Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Eau So Fresh Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Eau So Fresh Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Eau So Fresh Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Daisy Eau So Fresh Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Daisy Eau So Fresh was launched in 2011. Top notes are grapefruit, green notes, raspberry and pear; middle notes are jasmine, rose, violet, litchi and apple blossom; base notes are musk, virginia cedar and plum.

Grapefruit Green Notes Raspberry Pear

Miss Lomani

Daisy Eau So Fresh Fragrance Reviews

chaz631
chaz631

I'm obsessed with this and when I say obsessed I really do mean OBSESSED. It's a very spring/summer day perfume and smells like it's name, daisies. Whenever I put this on I feel like skipping in the fields. It's quite a adorable bottle too. This is a cute girly perfume and would not be suitable for night time unless you are in fact a young girl of 13 and under.
I'd recommend trying it in the store a couple of times to make sure you really love it before buying because it doesn't last too long though, especially for the price you're paying for it. Mind you, that doesn't bother me too much because it just means I get to spray it's gloriousness again!

iadanger
iadanger

I read good reviews about this perfume and decided to grab one, HATED IT!! Smelt like bathroom air freshner! If you want this smell, you might as well use the bathroom air freshner aerosal cans and spray it all over yourself! The perfume also gave me a headache every time I tried to sniff it. Made my stomach turn! The floral smell was too strong.

Light and quite modest, but I am annoyed by this sweet fruity scent. Raspberry and pear are way too sweet and intoxicating.
Very similar to the original Daisy.

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Not bad, but I prefer the original Marc Jacobs Daisy. The bottle is absolutely beautiful though. But that could be said about pretty much all Marc Jacob perfume bottles.

jdawg
jdawg

Smells like expensive washing liquid detergent. Not for me.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Yesterday I was in the liquor store and started getting a whiff of a gorgeous, citrusy, perfume trail. I even said out loud "someone smells fantastic". It wasn't until I was standing behind the 2 girls at the register that I knew where this fragrance was radiating from. Both of them were bathing in this stuff but somehow, it wasn't too much. Their trail was this gorgeous tangy raspberry grapefruit musk, with a hint of sugary floral. Hands down my 2 favorite fruits in perfumes.
I love and have this scent, but have a small 20ml bottle of it and wear it in the winter to brighten up dark, cold days. It truly is a BRIGHT scent. I may have to invest in a larger bottle....

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

I just love it. Just it lasts to little time on my skin. I adore first minute when I spray it. I notice some kind of nice sharpness. Can somebody tell me, what ingridient is this? A nice but on the same time sharp scent? With few minutes it is gone, but when I spray it on my clothes, the sharp thing lasts. I would like the same parfume, but just this beginning of it and I would like it to last longer..

Daughter
Daughter

I had this since April this year, and I must say it is a winner. I enjoy the scent a lot, it's an "all-over" scent, thus for daytime, work, shopping, anything. It's a bit preppy-nice too, which gives a confident feeling to it. There is absolutely no heaviness whatsoever. It can be dosed on to the skin by a few or many sprays, as many as you like. It will never get too strong, just linger around you in the nicest berry yummy preppy happy fresh confident way. I don't know why, but it just makes me want to wear cute leather handbags and smile.
I really like it. It makes me feel good every time. A big bottle of this was a good investment. It will be used to the last drop. And the bottle looks great as well, the look of it is in harmony with the scent itself, I think.
Perhaps this is mostly a spring-summer fragrance, though, and for fall-winter, a stronger berry scent might give a similar feeling. For that I have found Tommy Girl Brights which is stronger and smells of blackberries, but also gives me the same kind of preppy happy confident feeling although it is it quite different.

freddo
freddo

When i purchased this perfume for my girlfriend it was a blind buy and i was relying on advice from some Asian duty free lady who didn't speak English. However she was bang on. The sweet, floral, and fruity scents just sweep you off your feet and take you away. The smell of Daisy by Marc Jacobs revs me up like an old muscle car and has me going for ages. Ladies this is a top notch perfume for a decent prize. Get on it.

PS if you get someone this as a prezzie, you'll get laid.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I have a large bottle of this, I am not a fan ! I found it vey synthetic , even gives me a headache. I think it is the raspberry it's just not my friend !

ellementira
ellementira

I have a sample of this I wear off and on, usually on days when I can't figure out what else to wear but want something really light. Well, every time I wear it at some point I smell my wrist and think, "what IS this?" because this fragrance is so completely... forgettable. It virtually disappears after an hour or so and even when sprayed immediately wafts as some sort of abstract sweet-fruity-floral, not distinctive at all. The initial spray might be pleasant, but you won't be able to smell the scent without nose to the wrist, deeply inhaling, in short time. The price is not justified at all for such a short-lived fragrance.

Carlstru
Carlstru

This is a scrubber, don't understand it's mass appeal , it doesn't even smell of anything just this synthetic airy plastic, I cannot even pick up any notes I recognise, just yuck, yuck in a pretty bottle and it made me sneeze soo much.

emtopaz
emtopaz

Before trying, I wasn't so sure I would like this because of its popularity and how it's plastered everywhere in magazines. I thought it would be a generic scent everyone wears and is not very special at all. How wrong I was!

I can see why it is so popular! It is a lovely inoffensive, clean floral/fruity fragrance, perfect for the summer or when you don't want a strong perfume. It smells similar to Marc Jacob's Daisy. Freshness replaces the musk (as reflected in the name) and raspberries are added in. I doubt it would even be possible to spray too much of this either.

The bottle is artsy, quirky and girly, something I would love to keep as an ornament in my room to show off how pretty it is. I love the flowery lid, which does make the bottle relatively heavy, but who cares when you have a perfume smelling like this?!

I cannot wait to get this. I'll probably wait til next summer, when I've hopefully used up a lot of my fragrances.

xemilybx
xemilybx

I love this fragrance so much! Its one of my favourites! Its so fresh, fruity and very floral. Perfect for spring and summer :)

glambert
glambert

I sampled this fragrance today and I loved it! If you are in your teens or early 20s, you should definitely smell a sample of this! I'm usually not a Marc Jacobs fragrance person but they got me with this scent. I would compare it to Victoria's Secret body sprays and Britney Spears Curious but with a more upscale feeling. It is a lovely fruity/floral concoction that still manages to smell fresh and clean. The only downside is that it fades after a half an hour to an hour... However, I still want to buy this perfume because I love the notes in it and I would rather the scent fade a little too quickly than have it be too overpowering. Especially when I'm at school or work, or if it is summer time and I'm casually hanging out with friends and family.

harmony5656
harmony5656

This is probably my favorite Marc Jacobs scent.The drydown is the best part. Not as strong as the original Daisy. This is perfect for spring or summer. Fun but at the same time classy and more mature than the more trendy scents. Fresh and Floral...LOVE it!

burgundyaltima

Gave this one last try but came to the conclusion this is a skin scent..It smells so amazing but for the hefty price tag and crappy longevity I'm going to have to pass.

embrya904
embrya904

I just picked this up from ebay after a coworker let me try a sample. I love love love this scent on me. Originially, I thought it left much to be desired seeing as at first spray, it gave me more Floral than floral fruity (which I absolutely love in my fragrances) But the dry down really brings out the essence of this perfume. You really smell the raspberry, pear, and green notes in this one. I definitely get the perfect combo of floral and fruity that I look for in a summer scent. It is cute, sweet, sophisticated, and over all a great everyday fragrance for work and any other day time activities.

The first Marc Jacobs fragrance which my skin likes! Unbelievable!
It is very delicate floral fruity scent. A bit powdery, but it does not bother me. In winter this fragrance would be too gentle for me, but in summer - it is perfect.

Update: I've tested it again, in hot weather, and yes, it is wonderful! I think it was created to use in summer.

Ana81
Ana81

I do love it but longevity is poor. I liked the tester at the store and bought it. I have been looking for a light fruity fresh inoffensive scent for work. This hit the spot. Something very odd typically happens with me and perfumes, I love them in the store and so I buy them. Then when I open my bottle and use it, it's not the same lovely scent that persuaded me to buy it in the first place. Often the scent is quite disagreeable with me and too strong. Something of the sort happened with this purchase but instead of being disappointed and casting this one to the side like many others I was delighted with the new scent that I didn't perceive from the tester. When I tested and bought it, it was fruity, soft and fresh. Yet, my buy is not too fruity but fresh, soft, musky. On me the cedar and raspberry blend beautifully. This is the same scent that made me love "Ralph Lauren polo sport woman" so much. That one sadly has been discontinued. With Polo sport one did have to go lightly for that one did have the longevity this one lacks. I am still very happy that though lighter in "eau so fresh" I have my long missed "polo sport woman". No fear of using a heavy hand with this one.

Inamorata
Inamorata

I find Daisy Eau So Fresh to be the perfect fragrance for daywear and for spring. As its name suggests, it is incredibly fresh, exactly like the way I want to feel on a bright sunny spring morning, on the way to the office, or on the way to meet your friend for a coffee. The grapefruit and raspberry top notes awake your spirit and set you on a good mood. I love that the fruity top notes make room, after a while, to the flowery heart, filled violet, rose, apple blossom and jasmine accords. Just by looking at the bottle’s flowery cap, you think of a sweet perfume. But not to be fooled. The cedar and musk notes shape the elegant, sophisticated and sensual character of this fragrance.

tijgetje

I have to come back at my last review. I said this parfume didn't last on me at all. But now it's about 30 Celsius here and this parfum smells heavenly! I get hints of flowers and in the end it's comforting warm but fresh. this beauty is at it's best in very warm weather, imo. ;-)

umme.aisha.2k11
umme.aisha.2k11

I don't quite understand this perfume. Sometimes, it vanishes from my skin in five minutes. And sometimes, I would use this before going to bed at night and still smell it on my shirt the next morning. I love the scent for the first few minutes of applying it, the top notes are beautiful. It stays better on clothes than my skin. Longevity on skin is horrendous. I don't think the product is worth the price. I could have added a few bucks and got a nice longer lasting Jo Malone. Or a cheaper fruity floral scent which the market has been flooded with. I think this is good for teenage girls that just started using Perfumes, somewhat of a luxury novelty for them.

ShellBelle
ShellBelle

Tested this and I really love it! The only other MJ I have tried is Daisy, and to me this one is nicer! Something in Daisy was a little heavy one me. Eau so fresh is clean, light, and a really nice summer scent. On me it's more floral than fruity. Also a hint of fresh cut grass that smells so nice!

IslandRadio
IslandRadio

ATTENTION: People whose body chemistry makes floral fragrances smell like air freshener!

If you're like me and you have this problem, Daisy Eau So Fresh may be perfect for you. It may seem a little astringent at first, but the dry-down result is soft, feminine, friendly, barely-sweet, just a faint whisper of powder... It's SO lovely. The word balanced comes to mind.

Must buy if you're looking for a flirty, light, unintrusive perfume!

Don't trust the tester--try this one on.

Cookiefan

-young
-easy going

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I love the beginning of this: the top notes are delicious...

By the time the middle notes emerge,I'm starting to get bored...

And then the base notes kick in and it has morphed into a weed...

A dime a dozen scent not worth the $$$

Sharkington
Sharkington

This is one of my favorite scents right now and it is perfect for Spring and Summer. I am a huge fan of citrus (I think citrus needs to be ranked higher on the main accords) and this one does not disappoint. It smells so fresh and a bit whimsical. For an EDT it does last as long as expected (maybe a few hours, but tends to fade while staying close to the skin). It is definitely my favorite by Marc Jacobs and one I like to use for casual occasions.

tijgetje

Blind buy.. it's flowery but very very weak on my skin. A real pitty because I payed 50 euro's for it :-( :-(

burgundyaltima

Smells like original daisy but with berries. .it's fruitier and longevity sucks

christinavictory
christinavictory

I really love this, I really do. I am a huge fan of this whole big flowers and cute bugs collection that Marc Jacobs has going on right now. I have not ever gotten the chance to smell Lola, but so far, he has not had a single miss with it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dot, I LOVE LOVE Honey, and I LOVE Daisy Eau So Fresh, Daisy, and Oh Lola! I adore the scents of all of these, and I adore the bottles, only reason I only own one so far is because they are REALLY expensive (for me anyway) and Marc Jacobs perfumes are just my super special treat. Ok, I really can't say it enough, I LOVE this....so what I'm about to say next gives me really mixed emotions. On one hand I'm happy because I can get something that smells just like this for less....one the other....very very sad because I wanted to believe this was super unique. Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty is almost an exact dupe for this. I don't know why, they share a grand total of one note, but I just find them extremely similar.....and I guess that makes me extremely sad because I really want to be able to justify owning both bottles.

