Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Daisy Pop Art Edition Marc Jacobs for women

Daisy Pop Art Edition Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Daisy Pop Art Edition by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Daisy Pop Art Edition was launched in 2010. Top notes are violet leaf, strawberry and grapefruit; middle notes are jasmine, gardenia and violet; base notes are woodsy notes, musk and vanille.

Violet Leaf Strawberry Grapefruit

Daisy Silver Edition

Daisy Pop Art Edition Fragrance Reviews

pi^2
pi^2

I like this one a lot. Much better than the EDT. It lasts quite long - at least 5 hours on my dry skin in dry weather. I can't be sure if this is exactly the same as the EDT Daisy. Sometines it smells exactly the same, but sometimes it smells more mature, a bit deeper and more perfum-y than the light and sweet EDT. It's as if Daisy who was a lovely girl grew into a more sophisticated woman. Anyway, I like it a lot and I tend to be very picky. It feels right for any occassion. Office safe but good for a night out too.

Too bad it's a limited edition, but where I live I can still get it so I bought 3 bottles, and I'm sure Marc Jacobs will make another one soon that will be in a different bottle but smell exactly the same.

cori.x
cori.x

I have a question, is this the same as the daisy edp in the black bottle?

shubha.juyal
shubha.juyal

It is exactly same as the previous daisy,,,which was exactly same as its previous..which was same as its previous...which was same as its previous...

What is lacking repetition is Marc Jacobs'coming up with new and different ideas.

Although I do like the scent...yes I do..

But Jacobs and his team taking us for a ride now...

BE INNOVATIVE JACOBS!!

tvu
tvu

There is a resemblance of a daughter and mother relationship of the orginal Daisy and Pop Art Daisy, however, the orginal is lighter and more ozonic, like fresh water in the grass field, where as this Pop Art Daisy is more punchy and has more depth. Perhaps because it is an EDP? To me, this Pop Daisy is like good old wine, which tastes better with maturity :) I would prefer to buy this one rather than the original as i feel more warmth and confidence in this scent.

Both thump up for this Pop Art edition :)

sashaville
sashaville

I smelt the original daisy on a cousin and fell in love instantly,a couple of weeks down the line I ended up buying the pop art edition and I must say I dnt have any regrets. It indeed has good lasting power and I like d woody twist to a floral fragrance,this is actually one of my favs and I use sparingly and rarely as it was pricey and even though I bought@duty duty free and a month after its release,this can't finish in a hurry :-)

I guess Daisy and all its' variations are simply not for me. This variation only differed in a slight nuance from the original or the current Hot Daisy. It's a light floral with a hint of green. I can't find anything spectacular in it that would make me want to pay the high price.

Thandar
Thandar

I really love this perfume,it is for the lady who likes floral and girly scent.I have the original daisy but I prefer this one.This is the stronger version of original daisy and it does last for all day long.The original one is not suit for me cause it is too light and i have to reapply it again and again.Love this!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I absolutely adore it!
Gorgeous, sophisticated bottle and even more gorgeous, complex fragrance.
It makes me feel sexy and confident. The fragrance is not ''yet another'' juice that sells only because of the marketing campaign.
It is really well constructed, the notes do not yell in your face, the fragrance is a smooth floral woody musk with a handful of fruit at the opening.
Good lasting power, good sillage, good quality.
Daisy is well worth attention. Apart from Lola, it is my favourite Jacob's creation.

Daisy should appeal to Paris by Balenciaga lovers. They both seem to share the similar feel to them.
Paris is more mellow and serious, Daisy is more lively and crisp.
In both, the violet is proudly presented as a little prince, it is very much detectable and often makes you feel it takes the lead :-)

Ladymom59
Ladymom59

I had Daisy Red as a gift from my husband and I love it since I opened the package!...The smell is glorious and the bottle is luxurious and chic...the day I wear it I get a lot of bravo's. Once you begin to wear any perfume from Marc Jacobs, it become addictive!

marietita
marietita

ITS THE SAME FRAGANCE??? th bottls are for earn more mony. pffff

Come on, how many bottles of Daisy does one person need? (coming from the man with 400+ different scents in his stash and seven different cK 1 flankers)

It would be nice if they would change a note or two or add something but why mess with perfection? This is my mom's favorite scent and red is her favorite colour so who knows, maybe I'll end up buying one for her b-day in Nov. (Wait a minute...did I just post this to be srcastic and end up talking myself into buying it? Pretty clever Mr. Jacobs...)

Daisy Pop Art Edition by Marc Jacobs 4.44 out of 5 based on 87 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Pop Art Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Pop Art Edition by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Pop Art Edition by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.