Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Apple Splash Marc Jacobs for women and men

Apple Splash Marc Jacobs for women and men
dislike

Apple Splash Marc Jacobs for women and men Pictures Apple Splash Marc Jacobs for women and men Pictures Apple Splash Marc Jacobs for women and men Pictures

Apple, Pomegranate and Biscotti are three new fragrances by the house of Marc Jacobs announced for 2010 in Splash Collection available in limited number. Just like previous splash editions by this house, the new editions will be packed in large flacons (300 ml). Their colours are adapted to the theme of each edition.

Apple Splash arrives in a 300 ml green flacon. Its composition is described as a fruity-floral, energetic and aromatic. It includes notes of apple zest, lemon and grapefruit combined with rosemary, jasmine, magnolia, coriander and cardamom. Perfumer of this edition is Yann Vasnier of Givaudan.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Red Apple

Jasmine Rosemary Magnolia

Cardamom Coriander

Apple Splash Fragrance Reviews

Annahvi
Annahvi

I really liked the first fresh notes with apple and lemon, but after a few minutes on my skin, the freshness vanished and the scent turned into something excessively powdery, in a strange masculine way. I couldn't stand it and had to go scrub it away with soap. I think I have to sell my bottle away.

babybash44
babybash44

I personally find this acceptably unisex. It is pleasant, apple-y, and fresh. Sillage and longevity aren't great, but who cares when the bottle is as big as your head?! Smelled this at a discount store it was going for twenty dollars and I was close to buying. This would be great for putting on after a shower or before bed just for some pleasant aromatherapy; there is nothing "off" or strange smelling about it- just a wonderful apple smell. It is perfectly okay for a man to wear.

tragon7121
tragon7121

Agree with member K1, this fragrance is very feminine. I like the Biscotti Splash so I thought the Apple Splash should be similar since they're from the same collection and released at the same time. However, the Biscotti is suitable for both genders whereas this one should be for female only. After blind ordering it online for a good price, I ended up giving it to my sister !

Tangy and sweet citrusy fruits make the first entrance and followed by a very shy juicy (Fiji) apple. Thankfully, flowers are soft and gentle so any guy could wear it without having it screams at anyone. Everything about it is very easy-going, and it doesn't last at all. I don't think that the base notes even get a chance to show up because the scent vanishes quickly within an hour. I guess spraying a little more on clothes would help it last longer. I am still on the fence with this one whether it keep or not. Also, it reminds me of wearing MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh. The bottle is huge. I now use it as an all purpose sprayer; pillow mist, freshen up clothes, body mist, etc.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

I tried this today and I have to say I love it. Apple does not have that pledge smell but that candied lemonade smell. When it dries down and the apple comes in, it turns into a kind of sophisticated wine smell with a floral undertone. If you like something that is fresh while being sophisticated at the same time give apple splash a try.

greengrl
greengrl

At first spritz you smell the lemon followed by the grapefruit. The apple starts to settle in within the first few minutes. Although it smells like green apple, red apple is listed as the note. The green apple scent could be a result of the 3 top notes. The florals in this are very subtle. Its the perfect scent for a warm day. Its also the perfect unisex scent, not too manly and not too feminine.

michelle_belle_de_jour
michelle_belle_de_jour

I love this scent as far as body splashes go. It is notthing special but since I love the scent of apple, well, I quite like this one.

vertigo
vertigo

Like the others from the new collection of three, good staying power.

I detected apple in the top notes, on a watery background, like an apple stew. Then came light magnolia without a trace of jasmine. Just a very tiny sprinkling of spices stays with you all the time.

Smart composition I would say, but I'm not a a fan of apple :) Most 'regular' from the new trio.

I love the apple, it might be the fact that it smells a lot like the shampoo i used as a child.

Took a quick sniff of this and the pomagranite---I happen to love Marc Jacobs Lemon and recv alot of compliments on it...but this one---nnnooo thank you---ugghh!Where's the fresh apple? or even lemon?

Apple Splash by Marc Jacobs 3.98 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Apple Splash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Apple Splash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Apple Splash by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Apple Splash by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.