Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Blush Marc Jacobs for women

Blush Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Blush Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Blush Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Blush Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Blush is a floral scent for women, which was designed by Steve Demercado in 2004. This is an olfactive poem dedicated to jasmine which dominates the composition.

Beautiful jasmin with its fresh flowers and green leaves is rounded with fruity notes of bergamot, citrus and banana. The sensual heart is filled with multiple white flowers (orange blossom, honeysuckle, freesia, tuberose) with dominance of wonderful Star jasmine. The sensual woody base is cosy, warm and slightly sweet thanks to pink musk, cashmere wood and sandal. The bottle was designed by Chad Lavigne. The fragrance is available as pure perfume extract of 15ml, 50 and 100ml of eau de parfum.

Jasmine Peach Bergamot Banana

Tuberose Orange Blossom Honeysuckle Freesia Jasmine Star Anise

Musk Sandalwood Cashmere Wood

Blush Fragrance Reviews

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

A lovely and inviting jasmine blend that is hands down my favorite Marc Jacobs (2nd being Rain). I'll admit that I couldn't parse out the other floral notes, but it doesn't surprise me to see honeysuckle and freesia, two notes that always add a bit of that "wildflower happiness" vibe.

Unusual because it is both cheerful and elegant. "Boring" may describe the bottle, but not the contents. Discontinued? Please say it isn't so.

piahellgren
piahellgren

It´s truly fascinating to read how many people that "hate the star anise note" when there is none in this! I know it used to mention that ingredient above and it´s easy to make a mistake. However, if I dislike something in a scent and read what´s in it I still don´t assume it one specific ingredient if I don´t KNOW how that ingredient smell. This is what numerous of people have done. I would say "maybe it is the star anise because I don´t know how that smells"- because there is none in here! Anyway, I find this to be a little masterpiece and what I particularly like is the fine-tuned white flowers without any cloying vanilla or amber. I love that the fruitiness is sparkly and fresh rather than super sweet. I find this to be a brilliant use of honeysuckle and wish I could find more fragrances along these lines. I smell the tuberose, but not overwhelmingly so. I really enjoy the slight bitterness, greenness of this and yet it is creamy and sweet, lightly so. This is the balance that i want in fragrances often. I don´t mean that this is "common", just that it offers a great combo of slight tartness and warm blossoms and fruitiness- so hard to find since i find things either to be syrupy fruity and too sweet or too green and astringent. Love this.

elseemoonz
elseemoonz

This is an amazing Jasmine! I like it so much better than other white florals of the era, like Marc Jacobs watery gardenia, or Micheal Kors loud tuberose. This smells like jasmine and honey over a base of rice in the drydown. The effect reminds me of jasmine rice- one of the most soothing and beautiful smells! The one negative is that you musn't overspray- this seems to have aldehydes that project far, and can give you a headache if you overdo it. Overall, I admire the beautiful jasmine simplicity and soothing rice-like base of this scent.

shaneyeats
shaneyeats

I love this scent,however,it discontinued.what a shame !
A fresh bouquet of jasmine growing in the garden on a summer morning~
It does not disturb anyone , just growing by itself~
It's light, but not simple. It's beautiful

Jenavira
Jenavira

It's funny how you can change with time in what perfumes you like or what perfumes work on you. When I was in my early twenties this scent actually had a somewhat gross cumin note on me, fast forward about 5 years, and I had used up my decants of L'Artisan's La Chasse aux Papillons. I was looking for a clean summery floral that still had character and I randomly receive a sample of this in a swap. I suddenly am rather blown away by the resemblance to LCaP and that it actually smells good on me. Well long story short I got a bottle and have learned to love this in the dry hot summers of California. Blush has a rather cooling dewy effect and enough of a tinge from the peach, star jasmine, and star anise to be far more interesting than the usual clean white floral.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

There is NO anise. It is star jasmine, not star anise.

smellME
smellME

Oh I accidentily removed my just written review, darn !

