Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet Marc Jacobs for women

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet by Marc Jacobs is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet was launched in 2006. Top notes are peony and bergamot; middle notes are violet, orchid and orris root; base notes are ginger, musk, vanilla and cedar.

Peony Bergamot

Violet Orchid Orris Root

Ginger Musk Vanilla Cedar

Flora by Gucci Generous Violet

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet Fragrance Reviews

Rainstorm
Rainstorm

My first review. I am planning on collecting the now no longer available marc jacobs splash range as and when I find them. My first buy ( thank you eBay) is violet. I am in love with the design and size of this bottle, 300ml. Absolutely beautiful, stylish bottle. The first scent I garner is a powdery lilac scent girly but not sweet, and the contradiction is that it is exotic too parading an almost fresh feel that manages to mellow the powdery quality. It isn't the most powerful scent but the thing that I notice is the scent disappears and returns every so often. It's an intriguing scent that leaves you wanting more. I have read reviews in the past where people have complained about the size being too big, but IMO the newer smaller 100ml releases just don't hold the same allure for me regardless of practicality. I am dying to obtain the 300 ml rain but I will have to wait my turn. If I win my bid on eBay, the pear 300ml review will come next. I will update this review in the future once I have settled into the fragrance.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I am normally not a real 'Splash-Scent' kind of gal. Nor can I claim that I am a big violet lover, but "Autumn Splash Violet" is a delightful scent that is nice for all those times that you crave a calmer scent that makes you feel pretty and pampered.

On me it's a violet bouquet with vanilla scented orchid and a musk dry down. I don't get any of the peony or bergamot note, no, on me it's very powdery. Its like pressing your nose into a freshly picked violet bouquet and catching a whiff of wood and earth. I love this one also for bedtime, it's calming and whispers from my skin stories of lush green forests with deep purple violet patches.

True; it's not the *best* violet scent on the market and there are cheaper ones, but this one has its charms and should be tested by people who love earthy violets and would like a splash that is inoffensively pretty and tender.

Silage is: violets and musk with a hint of orchids - Longevity is: 5+ hours.
Good luck!

greengrl
greengrl

I love this splash! I have quite a collection of Marc Jacobs' splashes and this was my first one. This has a sweet but subtle violet smell and I use it year long. I've had the same bottle for a few years and it still smells like the day I bought it.

guest_evel
guest_evel

I have to admit, i am not a big fan of MJ's splashes. Last summer , i quite liked Grapefruit and Pear, but the others i find very bland. This one in particular lacks any depth, very linear and you really have to smell long and hard to catch the violet.A no go for me.

Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet by Marc Jacobs 4.12 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Violet by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Black Orchid Prada Infusion d'Iris Prada L`Eau Ambree Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Autumn Splash Amber Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Mariah Carey M Guerlain Insolence Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Thierry Mugler Angel Marc Jacobs Lola Anna Sui Sui Dreams Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Tom Ford White Patchouli John Galliano John Galliano Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Thierry Mugler Innocent Gucci Flora by Gucci Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Jean Paul Gaultier Classique