Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

I have it: 537 I had it: 296 I want it: 268 My signature: 18

tuberose

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Marc Jacobs was launched in 2001. Marc Jacobs was created by Steve Demercado and Loc Dong. Top notes are gardenia and bergamot; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine, white pepper and honeysuckle; base notes are ginger, cedar and musk.

Gardenia Bergamot

Tahitian Gardenia

Marc Jacobs Fragrance Reviews

schamberae
schamberae

Just bought the tester for $55, the initial spray remind me of Arden Beauty, and the drydown has similarities with Roberto Cavali Acqua. The Gardenia is blooming, a bit heady from begining to the end, but after few minutes when I sniffed, I could taste the tuberouse on my throat..haha... Yes, Indonesian tuberouse bouquet. Sillage is moderate, only heavy in the begining. Good job MJ

craftyminx
craftyminx

The gardenia in this is absolutely overwhelming on me. I don't know if it's just because my skin does odd things with gardenia, but this was way too one-note for me. If I could have picked up any of the other notes, I'd probably have liked it, but this is just too much. It gave me a bit of a headache.

dezaval
dezaval

The best Marc Jacobs fragrance. A celebration of gardenia and tuberose and invitation to style and elegance. Very chic, feminine and sensual. Mostly a spring and summer fragrance. For sophisticated ladies, who like wearing elegant clothes, without being "loud", captivate one's attention with their personality without even trying. I like it!

nebbe
nebbe

I love the drydown - all gardenia tuberose loveliness. I first bought this when it came out in early 2000, it was one of the five perfumes I bought in the first 30 years of my life. The cap breaks easily, which is annoying. Can't remember what happened to my old bottle...anyway, when I started getting into fragrance these last six months or so I bought a mini off ebay.
The top notes had worn off, so all I get when I first dab is hay and a slightly off green note. I haven't been super pleased with it, and today I decided to re-test. I got annoyed that it wasn't what I remembered, so I poured my mini down the drain.
Yep. Two hours later, and the drydown is soft, subtle gorgeous warm spicy floral. What was I thinking pouring this juice down the drain?
Sigh.

Lexxy
Lexxy

Beautiful... So feminine, so so feminine. I'm not usually into florals for some reason, maybe because I find them too sharp or too green, but I do really like this one. Its a flirty voluptuous gardenia and tuberose with a fresh spicy kick, a little green at the beginning but well balanced and dry down is very sexy. Reminds me of the night blooming gardenia that we had all over our garden when I was growing up. My man chose this one over a couple others at Sephora today, big plus for me.

Martaynd
Martaynd

Gardenia with honeysuckle on the fringes. What a lovely bouquet. Longevity, AT LEAST 6 hours, but not a heavy, potent scent. Brings to mind the South, lazy summer days with bright sunshine and heavy heat. Or a Hamptons Summer garden party with pretty chic dresses and high tea! Definitely romantic!! You can dress it up or down. Day or night, because the scent is true floral and you can smell these flowers on a soft breeze anytime. Stays pretty true over time, however it does soften with time.

Ioli19
Ioli19

Thing with this perfume is...not whether you love it but whether it loves you!!! I smelled it on some people and its horrid, but on others and thankfully myself its a beauty.. Feminine, refreshing, memorable and a compliment getter!
It's a beautiful, very fresh and green spring/summer scent, which has moderate sillage and good longevity, around 5 hours, more as a soft skin scent.
You cannot fail to be impressed by the gardenia, it's an awesome crisp, green gardenia note so you have to love gardenia!
Tuberose apparent, but in a back seat, and I do get the pepper and ginger but dead subtle.
Excellently blended, not sweet but remember...try it, but IT may not love you!!!

rum
rum

Tried this recently and having sprayed some on, I was taken back by the fruity opening. Wonderfully refreshing and maybe the ideal summer scent. But alas, ten minutes on and this was weaker than what we call a 'skin scent' here on BN. Why would anyone pay money for something that has the properties of tap water? Fantastic top notes makes for a great opening, but it's a thumbs down for me. Don't waste your money on this.

Ql7
Ql7

When this first became available, I had one of those magazine inserts with this fragrance, and I ripped it out and stuck it in one of my books. I drove my self crazy - I HAD to have this! Definitely a tuberose and gardenia scent. So what's wrong with that? VERY feminine!

I love gardenia, I don't like Marc Jacobs.
I like my gardenia thick & buttery. Marc Jacobs is crisp, green and peppery.
If you often find white florals overbearing, this would be a good choice.

sophiealbarn
sophiealbarn

My all-time favorite scent. Pure gardenia to my nose. A total classic beauty.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

whoa gardenia.i also thought i smelled rose at one point when i first sprayed it, but as quickly as i smelled rose it was gone. i get some jasmine powder sometimes. i think this is really gardenia. unfortunately it kinda reminds me of a bathroom spray. I can see this appealing to a wide age group. i think a fine everyday fragrance and fine for work. i kinda get the impression of a floral skirt or khaki pants, business casual.

my husband says it reminds him of body spray, but i think its a more sophisticated than that.

littlepepperz

Discontinued? Could someone please tell us more? I can still see it on the shelves of a few department stores that have always had it and it's still available at the same places online.

It's not as easy to find as, say, Lola or Dot and it's never been. It's still on the official website.
But if you heard it has been discontinued, could you please tell us where you heard it? People who love it (like me) would like to know!
It's also my favourite scent so I'm going to investigate.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

MARC JACOBS WOMAN-EDP, by Marc Jacobs

Opens as a ravishingly gorgeous aquatic-white-floral with citric bergamot flourishes.

Develops into a headily-sweet, creamy-fresh, cool-dewy, crisp-green and pristinely beautiful non-indolic jasmine/honeysuckle accord. Everything is swirled through and through with delicately spiced peppery-ginger which provides a touch of exquisite piquant complexity and depth to the intoxicatingly heady white floral “gardenia” core.

On my skin this perfume is a perfect balance between the cold-dewy-green-freshness of the jasmine/honeysuckle accords and the zesty-dry-warm-spiciness of the peppery ginger accord in tandem with the tender cedarwood base.