Here 's a slightly shorter version...
I finally own and wear some ml of this perfume , lately surrounded by
negative reviews and mystique.
My first impression catching the star anise...
is that it reminds me of Simply , Clinique wich I shortly owned and - hated !
This has a similar tone but is very likable..quite nice actually !
The initial banana and peach does not stay for long and in kicks -
Star anise..strong but lovely making the jasmin slighty weak in comparisition.
I like it - I sometimes happen to like the odd ends of petfumery
and this is one In line...
It is creamy , slightly sweet when the wooden base arrives and I would call this a skin scent with attitude !
It is for you - if you like star anise ,jasmin and tuberose ( wich is normally not for me)
Be happy if you find it !o

Update::
Never grabbed for this gem, sent it to a parfumista down southern Europe.
I Miss it sometimes

jasmin5327
jasmin5327

I had this bottle when I was in high school, one of my winter go-to fragrances at the time. Basically jasmine is all you can smell. Extremely floral.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

I had forgotten I had a bottle. I bought it a few years ago off of Ebay as a blind purchase.

Now I remember why I put it away.

It is absolutely rancid right out of the package. An aggressive mess of sharp chemicals thay I guess are supposed to approximate floral scents. After I let it stay on a while, to see how it would develop, it only got worse. I couldn't wait to wash it off.

I like other Marc Jacobs scents, but this one is horrendous.

XstineZadel
XstineZadel

I read all the reviews & adored all the ingredients that made up this perfume. Thankfully I only purchased a sample vial. This perfume (Jasmine in particular) was so very overpowering. I couldn't wait to wash it off.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Smells just like jasmine green tea. I didn't get any hint of star anise or woods. Weak longevity, lasted about 2 hours on me.

Giv1952
Giv1952

it smells exactly Soursop . I bought this for my sister and i really love it

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I had this once upon a time and this was probably my first Marc Jacobs perfume, which I got as a steal in a large bottle, new. This was many years ago now, and I very vaguely remember the smell of it. I do remember it was very sweet and floral, but there were also a couple of very sharp, undesirable notes to it...which made me hand it down to my mom.

The bottle was sooooooo pretty and I wanted to love it, but the frag was just a big hot mess to me. The jasmine was the best part of this, but it wasn't enough for me to want to hold on to it.

hyacinth266
hyacinth266

It smells like Jasmine Green Tea 茉莉香片! I was so shock when I found her and that was the smell I was looking for. It definitely smells very Jasmine but the green, juicy and a bit woody smell makes the whole thing more interesting. It is light, airy and sexy. It works like a naked makeup ~

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Find it rather intense and heavy in the beginning. I get anise, licorice and banana, but it dries down a bit and become pretty and floral. Feminine bottle.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

It's not a fragrance for a night out, but a well behaved perfume. The first impression is the smell of a doll, gift-wrapped, right out of its box.

pamelamorgan
pamelamorgan

Peach Ice tea and Jasmin. This is what I smell first. then the ice tea smell fades (thankfully) and i start to smell the orange blossom and honey suckle.

I love white florals and tend to wear this or the original Marc Jacobs for the day and then Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir or Micheal by Michael Korrs for an evening fragrance. I think this one is quite a young scent and maybe I am growing out of it a little (35)

See the resemblance to Elie Saab but think Eli is more sophisticated and with slightly more sillage. I cant wait to get it for Christmas!

trueblue19
trueblue19

I owned this perfume some years ago. Got it quite cheap from TKmaxx. I have to admit I have mixed feelings for it.

Jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose, honeysuckle, none of these is to my liking. I've never been a fan of white flowers, not to mention there is a sharp almost acid smell in this scent. But I liked it. It used to my daily perfume worn to work. It's ultra feminine, almost a fragile fragrance, true to its name and the subtle colour of the bottle. But it's also very refreshing, good for a Monday morning. It smells especially AMAZING on cool rainy days as the acid smell seems to be toned down by the humidity. Humidity also brings dimensions to it, making it not so flat a floral scent.

HOWEVER, it gives me headache even nausea if I have one more spray on myself. The problem is I never worked out the right amount of sprays with this perfume...:( I don't like light fragrance so I always go for that extra spray...and voila...OMG I feel a bit dizzy...very dizzy...I need to lie down in fresh air...this happens every time! I've tried lots of perfumes and this one comes the second worse that makes me sick, right after J'adore. It'll be a crime if someone wears it on a hot stuffy tube train, someone like me can be killed...

