Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Daisy Marc Jacobs for women

ozonic
Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Videos
Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Daisy is a sparkly floral-woody fragrance, fresh and feminine at the same time. It is devoted to a sophisticated, seductive, and dazzling woman, which at the same time strives to simplicity. It is captured in a lovely bottle decorated with daisy flowers on the top. Creator of this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Charming Daisy fragrance caresses with the fruity strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet leaf and sparkling spicy pink grapefruit. Its heart beats in floral rhythm, composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals. The powdery soft dry down is composed of white woods, vanilla and musk.

Daisy comes as Eau de Toilette in 50ml (at US$55) and 100ml (at US$75) bottles, and is accompanied by shower gel (US$30), body lotion (US$32) and body butter (US$35).

Daisy was launched in 2007.

Violet Leaf Blood Grapefruit Wild Strawberry

d´Anjou

Daisy Fragrance Reviews

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

I love this perfume. Really one of Marc Jacobs' best. I like the different variations of it as well. The bottle is really beautiful and different looking with the large flowers. I think it's one of those rare perfumes that smell good on just about anybody and is good for anytime of day. Would highly recommend.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I get alcohol, oil, amber and musk. Not really a good perfume. Has no personality sadly. #disappointed :/

delikate

I've had this perfume since I was in about 7th grade...so 2007. Seven years later, it smells wonderful still, so it definitely lasts a long time. I'm going to have to admit that I did put it near a window and the smell didn't alter much at all! I took a long break from this perfume but I wore yesterday and I fell in love with it again so now I'm writing a review.

The top notes are pretty generic. They smell like the typical floral/fruity smells that can be easily copied by some cheesy cheap brand. The smell is light and fresh though, so ozonic is definitely spot on when describing this smell. The middle notes are still very feminine, but this perfume definitely has a masculine quality to it. Maybe it's the musk? I would definitely describe it as a female cologne...it's a juxtaposition of delicate and feminine, but strong and masculine. Anyways, the middle notes are heavily floral which is correct. However, it settles into this intoxicating light vanilla smell, although you wouldn't pinpoint it as vanilla. It's just an intoxicating sweet smell...pretty irresistible if you ask me! Overall, it's a very inoffensive perfume that I would describe as workplace friendly and more for casual settings. I probably would go for something more dramatic for dates, formal/night time events.

I personally think this is a mediocre perfume, but I've been told it works very well with my body chemistry by roughly five people so I think this one's a winner. For reference, I enjoy Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue and Moschino I Love Love. I'm a very big fan of clean scents and Daisy definitely is one of them.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I have just ordered my second bottle today, on a special prince from Strawberrynet. I love this one, it's light, young, fresh and sweet. Very cute bottle and unique fragrance.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

Daisy is inoffensive, though she does go quite sour on my skin. I was disappointed the first time I tried my EDT sample, because I got nearly no violet or strawberry. It's a well blended fruity floral, which I think makes it more mature. Since it is linear and has no distinct notes, I think it does emulate the fictional scent of a daisy. I agree that it smells green but it doesn't evoke any outdoor or natural memories for me. It just smells familiar and perfumey. I wish the fragrance would match the whimsical creativity of the bottle.

lepalm
lepalm

This one is not for me. It has no staying power and no projection. Definitely doesn't go with my chemistry. I do think it would be a lovely choice for someone who enjoys very soft fresh scents. Also great for young girls because it's next to impossible to overdo it. I used about 10 sprays in one use, walked into the room my husband was in and asked him if he liked the scent I was testing. He couldn't smell it and had to directly sniff my wrist to catch the scent. This one is pretty and will find itself a nice home in my teenage niece's collection.

arenee92
arenee92

Daisy is a fragrance I have always loved. She holds a special place in my heart, as one of my very first perfumes. It's fun, light, bright. It makes me feel like I'm walking through a field of soft, fluffy flowers. It isn't overly floral, it's slightly fruity, with that strawberry and grapefruit note. It's fresh, and feminine. An old favorite of mine, I feel it's a staple in my collection, it just makes me happy :)

teadrinker
teadrinker

I love this fragrance. It's light and clean, airy and sunny, very reminiscent of a sunny summer day. The notes are smooth, slightly aquatic, and a little bit powdery. This is such a young and happy fragrance, and yes, the bottle is adorable.

Kincsem
Kincsem

One of my very favourites. Love it for spring daytime and summer nights. Also the bottle is super cute.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

Daisy expresses herself not in ornate olfactory language that needs a couple of takes to completely appreciate, but a simple, uncomplicated one that is easy to like.What is distinctive about this one is the fresh, green earthy vibe that you get from the first spritz. It really does smell like a flower meadow, drenched in morning dew. This sets her apart from similar fragrances like Light Blue, which is more sharp while this is airier and fresher. Then it gives way to floral fruity sweetness that is tempered by solid woody base. Drydown is like a warm cocktail of fruits spiced with vanilla. Very pleasant. The downside is that it tends to fade rather fast on skin so I would suggest applying on clothes in generous doses. That way it may last a decent 6 to 7 hours, which is not bad. And need I say more about the bottle? It would be an eye catching display on any dresser. Is she unique? Certainly not as I pointed out. But take her as she is and you'll be happy, as I am. Not every fragrances has to be a revelation.

AgentMakeup007
AgentMakeup007

I may be one of the few that don't find what's so special about this perfume. Sure, it's Marc Jacobs, an expensive brand. Sure, the bottle looks cute and tacky. But the quality of this fragrance is too poor for the hype it has. When I first sprayed this on, I closed my eyes and felt like I was in a clearing valley surrounded by flowers and grassy goodness. Almost instantly, this scent dryed down to the type of smell I catch at a shoe store. Super synthetic and weird. And then, after 30 minutes, no scent was present over my skin. Lasting power sucks, shoe store smell sucks, everything about this perfume is a huge dissapointment, I'm sorry to say.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

A beautiful fun and sophisticated perfume, versatile and well balanced.

However it's overpriced and lasts all of 10 minutes.

ShellBelle
ShellBelle

I tested this a couple of weeks ago. At first spray I really loved it. Drydown was still nice, but something in it smelled a little heavy on me. And I'm too much of a newbie to distinguish what it was. Just seemed like a lot going on with this one. I have a Daisy Au so Fresh sample and I will be trying that one soon.

Sheks
Sheks

i love the floral powdery dry down f this fragrance... It has become a constant feature in my perfume wardrobe... i absolutely adore.

Emma0714
Emma0714

I'm on my second bottle of "Daisy" now, since my boyfriend really likes this perfume. He sniffed this on someone on the bus one day, and remeber me wearing it all the time, and then bought me a new bottle of it. Strangely enough, he thinks this is a vanilla scent. Well, vanilla is in the basenotes, but I don't pick up any vanilla at all. That's the facination and charm of perfume in a nutshell!

Too me this is sweet, floral and very feminine. Violet, gardenia and grapefruit are the most prominent notes I think, but it has woodsy undertones that really makes a nice blend of dry and juicy. Almost like "J'aime les fleurs" by La Perla.

Daisy has been around for a while now and I remember falling madly in love with it the first time I sniffed it. Unlike its sister "Daisy - Eau so fraiche" (wich I also own)you don't get tired of it. A classic in progress!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Mmmmmmmmm

What's not to love? Just so pleasant.
It's so spring and daytime. Silage and lasting power is moderate. *sighs*
Perfect.

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

Attracted by the bottle and i did a mistake by bought this one.. so common scent that you can find. For me it is a cheap floral scent (no offense) and gone not more than half an hour..Then I gave it to my teenager niece..

Cielo163
Cielo163

I used to like Daisy a lot, and now I can't even imagine wearing this again. It is lovely,fresh,carefree and young at first, then it becomes powdery and sweet on my skin. An inoffensive young fragrance, very pleasant. I have received a few compliments about how lovely I smell and a stranger even approached to ask me what im wearing. But for some reason, after using up 1/5 of a 50ml bottle, I just stop and put it away. Just like a review said : Daisy is lovely but not memorable. Something's easily forgotten. Is it because it's not complex but a simple nice one? I don't think so since I own a lot of perfume bottles that are said to be simple and linear but I still love it.

stephanieshopaholic
stephanieshopaholic

I LOVE the smell of this, so clean and fresh and just plain pretty. I'm not sure what the initial scent reminds me of, but I love it. Smells like a fresh cut flower perhaps. I initially bought a rollerball because I wasn't sure if I wanted to blow $90 on the large bottle, but I finally bought myself the big bottle during a sale at sephora and I'm glad I did. Now I can wear it everyday instead of rationing my rollerball haha.

JaiTee
JaiTee

A young, carefree floral on my skin. Daisy is sweet, the popular girl who is nice to everyone, and whom no one hates.

But you have trouble remembering her years later, unless someone reminds you she existed. I guess she is memorable during her youth, but forgotten after everyone graduates from high school, and the late bloomers begin to take over the world and come into their own.

Jenny-Rebecca

Ethereal, sunny, and free-spirited with floral woodsy notes.

Violet and strawberry provide a fruity and floral overture while Jasmine and Gardenia add delicate floral notes followed by a pleasant base of woodsy notes and vanilla.

This is a modern classic with great versatility and a fragrance that is beautifully balanced.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Cut grass, very sour grapefruit and wet wall paint.
That is how Daisy smells.
A very strange smell for such a romantic bottle.

DarlingOne
DarlingOne

Daisy is a perfume that anyone can like. If Daisy was a girl, it would be the sort of non-offensive, careful, nice and neat girl, always looking tidy, with a romantic side to her, a daydreamer, not a risk-taker. Daisy is not a woman. Daisy is a girl. Everyone would like her, but no one would really know her because there would be nothing else to know - what you see is what you get. There's nothing mysterious, nothing provocative about this scent. This is why Daisy is great to give as a present - the bottle is beautiful, the scent is lovely, you just can't go wrong with it. You can wear it and when you use it up - forget it. It IS lovely, don't get me wrong, but, I dare to say - boring. You can put in on and smell nice. That's it. If you're in for a safe play or just starting to love perfumes and never owned anything serious, you're young and you want something beautiful on your dressing table - then go for it. But you will mature and evolve past it. And there's nothing wrong with that :)

midnight rose
midnight rose

i adore it!!!super fresh and feminime!!!

Mirabele
Mirabele

Daisy is the perfume that got me into perfumes. Daisy is the point, from when I switched from 2 perfumes to 15 perfumes. Daisy is the one that made me be crazy about perfumes, the one that got me into perfume journey, the one that made me realize my signature perfume may exist. Daisy is that one that made me happy and made me realize that this happiness can last. Is there something special about daisy? No, I don’t think so nowadays. But we do have a connection. I fell in love because it was the first perfume for me that wasn’t sweet. I dislike sweetness in perfume, and most nowadays perfumes are too sweet for my taste. I had given up years ago, until I found Daisy. It is summery fresh youthful playful scent, to me it is scent of free spirit, independence, individuality and freedom. I do realize that this may sound silly nowadays, and especially if Daisy is very popular at a place you live. A year and 100 perfumes later I do realize there is not much special about Daisy, but when I was new to perfumes, it really was a novelty to my untrained nose. I also liked the bottle - funny, quirky, modern and so different from others. Nowadays I am more into sophisticated simple elegant classic bottles so Daisy looks a bit childish compared with my others.
I don’t wear Daisy often nowadays, my taste had changed and I have so many others I like more…but I keep it in my collection, because of the emotional connection that we have and because it is different enough from my others. I love the dry down, flowery woody musk (do not smell any vanilla there) and middle notes are ok for me. It opens with loud scratchy citrusy bittery gardenia and this opening kills me, but I try not to breathe and think about something else while waiting for this phase to pass. The longevity is 2-3 hours on my skin, it may look not impressive, but for a citrusy edt I say it is acceptable.
It does smell very similar to Chanel Chance eau tendre to my nose, but Chance gave me an immediate horrible migraine, it was so bad I was afraid to wear Daisy for a couple of months. I have no problems with Daisy.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Hello Sophiealbarn!

Anybody who you want to give this Daisy by MJ will LOVE the gift Because this perfume is so nice, pleasant and feminine.

You don't need to worry about anything for sure!!!

Go head!!!

Nice gift you gonna give!!!

Good job!!!

Good choice!!!

dreamndigital23
dreamndigital23

I can't begin to describe how beautiful this scent is. It's literally the scent of happiness in a bottle. When I smell it I get a wonderful, almost childlike nostalgic feeling; and also the feeling of being in love.

The fragrance of Daisy is pure, fresh, floral and innocent. A freshly plucked flower from a beautiful field of blossoms, given to you by the love of your life.

It's nice and light, not overpowering with the floral or fruit. The sweetness is not sickening, it's also just the right amount, and it's not the gourmand type of sweetness common in most perfumes. It's the kind of sweetness that comes from sheer beauty and innocence. This perfume embodies everything that is beautiful to the one smelling this fragrance; and it's a wonderfully euphoric, individual experience.

I am so glad I gave Daisy another chance, I will be purchasing a bottle once I have the means!

Beauty in a Bottle.

Melyche
Melyche

Smells nice and clean. It's floral but flower domination is not so powerful, which I like better. However, it doesn't even last. I did spray it on my hair this morning- hair keeps scents for a longer time than skin, but it's gone in 30 minutes. It's been 2 hours I guess but I barely feel it. I ended up wearing Kenzo. My baby's long-lasting. I love it.
Conclusion: Day time, summer time and for casual occasions.

cessnaski
cessnaski

It is the more attractive scent than its older sister Lola by Marc Jacobs. I wear it in spring and it has moderate longevity and sillage. It is a comfortable fragrance to wear when you're not going to a special event. It is sweet and mild even with the large bouquet of flowers in the top notes.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Bland, inoffensive and pretty. A scent you possibly cannot overdo since it is almost like a body spray. I like it, but I don't find it interesting enough to wear it now and then.

Aspendina
Aspendina

It's exhausting trying to figure out if I like this or not. At first it's very green but also kinda clean. It's like it says "yeah I just took a shower but I still smell like grass". But just when ur like "eww it smells like soap and grass " then it changes to a very light, very delicate scent that is very girly. It's soft with a hint of powder but not baby powder, like an expensive powder. It's so delicate that u think it doesn't last long but just when u think it faded u get a whiff of it again just to remind u it's still there. I think I like this but just hope I continue to get whiffs of it, but gosh I hate that green soapy opening.

novembertea
novembertea

I was gifted this fragrance when I was 18 or so. I wore it often for 3 years or so. I have just now rediscovered how much I love this one. I feel that all the other reviewers said everything I already have to say about this one. It's a lovely fragrance, fun and fresh but classy and sophisticated. I'm young, happy, kind, and well-made.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

My husband got me a nice gift set of this for our anniversary. It was on the list of perfumes I wanted. Well, I tried wearing it, and I just can't. And that has only happened to me a few times. Usually if I like something enough to buy it, I like it. Not so with this. There is just something in it I find annoying, the longer I wear it. It gets up in my head and I keep smelling it. I thought I loved this perfume too. I'd love to keep it, but it's too costly to just sit. I love the bottle, but at this price, not enough to keep it just for the cute bottle. Longevity doesn't seem very good either, except for that annoying note I can't stand. Goodbye, Daisy.

Edit: Another on my list is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. I'm now afraid to buy that one because I think Daisy and Eau Tendre smell quite similar.

Eirlys
Eirlys

After years of avoiding to try this perfume because it's so popular, I finally gave in and smelled the Daisy bottle of a friend, and it was alright. It's floral and fresh, but I didn't love it at all because I have Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and they're kinda similar. But then she convinced me to actually spray it on, and after some nagging, I finally did.

I'm so glad that I tried this on my skin.

At the first spray, I can smell the grapefruit and gardenia. About 1 minute later (which is fast for me because I own some fragrances that only "bloom" after 5 minutes), the jasmine and violet notes appear. Jasmine is my favorite scent of flower, and I'm just so happy that all the floral notes blend with one another really well. And the dry-down is soft and warm, and it it leaves a great scent on the skin.

Daisy lasts 5-6 hours on me, so it's pretty great for an EDT. This perfume just makes me so happy whenever I wear it. And although it's similar to Chance Eau Tendre at first, the jasmine and gardenia notes make Daisy more playful and fresh.

I'm happy that I finally own this bottle, now I finally understand fully why Daisy is so popular.

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

If Daisy was a girl, she would be a very happy one at that. She likes to have picnics on flower fields. Guys gravitate toward her bright smile and her positive personality. Being a free spirit, she can laugh in the face of life and just be happy about who she is and where she is in life. Daisy is and forever will be young at heart. She'll always keep her sense of curiosity, adventure and optimism. Daisy wears her heart on her sleeve so men fall for her innocence and honesty. They will always remember her as the ultimate girl next door. She is truly wonderful and most of all, she is unforgettable.

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Pretty. Fresh, sweet flowery, woody scent. First spray for me it just smells like banana. Even though there's no banana in the notes list. But then it turns sweet & flowery. Fresh & elegant. The bottle is lovely too. Have good longevity. Young, feminine, fashionable, elegant & classy. Represent a classy urban young woman.

Mbryan766
Mbryan766

I never thought this was special. I never understood the hype about this. But my mother gave me this perfume in lotion form a few years ago, and I never used it. Yesterday, I wanted to try something different so I applied this lotion. Not only did it last for a long time, I understood its appeal. It's so light and feminine. It isn't offensive at all, but I wouldn't consider it anything special. But honestly, that can be a good thing. It is definitely a good scent for everyday and to simply feel pretty. I might purchase a bottle to layer with the lotion I already own.

Jenny-Rebecca

Daisy had been my signature scent for over 5 years. I loved it and even called myself a "Daisy Girl". This perfume gave me so much joy...but I tried other scents. I don't even know what I was looking for...nothing else I tried was quite right or ever even came close. So now, I've made my way back to my original favorite! I am so delighted and going without it for so long makes it a feel so new and fresh again.

The top starts with light wild strawberry and violet leaves, the middle greets you with even more violet blended with jasmine and the dry down is a beautifully warm musk blended with woodsy notes.

For those that have longevity issues with this scent (I do not as a result of my body chemistry and greasy skin), layer it with the luminous lotion which is bursting with the middle notes and adds sparkle (very subtle) to your skin. I love using it as a treat! Also, the fragrance experience can begin with the shower gel as well to add even more lasting power.

This has always been my favorite and I feel guilty that I strayed...nothing is as warm, beautiful,sunny, and free-spirited as Daisy. I am so excited as I got myself the gift set...I also feel in love with the eau so fresh version and will treat myself to that by May! Thanks for reading!

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

There is too much going on in this fragrance, imo. I'm all for complex combinations in fragrances but it seemed that the idea behind this one was "Why don't we just add EVERYTHING so it can appeal to EVERYONE?! If you want floral, you got it, fruity, check, green, check, citrus, check, spice? Sure why not just a smidge. Ain't got no time for bottle design so let's just stick a dollar store looking flower on it and call it a day". My body chemistry rejected this perfume quicker than my eyes did.

The main impression that came to mind when I wore this was the unwanted Halloween candy that was left in my plastic pumpkin from 1984 up in the attic. It still smelled sweet but sure doesn't rouse the appetite due to those odd unidentifiable scents that were mingling with them. I couldn't bear it for more than a few minutes so I had to do the walk of shame to the W.C. I went to wash it off. Definitely NOT made for me.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

Nice smell, but why bother? You won't be able to smell it after you leave your closet.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

This was probably my first fragrance purchase as I had always been gifted perfume sets when I was younger. I remember thinking it was so grown up, and refined, but still sparkly-pretty "perfect".

Well, like 6-7 years later, I still find myself somewhat infatuated, 16 all over again. The top notes leave me with a sort of green/grassy impression, well suited with its fruity friends there, bright citrusy sunshine and sweet, rosy strawberry.

Brings to mind the lazy days of my youth, feels luxurious in a carefree sort of way, perhaps in the likeness of a young girl's frame of mind over summer vacation. The freedom to do nothing.

I would wear this when I wanted to add a splash of whimsy to an eventful, or stressful day (school, tests, etc.) and I vividly remember how it just made me feel so dazed, and relaxed, dreamy even..

Now in my early 20's I feel the top and base notes are all that serve my interests, and find myself somewhat put off by the overly sweet, dewy heart notes.. much too syrupy sweet, perhaps also too warm for my taste.