Roberto cavalier
Roberto cavalier

Nice, bottle is very cute. As a perfume, scent is fab but does not last.... i would love to see an EDP of this!

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

Its ok, but it smells IDENTICAL to Panteen Pro-V Volumizing Hair Mousse!

primarycook
primarycook

Like walking into a florist shop where the greens are fresh, but the flowers are not. These are nondescript flowers just past their full bloom. This could be an overall headache inducing scent, but it is saved from that by how quickly it fades.

ohrite
ohrite

I've been in love with this for years, but when I finally bought it I was underwhelmed. While it does smell good, the lastingpower and sillage is pretty much non-existent. Not worth the money at all.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

I got this recently and I fell imediatly in love!
What a fresh, light and fruity smell :)

Lexxy
Lexxy

Love the opening.. so fresh, clean, sweet, but that doesn't last.. Ends up smelling like powdered violets in the dry down.

katiesimpsonhair
katiesimpsonhair

I just received a 5 ml tester of this and its amazing i love it. I detect the violet the most then a green grass like smell and it is very fresh but sweet. its on my i want list!

HippyChick2
HippyChick2

On me the violets and raspberries really come out. This is my first time trying Daisy Eau So Fresh and I have received 2 compliments by random strangers.

At first I wasn't sure if I would like it because it started out too sweet for my tastes. However, dry down leaves a wonderfully tart floral fruity fragrance that is not overly sweet like you would expect from a fragrance directed toward a young age group.

pinkchevalier
pinkchevalier

*Sigh*. I've been looking for an easy spring/summer scent. I'm aware there are more interesting options but in an academic and potential professional environment, there's no room for "difficult" fragrances. I love the initial spray of this. It's fresh, floral and clean. The freshness fades after a while but it's still pleasant. The drydown is what I can't stand...there's an overwhelming raspberry floral sweetness that reminds me of the Jimmy Choo Exotic drydown that I feel is juvenile and cloying. What's odd though is that it still retains the green notes but it's buried under that overly sweet concoction. Ultimately, I feel like this one although pleasant and fresh doesn't suit me. I wish it was more green in the drydown.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I'm not a fan of the original. On my skin, it is violet overkill, and with the vanilla, became nauseating for me.

This one had a shaky start when I first applied it because it smelled of damp, dewy grass in the early morning at dawn, but the notes that joined in after took it from there to the sweet smell of sunshine and flowers. Very much like how a day outside progresses in scent.

You later smell the wood mixed with plum and apple blossom like you're sitting under the shade of plum and apple trees in the afternoon. After that the musk comes in and as the scent fades, it's like dusk bringing the day to a close.

This is a very delightful, joyful, and playful scent that all ages can appreciate and love. Longevity is about 4-6 hours with soft sillage. EDIT: I wore it today and it lasted me all day from 6am to 5pm. Using a lotion, any non-scented lotion, definitely boosts longevity. Also everyone at my office loved it as much as they love the new Chloe on me that I wear all the time. People were leaning in to get another whiff and compliment me with, "You always smell so good! What's this perfume you're wearing today? It's different from the one you've been wearing, but I love this one on you too! I can't tell which one I like better!" So if you wear Chloe well, chances are you'll wear this one well also. Like Chloe, it's not overpowering, but noticeable. So if it agrees with your chemistry, it's a safe bet to the office or anywhere that loud/heavy perfume might be frowned upon.

EDIT: Anyone that has a bottle of this that they would like to swap, please PM me.

MissYoo
MissYoo

Super fresh and such a youthful spring scent! Although the initial scent is quite strong, wearability is quite poor as I find this doesn't last very long on the skin but it is a toilette spray afterall. I love the cute bottle and the flowers on the cap. I wear this one out when I don't want a too obvious scent wafting about me.

DONNA VARSIK
DONNA VARSIK

LOVE THIS LIGHT AND FRESH I BOUGHT THE 4.2 GFT SET.LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CozyCat
CozyCat

I enjoyed it for the first 20 minutes or so, reminiscent of the first Daisy, but sweeter with raspberries and brighter...very youthful, clean aroma. After that it dries down to a stale, sweet musky scent that I found nauseating...like violet-scented deodorant applied on armpits that are starting to sweat, mixed with raspberry body spray. Am I the only one getting this? It's not my skin chemistry, I did most of the spraying on my clothes. I tend to like fresh pinky fruity-florals, but this one is a no-go for me. I still love the original Daisy though.

indult
indult

I love it sòooooooooooooooo.............

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

Oh what a delightful frangrance!
So sweet and fresh, perfect for everyday.
Very young and clean.
And this bottle is so gourgeous!
I think I've found my new signature.
So much love for Daisy Eau So Fresh!

beatrix75
beatrix75

I have and i love fresh flower fruit smell perfect feminine clean sexy frag wich actualy have good silage on my skin happy to i have

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

I am deeply in love with Marc Jacobs scents recently. But this perfume has topped all the ones which I own.
This perfume is perfect for the Spring/Summer. Throughout the day you get bursts of the delicious, sweet smell.

Wonderful fragrance, gorgeous bottle. Every time I wear it I fall in love with it all over again. So Fresh!

My only wish is that it lasted a little longer or was slightly stronger, considering how much you pay for the perfume. Marc Jacobs isn't cheap so you'd expect the smell to last more than 5-6 hours.

Penelope17
Penelope17

Daisy is always nice when you try it in store, but once you take it home and start using it, it loses its girly effect. In fact it more and more starts to smell a little heavier almost.

Either way it is still definitely a suitable scent for spring and summer.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Really sorry to say this felt like hairspray to me. I wasn't sure it was meant to be sprayed on my skin, in fact. Gave this one away immediately, as it just felt like some plastic-y knock off version of something sort of related to Daisy. Really brought back my appreciation for Daisy, so thanks Marc Jacobs?

jackiec87
jackiec87

Oh my god I cannot get enough of this perfume. I got a set of daisy and eau so fresh daisy together at tj maxx. Daisy is really nice but Eau so fresh is fruitier and just more memorable in my opinion. This perfume is definitely right at the top of my top 5 favorite perfumes.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I think this one is similar to Daisy at first, but about 5 minutes later Eau so Fresh is more fruity whereas Daisy is more floral in a way. I really wish it would last longer though, only about 2 hours on my skin.

The bottle is extremely cute with the decorative flowers, and sometimes I wish it has a smaller bottle than 2.5 oz, but maybe because the scent is not long lasting. this could be used a lot at one time.

This perfume is perfect for spring/summer time because of how fresh it is. I also think maybe Eau so Fresh is younger than Daisy as far as scent goes.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I didn't vote on the longevity or sillage because it depends where you spray it. On my skin it doesn't last at all - but if you spray it onto your clothes or scarf it will last days!
Nice scent, I used to be in love with it but I find it easy to pick on people so I'm trying to wear more unique scents now.

nezi
nezi

I just got a sample with a purchase from Macy's and didn't think I was going to like it because I normally dislike sweet/fruity scents. But this is really beautiful. It isn't sweet in the sense of "cotton candy sugar rush" sweetness, but rather a tangy sweet. It is super fresh, soft, light, and refreshing! Super feminine and pretty. Stays close to the skin.

The first tangy burst of berries quickly dries down to a fruity floral. I pick up on the rose most and litchi (which I think tastes very similar to rose water anyways). I get a light touch of violet as well. It dries down to a soft powdery musk with the rose still sneaking in and out.

I don't know if I would personally purchase it mainly because I normally don't go for these sort of scent. But for someone who is looking for a young, soft, fresh, spring scent, I'd give this one a try. And the bottle is soooo cute!!!

hipsdontlie
hipsdontlie

I find this one to actually be lighter, yet somehow more floral and soapy than the original Daisy on my skin. This is perfect for my needs. I treat this EDT as a very expensive body splash. It doesn't last long but the scent is lovely. Very similar to a popular "herbal" shampoo from the 90's - but much more delicate. This is kind of what I was hoping the "Clean" perfumes would be like. I like Daisy Eau so Fresh, but I probably won't purchase another bottle until they make a longer lasting EDP.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

I first smelled this on a tester strip. Really liked it. Very fresh, light, green and airy. Even the dry down was nice on paper. The woods came out to give it some depth, but still very softly. Exactly what I was looking for as an alternative to my heavier woody perfumes. I went back to the store to test on my wrist, I am very disappointed. I noticed right away I couldn't pick out any notes individually, also that this fragrance does not seem to be a "journey". Not a perfume that has a beginning, middle and end. I was actually ok with that, often a perfume's journey can be exhausting. Waiting for that one note that you can't stand to pass and get on to the next one that you prefer. I figured I would just smell "nice" all day. Wrong. After about and hour I went from smelling very nice to just ok, and within another 30 minutes it was so faint and fizzled I could barely smell anything. This perfume has zero lasting power, and while I was really excited about the lightness of the scent at first, in the end it just seems boring and pointless. I can get the same result from my bottle of vaseline intensive care lotion from walgreens that I paid four bucks for. Seriously a ripoff....have I made my point?!;)

jasmine28x

I wore this one to work today. It smells really really good. I enjoyed it! All I wanted to do was spray more and more on me because it smells so delicious.

linxinpei
linxinpei

I tried this on the strip and loved it - lovely fresh scent, almost like salon shampoo. The fruitiness, the raspberry, the floral notes...mmm.

Then I sprayed it on my wrist for testing. First time round, it faded all too quickly to a musky base. Yesterday, somehow, it was extremely strong and nauseating. Someone commented that it triggered his allergies.

The strong alcohol smell didn't help. Maybe I got a defective bottle.

On the bright side, sillage was heavy and longevity good.

Emilia88
Emilia88

I am only 25 yet I still feel too old for this perfume. However, that's just me. If i smelled this on someone much older than me I wouldn't think it was weird at all, it's just ME who has the problem with ME. I shouldn't have gotten this perfume in the first place because it just isn't my type of perfume, I usually go for deeper, heavier scents, but I couldn't resist the bottle and figured the smell would grow on me, which it did not.
The whole citrusy fresh note just stung my nose and the powdery note just reminded me of chalk. I see why some people, especially younger girls like this perfume, but I honestly don't understand why so many are in love with it.
I have unfortunately felt the same with all of Marc Jacobs perfumes.
I hate leaving negative reviews but I thought maybe it could be of help to someone who read only the positive reviews.
I will go out and try Lola and Dot, which I have not smelled yet, and hope for better luck with those.
I would also like to add that when I have smelled this perfume on others it didn't bother me at all. :)

Cupcakesprinkle
Cupcakesprinkle

I used to wear this perfume every day until my mom broke it. It smelled really fresh and young but it was not lasting at all! I had to carry it around and spray it like every 1 hour or so. It cant be smelled from a distance, people just notice the scent if they are sitting really close to you. But the smell of it is really great. It smells like daisy meadows and fresh flowers.

jasmine28x

Have worn this one twice.
Smells very fresh , bit fruity , bit flowery and teensy bit powdery. Its' a very mild soft scent - bottle couldn't be any more cuter! Have to spray this one a lot to be able to smell it, like 7-10 sprays at a time.

Princess
Princess

Its a fresher version av the orginal daisy. Pretty scent perfect for summer/spring. And the lasting power is good :)

ninaemerich
ninaemerich

I've been searching for a new signature scent, and I'm into fruity fragrances. But all the fruity ones that I tried started to smell like shampoo or fruit punch after a while. But Daisy Eau So Fresh is fruity without being "tropical". It's refreshing, great for summer days, and also classy and girly. I love it.

Emeliestar
Emeliestar

Such a WONDERFUL smell.

LOVE IT!!

Qwertyuio
Qwertyuio

I love this. It's pretty sweet and fruity but also a little fresh and green. Not really flowery. It smells like sweet and tart raspberries, and is more sharp at first but becomes somewhat powdery. The bottle is gorgeous too :)

risarii
risarii

I would describe this as the perfume equivalent of a white eyelet-lace Summer dress.

