Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Daisy Bloom Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Bloom Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Daisy Bloom Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Bloom Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

The third edition of 'Daisies' called Daisy Bloom will hit the market in February of 2009. This playful spring ouverture evokes joy and bright colors. Its light fragrant breeze enthralls us anticipating sunlight and lively colors we so desperately yearn for during cold winters.

Daisy Bloom is a limited edition presented in the very same bottle once Daisy and Daisy Black Edition were, except for the joyful light green flower-shaped cap, its 'pistil' illuminated with gold. The black box is decorated and embellished with green flowers. Apart from the great packaging, the set comes with a surprise: various kinds of stickers you can decorate your perfume with! A lot of fun and a great way to show your creativity. Motifs such as butterflies, grass and flowers will look amazing on the lovely fragile bottle.

The concept was to create a fresh mixture of violets and white daisies reflecting sensuality and sophistication.

Violet

Daisy Garland

Daisy Bloom Fragrance Reviews

Michmann
Michmann

For Christ's sake, Chamomiles DO smell! They smell strong and wonderful, I have a full garden of them every summer.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

Even though this little number might look all sweet and innocent, DO NOT over do it with the sprays (this is just a recommendation based on experience).
I just sprayed it twice on my chest and it is wayyy too much! Apart from that, I used to like it a lot and I wore it everyday. But now, I replaced it with Chanel Chance eau fraiche because It's it offers something different, special and personal, more than Daisy in my opinion.

Amaltea
Amaltea

Katrusya31,Camomiles & daisies doesn't smell!!!
Marc Jacobs says: "I do not want to speak lofty words of inspiration, but the flavor - a collection of some impressions and sparks my memory. Daisies do not smell, but I wanted to embody in the flavor of what you feel, looking at them: happiness and youthfulness. My fragrances based on gardenia and jasmine were more significant, "designer" fragrances, but this simpler and more young ".

Wynter
Wynter

Daisy Bloom is the original Daisy fragrance in a limited-edition bottle with a green flower topper. It came with little stickers, which you could stick on the bottle to personalize it. Daisy Bloom came out in spring 2009 as a collectors' edition.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

daisies in a bottle... i dont overly like it but all his fragrances really smell like daises original

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

i wonder what's the smell of this!!! i gotta try this i guess plus deesh it's LIMITED ED!!! that's why i can't seem to find this one oh sorry me =(

MoietToi
MoietToi

I like the idea that you get to be creative and decorate the bottle with cute stickers. However it seems alittle too expensive considering what you get. Sure it's a lovley green,fresh and crisp violet scent. But it dosen't last very long at all. Which is sad beacuse I was begining to like it but then the scent disapperared.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I have it and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately the staying power leaves much more to be desired, but I remedy that by spraying my clothes with it as it is not too strong at all and leaves the perfect whiff when I walk by. It smells like a mixture of violet and the traditional "potluck" of fragrance when you walk into a fragrance department store. You know, that unmistakeable smell that informs you that you are in the fragrance area as it is a blend of all the fragrances that have been blended sprayed, sampled that day and years the store has been open. It reminds me of a sunny day out with my mom and grandmom shopping. I luv it and I always recieve compliments whenever I wear it

frangipani
frangipani

I have just smelt this in a magazine and I am surprised at how much I like this. It is not an overwhelming floral but a warm, creamy and smooth floral. It is unlike any perfume that I have smelt so far. Perfect for Spring/Summer. Will I get a bottle? Maybe. I only hesitate as I think alot of people will go for it and it will no longer be unique to me. The search continues.....

Daisy Bloom by Marc Jacobs 4.02 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Bloom by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Bloom by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.