The enchanting tropical green vegetation melds seamlessly into the sultry-sweet florals, and remains consistent throughout the development. This is without question one of the most ravishingly beautiful rainforest-fresh-florals I have ever tested on my skin. A clean and unobtrusively elegant and smooth cedar dry down, with the barest hint of an anchoring white musk finishes this blissful olfactory experience.

With this scent, visions abound of pristine tropical rainforest vegetation and the most stunningly exotic dewy fresh-flora imaginable. Never too sweet, never cloying. Never sour or bitter. No harsh edges. Everything blended to seamless, silken-smooth perfection. No overdone heaviness in the base to sully or detract from the perfection of the celestial white floral mélange.

This is stunningly beautiful to me, and on me. Thank you forever from the bottom of my heart to Steve Demercado and Loc Dong.

Minabugg
Minabugg

I love this. The only time smelled anything close was an actual gardenia. This is one of the first florals I have tried that does not turn rancid on me. This scent has not been discontinued in America.

Scentsation@wgp
Scentsation@wgp

Yes, sorry to say it is discontinued. My oldest daughters all time favorite perfume:(

Michelina
Michelina

A pretty - and potent - scent. Clean, fresh, sophisticated, and on the serious side. Good for the office provided you don't work in close-quarters as this can be easily overwhelming nor does it tend to play nice with fellow fragrances. On me, this is white floral through and through, gardenia being the most prominent note with a brisk bite of ginger. The sillage is far-reaching and the scent lasts all day (and then some), hence, this frisky floral works best with some breathing room, preferably out-of-doors...on a breezy day.

paula02
paula02

Now this is a lovely gardenia scent, you don't need much of it, it lasts all day and not every one is wearing it. I never usually get any comments on my perfumes, but i did with this one, a sales lady asked me what i was wearing as she thought it smelt great, so if that means anything then maybe it means i should wear it more often!

Gigis
Gigis

So promising when I applied it, a pretty floral with a spicy (was it ginger?) note but I've never experienced a perfume that was so fleeting before! It was undetectable by the time I left the house. I'll try again, maybe the damp weather contributed...

Perfumedsecrets

I've been wearing this for years on and off, mostly during the spring and summer. I've tried a thousand white florals and always come back to this because it smells like the real thing. I have gardenias in my backyard and keep them in the house and this perfume is a concentrated version of that scent. It's more intense. I find this very pretty, chic, and comfortable to wear. It's much different than any other MJ perfume.

blissxo
blissxo

I usually ask for a sample to see how scents linger on my skin and if it would work with me, but I just knew after spraying it on for the first time, this is my new signature scent.

The floral scent is undeniable, but is cradled in this clean, almost rain-like cocoon. I think it's best described as taking a shower in the middle of a gardenia/tuberose rainforest. It's absolutely electrifying. I get the most compliments from this scent.

The longevity and sillage of this scent is what keeps me coming back to it bottle after bottle, year after year (it's been 10 years since I first bought this bottle). I find myself trying to find a scent that is equally as satisfying as this one is for me, but I always come back to it. Two sprays and it will last you an entire work day. My ex-boyfriend used to always tell me that he could smell me on his sheets even days after I was last there.

If you like florals but also like a clean scent, I definitely recommend asking for a sample to try it out on your skin. Don't try this out and expect Daisy or Lola. Marc Jacobs for women is Daisy's and Lola's tomboy sister that is understated, yet elegant, classy, cool, and electrifying.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

For me is like Annick Goutal matin d'orage :)

chillalot
chillalot

My all time favorite fragrance..my hubby bought me the big bottle when it first came out. I never buy the larger bottle..I bore easily..but I actually used the entire bottle... that means I truly loved this scent...I need to repurchase. Its not too heavy..warm clean scent...its the kind of fragrance that you say wow something smells so good...only to realize that its you

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I recently got this in a swap, it's not something I would go out and buy myself it's to light for me and didn't last long I agree with other comments that its nothing special its a common scent. I was trying to think what it smelt like and it did actually smell like my garden in the summer when all the flowers are bloomed and grass is freshly cut. Good to wear on a hot summers day and you don't want anything to cloying.

hollyms
hollyms

It's ok, nothing special. Smells like a million other girls. It's not sexy or even pretty, if you ask me, just clean smelling. I'd wear it but wouldn't invest in a bottle for myself.

littlepepperz

My absolute favourite. Soft, creamy gardenia. If you like slightly green, white floral scents that aren't too sweet - this is it. At first it's quite sharp and 'hard candy'-like tuberose, however it soon transfers into an elegant, chic, unique scent. It's truly magical!

Not too sweet and not too common so you don't have to worry too much about someone else wearing it. I feel very sophisticated when wearing it, like a young lady that I am(26years old). The dry-down is just captivating to me - creamy gardenia. Gardenia so warm I want to bury my face it in. It feels as if I'm sliding down the thick, white gardenia petals that are soft and bouncy. Wonderful.

My signature scent and will be for a while. Probably works better in springtime, however I've been wearing it since last autumn.
(18)

lmlovespapa

smells like a fresh wet gardenia freshly plucked from the ground with morning dew dripping off of it very lifelike gardenia.

artsyrn
artsyrn

Really pretty creamy gardenia. This is so sophisticated, not overly sweet,not overly green,is memorable,easily wearable in any season, will garner loads of compliments and not offend even the most sensitive nose. The ginger note in this is divine!

zu_misha
zu_misha

no disrespect to others who love this scent but on me it is a loud continuous burst of gardenia and ginger (maybe?)....not a good thing. Very one dimensional and cloyingly floral...not for me.

hesione
hesione

I have mixed feelings toward this scent. It's very pretty and elegance, to a point it's almost a little bit too cold sometimes. I'd wear it on the day that I don't feel like getting close to people.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Mmmm I have this is smells clean, expensive and inoffensive :) PERFECT for a day to day work lady

veronicab
veronicab

Lovely gardenia, very crisp, fresh and clean. Great staying power. Found a good price online to maintain my supply when mine runs out. Also picked up MK Very Hollywood as I read it is similar. I like it but nothing compares to Marc Jacobs.

s_athena
s_athena

Smells like a classy young Upper-East-Side twentysomething with a trust-fund: super feminine and youthful, but mature for her age. Wears her mother's Chanel tweed jacket with jeans to class on campus. Probably gets hit on by rich men twice her age who think she's 30 instead of 19, but she knows how to use that power for more than just jewelry and cars. Think Blair Waldorf, not Paris Hilton.