I manage to use up the whole bottle (I won't tell you I used the last 1/5 as room spray) and swear I'll never buy something like this again. I still think it's more interesting than Daisy and Lola. I really love it but sadly I can't wear it properly. It can be a real classic on the right person.

mmmaybebaby
mmmaybebaby

This was my first "real" perfume purchase, found in Harrod's in London, February 2006. I didn't know anything about perfumes yet except that I liked a spicy scent, and was only drawn to the bottle on display because of the Marc Jacobs name. I was 17 and determined to buy myself something "fancy" and was half prepared to blind buy the bottle when I finally did smell it- and I was in love. To me it's a bright burst of spice and floral notes, although I seem to be the only one who smells spice, which seems odd to be since that was literally what compelled me to buy it. The only floral fragrance I've ever enjoyed because to me it's never cloying, powerdery or citrusy. Even though these days I only wear dark, incense and resiny fragrances, I will always have a bottle of Blush for light, lovely days. It's pure nostalgia.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

I acquired Blush before I learnt how to describe scents with sophisticated words. Happily, it is still a staple in my collection today.

The charming jasmine was magnificent. The jasmine being dusted with green tea - it is slightly salty and honeyed at the same time. It blends well with the skin, it is inoffensive and ultra feminine. The captivating and subtle bitterness is ever so pleasant - it gives the perfume a natural and organic touch.

It is distinct from the mass market jasmine perfumes, no vanilla, no fuss, no indolic headaches. Blush is your favourite beige silky dress that hugs your curves perfectly - it is truely elegant.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I LOVE this perfume, its one of the ones i treasure.. the bottle is so boring it kills me but what a unique fragrance! This last ALL day long and sometimes more than 1 day. To me its Floral with just enough Mens cologne to make it very unique. Its like 80% womens fragrance with 20% mens fragrance and that makes it stand out. Imagine if you wore a nice floral perfume and then you hugged your uncle who plays polo and smokes cigars. Its a high class smell. Well Played Marc Jacobs.. Well Played...

platinum_en_vogue@hotmail
platinum_en_vogue@hotmail

A pretty perfume but a little boring. I mix it with byond paradise to add character but still not great. Don't love ether one of these just middle of the road.
Staying power not great either.

miZZpuRRfect

attention star anise lovers!!! there is NO staranise in it!!!!! wrong placed on the fragrantica pyramid... it is Star jasmine!!!
i do really like this scent, the banana peach opening is fruity foody and quite unusual and inetresting in a good way! then it turns in a real jasmin scent. creamy powdery intense jasmin with a hint of freesia, powdery tuberose and a creamy honeysuckle. it lasts very well on the skin, sillage very good in the first stages but on the base it turns average.
very elegant and feminine scent. it seems to be discontinued ?? what a shame ! hope i will not regret to have agreed to swap it... hmmmm :/

threshique
threshique

This is a fragrance that intrigued me from the start but somehow I was a little scared to buy it. (That was until I heard they were going to stop making it...)

Its a megablast of green tea with jasmin, a clean, confident scent, yet complex enough to be intresting. The star anise adds a touch of sharpness often found in mens perfumes.

I use it from time to time as my powerdressing perfume, a bit like som use Gucci's Rush, for those days I need it the extra boost.

beatrix75
beatrix75

very nice fragrance sad that is not available in sweden

maimoyditsa
maimoyditsa

i dont know why all these negative reviews.. it is long lasting it smell wonderfull you never get bored of this .. and i get a lot of compliments!!

Tusnelda
Tusnelda

I smell pepper and anis and perhaps something sweet underneath.
Not for me, no thanks.

janaina_flores
janaina_flores

Strange, but interesting. It smells like nail varnish mixed with banana oil.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I smell very strong licurish here (must be the anis) - this note comes out more and more as the perfume dries down.

