Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Roses Greedy Mancera for women and men

Roses Greedy Mancera for women and men
dislike

Roses Greedy by Mancera is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Roses Greedy was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Mancera. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach, coconut, black currant and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, jasmine and flowers; base notes are white musk, amber, vanilla, sugar and benzoin.

Mandarin Orange Peach Coconut Black Currant Pink Pepper

Rose Jasmine Flowers

White Musk Amber Vanilla Sugar Benzoin

Rosamunda

Roses Greedy Fragrance Reviews

iam2sexy4uris

I have a 120 ml bottle for a swap, it's about 90% full. This is an amazing fragrance and I definitely want it to go to good hands cause my perfumes are my babies :)

The reason I'm swapping is because I own many amazing fragrances and I won't be able to use them all in a life time.

Message me if you're interested for a swap.

Red Rose
Red Rose

Got lots of samples from my local sephora store for mancera fragrances including this one greedy rose. Forget about fresh rose like cartier goutt de rose & foregt about rose water like paul smith, not even your regular rose vanilla fragrances because this one is diffrent. It smells like something I owned or my mother owned when we were younger, smells like thick cream & I don't think it smells gourmand but at the same time it's not spicy or caramel if you know what I mean. I can detect the coconut very clearly in this fragrance along with so many flowers. I tested this last night only once, one spray to the inside of my elbow cause I think it holds to the scent better & the test itself would be of course better as the one would know if the fragrance would suit him/her or not. For me as I'm a fresh fragrance type of person, I don't think this appeals to me. You can always drop by my profile & see how my taste in fragrances look alike. I got many other mancera samples that I may test later & write a review about.

alberto1964
alberto1964

I do not like the rose fragrance for a man, but this is an exception. I find the scent very pleasant, never too sweet. It has character and is measured. The tail of amber is fantastic. Very good.

craftyminx
craftyminx

Does anyone know if this is made from natural ingredients? I have a coconut allergy, and I can cope with synthetics, but natural coconut breaks me out in hives.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

The notes look very similar to kilian's liaisons dangerouses or however thats spelled. Can anyone concure on the similarities?

Shwets
Shwets

I expected a rose rich fragrance. Instead it has fruity notes which remind me of the Eau de Couture by Juicy Couture. The tuberose note is similar in this but smoother with roses added in rose greedy. The name is misleading as I expected a concentrated rose fragrance but if you love both roses and tuberose then this is worth trying. Wasn’t my cup of tea though.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

It's been a while since I've been so smitten by a perfume. It's very potent peachy rose at first, and so well balanced in the drydown. I can't pick out the coconut, which is fine with me. It is very feminine for being marketed as unisex (I mean, that could really include anything I guess.) I am desperate to get a bottle, but sadly $160 is a bit steep for me right now. One I'll dream about for a while!

lafefe
lafefe

I had ordered a bunch of samples on line with the theme of rose, vanilla and almond, my favourite notes. My "sampling weekend" ended with Roses Greedy by Mancera and all I can say it that it's the best of all the samples I got.
Now I can say I've tried several wonderful roses, from la Fille de Berlin to Mogador, from Rose Velours de Van Cleef & Arpels to Roses Greedy, and many more, but this is just glorious, so elegant, so feminine! Something I can fall in love with immediately!
It reminds me of something I cannot really put my fingers on, the rose is splendid, bright, joyful, rich, sexy! I was trying to figure out what the other notes could be, I could only detect a strong amber heart and base, but I couldn't smell any fruit nor jasmine, I will try it again and see if I can get more notes.
On me it's a strong and very sexy rose in a bed of amber, it's delicious, rounded, kind of the perfect rose perfume to me.
Highly recommended to all rose lovers!

pj.alowishus
pj.alowishus

Got it today, purchased via Selfridges online, the smell has been done before, to me it smell's like a woman's perfume and I can't remember which one, but it's not nice, serves me right for buying blind.