This is the consummate white-floral perfume. Obvious comparisons to Fracas but more complex to my nose (probably because it has the gardenia, jasmine and a hint of spice from the ginger too - this isn't just a tuberose grenade like Fracas). Pretty heavy sillage at first so go easy - I'd spray it an hour before leaving the house just to let it settle and dry down first, so it doesn't overwhelm people who sit next to you. Save this one for a date when you want something to linger on the pillow when you leave his place in the morning ;-)

UPDATE: I just figured out with the first wear that the smell actually makes me depressed! I love the scent on me, hence why I bought it, but if I am smelling it constantly for a few hours (which you will because the EDP lasts - on me it was more than 12 hours before I had to scrub it off!) it makes me lethargic and I actually feel like crying, and not from happiness! I'm keeping it still because I love it so much, but instead of wearing it during the day I'm using it before bed to help me sleep. Works like a charm, and far less dangerous than a sleeping pill. Plus my bedsheets are smelling great now!

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

This perfume hears "you smell good" after a hug!

Stacierew
Stacierew

This is a gorgeous, classy, scent. It seems that it would work beautifully on a brunette in a little black dress. Unfortunately, the scent is just not "me". Too "grown up sorority girl". I couldnt sink my teeth into it.

stn5
stn5

I just bought this perfume blindly base from the comments above. Unfortunately it all tuberose for me which give me headache. Really want to like it but it just not working out.

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

Soft, fresh, and a little sweet. I can see it appealing to a lot of people of various age ranges. It's feminine without coming across too "young" smelling.

Cookie2
Cookie2

Soft tuberose/gardenia scent. I find this fresh and green and it's perfect for a sunny spring day. Feminine yet not sweet or girly. It's not complex, quite linear in fact, although the notes soften in the drydown and the staying power superb, lasts all day.

Edit: the more I wear this the more I'm getting to know it and noticing it is not linear; there is not much difference in the the top and middle notes but the base is a delightfully creamy musk, with the white flowers still evident but more subtle.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Gorgeous gardenia tuberose scent. Fresh, light and creamy floral. As a huge gardenia and tuberose fan, the likeness comes naturally.
This is similar to UR by Usher, the only difference is gardenia's more expressed in this one.
Drydown is all about gardenia and again smells very similar to Maria Sharpova perfume.
Two previously mentioned are more affordable versions for gardenia/ tuberose lovers.
Moderate silage, about 4 hours.

seashellbikini
seashellbikini

This fragrance is very round, very soft, very light. I found it doesn't really last on my skin, but if I add a spritz to my hair, I can still smell it the next morning. It's really a pretty,classy fragrance, but it has no edge at all. I'm not really a soft, pretty person and I prefer my white florals to have just a little sharpness to them. I can see this working as an every day fragrance for a lot of people, but I'll probably only wear it occassionally. I haven't tried it yet in the really warm summer weather I get where I live, so maybe it will grow on me.

ETA: We've had a couple of days in the 90s now, and this perfume really blooms in the heat. It is cool and milky and really lovely. The ginger comes out more stongly as well, which adds a little bite to the gardenia. Marc Jacobs won't work for me most of the year, but on those super hot days--gorgeous!

eruetim
eruetim

Pretty and petite. I never knew it was the white floral. Great for a forty year old, it makes me feel like I am twenty years old again. I wear it like jeans, all the time, especially when I am feeling down.

gracious
gracious

Excellent perfume!!!Sophisticated and at the same time discreet.
Its duration is ok.
I love, love, love! My favorite floral

Fizzy
Fizzy

This is the granddaughter from one of the heaviest tuberose scents, I have ever smelled - Michael Kors Michael. This tuberosa-granddaughter is very fine, young, innocent, slim, fresh pretty and really sophisticated with a small dose of gardenia. Perfect for summer. I keep it trying and until summer it has to be MINE.
Great longevity - the whole day.
Edit - somehow the scent is getting sweeter and sweeter on me, no freshness anymore, if you own Michael Kors Michael, it is mostly the same on the end.

chitownkel
chitownkel

What Paradise smells like...mmmm! To me, it smells like a warm summer day on the beach with your sun getting baked and the heavenly gardenia scent blowing on an ocean breeze. Loooove it!

vicka16
vicka16

It's the only parfum from Mark Jacobs that I really like. No, I don't like it, I LOVE it! It's very intense, fresh, with a sweet note. Great for day or night wear. Every time I smell this parfum it makes me smille :))

Lots and lots of wonderful white flowers. Clean, fresh and it makes me feel like a happy, rich woman. Great springtime-scent, I think. Every-day-use perfume. Longlasting on my skin. Great! Its not a loud scent- but yet intensive.

Massor, massor av vita blommor. Clean och fräsch och får mig att känna mig glad, sprallig och rik. Suverän vårdoft, tycker jag. Varje-dag-doft. Sitter länge på huden. Härlig! Ingen stark/kraftig doft men ändå intensiv.

yvonne9413
yvonne9413

I like the middle part of this perfume, after the top notes have settled down. Wearing Marc Jacobs EDP makes me feel one of a kind, humble and elegant. It's a quiet gem.

jesseg
jesseg

i love it...it is very similar to fracas and carolina herra...a beautiful lilly of the valley with tuberose...but nothing is left in 30 minutes...its a very happy light fragrance...if you like this try one spray of carollina hererra on the back of your neck for the same effect and LONGER STAYING POWER AND SILLAGE

chef
chef

SEXY,SEXY,SEXY
PUT ON YOUR PRETTY SATIN PAJAMAS AND LET THE MOOD SET YOU FREE!!!!

luxlover
luxlover

As soon as I smelled this, I knew I'll never get tired wearing this smell- fresh,feminine and classy scent. It's very original too!

rosecat
rosecat

Lush gentle Gardenia - this is a very fresh interpretation, its "dewy" almost aquatic/watery. There is also a soft buttery feel later in the dry-down. I wore this heavily one summer, I find its quite beautiful. Worth trying id your interested in Gardenia.

