Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Marbert Man Too Marbert for men

Marbert Man Too Marbert for men
dislike

Marbert Man Too is launched in 1998. Top notes: carnation, grapefruit and tangerines. Heart: labdanum and geranium. Base: sandalwood, vetiver and musk. Available as EDT.

Carnation Mandarin Orange

French labdanum Geranium

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood

Marbert Man Too Fragrance Reviews

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

This is my scent when I was a teenager. I loved it. Strong. Nothing can beat it. Chocolaty, as always forget about those stupid scent break downs. The chocolaty scent was awesome. I don't know if I can find another bottle ever, but it smells very modern still to me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marbert Marbert Man Too fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marbert Marbert Man Too, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marbert Man Too by Marbert. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marbert Man Too by Marbert represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Zino Davidoff Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Krizia Krizia Uomo Roger & Gallet Open Roberto Capucci Capucci Pour Homme Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Original Chanel Egoiste Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli Uomo Jaguar Jaguar for Men Rochas Lui Rochas Antonio Puig Quorum Nautica Nautica Voyage Marbert Marbert Man English Leather English Leather Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Davidoff Cool Water Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Jasper Conran Jasper Conran Blue