Designers » M » Woody Spicy « Groups

Mandarina Duck Man Mandarina Duck for men

Mandarina Duck Man Mandarina Duck for men
dislike

Mandarina Duck Man Mandarina Duck for men Pictures

Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Mandarina Duck Man was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are blood orange, peach and grapefruit; middle notes are nutmeg, caraway and cardamom; base notes are musk and vetiver.

Blood Orange Peach Grapefruit

Nutmeg Caraway Cardamom

Musk Vetiver

Mandarina Duck Man Fragrance Reviews

Idrians
Idrians

Tested on a summer day, nice scent with bad performance.
It's more a fruity sweet nectar than a citrus scent to me. This could be unisex easily, it's a pleasent smell that would turn me on on girls.
Reminds me a bit of DG The One for Women, peaches have a huge play in this one.

I'd buy for indoor dates if projection and sillage were better, but with it's poor presence it's a pass.

Scent: 5.5/10
Sillage: 3/10
Young crowd & unisex

gsevrain
gsevrain

Una muy rica fragancia, pero no tiene mandarina como dice el nombre, de una durabilidad algo corta menos de 3hs, es un perfume suave, bueno como segunda opcion o para uso cotidiano, especialmente en verano o dias calurosos de primavera. Calificacion General 6.5/10

dollars&scents
dollars&scents

Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck - One is initially slapped with a tangy grapefruit. It is quickly followed by a fresh, lusciously ripe peach, as well as a full-bodied, blood orange. A nascent undercurrent of spice carries this fruity medley to the middle. Here, nutmeg, with its sweetly cinnamon-like facet, cardamon, with its sweet, spicy and woody aromatics, as well as caraway, with its sweetly licorice-like aroma, shower the hodgepodge of fruits. Transitioning to the soft base, while the grapefruit fades, the spicy peach and orange interplay with a clean, dryer sheet-like musk. A whisper of green earthiness from vetiver also presents. A pleasing drydown ensues. This light and summery composition is definitely unisex, in spite of its name. And, it is basically a skin scent with subpar longevity, 4 hours at most. In view of the foregoing, I am being very charitable in giving it a Neutral Rating.

unquote
unquote

If you don't set your expectation bar too high, you'll be pleasantly surprised...

Once you get past the orange burst, you'll encounter a nice spicy mid note without being too overpowering..

mmh6352
mmh6352

Very joyful fruity secent, though linear, weak sillage, short longevity. It's weird that Madarina Duck women smells more manly then this one.

kisherceg
kisherceg

For me this scent is the pure essence of Summer and fun.
I always liked the aroma of juicy blood orange but not too much male scent contain it. Mandarina Duck mixed it with some grapefruit and a big dose of peach. Nutmeg and cardamom are together just a pale spicey undertone, neither of them are prominent in M.D. Man.
This scent is so clean,so fresh like beginning of a summer day on a mediterranian island.
As some say it can be easily unisex because of the creamy, fruity notes. Only vetiver makes it a little bit more masculine.
And when CK One Summer 2011 was launched and I tried that I thought : it's Mandarina Man with a little incense :D
This scent is my personal favourite of fruity-citrus scents and like to use it in winter to remember me the Summer.
Mandarina Duck Man really makes my day always!
Try it and you'll smile all day! :)

Dr. Smellgood
Dr. Smellgood

As a Sales Associate, I feel fortunate to have this scent in my arsenal. What I tell my customers is that there are scents that are pretty up front on the blotter cards, and then there are those that have to be worn to be fully appreciated. I am a huge Mandarina Duck fan in general, with Pure Black being my all time favorite scent, and I have to say that yes, Man isn't all that impressive up front, but once it's on your skin and dries down to its base it is amazing.

Personally, I don't find a lot of citrus heavy colognes all that impressive. Most of them are very run of the mill to me, but Man is just damned cool. Every great scent has about 20 other scents that try to imitate it. I can honestly say there is not another fragrance in my bay that smells like Man.

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

The special one in this perfume is just the peach notes.,

the longevity, the sillage, smell are nothing special

i agree with litldove7 opinion below.,

if you want another fresh, citrus fragrance for daily use, just try it.,

My Score : 4/10

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

I know I'm a woman, but as I was looking for a cologne for my husband, I noticed this inside the glass case, and quickly asked the SA if I could test it. I recognized the brand name so I was very excited. My town doesn't usually have very many options.

Well, after smelling Givenchy Pi Neo & Dolce & Gabbana's The One....I have to say that this cologne left me very very very disappointed. I thought I would like it because of the citrus notes & musk....but as soon as the juice left the bottle, I smelled this horrid aroma--which shouldn't even be called an aroma. I'm willing to bet that the caraway was the note that ruined it for me. I don't mind eating food with caraway....but orange and caraway don't mix well in my opinion. Please forgive me for saying that it was just horrible. Even the SA admitted that it was a terrible fragrance, and my husband was disgusted by it. Sorry!

Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck 4.00 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.