Quasar
Quasar

Skin type scent
Stays close to the skin intimate, warm , balanced sweet
Coconut and Peach than black currant and Jasmine slowly fading
Leaving soft rosy musky smooth vanilla a bit spicy touch on your skin
Complex but not overwhelming very likeable a bit shy
Still amazing
X

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

Since my wild hunt for rose scent that started me with Fragnatica. I think I may have sniff dozens of rose perfume and I must say this one is at the very top of my favorite list. :) and for a niche perfume it is quite affordable too.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I was thrilled to smell this one (thanks to the generous fragrantican member who sent to me a sample), and honestly, I am no longer excited about rose fragrances and was beginning to feel they come out of favour with me... I was wrong!
This is such a lovely fruity rose: creamy, intense and sweet at the same time, but not synthetic. The drydown features prominent jasmine and musk. Great projection and longevity!
The closest scent that comes to my mind is Montale Roses Musk, but that one is more linear and without pepper-citrus tones.

lucifera
lucifera

not to myself: its nice and mweh.. first spray is nice but not FBW! will bore me eventually..besides it contains coconut

Wow! This really hit my brain while I was at Exsence 2013, so you figure out how many great perfumes I had around. No matter, Roses Greedy won over many!
I didn't expect such a rich note list because it smells very balanced and very well blended. Of course, it smells rose most of all, but it's such a divine fresh-cut sensual and even spiritual rose!
Nothing like any other typical musty rose-scent or too fresh summer rose, this is THE ROSE for modern demanding yet romantic times.
I kept sniffing my hand all the time and I was in a bliss. Long lasting too, quite radiant but never invadent.

To my nose this is a sweet rose scent, really alluring,bright, attractive, very nicely done, I detect some musk, it is definitely sweet in the base, I can tell it is a well put together scent, it is unique , and I wouldn't mind owning it. It develops nicely on the skin, fresh, smooth, warm, all at the same time, which a luxurious edge
Pretty creation, with good longevity, a plus for rose lovers, modern yet classy, can't see a man wearing it though.
Update: I enjoyed the sample more than the actual bottle, my husband' s verdict is tt it smells like bug pray, so not keeping it

iam2sexy4uris

First things first, the bottle is amazing! Very high quality packaging, I love that.

The smell is very floral fruity gourmand, but not like your usual cheap smelling mass production floral fruity ( Prada Candy, latest releases from Gucci, any type of celebrity perfumes which are great air fresheners, or Victoria Secrete perfumes which are even more cheaper kind of air fresheners etc ). No, this is a very sophisticated Floral Fruity Gourmand. You don't smell much rose in here, but more of a Jasmine mixed with vanilla, amber and musk. It's quite long lasting, even for me because my skin eats perfume in minutes, any perfume, but this one I can hold for about 2-3 hours on my wrist ( other perfume is less than an hour, even the niche kind ).

My first impressions of this perfume is that it reminded me a bit of the first Juicy Couture perfume, but more fruity and sensual, not as harsh as Juicy. But I've noticed this with other Mancera perfumes, in the beginning they remind you of something, but after several days of use you realize that they are a completely incredible perfumes and nothing resembles their smells. I've had that impression with Roses Vanille ( by Mancera ) in the beginning as well, then I just fell head over heels in LOVE with it and it became my signature, just gorgeous smell.

I live in US so these are hard to find, I found a couple of websites and I've been ordering from them( which are much more expensive than they usually are ) . I intend to collect most of the Mancera line, I already have three perfumes by them and ordered blind, loved all three, and now ordering my second bottle of Roses Vanille.

Mancera definitely is a very strong house, I have a feeling once more people discover this brand, it will become way more popular and more expensive.

I love Mancera more than Montale, I've tried several Montale fragrances and they just didn't do anything for me, and I had no staying power from Montale. But Mancera, just WOW!

Roses Greedy by Mancera 4.00 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mancera Roses Greedy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mancera Roses Greedy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roses Greedy by Mancera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roses Greedy by Mancera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.