JudyB
JudyB

This is a lush, full, fresh white floral that always makes me feel pretty and beautiful. I find it extremely feminine without being too innocent, it's good for anyone but the very young. Very authentic and delicious rendering of the tuberose, lily of the valley and gardenia, maybe stephanotis - never too green or sharp, never too cloying or loud. Probably my favorite floral ever.

To compare other florals I like, Jessica McClintock is a white bouquet as well but softer & sweeter, cheaper (in every way) and flirtier. Diorissimo and Annick Goutal La Muguet are both excellent lily of the valley soliflores, but I find Goutal's very crisp and green and it vanishes within an hour; Diorissimo lacks staying power as well but it's round, full, mellowed and intense - worth re-spraying all day.

Stella McCartney Stella is a unique and lovely wilted sort of rose floral but I'm not familiar with the many variations and annual updates...

Fracas is also related to Marc Jacobs to my nose.

DocTales
DocTales

I love this perfume, that's why I bought it. I am also stunned at how extremely low the staying power is in my case: even 30 minutes after applying it, I can't smell it on my skin! It must be my body chemistry. 2 weeks ago I bought 1.7 oz (50 ml) of Eau de Parfum and the bottle is half empty already - even though I have used other scents as well during the last 2 weeks.

When I use it I reapply throughout the day and even in the first 30 minutes after applying I can only smell it faintly if I put my nose right on my skin

I had the Marc Jacobs Gardenia Splash (300 ml) before and think they both smell very similar. Surprisingly, the splash, which is a body mist, lasted much, much longer on my skin (several hours) than the perfume.

Has anyone else experienced this? I find this very odd and have never encountered anything like it with any of the other perfumes I had over the years.

Lized
Lized

Love this one - it has a very nice quality that makes you feel classy! Smells expensive, not cheap and long lasting too.

ninab
ninab

Just beautiful!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I love this gardenia scent it's modern alive, gorgeous! If you fear away from the (what's commonly referred to as old)buttery more serious gardenia... this is the other end of the gardenia.. It's young and yummy! but not childish, it's a young woman at play but knows when to be serious. Silage is moderate, longevvity for me 5-7 hours.. prety decent. I love the bottle, very cute chic! If you are more interested in the fully grown up more buttery gardenia Marc Jacobs 'Essence' would be a better choice for you.

artsymom
artsymom

On me, this turned harsh and soapy and also lacked the smooth creamy fragrance of gardenias. It's interesting to see so many different impressions from this one perfume! Skin chemistry...

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Why...do I smell....melon? I was convinced there was melon in this! Melon and gardenia. So, I will settle and say that it is an aquatic gardenia. It is pretty, a white floral for a young sophisticate, but not one who takes themself too seriously.

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

I liked it at first and bought it. Later, it seemed too sweet and too flowery for me so I could not use it any longer. Still have some left, and I think I'll just give it away. Not my fragrance.

AUNZBOX
AUNZBOX

If you are tuberose and gardenia lover, try this one. the scent is closed to real white flowers,however; , wear it on the right mood, otherwise you will get headache. work best on rain season or winter night. If you find it is too strong, you can mix it with CK one, If you found it too weak mix it with Beyond Paradise Estée Lauder.

Aprilily
Aprilily

I love this green, watery, gardenia scent. It's so light and pretty-perfect for spring and summer.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

This is a wonderful perfume that retains all the natural beauty of the flower Gardenia. You would be impressed by its freshness and green smell at first spritz. In the middle it will enhanced slightly by tuberose, which makes it smell a bit deeper. The gardenia is dominant all over companied by a dewy grassy touch till the end. There must be very little ginger and bergamot, they two are usually noticeable in other perfumes, but I can't detect them here. What I smell is all the lush gardenias!

An elegant, feminine scent for real floral scent lovers. Quality worth the money.

melbritt24
melbritt24

way too floral for me and I don't care for tuberose...so I gave this to my aunt...luckily it was a gift.

Taliera

A gorgeous white floral, very cool and creamy. It is by no means pure gardenia, although this is the dominant note. I've never smelled a tuberose bloom before, so I don't know what it actually smells like, but it is probably the other scent that's combined with the gardenia. I don't get any green at all. The sillage is mild to medium, and it lasts through the better part of the day. Kai is my other gardenia fragrance, and while this one is a cool gardenia, Kai is a warm one.

vector
vector

This wears on my skin the same way it wears on the sample card. It starts out with a loud straight up sweet gardenia smell. After about 10-15 minutes, it fades to a lovely soft soapy clean creamy scent with a slight/subtle gardenia edge that comes out once in a while. It's absolutely divine, and I feel like it surrounds me in a subtle cloud of yumminess. On me, it fades quite quickly despite it's powerful start, so I may have to pick up a roller ball!

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

I forgot how beautiful this perfume really is! I haven't worn this in a few months and decided to wear it today. It really is a beautiful gardenia perfume. Rather green on me, especially when compared to Michael Kors Michael, which I also love. I do love a heady white floral. I don't get compliments on my perfumes very often but I do get complimented when wearing this.

This is a straight up gardenia soliflore on me. I literally smell like a gardenia bush. If you like more complexity to your perfumes, you probably wont be too happy with this one.

Love it.

kaoruhawaii
kaoruhawaii

This is my favorite perfume ever. I've worn it for the past 10 years. Love Gardenia perfume but most of them smell artificial or like stuff you spray in the bathroom. This one is soft and sheer; it's like walking in a gardenia garden after the rain. You get the slight green notes and the soft aura of gardenia. Not overpowering, I wear it day or night. Living in Hawaii, most perfumes seem to intensify in the heat or quickly burn off, but this one stays with me. I only spray it on my wrists, but people always tell me that I smell nice and that they like it.

longcara
longcara

I have tried michael korrs by michael korrs, i find the tuberose too harsh in it, but i thought i would try marc jacobs, which has tuberose in it too, i LOVE it , gardenia and tuberose is what it starts out with, but a much creamier version than michael korrs. when it settles on the skin it is quite beautiful, all the way through to the base notes, For me a beautiful summer fragrance!!