Fresh, light, girly and whimsical. Sunshine in a bottle. The perfect Spring perfume. ♥

thesassywasabi
thesassywasabi

I just got this today as a gift. I've been meaning to get this as a blind buy because of all the good reviews. This perfume had me going crazy! I just love how delicate this scent is and I am amazed at how beautifully balanced the fruity and the floral notes are. The dry down is stunning as well: very clean and sophisticated. I would, no doubt, get the biggest bottle once I finish the one I have onhand. This may well be my next signature scent. At least until I get preggers again and my olfactory senses go berserk.

sophieeliseb
sophieeliseb

I like this just after a shower in summer, it makes me so fresh and clean, but it is definety not one of my favourties, it sort of reminds me of impulse body spray in a way.

naaym.agecra

There is something about this Eau so Fresh that I don't like, which is not in Daisy (whiteflower cap)

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

I adore this fragrance. It really is a lighter fresher version of the original with a very pleasant and clean drydown, which is often hard to do.

Perfect for a summer or spring day and even better when your spirits might need a lift on a cold winter day. This is also very easy to use at the office.

Layer with the eau so fresh lotion for even more intensity.

SS79
SS79

I received a lotion form one swap and a small perfume (small daisy bottle) in another generous swap. I LOVE this!! I never gave two thoughts to the original, I guess this is a little lighter on the floral for me.. and the bottle is just gorgeous! Think I will be getting a bottle in the spring!! :-)

ebony5
ebony5

Even younger than daisy and reminiscent of classic Febreeze.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

Again, I have a sample of this and tried it out yesterday, seeing so many reviews about this scent. Well on my skin, the initial spray is a heavy strawberry peachy mixture that is a little too much for my nose. The combination of flower scents comes out after an hour or so. Can't say that I really like this one though..besides it doesn't last on my skin.

Livikingan
Livikingan

I love this fragrance. My skin has a way of making fragrances too heavy, or making them fade very quickly. This was the perfect balance of light, sexy, playful AND longlasting! I mean it really lasted and kept me smelling wonderful for hours. Look up the mood film on this if you have a chance- the uncut one on youtube has some very eyebrow-raising clips if you watch carefully! :) Sexy and playful for young AND more mature women.

blakbarbee
blakbarbee

I LOVE THIS PERFUME, BEYOND WOMANLY, SO FRESH & BEAUTIFUL, LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

naaym.agecra

This smells like "Versace Yellow Diamond" which is one of my favorites. I JUST LOVE IT! ♥ :)

x3renee
x3renee

seriously, I could bath in this! it opens with a mix of freshness in a fruity floral way. This is the best part to me. I wish they had an eau de perfume though since I it could last a bit longer on me. This is my go to scent since I like anything with grapefruit, green parts, raspberry and flowers like rose or blossoms. Marc nails it every time!

fernynz
fernynz

Really love this. Fresh flowers. Makes you feel good! best for during the day. Smells nice on my skin, I get lovely compliments that's for sure

Correio de Amanda
Correio de Amanda

Fresh, clean and youthful. It's a pleasant fragrance, especially on warm days. I usually wear it in the morning before going out for a walk. It blends well with the smell of the trees near my house. It's nice, but also very common.

Fresco, limpo e jovial. É uma fragrância agradável, especialmente nos dias quentes. Eu geralmente a utilizo, durante as manhãs, antes de sair para caminhar. Ela combina com o aroma das árvores perto da minha casa. É agradável, mas também bastante comum.

schokolade
schokolade

pretty fresh green but boring.

cchbg
cchbg

This is another favourite of mine. Sweet , light and soft, low key, not too much.Seems to work well my own skin/smell too :) I am 44 years old so I dont agree with the reviews saying it suits only younger girls! Agree with those who say it works best daytime.

georgiacharms
georgiacharms

This is a really fresh and clean perfume. It's probably best for spring/summer and in the day. It's something really nice to put on when you're looking for a quick scent to put on in the morning. Definitely recommend this perfume. It's lovely!

icecream_milkshake
icecream_milkshake

This is a really fresh, clean, sweet, fruity fragrance.
It's GORGEOUS! The smell of raspberry is the most intense, but the pear and green notes are definitely there. Very feminine and perfect for spring and summer. I absolutely love it!
After a while I notice more floral and green notes and less raspberry.
The only downside is the poor sillage and longevity. After 2-3 hours the smell is totally gone. But then I'll just have to spray it more frequently since I love it so much.

charmybird
charmybird

I so wanted to like this, but all I get was the smell of hair dye. Very unpleasant on my skin. Too bad. I think it will work well on a lot of people though, specifically the younger crowd.

karolinalovesfr
karolinalovesfr

At first i loved it !!!! But now it smells too woody and since it is an eau de toilette it lasts maximum 1 hour. :(

Sophia666
Sophia666

This perfume is like a time-machine: It transports you to another place, a perfect, summer day in sweetly perfumed air in a field of succulent flowers. I say this from the smell alone~ The advertisement however is a good portrayal of how this smells and will make you feel! I would be surprised if Anyone didn't like this fragrance~ It is eau so fresh and uplifting!!!

Erinbeb
Erinbeb

I absolutely love this perfume, it is my favourite smell! Totally adore it :)

passito
passito

After lots of compliments i was disappointed by this perfume. In the beginning it's too sugary and ordinary scent. Four hour later, the scent changed to a bit class perfume that i can't decide to love or hate but i can say that easily; it's not a signature perfume. If you are looking for a fresh and clean perfume or you love ocean, ozonic, green notes stay away from this bottle.

beautiful, charming fragerance!
Fresh, slightly sweet, floral and very very feminine.
Love it!!!!!!!!!
I blonde girlie girl who is sweet gentle and kind would really suit this fragerance

polkadotpaws
polkadotpaws

my signature fragrance - every day scent. i get compliments all the time! fresh, fruity floral; just the right blend of notes that boosts up well-being as well!

ellapage
ellapage

I absolutely adore this fragrance! It's so sweet and innocent, very girly too :) Smelling Daisy Eau So Fresh just makes the world seem like a better - more romantic place. Daisy just takes me on a happy meadow full of flowers and eternal sunshine, it's so uplifting!

I can't personally smell any rasberry and honestly I could not tell what exact notes are in this fragrance, but I don't really mind because it smells so fresh and wonderful :) Unfortunately the sillage and the longevity are not the best and if you want this to last all day you're gonna have to keep adding it as the day goes on, but I think it's still worth the money. Would definitelly recommend everyone who likes these types of scents to check this one out!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Fresh and clean,sweet and fruity.I like it well enough,but the longevity leaves something to be desired.the sillage wasn't terrible,I caught whiffs of it throughout the day,but I don't think it was trerribly noticeable to others.
Very work safe,as I found absolutely nothing offensive about this.Soft,sweet,fresh and summery.I will most likely finish my sample,and I am still undecided onn whether or not to pick up a full bottle.With my wardrobe growing by leaps and bounds,I think it will not be necessary.
Great for fruity floral lovers,or if you are looking for a light,safe work friendly scent.Also,great for the younger set,teens and early twenties.

Salken
Salken

I am a Patchouli, Insence lover but absolutley adore this fragrance. Have received loads of compliments from male and female friends. Fragrance lingers for ages on me which is quite rare for any fragrance to stay on my body. Yummo.

lia78
lia78

I love this edt! It's fresh, modern airy and light. You can smell the pear right away and hints of raspberry. But I also can't help but smell a faint scent that is similar to palmolive dishwashing detergent (the green one) To me, I don't mind it all because it gives off a little whiff of freshness. Soapy fragrance in the dry down. Green notes come out strong after the first waves of sweet raspberry. This is the perfect edt to wear when you just want to relax and not take things too seriously...

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

A lady at Macy's sprayed this on a piece of tester paper for me. I brought it home... I'm going back to have it sprayed on my hand to see if it's too kitchen cleaner or if I get a suble fresh smell from it! The base when it dried was wonderful but for a few hours I felt like it smelled sour

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

I tried this today, and quite frankly I was shocked. I love original Daisy, its mix of notes come over on my skin as innocence and simplicity, so as fresher version could only be better, right? No, not so much, on my skin, it smells young, and I mean young like my 5 year old's Disney perfume that her Aunty bought her... sweet, bubblegum floral. Disappointed, I waited a while, but berries here smell synthetic rather than juicy.
Perhaps well suited to a younger market, even though I don't usually buy into the ageist stereo types for fragrances, but in this case I will leave it to the young girly girls. A bit pricey for giving to my daughters (aged 5 and 7), so I am glad I didn't blind buy.
Surprising because according to reviewers it's like both Daisy (I have and enjoy this) and Omnia Coral (another fave) Just goes to show that each different skin reacts differently to each fragrance.
Ah well, so many others out there to enjoy..

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

I had a work college who I like at work but her signature fragrance was Daisy Marc Jacobs so I never wanted to try daisy however tried it today and this really seems to suit me. It soft sweet and fresh really like it.

love45
love45

I really want this perfume! It is fresh, soft and sweet! I'm really worried about the longevity but I still want it lol. It is summer/spring fragrance and I really like the bottle as well. I just feel like it is just a fun fragrance to wear! :)

FeistyBourbonGirl
FeistyBourbonGirl

This is really pretty. At first it comes off as "department store perfume" really boring, but settles into a unique scent of light berry, citrus, with some cedar undertones and a touch of plum. Very unique on my skin. Light enough for summer.

arxsyn
arxsyn

On me it is far sweeter, less ozonic than the original. It actually smells like a light gourmet scent. Vanilla, raspberry, nutty tone. Weird. Also the violet is more metallic

alisestatute
alisestatute

Beautiful smell! It's very unique and has that nice fresh floral scent to it, which I'm in love with! Amazing

plasticgrapes
plasticgrapes

Got this sample at Sephora...loved the way it smelled on paper but HATED it on my skin. Smelled like cheap knockoff perfume from the dollar store on me.

regnflickan
regnflickan

This reminds me of she wood for her. I think it´s the strong violets in both of them that does it. This one doesn´t have that heavy cedar note that She wood does. So, if you like this but wan´t more woody notes, try She wood as well! :) But I have to say that this is lovely!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I adore this..so fresh and beautiful for summer, very similar to the original but with a just stepped out of the shower feel.

I am equally impressed with the price! This is much cheaper than most perfumes out there, including the EDTs - a huge 125ml bottle for £62.00!

What is really amazing is how strong and long lasting it is for an edt...I had a good few sprays(One either side of the neck, one on each wrist and a walk through spritz) early this morning and in a meeting at 3:30pm someone asked me what`s the gorgeous perfume I`m wearing?..they weren`t even sat next to me!

Well done Marc Jacobs on this beauty!

clancyann
clancyann

I have now tried this on my skin from a tester in Sephora, another tester in an airport shop, and in a sample obtained in a swap. Each experience has been the same, so I think I can comment on it now.

There's a lot of freshness in this fragrance provided by the fruity and green notes, as the name suggests. But lurking under the surface, barely there, is a tiny hint of something like mold or mildew. You may think I need my nose examined, and perhaps I do. I think the bit of mold actually serves as a counterpoint to accentuate the overall freshness of the perfume. I like this fragrance quite a lot, but I have removed it from my want list for the time being. I own too many as it is!

Bella81
Bella81

Very floral and soft for spring, summer, and fall. This is in my top 5 rotation of fragrances! The staying power is great and I always receive compliments. The bottle is gorg!

florafauna
florafauna

the smell from the tester bottle differs from the smell of the new bottle i purchased. it's supposed to be light and fresh, instead it was too strong even for just two sprays and triggered my allergy. i just wasted my $$$ on this one. pffffttt!!! big disappointment!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I bought the purse sized spray a few weeks ago and I love it. When you initially spray it, it is very strong and sharp. After that, it calms down a lot and becomes a wonderful, fresh, sweet, fruity-floral scent. The longevity is great (one spray on the wrist, dab that on your neck, one more spray in the air to walk through, and you're good all day). The bottle is cute on my dresser. To me, this is a reasonable scent that's great to wear to work or out to lunch with friends. A nice touch of feminine softness for a professional environment. My female coworkers have complimented me on this on several occasions!

zant
zant

It started off as a nice, sweet, fruity scent, but quickly turned into soap. I would love this as a laundry detergent, but not for wearing.