Still, I'll always have a sentimental little spot reserved for this fragrance. The last good "young fragrance" from Marc Jacobs, in my opinion.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

This is such a lovely fragrance. I have wanted it for a long time but kept getting side tracked by other Marc Jacob perfumes. It was torture smelling it on other people. But at last it's mine & I am not disappointed. I feel beautiful, fresh & glowing when I wear it.

wind83
wind83

This perfume my favorite one,very light. violet, gardenia smells so fresh and calm.
unfortunately it just 3-4 hours in my skin.

7//10

The rule has just been confirmed. Marc Jacobs scents usually don't smell on my skin.
It is a shame, cause top notes were very nice. A bit later, fragrance almost disappeared. Almost, because I can smell something if I try very hard. Some green & flowery note, blended with my skin smell. Not bad, but definitely too poor.

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

LOOOOOOOOVE this scent!! It's so fresh and feminine! Definitely a "safe" fragrance for every woman.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

uhhh, I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE and I loved it for a long time.

Maybe that's the problem??

I can't smell it anymore!! :'( :'(

I can still smell the pink eau so fresh one, but I have fond memories of when I was addicted to the fresh green scents in Daisy.

Will have to give it a break for a year.

mchris.cav
mchris.cav

My roommate wears this, and oh my god, it's LOVELY. i sniff the bottle like a pervert every now and then. Ladies-please buy this. it is a VERY SAFE BUY. unoffensive and FANTASTIC scent. I'm hoping that green irish tweed is similar but more masculine because of the main violet leaf notes. we'll see

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I bought this at a steal and I love it. It's a warm hug on a cold day. It smells like summer and woman. It has this unemplainable scent. It goes on and it smells floral but then it transforms into a nice musky floral scent. It's amazing. Longevity is a bit short, sillage is good. Overall, a good buy for the price I paid. It's a beautiful scent, it just has that Marc Jacob's signature short longevity. Still very lovely and fresh.

I was quite disappointed when I tried this one. A lot of people seem to love it but I don't feel anything special in it. It is very floral and fresh perfume and since I am more interested in fruity freshness I am not impressed by this one. Also, my friend thought it smelled like synthetic banana which it kind of did. I guess strawberry and all those flowers just don't make my day.
I think the best part of this perfume is the bottle.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I sprayed this on my skin and instantly thought of getting out of the shower. It smells almost identical to Pantene Pro V shampoo! Its not now awe-inspiring, but would be VERY nice in the summer time especially here in the South where the heat and humidity makes a person just feel sweaty and nasty on HOT days! This would be very refreshing and clean feeling. Its not a love, but its a definite LIKE!

akohk
akohk

I don't get any "freshness" out of this scent. On me, violet and ripe strawberry become very prominent. As it settles, it becomes powdery and then vanishes quickly. Luckily, It's not overly sweet (I can't stand overly sweet fragrances), and it's definitely warm. Again, I don't find it fresh, grassy, white-floraly or aquatic/ozonic. I find it quite strong (it may be that I'm not overly fond of the violet scent). I think if I over applied, I'd get a headache and it would sicken me. One little spritz is all I need.

Turbo-Rose
Turbo-Rose

Personally I think anyone can pull this fragrance off. I'm sure we can all agree that its very easy going (but not dull) and not much more, which is fine - sometimes you're not up to blowing people off their tracks with your fragrance. Sometimes you just want to smell nice, to attract people (fragrance wise)in a natural way (like that 'just stepped out of the shower' feel) which I find this fragrance does. Can't detect any vanilla, thank God. Very suitable for school, and in all seasons. You may need to reapply after a couple hours though, being an eau de toilette and all.
Who else detects a slight metallic accord? Must be the violet leaf.

lirael00
lirael00

I like this one a lot. It's very girly for me even though it's not too sweet or anything like that. It opens up nicely, I can smell fresh strawberries and it lasts long too. Perfect for a walk through the city on a sunny summer/spring day.

OlMagnolia
OlMagnolia

I have a very uneasy relationship with MJ's Daisy perfume. I bought it blind and when I first tried it I thought I had made a serious mistake. How boring and typical it was. That was until I figured out a little mystery. Sometimes I would come home after work and smell the most delightful scent in my room. What was that? I couldn't figure it out. That was until it suddenly dawned on me that the days I put Daisy on were the days I came home to that wonderful smell. How did that happen? Well, apparently the top notes aren't what attracts me - its the base notes that I find so beautiful.

Chiquis
Chiquis

Daisy is definitely the perfect name for this perfume… It smells like everything light, happy, springtime, birds chirping, sun shining lol It reminds me of what yummy shampoo smells like, which isn’t a bad thing per se. I like it, but I probably wouldn’t buy it because it’s a toilette which never seem to last long.

nitschevo
nitschevo

I received this as a birthday gift by my boyfriend and I really love Daisy. It's such a happy scent! But Daisy and I have a little problem - Initially I thought that this little beauty would be my go to summer fragrance but unfortunately it does not hold on me during the warmer months. Quite the bummer. During the colder months I get wafts of it and it is such a nice perfume but not for summer. Well... Now it is my go to happy scent on grey and rainy days ;)

Edit: I recently discovered that I'm now using this one a lot moe these days! Spritzing Daisy on right after getting out of the shower is so refreshing :) Maybe I should hunt down a lotion to make it last throughout the day :)

fuggi181
fuggi181

its not as good as everyone says, i smelled it with high expectations and i was like "oh", my sister also thought the same thing.

Scentasticme
Scentasticme

Pretty every day scent. I get many complements when I wear this fragrance. It's soft, floral, a tad powdery and fresh. This is a great scent for warm weather or when you want to wear something light yet stays close to you. When I hug people, they say you smell so good. I usually wear this to gatherings because it's simple yet makes me feel pretty .

bfonsec1
bfonsec1

I love this fresh floral fruity fragrance. Great for daily wear; it's a young and feminine.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

A fresh, clean and feminine fragrance that on me smells mostly wild strawberries, grass and summer flowers. I like the scent but does not love it but my boyfriend thinks it is amazing.

delikate

It's fruity then settles down to a musky smell. Slightly masculine but feminine in the same way as Aqua Di Gio or whatever for women. It use to be my favorite but it's pretty generic for what it is.

lkv
lkv

This perfume is neither exceptionally good or exceptionally bad- it isn't really 'exceptional' in any way. It is pleasant, and I happen to enjoy the scent quite a bit, but it isn't likely to be earning strong opinions either way. That's part of the appeal though. This is a great neutral perfume for shopping, or the office, or for traveling if you don't want to go sans scent but you also don't want to turn heads. This is definitely a perfume I will wear to work.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Quite neutral, pleasant and clean smell. I'd say it's more appropriate for young women and girls: it's very gentle and cheerful fragrance, yet delicate and modest.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

When you first put it on it's sort of like a sickly sweet honey and grass cocktail. But it becomes a very pleasant scent the more it sits and I always find myself going back for another sniff.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

My husband loves this on me.

hollyms
hollyms

Too sharp, too bitter, too floral.

caroldix
caroldix

Very girly without being sickly sweet. I like it.

LisaMari
LisaMari

A mellow mix of chamomile, dewy grass and musk. Simple, nice, a bit boring.

Very girly scent...bordering on "little girl". Makes me think of Beatrix Potter books those flowery sachets you stick in sock drawers.

katty182
katty182

Smells nice but not worth the money it is boring.

CherryKissesxxx
CherryKissesxxx

I tested this in the chemist one day and fell in love with the strong, fresh scent of apple.

All day I kept sniffing my wrists. It lasted for hours, and it wasn’t even the EDP! I’m so excited about this scent! I find it hard to choose a signature scent and actually stick with it, because I love so many, but this one is coming to close to being one I could settle down with!

I'm tempted to stick with this scent but go for the EDP, just to ensure it lasts allll day long!

romyxangela
romyxangela

This perfume is nice, but bordering on masculine. It is clean and fresh, but also somewhat headache inducing, it is extremely strong. By the end of the day my stomach feels a bit sick smelling this. 2 sprays and youll be strong smelling the whole day. As soon as you spray this the overwhelming smell is freshly cut grass and lemons. It does catch the back of your throat quite a bit.

This perfume is perfect for office wear, it isn't romantic or a nighttime perfume at all. This can be a perfume for a woman(or a man) of any age. It is a bit cold and sterile also. I wouldnt repurchase this again.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I love Daisy I just got this today and i have it on right now it's perfect for spring time very light and fruity

joan100
joan100

I like it but its such a common smell! There are too many copies and versions of this perfume.

sophiatwli
sophiatwli

This is a "so-so" perfume to me. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's a generic pleasant scent that isn't offensive at all. I have the rollerball and I use it when I travel and want to get rid of the car/airplane scent on my hair and smell 'clean'. The two adjectives that comes to mind when I smell this perfume is "clean" and "pretty". In a way, it's a safe buy if your goal is just to smell pleasant. No one will accuse you for their impending migraines (given that you spray sparingly), but no one will come up asking you what you're wearing as well.
The scent's longevity is very short and literally disappears after an hour. It does stay longer during the winter but the scent is very faint.

Drunkinator
Drunkinator

I had a tough time choosing between a full bottle of this perfume, or Nina L-Eau by Nina Ricci. This perfume is beautiful! After it dries and sits on my skin it's even more beautiful. Starts off like fresh flowers and gets warmer. I ultimately ended up choosing Nina L'eau because its a little more balanced between floral and sweet, but I want to buy this perfume as well.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I used to like this when I first bought it. Then I started to notice the sickening grassy smell that people kept mentioning in reviews. It got to the point where I'd spray it on & not like how it smelled at all. That was the beginning of my hatred for this perfume & I sold my bottle shortly after that.

Correio de Amanda
Correio de Amanda

I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. I find it very synthetic, but it becomes really beautiful on my skin, even a bit soapy, which I love. I like to wear it with the body lotion and the longevity is fine.

Eu tenho sentimentos contraditórios acerca desta fragrância. Eu a considero bastante sintética, mas ela fica muito agradável na minha pele, até parecida com sabonete, o que eu adoro. Eu gosto de usá-la com a loção corporal e a longevidade é boa.

Ranagooney

I absolutely love this little bottle of sunshine. The smell is so elegant yet girly to me. My mom and I both love to fragrance and get a ton of compliments. If your looking for something more sweeter though I recommend Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh

icecream_milkshake
icecream_milkshake

I love the original Daisy and the eau so fresh equally. I feel the eau so fresh is the spring/summer version, while the original Daisy could be worn through the whole year. The original Daisy are also less sweet and fruity. It's kinda more spicy and has a stronger green scent to it. But I think it's still sweet and fresh and I can smell the strawberries and grapefruit, even though the violet plants and flowers are the most present. It smells just really clean, fresh earthy and a little spicy-sweet. It's also more of a grown up scent, I think. Not that I really care about that sort of labels on perfumes.

Both the sillage and longevity are better on the original Daisy.

insolence
insolence

This is definitely the worst soapy scent I have ever smelled. Those cheap, grass notes are awful too. So fresh that makes me nauseated

dia321
dia321

There's nothing I don't like about this perfume other than the fact that its not my #1 on my list but its definitely on my list. It smells very fresh and clean but sweet at the same time. I feel like i'm walking through a field of flowers with the sun shining on my face (if that makes sense...). Daisy is one of those staple fragrances you just have because its not a strong smell and its not risky. You can't go wrong, although some people say its to grassy or too fresh I totally get where they're coming from because at times it can feel that way, but if anything i rather smell fresh than smell like old leather with alcohol poured on it.

darimai
darimai

This is the most beautiful perfume, I've ever had the pleasure to smell and wear. It not just smells "nice", this is the least I can say and sounds almost like an insult. This perfume actually creates optimism for me. I feel like good thing are going to happen to me, that I deserve, and maybe there is still hope for this world if it has such beautiful scents in it.
I cannot imagine some one not liking it.
And for so long I even refused to try it, it seemed so mainstream, I thaught even if it's great, I won't wear it if everyone else does. Plus I hate violets and rarely like jasmine. But.. never say never. This is just sunshine, mixed with happiness in a bottle and I've come to love everything about it, from the simple bottle, to the ridiculous cap!
Great job, Alberto, as always.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

Another of my favorites. Definately the freshest, cleanest smelling perfume I have owned. It's very youthful without smelling like you have to be a teenager to pull it off - both me (21) and my mom (52) wear it, and we both get compliments. It really embodies what you'd imagine daisies and summer to smell like, even though daisies actually don't have a smell.
Incidentally, one of the few floral dominate fragrances I like.

andabri
andabri

I predominantly smell violet plants, the sweet violet flowers and the green leaves. I also smell strawberry, really well done strawberry. I get a hint of real, fresh cut strawberries; a little red, fresh sweetness.

Those are basically the only notes I smell, but they are quite pleasant. This is a light scent on the skin, as fresh and pretty and delicious as a spring breeze.

It's very balanced, it doesn't lean too much in any one direction, it is floral and sweet and clean and a teeny bit fruity; because of this it works on a large range of ages and social situations.

It's one of my staple scents. I don't consider it a favorite, but it is a perfume that I will always have (and have had for years and years) in my collection.

phylmom
phylmom

I am brand new. I have half a bottle of Daisy by Marc Jacobs that will swap or send to someone who likes it. It is just too strong for me. Thanks

becca.rose95
becca.rose95

I received this from my ant as a gift about 4 months ago, and to be honest, I wasn't all that crazy about it at first. i don't know, I guess i found the violet leaf a little bit overpowering... But i've now really grown to like it. I know like 6 people who own and love it. It's a great spring, summer, & fall scent. I usually only where this scent on formal occasions, but I do really like it. and the bottle is so fun to look at and hold.

curlygirlpaula
curlygirlpaula

I love Daisy! Had a sample and was never fond of it. I sprayed it on the other day and I fell in love so I ordered the 3.4oz bottle. I think this could be my signature fragrance, not overwhelming at all and it mixes well with my body chemistry. One spray lasts all day on me.

UPDATE: I like this fragrance but I am m not in love with it. It is very safe and I like that because I hate strong scented fragrances. However, I feel like there is something missing... and so the search continues.

londonhermit
londonhermit

I've owned this perfume for two years now. I barely wear it because I'm not fond of it. I sprayed it on today and immediately smelled grass. Literally like sweet smelling grass. I think it's the violet and violet leaf combo. Sadly this fragrance doesn't evolve to anything more than it's top notes on me. The bottle is interesting.

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This is a clean, happy, vibrant scent, though the EDT does not last very long a couple of hours at the very most, which is disappointing.

It’s an easy scent for work in any environment, and cute for a daytime date or a dinner by the beach.. it’s got a lazy, summery vibe to it which I appreciate. Though it’s still fresh enough to make it intelligent and polished.

Anatares
Anatares

Great floral scent, sweet and feminine. Better for girls than women. I like it.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Great ozonic,floral, light but long lasting, the masterpiece of Marc Jacobs perfumery. It is my 2 bottle, easy to ware, happy and pleasant fragrance.

soaked
soaked

On me smells the best in summer time. Then i feel all beauty of violets, gardenias, hint of wild strawberry and fresh hay. After hour it smells like suntanned skin in the sun, warm and soft. I have tested J'adore on one hand, and Daisy on other. J'adore went sour as usual but Daisy stayed pretty. No, it is not a masterpiece, but has some sort of magic :)

jovejove
jovejove

How do people think this smells like chance eau tendre? They're so different :/

So lovely, feminine, fresh and sweet at the same time. Beautiful.

HollyGolightly91
HollyGolightly91

This scent has really grown on me. I used to hate it! So much so that I for the life of me couldn't understand why anyone would buy it! I got a sample when buying Oh Lola, tried it today and it was just lovely. Lasting power is incredibly weak though, which is a shame. It's perfect for what it is, but a tad over-hyped in my opinion.

kakaka2
kakaka2

Oh My... This scent vanished more quickly than I could formulate any thoughts on it. So here I am, with nothing to smell and nothing to say, so very disappointed.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1 fl. oz. Daisy Perfume bout 8 mos. ago. Not one of my absolute fav. fragrances, but overall it's ok.. On a scale of 1 to 5, have to rate this one a 3. It's one of those day-time, everyday like of scents, which is quite suitable for the Spring & Summer Seasons. Daisy is a floral, fresh, & feminine kind of perfume. I like the gardenia, delicate violet, & jasmine petal notes. I personally wore this fragrance for work, since it's light, fresh, & won't offend. Anyways, the perfume bottle is sooo cute! Personally, I don't intend to repurchase this fragrance. Ain't unique.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

I cannot for the life of me understand all the hype on this one..as well as Flowerbomb and Versace Crystal Noir and all the other popular scents out now days. There's something lacking in all of these perfumes. I really believe the only reason they're so popular is because of the brand and the high price tag...so perhaps theyre thought to be sophisticated? im not trying to mock anyone or offend anyone-but would anyone even pay any attention to Daisy if it wasnt so popular? Im really guessing not . All perfumes I smell on the shelf in Macys basically smell the same. i get confused between them and never find any WOW factor worthy smells. nothing distinguishable here in my opinion. i cant detect any individual notes either. it's a big mess to my nose. im not a fan of floral or aquatic scents...but this just isnt how perfume is supposed to smell in my opinion. there's so many amazing perfumes out there, impossible to find because perfumes like these are the only ones on the shelves now days. im just sayin, i tested this and my bf asked me to wash it off...and he usually loves perfumes on me. very boring, over priced, and overrated. sorry, im not trying to offend just my opinion :-

arxsyn
arxsyn

I smell watery fruits, violets in a white floral bouquet, finished with a hint of white, woody musk. Fresh. Smells like a shampoo scent, only slightly elevated.
The best and only feature i like is an accord of dewy petals with the violet.

This is supposed to be modern take of vintage violet perfumes. Give me old fashioned powdery violets any day.

laylabedford
laylabedford

My friend brought me this for a birthday present. It's nice but I wouldn't rush out to buy another bottle!

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

I'm not a floral perfume fan but this one passes in my book! My mom wears it and I love how it smells on her. It's perfume for young and mature women it's not a bias perfume.. It's the "thing" that's missing when you get dressed up to go out just makes you feel more ready and put together. idk I'm a hot mess so this is a smell which I like but who am I kidding so I won't wear it.

naomin
naomin

A curious scent, indeed! From looking at the reviews it seems to smell a little different on everyone. I have the rollerball, and I think the longevity leaves a little something to be desired, but it does stay a little longer when reapplied, or if you get some on your clothes/hair.

At first I smelled something like wet bananas, not a bit sweet, and then kind of a white floral gardenia. After the freshness wears off it becomes a warmer white floral and the banana smell kind of takes a step back allowing the jasmine and woody smells to develop. The strawberry never comes along, and if the vanilla is there it is so subtle on me that I can't detect it.

I enjoy the smell of this, but smelling it too much can result in a little headache for me. If you're headache sensitive I would go light on this one.

Jojopie
Jojopie

To me, this smells like a green banana, and gardenia. I dig it.

kaejuntun

This was my first ever "grown up" signature fragrance. It is beautiful, feminine, and smooth. There is something warm about it, but not heavy. I have probably written a review on Daisy before, but had to comment again - it is very interesting that violet and violet leaf have been voted the most prominent notes since I am kind of sensitive to violet notes in fragrances.

On my skin the violet plays a decidedly supporting role. I mainly get a sweet, smooth gardenia with a bit of citrusy sparkle from the grapefruit. THe strawberry adds some fresh juiciness. I can just barely sense the jasmine - a beautiful, sweet jasmine rather than harsh, heavy, and/or indolic. The white woods must be what give this fragrance its warm anchor. I love that this fragrance is fresh and sweet but still has fabulous lasting power. Even though many have voted that Chance Eau Tendre and Daisy smell alike, on my skin Daisy has much more character. It is suitable year round and is appropriate for really any occasion. I currently wear Daisy Eau So Fresh more than the original Daisy, but Daisy will always be a staple for me. I don't know if I could ever really get tired of it. A gorgeous scent.

NOTE: I suggest being careful when spraying this perfume. I think takes quite a bit to overdo it, but it can be done. I am embarrassed to say that I am pretty sure I practically bathed in this fragrance when I first started wearing it and have since learned that three sprays is more than enough fragrance. :)

benpaul12
benpaul12

This is very clean and very comforting and to me, really does smell like its name.

I could imagine a girl wearing this and the boy loving the familiar smell.

It isn't exciting or sexy, but everyday this is a perfect perfume.

kikiena01
kikiena01

I'm not super excited about the smell, but I get how this is so popular. Daisy is a light clean smellimg perfume, sometimes it smells quite sour on my skin, which i don't like at all. It is great for every-day use in Spring season.