SuperSueChick
SuperSueChick

If you like, no let me rephrase that…
if you L O V E “Gardenia” this is for you. I appreciate walking outside and the smell of it, but this perfume felt as if I were being attacked by a killer Gardenia! Stalking me and wanting to consume me, eek! I tried it more than once to give it a benefit of a doubt and without a doubt it’s a no for me.

aqua76239
aqua76239

in order to appreciate this scent, you have to like white florals. I adore gardenia and tuberose flowers and their scent, and since i live in the tropics, i smell it all the time. Unfortunately, most perfumes with gardenia do not recapture the magnificent scent of the real flower instead making it cloyinly sweet and smelling like bathroom freshener. This one is wondeful-i don't smell jasmine or ginger or any other notes other than fresh gardenias and tuberose, that has just been plucked off and deposited into a bowl full of icy water. I'm really not sure what note gives it that "aquatic" and fresh feeling but whatever it is, its gives it a push from the land of nice into stunning. I own quite a few fragrances but this is one of the few scents where i actually finished my bottle and repurchased it several times. I will always have it in my stash. I have been complimented on it numerous times, by both men and women. Its very fresh and almost innocent scent and i can see it suitable for all ages.
the only thing i dislike is the bottle-the cap doesn't come off and you have to press on it to spray, very inconvinient since cap is wide and uncomfortable to grip with your fingers

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I like this perfume but it doesn't last long on me. It is well blended, very pretty. I tried Gardenia (by Elizabeth Taylor) and hated it. This is nothing like it - not overly sweet, very feminine. However, it can't beat Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia (which I am totally in love with). Beyond Paradise (Estee Lauder) is another really good gardenia fragrance that I love very much and consider superior to this one.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is the only Marc Jacobs fragrance that I truly enjoy. It's classic, pretty and fresh - a great floral perfume for everyday that doesn't smell generic, the way many of his others scents do. Dominant notes to me are the gardenia, tuberose, fresh "green" notes, and a hint of cedar. It is calming and beautiful in its simplicity.

Marc Jacobs is a much lighter tuberose/gardenia scent than Michael Kors. The latter is an amped up, intense and musky tuberose, which can at times come across bitter and less wearable than this. Marc Jacobs is softer, milder, and fresher than Kors.

Adorabella
Adorabella

I love this scent! It's one of my favorites and I wear it during the work week. I think it's a great, unassuming, classy perfume. It's great for those who love gardenia but if you don't it's probably not for you.

chrisstinna_b
chrisstinna_b

When I first smelled it, it didn't impress me too much, I found it quite overbearing to be honest, but when I smelled the men version of it, I immediately made the connection with this one, and after the next sniff of Marc Jacobs, I was totally into it! OK, maybe not really after the next one, but anyway! I think to some of us it takes a little time till we get to understand this scent and be familiar with it, so my advice for those who find it too strong and maybe a bit repulsive is to give it one more chance, you may really start liking it.

To me, this is one of the best fragrances I've ever tried or had! It's SO Marc Jacobs! I've never smelled a gardenia flower in my entire life, never smelled tuberose either so I can't figure out which is which! I imagine gardenias smell like this.
It's such a rich floral smell, and it's long lasting. I have the perfume version, when I wear it I can still feel the scent the next day.

I find it somewhat similar to it's brother, Blush, they have some similar notes. No wonder they both were created by Steve Demercado. Marc Jacobs smells more elegant and mature to me than Blush, who happens to be my favourite (at the moment, at least).

If I had to describe it in one word, I'd go for "romantic".

LaurenceM
LaurenceM

No gardenia scents on me! Not at all! I'll stay with my Estée Lauder - Tuberose Gardenia!!

naheed
naheed

I just admire Tuberose flower and when is arranged in a bouquet of flowers especially rose I just love to keep the bouquet by my side and enjoy every moment of this fragrant accompaniment.

Marc Jacobs for women to me is all about tuberose and an elegant creamy soliflore fragrance of white flowers. Beautiful!

Just after spraying, the tuberose notes starts to settle down on the skin and you start to feel as if you are in a garden surrounded with tuberose plantation. I would love to buy it as I love to smell like a flower.

I will second Cereza about being it a wedding scent and will add a bit more that a bride will smell divine if she wears MJ for women, as wedding day scent doesn't have to be really sophisticated or highly complex but it should be more like fresh flowers.

9.5/10

Thank you so much Chris v.v for sharing the sample of this beauty.

passionata20
passionata20

This one is my worst experience with a fragrance at all!!!
I have tried it today the EDP version and first on a tester paper i liked it! I felt that it was very light and fresh scent and i really wanted something like that on today´s sunny day. So i generously sprayed it onto my fur collar and my neck.
The first 5-10 minutes it was ok. fresh, like cucumbers.
Then! I wanted to vomit! All i smelled was like rotten cucumbers!!!! Such a disgusting scent that totally ruined my day!!! I couldn´t get it off. It was sooooooo bad i had to go and even more generously spray myself with Gaulteir´s Fragile to smell better, but still i felt all the way the rotten cucumbers!!! Should have sprayed myself with Angel i think, it could help to get rid of this nightmare!!!
I was never fan of MJ fragrances and after today i really doubt that i will be. This one is one of the worst perfumes i have ever tried in my list!!

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every rewiev should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Taliera

There is quite a story with this one... To begin with, I have never liked Marc Jacobs' scents. Daisy was just "blah" on me, and Blush is one of the worst fragrances I have ever had the "privalege" of sampling.

I was first drawn to Marc Jacobs' signature scent because I was looking for a gardenia solifore. My favourite flower is gardenia and I am a floral lover. Initially I rated it as "not bad", but not really what gardenias smell like - so I crossed it off.

Then, through routine perfume sampling I fell in love with Kai, the Californian boutique scent that celebrities have been going crazy over. I loved Kai very much - until one day my mum told me it smelled like acetone. What an insult! Then my sister agreed with her! I smelled it again and suddenly saw what they were getting at. Back at Fragrantica, a few negative reviews were saying things like "green bananas" and "frangipanis" and general "tropical" notes. Over time I began to smell these notes too. Now Kai only smells remotely like gardenia, and much more like acetone, bananas etc.