Mothheela

I tested it's longevity by applying it around 4pm on my dress then went hanging out with friends and when I came back I hanged my dress. The next day about same time before going out I could still smell it and was shocked! It is not as fresh as when you apply it but it's still there, softer and calmer! People who would get close enough to you could still smell it!

lorelei51h
lorelei51h

This is my first Marc Jacobs purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised. It is a really nice fragrance for the summer; however, I wish it would last longer.
I don't really buy in to the younger vs. older audience, especially when you work in an office were people may be sensitive to heavier perfumes which I usually wear. It would be nice in an EDP though. If Marc Jacobs would come out with that in this fragrance I would be a customer for life.

gorgeousnatalia
gorgeousnatalia

smells nearly identical to daisy, they took out that spicy after smell and added fruit. wish it would last longer then id purchase.

aroma77
aroma77

Eau so fresh but oh so not lasting...
One of the few perfumes i really, really like but wish it lasted longer...i wish it came out in eau de parfum.
Fresh, woody, violets!
Hope Mark Jacobs makes a longer lasting version soon.

tsofa
tsofa

A nice, breezy perfume for spring-summer. I get rose and woodsy notes mostly on my skin and longevity is fair enough. This is a perfume that I am not looking to wear every day because of the soapy feeling I get, plus I discovered that my poor husband can’t stand it as it brings him allergy.

I only own ‘Flower-to-go’ since 20 ml is a fair amount for a fragrance to try. But if I could bring back time, I would have probably considered buying the original Daisy which I found amazing, instead of this one. ‘Eau So Fresh’ doesn’t bring me at all the vibe i used to get with the first of the 'Daisy series'.

Therefore, I won’t purchase a full bottle, and my sweetheart will have the chance to breathe again! :)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Light airy scent. EDT? more like a body mist. Soft floral notes -jasmine, and slight 'barely there' sweet raspberry. It's clean fresh, pleasant and hardly noticeable. Great choice for first teenage perfume, and for the ones that want something extra light.

icingsugar
icingsugar

One of my first designer scents, I absolutely wanted this for nearly a year before I finally got it as a christmas gift in a set. Absolutely perfect for spring summer, this is watery and clean with a light fruity floral scent, but unlike most fruityflorals this is very sheer and the fruits all blend together very well with a nice green note (but not as strong as the grassy note in the original daisy). Although the silage and lasting power is not great, this is perfect as a summer splash scent to wake you up in the morning or to give a cooling and refreshing effect during the warm weather. Although i don't wear it too often I still love it, this, Dot and Oh Lola! are my fav MJ scents. I feel like Lola, Daisy, Daisy Eau and Oh Lola are all sisters in that order of age and then Dot in the young carefree cousin. Lovely collection.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I smell mostly violet. A nice clean scent.

Mothheela

I love this perfume and I love this perfume and I love this perfume; plain simple I'm just in love with this perfume! I am not a fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes but today I was in a perfume shop and decided to give it a try! I was stunned by how amazing the smell is! It's one of those perfumes as soon as you smell it you want it! The smell is fresh and flowery on me which I love a lot! It's one of those perfumes that makes me feel sexy and confident at the same time! It's not overwhelming, it doesn't give me headache nor do I feel embarrassed from it while I'm very close to my husband! Rarely I find a big brand perfume that isn't offensive, so this will be my perfume for a very long time, or even years or maybe until I find a good perfume again!

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

Daisy envokes femininity in the most enchanting way , opening is a blast of freshness like blooming flowers on a beautiful spring day , mixed with the perfect amount of citrus to compliment the sweet daisy scent, " Oh So Pretty" just a friendly scent that is sure to get a lot of attention , there's a happy feeling about this one, Everytime I wear this It puts me in a good mood instantaneously :) , reminds me of Clinique happy & original Tommy Girl with the happiness feeling factor to it, some perfumes are perfect perk me ups, I'm so happy I bought this. I originally had the body lotion & loved it so much I kept sniffing my arm every two minutes just to inhale all of that flowery citrusy bliss, I loved the smell so much that I splurged & bought the full size Eau De Toilet. The Silage is decent & daytime friendly. The lasting power has more intensity when layered over body lotion, from my experience. This perfume made its way into my heart unexpectedly & for a girl that owns so man perfumes already this must have made quite the impression to get me to buy it instantly :) Cheers Chicas

Seaweed840220
Seaweed840220

I absolutely adore this perfume and its bottle. I actually prefer Daisy Eau So Fresh over the original Daisy, because it is so light and soft.
It goes without saying that this is for the summer, despite its biggest flaw - short longevity. But I guess this is probably why it comes in such a large bottle, so we can keep spraying it.

gkim119
gkim119

I felt very strong scent of melon, not raspberry or any other fruits. only melon. it was not impressive, but lovely and sweet.

tanxin
tanxin

I totally agree that this is a friendly juice, but what makes me unpleasant is that I only smelt musk after the dry down,guess it didn't work with my 'body chemistry' + I'm more into strong, sexy perfume :)

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

The 1st spray I think it's nice perfume. The 2nd spray I think it's a version 2 of Daisy. And last one I think it's a bored perfume. But this design is beautiful...

lovelyritametermaid
lovelyritametermaid

I actually kind of regret buying this cause I'm really into strong fragrances and this one is not. It's really soft and femenine, quite flirty and joyful which I'm definitely not! I mean, it smells really good and it's the kind of scent that I think that nobody would ever get annoyed by it if that makes sense. Really floral and I'd say sweet but it isn't really a candy type of sweet. It's more of a barely there floral sweet.
It doesn't lasts at all in my skin and I think that's one of the main reasons why I don't like it.
I was actually going to buy Daisy eau de parfum but there was a top note that disgusted me so I ended up buying this one.
It's my second Marc Jacobs fragrance. I have Oh Lola! too and I love that one, but I'm quite disappointed with this one. Not because it doesn't smell good, it's just that it frustrates me that it doesn't last long.

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

To me it smells something completely unique. Neither raspberry, pear and litchi. To me it smells like rain during sunshine. So fresh and so clean and at the same time youthful and beautiful

Sissis
Sissis

I love Daisy Eau So Fresh, it's a sweet, soft and gentle scent, not overbearing but easy-going, non-offensive and suitable for every occassion. The longevity and sillage are unfortunately very poor and low. After a short while, you don't smell much of anything anymore, so it is necessary to reapply several times during the day. Little bit disappointing for this price. The scent is very lovely however and I'm definitely going to enjoy using it often.

yloenog
yloenog

I like this one. It's not my all-time favourite and i'm not sure if i'll buy a second bottle, but still - it's not screaming or too sweet. It's an everyday scent, the one that you could wear to work. But after the bottle will be empty I'll probably try Daisy Bloom.

scandi
scandi

Raspberries and pears. A little bit too sweet for my taste (and I generally go for sweet perfumes) but still enjoyable in small doses.

I blind bought this from inflight dutyfree and was fairly satisfied with the purchase. I doubt I would have bought it had I tried it beforehand but I sometimes use it sparingly after showering to keep that just washed feeling a bit longer. It reminds me of dove raspberry/ lime bodysoap.

This scent would not be out of place in a highschool corridor or schoolyard in the summer.

xVal
xVal

I really wanted to like it, unfortunately I don't.
The longevity is poor, and the base notes come like 10 minutes after I spray the fragrance.
The raspberry smells really bad here, not sure why, more sweet than fresh..like sugared raspberry.
I feel its too sickly for me.
But it can be a nice air freshener.

fara.idola
fara.idola

Not long lasting for me.

kelseybee
kelseybee

I absolutely love this scent and I got it just in time for spring. I got the biggest bottle I could but I still feel like it isn't enough. This is something that I will always have in my collection. It pairs nicely with my husband's signature scent, Happy by Clinique. Eau So Fresh is not overbearing. I can smell the raspberry but the green notes really smooth it out in comparison to other fragrances that start out too sweet. LOVE IT!

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is fresh and optimistic with watery raspberry, grapefruit, and green notes. It is made ethereal as it moves out of the sunny Daisy field into a nearby cold, rainy, forest of cedar which has the longest, most apparent place on my skin. The initial brightness fades to reveal a beautiful, dwelling of an ethereal forest spirit dancing amongst the trees. Enchanting.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I like this, but I'd hoped for more from it. It supposedly has my two favorite notes in it, but while I can *almost* pick out the pear, the rose just about disappears. The cedary drydown is nice enough, though.

ajkeelty
ajkeelty

I really was bored by Daisy it smelled like so many other scents out there, but after reading so many positive reviews I decided to try out Eau so Fresh. WOW! I'm in love with this fragrance! It isn't the most interesting and it isn't the most original, but it's just what I wanted for spring. It's fruity and fun, not too young and lasts and lasts. My new spring favorite.

Catty

I´m very glad to have discovered this beautiful spring/summer scent last year. It followed me during these seasons, and I just began my spring purchasing it again.

Very flowery fresh, amazing staying power, good price and many compliments!

Perfect!

Celcey
Celcey

Tested on a day at 63*F spring day (light breezes)
Applied to my pulse points for my regular weekend shopping & social outing.
Longevity: 5 hours Sillage: Radiated to outside of arms reach (noticed approximately 3 ft beyond arms-legnth)
Impression: Fresh and green. I remembered a March day in my late 20s when I went to fly kites with my friends.
Bottle design: 7 out of 10. Cute (yet classy), simple and different design.

On first spray it is the citrus that hits you. This is clearly a spring daytime scent.
After 5 mins it leveled off and I could distinctly pick up the green and florals.
After an hour I could sense the woodiness of the cedar and a touch of the musk; this has an grounding effect for me).
It is not overwhelming or too heavy, and I feel would be great for a range of different ages. I can see it appealing to women ages 21-45.
Overall, this is a slightly fruity/definitely green spring scent that I would consider mature.
A solid investment.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

This should be named OH so fresh as it's the master of fresh smells for me. It's very light zesty and fruity. It instantly gives my out-of-the-shower-on-summer-day feeling. I like it even a lot but i consider it too light for myself. if i'd get this as a gift i would definitely enjoy wearing on hot summer day but i'm not considering buying full bottle myself.

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

If I could only use one word to describe this it would be JUICY. Seriously great summer fragrance. Very playful and flirty.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

This just smells extremely fresh. Smells really floral, green, but not at all fruity in my nose. It's a great scent for daytime in the spring or summer. It's one of those fragrances you could wear at any occassion, because it really wont offend anyone. It's not aggressive, or heavy, it's just right down fresh and floral, like actual daisies.

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

I love this one on my girl. It's a beautiful fresh, fruty and floral scent that makes her smell like a heavenly creature. I'm a men and I really recommend Daisy Eau So Fresh. It's amazing.
5 out of 5.

tabithacate
tabithacate

This is so much nicer and fresher than Daisy. I am wearing a sample of this, and I am really liking it.
I am going to wearing a lot of heavy perfume tonight so I wanted to wear something light that would stay on at work.
This is a lovely fruity bubbly floral, it has been on since 7am and I can still smell it. The raspberry in Daisy Eau So Fresh is very prominent but it does smell nice not too overpowering.
I can picture this on teens and adults more than the original Daisy.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Oh dear...I'm beginning to think THIS is what I smelt in a magazine ages ago before I got Daisy recently instead! This is incredibly fresh and slightly sweet. Darn. I still like Daisy, but I think this is just a bit better (depending on your tastes, I'm not a fan a sole floral like Daisy is, Daisy Eau So Fresh is more sweet and young)

peekaboow
peekaboow

Aahhh, I love the bottle!! So cute!
The fragrance? Sorry, but not as much.
I don't get it, why would someone call something as flower while it very much fruity??
would've made more sense if they name it: hey fruit eau so fresh..
Soft, fresh, light fruity scent...
Not my cup of tea ;)

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

I have found this perfume by Marc Jacobs so easy to wear and it's so natural. Really fresh and light and not cloning like some fragrance's. This is a lot prettier & found at ease to wear than the original Daisy as i found it really heavy. I agree it's ideal for anyone just starting off the perfume blocks like an introduction. Innocent and fruity but does have a expensive price tag so shop around. You can spray it on and then forget it because it's like a second skin.

missbene
missbene

This is one of my favorite scents. It's fruity and juicy, but not too much. It's just right. Makes me think of a beautiful summers day. The bottle is lovely too.