I think the price is too high, because the scent doesn't last very long. Other that that, the popularity might turn you off, because you can smell it very often on other women. And because I like smelling different, I'm not going to buy it.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

timida88
timida88

Typical example how marketing plays on your emotions. I was attracted by bottle and was charmed for a while. Until i sprayed it on myself. Honestly i can't say much about Daisy because it smells less than Royal English Daisy by Yardley. Just violets. Simple as that. Buy if you are collector of perfume bottles.

NataleeM
NataleeM

Meh.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

My absolute favorite! Deliciously fresh and clean but at the same time it's girly. A true compliment magnet. I love it so much I have the body lotion and rollerball for touch ups. I can't imagine this scent bothering anyone around you so it definitely works for work but at the same time it's a little fruity, a little playful. Try it and you will love it if you're a fan of fresh, clean and elegant perfumes. I'm obsessed!!!!

orlowska.joanna
orlowska.joanna

update: after a while I decided to try it again - and now I actually like it, smells on me like flowers, but not the fresh-grass flowers I felt at the first time, but something sweet: probably jasmine.

Awful- smells like air freshener for toilets. Long lasting also.

summerwong13
summerwong13

I like the first notes. But after a while the fresh scent disappears and only the woody sweet smell left which is not that special anymore

siauseque
siauseque

Rather delicate,nice,safe floral. Disappears very quickly on me...almost instantaneously!

ecechich
ecechich

I've just bought. Nice fresh flower summer fragrance. Not extraordinasry and doesn't stay long, but lovely for summer!

Germany
Germany

When I first smelled this I disliked it then I friend gave me her bottle as she didn't like it anymore and I tried it a few times. It grew on me. But then I bought chance eau tendre and it was just so much better and more refined I fell in love with chanel and never looked at Daisy again. The rest I gave to my little niece. Plastic flowers was a little to juvenile for me in the first place. It starts fruity sweet and then its flowery musky. All in all a pleasant enough flower scent. Something turns odd in it which chanel doesn't do.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

i only have a mini,so it's a dab on for me.I really like the scent,fresh and slightly sweet,with a nice soft dry down.But,whether it's cuz I only have a dab on,the sillage sucks.I had to literally had to my bf smell my wrists,because he could not smell it,and he was in the passenger seat of the car!I really like the scent,but for the price of a full bottle,I'd like it to project more.Perhaps in spray form,it would,but I'm not sure I wanna take the risk.

Scent wise,it is really wonderful.I felt very young,happy and bouncy almost,when I put this on.I love the sweet flowery freshness,but again,little to no sillage.I'm not the kind of girl who enjoys skin scents.I want my scent to be noticed,hopefully in a good way lol!So,would I recommend Daisy?Yes,it's beautiful,but definitely try before you buy,and definitely get a spray bottle.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Absolutely ADORABLE scent. Fell in love with this the first time I sprayed it on a card a few years back...so did my husband which is why he gifted it to me for Xmas (2011). I never went 'gaga' over any of Marc Jacobs perfumes until I found this. Love wearing it when it's warm(not a Winter fragrance for me) and my ONLY slight criticism is it's staying power isn't too long for me, only lasts a couple of hours at best.

amucha98
amucha98

the bottle is really cute so i really wanted to like it but everybody i know who has it smell like public restroom when they wear it. idk if it's just my sense of smell that's off but i really don't see the appeal, even though i really wanted to cuz i really like marc jacobs

frosting712
frosting712

So far all the Daises I've tried smell nice(don't smell as expensive as the price, jeez.) But that's it. JUST nice. No extra oomph plus the longevity is horrible. Maybe it's just my skin but within an hour tops Daisy completly fades away. At something like 65$ for a little bottle I expect a whole lot more staying power than that. Glad I did not buy. I'll go to the counter, ask for a fragrence and try it on the wrist before I make a commitment and I'm happy I did in this case.

colleencc
colleencc

could almost be too sweet and boring but for the hit of green-leafy smell (the daisy?). I don't wear it a lot but it's nice for days when you want to be noticed for smelling nice, but not be noticed for the fact that you are wearing something.

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

smells like a daisy haha.. if you ever smelled a daisy, you know it smells awful! this is a no-no unless you want to smell like sweat on a rotting leaf.

regnflickan
regnflickan

I have a small test sample of this and I so wanted to like it! Sadly, all I get is lemon and grass. It almost makes me think of soap. Wheres the strawberry? And the violet? I patiently waited for the drown down to give me some dept from the vanilla and wood but... nothing. The scent is gone. Will give the sample to a friend and see if she has better luck with it!

thazinha30
thazinha30

Love this perfume,it's fresh, happy and a perfect spring scent. I got this at sephora 3 years ago and it seems to me that now that the perfume is a bit old, it stays on my skin for a loooong time. In fact, I have 3 other fragrances that are over 3 years old and i noticed that their longevity is so much better now. Go figure... maybe because the perfumes "ferment" over time? Has anyone else had the same experience with their fragrances? Let me know.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This is an incredibly fresh and youthful scent. But for some reason at the very beginning at first spray I smell bananas idk why but itt only last for about a min then changes to what's actually in the perfume . All in all this is a marc Jacobs classic 10/10 perfect for summer 2013

This really is a mood lifting perfume for women of all ages. Daisy is fresh and actually very fruity. It smells a lot like freshly peeled barbary fig (in a good way). You can never be in a bad mood when you smell it. Perfect scent for sunny days. The only drawback is the staying power, so the black edition (EDP), would be a wiser choice.

Daisy is such a pretty scent. Pretty name, pretty bottle,pretty all around!! Perfect for spring. I like it a lot, it has a certain fruity sweetness, mixing nicely with the floral notes, not overdone though, so not teenagerish either. I will wear it lots, it is easy to reach for, reminds me a bit of Gucci Flora EDP in its richness and prettiness!! Daisy is innocent, the scent is clean, and far from sexy.
It isn't so much a young scent as it is very springlike!!

srimati

I'm not much of a floral girl either but I have to say that this one actually compliments me. Floral sweetness just works, what can I say? And the bottle is very cute!

claudiad13
claudiad13

This perfume is great and it smells soooo great. It does not last very long on me, but I do not mind I love it so much I enjoy spraying it through out the day.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

Daisy is exactly what it's name suggests: light, summery and fresh. A summer scent in a bottle. Better for hot climates. Think sitting on a back porch, sipping lemonade whilst the crickets chirp. To my nose, I get lemons, citrus, summer flowers, iris, and a smattering of vanilla, white woods and a teeny bit of musk. It lives up to it's name because I imagine this is what a daisy should smell like. But it's very fleeting. I agree with those who say it's a young scent, and more preferable for those who don't normally wear (or are not used to) perfume - due it's lightness, low projection and poor staying power. If they made an 'intense' version of this, with ingredients that allowed better staying power and projection, I think it would be very popular.

Clymene
Clymene

Sorry, I can't do notes or anything, I'm a completely newbie - but this has been by 'go-to' fragrance for the past few years. Makes me think of sun and freshness; sweet and floral without being too cloying or flowery. Fallen out of love at the moment - feels a little too light and young, not very long-lasting.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I had a big bottle of this..and loved it..then I traveled home with it and my mom loved it..so I gave it to her..This one totally is wild flowers in the spring fields..and yes, daisies..very right on! and just lovely, fresh, and breezy..I love all Marc Jacobs perfumes..I especially love the original one with the black top..the tuberose one..very high quality and long lasting..

fara.idola
fara.idola

very poor. Not long lasting..waste my money

kitka
kitka

Not one of my favorites, but I will wear it occasionally. To me, it just screams too much white floral and greenery. I picture white lilies and gardenias and funeral homes. Too much of one thing is not good-- I like more balance in my fragrance.

B.
B.

Smells like nothing but synthetic freshness. Not worth any amount of money.

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

By far my favorite perfume. It smells so beyond wonderful, fresh and feminine with a hint of sweetness. This fragrance, to me, is what "young" smells like and yet at the same time I can see anyone of any age wearing it. I just wish it lasted longer with a bit more sillage.

darksome
darksome

My sister tested this today and both were sure that on her it smells like a true, a little green BANANA (must be the strawberry) with some jucy/flowery notes in the background.

Very pleasant juicy sweet, but fresh banana like scent. I was positive surprised that something that smells like bananas will be such a great scent for a perfume! Yum!

Me8
Me8

This is the first true floral I have ever bought. I got this on sale for $14.99. Long lasting.

moraine
moraine

I spritzed it in my hair and smelled only jasmine, but on my skin it becomes dewy green freshness and sunshine, feminine but not too flowery. Very special, I love it and the bottle is beautiful on my dresser.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Well my sister owns this, and it smells lovely on her. I actually find it very unique. I am not one for florals at all but if I did, I would own one of these. I could smell this on my sister for hours and sillage is quite moderate. I think the strawberry and musk give this a kick. Nice.

Minksu
Minksu

Very good scent, but doesn't last long on skin at all. I like when the scent is on me that strong that everybody will smell it. I have had a 50 ml EDT a month and it's almost all gone for now.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

the first 5 minutes of initial spray is heavenly......anything after that gives me a headache. OAN: men love it!

Jeongwonlee12
Jeongwonlee12

its a nice floral fragrance. the floral note is so dominant that i don't smell anything but flower.

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

I love Daisy, it's spring in a bottle; fresh, clean, bright. BUT, Daisy doesn't love me. It wears OK on my skin at first, but as it dries it turns so unpleasant- bitter, ugly, uck. It's really disappointing and I just need to swap my bottle and get it over with already.

ajkeelty
ajkeelty

Nothing new here. The opening notes are lovely, I thought when I first sprayed this, ooh! I want this. But after an hour I was bored, it smells like 225 other perfumes. After about two hours the only thing I could smell was the white woods and I was totally over it at that point.

sage12345
sage12345

LOVE a must!

Monikakaka

Marc Jacobs Daisy is an enchanting fragrance that’s designed for the younger woman. It’s fresh, airy and feminine. With notes of wild strawberry, red grapefruit, violet leaves, gardenia, jasmine, vanilla. Silage & longevity is moderate. Definitely yes for me!

MsYvette
MsYvette

This is the perfume I would gift to someone who normally does not wear perfume. It's great for gals who want a light, fresh fragrance. It's non-offensive and only has a soft whisper of sweetness, so it's appropriate for those who can't stand syrupy fruity florals.

For me, Daisy left something to be desired. This was a little too fresh and safe for my taste. On me, I mostly detect grass and a wee bit of strawberry. But it doesn't seem to develop much after that.

I personally would not purchase Daisy for myself, but I could see why it's very popular. It's kind of like the soft-spoken, introverted girl from class who won't say much, but manages to get along with pretty much everyone.

Monikakaka

Beautiful fresh floral fragrance with stunning top notes of violet leaf and strawberry. In my opinion, it is a great purchase for spring & summer days. Silage & longevity are both moderate. A definite yes from me! :)

ykcivlovesperfumes
ykcivlovesperfumes

I love the bottle but the scent did not work for me.
It gave me such a headache and felt nauseated by it.

Molliepops
Molliepops

I wore this to my sister's wedding, so each time I smell it now, it reminds me of that day.

Daisy is very distinctive. I can recognise it at 50 paces. It’s a warm smell, without being heady or musky - perfect for a summer evening.

I get lots of compliments when wearing this, although oddly my boyfriend is not keen on it. He prefers my Ralph Lauren Romance or Coco Madmoiselle. He actually inhales me when I wear those!

In short, Daisy smells expensive, classy and unique. I like it because it is not too sweet or too powdery. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last that long, requiring re-sprays throughout the day.

AnnVa
AnnVa

I`m fond of this perfume! It`s my spring))) First it`s so green, then fruity, tender...Encouraging you all the time! And the bottle..mmm

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

I like this frangrance, I really do, a lovely almost aquatic floral-green, but it is really overpriced for what it is. It has little sillage or staying power even for an EDT, which would be fine if it were much cheaper.

Also, I know that many people like the bottle, but I personally don't. It crosses the fine line from "cute" to "tacky" for me, although I like the bottom half with the curved glass and the yellow color, but not the top with the flowers. I suppose out of all the Marc Jacobs perfume with similar flower add-ons this one is the least tacky.

hsmith4679
hsmith4679

Hey, has anyone had this perfume hanging around for a few years, and all of a sudden it starts to leak out the top and get all greasy, especially in hot weather? What is that all about? it took the finish off my dresser. Let me know. Ok now here's my review:

I smelled this in a magazine when it first came out, went batshit over it and went straight to the mall to buy a bottle. Now I'm not completely sure what drew me to it. It's kind of a boring syrupy smell, not overly floral, not overly sweet, a little grassy, and kind of synthetic. I still wear this once in a while in the spring and summer layered with Crabtree and Evelyn's Citron, Honey and Corriander lotion to jazz it up. I mostly keep it around for the awesome bottle and because it was my first real perfume.

karenrobert
karenrobert

it's funny how everyone says that Daisy has a generic nice smell but "not on me". I had the same experience too. I smell grasses and a bunch of other botanical flowers. It's pleasant and generally does not trigger headache. The dry down is highly floral. If you love floral, give this one a try. I don't pick up any fruits or excessive sugar. It's a youthful conservative scent. I don't see it as daring or outrageous like viva la juicy. For some reason, I keep on sneezing when I wear this fragrant. It could be the hay /grass note?? It only lasted 4hours on me. The dry down, is just too strange for my taste. Just like everyone say. It smells generic nice, but " not for me". Like everyone else, it will be handed to another person.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

4moons: We have the same experience; I actually handed it over to my sister who loves it ;) It is nice sniffing the fragrance but it doesn't work out for me on my skin (my husband is very tolerant in "smelling me" but Daisy he could not stand, haha)

4moons
4moons

This is a very sunshine happy scent but it fails on my skin. It ends up smelling like deodorant. I will hand this over to someone else.

beautifulhorror
beautifulhorror

Daisy is a fresh, girly, floral scent that is best suited for warm-ish weather (I'd say spring through fall- winter would not be ideal).

At first, Daisy smells very fresh, floral, and sharp when I spray it- almost too strong for me though I do like it. After it dries, it calms down, but still smells floral for the most part. Once it has been been on my skin for an hour+ it starts smelling almost sweet. Not quite, but almost. And it becomes surprisingly warm smelling. (As a side note, I don't smell any strawberry when it's on my skin. Not a bad thing, just an observation.)

It's not something that I wear every day, but I probably like it more now than when I got it four years ago. It's definitely a scent that I would repurchase.

NuocHoaDaisy
NuocHoaDaisy

This is my signature scent. I think it smells mostly aquatic and kind of white floral. It literally smells like you're sinking in a swimming pool of flowers. It has medium sillage and longevity. You can smell it a foot away. This is definitely a spring time scent and you will love it if you are drawn to aquatic or fresh floral scents. I am definitely repurchasing it when my bottle is finished.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I can seriously say I'd wear this during the spring and only the spring. It is too light and cool for winter and then too light and cool for summer! I normally dont like to stamp a "this perfume is only for _____ weather" but Daisy is simply giving me that vibe! It can't be helped! Into the actual scent: Daisy is like a bouquet of fresh flowers, where you slightly pick up the individual notes but overall it is just one big giant bunch of plants. I really do not smell any kind of fruit, this is pure floral, grassy, clean scent on me! Am I crazy? This is kinda reminding me of the day I was a flower girl at my aunt's wedding day, I'm not even kidding! Not literally the floral smell, but just the carefree, feminine, lightness of this, I feel as if I'm 5 again!
It's a darn shame however that Daisy's sillage is super lame. I barely get in 2 hours before I need to respray (or else I'm just sniffing my wrist for my own benefit) luckily I snagged an awesome deal and I got the 100ml with 4ml travel size and body lotion for $86 total (that was with the tax!) !!!!
EDIT: Daisy works fantastic if you spray on your clothes. It does not stick to the skin well, but for clothes, a-mazing! I got wiffs of it from 8:30am-12pm!

dsonnier
dsonnier

I been wearing since 2010. I love this perfume for warm weather. I live in Louisiana and its so perfect for the humid weather we get down here. Its so light and refreshing.

First of all I'm sorry for my lack of English but i got to rave this perfume. I love the smell of it! The delightful burst of floral in the first whip it's so fresh, girly and cheerful. Somehow its nostalgic, like afield of grass, strawberries and daisies in the morning dew.

The bottle is the epitome of adorable. But at the same time i think that's why i never tried it for so long. Somehow it screams of something sickly girly sweet.

The only downside is that the floral scent can be overpowering, which gives me headache. So I usually combine it with a more fresh or citrus perfume. I love this scent don't get me wrong, but i like the daisy eau so fresh more. They both have similar scent but so fresh is delicate and lighter, which does not give me headache.

dizzyrascal10
dizzyrascal10

When I first spritzed it on me I wasn't in love..but after it set in 15 minutes later - amazing! Sweet, floral, aqua, romantic scent. I've had multiple compliments, usually stating it smells like gummy bears. I will use a couple squirts in the morning and at dinner my fiance has asked me what scent it is. It can be overwhelming if you use more than a couple sprays, or before it's settled in, but give it 15 minutes and enjoy!

ananassa
ananassa

At the first whiff it's a potent smell of hay & violets, not winning. Then, it transforms to a seductive (daisy) blossom & sunshine. On me it disappears very quickly. Not a good thing considering the price.

aidie
aidie

This is a very fresh, youthful and feminine perfume. Because it's so light I would say it's great for everyday use. This may sound a bit weird, but it smells sort of optimistic to me - it really fits the saying "everthing's gonna be alright". That being said, I don't really love this scent, at least not on myself. There is just something about it that doesn't suit my taste.

horangi113
horangi113

I have had very mixed experiences with Marc Jacobs fragrances. I first had the original Marc Jacobs, a gardenia heavy nightmare that taught me to despise white florals. Since then I've bought and liked his much lighter and varied splashes, and I spritzed and LOVED Daisy Eau So Fresh, a sweet and fruity concoction that I plan to add to my collection. I blind bought this in TJ Maxx for a song, thinking that it couldn't be far from the Eau So Fresh incarnation but no. This is giving me heady white floral flashback to the original, and all I can smell is gardenia. I've been waiting and hoping the dry-down will add another dimension but no luck so far. For those complaining about the staying power, I wish I had the same problem. If anything, this fragrance seems to grow stronger on me. Ugh. I should have known from the big white flower on the cap to stay away!

Charlii777
Charlii777

Is it wierd that this smelt like bananas to me? Its nice, not my favorite, but still nice.

TallTales
TallTales

I really enjoy this scent. I wouldn't say it is anything particularly exciting, but it's really light and fresh; two things I really appreciate in a fragrance. I currently only have a small bottle of it. I don't feel like I would use it enough to warrant a full sized one.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Absolutely gorgeous bottle! But the perfume would make a great air freshener.

josiegleeson
josiegleeson

This perfume is expensive smelling but it seems very worth it, and it smells like its price.
Love this perfume from the beginning and it smells very sophisticated and pretty. Seems to last long enough. Will repurchase.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

It's a true shame of the company making this perfume that you spend a hundred dollars and it lasts ten minutes and yes even the eaude parfum version lasts only ten minutes.I love the fragrances !

Dollycat
Dollycat

I like this one. It´s a very soft floral, a little bit sweet but with a fresh bite. Does anyone also smell bananas in this perfume? I do but i like it because it´s not very prominent and slightly there. I haven´t tested it on my skin but i hope the lasting power is not so weak as many people here are stating. But since i have purchased mine through swap for only 10 euro for 50 ml i will spray a little more during the day.

prang
prang

My mother's always wearing this perfume, it has a great fresh smell but fades very fast.No sillage to track.

It is my mother's favorite perfume but not mine.

polkadot27
polkadot27

This is one of them perfumes that i want to amaze me. I always test it yet it fails to impress. The bottle is cute & attractive, yet the scent is rather common smells like any other floral perfume. I have tested it numerous times & it just isnt anything special also the smell fades within an hour or so.