So I had to look for a new gardenia scent. I decided I hadn't given Marc Jacobs a fair trial, since I only sampled it on paper, and didn't give it full time to develop (because of my usual disappointments from that brand). But this time I smelled it on skin, and tried to picture true gardenia as it developed. It smelled just "floral" for ten minutes - THEN it became gardenia - real gardenia. I was convinced it was the incredibly natural gardenia I had been searching for, but a very different one to Kai - more creamy and as if it had dew on it. I purchased Marc Jacobs right away.

Now I have been wearing it for the better part of a week, and I am not tired of it yet. To tell the truth, now that I have become really familiar with it, I revert back to saying it doesn't smell like gardenias - it is just one note in a composition that is much more complex than Kai (you really have to use your imagination to think it's pure gardenia...)

What I like about it is that it is such a light, pretty floral that fills an empty space in my perfume wardrobe. I'm sure it's similar to a lot of other florals out there - but there is nothing quite like it in my collection. It is as pretty as Flowerbomb (never thought I'd denounce my beautiful Flowerbomb), but more delicate and subtle - like Issey Miyake poured over Flowerbomb... It's just so delectable. Not too sweet, not too brash. Its colour varies between white, light pink and pink (in my head). It's flowery, feminine, and not overdone in those respects. It is a lovely composition.

My only quibble is its sillage and staying power are not very good.

floriana
floriana

Interest interpretation of gardenia. Luxurios and simple, good balanced white flowers composition, modern and elegant. Verry sensual and in same time innocent.
Could be for every occasion and situation, wearable in spring and summer.
After while, for my opinion a little boring.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Another white flower sample to test! After being put off by cloying florals, I'm starting to discover such wonderful gems, and this one is no exception.

Marc Jacobs goes on as a clean, white floral with equal parts gardenia, jasmine and tuberose.

Gardenia then steps into the spotlight with jasmine and tuberose still supporting. Bergamot and ginger keep the floral composition aromatic and bright then accompany it to meet warm, and comforting cedar. Elegantly green and creamy without the heady sweetness.

Lucid yet grounding at the same time. Uber feminine and very attractive. Fantastic longevity too. Naturally magnetic and versatile making it easy to dress up or down--perfect anytime, anywhere.

Contessa01
Contessa01

Too strong and gingery for me. Makes me feel ill I couldn't wait to give it away I am sorry to say.

larisals
larisals

For some reason some men are drawn to it--maybe the ginger. It's very feminine but not weak. A little goes a long way. Never finished the bottle. Got tired of it I think because it didn't have enough depth. Enjoyed it though.

DriHonne
DriHonne

All I get when I wear Marc Jacobs is the white flowers (gardenia most). It is kind of flat but I like to wear it anyway. I feel clean, comfortable and girlish. Always get compliments and people ask what I am wearing. Maybe I buy a 30 ml bottle of this scent when my sample is over.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

Yum! White flowers to the end and very smooth.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I love it when I reach for a bottle at the store on a whim and end up pleasantly surprised!

This is a lovely creamy, clean white floral that feels like wearing a fine cotton white shirt - simple and feminine. It will make you feel beautifull and refreshed without overbaring you in any way. The green notes and the ginger peep in every now and then to make it more interesting.

This is how Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau would smell, if she accidentally landed her ballons on the balcony of some handsome young man and decided she migh even go Mrs one day. Marc Jacobs reminds me a lot (both packaging and scent) of Cherie l'eau, just a tad more mature and serene. This is one of those perfumes that combines good staying power with close sillage. Stylish but never dead-serious and versatile enough for any occasion.

Cereza
Cereza

Oh, this is good. It opens "green" with little bit sharp leaves, but then the gardenia and tuberose appears and it turns to a wonderful, soft and feminine floral which could be a perfect wedding or summer out going scent.
I don't actually have anything else to add. It's lovely in it's simplicity and I'm actually surprised of how beautiful this is. It smells expensive and is wonderfully made.

Allthough I'd wish that the price tag would be lower as it's staying power is average.

guest_mino
guest_mino

.....good!!!!!....

Passionflower
Passionflower

I am so in love with Lola, I wanted to try other fragrances by Mr Jacobs. This one I find dissapointing. It's just not my thing, I don't like gardenia, so there you go. But if you do like these flowers you'll find this scent quite wonderful I guess. I'll stick to Lola, it's much more elegant and seductive in my opinion.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

My new husband was on the road for two days and finally he returned home to impatient me.

He gives me a big hug and then steps back and says in suprise: "You smell pretty".

Initially I was flattered. I was wearing a delightful big, fat, creamy, coldroom, gardenia soliflore (without the usual gardenia induced headache) & feeling pretty pleased about it myself.

But then as the excitement of seeing him home ebbed, I felt a thrill of anxiety - why *exactly* was he so suprised? To elicit an unsolicited compliment no less?

*eyes narrowed*

"Why exactly do you like it honey"?

"It smells like flowers!" says my enthusiastic spouse.

So there you have it. Studying notes and tracing olfactory journeys be damned - Marc Jacobs smells like 'flowers'. And it is good. Amen.

Princess10
Princess10

WOW!marc jacobs i love this scent.it was my signature fragrance for a few years.wonderful and classy.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I got a surprise sample of this in a swap and was, indeed, surprised when I sampled it! I'm not very fond of most fragrances with a strong gardenia note, but this was certainly the exception. I prefer to sample surprises without looking up the notes, and these were my impressions of MJ...

I immediately picked up gardenia and tuberose, the tuberose being more feminine and milky than it was green or sharp. The gardenia, however, was just fresh enough to keep it from becoming a glamorized tuberose fest!

Within five minutes, the ginger kicked in and I got a very interesting mix of spices and white florals that lasted for about two hours. I never detected much cedar, as my dry-down was mostly ginger and my skin just seemed to soak this up very quickly.

Final impressions - this is a very versatile scent and I can see it being easily worn in an office, on a date, outside at the park, etc. I only wish it lasted longer...after about 3 hours it was barely there.

janudy
janudy

I don't get a lot of green from this fragrance--it's just one big, creamy, dreamy, white floral. This is practically a soliflore with gardenia being the most prominent on my skin with tuberose. But while the first spritz is really strong, it dies down pretty quickly on my skin.