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

I was out shopping for scents when I came across this one. I was utterly in love due to the overwhelming joyful note of honeysuckle I smelled on paper. It instantly transported me to playing outside at my grandparents home as a child. Also it smelled more mature and distinguished than fragrances of my past so I was excited to "move up in the world". Unfortunately, the sales person did not mention the anise note nor did I detect it from the bottle or on paper. Anise (black licorice to be more specific) has quite literally made me vomit at the sheer smell of it since I can remember. To my horror I applied Blush and was simply bludgeoned by anise and solely anise. Gone was the beautiful honeysuckle and I spent the rest of the day hunched in my bathroom. Even after showering the disturbing scent lingered. Be forwarned if you have even the slightest issue with anise that this IS NOT for you!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Where are all the negative reviews coming from, huh????
I am now officially so in love with Blush!
Blush is different to other fragrances in my collection which I haven't necesserely fallen in love with immediately!
Blush is crispy, fresh, sweet floral perfume, with a distinct honeysuckle, jasmine, anise and orange flower notes ''cooled'' with banana note which is so pleasant!
It is probably the best floral fragrance I have ever came accross, it smells royal, exclusive, elegant, it has moderate sweetness and I would strongly disagree with those of you stating that Blush is boring!
The hell it isn't :-)
It is rich and in fact this is how I want to smell all spring long!
Lasting power and sillage is more than decent. The bottle is pretty and will be quite practical in your handbag. (unlike Lola or Daisy lol)
Blush, in my opinion, would make an asset to your floral collection.
I am so happy I made this blind purchase of mine so successfull and now have a huge 100ml bottle to enjoy!
Beauty in a bottle!
Certainly deserves some space on your dresser if you love crispy sweet florals!
(my nose says no tuberose here, which I am actually happy about!)
Mr Demarcado, you are officially my favourite fragrance wizzard, right next to Mr Ropion, Mr Cresp, Mr Cavallier and Ms Grojsman :-)

miZZpuRRfect

this smells a lot to jasmine and tuberose. the fruit accords give this fragrance a touch of "creamy sourness" (peach, green banana and bergamotte) joined with fully blooming white petals of intense jasmine and tuberose. indeed a unusual composition: modern and vintage united.
this fragrance is sophisticated, creamy and elegant. in some way it is also a bit cheeky and innocent like a hug of a child, and it sprides a very distict feminity ("i' m unreachable for you!") in some way, but also very familiar (kinda mother's smell maybe?). no daring sweets in this one. it is very 'sec' (dry champagne) and clean, yet little creamy and powdery and it's a really special one... definitely must try before buy. this is probably not everyones cup of tea. hate or love i guess
you need to be very selfconfident to wear this kind of scent.
i love to wear it when i wanna feel 'untoucheable' and distinct with minimal nude makeup and businesslook but wanna feel very feminine without wanting to seduce in any way.
it last the whole day long without having to reapply. sillage nice!!! a keeper. bottle is beautiful.

this is how it smells on me, alcohol, licorice, a kind of sweet rubber scent and then almost nothing. i have a really small bottle, which i'm glad, but i estimate it will be gone in 2 or 3 uses. if i use it again at all.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I am soooo jealous of everyone here who can smell peaches or jasmine or even toilet freshener!

Literally ALL I can smell is the Star Anise with just enough green edges to resemble the scent of your school uniform, stained with fresh fennel leaf juice, after an ill considered face first dive into some weeds (don't ask). Traumatic, painful and stinky!

I don't care for it. No sir, I do not!

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

peachy and bland, and altogether lacking in character .. like you have smelled it a thousand times before.. a definite no-no for me..

sari_vee
sari_vee

i bought this on a blind buy. it sounded so great in theroy-delicate woods, vintage, blooming jasmine. To my nose there is a note i can't get past. i was hoping for a sweet innocent smell instead i got a strange licorice mixed with jasmine and like the previous review said bathroom freshner. I know plenty of people that love this perfume, so to each its own-maybe it's jasmine i don't like? lesson learned-- smell before you a buy a FB.