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

I can't decide if I like it or not. It is nice and has a charm of pretty playful bubbly girl. Gardenia with a sweet trail of strawbery and green grass. But it just doesn't hold at all! I am sorry but it's painful to spend a fortune for the EDT who lasts shorter than air freshner. No, bottle doesnt appeal to me too, plastic flowers look tacky. I expected better quality from this brand.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i got the rollerball (from marc jacobs rollerball trio) and i was trying to love it since i love daisy Eau So Fresh..

but no, sadly, for me Daisy is less impresive, feminine yes but not unique at all. And if Daisy ESF stay on me for about 6 hours (maybe more because sometimes i can smell it at 10th hour), the original Daisy just stay for 2 hours or less :(

i said "not unique" because it doesnt leave me any memory about how it's smell like. I can't identify it between another fragrance, unlike ESF version.

however, it's a nice scent, not overpowering, sweet (but not sickening sweet), and i can detect strawberry notes (but no vanilla, no musk at all)

swtpces
swtpces

It is probably the lone feminine scent that I loved. I had the chance to use it two years ago. To me it wore sweet but not overbearing. It will give you a dreamy feeling that you are joyfully running in a garden of flowers, or at least that's how I felt.

I will buy one next year. :)

catherinesmith
catherinesmith

Was actually looking for Marco Jacobs unisex Rain which si no longer in Production. I Was told that Daisy is the same can ancone conferma that? Thanks

Yolaidys
Yolaidys

Anyone interested in a swap? I have a brand new bottle of the exotic spaniard perfume "Maja". Would love to get a Daisy by Marc Jacob.

annettepe
annettepe

this fragrance does not work for me at all. its a very sweet white floral scent. it makes me quiet nauseous. maybe its also because im not into super florally scents. i dont like any of the marc jacobs perfume as it all has similar notes as this original daisy...

julieanneh
julieanneh

I asked the chemist what the number one seller was and she said daisy. I tried it and can say I absolutely hate this type of smell. I had to wash it off. Maybe its my skin as I've read a lot of you like it so much. Not me at all. Smells cheap and tacky to me. Sorry.

Sierralee
Sierralee

I am absolutely in love with this perfume, it's very fresh and sweet but not suffocating and a perfect scent for a spring/summer day! It's a perfume for young adults in my opinion- it fades very softly and leaves a sort of musky scent on my skin. I couldn't decide between the eu so fresh and the original at first, but the strawberry top note in this won me over and I don't have any regrets :)

kaejuntun

Daisy was my first signature scent - beautiful, sweet florals, so feminine and pretty! I love that while vanilla is listed in the notes I don't smell sugar cookies - incredible. There is something sparkling in this scent that makes me feel so happy. I adore it.

jjjjjjbm
jjjjjjbm

I am a self declared gourmand fragrance addict, and I'm not afraid to admit it! So, why then, did I pick this fragrance above all else in the section in Macys? I think this may be my signature scent that I just like to fight because it is so popular and common, and goes against everything I thought I like in perfume. I think we all know that our choice in perfume is as unpredictable as life. So, I'm just gonna go with it!

I love the fresh florals and memories of spring days in fresh cut grass it brings up. The strawberries add sweetness but dont take it to the land of no return where youre basically bathed in sugar or honey (even though sometimes I like that;)). A great spring/summer frag, one I will grow to love as much as the scent seems to love my body chemistry!

Keep spritzing and dabbing, perfume addicts! :)

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

My work colleague was just after spritzing the most pretty fresh floral I have ever smelt. I begged her to tell me what she was wearing and she said 'Daisy' She then let me test it and I really like it!

It is a light floral with a little fruit and leaves a quiet trail of vanilla and woods. I think it is very feminine. This is such a refreshing everyday scent for spring/summer. It lasted about 4 hours on my skin. I can see females of any age wearing this.

Overall, a lovely light floral with a little fruit and vanilla. It is a great scent for work, shopping, staying around the house etc. The only negative I have is I think it is a little overpriced.

navara
navara

I got it as a Christmas present from my boyfriend 3 years ago, in a perfume shop he said he wanted something for a young woman and they recommended this...I just don't get it, it's like an old woman's perfume, overwhelming, heavy, way too powdery, the only good thing about it it's its bottle. I usually give unused perfume to my mum but it thought she wouldn't like it as we have very similar taste so I sold it on ebay. Later I told my boyfriend I didn't like it, he didn't mind and said he would never buy me perfume again. Good, I prefer to do it myself :)

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

I bought it because I just love, love, love the bottle. Daisies are my favorite flowers but I don't think they have a smell? If I'm thinking daisies perhaps a summery, warm, fresh cut-grass-feeling.
I don't know what I expected. I really wanted to like it.

Instead this raped my nose. I like the "scent" of it, if that makes sense, as in it would make a great air freshener and I can tolerate it, but only barely, on friends (who love it). To me it's just that slight step away from headache.
Where is the grass? Where is the sunshine? The sillage for me is VERY intense, I seem to get a very toilety citrus at most, yet I have friends who swear by it?

I think I'll stick to my powdery vanillas, cinammons, musks and chypres.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

One word: Fresh. This is the freshest smelling perfume I have. This perfume isn't known for it's complexity, but I still really like it. It's very easy to wear, and is a great starter perfume. Actually, this is one of the first designer fragrances I've ever received.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Really just don't "get" this perfume. I was initially drawn into the whole "carefree" / playful vibe they were trying to sell, but once tested this scent was just too clean and sooo FLAT and transparent. Absolutely nothing special here in my opinion.

The only times I think this fragrance would be suitable is on Spring or maybe Winter mornings.... Or if you're going to someone's "Sweet 16"..

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

This to me is just a perfect summer day...a day when you have nothing really to do, just hang around and spend time outdoors. It is woodsy and sweet at the same time; I personally don't find it to be overly fresh, and that is what I like about it. Clean, warm, sweet enough but no toothaches. Just music, some sunshine, some rain, blue skies, wildflowers. Mmmmm.

sweetstar1

I finally caved and bought a bottle of Daisy. I notice that I smell more of the notes listed in the spray than the rollerball. In the spray, there is a top note of grapefruit and then I smell florals and a banana like scent. In the rollerball, I can only smell bananas and florals. The bottle is adorable and I love the rubbery flowers on top.

UPDATE: The spray lasts much longer on the skin than the rollerball. I'm loving this scent even more now that I have the bottle.

elenabambi94
elenabambi94

This is a very nostalgic perfume for me. I wore it for about two years straight, when I was 15 and 16, and it was very fresh, floral and summery. I live in Australia and it definitely suits the Australian weather and aesthetic. It also isn't too sweet so it would be fine to wear any time of the year.

I eventually grew tired of it (which is understandable, since I wore it almost every single day for two years!), so I doubt I would ever wear it again (though never say never!) but it's a very nice feminine scent if you like floral perfumes. :)

cronai
cronai

A very pretty fragrance.

To me, at least, it conveys the idea of a beautiful spring day, with no work to do, nice flowers at hand, birds chirping nearby... What's not to like?

(If you want to rattle some emotions, though, you'll be better of with a dark, stormy night. Just saying.)

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

This is beautiful! My female friend keeps talking about buying it and I wish she just would because I want to smell it on her every time we hang out. This is a lovely fresh floral that reminds me of a warm Spring day after it's rained. Gorgeous, innocent, and feminine!

Augustarina
Augustarina

I was really looking forward to this after reading reviews, but it turned out to not be my cup of tea at all. I found it almost acrid to my nostrils, and something unpleasant caught in my throat. Maybe I'm not a fan of violets, I don't know. for me it was so bad that I had to wash it off my skin immediately. I gave it to an 11 year old girl across the road who loved it.

hessa87
hessa87

I first used this in Paris when it first came out.

So this will always remind me of Paris. Just so magical and feminine.

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

Love the smell of flowers. This smells like a great bouquet!

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I really like this scent,it makes me think of English Country hedgerows and grassy meadows. It is fresh & sparkling and on me it smells of daisies & violets. Really pretty,ideal springtime perfume for everyday wear.

sharon.ramsey.900
sharon.ramsey.900

lovely scent!

IamFMS
IamFMS

This is a clean, sparkly scent. It's not invasive at all. I would wear this to class or to work. It's a scent that is subtle and innocent...great for visiting the in laws! Wear this when you want to feel fresh as a daisy.

blaaaaa
blaaaaa

Smells nice, lasting power is such a shame, apr. one hour on my skin.

Tanya80
Tanya80

Lovely, light, summer fragrance. And really for very young girls:=)

pixelmoxie
pixelmoxie

Ethereal, light, wearable,young,inobtrusive are all descriptions that come to mind when I smell this.
I love this fragrance very much , because it is just like me - A People Pleaser :)

vergil_s
vergil_s

باز هم یه عطر فوق العاده ی دیگه از فشن های مارک جکوب!
وقتی این عطر رو بو میکنم رو ابرام.
خیلی خوبه این عطر.
بوی فوق العاده نزدیکی داره به
chanel chance eau tendre
به شدت پیش نهاد میکنم این عطر رو به خانوم های جوان.
.................................................
اضافه کنم اون گل های رو در عطر خیلی باحالن.

mjloria
mjloria

i recently got this, and i understand why it's so popular.. daisy is very "wearable", in the heat, when it's raining, or any kind of weather, very fresh and i've gotten a lot of compliments on it(and i don't get them often) so it's definitely a please-everybody scent.
the opening is very green and a little sharp but it settles quickly and the strawberry and grapefruit take over, with still a green and aquatic undertone, simple, fresh, pretty, not too sweet, most people would like it. it would make a nice uncomplicated signature scent for a woman of any age. i'm very happy i have it :)
now the bad side- the lasting power is below average, about 3 hours even if sprayed on clothes or hair... since i like it a lot i'll just have to re-apply often..

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Not a fan of this, it smells like dandelions and daisies.

s_athena
s_athena

Flowery but not too heady or super sweet - kind of watery in fact. Great perfume for spring or summer days when you're in a girlier mood. Not a mature or powerful scent by any stretch but very pleasant and lifts your spirits. Its subtle femininity combined with the cute bottle would make a good first perfume for a girl, especially since this is pretty weak, even for an EDT, so it would be hard to over-spray.

I do like this one, but I usually prefer crisper unisex scents for spring and summer, so I might sell or swap it out. I'll wait until the weather warms up again for one last test and consider it then.

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

i tried this today at Sephora and at first it smelled like grass to me. My husband told me he wouldnt come near me if I ever wore that. Then about 20 minutes went by and it developed into this gorgeous scent. Its very light and great for the day time. If you can get past the initial grassy smell its really a beautiful frag.

ashena.estelle
ashena.estelle

My fiance bought this for me and I sadly, do not like it at all. Seems too old for me but then I love a lot of the sweet fragrances that others say are very immature and for "teenagers" .. Go figure.

HawaiianHorology
HawaiianHorology

Smells like romanticized youth. I mean that in the very best way possible. It's not teen youth. Those tend to be sickly sweet. This is 20s something youth but romanticized so that all the best things are there but the negatives left out. It's not old or stodgy by any means. It's the opposite... fresh, spring like and full of hope. I will leave others to describe why it smells like this (top note, mid, dry down etc) but it does. The only negative is the longevity. After a few hours it has really lost it's potency to communicate.

If this were a model, it would be Kate Moss.

dollita
dollita

i cant pinpoint what it is about daisy that i love. but when it comes to lighter, floral, fresh scent...this is my favorite. it reminds me of a warm spring day.

naffy

I got Daisy as a gift, and to be completely honest, I didn't love it at first... but I didn't hate it either. It was sort of just there. After I got used to it, though, I started to like it more and more. I can't say this perfume makes me feel sexy, but liek some other ladies have mentioned, it's definitely great for 9-5, or for a normal day. It allows you to feel fresh and polished. I'd recommend it as a day-to-day item.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I sampled this on one paper and Daisy Eau So Fresh on another paper 4 hours ago, so this is going to be a comparative mini-review...

Top notes of Daisy ESF were LOUD, floral and a little bittersweet. Top notes of Daisy were just floral and pleasant, maybe slightly elegant/mature. What stuck out for me for Daisy ESF, though, is the sharp, synthetic and plastic 'air freshener' note from top notes to drydown. I think the grapefruit note may be the culprit.

Middle notes: Daisy ESF suddenly started to smell sweet instead of bittersweet. Originality was still definitely not a main theme here. Daisy on the other hand, continued to be elegantly pleasant.

Drydown: In Daisy ESF, I can smell the rose, raspberry, and musk notes. I really can't pick out different notes in Daisy- it's just an extremely well-blended floral scent; really beautiful.

Sillage and longevity: I can't really comment on longevity, because I have been wearing both of these perfumes for 4 to 5 hours now, and both are still actively fragrant on my skin. Sillage of Daisy ESF is probably stronger than Daisy- Daisy sits quite close to the skin, while Daisy ESF can be smelled from arm's length.

I like Daisy ESF, but LOVE Daisy! One of my sisters share my opinion, however, my mother clearly prefers Daisy ESF on me- she thinks Daisy smells too boring lol. I think I may buy miniatures or sample lots of each to start off with, and see which one I will end up wearing more.

mystica
mystica

A fresh and modern fragrance for day time wear.
That's not something I'd wear for a special ocassion or when I want to feel particularly attractive. It's rather a fragrance I'd wear delightedly after a shower when I woke up, get dressed and ready for a usual day.
The best thing about Daisy in this respect is, it's not masculine or unisex smelling like many other fresh/ozonic fragrances.

Goodfortune5758
Goodfortune5758

Great Fragrance from 9 to 5. Professional and polished. A nice finish to the perfect suit

debi0221
debi0221

This is a very nice fragrance -on paper. On my skin it smells like so many of the " fresh" fragrances eau de chemical spill. The Daisy Eau Fresh is better but I am so senstive to fragrances I can't wear it either- I had to return this fragrance.

lordnuey
lordnuey

I love love the ept version! I used to own it then I sold it, BIG mistake! Then I came to the point where I realized that I wanted it back so I bought the EDP version, Big mistake again!! :( the edp is just so not fresh like something dark and heavy, even though it's not as heavy and dark as the others heavy fragrances, it's still pretty heavy compare to the Edt. I like the lightness, softness, and tenderness from the EDT but non of this appear in EDP. The reason that I bought Edp version was I thought I would longer but reality is, it's not THAT long anyway. So im pretty sure I'm gonna buy the Edt one again cause I really really like it!

As someone commented on fragrance these day are generic and plain. For me perfume world is highly subjective. And for me I don't care about those classic kinda perfumes. I like perfumes that lift my mood, relax me, and make me feel happy. Daisy fulfill those qualifications so... I don't think we should judge fragrance that this is not new, these are crappy generic perfume. It's like some alternative listeners attack people who like pop song cause they ate too mainstream. I don't think we should limit ourselves to just one typical perfume. There are a lot of cool stuffs out there that if we just let our perspective down a little more, we might enjoy things more, who knows ;)

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

daisy smells pretty!!! there is one problem though .. and that is this perfume has zerooooo lasting power. it's as if i sprayed on a body splash .. very disappointing.

truffles

This is really weird. I thought I previously wrote a bad review of Daisy here because I've always thought I hated it. I smelled it a few years ago from a bottle in a department store and thought 'yuck!' - just some element of it that I just couldn't take.
However, travelling the other day, I asked a lady what her lovely perfume was and it was Daisy! She generously took out the bottle and offered me a spray. I wore it and found it very wearable!
It actually reminded me, on her, of something from the past (a powdery version of it)that I couldn't quite put my finger on and then I realised what it was.... YSL Paris.. :) Haha, bet nobody agrees!
Anyway, Daisy to me is fresh and feminine but not in that modern, cloney, chemical way. I'm a convert.

leogirl84
leogirl84

ugh this stuff is horrible I smelled it and nearly choked; the first words that popped in my head were "ant spray".

dulcette
dulcette

sparkly, girly, a bit dry, waxy and a little smoky. i prefer Daisy Eau so Fresh over this.

smells like daisies nonetheless :D

sparkybish
sparkybish

I will be honest and admit that I kind of wanted to dislike Daisy. It just all seemed so cutesy, with the precious bottle, and the precious name, that I predetermined that it was not "my thing". Well two samples later, I have decided that it may not be "my thing", but it is incredibly likeable, appropriate for group settings, and the freshest perfume I have ever used. It isn't terribly distinctive, or heavy, and this makes Daisy a perfect choice for church, work, and travel. It makes me feel happy and put together, without putting an assault out on those around me.

I finally broke down and now there is a bottle on my dresser. It's precious, and just looking at it makes me smile.

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

This is so fresh, soft, pleasant and lovely! Perfectly balanced and perfect amount of sillage and longevity. I can wear this anywhere and everywhere all year long, a true versatile classic and signature fragrance. I don't care if others wear it, I don't stop wearing my black T-shirts or tank tops either. I choose to think that the bottle is fun, quirky and retro chic instead of cheap and childish.

wildmayogirl
wildmayogirl

Love this fragrance, It's really classy and elegant, without being too heavy or musky (I can't stand perfumes like that!) Staying power is great. Reeeally cute bottle! xxx

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

It smell amazing, floral, playfull, fresh, inocent & adorable. The bottle it beautiful, but doesn´t last long, maybe 2 hours tops. It´s not a romantic perfume & not too memorable. Its a safe choice for an everyday perfume.

liewcarl1
liewcarl1

A spring-time fragrance for me.
Very fresh and green, has the smell of wet grass (love that =D), not too sweet...

A few sprays and you're the spring fairy...XD

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

This is alright for me but I wouldn't wear it. To me it smells nothing like Daisy's and it doesn't match my skin at all. the Daisy Eau So Fresh is much better for me!

DivineDesire
DivineDesire

i like it, but i don't know if i love it.

when i wear it i feel a bit more sophisticated and bright. ^_^

very floral...

however... when it's on my wrists on my warm computer... it smells weird... like something a old lady would wear powerfully on her... blech

idk...maybe it is just me

brettashley
brettashley

The first time I smelled this was from a distance, on a good friend. She smelled absolutely amazing - at the time I'd been wearing a lot of vanillic, spicy perfumes and whatever she had on was absolutely revelatory in its freshness.

The second time I smelled this, I picked it up in a store to give it a spray, remembering how much I liked it on my friend. I got a strong blast of green bananas (not yet ripe) with a grassy undertone. I actually liked that, but I was left feeling extremely confused, as that wasn't what I'd smelled on my friend.

Since then, I've picked up a sample and managed to smell this a few times on myself, at home. Yes, I get the fresh green banana note, and the grass, and even a bit of strawberry (although the greenness of the scent keeps things from feeling too juvenile). The rest is a more generic white floral. Overall, it feels like an incredibly well-constructed fragrance for a very put-together young woman at her first starter job. As I'm a young woman who has yet to land her first starter job, I feel like I would want this fragrance solely to wear to interviews. It gives off a vibe of cool competence underscored with a bit of fresh-grad desperation: "Hire me please. You can trust me to do my job well, and smell fantastic to boot."

pippab
pippab

I'm in the minority here, but in my opinion it's ordinary - nothing special. It's not unpleasant but I prefer something with a bit more personality. It doesn't make me do a double take.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I'M ALMOST DONE TO MY BOTTLE OF MARC JACOD DAISY! ANYOnE WANTS TO SWAP A BOTTLE WITH ONE OF MY FRAGRANCES pleeeeeease?
love this perfume
xoxo :)

Tanyalucky
Tanyalucky

I love IT

xabaras
xabaras

A pleasant note of apples and fresh fruit envelops you in the opening. Then it changes to a bittersweet flowery note with a hint of leather. You know that strange warmth you get from new leather wallets? That's what it makes me think of. Can it be the white woods mixed with the musk? It is a pleasant fragrance, but to me there is nothing special. Just another one in the group of safe fragrances.

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

I know many think this scent is very fruity and floral but to me I smell very green fresh cut grass and dewy humid mossy dirt,but I love it then I pick up a very clean fresh white floral it's just lovely!

Thandar

It smells exactly like 'Harajuku lovers wicked style music'. That perfume is much cheaper and long lasting than the Daisy one.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I love the smell so much! But I think that there might be something that irritates my skin, that's why I haven't bought it yet.:( I don't know if my skin was just dry or what,so we'll see what happens.

heddylove
heddylove

This is nice. Like I just stepped out of a strawberry scented bubble bath.

Dmarie0218
Dmarie0218

LOVE THIS! It's very fun and summery. Always get asked what I'm wearing when I have this on. Jasmine, gardenia and violet leaf make this green yet feminine. It is not a sophisticated scent, but it is worthy of wearing. Reminds me of Chance by Chanel.

balisong
balisong

I love this fragrance to bits and have nearly used up my whole bottle however sadly it just doesn't last. On me it lasts an hour tops.

