Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Marbert Woman Red Marbert for women

Marbert Woman Red Marbert for women
dislike

Marbert Woman Red is a warm and elegant fragrance for special moments of a woman's life. Confident and spontaneous fragrance opens with sparkling fruit cocktail of mandarin, pear and passion fruit fused with the heart of jasmine and rose. The base is warm and alluring with notes of vanilla and cedar. Available as EDT. Marbert Woman Red was launched in 1999.

Mandarin Orange Passionfruit Pear

Jasmine Rose

Virginia Cedar Vanille

L'or J'adore The Absolute Perfume

Marbert Woman Red Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Beautiful, delicate floral/pear scent, pleasant but sophisticated - different than most mainstream, drugstore perfumes, I'm really enchanted from the first tiny spritz from my lovely tiny sample!:)

rohmhild
rohmhild

There's nothing bad in the drydown for me. Wonderful scent, reminds Celine for her, but much less sweet.

The start of this scent is still nice but the drydown is so bad that I know a person who thought her scent had already gone bad . Although she just bought it, she tossed it away.

Yesterday I had this perfume on and it is yet again one perfume in the family of J'Adore. The specific effect of this perfume is that it is a more CREAMY version of J'Adore. I think the combination of Jasmin and Passionfruit give this creamy effect on the Pear, which is quite dominant.
LOVELY perfume!

Oh my oh my oh my!!!!
I FINALLY know the notes of this one!!
What a gorgeous set of notes!! I love the pear and Passion fruit!!
LOVE IT!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marbert Marbert Woman Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marbert Marbert Woman Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marbert Woman Red by Marbert. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marbert Woman Red by Marbert represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Jil Sander Sun Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Dana Tabu Hugo Boss Pure Purple Marbert Marbert Woman Romeo Gigli G Gigli Giorgio Beverly Hills Eau de Giorgio Trussardi Trussardi Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her La Perla La Perla Rochas Absolu Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Joop! Joop! Le Bain Chopard Casmir Rochas Madame Rochas Lancome Magnifique Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Calvin Klein Obsession Givenchy Organza Indecence