Designers » M » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

UNLTD Marc Ecko for men

UNLTD Marc Ecko for men
dislike

UNLTD Marc Ecko for men Pictures UNLTD Marc Ecko for men Pictures UNLTD Marc Ecko for men Pictures

UNLTD is a new fragrance by Marc Ecko, which will hit the market in spring 2011. Ecko UNLTD celebrated the heritage of the brand and the street graffiti art around the globe. Rhino has become a symbol of strength and resistance, strong and ready to move on.

Top notes: bergamot, fig, melon and water mint. Notes: rosemary, lavender, neroli and suede. Base: cashmere, cedar, moss and musk.

Available as EDT of 50 and 100 ml.

Bergamot Mint Melon black fig

Lavender Neroli Rosemary Suede

Cashmere Wood Virginia Cedar oak moss Musk

UNLTD Fragrance Reviews

ZILIP
ZILIP

Отличный аромат, стойкий и интересный. Довольно универсален, так сказать запах не под погоду а под настроение. Не навязчив и свеж. Не смотря на то что является фруктовым, он не сладкий, а это лично меня только привлекает. Марк Эко продолжает радовать выпусками одежды и уже парфюма. Жаль что обороты снижены.
Запах молодежный, подойдет отлично как для дневного променада, так и ночной прогулки, особенно приятен послеаромат, вот он как раз для вечера идеален.
В общем меня он только порадовал

I loved the flavor, not intrusive, versatile in terms of what they would have enjoyed not under the weather and mood.

nemesis76
nemesis76

UNLTD Marc Ecko is like what other reviews already said...its Wrigley's Spearmint gum in a bottle. But like the gum its fun and gives you a fresh aura in warm weather. Synthetic? Yea to some degree you can notice it but the melon and lavender mix make up for it. Minty earthy tones are fun to wear but don't expect it to last long. But UNLTD Marc Ecko brings something unique to the table and it may suit you will. Why not give it a shot?

7 out of 10

omani
omani

it smalls like spearmint gum
Clean , fresh , green I like it

cdefencer333
cdefencer333

This is a great fragrance for the price IMO. I never thought I would like a product by Ecko, but I couldn't resist picking up a bottle after wearing a spray around the mall for a bit.

This is definitely meant for younger guys in warm weather. I would suggest it for high school age up through 20s. Its very green and sporty. The apple definitely dominates the smell but not in a bad way.

With four sprays to the chest I can get this to last for about 8 hours in the office. Sillage is decent- it projects noticeably for me throughout the day.

Worth checking out

bay224
bay224

This very beautiful fragrance worker told me that i shouldn't get this because it smelled like spearmint gum and i agree, that's exactly how this smells.

frangellan
frangellan

Got this for $20 bucks with my purchase at the Ecko store and couldn't pass up the offer. nattonline was right in saying it is similar to Love and luck. Its a sour, green, very clean scent. There's a nod to Hugo Boss in there as well. Not bad for the price, but the original Ecko in the silver bottle is wayyyy better in my opinion

andy
andy

this is a nice aroma and its a really fresh smelling scent for anytime use

ososigma16
ososigma16

This is my first ECKO, I really like it, this is the way that after take a shower I like to smell, fresh and clean, something to wear this spring-summer. Bergamot and Fig mixed are great in this fragrance, in my opinion this is a youth smell may be 16 to 30,
Very recommended, something new that you need to try.
In my skin last about 5 to 6 hrs, not bad.

This smells pretty good. It is fresh and a little green aquatic; great for summer time. The bergamot here is so zesty and sour; causing me to cringe my eyes. Then it begins to smell like Ed Hardy Love & Luck before it gets even milder and smooth with cashmere musk. The lasting power is horrible at about 1 hour or two if I spray more. It's not a must have but it's okay for teenager or any beginner. In my opinion, it's the best smelling and distinctive one out of the three from Marc Ecko line.

$$
$$

This is another great scent for the summer fruity to begin but the dry down is great.the only thing i dont like about it after 1hr its over no scent?

UNLTD by Marc Ecko 4.06 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Ecko UNLTD fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Ecko UNLTD, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify UNLTD by Marc Ecko. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of UNLTD by Marc Ecko represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.