Always reminds me of happy times in summer when i spray it. And the bottle is adorable.

Razzamatazz
Razzamatazz

Quite lovely and clean, girlie without being overly sweet and easy going without being boring. Young and urban, perfect for spring mornings.Daisy and Miss Dior Cherie are similar in the idea that they can be cute,young,uplifting and playful but at the same time sophisticated and memorable. A modern Lolita. Too bad i can't actually wear it cause it gives me a headache(i get that from ozonic fagrances).

caramello-koala
caramello-koala

Smelt this in the store and i could not believe how great the scent represented daisies.
It truly smelt like daisies.
I would imagine this on a young girl, though i would love to spray it on myself and see how i wear it through the day.

babybash44
babybash44

I always think it's funny when they show flankers in the "smells like" bar. Anyway, a really great fragrance which is irresistably playful and summery.

ZK5
ZK5

Absolutely adore this perfume.

It has a simply clean smell that is hard not to love. Plus the packaging is so beautiful that it looks great in any collection. So appropriate for day time wear for all ages. I love the versitility and freshness this perfume provides and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who's looking to expand their perfume collection.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Well, this was a let down. I tried it for the rave reviews about meadows, hay, and summer in a bottle, but it's just... bland. No grass or wildflowers to speak of here. Actually, it's so generic that it's hard to describe what I smell in it. It starts with a juicy, watery sweetness that's fairly pleasant, for 10 minutes or so. Then there's citrus, and a chemical green-ozonic quality combined with vaguely fruity/flowery sweetness that just smells artificial and perfumey to me. It reminds me of a department store counter, not a field of daisies.

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

Love at first sniff! My first impression was this is what heaven must smell like! Soft and creamy yet really packs a fragrance punch. It lasted longer than expected and I received several compliments the very first time I wore it. It's a keeper!

lillihong
lillihong

I really love the top notes - very light, watery, and fresh. However, this lasts like 2 minutes. Then the musk comes in and that sticks around for 2 hours or so. Seriously. If you like musk and that old luxurious (?) heavy perfume smell that doesn't last, get this! Otherwise, consider something else..

vdxl
vdxl

A very nice white floral perfume with fresh notes: the concept and the smell fit perfectly. I don't get the idea for Daisy Eau So Fresh, because this is perfect and fresh enough. A very nice job. I do get a jasmine-tiare-frangipani smell with a slight hint of sweet tuberose( not Tubereuse Criminelle) and lily.

If she wears Daisy and he wears Bang, many things could happen'...

Little Cooling

For me, this is Spring/Summer in a bottle. I wear it from April all the way to late September. I makes me smile and it's just such a happy an positive scent. Yes, it's not a revolution in the perfume world nor is it a fragrance that is mysterious and a big bang bombshell. It's like a little happy friend, that gives me comfort and a huge warm hug. I makes me think of the sunrise and the sunset. Lazy summer afternoons. BBQ's with the best friends. The beach. Chilled cocktails. Jeans shorts and a crisp white t-shirt. Getting a wonderful tan. Music festivals and lots of other good things. When Winter comes around. I take the bottle out from time to time and can't wait for Spring/Summer again. Finally it's soon April and I have already found my bottle. I bought a new today. It was really cheap, coz it was a Easter bargain. It's the beautiful black/hot pink edp edition. It's just so gorgeous. I love looking at it. The bottle is just so lovely to look at. If u can't smile, when u look at it, something is wrong with u.
The bathproducts are amazing as well. I have the shower gel, that I use in the morning and what is more delighted, that step into the shower and use this think creamy lather? It makes it so much more fun, to shower. After that, I use the gorgeous bodycream, that comes in a cute box. It's velvety soft and smooth and gives a such a lovely smell of Daisy. It can be pretty strong, so for those days, where I am not in the mood for edt or edp, I go without and still, I have this wonderful smell around me. I do wish they made a scented candle of it, so my home could smell of this sunshine gem.

sweetstar1

Oh my goodness, Marc Jacobs' Daisy smells amazing. The first thing I think of is the scent of ripe bananas. I also smell florals. This is a very nice, spring scent. Daisy Eau So Fresh smells similar but isn't as strong. This is my new favorite, go to scent.

UPDATE: I have the rollerball version of Daisy and on me the scent only lasts about an hour and a half. It's disappointing because there is no point in buying a large bottle.

milkyway
milkyway

Usually I am a big fan of Violet and Violet Leaf, hence I had good expectations regarding this..
I could not smell almost anything for about 10 minutes after I sprayed it...my wrist just smelled like light hay..
The frag really settled in and developed only after 30 minutes. Then I could smell violet, a hint of strawberry and, a deal breaker for me- LOTS of sugar. At one point it smelled really soapy on me, just like Nivea soap.
Even now, about 3 hours later all I can smell is sugar.
I am not sure why this is..maybe the wood with white flowers give this whiff?
Anyway- it's a no-go for me unfortunately.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Smells like cheap, fake, flower perfume. Sourish and bitter. Violets smell lovely... violet leaves? Not so much. It's like the difference between a daisy and a leaf of grass! Personally, I don't wanna smell like cheap floral chemicals + twigs!

kwagner
kwagner

I loved the scent in the bottle and loved it when I first put it on. Green, floral, fresh, fruity--very pleasant. The middle note was too many flowers trying to come to the top--Ok but not great. The dry down was disapointing--it turned almost masculine. If I smell my skin I get some sweetness but not much-there is a harsh biting scent in there that gives me a headache & sneezes.

This is definately one you should get a sample of & try a few times before you buy it. On some it is lovley but on me it ends up being a disapointment.

anna.nietzsche
anna.nietzsche

I found the smell absolutely awful...I dont know why, but I expected a suave sort of smell, instead I got a fake, chemical bitter smell. It s not very feminine either.

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

I don't find this sweet at all...On me smells like soft flowers mixed with fresh grass...Nice but not my style...Perfect for spring and summer!
Very feminine and the bottle is perfect for the delicate scent! I imagine myself wearing this at a picnic with my dreamboy,on a field of grass&flowers, me wearing a long white dress...But that's not my style! I'm more like : sporty,spontaneous,impulsive,all day at the gym or out with friends style...:D

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

This has a general sweet floral scent to it, but underlying that there is cool crisp kick which makes the perfume very distinctive and gives it much more character. I think it is suitable for any age range but it is very much a "mature" perfume. I actually bought it for my mother, but would definitely consider buying it for myself (I'm 18) now that I have smelt it. It's not just your typical gentle, sweet smelling perfume, it really has something special about it. It is unique and lovely.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

This has got to be the lightest floral woody musk I have ever smelled.
I was prepared to love it, I love the notes, the group, Alberto Morillas's perfumes, but it just is so very barely there, I can't believe that I actually smelled from 20 yards on a co-worker. Maybe it just doesn't work with my skin chemistry.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I adore this scent. I can smell the strawberry, grapefruit white floral combo. The musk is very slight and pretty. It is another sweet, girly smell. It is easy to wear anytime. I love this as well as daisy eau so fresh. Just beautiful:)

rubyred
rubyred

this is the scent of a summmer's breeze blowing through a hay shed. Dried hay sweet, not sugar sweet. It's delicate, it's light it has the faintest suggestion of violet then its gone. The price is as crazy as the lid of the bottle is cute. For what I think is an indistinguishable scent, try Yardley's Royal English Daisy which might just last a bit longer. Yardley is AU$17 for 50ml EDT with 75ml body spritz. Sray one fragrance on each wrist and I doubt you could tell the difference.

acv43
acv43

I can see why daisy has so many fans, It's light, fresh, crisp, and sweetened in just the right measure. The bottle is adorable to, always a plus in my book!
Daisy is like a clean fresh spring breeze. Its a bouquet of fresh flowers, a touch of lush dewy greens, and a bit of wild strawberry to sweeten the deal- quite nice.
Unfortunately my skin seems to destroy all fragrances( seriously the deodorant company's should have me locked away in a lab someone trying to uncover my skin's secrets..lol)
Not a great trait if you happen to be a perfume lover!
thus daisy is not a scent that would work for me because it is too light, except maybe in extremely hot weather. But it certainty is quite nice and if i owned a bottle i would enjoy it..even if it was only for a little while.

jazmin89
jazmin89

this perfume is so delicate and special. i love the way the smell of the strawberry and gardenia plus jasmin stand out. not too floral, but with a refreshing dry down. great to wear daily.

kpy
kpy

It reminds me a lot of grass...it's very green, I don't wanna say that I hate it, but on the other hand, I don't really love it either. It gets a little better as it dries down though. I do however prefer Daisy Eau So Fresh to this one though I'm not completely in love with that one either.

venclips
venclips

I got a decant today. First spray it's smell like green banana. But after 15 minutes it's turn more soft, floral, soapy, fresh still green. Suitable for work and outdoor in a daytime. The smell is nice, i like it too but the lasting power is weak about 1-2 hours it's just disappear!! If the lasting power is good enough i will buy the full bottle!

babycub.ganda
babycub.ganda

honestly it smells like "lanzones" a fruit that we call at philippines. every time i used it my classmates keep on saying who's eating lanzones? hahah it smells a little bit sweet but sadly it only last for hour.

ellie.riley
ellie.riley

as I am hoping for a saturday and sunday job I decided to try this little guy out! I thought WOW this is llluuussshhhh! I love it. So it is a li'l bit pricey but I shall save xx

babylima
babylima

i think this is a pretty safe perfume choice. i can smell grass and floral, quite powdery and soothing. but i do find it kinda boring for myself as well too many people use this.

avantur
avantur

Flowery, girly, sweet & lovely. I feel like I can try this every day (I mean 365 day a year). But it doesn't seem to give WOW impression to people. Nobody mentioned it so far(unlike D&G Delicious, Ralph Lauren Safari, Gres Cabotine.. old ones I know:p).
I like it because it makes me feel easy, comfortable and feminine but it doesn't excite me.

Kaala687
Kaala687

I sprayed this on one wrist and Eau So Fresh on my other, to test both of them. I loved the fruitiness and lightness of Eau So Fresh, but I did not like Daisy. On me, Daisy was too heavy and warm. It smelled too old to me (and I'm 24 lol). Although my mother smelled it on me and liked it. A lot of people like this scent, but on me, it just wasn't good. Too heavy on me.

suppie

soft, floral and something that screams "girly". You can say this is my go to fragrance for everyday. I like it a lot and cannot see myself wearing anything else until the bottle is gone. it's really soft and nice...

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Somehow I can't detect separate notes too clearly. It's so well blended, that all I get is an airy composition that stays linear from start to finish with hints of violet leaves and woods. It's a simple, fresh, innocent, everyday perfume with no hidden agenda.I don't find it floral at all, but rather green and outdoorsy. Like cut grass and fresh air. I can't detect gardenia, jasmine or vanilla on my skin. Lasts a long time on me without reapplying. Not to argue with mother nature, but if daisies had a scent,this would be it :)

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I really do not like this scent! It appears sharp, flowery and slightly annoying. Not floral in any unique or feminine way, but more like an overflower garden without any affinity. I assume that the violets are not my cup of tea, not a scent for me! I gave the bottle to a friend of mine who just aaadored it. But it smells just as bad on her, in my opinion.

Jag tycker verkligen inte om denna doften!!! Den framstår som vass, blommig och något irriterande. Inte blommig på något unikt eller kvinnligt vis utan mer som en överblommad trädgård utan någon samhörighet. Jag antar att viol inte är min kopp av te, inte en doft för mig!!!! Jag gav bort flaskan till en vännina som fullkomligen ääääälskar den, men den luktar lika illa på henne enligt min mening.

bananafishbones
bananafishbones

I adore this, its so light and fresh and floral. It might be on the sweet side and more youthful than most, and the lasting time is ridiculously short....but I just love it .

I refuse to pay the recommended retail price for something that doesn't have any staying power.

I love having a good spritz whilst testing other items; but my pocket cannot put forth the money for this no matter how much I enjoy it !

Very sweet flowers, this is a scent for a young teenager, I think. Much to sugarsweet for my taste. After 30 minutes it calms down and very nice flowers appear. I love the base but not topnotes of this one.

Söta blommor -en doft för tonåringen, tycker jag. För sockersöt för min smak. Efter 30 minuter så lugnar det söta ner sig och härliga blommor framträder på huden. Jag älskar basnoten men inte toppnoten i denna doften.

Sal56
Sal56

My niece wears this and I recently tried some of hers. It was a pretty scent but didn't last at all on my more mature skin and was more like a body spray than an EDP. Although I am a floral fan this was just way too light for my taste.

Enrium
Enrium

This is a simple light, sweet fragrance, elegant and understated and perfect for everyday use. It is not particularly memorable as a fragrance and doesn't sit well with my skin chemistry, but the bottle! Probably the most beautiful perfume bottle out there!

ChloeAF
ChloeAF

Im a teen and i had this when i was 13 and i wore it all the time and got so many compliments that i smelt like flower and baby powder but zoo yummy.This year i got it again(a couple of years later)and its the same kind EDT,and no one seems to notice i wear it anymore and it just doesn't have the same affect :(,it was a lovely perfume when i first had it though I'm not sure what happened.

ana7joao
ana7joao

it smells like bananas. i really mean the fruit! really!!! if you havent tried it yet check! i like the scent but.... bananas!

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i love the bottle, but this is such a generic sort of scent. it smells like it could be any number of floral scented body sprays available at a dollar store (not that there's anything wrong with those!). Maybe this was simply aimed at an entirely different demographic, but i wouldn't have liked this even when i was in grade school.

NaturallySerene
NaturallySerene

Initially, this smelled like green apples and gardenias on me. I thought it was way too strong and once gave me a terrible headache. Wasn't a fan.

But I decided to wear it today anyway (just to give it one last try) and it smelled absolutely gorgeous! On first spray, I don't really detect any strawberry or grapefruit at all until the dry down. Definitely smell the musk, jasmine and gardenia. Daisy smells very fresh at first and then dries down to a woody but sweet scent. Staying power is actually quite poor, though.

I guess this perfume just finally clicked with my body chemistry. I like it a lot now!

Sunfllowers
Sunfllowers

Beautiful and perfectly feminine, I returned it because it lasts 10 minutes on me. It's more of a body splash for me.The perfume edition doesn't last on me either otherwise I'd buy it over and over. Truly love this one

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

Lovely perfume. It is our babysitter's signature scent...I feel like it is off limits. Rubber flowers seem like they would get dirty.

verisavis
verisavis

I love, love, love this perfume. I'm not very girly, so it took me a while to try this. It's a lovely, light scent. I don't find that it smells much like daisies, it smells more like vanilla sugar and gardenia to me. The feeling of the perfume matches the name, though: light, playful and happy.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I really like this. I am not sure why it has taken me so long to test this perfume. Maybe the flower top on the bottle was a turn off? I always imagined this to reek of loud screechy florals and would avoid it like the plague but it turns out it is a soft clean bright fragrance that is quite pleasant.

scentedrat
scentedrat

Definitely not for me. It was promising, with an opening of almost green freshness, but within a few minutes it turned into D and G Light Blue. Which I loathe. LOATHE. Daisy isn't as loud or obnoxious as LB, and if I had to choose I'd take Daisy, but basically, the strong resemblance makes this one a scrubber for me.

I tried Daisy Eau So Fresh first, and like it much better. It has a bit of fruitiness to it, and is sweet but in a different way than Daisy. They start out being similar on my skin, but Daisy quickly changes and becomes more plastic-y, with that weird chemical note that I also smell in LB. Great big YUCK for me.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Quite sophisticated for a girly perfume, nice combination of floral and "fresh air" mountain breeze kind of scent. Love the bottle like always, my favorite is still Lola, but this could be a nice runner up for any spring day.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

You know those cliched scenes in movies and cartoons of people running up a field of daisies and young lovers skipping while holding hands along the field. She's wearing a bright yellow dress with pigtails and the guy jeans and a white shirt. Maybe shirtless even... Some dramatic romantic music the background and...ta-da! This is the image in my head at the smell of this.

I don't like this for me. It is bottled up daisies, fresh from the ground, some chamomiles and I don't know why, but I get clover honey and some light manure (the earthiness of it) in here. It is very green, effervescent and heavy and not in a great way. Okay it's not completely bad but it can get annoying after a while. The scent reminds me of Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime Tea. The notes as a whole smell exactly like the tea. The tea tastes amazing and it does a great job getting me to sleep (I'm a college kid that writes sheets and sheets everyday, trust me I need to be coerced to sleep). However, this perfume gives me a headache. It is too sharp.

This is not at all sophisticated but it is very simple, fresh and sweet. In terms of creativity this is well done. Not my taste at all, but it was fun to try. A close friend of mine loves this, mostly because she has this idea that this makes her feel as innocent and "pure" as one of the actresses in some Asian dramas. I find those characters carefree, naive, and lacking "warmth". Two dimensional. That is how I would sum up this fragrance.

Great for a teenage girl who has more discreet tastes I think, one who doesn't like sugar nor orientals. I think it would also be fine for some who like florals, but don't want the standard roses and orange blossom mix.

Thandar

This is the right perfume that really suit with my personality.The bottle is girly,pretty and simple.And the scent;absolutely girly,light,natural and special for me.I have another daisy which is the pop art edition and I don't like it,smells so strong and musky unlike the original one.I got the sample of 'Eau so fresh' when I bought this and it smells nice too.I want to own that and it is now in my wish list.

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

This is a pleasant 'sweet young girl' perfume. Nice every day scent for a teenager with more money than perfume sense. Very soft, very pretty, quietly spoken violet including leaves and a dash of grapefruit juice.

Lasts about an hour if you're lucky and carries about as much weight as the skinny model (Sophie Srej) in the ad.

I agree with most here, overpriced and over-hyped. I like the little tune it hums but it just doesn't do it loud enough or long enough to be of interest. I generally love Morillas' work but with all the releases going on these days, well they can't all be masterpieces I suppose.

flamingjune5dwj
flamingjune5dwj

oh daisy - this perfume broke my heart!

when i first found this scent it was like heaven. at first spray it was as if a sweet bright blast of freshness wafted over me - and the bottle was so cute. i was immediately taken! i ended up taking home a large bottle right then and there, but unfortunately my love at first smell didnt have much lasting power.

on me at first spray there were lots of strawberry vanilla florals. very fresh and very clean while also being very sweet - but not overpowering. it is such a lovely dichotomy, and was like nothing i had smelled before. it was so beautiful, but to my great dismay this scent dries down to nothing - as if i had never sprayed it at all. it just disappears on my skin - and it seems within about 15 minutes its totally gone. the lasting power is next to nothing! i was so crushed.

for such an expensive perfume i could not justify keeping it, and took it back to exchange it for something longer lasting. i am very envious of the people on here who say it lasts on them - because it is a wonderful fragrance, but make sure you test it out well on yourself before you buy it!

if i ever find this for cheap at a discount store like tjmaxx i would think about buying it but until then i am afraid i have to pass on daisy.

kassinator
kassinator

I've had a sample of this one for a while. It is a cheerful floral scent that doesn't really do a whole lot for me. It's pretty straight forward and blah if you ask me. And I do not smell strawberries whatsoever. But it is a nice smell. Just too boring for me to wear. I decided to make use of the sample as a car freshener. I keep the little sample in my car and spritz it every so often. It doesn't do anything interesting, but it's a nice fresh scent.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample. I didn't fall in love with Daisy, I didn't like it much.

Daisy smells like a daisy. And the flower is tiny at first and then grows and grows and becomes a giant daisy. It's overgrown and exagerrated, like Tim Burton's movies, surrealistic. I didn't feel comfortable wearing the fragrance so I said "Thank you".

Daisy's a bit powdery and white... lasting power was good on me.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Daisy is a little too straight laced for my tastes, however, it is a lovely fresh fragrance that is refreshing in summer time. It is exactly what it says it is - Daisy, daisy and more daisy (with a teeny hint of musk on the dry down). It's a great day scent, especially for work and it does last a long time. Even though there's no daisy in this fragrance, it certainly smells that way.

jiminy_kittens
jiminy_kittens

I really wanted to like this perfume, but sadly it didn't mix well with my chemistry. What started as a fresh musky floral dried like grass and grandma. Make sure you test it before you buy it.

Jellybean
Jellybean

to me it smells like linden blossoms which scent I love and its not even listed in here! then violets and gardenia, and that's all; very nice perfume. plan on getting it soon.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

I don't get the hype, I really don't. It's not special, it smells like a flower, plain flower. Nothing interesting, nothing different. And it's wayyy overprized.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

This one is not for me at all. I think it's the cloying violets.