njdeb
njdeb

Maybe I don't like aniseseed after all. At first sniff I get a lighter version of that awful public bathroom cleaning product smell I got in Black Orchid. With this there is just a bunch of sweet-smelling flowers in the bathroom as well. Reminds me of that air freshener commercial that talks about a room smelling of “fish and FLOWERS”. Like one reviewer said “pretty and horrid at the same time”

zara
zara

The name is a bit deceiving...this is not really a harmless average (fruity) floral for a blushing teen. What it is is a nod to the vintage, old school jasmine, tuberose and neroli flowers (indolic just right). It's powdery, but not dusty (freesia, honeysuckle). The fruit components, banana and peach, are pushed to the background by the florals and anise. It’s perfect for warm spring and hot summer days, light and fresh, the longevity is a bit underperforming, several spritzes throughout the day are necessary. On the overall, a pretty white floral scent with (tamer) indolic undertones, to keep it a tiny bit nasty ;)

guest_ginnycat
guest_ginnycat

If you are a Jasmin-Lover you might fall in love with it, but if not...be careful sniffing it.
Sorry, but I just get Jasmin flowers in a clear plastic-wrap. A big bunch of Jasmin and a lot of plastic, mixed with a little fruit and an acidic scent.
The plastic scent gets very annoying and the Jasmin bites my nostrils. Not my can of cola.
A plus: the staying power is great!

zvoncica
zvoncica

If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to test Blush, let me share my experience with you.

You are standing next to the table with fruits. Take peach, red and juicy. Take a bite, it is delicious, isn’t it. Now take the banana. You are rather hungry, so you take another one. Before you have finished last bite, friends force you to take rollercoaster ride. You don’t want to go, but before being able to speak you are sitting in wagon. Ride starts. Up and down, on your head, in the pit without ending, up again, back to the side, up again, down, down, down.. staggering on the ground you’re trying to sit on the bench. Finally. There is jasmin and tuberose bush next to you. No cover from sun. Burning your eyelids. Seems to you that ground is spinning again. You throw up in lovely floral bush. Peach, banana, jasmin, tuberose, sun and gastric acid.

Horror. Horrific. Horrendous.
Blush by Marc Jacobs.

I'm not a particularly big fan of Marc Jacobs' creations. Although some of his earlier creations are nice, I feel as if his more modern scents are too focused on the bottle design rather than the fragrance itself.

I had read many bad reviews prior to trying Blush, so I really didn't expect much. What I experienced was actually quite likable.

It's a little similar to Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana, yet much softer and cleaner. From the very first application, Blush is rather soapy and feminine. The top notes are mostly jasmine and banana with the bergamot and peach notes being extremely subtle.

The heart is a predictable yet enjoyable white floral blend, which is very delicate on the skin and has a somewhat soapy quality. I don't mind this freshness all that much, I find it nice and comforting. Amidst the soothing white florals, honeysuckle makes an entrance which adds a little more character and depth.

The drydown is primarily musk to my nose. A very close relation to a natural skin scent. Despite the fact that this fragrance doesn't have fantastic sillage or lasting strength, I'm moderately impressed.

Taliera
Taliera

By rights I should love this perfume. The description sounds perfect for me, it has all the notes I like, and it is a floral (my fragrance group of choice). But somehow I find this perfume repulsive. I have no doubt that it is of high quality and pleases many people, but for me it is among the top 2 perfumes that I can't stand (the other is Elle).

But, I have tried it again today, to give it a fair chance. All I can say is I still dislike it, but can appreciate that it's got some very beautiful floral notes, particularly jasmine. What is it that for me makes this perfume so disgusting? It's got to be the star anise, because everything else I know I like.

On my skin the disgusting note (the star anise, probably) is more pronounced, and together with a certain "metal" note, reminds me of blood. Let's just say it's a skin chemistry thing, because I don't want to hate against Marc Jacobs for making this!

Another high-quality, long-lasting edp creation from Marc Jacobs, BLUSH offers a new group of florals in a musky yet clean-feeling base. In this composition, jasmine and honeysuckle loom large and are supported and framed by musk and cashmere wood. I do detect a tad of tuberose as well.

I would definitely have categorized this one as "floral woody musk", because the musk and the wood decidedly take the edge off the florals and assert themselves as substantive notes.

BLUSH has a unique sort of squeaky feeling that I love and can compare favorably to both FRACAS and DECI DELA. Although the three are entirely distinct, they do, to my nose, share this "je ne sais quoi" rather funky edge.