BritPretty11
BritPretty11

Way too fruity/sweet, reminds me of a child with candy, and the bottle is insultingly tacky and young, unlike the simple beauty of the original daisy. Makes me feel like a kid, and not in a good way. This is my first time wearing it but I am afraid to get too close to anyone, in case the smell this sickeningly sweet horror on me.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Prefer this to Daisy, not so cloying and overly sweet (and a little less common). A nice fragrance and change on Daisy. Ladies...if you want something fresh and "in style" go for this over the other Marc Jacobs' perfumes.

Perfumeloverhealz
Perfumeloverhealz

I really enjoy this scent! Although it is not long lasting, the softness of it makes it acceptable to wear anywhere! It is sweet, flowery and on the right person it is beautiful! It also has a surprising complexity to it that makes it all the more enjoyable!

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

This is a body splash because it lasts a very very short time although it is very beautiful but why buy it if you have to reapply every ten minutes

ElleNell

LOVE this scent. It is one for the girly, girly. who is free spirited, gentle and kind and love's flowers, the out doors and all things pretty and wonderful. Its is young, fresh, light and just simply lovely!

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This fragrance = L.O.V.E!!! L.O.V.E!!! WHOO!!! I fell in LOVE with this fragrance ever since the moment I laid eyes on it. I would describe this fragrance as: Happy! Fresh! Free! and Love!
I encourage everyone to get it. It doesn't matter if your 5 or 82 this fragrance will DEFINITELY make you feel young! When I spray on this fragrance I always picture myself on a grass hill full of daisies and rolling down with my twin sister. Which we will do while that while wearing Daisy Eau So Fresh!
The ONLY bad side to this fragrance is that it doesn't last long. But if you decide to get this fragrance, I promise you, you will treasure it like if it was your baby.

poivrerose
poivrerose

I get a lot of soapy fresh green violet/rose aroma with Daisy Eau So Fresh. I'm not much into florals, but this is quite nice. Perhaps there are some fruits at the very beginning, but they have all but completely faded about an hour later - and this is pure green floral freshness. I don't find this sweet at all. It is extremeley clean and soapy on my skin. In a way it smells something like crushed raspberry leaves. It's a delightful rose/violet fragrance with a definite green soapy vibe.

nita_tico
nita_tico

My favourite ever for daily smell....it's the best perfume to start ur whole day.
Daisy eau so fresh always on my top list for daily fragrance.
I love it

Duffy

This a verry light perfume, verry fruity, pear and manderin you smell the most. It fade away verry quikly.. to bad.
And the bottle does not look classic at all. Its looks like a childish perfume on the outside.. but the smell is good.

annettepe
annettepe

i dont like any of the marc jacobs perfume as they all smell very similar to the original marc jacobs daisy. you definitely need to like the smell of daisies to like this fragrance. its a very sweet floral scent, which is quiet nauseating for me. its just not my preference but i know that a lot of people absolutely love this scent.

Elouelou
Elouelou

I was given this as a gift and I like it quite a lot.
I wore Eau So Fresh quite a bit in the winter and it remained as a fresh green/citrus scent and it never became floral for me. In the winter this fragrance was uplifting and not too heavy. Now it is summer it is drying down to grapefruit, violets, and musk on my skin. Eventually the woodsy smell came out to play.

Out of all my perfumes, this is probably one of my husband's favourites. Whenever I give him the choice of which perfume I should wear he almost always chooses this one. It is pleasant and inoffensive; I have never received any complaints while wearing it (I frequently wore it to work as a nurse).

I found it didn't last too long on the skin unfortunately. The sillage was poor in the winter, I couldn't even smell it on myself. Now with summer on its way I am beginning to smell it on myself at least. I am loving being able to re-experience this perfume in a different way.

This is definitely a year-round fragrance and for any age group. The only drawbacks are the slightly tacky bottle, the poor longevity, and the poor cool weather sillage.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Marc Jacobs Daisy is my first "signature" fragrance, and when I tested Daisy Eau So Fresh I knew I needed to add it to my collection. Eau So Fresh, to me, is an absolutely gorgeous, light, well-blended perfume!

The notes as listed on Marc Jacobs website:
Top layer: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Mid base: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
Dry base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum

The inital spray is very similar to Daisy - sweet and fresh. However, I think that Eau So Fresh is softer as it dries down. With my chemistry I can REALLY smell the rose with just a touch of apple blossom in the heart, and the soft cedarwood comes out beautifully in the base. I love the soft woodiness of Eau So Fresh, not harsh, just subtle and clean. The perfume lasts FOREVER on me, too, which is amazing - 2-3 sprays will last me all day. Such a pretty, feminine scent. While it is great for spring/summer, I think that the gentle warmth in the base makes it wearable well into the fall.

DEFINITELY recommend!

EDIT: As much as I love the original Daisy, I think Daisy Eau So Fresh has officially taken over my affections. I don't know whether it is my chemisty, my tastes, or a combination of the two, but I find Daisy to be a little too fruity some days.

Fruity_Floral
Fruity_Floral

I like this perfume, it's nice and doesnt bother my nose...the problem is I swear I have keep reapplying all the time because I have trouble smelling it after a short amount of time

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

first time i tried it, i think it's way TOO fresh. I thought it's green notes i associated with too fresh/a tad bitter.

then i tried it again and again, i found it suites for a windy or low raining days, when it's freshness feels more natural and it could stay longer on me.

In very hot days, it's freshness disturbed me, and it's faded very easily.

top notes :
greeny and pear.. for me, raspberry is quite slow, a lil bit hard to be noticed

middle notes :
stronger, floral with hint of sour.. i think it's grape fruit, and a tad of apple blossom. Still, very clean.

base notes :
musk, floral, and softer.. but still, clean.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I was disappointed by this perfume, it smelled sour on my skin. I wanted to like this :(

mluckyg
mluckyg

The note I could smell most is light raspberry. Overall this is very light fruity floral fragrance and nice, I like it. The longer I wear this, I could smell the the flowers and abit rosey too.
I need to spray 4 sprays to be able to smell it.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

I simply love Marc Jacobs' perumes, not only the scents but the bottles! I thought I reached my perfume limit(I have so many perfumes) but I think I need to buy this.. :) Wallet, I'm sorry!

daredevil
daredevil

This one is a lovely sunny bright and happy fragrance! tHE FLORAL NOTES give girlie air and it has something of childhod and its freshness!

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

This perfume is so incredibly pretty! I admit the longevity is not very good but I don't mind reapplying this lovely fragrance. I have received many compliments while wearing Daisy Eau So Fresh, from both women and men, and even from little kids! and that had never happened to me before o_O

missloulou098
missloulou098

this perfume is so, so, so pretty and is not very heavy which graet. its really good for everyday!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

When I was living with my best friend, her mum was wearing this scent all the time. She let me test it, and I fell in love with it. It's light and fresh and lovely. Cute bottle too!

ailishlu
ailishlu

Since the weather has sudddenly become very spring-like (20°C), I decided to break out my MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh sample. I think the scent in itself is very fresh and pleasant, but it just doesn`t stay on my skin. In fact it`s almost invisible. The hints of perfume I do get are light fruity and quite fresh. Definitely a summer scent I would say. I don`t get any musk or cedar. This is very linear to me right to the drydown. All in all a quite inoffensive fleeting perfume that isn`t really worth the money imho.

alannah93
alannah93

i got a little tester of this fragrance today, i loved the scent but the scent is very very weak and it doesn't last long, comparing it to the original daisy it's much stronger and lasts a lot longer, if i bought eau so fresh i'd be spraying it 30 times a day so that i could smell it on myself.

twilight1234

OMG love this scent totally cool. The best bit (in my opinion) is wild roses. What I would do is
either
1. Use it as a duvet spray to help you sleep
2. Use it as scent for plain moisturiser or
3. Just use it as perfume cos it's soooooo nice

My rating is

Longveinity: WEAK- You might need to spray it every 1-2 hours

Strongness: QUITE STRONG- Good for people who want it to get noticed

My overall rating- 8/10

I reccomend it for tomboyish girls in their mid-teens.

SoBeauteous
SoBeauteous

I bought this as the mall because in the store it smelled great. I sprayed some on and then an hour later it was gone...so I thought. The rest of the day I kept getting little hints of it and so did others. It's not overpowering but the smell you do get is well worth it.

siomix2012
siomix2012

I went to the mall and sprayed it on my wrist from the tester one, an the smell is great I love it! Is Fruity and sweet.But an hour later that nice smell was gone, I was disapointed, NOT LONG LASTING!!

pansylady
pansylady

This fragrance is FRUITY! Pear and raspberry take hold, and never let go for a minute-

Very linear, and impressive longevity-

For lovers of fruity fragrances-

I prefer the more floral Daisy

Ann-Margret Stigholt
Ann-Margret Stigholt

Eau so fresh, is fresh to me, and not in a way you don´t notice. Oh, no she let ME,and my friends know she´s around with her fruity, juicy perfect mix of flower and fruits

And, someone wrote about childhood. The child in us shall live and show it´s self ex throuh an elegant way like a fruity wonderful scense of (Daisy)eau so fresh ?? I ´ve got many comments and they become merry of the "perfume I´m wearing. LOVE IT

Turcker
Turcker

Banana peel. That's all I smell.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I sampled this on one paper and Daisy (original) on another paper 4 hours ago, so this is going to be a comparative mini-review...

Top notes of Daisy ESF were LOUD, floral and a little bittersweet. Top notes of Daisy were just floral and pleasant, maybe slightly elegant/mature. What stuck out for me for Daisy ESF, though, is the sharp, synthetic and plastic 'air freshener' note from top notes to drydown. I think the grapefruit note may be the culprit.

Middle notes: Daisy ESF suddenly started to smell sweet instead of bittersweet. Originality was still definitely not a main theme here. Daisy on the other hand, continued to be elegantly pleasant.

Drydown: In Daisy ESF, I can smell the rose, raspberry, and musk notes. I really can't pick out different notes in Daisy- it's just an extremely well-blended floral scent; really beautiful.

Sillage and longevity: I can't really comment on longevity, because I have been wearing both of these perfumes for 4 to 5 hours now, and both are still actively fragrant on my skin. Sillage of Daisy ESF is probably stronger than Daisy- Daisy sits quite close to the skin, while Daisy ESF can be smelled from arm's length.

I like Daisy ESF, but LOVE Daisy! One of my sisters share my opinion, however, my mother clearly prefers Daisy ESF on me- she thinks Daisy smells too boring lol. I think I may buy miniatures or sample lots of each to start off with, and see which one I will end up wearing more.

ninive
ninive

I tried it and the only thing I could smell was banana, maybe someone who likes bananas may like it but it doesn't last long. It fades very quickly.

Duffy

i dont understand why some of these ridiculous priced perfumes do not last long? I really like the scent to it, but sorry i am not going to pay almost 100boks for it. If a perfume last al day then i consider to give 50 boks

HOTCHIC
HOTCHIC

easy to use and easy to forget, nothing's very special.

lordnuey
lordnuey

I tried this today and I was hoping to like it more than the original daisy Edt. I was wrong! This one is not definitely fresher. They do share some similarities at the top note, JUST some similararities. Eau so fresh is more sweeter and more of a tart fruity, think Estée pleasure delight's tart, which I found it disturbingly cloying! Daisy Edt is way more fresher and less tart sweet. I love the freshness and well balanced between fruity and floral in the Edt version so I'm gonna stick with it. Such a shame though cause I do find Eau so fresh's bottle cuter than the edt's :(

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i love this scent. prefer it over daisy. reminds me of childhood!!!!

karliekloss
karliekloss

Absoutely love the smell absoutely hate that I spent 50 dollars on it (Ulta points made it lower). The reason I hate that I spent money on this is because it sadly doesn't last at all. Gorgeous light scent that is an instant perk up. But in two hours it will disappear. Really depressing. At least I got a lot for my money.

Soapy955
Soapy955

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It's so fresh and pretty. :-)
My three-year-old always comes up to me for a sniff whenever he sees me put it on cos he loves it too and tells me it smells of bananas...... which surprisingly, it DOES!!!

dulcette
dulcette

i loved this one! It's a lighter, fresher, more floral and a tad bit fruitier version of Daisy. And by fruity, its the type that doesn't clash with the florals.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Eau So Fresh is very sweet, and I like it. I rarely, if ever like super sweet scents but this smells like Pink Lemonade :) It's great for the daytime. It's casual and pretty. Carefree.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I absolutely adore the smell of it, but there is really something that irritates my skin!

