Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Daisy Sunshine Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

tropical
Daisy Sunshine Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs expands his perfume portfolio with Sunshine Edition collection consisting of the new versions of some of his most popular fragrances. Daisy from 2007, Daisy Eau So Fresh from 2011 and Oh Lola! from 2011 are the ones that got their new limited versions "dressed in the happiest colors of the season." The new fragrances are named Daisy Sunshine, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine and Oh Lola! Sunsheer.

Daisy Sunshine is a fresh floral - fruity fragrance. It opens with juicy notes of mandarin, guava and red currant. The heart is composed of lily of the valley, lychee and violet, laid on the base of blonde woods and musk. It is available as Eau de Toilette. Daisy Sunshine was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan.

Mandarin Orange Guava Red Currant

Lily-of-the-Valley Litchi Violet

Woody Notes Musk

Forever Sunshine

Daisy Sunshine Fragrance Reviews

Hazirah12
Hazirah12

This smells like citrus with florals. I'm not a fan of the original Daisy, but I love this!

marydoan90
marydoan90

I've wanted this for so long and my heart went racing when I saw this on the shelves at Marshall's!

The original Daisy is one of my absolute favorites, but obviously from the notes the Sunshine edition is nothing at all like the original.

For me, Sunshine Daisy is walking in a field full of orange trees. It's mainly oranges, but not sharp. More of a sweet, yet slightly tart orange scent, like tangerines.

It's clean and soft, like shampoo as mentioned. Unfortunately the con of this frag is that it's a bit too soft and lasts as long as a body mist.

When I spray this, it's nearly impossible to not smile and be in an uplifting mood!

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Pretty, fun and girly. I love the bottle design.

eunicek
eunicek

This perfume was delicious! I really don't like the original Daisy, but since I loved the Oh Lola, I decided to try this one. And it's definitely a ray of sunshine!

The smell is very sweet and citrusy, and definitely works for younger women, though it can be a very playful daytime perfume for anyone.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

This is my very first Marc Jacobs fragrance so naturally I am quite excited to try it on. To me, the MJ line is all about playfulness and joyful innocence, which is presented by the bold floral embellishments on the bottles and the syrupy sweet and fun fragrance. Some might claim it is tacky and lacks depth, but in actuality that is what make it so charming. It is for the young at heart and who lives life to the fullest.

Talking about this particular one, I actually picked this up by mistake thinking that it was the original one with a slightly tweaked bottle. Was a bit put off at first, but I later I decided to give it a spin. At first spritz, I can smell a delightful burst of tropical freshness. It is very uplifting and invigorating. A few moments later it softened to a delicate, mellowy floral scent. It stays pretty much that way until it fades away but it's okay by me. As for longevity, it is certainly not that long because it is just an EDT, but luckily this is not something I mind spritizing again and again if need be. Presentation is very cute with the neon colored flowers on the cap. It is surely a standout on my dresser. In a nutshell a fun, delightful scent for summer or any happy occasion. I met some old friends from collage just before getting this and this scent is going to mark that event forever in my memory. Everytime I smell this I will remember that happy event. Truly sunshine and happiness in a bottle.

edit: I found that this fragrance lasted longer than I thought! A few applications on my shirt (I usually wore EDTs that way) lasted a good 6 to 7 hours. I can still get whifs of it when I walked about. Got a few compliments too. To me that's the ultimate stamp of approval. So this is a definite keeper for me..=D

regnflickan
regnflickan

I like to spray this in my hair and when my husband snuggles up against me in the evening he always coments that he loves the way my hair smells. :) I have seen people here write that it is a shampooish scent and I agree but I really think thats nice. It´s a happy scent!

Inesis
Inesis

I'm really disappointed with all Marc Jacobs summer editions. Daisy Sunshine was the only thing I even smellt and it was really cheap and general. It reminded me a little bit of Paris Hilton Passport South Beach. I would have loved to have the bottle in my collection but alas.

jonr951
jonr951

I FINALLY got this one today! It's just pure FRUITY sunshine & deliciousness in a bottle. This is SO corny of me, but it really is liquid sunshine! Haha! Whenever I need a pick-me-up, I'm going to reach for my Daisy Sunshine. YUM! : )

This is sweet and citrusy. I can smell mostly oranges with this one. I wish some of the other notes would come through more. I don't smell any flowers at all. I think this is very appropriate for spring and summer, and has a happy mood lifting effect.

Ryansuzuki
Ryansuzuki

When I smell this it smells like Tropical Berries and a Hint of Light Floral in the Backround. I have been complemented so many times on this fragrance. I would defiantly say it is a day / summer scent. It is an EDT so it does not last on the skin that long. Scent 9/10 Lasting Power 3/10 Sillage 4/10. Overall a fresh light fruity fragrance for summer :)

uma.jalloh
uma.jalloh

it's very soft, sweet, fruity and floral! it definitely smells like spring/summer!

gatesy66
gatesy66

Very soft fresh fruity smell have had comments on what perfume am i wearing

Vegapunk
Vegapunk

This one smells sweeter and more playful than the original daisy. I liked it on the paper strip but after trying it on, it turned into a sort of girly deodorant/shampoo smell which I wasn't too fond of. It also didn't have the freshness that I was expecting. It's a shame because I really wanted to love daisy sunshine

magda14012
magda14012

It has nothing to do with the original. I tried to like it, but no... Starts off with some tropical mix of fruit and pretty soon all I was left with was the shampoo pleasant scent and nothing more. Shame on you M J

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I didn't find this scent to be anything special. I think the original is a nicer fragrance and I found the neon flower topper on this very tacky.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine is a mirror spring/ summer fragrance of original Daisy with a sparkling, and fruity playful scent. Created by perfumer Alberto Morillas, it's a youthful fragrance with notes of ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, lychee, apple blossom, rose, jasmine with woody notes of musk and cedar.
Smells wonderful at first, but later it reminds me of shampoo / little girls perfumes. I prefer the original because it is sexier. Silage is soft & longevity is moderate. I am afraid I will stick to Daisy only in near future.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Tried this on a whim at Macy's yesterday and I was looking forward to it being similar to the original Daisy but unfortunately the notes in this just blended together on me to create a "shampoo-scent" mess. It was fresh and undeniably clean. But almost in an artificial way. At least what makes me LOVE the original Daisy is that I can smell individual flower notes making their presence known whereas this is just a mess of notes creating a "generic clean" smell.

rita.m
rita.m

زجاجة انيقة ورائعة
عسى ان يكون العطر جميل وان يعجبني

clairedot
clairedot

This is delicious I can't decide which one I want between this and the eau so fresh sunshine :)

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

:O I WANT THEM ALL!!!! I'm going to bug my husband for all three of them. They all sound beautiful

zulukline
zulukline

It's coming out for spring '13! I graduate highschool this year, and as a gift to myself I plan on buying at least one of these.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Does anyone know excatley when this comes out? As of 10/25/12 Macy's doesn't have this yet.

pomdgf
pomdgf

I won't miss this version of daisy I swear. The first one is great but for me this is double great. Put it on my wish list for wearing next summer! Can't wait.

Lazaro
Lazaro

this new daisy bottle looks like a candy of many flavors and textures....a explosion of sensations and feelings in pro of love and happiness....the notes sounds delicious........

Daisy Sunshine by Marc Jacobs 4.08 out of 5 based on 165 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daisy Sunshine by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daisy Sunshine by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.