Lottis
Lottis

I agree with diabolicalsister's words (two rows down)!
Give the perfume time to develop the whole way. It's worth the wait!
I got a WOW from my friends, both male and female.
Now I own this magnificent fragrance :)

Jag håller med diabolicalsister's ord(två rader ner)!
Ge parfymen tid att utvecklas hela vägen. Det är värt väntan!
Jag fick ett WOW från mina vänner både från manliga och kvinlig.
Nu äger jag denna magnifika doft.

Rose Zircon
Rose Zircon

I really love MJ Daisy.. so i want to love this too..
This is a pretty fragrance.. soft white floral, fresh, never heady..

I tried it twice, & what a pity this fragrance does give hints of bitterness on me, which i don't adore..
guess it's just me.. T__T

diabolicalsister
diabolicalsister

A punch in the face with a boxing glove stuffed with gardenias. A little too much for me for the first half hour. Oh, but the dry-down is so worth it! What a gorgeous, powdery soft, honey & cream, white floral. Heavenly. Elegant. Classy. Not sure if I'm sophisticated enough to pull this off. ; ) Maybe I'll buy a miniature in this.

RkrChk
RkrChk

When I smell this, it reminds me of a fresh bouquet of gardenias...Very, very nice...

Pierina
Pierina

I just purchased this perfume and the pure version as well (UBER expensive!)
I would say this is a blonde fragrance but I can as a brunette still pull it off.
I smell gardenia strongly and when I sampled it in the shops it stayed true on my skin.
I think this is an elegant fragrance for daytime wear which will carry through for a non formal evening affair.
as other people have said in their reviews this fragrance stays as its sprayed and dosnt really change much. in this case thats a good thing.

tvu
tvu

This is a lovely jasmine fragrance. It reminds me of the good old times when I wear it. Just feel like falling in love all over a gain :)

guest_RkrChk
guest_RkrChk

Wow! I'm glad I tried this fragrance...I just ordered a 3.4 oz bottle of this after trying a sample vial spray size...The strong floral notes are complimented with strong aquatic notes...Mostly what I like about this Marc Jacobs scent is that it pretty much stays true without changing into some weird smelling fragrance monster on me!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I'm not liking the gardenia, and on my skin that's all there is. It's too green and artificial. I don't get anything gingery or creamy in the dry down, which is almost nonexistent on me. Very low sillage and not much longevity, either, which is a good thing 'cause I really don't like it! I do like a big white floral, but this one is not it.

cloudy
cloudy

This is my no. 1 for gardenias. I don't usually go for a gardenia combo, but this blew me away. It's so classy and feminine. It was my first big perfume purchase and while not my favorite today, I still feel graceful and sexy, but not overbearing or demanding when I wear it. The ginger and cedar I think must give it that unique twist of something I like...

narcotic
narcotic

If you like tuberose/gardenias and must have a default scent (which I'd advise against; there's something to be said for promiscuity in perfume), please make this it!

Marc Jacobs' scent designers did a very wise thing by dialing down the tuberose so that its smoky, deliciously nauseating tendencies are kept rolling underneath the gardenia and jasmine. I've never had trouble with the staying power of any of Jacobs' perfume, and this, thankfully, is no exception.

Why is this not considered a unisex perfume, by the way? Add in some pepper and it would go from perfectly wearable to perfectly magnificent...

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

I like this! I have a sample, and this is the second day I've worn it.

On me, three scents stand out: gardenia, green and perhaps peach (yes, peach -- I know it's not listed in the ingredients. Must be an olfactory illusion, or what other members describe as "creamy").

Also, there's something a tad clean and aquatic about it, too.

Something I'd have to reapply during the day.

Can anyone help me with this; I love this fragrance so very much (and Forever by Mariah Carey) but it's base just isn't heavy (woody?) enough for cold winter days. Can anyone suggest something that smells exactly like this but with a heavier base. I live in Adelaide, Australia and I don't have access to exclusive niche fragrances, it's only really department stores.

Any help is much appreciated!

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

Darn it all, this lasts about 2 minutes on my skin. Clean, watery scent is all I get. No flowers...and I love me some flowers. But this is nice. Just wish it lasted more than a few minutes. :(

Marc Jacobs (along with Kai), are two of the best gardenia scents around.

This is a very creamy and soft interpretation of gardenia with a clean and refreshing approach. The composition has very smooth transitions from the top notes to the middle notes, to the base.

The greeness doesn't really come through for me in this fragrance, which is a good thing seeming that I usually dislike green scents of any kind. Gardenia, jasmine and tuberose are of course essential ingredients for a successful white floral blend, however here they are highlighted with some refreshing and citrusy bergamot.

The gardenia continues into the heart, where I suspect there are hints of rose in there somewhere. It stays mostly floral throughout this stage until the introduction of damp and musky cedarwood and subtle ginger accords. The drydown can best be described as a skin scent, very natural.

Marc Jacobs' soapy gardenia can easily be a casual and formal scent. Its versatility is evident, even through the seasons. Lasting strength is exceptionally good, however the sillage is quite intimate. This is definitely a choice for an elegant, refined and beautiful lady.

movs
movs

Very rich gardenia scent, because this is all about gardenia with only a little green. On me it smells almost the same from top to base, it only changes from fresh and watery to deep and intense. Very feminine and almost creamy. It's an all round scent that will work in any season and for any occasion.
I like this beautiful scent a lot.

In 3 words: ELEGANT - CREAMY - GARDENIA

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

I liked the creamy, tuberosey smell of this one. Wouldn't buy it again, but it was good while it lasted. I always want to like Marc Jacobs's fragrances a lot more than I do. Oh, well. I try. Nothing original- kinda like his clothes, which are all vintage-inspired. But, I like the clothes, so...

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I figured out why I'm not a fan of this one: it smells of salty aquatic notes and orange blossoms, which are two notes/ impressions that don't do much for me. It gets a tad buttery towards the drydown, but other than that it retains its linearity. I don't mind wearing it once in a while or being next to someone who does, but as I mentioned before, it doesn't do much for me. EDITED ON 07/02/10: It is now Summertime and I found myself drawn to this fragrance. This scent truly blossoms in hot, humid days! I smell mostly orange blossoms and creamy coconut, which I believe are supposed to give the impression of gardenia. The ginger is still here, but it's much more subdued (and less bothersome) in hot weather. It's a strong floral scent, and I can see why it would bother some. I'm *loving* it right now and wear it on a daily basis.