So far, Marc Jacobs is three for three: MARC JACOBS, ESSENCE, and BLUSH are all winners in my perfume book. Thank goodness some modern perfumers are still holding the quality candle high in the midst of the capitalized forces leading many celebs to produce junk in a bottle and fob it off as edp.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

Sheer orange blossoms that dry into a more solid honeysuckle scent. Fresh and transparent, but somehow a tad strong at the same time, especially in the drydown. I read it was inspired by vintage lingerie, and I can see the connection. Pretty, ethereal and coquettish, but I'd say it has an edge. Like pairing a vintage, romantic outfit with a trendy, punky haircut and smoky eye makeup. The shower gel is to die for! I think I like it even better than the EDP itself. Very easy to wear (for those who enjoy florals), especially in the Summer. I went through an entire bottle (which almost never happens) and intend to get another one in the near future. My favorite scent by Marc Jacobs.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I just picked Blush up on a lark one night at my local TJMaxx and was pleasantly surprised to find that I really like it. It's a very fresh, light floral. What makes it interesting for me is the honeysuckle. I love that fragrance and don't see it that much. I read in another review somewhere, that Blush is a very 'unperfumey' perfume, and I agree with that. It's just faint, fresh flowers--great for summer. The lasting power, sadly, like a true facial blush, is transient and short-lived.

guest_DEE
guest_DEE

is it just me or this really smells like Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise?
Anyways, this is a very very nice fragrance and long-lasting too!

Tochica
Tochica

This perfume is wonderful when the weather is worm. This is an airy and elegant flavour. A friend of mine compared it with gossamer scarf and elegant fine lingerie.
There are descend doses of jasmine, tuberose and freesia. In the beginning it smells a lot of anise to me. It's really a great flavour for the summer. The associations I got are - a sea, a boat, hot bodies and cold cocktails. The vial is very elegant.
I like it!

chrisstinna_b
chrisstinna_b

My all time favorite! The only one I never get bored of. When I wear it, it makes me feel so feminine... it makes me feel like a princess.
I first received a sample of this scent long time ago and I remember it was love at first smell. I was fascinated by the flowery notes inside of that small bottle. I have never smelled anything similar before. Such a cute, innocent and creamy fragrance! Its smell is unique, it's like the best flower nectar was poured into that bottle: so sweet, juicy and dreamy. I'd say it's like a fairytale... I simply love it!

ktv0926
ktv0926

The first time I tried Blush I really liked it, I left with a memory of a lady like and innocent scent of jasmine.

Some time later, I wanted to buy a bottle and tried Blush again - I was so disappointed. Either this bottle was old or the fragrance is stuffy and quite overloaded with flowers, like they are all blooming at the same time and you can't breath.

I don’t know what to think, except that I have to give Blush another chance.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Blush is so delicate and feminine. It smelled to me of sweet Jasmine tea. I think this is a beautifully subtle fragrance. It lasted 3 hours on me, without any kind of layering.

kay_li13
kay_li13

:) This is really long lasting. I just propped my hand up and smelled it, so I decided to write a review. It's a floral perfume with a spiky punch. you can smell the top notes well, and the banana is really a nice touch. mmm. the florals in the heart are a bit big for my taste (a fruity girl myself) but the dry down is fantastic. there's this just got out of the shower and i smell delish-ious feeling that i love. yummy.

I get a sweet floral with a terrible body odor note on the underside. Pretty and horrid at the same time.

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Long lasting perfume, very elegant and sexy. The best jasmine scent. Love it.

Malegria
Malegria

Pretty jasmine in ruffles. Jasmine dominates every other component in this scent!It`s a bit powdery, but more like "baby powder" powdery.When I will crave pure light jasmine, I`ll get a bottle.The dry down is a bit ordinary, but the staying power is not very good either - so re-spritz and enjoy!

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

My girlfriend used to wear it. I don't like it much. I find it really light, and simple, boring. It's not Marc Jacobs scent.

Blush by Marc Jacobs 3.37 out of 5 based on 241 ratings and 55 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blush by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blush by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.