I am wearing this right now and it makes me itchy.

Other thing I have noticed about Marc Jacobs fragrances,is that they are actually stronger when you spray it on from your own bottle, not a tester. I don't know why that is, but that's the way it is. I have Oh,Lola and it is much stronger and longlasting on my skin from my own bottle!

e_lindemann
e_lindemann

LOVE this! it's so universal and I haven't met one person yet that doesn't like it. it's so fresh and clean and great for summer and spring especially. I don't get too much fruit from it at the beginning, mostly just like a fresh linen scent and a greeny kind of scent, It warms up a bit with my body chemistry and ends up smelling great- a bit sweeter! I recommend spraying it on yourself before you buy it just to make sure that you like how it works with your body chemistry, for me it changed quite a bit.

reavyan
reavyan

This is what I like to refer to as a "why bother" perfume, because really, why bother wearing something so borderline non-existent? One might as well skip the whole perfuming ordeal and smell of her soap and shampoo.

The opening is green, with a touch of fruit. I would describe it as skin-after-washing-with-green-tea-shower-gel smell. The drydown if typical of the modern fruit/floral category, very plummy with a hint of musk, and honestly it's the nicest part of the whole experience. If you can smell it that is, 'cause talk about faint.

Final verdict: What's all the fuss about?! This is just a concentrated version of the artificial scents they add to hair and shower products. So why bother? Just get yourself a green tea shower gel.

aishahkay
aishahkay

purchased this on one of my flight simply because of the deal and the coupon I had at that time, and lucky for me it turned to be so fresh. just the way I like it. :)

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

Have had this for about 6 months, but just never got around to wearing it. Put it on this morning as i was walking out the door to the gym, and i initially loved it... it smelled like raspberries to me, which i love. Completely invigorated me, as i had a great work-out and just that feel-good thing going on inside me. After a little while i got something i don't yet know how to identify, maybe musky or grassy kind of smell coming into play, which i wasn't all that crazy about. Still though, cheery fresh scent, is pretty, though very light and fleeting on me. is nice :)

Lovely123
Lovely123

My friend has this, I can never smell it on her though, only when she first tries it on. It does not last long at all. I was actually planning on buying the other daisy, it definitely lasts longer. But besides from that, this scent is just so pretty and fresh. When I first smelled it, I thought that it smelled like a strawberry lollipop at its core, surrounded by sweet fresh florals.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is bubbly, playful, and feminine. Soft natural raspberry, citrusy grapefruit, sweet pear, and apple blossom with subtle hints of violet, jasmine, and rose to a smooth dry down of cedarwood and plum. Eau So Fresh is in an adorable bottle and the fragrance is delightful! Love it!

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This fragrance is ideal for spring and summer, for office and for a romantic evening when you don't intend to be ''loud'' and eccentric. You just want to relax and forget about those things that drive you crazy during the daytime. Rasperry and violet are the most intense accords as far as I am concerned. It is true that lasting power is mediocre or even dissaponting, I guess it depends on the skin.

It is a nice perfume for cute girls and women that avoid heavy perfumes and prefer to be lightly scented. The bottle is gorgeous(and so is the new one which is 20 ml), ideal to be given as a gift especially this season. However, it is not fascinating to me and I have never bought it for myself; maybe that's because I dislike fruity florals on my skin.

Debshee
Debshee

The fragrance is ok but I couldn't smell anything after 30 minutes even with my nose pressed against my skin. I tried this because so many say it smells like Bvlgari Omnia coral. It must be well into the middle or base notes because they smell totally different on my skin (for the short time Eau so fresh was even detectable). The next morning, I sniffed the Eau so fresh arm - nothing. I could still smell the Omnia coral a bit. The Bvlgari is close to the skin so perfect for work but still something I can enjoy.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

This one's a beauty! Very fruity, I can pick up the strawberry very well. While it's fresh and feminine and pleasant, it really doesn't last long. You have to re-apply a couple of times throughout the day.

kirtylou
kirtylou

My husband wanted me to pick out a new perfume for Mother's Day this weekend. I smelled just about every scent until we both settled on this one. So fruity, juicy, floral, and fun. He loves it, I love it. The only thing is that it does not last for that long. Most light summery EDTs do not, though. My long-lasting perfumes do not get much action during summer and spring here in FL because they get a little suffocating.

Love the bottle! On me, this perfume smells like strawberries and fresh-cut grass. Mmmm.

dkny27
dkny27

Lighter, brighter than Daisy. Opening of light pear, litchi and green, but not a grassy green, a clean fresher accord. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, settling down with violets and summer soul. Very endearing, one of my seasonal faves.

DENETTE
DENETTE

This DAISY perfume IS GREAT! reminds me of springg, summer its really clean and fresh very suttle. you can wear it on multiple occasions. thats what great about it its not just a "DAY" perfume you can wear it to a meeting, dinner , bed, date, school, work, and so on. this perfume is great !

marydoan90
marydoan90

"Eau So Fresh" is the perfect name and description for this. It's a VERY light, fresh and clean scent, with just a very small touch of sweetness. Real safe scent that anyone can wear.
It truly captivates summer and spring in a bottle.

Even though I love it, the scent is a bit common. Although YUM was my first thought, it was quickly followed by 'I think I can find this scent somewhere else...'
The lasting quality was terrible too. The woman sprayed it 3 times on my arm, but the only time I could smell it is if I stuck my nose to my arm. And then the scent just completely faded after 2-3 hrs.

jreyes366
jreyes366

I have to admit, it smells good but not great. I'm just not a fan of really generic fruity florals. But this is a pretty safe choice in perfume and I think it would agree with most people's chemistry. And, since it's spring and summer is coming up, it goes perfectly with the weather.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is just as generic as daisy, although the scent is a little more appealing. Overly sweet raspberry syrup (like Wonderstruck) with an artificial, detergent-type freshness underneath. It's alright once the fruity blast mellows into a sweet floral-fruity. Not quite as unpleasant as Daisy. Still, I'll pass.

caffeine_junkee
caffeine_junkee

Lovers of this fragrance who live in the tropics as I do will find this [oddly] familiar and comforting. Think that you're moseying through a hibiscus garden shortly after a rain shower. The grass smells freshly cut, and you're enjoying the discreet scent lingering in the air as you munch on guava fruit. While the hibiscus and guava notes are not listed on this pyramid, the unique combination may definitely register as such to those familiar w/ tropical fruits and flowers. This 'Daisy' is certainly Eau So Fresh and the perceptible reference of Bvlgari's 'Omnia Coral' to this is arguably accurate. Choose one or the other. To own both of them might prove redundant.

vanitycat
vanitycat

First when I sprayed it on my tester piece of paper I was overloaded with raspberries and pears. To me it smelled like fresh picked wild strawberries for some reason. I was really happy and thought about purchasing it. I though it is fun, sweet and pleasant. It did develop into some kind of a flowery scent an hour later. Then some following hours it turned into a very fresh grapefruit scent. Nothing what I really wanted. I mean I should have expected that, because its "Fresh". However, I may have to go with the original Daisy instead.
It is really nice right away, though.

Emmie11
Emmie11

I am obsessed with all the Marc Jacobs perfumes, i love both Daisy and Eau so Fresh and i do like Lola but not as much. My only problem with the Daisy's is they dont last long and for a perfume at that price, you have to keep respraying. Im a poor student now, so just have to steal a few sprays of my mums! My sister, mum and I all wear this one and love it, think it suits any age and ideal for spring and summer but i get very sad when it dissapears! x

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

I went to Macy's and smelled this, and it smells very good. The original daisy is very good to, this smells more fruity and bubbly. I really want to buy it but it cost alot...gotta save up:)!!!!

soulflame88
soulflame88

Every single time I go to the mall I spray myself with this fragrance. It is such a pretty girly scent, love it!

Ohkit
Ohkit

what a nice perfume. Not overly girly though, despite all the reviews saying so. I also get some spiciness and woodsy notes in this perfume, not listed in the olfactory pyramid of this Daisy. To my nose, eau so fresh is a combination between Lacoste pour femme, She Wood Velvet Forest plus some fruity notes. Lovely

julie.valdalyn
julie.valdalyn

Lol, is it weird that I like "Eau so fresh" better than the regular yellow Marc Jacobs Daisy?

twilight1234

this is a nice one i can really smell the pear and wild rose. i like it so much really brightened up my day. well, congratulations mark jacobs! i am picky with scents but i like this one a lot more than a lot of other ones. hurray!! one that i ACTUALLY LIKE!!

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

I tried this in a perfume shop recently, along with the original Daisy. I thought Eau So Fresh was a blander, more boring version of the original. There is nothing wrong with the smell, it's perfectly pleasant, but it seems a shame that they've taken the kick out of it, sinse that's what I found most lovely, and also characteristic about Daisy.

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

I wish they sold this in a 1 oz.

musk
musk

my husband really likes the original Daisy on me,
can't wait to try this! :)

Efflorescence
Efflorescence

Daisy is a woman in her 20's who helps her older mother by tending to the garden, but she's still young enough to pop a wild strawberry or two in her mouth during the care of green leaves. She smells powdery and sweet from baking cake with the rest of the family, but it's so subtle you can hardly smell it over the watery undertones and clean scent of her damp and newly washed hair. Daisy prefers the spring, as the summer is a bit to hot for her taste, but she still like it as long as she keeps in the shade and can hide her pink flush with the help from her trusted powder puff.

Eu so fresh is Daisy's immature twelve year old sister who steals raspberry and fruit from her neighbors garden. Her hands are sticky from all the plums she has eaten and her hair is filled with petals from apple blossoms as she climbs every tree she can find. Her favorite season is off course the summer, and she secretly thinks her older sister Daisy needs to relax more and stop worrying about staining her dress. Eu so fresh always manage to spill lemonade all over her clothes, but she's to carefree and young to care about her fancy shmancy outfits. But off course, seeing as she shares her sisters DNA, Eu so fresh is still a gentle and kind soul, who never provokes anyone on purpose. And, even if she thinks she has better things to do, she often helps out in the garden too... as long as she can stay close to the delicious smelling roses.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I LOVE this! I can smell the raspberry, pear, jasmine an a little rose. This is a very long lasting fragrance. It is a little sweeter (but not sugary sweet) than daisy. I love Marc Jacobs and this is my favorite. I can't say enough, the bottle smell and lasting power are all wonderful. Excellent fragrance.

Siri L
Siri L

While I don't get along with MJ's other "Daisies", I adore the scent if Eau so Fresh.

It smells really clean and fresh, very fruity floral, without being too sweet. It's a good perfume for everyday wear, even if you have to get quite close to people, even in summer, however I would like for more staying power. A lot more.

It's marketed towards a younger audience, however I tend to associate the "younger audience" around here with sweeter, headier, more cloying scents. Whereas this, to me, is more of a twentysomething.

The bottle, while cute, is very impractical. It's big. And to my eye a bit disproportionate. And did I mention big? It should come with a refillable purse-spray GWP, but lacking that I guess I'll just collect the super-cute travel sizes in stead;)

xo_starships_ox
xo_starships_ox

Very clean and young scent. I love this fragrance! Perfect for summer!

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

Well, it opens with a clean burst, but then morphs into a fairly generic scent. watery, synthetic floraly; it does not compliment my skin at all. It could be nicer on someone else, but I for one will pass.

Koukla190
Koukla190

I LOVE this...it smells great on me from beginning to end! Perfect for casual, warm, sunny spring/summer days, or even for when you want to brighten up a cold or dreary day. To me it smells the way sunshine would smell! Like everyone has stated, it smells FRESH, clean, smooth, sweet but not too much, JUST the right amount of sweetness...it's soft, feminine, girly, flirty, it's a very PRETTY scent. Never sickening, very wearable and inoffensive. As for the staying power, which many have been complaining about: on me it lasts about 4 1/2 to 5 hrs. I don't think that's too bad for a soft floral EDT, actually I really wasn't expecting it to last much longer than that. And the sillage seems to be pretty good. Also even though you may not be able to smell it, others still might, as I had put this on one morning, and then about 4 hours later I wasn't sure it I could still smell it strongly, but then I got in the car with someone and they immediately told me how good I smelled...sooo...YEA!!!!! : D And to be honest, sometimes I feel it lasts even longer than that, especially on warmer days, I feel it can last about 7 hrs, not bad really! btw if you really feel it doesn't last, just buy the rollerball- it's cheaper and you can take it with you for touchups- that way you'll smell good all day! ; )

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Daisy Eau so Fresh is a pleasant, fruity, floral scent. It isn't overpowering and is great for everyday wear. I'd say this is a very nice spring scent, better than Lola or Oh Lola. However, I prefer the Original Daisy, as it is a stronger scent.

pomdgf
pomdgf

Last year I got Lola but this year this is my must have of Jacob house. This is very bright floral fruity charming scent. I can imagine myself walking in the grass field and enjoy the fresh air. Really charming and so young. I love raspberry is the main at the top, rose in the middle and musk at the base. Perfect one for me.

