fragrance Reviews

alberto1964
alberto1964

Particular scent with reminiscent of liquorice. I do not know if I can wear it but I think I'd much about others.

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I received a sample of Black Candy with our Wild Fruits/Cedrat Bois order. Well, I get sweet licorice and a touch of rose from time-to-bottom. Mancera makes some quality juice (this is no exception) so I'm sure there was an amber and musk thing going on in the background...but I just couldn't move past that smell of sweet licorice on my skin. Black (licorice)...yes! Candy (sweet)...yes! Aoud...no, not one whisper of oud which I find unusual for something named Aoud Black Candy.

Okay, while I love the taste of licorice in my pie-hole, I quickly realized that I do not like it, in any form or fashion, in a fragrance that's on my skin. I'm not going to rate this one since it's not fair to hate on a fragrance when it's not my cup of tea. Let's just say if you enjoy wearing the smell of candy and licorice...well, you're going to love this one! Moreover, if you're looking for oud...well, you're not going to find it here so look elsewhere in the Mancera line.

Definitely leans heavily towards the feminine side. Longevity and and Sillage were excellent, but I couldn't wait to scrub this one off my skin for the aforementioned reasons.

miaou
miaou

My husband said: WOW, WHAT A GREAT FRAGRANCE! (that's a super-duper men's compliment cause i own and wear over 100 fragrances and usually he doesn't care). This fragrance doesn't feel oud-y, but it definitely has some undescribable oriental notes, and i don't feel liquorice also (oud and liquorice were the two things i wanted to find so much in this fragrance - that's a pity). The strange thing also is that i feel some subtle soapiness here, like in chloe-type mainstream rosy fragrances, which i don't like. Anyway, this is very interesting, but not bottleworthy for me.
p.s. This fragrance reminds me of the smell in some shoe stores - clean, sweet, and a little plasticky.

missdior1972
missdior1972

Gorgeous scent, I always get loads of compliments when I wear it. It's not quite as strong as some of the other Mancera scents, as I have to reapply throughout the day but I still love it.

harlemmal
harlemmal

Very pleasant scent. Smells like bond's Harrods Patcholli oud

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is on my next list, if I can only find it first.

If someone who lives in UK ( I know they sell this there ) would like to do a perfume exchange with me, maybe there is something they don't have over there but they have it here, we can help each other out. You can get me this and I can get you something that you might like from US. Message me

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera 4.00 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mancera Aoud Black Candy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mancera Aoud Black Candy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aoud Black Candy by Mancera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aoud Black Candy by Mancera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Montale Chocolate Greedy Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Diptyque Volutes By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Mona di Orio Les Nombres d’Or Oud Donna Karan Black Cashmere Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles By Kilian Cruel Intentions Mancera Roses Vanille Dior Midnight Poison Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Montale Intense Cafe Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Parfum d`Empire Azemour Les Orangers Parfums de Marly Herod Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces