Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sun Marbert for women

Sun Marbert for women

Sun Marbert for women Pictures

Marbert is launching two collections which besides body care products include scented water. The new collections which arrive on the market in June 2010 are Sun and Bath and Body Energy.

The Sun collection encompasses Sun Eau de Toilette, Sun bath-shower gel and Sun body lotion. Sun EDT adds fresh and powerful aromas of grapefruit and mandarin in top notes, which awake the composition in energetic and joyful way. A heart incorporates jasmine, lily and violet surrounded with melon, while a base carries the scent of woody notes of sandalwood along with soft vanilla warming us like rays of summer sun. EDT Sun is available in amount of 100 ml EDT.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Melon

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Vanille

Sun Fragrance Reviews

This reminds me of "O" de Lancome,only much nicer,deeper and less chemical.The floral accords tend to be very much in the background,though violet was one floral note I could identify,and sandalwood lasted as a base note.This is a lovely fragrance for summer,for men or women.The sillage is ok and longevity fair,but as the price is so reasonable,who could complain about re-applying it.The bath products are excellent,especially the body lotion.Seek this one out!

This is a rather strong and herbal citrus scent. There are oranges and lemons, but not too masculine and not like a cleaning detergent. I found it very shiny and for a citrusy scent well done. I'm not a citrus lover but this one I could bear on others :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marbert Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marbert Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sun by Marbert. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sun by Marbert represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Boucheron Jaipur Byblos Blu Wake Up! Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2007 Marks and Spencer Autograph Blush Flirt! Flirtatious Dorin Un Air de Paris (red) Shiseido Zen Summer Creed Acqua Fiorentina Franck Olivier Passion Voluspa Green Datura Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink Corine de Farme High School Musical