Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Route Mandarine Manuel Canovas for women

Route Mandarine Manuel Canovas for women
dislike

Route Mandarine by Manuel Canovas is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Route Mandarine was launched in 2007. Top notes are egyptian pelargonium, madagascar ylang-ylang, ceylon cinnamon, orange, madagascar cloves, lemon, bergamot and italian mandarin; middle notes are patchouli, orange blossom, tahitian vetiver, sandalwood, lily-of-the-valley, bulgarian rose and egyptian jasmine; base notes are amber, incense, white musk, madagascar vanilla and spanish labdanum.

Egyptian Pelargonium Madagascar Ylang-Ylang Ceylon Cinnamon Orange Madagascar Cloves Lemon Bergamot Italian Mandarin

Patchouli Orange Blossom Tahitian Vetiver Sandalwood Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose Egyptian Jasmine

Amber Incense White Musk Madagascar Vanilla Spanish Labdanum

Route Mandarine Fragrance Reviews

pattyk
pattyk

Another blind buy. WooooHoooo! It is awesome and I love it! It is put together so darn well that I just couldn't believe it when I spayed it on. Stayed with me all day. Keep getting whiffs of myself and thinking, nice! I wish I could tell you each aroma that goes into this beautifully done scent but I can't. It's just one of the best put together fragrances I've EVER had the pleasure of buying and trying. It smells fresh but yet a bit floral and soft musky vanilla in the background. It's just so well rounded and grounded. Maybe I can update you as time goes by after wearing it EVERY DAY!

Cereza
Cereza

"Route Mandarine" is a very high quality fragrance. It did not come off as very citrusy, it more had an oriental vibe on my skin.

The opening is gorgeous incensy rose - full, opulent and very complex. I got bits of orange, bits of jasmine and warm cinnamon accompanying the rose-incense combo. When it goes closer to drydown the whole composition turns more to what it's called - Route Mandarine - I get soapy natural smelling orange filled drydown and it keeps going strong on my skin for more than 8 hours.

Impressing quality, worth a try.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Manuel Canovas Route Mandarine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Manuel Canovas Route Mandarine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Route Mandarine by Manuel Canovas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Route Mandarine by Manuel Canovas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Sublime Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne Huitieme Art Parfums Myrrhiad Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Le Temps d'une Fête Amouage Reflection Woman Robert Piguet Baghari 2006 Hermes Eau des Merveilles Lalique Lalique Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Tom Ford Violet Blonde Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Intense D`Orsay Tilleul Hermes Amazone Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Amour d`Amandier Ormonde Jayne Tolu