Kaala687
Kaala687

This doesn't last long on me, but that's my only complaint about it. It's beautiful, fresh, light, airy, fruity, young, just happiness in a bottle. I love this scent. I wish it has more lasting power and projection. But this is a gorgeous smell and I'm in love with its simplicity and openness and airiness. It's perfect for warm days when you want to smell a cooling scent and when you need a boost of happiness.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

sweeet ,, so tender & girly fresh one - the raspberry is calmed down with all the notes .. For a sunny day at the park maybe ,, mood lifting one ..

natalieisme
natalieisme

Everyday scent so light and nice ! always get compliments! its my signature scent !

stephanie.hotz
stephanie.hotz

I really like this fragrance but on my skin it smells a bit too green...kind of like fabric softener. It's not bad but I don't know if I'd be willing to pay for a full bottle.

imwishing
imwishing

Love the top note and middle note
but dislike the base. The base is too sweet IMO, and really smell like raspberry with a bit of flower

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

BEAUTIFUL SCENT!! its a more playful take on the orig. Daisy very girly girl I would say yes it's aimed more towards the younger lady, but w/e if you like it wear it!

You really get more of the fruit notes shining through in this one. Ideal for those warm spring && summer days, you will deff. get noticed.

In all "Eau So Fresh" is a wonderfully enjoyable scent, I prefer this more over the orig. I'd say if your deciding between which Daisy to get, GO FOR THIS ONE!! plus I just think the bottle's more pretty :)

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

It really is fresh as its name says.. fruity with a citrus tone, perfect for spring/summer. I only wish it stayed on longer. But hey, maybe it was meant to be like a soft summer breeze?! : )

bananafishbones
bananafishbones

Im in love with this scent, I utterly adore it . I dont care if its meant for a younger audience or not, its just fabulous, fresh, clean, girly and fun.

But its so expensive and doesnt have any staying power on my skin, so I cannot justify the purchase any time soon!

Eau so fresh is on my wishlist/maybe later list.

But if anyone is trying to decide whether or not to purchase it - do it !

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

I bought this one in the purse size roller-ball and didn't wear it for the first week; I put it on one hand and then washed it off in ten minutes. The green notes were jarring to me. However, upon giving it another try today I find that I really do like it so long as I don't put my nose near my wrists until after it settles down. It seems to have notes that are just like Coach Poppy Flower to my nose, but in a toned down way. Still, I think that anyone who likes Coach Poppy Flower would probably like this one. Once Daisy ESF is on the skin for about 15 minutes the green notes settle into the composition of the scent and allow the fruit to come forward. On my skin Daisy ESF is predominantly a grapefruit-plumb-cedar scent, quite linear. To me, it is almost a construct of the smell of unripe pineapple. This type of scent tends to upset my tummy over time, but Daisy ESF avoids that because it isn't too strong. After 30 minutes it wears close to the skin.

ducktuck
ducktuck

I find this scent to be unique from all the other daisy perfumes, which I do not like. I know that to so many people this smells like the others but for whatever reason it's totally different on me, in fact it smells unlike anything I've smelled before once it's on which is a major plus.
The green notes stand out a lot in this which make it wonderfully fresh, and the violet and plum soften it.
Beautiful, soft, creamy, and ever so slightly spicy, but still remains fresh.
I have been able to continue wearing this even through the winter.
The sillage is good, and it lasts all day on me.
My dad who gets headaches from everything actually liked this one, and said he smelled clove.

laxpelusa
laxpelusa

yesterday I dreamed about still parfume. I wish I had it. It really does smell like litchi fruits. :)

A very floral, mildly fruity scent, not too sweet, and very pretty. I prefer this over the original Daisy, which smells musty on my skin, but this one smells ... fresh. True to its name. I smell the grapefruit and pear, blended florals, and cedar.

SJL
SJL

I am absolutely in love with this fragrance. It stays on all day and is powdery, light and feminine. There is also a slight hint of raspberry which lingers on my skin wonderfully. It is a bit expensive but worth it, especially because I can where it with my favorite fresh cucumber lotion and it doesn't clash! Overall, great clean scent.

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

its the same exact thing as the original daisy, but a touch sweeter. if this had been around before i purchased daisy, i might have purchased this instead, as daisy tends to get a little grassy sometimes.

Jaydley94
Jaydley94

bought this blindly just for the super cute bottle...but the scent inside was a pleasant suprise. fresh, slightly fruity, innocent, clean. yum :)

Been there, done that. Yes, DAISY EAU SO FRESH is a fruity-floral composition featuring random "constructed" fruits and "abstract" floral notes embedded in a clean musk base. Neither new nor abhorrent. A bit on the sweet side, but fine for what it is. I find the drydown a bit sticky, but this might work for some among those who favor fruity-floral frags.

The first clue that this creation was going to be nothing that would earn a permanent trace in my olfactory memory bank was of course the bottle! All these bells and whistles: what could they really mean? I gather that these malleable plastic cut-out flowers are rather popular right now? I've seen them not only chez Marc Jacobs (LOLA) but also Bond no 9 (MADISON SQUARE PARK). I believe that the Bond cap is touted as a free bracelet. Whatever.

DAISY EAU SO FRESH *might* be a bit better than DAISY. Unfortunately, I just can't remember! My favorite Marc Jacobs perfumes remain: MARC JACOBS, BLUSH, and ESSENCE, all of which I do heartily recommend.

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

This is my work scent: Fresh, soft, smily, lovely, bubbly but not too sweet. It's like a summer walk though a plum orchard on a sunny breezy day sipping raspberry lemonade!

claudystream
claudystream

Definitely what you'd call a girly perfume with the strong fruity and floral notes. Pretty nice, though I'd like it more if it lasted longer.

duskangel101
duskangel101

This one is jucier and definately fresher than the original Daisy, hence the name, and it's also less powdery. This works for me because all the components that I don't like from the original are not in this one.
comments on the design: The bottle is a bit overdone, and I wish they had a smaller bottle because I don't think I would use this too much even if I bought it. Also, why do so many Marc Jacob ads include the bottle-near-model's-crotch-area thing???

tfaye706
tfaye706

Love Marc Jacobs perfumes Daisy is my all time favorite very feminine and floralfruity but the staying power is not there for me it last maybe and hour this newest one eau so fresh is fresh and floral but as soon as I spray it on my skin I can only smell it about and hour gone no projection whatsoever and for the price it should last all day if you ask me. Alot of perfumes today do not have staying power maybe the perfumers should do some research and see what last as an additive to the scent of a new perfume. Top Notes and Base notes are what gives the perfume its lasting characteristics.

Lee79
Lee79

I love wearing this for the spring and summer. Very floral but also very sweet. Thats the only way I can wear floral (if its sweet). So this is a nice addition to my collection. :)

Marisa36
Marisa36

What a beautiful bottle, but the juice is a huge let down for me :-( I think the pear note is what bothers me the most. Too much of a detergent/soapy smell. I expected something with a fresh oomph, not a "wallflower" :-) Happy for those (as always) who love this fragrance, but is isn't for me.

marthaelena
marthaelena

This is a darling fragrance.
I am a bit disappointed on some comments that imply this is a teen fragrance.
I hope it is not.
I tried the original Daisy and thought is was too loud and I am so happy I gave Eau So Fresh a chance. It is delightful, fresh, natural and feminine.

douxe
douxe

I bought it blindly online on January, because the bottle is very nice. I didn't plan on falling in love with this, but when I sprayed and sniffed it, I was feeling like I turned into a princess, walking on the garden full of flowers, in the castle's lawn. This fragrance is so light and fresh, makes me feel beautiful and happy. It's a floral perfume with a hint of fruity and green notes, perfectly blended. Lovely, bright, and delightful. It was my signature scent for 2-3 months long before I ran out. It's not overpowering, but my friends can know that I'm around by my scent. The staying power is not good enough though, I have to reapply after 4 hours, but it's worth it. Wear it and feel happy. Highly recommend.

Catty

Every single time that I wear this fragrance at the office, I receive compliments.

It´s really a very lovely, discreet floral with an amazing staying power. So highly perceived without bothering the others.

Perfect for a working day!

scentedrat
scentedrat

I like this but I don't find it to be a really fresh scent at all, or even a flowery scent. It's a bit sweet. As it dries down it stays sweet, but soft, and I get kind of a "linen" freshness, not like fabric softener, but more like just a slight whiff of clean clothes underlying the sweet top notes. I'm not very good at describing perfumes, but this one surprised me. Because of the name I thought it would be a sharp floral, but it isn't. Nice light scent, but lasting power is pretty poor.

Catty

It´s a perfect floral for a day at work, after gym, shopping and etc.

A very bright and delightful floral. Very well done, and the sayting power is amazing.

I receive many compliments, wherever I go with it.

cookieal
cookieal

it s what the name says: SO FRESH!!!!!!
could also be named "so happy" but it s taken ;)
it s a real fresh,clean and happy perfume, fruity-floral, mostly fruity i would say, perfect to wake you up for a nice, relaxing or busy day!

very easy to wear, i dont think it s disturbing to anyone, so perfect for work, BUT not at all boring!!!
i wear it since early this morning, and everytime i sense it, it makes my mood!
so nice and suitable to comfort someone...
girly, but in a sexy way, so, suitable for all girls out there;)
nice start, great sillage, very good longetivity!

the original daisy, seems a little dull to me, i have tried it a lot, but never decided to buy.
this one has JUST THE MISSING HINT to make daisy interesting to me.

last but not least. I LOVE THE BOTTLE!!!!! a mood maker also!
the big cap with white, pink and yellow daisies,is a work of (pop)art!
good job people!!!(i m 8 times, five years old, for those wondering...)

i just love it.
just perfect for spring time and summer, or the beginning of fall..

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

it's delicious! soooo fresh and girly and flowerly... it smells a lot like the original Daisy but fresher.. 10/10

SapphireDaisy
SapphireDaisy

I LOVE the regular Daisy scent. I just can't stand raspberry or most musk in any perfume! I'll stick with the original!!

littleredthing
littleredthing

The scent is at first very fresh but develops into something awful on my skin, something sweet and detergent-like that I cannot recognize. Also the bottle looks like it's meant for children. Husband thinks this smells like melon.

umchung
umchung

Same as its name. Eau so fresh is a refreshing, soft perfume that wont give you a headache.
At the beginning, it got a fresh,sour smell that reminds me a lots of berries. Just after 2 minutes, it settle into a permanent, powdery smell and it smell like a mix of caramel and flower to me.
I like the settled smell a lot.
It can last long on me but it is always unnoticeable to other, unless for those who are very close to you.

What i don't like about this perfume is its bottle design, the flowers are made of soft plastic, that make it looks cheap.

Anyway,If you want a humble, girly perfume, do try out this one.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

Compliments on the cute bottle, Marc Jacobs! Unfortunately the fragrance was a little TOO fresh, like dishsoap.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I love the scent it's jsut like the flowersd on the bottle and so soft not too load. I jsut got it today at the mall and I like it more than the first and I haven't even got the first one yet perfect for springtime I love it!

retroflower
retroflower

I adore the smell of this perfume, but the lasting power is not the best…4 hour max then need to reapply.

kwarnst
kwarnst

Daisy Eau So Fresh is a fresh, fruity floral scent. It opens with lots of berries and a fresh hint of grapefruit. In the dry down, the scent gets a more flowery and powdery quality. Violet, roses, jasmin and a hint of musk can be detected.
This eau de toilette can be sprayed generously without being too much. The sent is sweet, fruity and juicy in the beginning and evolves to a feminine and elegant fragrance, perfectly wearable by women of all ages.
The longevity is rather poor on my skin, but this fragrance has good lasting power on fabric (without staining your clothes!).

skissez
skissez

almost smells alot like banana to me with sum floral and green notes in the background luv it

olga11
olga11

That was love from the first site. Really nice and fresh, but deep and charming smell.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I smelled it only once, the husband thought the display smelled good in the store. I might try it again for lasting power. My niece likes it shes a teen. If I had to pick, I prefer the dry down of the original Daisy used in small amounts.