Someone mentioned Daisy smells just like clover flowers, and that is spot on - I guess I just don't want to smell like clover flowers.

lubaina
lubaina

I dont like this perfume.Such a waste of money for me.When i 1st tested the sample,it was so fresh and flowery.But after purchase i couldnt find the scent i smelled.It smells bitter rather than sweet to me. the base notes are good though.but i cannot stand the very 1st hour.Anyway i gave it to someone 2 days later and it smells great on her.maybe it doesnt suit my body chemistry.

Nashy
Nashy

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's a sweet, but light scent. It's fun and simple and elegant at the same time. I usually wear it when I want to feel fancy. It works for every day use also. I don't find it too cloying or obnoxious. Also, it has great longevity.

duskangel101
duskangel101

not particularly sweet or cloying, which is good. it's a fresh, flowery, spring scent. i like it, but it's not one of my favorites because it has this showy vibe to it that says "popular highschool girl in flip-flops and a tank top" which isn't really me.

raquelcosta
raquelcosta

i love it!
its a very gentle scent, if you are like me and have really bad headaches and allergic reaction from strong perfumes, you can wear this with no problem.

When i spray it , i get the green notes most of all. the heart notes all i feel is the gardenia and a bit of jasmine; the base notes i have the white wood notes and the musk (which i seem to have in most od my perfumes and i love it). i don't get the vanilla at all.

it has a ok longevity on me but i live in a extremely hot city, so the perfume fades quicker.

Aredore
Aredore

I want very much to like this. Daisy has such pretty, happy top notes of grass and flowers and citrus, unfortunately the whole thing rolls over and takes a nap after thirty minutes. A shame.

marcela86
marcela86

OMG, this is smelling just like clover flowers! And this is enough for me, I trully love it! It's fresh, light, wild, natural, simple, romantic, an aromatherapy scent, perfect for everyday use! I want it so bad...

natefifield
natefifield

A light, dry, mild scent. Deliberately understated, almost apologetic. It tries so hard not to offend, that in the end, it lacks personality.

It does have a good balance however. There is nothing that dominates in the mix: a touch of strawberry, something greenish, citrus, florals, a bit of musk.

As flowers, daisies don't have a particularly pleasant odor, so there is little to inspire a great scent from the flower itself. As a metaphor however, a the daisy evokes youth, modesty, simplicity. It is unpretentiously pretty.

I can see how the perfumer tried to capture these evocations with a modest balance of fruit/floral/green scents. And on a certain level, it succeeds as an unpretentious, simple scent. But who wears perfume to be so quiet and modest? To smell faintly of hay and indistinct flowers? Very nice girls perhaps, who never get into trouble.

The bottle is fantastic, with the outrageously kitsch daisy flung on top of an elegant, understated bottle, like a flamboyant hat.

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

I love that this is light & layerable w/other fragrances for a customized scent, but it's absolutely fresh, beautiful & simple yet complex in its own right. It reminds me of a *very* softened, subdued, delicate version of Estee Lauder 'White Linen' which was my signature scent for many yrs.

I love this fragrance & also Marc Jacobs 'Lola' (more seductive, creamy, deep, sultry) - the more of his fragrances I try, the more I have to add to my collection!

Daisy is light, soft, powdery (not overly so), clean, crisp w/o being harsh at all, & mellows down to a marshmallowy cotton-ball reminscence.

While I was wearing this over the summer it seemed to fade quickly (~2 hrs) but now that the weather's cooling off I notice a spritz of this fragrance lasts longer on my skin than before (~4 hrs). I get no sillage w/this, as I only use 1 spritz on my wrist, so the fragrance is close to the skin on me & I love its longevity.

jenka135
jenka135

This was leaves and musk on me, and little else. I have friends on whom it smells amazing, but this just gave me a massive headache.

melisaberry
melisaberry

Beautiful bottle, but weak sillage and poor longevity, I can't smell anything after an hour.
The smells itself is pretty, more fruity than floral to my nose, I see the notes and I can sense the strawberry. Perfect for spring or summer day. My boyfriend said he got apple scent from this perfume and he really likes it, Daisy is his favorite perfume on me.
I just hope it last longer on my skin.

Fori
Fori

The opening notes are beautiful that I asked to try it on my skin. However, after 1 hour the smell just changed into annoying immitation flower extract that at some points reminded me with Pleasure from Estee Lauder.
In the past I was a fans of Pleasure too, but Daisy by Marc Jacobs was too unbearable for me that even after I washed it away from my skin I still felt headache with the aroma.

marietita
marietita

it seems that im not the onlyone that notes the lasting power its poor. its a shame because its such a nice perfume.. i hope that in warm days and night last a litlle bit more.

gsp
gsp

Vanilla and hay. This is my idea of a perfect scent for a girl from village. If daisy could change its natural scent, it might well prefer to choose this (but if you have never smelt a daisy and imagine a real daisy smells similar to this, you may end up disappointed with Mother Nature).

coolyjen
coolyjen

Seeing how popular it was, I decided I HAD to smell Daisy. On first sniff, I didn't find anything special about it, it just smelled citrus-y to me. But then after walking around the mall and catching whiffs of it on my wrist, the smell started to change and it just grew on me. Now I have the 100ml bottle and I use it almost everyday. It's becoming my favorite perfume, it smells so good and makes me feel fresh and lovely!

skki
skki

What a popular perfume , I had to try this and no wonder why people love it !!! smells amazing with the sparkling fruity top notes and the flower layers that settle after some minutes ,very girly and subtle the bottle oh gosh sooooo cute . I have the gift set for this, the lotion and the body wash work well with the perfume and make it last longer since it's an eau de toilette.

Kione
Kione

Another one that was recommended here and I just tried it in the shop and no... There is a component in some perfumes that just smell like play-doh or plasticine to me. This is one of them unfortunatelly because I love the bottle! Also it didn't last long at all.

I think it is the vanilla notes that smeel like that in my skin. I can see its the component they have in comon all the perfumes that to mee smell like that.

Louise136
Louise136

I dont know how i feel about this perfume because it is sweet, and i usually like sweet perfumes but to me it has an extremely sickly warm smell.
as for the notes i get white flowers, sugar cane and STRONG banana and i hate bananas.

servana
servana

In the bottle it is so beautiful & unique. Fresh, floral, wonderful! However, once I spray it on, it becomes very generic. On my skin it just smells like creamy vanilla, with just a hint of something floral. The sillage & longevity are quite poor. I just sprayed it on 5 minutes ago & it's gone. I am smelling my wrists right now & I can barely smell anything. So all in all, it's beautiful in the bottle but it has very poor sillage & longevity & be sure to test it on your skin before you buy it.

atiet97
atiet97

DAISY has been on my wish list since I saw the printed ad. in the magazine. The image of spring, love and laughter, lying down on the grass with white cotton dress is just wonderful! The big charming bottle with beautiful flower cap is another reason that makes it even harder to resist! With frequent reviews celebrating this perfume, it’s clear that possessing a bottle is no sin.

In the beginning, DAISY is just perfect! That’s what I imagine when I want to smell like daisy. A perfect smell, perfect compositions, perfect packaging, perfect name…everything is perfect. Then... comes the musky rundown.

Suddenly, the cheerful and joyful image are gone! Nuances and feelings are changing, transformed completely into a different scent. Is it me or else, it becomes woody, mature and heavy. You're choosing DAISY to brighten up your day, not the other way around, right? Moreover, for the price that much it's unbelievable that the scent has no powerful strength of silage & longevity at all. I truly am sad, because I put too much hopes in DAISY. For me it's a big disappointment of MJ's work.

suppie

to me, this is a more younger version of chanels' mademoiselle; it also is in the miss cherie by dior range. it costs wayy less too.
i prefer daisy over miss cherie too.
smells like flowers and a bit of musk.
the scent is very light in my opinion and it fades within 3 hours even if its in the summer. with that said, this is more of a summer scent but if you'd like it could be worn in the winter too. very sweet and innocent.

romrom
romrom

I smelled this today for the first time, it's a very nice spring /summer scent, very light and fresh. It's a bit too sweet for me, but other then that just a lovely scent.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for EDT)

DAISY is lovely, youthful, cheerful, and sunny scent, which is extremely pleasant to wear. The composition is not extravagant, exotic or complex but just like the daisy flower it will charm you with its simple beauty and happy nature. This scent is a nice therapy on a stressful day as I certainly can close my eyes and fall into an imaginary field of daisies while watching the fluffy clouds floating in the blue sky while I am wearing this scent. And though the daisy flower is not very fragrant and not part of this perfume, the scent captures the essence of this lovely flower quite well as already mentioned by many reviewers here.

DAISY starts off crisp floral green but it mellows down to a lovely and tender strawberry grapefruit scent layered with violet leaf, which is extremely pleasant to sniff in the opening. The composition is indeed sunny, cheerful and bright and I wish this bright opening lasted forever. The scent turns very light on my skin in the heart notes creating barely detectable but nice floral mist. The vanilla becomes noticeable in the dry down but again the scent remains extremely light and not very sweet.

I will recommend this scent for someone who is looking for light, floral and fresh scent and prefers skin scents. I wish the heart notes were more interesting but perhaps they are better in EDP version (I have EDT). This is a good everyday perfume for warm weather. (Overall score – 7/10) I would give it 10 if the heart and base notes were as amazing as the opening.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

A little drop of Daisy's sample on my wrist is enough to light my morning :)

I'm not afraid to say I'm totally enthusiastic about this delicate fragrance: a part of me has always been loving subtle and non impressive sillage scents, sometimes I feel like some of the most beautiful fragrances are unable to make heads turn..
And what else should I say now about Daisy, after this (needed) introduction?
Well, I guess for a floral lover it's rather impossible to really hate a fragrance like this: Daisy is daintly clean and sweet in each step of its olfactive structure and that's what makes it so special and unique, so perfectly wearable in every occasions, so comforting and soft.
If I should translate Daisy in an image it would surely be a spring dawn: the daylight that wins the night clouds and shines over mountain's meadows full of delicate pansies and daisies (ok, maybe there are too much violins here, but I can't help myself from feeling romantic while wearing this scent).

This serene juice starts with the brightness of strawberry and grapefruit and soon develops into a harmonic combination of (fresh and dewy) violet and (warm and sophisticated) white flowers... I normally avoid to say "this fragrance smells like another", expecially when it's not so evident, but here I clearly notice some similarities with Estee Lauder Pleasures and Miss Dior Cherie EDT or, more properly, a less powerful and intense combination of the two. Feminine but a bit childish it is.
Somewhere between the heart and the drydown I can detect a sensual and creamy note, something like an expensive body lotion smell. This is the best part of Daisy for me, I just love the way the floral notes combine with the musk and vanilla base: I only wish it could last more and more and more...

This is the first Marc Jacobs scent I've tried, and together with Blush it's a favorite of mine.
An excellent and inspired daytime fragrance, though the creator Alberto Morillas could have done better about its longevity (not that bad for an EDT, but...). It has a cutest and romantic bottle too.
Don't expect the smell of daisies, by the way :)

Louw
Louw

Insipid floral with a hint of wood at the base. Not unpleasant but I can't find anything to like about it either.

LollipopSiouxsie
LollipopSiouxsie

I don't understand this fragrance at all. The EDP smells like parma violets and rotting flowers, and the EDT smells like slightly unripe bananas. Unsophisticated and overpriced.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

its an okay scent, nothing great kinda smells a little cheap its not worth the price marc jacobs is asking for tho thats for sure. The lasting quality is poor fades away pretty fast, A let down in my book not a bad scent at all just not worth it is all I'm saying

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Daisy is a fantastically femme fragrance!
My nose picked the opening as apple with a sweet-floral touch. Obviously the whole fragrance was a floral wood body, the musk and ever faithful vanilla added the extra femme touch when enveloping the fragrance soon into the development. I really hope my lady likes this one

12amag
12amag

this is not floral woody... , it's fruty-floral
first snif all i could think was that it smells like DKNY red delicious, probably due to the strawberry...
anyway it's a good perfume for daily use....if you like sweet perfumes

arimegahot
arimegahot

huele a flores en agua!! muy rico la verdad es sofisticada, me gusto bastante y tambien es muy llamativa su botella. ahorraré para comprarla!

Tusnelda
Tusnelda

This one smells like a mixture of bugspray and hairspray on me.
Reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue (which I don't like either).

grlnamedsue
grlnamedsue

It's a warm yet fresh scent. Lightly lemony citrus, but reminds me more of apples as in DKNY's be delicious. The vanilla stands out too, and just barely the wood after it dries down. I like it, but it's kind of over rated. Everyone wears it.

kdt9788
kdt9788

At first I think... soapy. But then it subsides and I smell subtly sweet florals, fresh - maybe the citrus?, somewhat woody, warm and bright. This perfume makes me imagine a girl in a meadow, sunlight all around, a cool breeze, wildflowers everywhere. This is all based off the first 5 mins of wearing Daisy. I'll update after it begins to dry down a bit.

Update - about 40 mins after application:

It's much warmer now. I smell the vanilla and woody notes a bit more and the floral is still there, just not as prominent. Very nice.

Update - I applied this perfume around 1:30pm. It is now close to 9pm, and I still smell it very strongly. It smells even more heavenly than when I first put it on. Very vanilla and woody now, slight floral. I can't stop smelling my arm. =] It has worn off my wrist, but it's still very noticable on my arms.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Doesn't smell like daisys at all. Smells more like a yard that had wildflowers growing that just got mowed. Not bad but nothing I would ever pay for. Too expensive to smell so generic. Not worth the money. If you want a fresh scent, you won't find with Daisy.

Update: I sprayed this on my arms to test it and it was gone within the hour. Way to expensive to have zilch lasting power.

Look elsewhere for a fresh floral scent, for the price of Daisy you can do much better.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I LOVE this perfume. It is one of my #1's. It is sweet but not TOO sweet, and it's flowery but not TOO flowery, and it's FRESH and CLEAN smelling above all! It's a breath of fresh air. Jasmine, strawberries, and lots of other things seem to make this scent so relaxing to smell. Right now I've been wearing it to work every day, on and off with my Clinique Happy in Bloom which I'm already halfway through so that took a backseat at the moment. I would love to try and wear this at the ocean because the scent would mix nicely with the salt in the air and create such a nice beautiful memory. I never thought I would like it as much as I do, because some of the reviews say it's overrated. It's sillage is not bad with the EDT which is what I wear. It would be nice to maybe get the EDP for the winter season though. I got this through a swap and this was such a good steal because it's normally so expensive! I will have to bargain shop to find this once I run out!

abigail5328
abigail5328

Fresh as a ‘Daisy!’
Floral, feminine, soft, delicate, sweet, clean, fresh fragrance!
This fragrance is like a burst of fresh spring air and freshly cut grass! It smells very ‘green’, soft and flowery, like sitting in a field or meadow filled with pretty flowers – or Daisies – with the sun shining and a light breeze through the air.
A great spring/summer fragrance! I feel the need to wear this on a bright sunny day!
A great combination of flowers and grapefruit that blends well together, which makes this a happy, sunny, carefree fragrance.
Daisy is a soft scent that is also strong without being overwhelming. It is very well balanced.
Spring in a bottle! And one of the cutest adorable bottles ever made! Will look great on anyone's vanity.

amayachan
amayachan

This is my fave scent of all time! I love this one and always go back to this one for everything! The only downfall is that it's too light, way too light for winter months, possibly can't even smell it on me if i wore it in winter.

This smells fresh, floral slightly fruity and sweet. i love this combination and i've got this in solid perfume, edp and even the eau so fresh =) truly love them all. excellent perfume for all ages. i even purchased a bottle for my mum =)

karyen_chen
karyen_chen

It smells really sweet and girlish. It brings out the childish attitude and at the same time feeling sexy. One of the best perfume i've ever got. =) Love it alo!!

cimfonica
cimfonica

This one really smells... green. No other words for it. It really smells like grass. Not very interesting.

HeavenlyScent
HeavenlyScent

Soft and gentle. I prefer stronger scents and this just doesn't do it for me. It's pleasant and unoffending, perfect for the office. But again, I prefer to be noticed and I don't get noticed wearing this. Pretty good but not super.

srimati

Daisy had to grow on me. When I first tried it I thought it was a pleasant floral, tried it again and it turned into a sweet floral, then compared it to some others I was going to buy like Lolita Lempicka and it won hands down.

Yoona
Yoona

I love it!! Is one of my fav fragrances! so young and feminine!

olga1780
olga1780

The non-existing lasting power overshadows whatever good is captured inside the bottle....too sad.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This smells so happy and cheery and good, but it has no lasting power on my skin... like 30 min and its gone, too bad.

ShannyO
ShannyO

Love, love, love Daisy.... and wouldn't have thought I would! The notes aren't my usual taste, but they combine, somehow, to smell like spring in a bottle! It is a little heavy for the typical light and breezy spring feel, but it still works..... It's just a whif of cheer.

Hi Nyoka, I am currently LOVING Oscar Pink Lily! It is like the sensual sister of Daisy! I have them both and I really think you would love that one too!

nyoka
nyoka

DAisy is a fresh burst of a truly beautiful fume! Unlike other reviewers I love the vanilla blond woodsy dry down.Its as smooth and creamy as butter.

THe opening of strawberry(leaves?) and grapefruit,make my mouth water,THere is a touch of green that makes it give off a very clean feeling.Its one of the sweet ones that I love.

THe heart of this beauty,brings gardenias beautiful white fragrant flowers,lovely sweet and gentle violets and my favorite,jasmine.Together they make for an appealing boquet of magical florals.

There is a slight touch of white musk that binds it all together into a very impressive fume.

I guess its one of those love/hate fumes.For me however,its surely a love.THe drydown alone is worth the cost .It has great sillageand projection on me and last a good 6 hrs.Matches my chemistry wonderfully.

For you ladies loving this perfume but thinking it lacks a certain sensuality, I can HIGHLY recommend Oscar Pink Lily. It is like it should have been called: 'Daisy Eau So Sensual...'.

It also has a tremendous sillage, where this perfume fades away after a while.

krissycat
krissycat

I can't wait to get this. I own a knock off perfume of Daisy. The knock off scent stays on all day which shocks me for a five dollar perfume and the scent is captivating. I can't imagine that the real perfume doesn't smell amazing. I want to give this one a try because I've never tried a Marc Jacobs perfume I didn't like

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

If you're you'r looking for the kinda nice-girl-from-next-door scent, give it a try.

Daisy is, well, nice, it's a fresh sweet out of doors kind of scent you associate with summer, green grass, clean clothes and some youthfull sweetness. It's not peticularly groundbraking but it's well rendered in it's freshness. It's the perfect companion for laid back days spent outdoors, spending time with friends.

I think it could be a scent you'd wear in springtime or summer and when autumn's arrived and you pick it up, you remember all the nice summer days.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This perfume is SO overrated!

It's bland, kind of boring and really nothing special at all. Another perfume that springs to mind that is this overrated and really doesn't merit special attention is Estee Lauders 'Pleasures'. Both of them are pretty blah!

Anyone wanting a really lovely strawberry smelling scent should perhaps try Juste une Baiser by Fragonard. Now that's a really lovely perfume!!

zakiya
zakiya

This is a fragrance that I truly love. It is sweet (should be avoided if that is not something you enjoy) but not to sweet to me. It has a lovely freshness to it. I love the wild strawberry and vanilla notes. I wear this perfume often and always get positive responses. Love it and want more of it.

mariahcucu
mariahcucu

I LOVE THIS PERFUME !!!!! i want it so much! I have a small tester. i think this perfume is perfect for summer time. I want want want this! xoxo

Wynter
Wynter

Daisy is innocent, sweet and very fresh. It smells sort of soapy on my skin. It's a fragrance to wear when you need something inoffensive and clean. I assume the name comes from the saying, "fresh as a daisy," because of its soapy, fresh scent.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

You're not smelling daisy's... you're smelling violets. The majority of it is the violet leaves and violet petals. I detest them in general, but at least it's light in this perfume and not a dirt violet smell. I've used up a sample, but I wouldn't buy it. It's a teen perfume. The bottle says it all. :)

mimosabee
mimosabee

I think its a gorgeous fragrance. Daisy, is not a very elegant flower. It rather symbolizes simple beauty, cheerfulness and innocence however this perfume is elegant and feminine.

