Designers » M » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber Marc Jacobs for women

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber by Marc Jacobs is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber was launched in 2006. Top notes are ginger and star anise; middle notes are lily, amber and cassia; base notes are tonka bean, benzoin and cashmere wood.

Ginger Star Anise

Lily Amber Cassia

Tonka Bean Benzoin Cashmere Wood

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber Fragrance Reviews

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

A fresh smooth, slightly powdery amber that is fitting for both men and women, suuprise to me that this is Victoria secret, I love it, and the name is perfect, it definently a bit daring on a women, and on my boyfriend, it's just super sexy, and calming medatative

ZELJO
ZELJO

too soft, the amber stays in skin very little, reminds me to Yves Rochers Eryo but less soured

DoraRoxx
DoraRoxx

Absolutely made for every day.
superb stuff even tho it is from COTY Paris.
The Amber is not that sweet. I get caramel and Oriental Herbs. It feels so cosy wearing it on a rainy day.

Good sillage and projection.
After 3 hours it is nearly gone but it is a Splasher and not a Eau de Parfum.

Purchased it in Spain. 300 ml for only 30 € was a must! Sadly it is discontinued.

Scent: 6 /10
longevity: 4/10
Sillage: 6/10

kateridelisle
kateridelisle

Looking for a scent that reminds me of a walk in the forest in Autumn, the scent of damp fallen leaves. Any suggestions?.

CassiaM
CassiaM

Sprayed this on me at a store during lunch hour...had to go back and buy it after work. This fragrance is warm and cozy. It doesn't last all day but I promise you will be sniffing your wrists all day long.

greengrl
greengrl

I love this scent. I have to use a couple extra spritz than I normally would to catch this scent. I receive compliments everytime I wear this, especially from men. The ginger lets its presence be known without hurting your nose. It is a very sensual scent that can be used for daytime without seeming inappropriate. I suggest this as a fall/winter scent.

tinschen_1999
tinschen_1999

ein wunderschöner warmer AmberDuft, nicht extrem, angenehm süß, sehr weiblich aber leider leider leider hält er nicht lange an.... Trotzdem ein großartiger Duft!!! Love it!!

Getelle
Getelle

the most e l u s i v e amber all over the world. Do I chase the substance or the shadow?.. :( I need to hunt it for an hour with extremely dilated nostrils, like an aesthetic gorilla. I'm raging, but I still like this scent..

darlacet
darlacet

I love this scent. However it doesn't last long at all.

guynspfld
guynspfld

I bought it because I was told it was unisex and this site lists it is for women. Either way I like it a lot and it doesnt smell like something a women would wear. It is very light, but complex. Such a great, unique scent

imgcas
imgcas

What a wonderful scent for autumn! I have just tried it and I think I'm in love. Well, I'll have to wait and see what happens after a second try.
Splash Amber is a light oriental skin-scent. You have to apply it several times because it's really soft, but I think it is a very sensual scent indeed.
It comes in huge bottles and it's not expensive. Simply lovely!

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber by Marc Jacobs 3.88 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Tom Ford Black Orchid Tom Ford White Patchouli Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Serge Lutens Chergui Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Chanel N°5 Yves Saint Laurent Opium L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Givenchy Ange ou Demon Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Hermes Eau des Merveilles