If you love this... you will L O V E Oscar Pink Lily!!
My personal Daisy Eau so Sensual!!

sofiii
sofiii

Daisy Eau So Fresh starts with fresh, juice, lovely strawberry notes and then transformed into something meadowy, sunny, sweet and bubblier than the original Daisy. Somehow it reminds me of the bubbly feel of Mariah Carey’s Luscious Pink and Chanel Chance Tender. The scent does develop that much and quite predictable.

I’m not a fan of the original because I find the strawberry there a bit too harsh, and it was a headache-inducing experience. Somehow I find this version is fresher and more humane to my nostrils. Still, this type of 'fresh' fruity florals is not my cup-of-tea.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I found Daisy a bit lacking in personality, so I was interested to see if I liked this one better. It is certainly similar, but more fruity. I would say I like it better than Daisy, if only for the fact that it's not as recognizable/common.

I like the fruity quality when it is first sprayed on, but like it less and less as the time passes. I think the violet note ruins it for me...it dries down too sweet and powdery for my liking. I can pick up on a distinct baby-powder smell running through this fragrance, which I personally despise. A bit of a disappointment for me.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Jeeez! I can't believe that people pay through the nose (pardon the pun) for this watered down impulse body spray. Yes, it's fairly pleasant and fresh on first application but suffers from a cheap, verging on masculine, drydown which comes 10 minutes after it's first sprayed.

marrojas
marrojas

Totally beautiful! Fresh, like you just took a bath or something....so clean ;)

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Absolutely hands down my number one fave scent of all time! Smells so fruity fresh and clean. Kinda like banana split hehe.. My husband got it for me for our anniversary because he loves how it smells on me too! Great value for the size of the bottle too.

campfirekansas
campfirekansas

Light and delicious smelling. I like it much more than the original Daisy. The scent is a little more fruity and a lot lighter. Perfect for everyday wear in the spring and summer.

satia
satia

smells lovely but unfortunately the lasting power is waek...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

My sister got this at the airport in a recent trip. My mom's reaction to it, that smells like as*. LOL I guess people perceive smells in different ways. I couldn't pin point any particular notes but I thought it was a bit boring and just too light for the price. Suggest you sample before you buy! I find Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour similar to this one for less $$$$!

Daisy Eau So Fresh is not so unlike the original Daisy, but I must admit that I much prefer this fragrance.

Daisy Eau So Fresh is triple the fruits that were present in Daisy EDT. There are far more berries; the raspberry and strawberries being rather juicy and jam-like. That strange play-doh note is gone, and what remains is, (dare I say), a sophisticated fruity floral with a light, casual and Summery feel.

It was that slightly bitter undercurrent in the original Daisy that put me off in the past, however this fragrance appears to be a lot sweeter and softer in many ways. The pink, girly bottle also appeals to me much more.

This fragrance is fun and full of life. The fruits are very well blended and settle on the skin in a clean and refreshing manner, rather than being too tropical and bold. The drydown does get a little soapy and musky, however I find this transition quite pretty and certainly memorable.

I'm surprised to like this fragrance so much. I expect to use up all of my sample in the coming Summer months, as it's the perfect warm weather scent. The fragrance, while suitably lasting for me, may need a few touch-ups during the day. All in all, I think that Daisy Eau So Fresh is the best Marc Jacobs flanker yet.

JasmineNikole
JasmineNikole

I smelled this in the macys the other day and I like this one better than the first one. Its very similar to the first one but more softer and not as sweet. I love it!

Aromatica
Aromatica

Wonderful fragrance in a stunning bottle! Perfect for spring. Starts out fruity and fresh, later becomes flowery- I smell powdery rose and soap - but in a good, comfortable way. The drydown is very interesting for my nose: yes, there is musk but the cedar and plum make it elegant and vibrant.
I really enjoy this fragrance♥

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Fresh, sparlking, slightly sweet citrus. Really nice opening, turning sour as it dries down on my skin.

Siv55
Siv55

Initially it's Eau so Sour but it does cheer up into a fruity floral. Like we need another one of those. Eau so what?

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

A very clean scent that will appeal to teens and those who prefer light fragrances. I smell litchi and apple blossom, but only faintly; the dry down is, on my skin, a soapy version of musk. Indeed, Eau So Fresh reminds me strongly of a bar soap. This would be nice for summer and when you want to smell freshly-showered, so I suppose it does live up to it's name. This perfume is quite pricy for what it is. This one's not for me.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

love this, can't wait to buy it. I do wish it was a little stronger, but wearing lotion w/ it will solve the problem. I think I like this better than the original daisy, which i own. great for summer and spring. love the raspberry note!!

abigail5328
abigail5328

Mouth watering burst of tasty raspberriness!
Youthful, light, juicy, fruity, fresh, sweet, clean fragrance!
The raspberry and green notes are very prominent which makes a beautiful sparkling combination, followed by soft flowers.
A perfect spring time fragrance!
And a great scent for all Fruity Floral lovers!
This fragrance has similarities to the original Daisy - they both smell 'green' and fresh! However the original Daisy is more feminine and floral, where as Daisy Eau So Fresh is more fruity and juicy.
This fragrance reminds me of spring, laid in a meadow surrounded by pretty flowers.
The scent definitely lives up to its name Eau so 'Fresh'.
The only downfall is that it has zero sillage and longevity.
But a delightful fragrance in an adorable bottle!

A quick spritz on myself today as I am out window shopping. This is a nice young and lovely fragrance. It's perfect for spring time and perhaps summer as well. It's quite light fruity sweet with clean floral. I love lychee and pear for a fruity scent, plus there is a nice citrus that helps freshen it all up too. It reminds me of the new Bond No.9 Madison Square Park at the beginning but it quickly becomes similar to Versense by Versace, but with less white floral power. Daisy Eau So Fresh is a mild, well manner, freesh, and lovely fragrance. Plus the bottle is very adorable.

Remark: I just tested the original Daisy and it's very similar but Eau So Fresh is lighter and more fruity fresh. Bottom line, any Daisies are lovely.

mllefantine
mllefantine

This is the first scent in a long time that has really jumped out at me! I got a sample yesterday and was back today to buy the large sized bottle. It is really lovely. Very light and fresh with a nice amount of sweetness. It's definitely something I'll be wearin everyday this spring and summer, but I think it will carry in fall and winter quite well, despite the name. My first Marc Jacobs perfume purchase ever and I am beyond impressed!

krissycat
krissycat

Oh my gosh I LOVE this. The scent is a soft powdery flowery scent. This says SPRING to me. THe staying power is awesome. Stayed on me the entire day. Infact the shirt I sprayed it on this morning still smells slightly of the scent at 2:30 in the morning so that is pretty amazing. I'm not sure about the sillage because I asked my fiance what he thought of my perfume today and he said he didn't smell it. So that was a bit disappointing, but I smelled it on myself which is rare so many hours into the day. So I give this perfume a thumbs up. And the bottle is so cute!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

Bottle is cute, as is the scent. Similar to Daisy, but in my skin more noticeable. I think the original is softer with vanilla and this one is more fresh and sparkling.
Both have a very present green grassy note that stays with you.

This is just ok. No need to buy it.

Wynter
Wynter

The bottle is stunning and the juice inside bears similarities to the original Daisy, but is sweeter. But it doesn't really work on my skin, unfortunately. Whereas the original Daisy smells soapy and fresh with a touch of sexy musk, Eau So Fresh evolves into an overly sweet, glycerin soap scent on my skin. I'm sure it smells better on others, but it's just not for me. But if you found the musk note in the original Daisy to be too strong with your skin chemistry, Eau So Fresh might work better for you.

mara_g
mara_g

Likable, teen floral fruity. Fruitier than the fist, not fresher, actually sweeter. To me this one should belong to the celebrities fragrances, it seems to be made that way, quite expensive for what it is. I'll stick to the original Daisy, which I find way better

Trvevil
Trvevil

Nothing impressive at all... I mean regular Daisy was at least something pleasant. This is just... I don't know, a bit green floral/berry scent. It's pretty weak and more like odorant. It would make nice scent for people who use perfume every day and like the same. It kind of reminds me detergent.

Migotka
Migotka

The name of this fragrance, EAU so imaginative!

Saying that, the bottle is lovely. I quite like the design of it. However, this is a perfume for people who really love it, since the smallest size seems to be 75 ml...

Eau so Fresh is verry berry. It's like a mouthful of berries exploded in your mouth. Juicy, sweet, dripping with the aroma of raspberry and pear and somewhat synthetic litchi. Not too many floral aspects to it, but you can definitely smell rose and jasmin. The base composed of cedar and musk is very confortable. All in all, it is quite a cozy little scent. I cant remember what the original was like, and Im not sure whether it is something I would be wearing, but nevertheless, if this type of scent is your cup of tea, give it a go!

Minnija
Minnija

as I hate regular Daisy, I tested this one too, for me it is the same cheap scent....not my cup of the. Just adorable bottle.

claudiali
claudiali

Very lovely! Fresh, sweet and girly, very adorable!
A perfect summer scent! I was using Daisy EDP and planning to buy one of this too!

However when I tried it on my skin today, it quickly developed as a metallic acid smell...will give it another try later...

Matin
Matin

Nice, feminine and fresh for romantic and flirtatious girls.
Refined composition, of daily use, luminous and very adapted for the good time.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i smelled this from a magazine insert today and oh my! this makes me feel like 21 year old, i love it! a light springtime citrusy rose not unlike eaudemoiselle from givenchy

melissa
melissa

I have tested this a few times and I have decided that I like it better than the original Daisy. It is alot fresher and fruitier. I am going to purchase this for the spring/summer months.

sweetgirl

NICE...THOUGH I WILL PASS ON THIS ..THE DRYDOWN..GOES TOO WOODY..FOR ME ...AND IT DOES NOT LAST.

sweetgirl

this is good...very fresh but im worried about staying power...this is light,..but nice fresh scent...maybe its just for summer.!

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

This is LOVELY! While i liked the original Daisy when i smelled it, there was something a bit too musky in its drydown which made it unwearable for me. This version however, is just PERFECT. Eau So Fresh feels as though Marc Jacobs took the essence of Daisy's top notes and somehow stretched them out to comprise the very heart of this fragrance. Eau So Fresh is very much like the original, but in my opinion, better & brighter. The slight woody edge is gone & you are left with something cleaner and younger. As a lover of fruity florals, i'm very sensitive to changes in formulation & this, i must say, is a subtle albeit welcome change.

N.B.- I've decided that Virginia Cedar is quite an excellent base note for fruity florals & i've seen it make a stunning appearance here, as well as in DKNY's Be Delicious Juiced & Bond No 9 The Scent of Peace.

Kiku
Kiku

This is a lovely fragrance. The fresh, clean fruity opening is followed by soft flowers. The cedar in the drydown is striking. A young, very feminine scent that would make a perfect "first perfume" for any girl. And the bottle is beautiful!

droopline
droopline

i smelled it! and it's a wonderfull perfume! more fruity and juicy than daisy!
you really smell the rasberry, pear, wild roses musk.

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

I read that this is supposed to be directed at a "younger audience" than the original Daisy. Five year olds???

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs 4.12 out of 5 based on 2096 ratings and 294 user reviews

Gift Set 0.13oz
Gift Set 0.13oz
drugstore.com
Gift Set
Marc Jacobs Gift Set for Women, 4 Pc, 1 ea
Marc Jacobs Gift Set for Women, 4 Pc, 1 ea
Daisy Eau So Fresh
Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume by Marc Jacobs, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
MARC JACOBS DAISY EAU SO FRESH for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
MARC JACOBS DAISY EAU SO FRESH for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
MARC JACOBS DAISY EAU SO FRESH for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ TESTER
MARC JACOBS DAISY EAU SO FRESH for WOMEN by Marc Jacobs EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ TESTER
Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume by Marc Jacobs, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gift Set 4.25oz
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh Gift Set
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Eau So Fresh Gift Set
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.