Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men

Aoud Black Candy Mancera for women and men
dislike

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aoud Black Candy was launched in 2012. Top notes are licorice and mint; middle notes are amber and rose; base notes are sweet notes and white musk.

Licorice Mint

Amber Rose

Sweet Notes White Musk

Aoud Black Candy Fragrance Reviews

missdior1972
missdior1972

Gorgeous scent, I always get loads of compliments when I wear it. It's not quite as strong as some of the other Mancera scents, as I have to reapply throughout the day but I still love it.

harlemmal
harlemmal

Very pleasant scent. Smells like bond's Harrods Patcholli loud.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is on my next list, if I can only find it first.

If someone who lives in UK ( I know they sell this there ) would like to do a perfume exchange with me, maybe there is something they don't have over there but they have it here, we can help each other out. You can get me this and I can get you something that you might like from US. Message me

Aoud Black Candy by Mancera 4.00 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mancera Aoud Black Candy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mancera Aoud Black Candy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aoud Black Candy by Mancera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aoud Black Candy by Mancera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Montale Chocolate Greedy Mona di Orio Les Nombres d’Or Oud Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses Diptyque Volutes Donna Karan Black Cashmere L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu M. Micallef Note Vanillee Byredo Accord Oud Bond No 9 I Love New York for All Byredo Pulp Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Dior Midnight Poison Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Caron Parfum Sacre Robert Piguet Bandit