Marc Jacobs MARC JACOBS is a big juicy white floral perfume. The edp powerfully wraps itself around the wearer and will not let go!

Gardenia takes center stage, with jasmine and tuberose on the sidelines vying for attention. The tuberose is stronger than the jasmine, to my nose, but gardenia is definitely the star of the show. Clean white floral lusciousness abounds. The juiciness appears to be imparted by the ginger? Perhaps. No matter: this high-quality floral is neither sweet nor sharp, just a bright bouquet of fresh white flowers!

Nausicaä
Nausicaä

A strong Gardenia. Reminds me very much of Bond #9 "Saks 5th avenue for her". A fresh floral perfume for gardenia-lovers. Neither too cloying or too sweet.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

This is one of my favorites to wear on summer evenings/nights! It is also great for the day, and it lasts all day! I love the gardenia; it is so lovely and not over-powering. It reminds my of a gardenia plant I had for a couple years whose blooms would seduce me with their pleasantly strong, heavenly aroma.

guest_Grenouille
guest_Grenouille

I'm sorry I cannot be objective. I have 2 signature perfumes (i know, it's crazy :-) ) And one of them is this one. It's really beautiful. To me it's the only flowery perfume that is not too flowery to give me headache, that is spiced a bit, without being too spiced, that is fresh enough, without being dull and watery, and that is very very sexy without being sweet. The other perfume is Roma, by Laura Biagiotti, a sweeter one, combined with the vigor of peppermint. I adore it, however, the men in my life prefer Marc Jacobs. It's all that you need in one perfume: trendy, elegant, sexy, mysterious, fresh, casual, cheerful. The best gardenia i could find in a perfume (didn't manage to smell the Chanel one, in my country i cannot find it)

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

Beautiful Gardenia fragrance..My favorite is still Chanel Gardenia but this is gorgeous...very light very green very watery..warms up nice on the skin..the scent melts into the skin so smoothly...it reminds me a little of a Jean Paul Gautier fragrance maybe "fragile' or "Classique" not sure but something about it does...liked it enough to buy a bottle. It is not cloying at all like some gardenia frags can be and it has a nice clean fresh character...give it a try if you like gardenia.

amelie
amelie

I love the style of Marc Jacobs - very nice and unusual light green scent, an interesting mix, somewhat reminded me of the Estee perfumes and see why; tuberose and gardenia in part at the beginning of a composition.
Perfect in spring and is very sophisticated, fresh and creamy. In combination with bodylotion works well.

magie
magie

great fragrance!soft and watery gardenia. Most gardenia fragrances are terrible,too sweet, but MJ is light and pretty very wearable.

Spring25
Spring25

I mostly notice the gardenia in this fragrance. It is sharp and energizing. It is definitely not subtle and lasts at least six hours on me. It's a good, somewhat sophisticated green floral for everyday use. It might be good for the office in small doses. I like it.

shanepb
shanepb

I hate this. I bought it online because the reviews were great but it smells like soap to me. I asked my son and he said the same thing.

Anna_C
Anna_C

I have to agree that the scent is more mature, classy, femine and subtle rather than sexy, notice me, and come hither. The gardenias are very noticeable. However, my problem that it is so subtle I barely notice when im wearing it and I doubt anyone else even notices so it feels like I'm not wearing scent at all... so for me, its not worth the money.

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is my office scent, I wear it because it is sophisticated and not overpowering but fresh and energizing. When I walk past people in the office they comment on "what smells so good?" It is wonderful classy fragrance with a wonderful use of gardenia

Perfumedsecrets

This in no way old lady gardenia! This scent is actually clean and clear watery gardenia. The idea was to bottle the scent of gardenia's floating on water. I wear it during the Spring and the lasting power is great. The perfume's oils are prominate and give a sheen to skin. It's pretty linear and feminine, but never cloying as a white floral. This is a classic Spring fragrance for me. It's unique compared to the perfumes released after it. I think this is his best offering, and the others have been geared towards a certain age group of 18-21. So, I haven't bought any other M.J. perfumes.

parmania
parmania

And Marc Jacobs is my group spices-Floral Green, very fresh,but with great durability.Stilen, feminine, white flowers are spread around me.Angelski!

This wears almost as a single note gardenia on me. Very linear without a lot of change from onset to dry down. Simple and fresh for the right person, boring and flat for another.

Geniebabz
Geniebabz

i am by far not a floral girl, but this one i was forced to try and i am glad i was! this is such a cute but sexy fragrance, i feel so girly but with syphistcation! i reccomend to any non floral person!

elgab89
elgab89

Very nice and feminine, this scent has the elegance of a pale colored dress worn in a summer afternoon.
Although it is an obvious green fragrance, it does surprise you with the gorgeous floral notes - I did notice the jasmine stronger than other flowers - and is surprisingly uplifting.
Very light, this scent is quite wearable. I could say it is work to evening scent, although you will have to reapply - it is not very long lasting.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

This is a great scent to wear when you have no idea what you want to wear for a casual day.. it's not very strong when you first spray it on and it dries down nicely into a simple but definitely not cheap floral scent! But make sure you stay out of the wind bc that'll blow this scent right off of you! The lasting power is generally pretty average. You can feel like you can smell it on yourself but not strong enough for other ppl to notice it unless they get really close. It's a very simple, elegant, and innocent scent with at nice capture of the Gardenia!

klonk
klonk

Soft floral, fresh and very feminine.
Noticable but not overwhelming at all.
Really like the jasmine note in it.
Stayingpower is great too...!

Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs 3.95 out of 5 based on 683 ratings and 128 user reviews

Marc Jacobs Fragrance Perfume 0.34 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
MARC JACOBS WOMAN Gift Set 170 Value
Gift Set 3.4oz
MARC JACOBS WOMAN Gift Set 170 Value One Size
MARC JACOBS WOMAN Gift Set 170 Value One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.