Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

MNG Cut for Woman Mango for women

MNG Cut for Woman Mango for women
dislike

MNG Cut for Woman by Mango is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. MNG Cut for Woman was launched in 2002. Top notes are mandarin orange and neroli; middle notes are black locust, jasmine and lotus; base notes are sandalwood, musk and vanilla flower.

Mandarin Orange Neroli

Black locust Jasmine Lotus

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Flower

Superior

MNG Cut for Woman Fragrance Reviews

Yessamin
Yessamin

I bought this fragance several years ago without trying it on first because it was cheap. Despite that, I deeply regret it. It's hate at first sniff. It's so terrible that I can only use it as room spray because it makes me feel sick. It smells very sinthetic and it's not long lasting (thank godness for that). If you wear it in hot summer weather it can make you feel light headed. Definely not a good fragance.

mudpach
mudpach

Oh..I had a bottle. When I wear I liked it but now I can't stand it's smell...

adriana.van h
adriana.van h

its a fresh out of the shower scent, it smells fresh and last long, and cheap. I like.

lkha37
lkha37

This is a very soapy powdery scent with a hint of florals. It doesn't smell young but it isn't old lady category either. It gives me a very somber feeling so I may reach for it for occasions which do not welcome strong scented impressions. I bought this when it first came out in 2002 but it is not something I would purchase now. Unfortunately, I think my almost full bottle is unlikely to see its volume going down much.

ZeeyDee
ZeeyDee

When I was 14, my grandmother bought me a little red box of MNG. Everyone loved it so much on my skin. And I felt myself little, sweet and charming. We bought 3 other pieces of this, because the big bottle was too expensive. When I got enough money for the big one, it dissapiered.
I still got those little boxes, and they are still smell good. Floral and really, really powdery. I'm still in love with them.
But I can't find it anywhere. And I'm a little bit afraid of this, because now I'm 21, and my skin is not the same anymore.
If you are in the same shoes, try Esprite Celebration or XX Nice from MEXX. They are not that powdery, but charming too.

chaosist
chaosist

I was trying this for the listed black locust note (aka white acacia)
but instead of white floral
I got a mixture of musk and WET NEWSPAPER.

Weird, but wearable, not in summer though. Longevity and projection seem alright

ZELJO
ZELJO

this is NOT Mangos first female fragance,in the late 80s they released a very popular one than I think, is still available easily here in Spain

Lilii
Lilii

Not bad... it smells powdery, not loud but quite long lasting. suitable for office and everyday use as it is not offensive and you should not be afraid if you overuse it a bit...in general it is a nice but ordinary perfume...and I don't think it is oriental , it smells more like a typical floral.

pizza5577
pizza5577

It's smell make me feel terrible ,may be the old stock from discount store online,but I'm surely I fell like I sprayed something make me nervous. I'm so disappoint from this.

Allegra
Allegra

Well, what can I say about this fragrance? Its ingredients and composition are very nice and promising, yet somehow the result itself manages to be rather lacklustre and plain, even boring.

I find Cut not oriental either floral, it just has this oddishly powdery, soapy and moisturizer-like scent that would probably suit better a mature lady instead of Mango's youthful target customers. It's not fresh and airy like florals, neither elegant and spicy like orientals: just a stale fragrance, I'm afraid. Not my cup of tea, really! What a bummer, so to say..

guest_Niki
guest_Niki

i really loved this flavour, and i have searched for it for many years till i found it in strawberry, i really love this flavour, it is like connecting to my inner part, beacuse you cannot tell what it really is! :)

Szonja
Szonja

This perfume is typical of the brand MNG, because cheap as their clothes but tries to be sophisticated and make you feel you're a modern, rich and successful woman, but without any other personality.
Actually it isn't a bad perfume but you can be tired of it shortly because it doesn't reflect anything human, feminine, and you recognize soon that you're longing for something more.
So do the bottle - like an advertising surface.

Guest_Russian
Guest_Russian

It has very interesting notes and they are combined good enough,but it's nothing really special or smth that would make me wonder what fragrance this is.It's pleasant and perfect for everyday use,it makes you feel free and sexy.
What do I think is that this fragrance matches perfectly MNG's style- clothes and accesories,so the loyal MNG customers will identify themselves with this nice,young and sexy fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mango MNG Cut for Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mango MNG Cut for Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify MNG Cut for Woman by Mango. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of MNG Cut for Woman by Mango represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.