One downturn for me is that it loses its florals quite fast and gives out this strong vanilla smell from the base. I am not a very big fan of vanilla. For me its a heavy note. So beware.. It tends to get heavier in time.

Overall, I like it. I give 7 out of 10

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

I loved it at first, but now its gotten a little boring. It's strong, and lasts for a very long time.

lm431
lm431

Sorry! I love everything about Marc Jacobs, except this juice. The bottle, packaging, promised so much, but failed to deliver.

I hoped this was the perfume that would really bring me over to florals, I was sadly left lacking.

Something about this perfume does not settle on my skin and as an EDT is gone within the hour. For the money there are better light perfumes on the market.

To conclude: WEEDY. In scent and sillage.

bliss
bliss

This is now my signature scent. It took me a long time but I've finally found it. Daisy is soft and light and perfect for everyday/work life. It makes you feel like you are sitting happily, lazily in the warm, bright sun! It's like a relaxing, sun-filled vacation in a bottle. The first sniff though, is quite strong, but if you wait a minute, the summer sun shines through and you feel happy and warm. I love it every day. The sillage is moderate, but for work you don't want more than that and for personal times it's nice when your scent draws others a little closer. I wear it mostly for me but get many compliments from others as well.

nagia
nagia

Amazingly fresh and bright.
I agree that that are a thousand other fragrances that smell somehow like it but I do have to say that Daisy is THE best on the "bright bouquet" avarage.
Classy, wearable and I cannot name a single person that does not apreaciate it.
Even though it's the exactly type of scent that everyone's got, as some others best sellers like Nina and Fantasy that I would not purchase, specialy for this reason, Daisy is one of the only "teen fever fragrance" I consider worthy my money.

s84000
s84000

Pleasant and flowery, but didn't knock my socks off.

flyingsaucer18
flyingsaucer18

I got this perfume as a christmas gift, i loved it after smelling in in the shop.
It has a light floral smell and is in a very pretty bottle. Suitable for use during the day, I really like the smell, however it doesn't seem to last long.

mightymarshal
mightymarshal

It's marketed to a younger crowd, but something about it smells a little more mature. I bought it for my mother for Christmas. I love it, it's still growing on her. There's something that's putting her off, I'm thinking it's the strawberry. It's a tiny bit sweet at first, compared to her other uber florals, but not over powering. It doesn't have the best lasting power, but as a guy, I still quite like it.

SarahNichole
SarahNichole

Migraine in a bottle. Aside from Flowerbomb, I have never gotten as sick from a perfume as I did from Daisy. Not only did I get a horrible headache, but I also broke out in a rash. Awful, awful stuff.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Exactly like fresh cut grass. Not for me. I wanted to like it but it just sisnt happen. Sigh

Amethyste
Amethyste

Fresh and feminine. At first it's delicious cucumber and violets, and I liked it a lot. It's almost not sweet. It could be compared to Emotions in Motion - Pure Lightness by Adidas. Then it becomes a musky scent, not very nice. I have to say that it doesn't last! Horrible staying power and sillage.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

I was thinking to give this fragrance to my sister. She is quite a tomboy (do we still use this word, now?), but she likes soft perfume. Then I tried to spray on my wrist first, it smells nice but I don't get something extraordinary about it. Floral and only floral, I could not detect woody note there. On the second thouht, I change my mind and will find another fragrance. It is a nice perfume though...

The Perfume Addict
The Perfume Addict

Just Bought This!!!! Loves it!!! When I first sprayed Daisy I did not like it, it smelt like grass! But after 1-2 Hrs, i gave it a second try and i immediately fell in love with it!!!! it smells like strawberries! :D

guest_Eilidh
guest_Eilidh

I think it is an absolutely amazing smelling perfume but to be fair i'm 16 so it may not suit everyone. if you like floral and light this is definitely one to have. It is also very strong with the smell of violets which just reminds me of this purple candy sweets from when i was very young.

Marc Jacobs DAISY really does open as a floral woody musk. (I say this because the FWM label so often seems misplaced...) A seamless melding of clean musk, fresh wood and an array of spring flowers produces an initial burst of resiny delight. For about half of its life, I would be ready to buy a bottle of this.

The drydown, unfortunately, becomes a bit too sweet for me. Somehow the vanilla causes the flowers to turn just a touch, and I end by feeling that this composition, while not exactly cloying, is also no longer compelling. The fantastic opening of DAISY no doubt contributed significantly to its marketing success, but it does not hold up long enough for me to want to make it my own.

cantstopwantshop
cantstopwantshop

this review is for the eau de toilette: i LOVE this scent, but it smells nothing like daisies to me -- all i understand is vanilla and musk, very sweet, but it's more of a baked goods-sweet. i can only do this in the winter.

fallingin28
fallingin28

I love this perfume! I get a lovely fresh floral scent, that reminds me of a sunny day sitting in a field of flowers.

I didn't get much strawberry, but there is a slight sweetness that I get every now and then, but I would consider it to be more of a floral sweet smell rather than fruity sweet.

The green definitely comes through, which must be the violet leaf. This note is done wonderfully as it's not overpowering but cool, and well balanced. To me the green rounds the whole fragrance out, and without it would be like a flower with no stems or leaves.

There is a freshness that must be from the grapefruit, that again is just wonderful. I do smell the grapefruit and again whilst adding a hint of sweetness it also adds zest.

The gardenia is wonderful, soft, white, reminds me of walking near a bush of flowers on a sunny day and smelling the aroma off a cool breeze.

The dry down is soft with a wonderful balance of vanilla and musk. Just lovely.

I have to say occasionally when I smell it on my skin I get an earthy aroma, like fresh soil, which is odd but not in a bad way, just more surprising. It's not there often but every once in a while when I sniff it is like I am in that field of flowers lying on a picnic blanket, taking in the breeze and sunshine.

This is the first perfume I've smelled that's 'transported' me, as in it has brought imagery to my brain, and it's very enjoyable. I wish it were spring, I will own this by spring as I can't wait to wear it!

pansylady
pansylady

Nice fragrance- When it first came out, I was afraid it would be too "cutesy", because of the daisy top- but was pleasantly surprised! The notes that come through loud and clear on me are lemony citrus and vanilla- somewhat reminiscent of the original Allure EdT-

I sprayed a little on about five hours ago, and it is definitely hanging in there-

It seems pretty linear, but I like it all the same...

Just added it to my "most-wanted" list...

Passionflower
Passionflower

Very nice light fragrance for spring or summer. Not all that special though, and it doesn't last very long on my skin. But it's a nice scent, if you're looking for something happy and innocent, this is what you'd like.

Kiku
Kiku

The cute bottle caught my attention, the fragrance won my heart. Lightly sweet, fresh, simple -- a moment of summer captured and bottled. It reminds me so much of Yardley's "Oh! de London". Like that fragrance there is the smell of freshly brewed tea hidden somewhere deep inside. For me Daisy is now and nostalgia.

Anorton1965

update:

I realized I hadn't said what it smelled like. LOL

I definitely smell a citrusy scent, blends well with the floral. Resulting in a light and very cheery fragrance.

On me I don't smell any wood notes but there is the faint trace of something a little heavier which is probably the musk. It keeps the scent very lighthearted and carefree.

Makes you think of a woman in the sunshine, breezes blowing her hair. Maybe at the beach, maybe on a picnic??? But a happy cheerful female whatever she's doing.

The scent matches perfectly the bottle it comes in. I purchased the purse size, which is 20 ml (.58 fl oz). It came with a little funnel and another bottle to refill my purse size from. ($47 for all). And the bottle is adorable, with a large white daisy fastened to the cap. Just looking at the bottle makes me smile.

After having one of those mornings where nothing fits right, nothing looks right, my curly/wavey hair is out of control due to very humid weather, I needed a scent to put me in a better mood. This has definitely cheered me up!!!

I'm very happy I decided to purchase this scent, after very stubbornly refusing to even look at it for months. (florals were not my cup of tea.) This adorable, cheery scent has won me over!! Try it, but be warned, it might just make you smile inspite of yourself. :-)

Anorton1965

I'm wearing Daisy today. Wore it last night after buying the refillable purse spray.

I enjoyed the scent last night, it's fresh, clean and flowery without being too flowery or sweet. I sprayed it on around 8 pm, and by 11 I could still smell it, and I'd only sprayed it on one wrist and in the crook of the elbow.

I sprayed it on both wrists, elbows, between my breasts this morning around 7:30 am, and it's now just past 9 am, and I still smell it pretty well. It's not a strong perfume, as the scent stays pretty close to the skin, which is great for work if you work with someone with scent allergies like I do.

It's overcast and gloomy today, but my perfume makes me feel sunny and carefree. I don't really smell any woody or musk notes. Seems more green and a tiny little bit floral to me. It's not something I sprayed on and then couldn't wait to scrub off, which has been the last few perfumes I bought untested. LOL.

I don't think it's a "young" perfume, it is just perfect for anyone young at heart who just wants to feel happy and carefree, no matter the digit of your birth year.

My husband even liked this one. He was cracking up when he caught me sniffing my wrist a moment ago.

If you want a strong perfume fragrance, this is not what you're looking for. If you want a perfume that entices someone to get closer to you so he smell your pretty feminine scent, this is definitely for you!!

Little Cooling

I love love love this perfume. Marc Jacobs really put the smell of summer in a bottle. And What a beautiful bottle. Its so cute. Like a little culpture in its own. I can look at it all the time and just smile.

I have the edt and the bubbly shower gel. The shower gel, is perfect on those mornings, when u want a pick me up and a big smile on your face =)

The edt is perfect in the summer. Not to heavy and cloying. On me, it has a great staying power.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I like this. It's sweet, it's floral-y (which isn't my style but it works) and the bottle is too cute. Too bad it's very cliche and not memorable. It smells like a million other things. Not to mention the sillage is zilch. Since I like my fragrances to be smelled by others, which this one does not provide, I'll pass on it.

elusivek
elusivek

-This is based on a card sniff only, not actually on me-

It strikes me as a nice floral spring scent that is innocent & sweet. To sum it up, it doesn't make my sample list because it comes off as "cute" to me. It's just not my style.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A pleasant scent indeed. The opening to me is very grassy and sour, almost like letuce salad with a drop of vinegar. Strange eh, a letuce gourmand?:)))
Then it developes into something that I'd describe as earthy strawberry-like a strawberry you've just plucked from the stem, but havent washed yet. And that's it.
A likable fragrance indeed,until you see the price.

Fides
Fides

Grass and violets, definitly nothing spectacular. It develops into...well, this doesn't really develop into anything. There's just a hint of sweetness (strawberry, I guess), and the rest is just incredibly grassy note and fresh violets. So, spicy floral category perhaps? It is nice overall, great for day time, spring...kinda girly. Beautiful, beautiful bottle. But imho, not worth THAT price.

sofiii
sofiii

Daisy is nice, seemingly innocent, but somehow I just don't get it right on me after so many times of trying. I wanted to like it so much, but sorry it's just so weird and wild in an unnatural 'natural' way.

Daisy starts quite grassy, with some sweet strawberry scent. However it's not your average sweet floral fruity type of opening, it has the meadow, sunshine and wild kid touch in it. It seems to be optimistic, and I know I love all the notes listed, but I just unfortunately keep on getting headachs.

Later on, Daisy gets softer as in sweeter, and less grassy; and it dries down gradually.

I like the Daisy concept, the AD, however, there's just something weird in this perfume, as well as in many of the modern Floral Fruity Musk perfumes, that gives me trouble everytime, something cold and slightly synthetic, unwelcoming and headach-inducing.
To be fair, Daisy is nicely done but needs the right person to pull it off.

miss_pink
miss_pink

I tried this at the shop the other day. I was shopping for something else, but the perfumery is the very first department, it’s just at the entrance (and besides, I always like to take a tiny detour and check if there are any arrivals). I know this is not exactly a new arrival, but for some reason I had never tried it. So, the sales lady gave me a paper strip drenched in this, it was even fresh when I took it. Maybe that is why I don’t get why so many people here complain about poor lasting power; she must have spritz the card several times. After it finally dried I smelled it and to me it was very floral (after all, the name is Daisy). Here there are only flowers and little fresh grasses, maybe the woods and musk mentioned here take a little longer to appear. The scent in itself is very nice, and the bottle is just cute, but when I asked the price I was really shocked. For me, it’s just way too expensive for such an innocent fragrance (or maybe I’m just going through a phase where I prefer deeper, more complex scents, and would rather invest in them than in Daisy). Give it a try if you are looking for something high quality, but safe. Overall, it’s very floral, fresh, and innocent; perfect for hot summers and younger wearers.

berrygirl
berrygirl

I really like Daisy! Smells feminine and fancy, very soft but stays on all day long. Definitelly for spring and summer. A very easy smell to wear, specially if you are not in the mood for too much perfume.

coffeebabe
coffeebabe

I wear Daisy when it is very hot ... the Southwest desert calls for a soft, clean fragrance. When I wear it, people always ask what smells so good. They describe it as soft, feminine, and fresh. I don't notice it through the day, but I am glad that others enjoy the fragrance.

atmosphere
atmosphere

Strangest thing happened today. I wore the glitter roll on of Daisy (underneath my shirt, of course, cause it was daytime) and when I first applied it, I could make out the grass notes. It smelled like a daisy, though I have no idea what daisies smell like. About an hour later, on the bus, I smelt Omnia Crystalline and I thought someone on the bus was wearing it. Couple hours later, at work, I smell Crystalline again. This time it hits me that the Crystalline scent is coming off me.
I have both of these perfumes and remember previously reading that both are by Alberto Morillas. When I came home, I looked up the notes and all they have in common is musk. It's strange because I really did smell Crystalline. Now I'm confused about whether all this is in my head.
Anyways, this is a great perfume. Very fresh, green, light, and addictive. Not overwhelming at all and perfect for summer.

xs
xs

I really loved the top notes, but down the road it became unbearably medicinal sweet. Too bad.

clubsauce
clubsauce

Young, light-hearted frag that is definitely overhyped. Does not appeal to me personally but I can appreciate its quality given the target market it is trying to attract. A much better choice for those looking for something light and young than the utterly boring Lacoste Touch of Pink or the grotesque Vera Wang Princess.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Daisy is pretty. The sweet grassy top really sparkles, it's quite different from most green leaves notes that we often smell. And the floral middle is quite tender and soft, still with a hint of the left grassy honeydew. Lasting power is so-so but you can enhance it by respraying it during the day, and it will never get too strong.

Daisy is not a big hit and of course wearing it you won't cause any sensation in office or on special occasions. It just gives people a good impression that you're really nice. My personal recommendation is: it would be a safe choice on job interviews for a new graduate girl, it will not offend anyone there.

I bought Daisy nearly 1 year ago, and use it occasionally, as long as I catch a sight of the fantastic flower shaped bottle cap.

I like it since its inception.

Vânia
Vânia

I bought last month and like it .. but in Portugal is not as popular as in other countries, very few people here have, in fact, the perfume that I bought or had the tester, the maids of perfumery not know your smell.
However, all the good comments I had heard about the perfume is confirmed .... I loved it!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

This opens so lovely with the grapefruit, very fresh and feminine, but it's so fleeting. And the mid notes are really lovely too but it is gone so quickly. Within an hour, I have to sniff my wrist very closely to even smell it. It stays very close to the skin. I can't see spending the $$ on something that doesn't last or project, at least a little. I think it's ok to reapply maybe once or twice throughout the day, but 4 or 5 times? However, I will hold on to my sample until the heat of summer and see how I like it then.

kbrown7070
kbrown7070

My teenaged daughter gave this to me after she bought it for herself; she thought it was too strong. It's not strong on me at all, but it's a lovely, spring-like fragrance. I really smell the violets in this one, which is nice. It reminds me a bit of the modern formulation of L'interdit, and to a lesser extent, Pleasures and J'adore. This could be the violet note, though, because they all have that cool violet note running through them. A pleasant fragrance, strong start but doesn't last long on my skin. I like it because it's not candy-sweet or unbearably fruity. Not very complex but perfectly pleasant.

guest_Ang
guest_Ang

I was surprised when I sampled this. The bottle was, well, someone tacky. Anyway, I gave it a try. I like this scent. It is fresh and floral to me and I like that one of the top notes is strawberry. It is appropriate for work and hanging out with the girls. Refined almost. Very pleasant.

angelyalia
angelyalia

After reading so many good reviews about this scent I decided to go and test it out for myself, the bottle is totally adorable after all and I am a sucker for perfume in cute flasks :) Unfortunately it smelt absolutely horrid on my skin and I had to rush home and scrub my wrist because it was so sickeningly sweet.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I also got a grassy note. Sweet grass, indistinct florals, a tinge of strawberry, and soft touch of vanilla and musk. Writing this out, it seems much more delectable than the reality of its presence on my skin. It was pleasant, but so easily forgotten. I am wholly indifferent.

Belle de la nuit
Belle de la nuit

I initially went to purchase Miss Dior Green but sniffed this one and it is so beautiful! It doesn't have great silage but still it is sparkling and happy. To me it smells like a summer's day when you are on the balcony eating watermelon and the lawn has just been mowed. I wouldn't say it is sexy or something you wear to be noticed.I would say that it is worn mainly for the pleasure of the wearer. If you haven't tested it yet, please try it. It is wonderful! I would love it if the whole world smelled like this!

narcotic
narcotic

First, a story: I can take one timid sniff of Daisy and I'm instantly (Instantly!) transported to the days when I looked like a downmarket Agyness Deyn, and when the endless parties and hookups and crazy times went up in a hedonistic cloud of smoke (several kinds of smoke, actually...)

For this reason I don't wear it often anymore - not because it was it was a bad time in my life; quite the opposite actually - but because I can think of no better way to preserve and encapsulate the memories of those crazy days than with a smell. Wonderful.

DAISY is one of those scents that undergoes a complete transformation from bottle to skin - it honestly smells like bug spray for the first ten minutes or so. But the scent, as a lot of reviewers here have already stated, is sheer and bitter and strangely good.

Daisies themselves have no scent that even begins to approximate this, but the cartoonish leaves on the packaging emblazoned by Marc Jacobs gives off a good impression - this is a cartoon of a daisy made flesh. However I don't get all the sweetness; syrup, yes, but not overly so. It's more of an icy, shiny, platinumized kind of scent, both ephemeral and infinitely accessible. There's nothing quite like it.

Andi Clark
Andi Clark

MMMMMM. Perfection. It combines all of my favorite elements: wood, vanilla, fruit, and my all-time favorite: violet.
It is feminine but in that take-charge sense. The sillage is amazing and lends an aura of floral bouquet that isn't overwhelming or offensive. Very fresh without being cheap. No annoying scent of sour alcohol. Beautifully blended Bravo, Marc Jacobs. I must have the rest of your scents now.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I want this. I`ve had two samples now and I love it. It`s fresh & sweet. Love the strawberry, gentle flowers and soft vanilla. It just doesn`t last long enough!
Bottle`s very cut too, just like the fragrance it self.

I think it is just an ordinary 'old' kind of scent.. is just that its Marc Jacobs, that everyone thinks that this is a special scent, but it's really not that original.
I think it may suit an mature lady (like 40/50)

rithacha
rithacha

Daisy is a will-o-wisp that recalls tipsy afternoon sunshine bathing wild meadows. A brisk and tidy opening of strawberry leaves underscored by slightly sweet violets and nondescript florals. It feels grassy without being grassy, feels bright without being loud. The florals blend sweetly with the nondescript white woods and musks in the base in a manner that can only be described as Virgin.

As reviewers have said again and again, Daisy is ridiculously and incredulously innocent. It's absolutely clean to the point of shampoo-y, suggesting nothing other than the good will of the wearer. Daisy is a white perfume that needs to be sprayed liberally for any sillage at all. Ok ok, it is a little boring, but I defy you to find a fragrance more Pleasant.

Daisy fans should definitely check out Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five, which has a similar composition, but louder and a little more artifically strained.

And, Marc, next time skip the vinyl daisies, ok? ;-)

NatWeb
NatWeb

Nice, fresh, sweet, lovely - just not me. Inoffensive little floral but nothing unusual; very much a 'been there done that' fragrance.I don't get the strawberry either but it reminds me of hay for some reason!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Daisy is sweet and spring-colored, but transparent-daisy made from flowers that individually have strong personalities (gardenia, violet and jasmine)-There's a note of hay, and a certain greenness without being very green-and a nice strawberry note too. Fresh but not crisp-the talk about bananas was very right-a subtle banana touch made this scent not so fabulous as it seemed at first. And I am not a violet lady either-so Daisy neither drives me wild to the meadows nor matches my image-but it's still a nice scent-it's a commercial success that I actually enjoy smelling on others.

