Designers » M » Woody Chypre « Groups

Marbert Man Pure Marbert for men

Marbert Man Pure Marbert for men
dislike

Marbert Man Pure is launched in 1989. Top notes: lemon, bergamot, neroli, lavender, violet and green notes. Heart: geranium, jasmine, lily of the valley, majorjam, coriander and nutmeg. Base: oak moss, cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. Available as EDT with an accompanying collection of men cosmetics.

Lavender Neroli Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Violet Green Notes

Jasmine Geranium Lily-of-the-Valley Marjoram Coriander watercress

Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber

Marbert Man Pure Fragrance Reviews

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

I received this in a trade from someone who bought this directly from EU since it's hard to locate here in the US.

Anyhow, it's very masculine and you can definitely tell it was made years ago, but it can defintiely still work today. This stuff is crazy potent and strong. Have to be very careful not to overspray.

After wearing this for a few hours I kept getting whiffs and it reminded me of something....I couldn't put my finger on it. It was bugging me like crazy. And then I figured it out....this totally reminds me of Joop Nightflight - but without the sickly pineapple note.

At first it gave me JPG Le Male vibe and then it gave me a Cool Water vibe. But in the end it absolutely reminds me of Joop Nightflight.

Scent: 7/10 old school, very macho
Longevity: 8/10 definitely lasts a long time
Sillage: 9/10 this stuff is a potent bomb

Overall: Not going to be in my top 5, but this will be fun to wear every now and then to give me the old school sporty macho vibe.

steve0580
steve0580

Nice, unoffensive and versatile. This is a fresh and clean "sport" type of fragrance with the scent having more emphasis on fresh, rather than the green. The neroli and citrus combine very nicely together and there is even a very faint, sweet note of some sort. There's only the slightest hint of musk and I don't pick up the geranium at all.

An interesting difference between this fragrance and other fragrances in the sport genre is that this one sticks with being fresh and clean, as opposed to having some sort of radiant menthol or eucalyptus note. To me, that's a nice change and actually a preference.

Projection and longevity are average.

This is a reasonably priced fragrance and better than its sport genre peers, such as Miyake Sport, Tiffany Sport and the like. If you like sport fragrances, I don't see how you could go wrong having this one in your collection.

Tomjohn123
Tomjohn123

This is absolutely awesome perfume

cristian30
cristian30

mmmm, este splendit l-am avut prin anii 20000
dar nu-l gasesc sa-l cumpar in cluj napoca-romania.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

A great great German fragrance, it is evergreen fragrance reminds me of my old childhood days my father used to wear it. it is very masculine and elegant woody/chypre fragrance perfect for any occasion in any season. great for casual and office work. Great silage and decent longevity/ Highly recommended.
I give it 9 out of 10.

XSX, you are so clever to find all these notes!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marbert Marbert Man Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marbert Marbert Man Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marbert Man Pure by Marbert. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marbert Man Pure by Marbert represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aramis Aramis Devin Laura Biagiotti Roma per Uomo Azzaro Visit For Men Roberto Capucci Capucci Pour Homme Rochas Lui Rochas Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo Jungle Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli Uomo Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Givenchy Xeryus Yves Saint Laurent M7 Zirh Ikon Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Boucheron Jaipur Homme Van Gils Classic