Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Daisy Silver Edition Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

ozonic
Daisy Silver Edition Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Daisy Silver Edition is a new, limited edition by the house of Marc Jacobs, which is dressed in silver colour with golden flowers on its stopper this season. Its carton is also coloured in silver and gold nuances. After green and black flacons, the new, silver one brings us the same aromas as its antecedents. The perfume will arrive on the market in August (in travel retails).

The composition incorporates strawberries, violet leaves, pink grapefruit, gardenia, violet, jasmine, blond wood, vanilla and musk. Daisy Silver Edition was launched in 2009.

Blood Grapefruit Violet Leaf Wild Strawberry

rita.m
rita.m

love it ..

sherien

Got it as a present from my husband, it was very expensive in my opinion.. in the begining i hated it as it caused bad headaches and the top note smelled like sharp grapefruites (which i hate).. i stopped using it then after a while i tried again.. oh my god.. I was in love.. i dont smell grapefruites anymore.. just a bouquet of beatiful flowrs with very good staying power.. even after i wash my cloths.. i can still smell it..

sherien

Got it as a present from my husband, it wasvery expensive in my opinion.. in the begining i hated it as it caused bad headaches and the top note spelled like sharp grapefruites (which i hate).. i stopped using it then after a while i tried again.. oh my god.. I was in love.. i dont smell graperuites anymore.. just a bouquet of beatiful flowrs with very goodstaying powre.. even after i wash my cloths.. i can still smell it..

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I absolutely adore it!
Gorgeous, sophisticated bottle and even more gorgeous, complex fragrance.
It makes me feel sexy and confident. The fragrance is not ''yet another'' juice that sells only because of the marketing campaign.
It is really well constructed, the notes do not yell in your face, the fragrance is a smooth floral woody musk with a handful of fruit at the opening.
Good lasting power, good sillage, good quality.
Daisy is well worth attention. Apart from Lola, it is my favourite Jacob's creation.

Daisy should appeal to Paris by Balenciaga lovers. They both seem to share the similar feel to them.
Paris is more mellow and serious, Daisy is more lively and crisp.
In both, the violet is proudly presented as a little prince, it is very much detectable and often makes you feel it takes the lead :-)

So this is like original Daisy?
because I don't like limited editions!
The bottle is simply stunning!
I tested it today without much hope but I was nicely surprised.
This scent is very pleasant and modern. It made me feel confortable and clean and also very feminine in a non sexually or vulgar way.
I usually like stronger scents and it is quite weird to see it classified as a floral woody musk.
I smell only flowers and don't know exactly which ones. It seems that the perfumer's aim was to replicate the feeling of a big daisy from lays which actually has almost no smell but still smell of something vegetal.
I like the way this perfume is blended, apparently seamless and easygoing, but it seems to me more like a complex semplicity.
I spent 2 hours smelling my wrist to decide if it was good or not for me. For surely it is very wearable in warm weather without being your usual ultra-citrus cologne.
It's also elegant in a way and it feels young but not teeny.
After a while I could remember which other fragrance smells somehow similar to me: old Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue.
The drydown is a little bit disappointing, mainly about fruit.
Sillage and lasting power are not great.

P.S. I came to see that this is EdP and so much better and deep than bland EdT.
Price is expensive for both.

vuelo
vuelo

It's EXACTLY like the original Daisy, cause it's the same juice inside. The bottle is just diffrent.

guest_irynka
guest_irynka

love it!

guest_elle
guest_elle

it smells like the other ones but its got a bit of a stronger scent to it, but on me it doesent las as long as the black edition

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

same notes with the daisy 2007 lol ^_^ but nice bottle so i guess this one's my next bottle for it =p love love marc jacobs!!!

Daisy Silver Edition by Marc Jacobs 4.53 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Silver Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Silver Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Silver Edition by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Silver Edition by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.