Hilde
Hilde

I truly love this perfume. My favorite type of scent is floral, fresh and clean, and I think this ticks all the boxes. I think this is one of my favorite scents, it's fresh and floral but has substance to it. I don't think it has short lasting power on me either. I noticed a friend of me wearing it, and had her confirm that it was indeed Daisy. :) So it can't be all that generic.

panda2010
panda2010

such a beautiful bottle but the scent itself is very nothing - pretty but kind of nothing. one to keep on the dressing table as an ornament!

JOAN
JOAN

So great sweet,fresh,lovely smell!I also like the body lotion because is shimmery!!It's perfect for sping-summer time!!!

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

For some reason this did not appeal to me at all, infact dare i say i dislike it. Really dont see the attraction to it other than the bottle, but am willing to test it again.
Although i still believe this is very over hyped.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

When i was a young girl i was collecting rose petals and with sugar put them in a bottle...i was trying to create a sweet smell.marc jacobs created it.thank you for that innocent girl strawberry scent.love it!makes me happy like a little girl.mwah!

Anahi
Anahi

Love, love, love this! I don't know why i disliked it first, kinda smelt bitter, but when I tried it on my skin instead of the scent card, is smelt soo good. Very clean, sweet and playful. Strawberries - lush!

chiugo
chiugo

I love this smell. Very sweet, though i wish it could last a bit longer.
I got it as a gift and the bottle got me all hooked. I probably wont buy for myself but in all its a lovely smell and comes recommended

Malegria
Malegria

May be the best of Marc Jacobs so far, this scent is a very good example of what the good girls should wear every day.Slightly sweet, slightly grassy, it smells like a humble wild chamomile to me or a meadow in the noon.I can not break this scent into pieces - seems like there is no main note here, but all the components were of the same amount and blended to creamy perfection like a fruit smoothie.Despite of being extremely modest, it has an ingenious freshness and stands out.The bottle is very cute, and I would not mind having it for the occasions when I intend to behave really, really good.

amberlei
amberlei

There is something about this perfume that I really enjoy. It is a not too sweet, and very cute floral. Too bad the hubby doesn't think highly of it. He thinks it just smells like a bunch of bananas. lol.

LoveLy
LoveLy

it's very pleasant, the only problem i have with this one is..... that it doesnt last very long, even after an hour i didnt really smell it anymore, but it is decent

capless
capless

My daughter always asks us to buy her perfume when we go on a cruise. We have different taste in fragrances so I asked the shop clerk who was about her age to recommend something. She went right for this one. I found it light, clean, and nicely but not overly sweet. My daughter loved it.

altezze
altezze

Incandescent. Does for the nose what a tungsten light with a diffuser disk does for the eye. Too bad there's no scent lens to capture the image of the mood with softened edges and pleasant shadows. Camera olfactura? Too weird. Daisy has a fleeting nature, though. When I wore it I remember catching whiffs and sniffs of it throughout the day, and wishing it was stronger and more dimensional.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Now, how cute is that. Daisy is a charming scent, perfect for everyday wear - it's fresh, clean, a bit sweet but it's not sweetness that can be found in gourmand perfume - this sweetness is flowery. At first it's green, after some time it truns to lovely wood and vanilla scent. It's not a tiring perfume in any way! I could wear this all the time.

lilinah
lilinah

I recently bought the little roller ball bottle, which is nicely portable - fits in my purse.

Daisy is nothing earth shaking. But it's pleasant and sweet, without being gourmand, and i like the way the base smells on me after dry down. Daisy is good for office, casual or informal situations. It doesn't make a dramatic entrance, won't make heads turn when you walk in. But it's a cheerful and optimistic scent.

truffles

UGGHHH! There is something - I don't know what - in this perfume that makes me feel ill. I find it very sickening, can't see what all the fuss is about and wouldn't and couldn't possibly wear it.

Goes on as an almost edible white floral with green notes and vanilla. As it dries down, a faint, elegant dusting of sandalwood arrives, keeping this on the adult side of delicious, instead of veering over into candy-sweet vanilla floral it could have been. Very pretty, very lovely. I didn't think I'd like this one, as it's in many ways the kind of perfume I just don't like for myself, but it's actually fabulous.

bdette21486
bdette21486

I really like this fragrance. Simple and sophisticated. At first I thought it smells like Hugo Boss Femme but no, it IS a lot better than Femme. I get the violet leaf and the wild strawberry notes. I get a hint of minty flowery strawberry scent on the first 10 minutes. Amazing!

At dry down on me it smells like a mild Versace Baby Rose Jeans. Interesting.

Whenever I smell this fragrance on me I think "ah...this is the fragrance for me. " I love it!

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

another top of the line from my perfume collection ^_^ i love the wild strawberry,jasmine, and woody musk!!! the bottle is so lovely just like how the scent goes :) I'd always love floral woody musk, floral fruity, and floral but not the fruity scents puhleezzzz!!! it's one thing that's very common now...seems everybody's wearing the same scents with fruity not to mention others using such expensive scents but some are just with the cheap brands argh!!! that matters right?

PORSCHA
PORSCHA

A Beautiful bottle to display, this floral scent smells alot like Daisy's, and strawberries. It doesnt stay on for long, but I have the body lotion, so it helps when I layer my skin with the Daisy body lotion first, before applying the Daisy on.. It is one of those scents that make you feel fresh & happy when worn.

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

Smells absolutely wonderful on me. I love it. To make it last longer/have a more lush/warm depth, add a small bit of musk,violet natural oils.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Daisy is charming floral.
Subtle, fresh and delicious.

Nothing extraordinary.
Similar to Premier Jour and Boss Femme.
Moderate staying power, suitable for young girls.

I like it, just not enough to buy it!

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

A heavenly divine ray of sunlight on a darkened day. The intoxicating florals gently caress and embraces every one of your senses. The sweet notes adds a soft and innocent presence of elegance. The base notes creates a sensuous and flirty
symphony.

Though its name doesn't do justice to the beautifully combined notes, Daisy is great for daytime workplace where you don't want to overdo it, but you do want to be noticed and remembered. It's not tiring to smell when you have other things on your mind.

Shalimar
Shalimar

I love this perfume! It is a simple, pure fragrance that smells just like a fresh cut bouquet of daisies and wildflowers in early summertime. It is a little sweet but is also so fresh and bright that I want to wear it every day!

rainydays
rainydays

Daisy was not very sweet on me... a little bit fruity, but not at all overwhelming. More green than fruity, actually. This was very fresh, but after the top notes dry down, oddly enough, I get a weird pine smell. That does NOT work well with me. This probably works well on other people, but on me it's mediocre (and that pine note is off putting).

guest_Toya
guest_Toya

I went fragrance shopping yesterday morning. I sprayed different fragrances on different pulse points to see which one I would like the best. I sprayed Mariah Carey's (purple one), Unforgivable Woman, J'Adore, Tocca's Cleopatra, New Look by Vera Wang, and this coconut oil from the Body Shop. (No, I was not smelling crazy. My body doesn't tend to hold scents very long.) Anyway, I was not impressed by Daisy right away, because it seemed to fade, but then during different parts of the day I would smell something so good, clean, and innocent. I had a sales associate at a shoe store walk by me and ask me what fragrance I was wearing. At the time I wasn't sure which one she picked up on, because I had on different fragrances. I had her smell each arm, and the one she picked was the Daisy one. What I love about it is that it surprises you! Right when you think it's faded is when you're refreshed with its soft, innocently flirtatious scent!

senna
senna

Its simple, delicate, femenine...
Very flowery! Loved the violet on it!
Smells like a flower field on a shiny day :)

Amanda79
Amanda79

Daisy is what I call an EDP body splash. Its stronger than a body splash but weaker than an EDT. I've sprayed tons on today but my skin just eats it up! However, just when I expect its completely gone it surprises me with tiny little whiffs of the cutest smelling silage. Seems like Daisy could be worn by just about anybody including babies!

Daisy is so sheer and light its hard to pick out the notes. Its a little of this and a little of that but not too much of anything. Green and sour at first, sweet strawberry and cutesy powdery flowers in the middle and the end is tiny traces of wood and vanilla. Overall dry down is creamy floral musk skin scent. It smells just like the name suggests; a daisy.

Although I don't mind spraying every few hours I wish I had the lotion for this to help with the strength and silage! Daisy needs a boost.

melissa
melissa

I like this fragrance- but I like it mostly in the cooler months and especially around Christmas. Don't know why, alot of people like this for summer, it's probably just my body chemistry that is wacky- like the rest of me.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I only have a sample of DAISY so far but this will be the next scent I MUST buy.It is so lovely...absolutely wonderful !This is how daisies should actually smell !It is very floral and has a well balanced sweetness.

TJerria
TJerria

I finallly got it and with one wiff of the scent I can't get enough of it. Daisy is wonderful. And the strawberry and grapefruit just make it pop with a a happy sensation! love it!

Daisy!I wanted to smell it for a long time and today finally I found a tester of daisy.
first of all I should say that I should smell it once more.because it the stores you can't find the real smelling of a perfume.but what I've found about daisy...
at the beginning it doesn't catch my eye.it's something very very light.it smells like water mixed with cucumber(or some other cool greens,like violet leaf).I don't consider it provocative at this level at all.
but as it remains on skin it becomes more intense.I just love it at this level.it's very nice,feminine,young and everything you may look for.
in fact it reminds me running in the fields of sunflowers in a summer day,while wind is playing with my hairs.
who can deny this nice bottle doesn't give you the energy of the sun?!
my complain is that it doesn't last long on skin.unfortunately it's just a short trip.
by the way I'm so eager to try the black one,because everybody says that it's stronger than this one.

falovalo
falovalo

Never thought about checking this one out until it was right in front of me in Macy's. I kind of thought that it would smell heavy and cheap (mostly because I hate the bottle). I was wrong! This is so very pretty and spring like. I can't say exactly what notes I smelled in it, but it was fresh and clean and as I said before, pretty.

wehveasituation
wehveasituation

This reminds me of laying in the grass on a beautiful summer day. It smells like dandelions! Everytime I wear it, I feel refreshed and ready to go play outside!

I almost sense a hint of cannibus in this... Maybe it's just me?

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

Oh, how I wish I could love this scent because I absolutely adore the bottle! The daisies adorning the cap are so sweet and happy-looking and the classic bottle, so reminiscent of Chanel led me to expect something aldehydic, loud, and impressive. I was very sad, indeed, when my nostrils were assaulted by a wine-cooler strawberry accord on a base of fresh-cut grass. I know a lot of people love this scent so I hate to be the one to say I loathe it, but I do.

The boozy, strawberry accord in Miss Dior Cherie smells of taste and class - an expensive Parisian perfume, whereas Daisy just smells of cheap alcohol. The grass notes and banana (the only other accord I can identify) would have been interesting if they'd been given more complex accords as companions - a powdery iris, perhaps, instead of cheap liquor.

If you're a fan of fruity-florals such as Amor Amor or Viva la Juicy, chances are you'll be disappointed by this one. Something about it is nauseating and reminds me of the morning after drinking at a high school party where the drinks were cheap and the hangovers were unavoidable. Pass!!!

jonr951
jonr951

I adore Daisy but I must say, I'm even more excited about his new fragrance! It's called LOLA and the bottle is incredible! Purple, beautiful, and fun! I'm so excited for its release! The notes are: pink peppercorn, pear d'Anjou, and ruby red grapefruit, fuchsia, peony, rose, and geranium, vanilla, tonka bean, and creamy musk! It's going to be wonderful! It comes out in August and is an eau de parfum. The collection is a 1.7oz for $65, a 3.4oz for $85, a body lotion, shower gel, and a body cream.

Aui_Manila
Aui_Manila

i am only a newbie in this perfume world and daisy is my latest purchase. i try to stay away from florals but am surprised that i liked daisy! its definitely floral, but very light and flirty. definitely not a granny-floral and i love the scent when it settles on my skin. and yeah, it's not that long-lasting. but the bottle is really cute.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Daisy is such a lovely fragrance - the scent is so feminine, fresh and flowery, the bottle is a masterpiece! And i'm so deeply disappointed that I can't have it, because for some reason it is not my scent, even though I like it - I don't feel like wearing it, this is just not me. What a pity!(

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

I personally love this smell! I got it when it first came out and I am still in Love with it. Since I'm still in high school I try to find scents that won't overpower people but still smell fresh and nice. This is perfect for me!! Everyone I know always asks what I'm wearing and where I got it so that they can go and buy it. :)

Sherria
Sherria

Its very sweet. I love it. Its very good for those srping or summer days when you are spending time outside. Mine lasted for about 5 hours on me. which is good in my opinion. One of my faves.

veronique
veronique

It's nice, but not my type of scent, but if you like sweet, floral perfume. you should try this one. The dry down consists of musk, vanilla and sandalwood. Lovely glass bottle too. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

Marc Jacobs Daisy is such a piece of gold.Fresh and fruity and soft and feminine.The first sniff, smells a little bit like "Noa Fleur" at the beginning, very fruity and fresh.After a certain time it smells so good like flowers, i really smell jasmine.It makes addicting, and i love to wear it on spring/summerdays but also on cold days.
The Bottle is so cute and such a artwork,the cap with these gum daisies is so nice.Everyday i must hold this Bottle in my Hands,i love to put of the pretty cap and smell this fantastic fragrance.For everyday and also for special day's,a very casual and modern fragrance.

Spring25
Spring25

This is still one of my favorites! It's the one that really got me hooked on perfumes, and I still enjoy wearing it regularly. From the adorable packaging to the unique combination of scents inside, it's a delight. It's top fruity notes are energizing and the floral middle notes are like comforting aromatherapy. The slightly woodsy drydown is very soothing too. It's not overpowering, so I find it perfect for everyday use. I have the solid necklace form as well, which is beautiful, lighter and perfect for touch-ups throughout the day.

Mals86
Mals86

I'm well beyond the target age audience for this one -- I'm 41 -- but I really liked Daisy. It's not particularly innovative, it's not particularly distinctive, and it's not particularly exciting, but I do find it very nice.

I get no strawberry at all, just grapefruit and leaves, to start. The gardenia is soft, rather than heady, and the jasmine is warm and clean with not a hint of indoles. The violet is fresh, not sweet and powdery, and I keep thinking I smell peony or freesia in there, too. The woodsy musk is light but definitely present. Overall, I would say Daisy is fresh, not sweet and fruity.

This is a light-hearted scent, a mood-elevator, and it's perfectly suitable for office wear. (My husband finds this one sexy, for some reason I don't understand, but I'm not complaining...)

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A sparkling floral bouqet.
It includes notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grapefruit, gardenia, violet, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white woods.
This perfume transports you to a place where positive meets playful. Daisy brings a smile to your face. Sunny. Happy. Free.

dalkiuyu
dalkiuyu

Very fresh, clean, and light with a slightly sweet tinge to it. It reminds me of newly cut grass and strawberries :) Definitely one of my faves...but, being an eau de toilette, it has no lasting power :(

flower
flower

Smells similar to Light Blue on my skin, maybe it is the Jasmine or the musk that comes through the most with my body chemistry

Surreal
Surreal

Normally I don't like light and sweet perfumes but next week I'm moving from cold northern Europe to hot and sunny Carribean. I can't be walking around there with my Chanel or Prada so I was looking for someting fresh and cute and I found it in this perfume! You defnitely can tell that there is strawberry in it an do I smell lychees?! Anyway, I am so happy that I bought this bottle. Hope it will share some nice memories with me.

siskakak
siskakak

It's so sweet scent...this is more feminine and beautiful scent not like Britney or Paris fragrances(too sweet and heady scent)I'm really love this....award winning perfume!!!

JZ
JZ

it's sweet but not so far. i like it, ver fresh and young. but a bit too simple, my friend think i bring some fruit with you when i wear it. and can not last long.

Malibu
Malibu

DAISY surprised me with its lightness. I was expecting something stronger & sweeter, having read the fragrance notes before hand.

DAISY is a mild mix of strawberries, violets & vanilla on me; I can’t separate the other floral notes, but the combination stops the fruit notes from being sickly sweet.

Overall the light, airy scent is perfect for the warmer weather, although I’ll wear mine all year round. DAISY can be worn to work, weekends & crowded parties.

DAISY is a lovely fragrance, that’s only let down by its poor staying power.

Dior_Addict
Dior_Addict

I didn't really take much notice of this when it came out, but the other day i was in the shops and i smelt it, To my suprise it is the most beautiful young smell its absolutly wonderful and it really does remind me of a field of daisys ! Not to mention the bottle is very cute, a wonderful design. I will be purchasing this very soon !

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

Okay, to me half of this perfume is the bottle! It's a take on Murakami the artist, he might even have designed the bottle (I think he did). I love the flowers and their really culturally significant, so after you are done with the fragrance you have a little piece of art! Anyway, enough about that...

I can't say I was as smitten with the fragrance. I really liked it, but it kind of disappears after a little bit. Then there are other days it smells like vanilla, but in all the wrong ways...

I don't know what to make of it! Thing is, if EVERY other girl wasn't wearing this I would probably like it more. It's got charm and the bottle is killer (at least in my opinion), but when you have all these beautiful scents on the market, I can't really figure out why to settle on this one. ...maybe I'll buy it.

Odd though, there isn't one daisy in it.

kay_li13
kay_li13

i was skeptical to try this because of the huge gaudy flowers, but after i did i loved this perfume! i think with my skin chemistry it worked out really well! :) too bad it costs so much!

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

This parfum smell a bit bitterly, delicate summer flowers, and grass and wet tree, so, wet. Daisy is fresh and delicate. It is not one - valued beautiful like smell of rose, or violet, but is very interesting. Curious, original, floral-wood perfume .Very pleases me, because that is not noisy, not sound, but discreet. Let's it does not mislead girlish bottle, in my opinion it's not for girls , but for women, conscious of attraction. Daisy is simplicity and...sophisticated.

katyas
katyas

I LOVE this fragrance! I received a small roll-on bottle as a free gift from Macy's when I ordered my Narcisco Rodriguez "For Her" and on my first application I was hooked! This is a light, breezy, sweet fragrance that captures the essence of spring. A great fall/winter scent, to help us remember what it is we're waiting for! Now to get a big bottle ... :-)

Gina
Gina

I don't like this. Was very disappointed as I was really excited about this perfume when I heard about it. Its a thick, syrupy and immature scent. It may suit very young girls who like sweet and sugary scents but proves too much for me. The bottle is cute.

tica
tica

I love this one. I think this will be my new fragrance for new year' eve. I have the tradition to always buy myself a new fragrance which I wear on new year's eve to ring in the new year. This fragrance is uplifting and gives me a lot of energy. The bottle is cute too.

sjanira
sjanira

I think this bottle is so cute and the scent is wonderful also. On me, it last a long time. It's sweet without being overpowering. It's all floral with a hint of sweetness, maybe the strawberry? I got this bottle for a steal at ebay, someone didn't like the scent so their loss my gain!

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I have a miniature bottle of Daisy. I think the bottle is one of the most cute ones ever!
The scent is nice, but not exactly unique.

mxmooner@hotmail.com
mxmooner@hotmail.com

I wouldnt say it is the best one but it is absolutely unique. I gave one to my mom as new year gift and she fancied it so much. It is also good for young people. thats what i think..

tenten
tenten

This perfume is waay overrated. Every magazine had rave reviews on this one, when I finally smelt it, it was so sweet, nothing unique about it at all and way too flowery

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

since this is an eau de toilette i feel like it doesnt stay with me all day...does anyone else find that? any suggested fragrances to layer with it or ways to give it more staying power?

sisiv
sisiv

It brings me a image of a very young, naughty, sunshine girl. I don't think the smell is very sweet. Just like the feeling of daisy, fresh, small, simple, noticeable but not womanly.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I like this one very much! Incredibly fresh and feminine, very flowery. Heavy in sweetness. It does remind me of Daisies...

Daisy by Marc Jacobs 3.65 out of 5 based on 3529 ratings and 463 user reviews

Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Roll-On
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Roll-On
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy 0.24 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball
Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Gift Set 0.13oz
MARC JACOBS DAISY for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs SET-4 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH DAISY POP ART GARLAND BLOOM AND ALL ARE .13 OZ MINIS
MARC JACOBS DAISY for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.