Designers » M » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Marc Jacobs Men Marc Jacobs for men

Marc Jacobs Men Marc Jacobs for men
dislike

Marc Jacobs Men Marc Jacobs for men Pictures

Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Marc Jacobs Men was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Ralf Schwieger. Top notes are cypress, bergamot, cardamom, cumin and ginger; middle notes are fig leaf, rose, cyclamen and water notes; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, oakmoss and cedar.

Cypress Bergamot Cardamom Cumin Ginger

Good Life

Marc Jacobs Men Fragrance Reviews

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

I bought this one 10 years ago.
Now I know why I never touched it again…

But the quality is very good.

Kaffesump23
Kaffesump23

Nice subtle scent with a great smell!

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Smells great. Doesn't last long though. Very soft scent, after maybe 3 hours you can't really smell it unless you put your nose near or against the skin you sprayed it on, so I like to spray in on my shirt. It's a great scent if you just want something to wear and don't feel like wearing something strong.

landon1

I actually ended up buying this but took it back. Terrible longevity. It's not really even considered a "soft" scent to me. Just unfortunately a waste of money.

landon1

smelled every scent in sephora and ended up blown away smelling this on paper.

hugo_boss
hugo_boss

Tried this at the store today and wow does it ever smell awesome! As everyone else says, very creamy and it definitely has a coconut vibe but as it drys down you get a floral thing going on with the coconutty (figgy) vibe in the background. I love fig and coconut (I must have 4 or 5 frags with coconut as a note) and this does it in a way that is masculin and has absolutely no sweetness. Yes it only lasted 2-3 hours on me but that is ok as I would be happy to re apply this hourly just to smell that opening. Awesome stuff and I'll be getting it and dousing myself all summer ;)

Marc Jacobs Men is soft, sweet and taps into something in me which I can't help but love.
I like to think I'm into manly, dark, woody, peppery, spicy, incense etc... fragrances but give me something soft and playful like this and I revert to being a small child craving the sweet and comforting.
Opening with a lovely fruity citrus and cardamom I was happy enough but then it reveals a fig based fragrance which is sweet and creamy probably due to the combination with Tonka bean. Fig is one of my favourite notes it would seem and I'd go as far as to say this is one of the best fig scents for men. (although it's very unisex)
I have Fico di amalfi (soft, citrus fig) and love Philosykos (stark, green fig) but I don't think this is all that similar aside from it having fig as the centre piece. It's soft Like Fico but has a creamy coconut accord and gentle woods which set it apart in my opinion.
Longevity is okay but not great and it doesn't really project all that much but smells great and the bottle is cool!

markrosedale
markrosedale

The top notes smell a lot like Diptyque Philosykos but the dry down is all tonka bean. I'm wearing this right now because I wanted to see the dry down and I don't think I would buy this. Also, not great silage or longevity (the price reflects that).

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

It is very unusual(in good way) fragrance that you can love it or hate it.
I love it by the way because i adore the distinctive fragrances that have no simillarities to anyone else on the market and this one did it very well on that.
Perfect for spring and summer, day or night,the dry down is amazing(especially on clothes that lasts longer than on skin).
I love the fresh clean sensual soapy scents,my only complain about this one is that it could be better to longevity and projection but in any case thumbs up Marc for the wonderful and unique scent.

Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

A mellow yet rich presentation of the fig leaf with nuances of butter, coconut and an underlying musk that hints to the smell of skin several hours after the application of sun lotion, once it has been absorbed into the skin, leaving it toned and nicely conditioned by the sun. Suitably casual, yet elegant enough for the office, perfect for warm weather... (Tip: if you are into this kind of scent and you enjoy a traditional wet shave, it layers very well with Geo F. Trumpers Coconut shaving cream). The scent seems to pass quickly yet compliments still come many hours later in the day... A nice and easy tropical fig scent to wear in the hot months, perfect for BBQs, garden parties and/or beach vacations. Just add a suntan and a Mojito... Cheers.

segiofreitas
segiofreitas

For me a copy from Salvatore Ferragamo Pour Homme!

PFB
PFB

I Love this Fragrance,

I wore it 24/7 back in 2004-2005 and whenever I smell it now it takes me back.

I know it has lots of notes, but i just think of it as a fig perfume. lol. and i love fig.

i've been thinking i might introduce it back into my library and make some new memories with it. Unfortunately its really hard to find in Australia - Bang seems to have taken over - and i'm not a fan of the peppery hit of Bang.

Buy this fragrance if you want something Classy, fresh and clean and if you don't want to smell like every other guy at the bar.

picasso_x
picasso_x

I bought it long time ago.BUT no time to comment this one. This is elegance perfume.Good for office day time.Mild and gentle coconut smell.It make me feel good.Long lasting is ok not bad,Suitable for day time working.Best one from MARC JACOB.

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

Hint of coconut, quite warm, musky and that's it. Quite boring, never drew compliments and on that note, I will never buy again.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

i'm sorry but this was one of the very few frags that i just can't get to liking :c
it's very coconut suntan lotion like. Buttery in a way, yes. I can understand that it is likable, but it's too clean, beachy, cotton dinner suit, clean shaven impression i get.
It has huge projection and is very long lasting too, so you better like it if you try it.
Also, most people don't realize, that "plasticy synthetic" note... is actually Cyclamen. it has an odd... sweet greasy lipstick like scent that is in other celebrity Diva frags i do like.
so try going to the Garden section at a mega store, and sniff around!

fresher81
fresher81

@Ritarudna I am crying lmao@I just can't shake the fact that it smells EXACTLY like I can't believe its not butter

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Very mildly coconut or woody. It's hard to tell because this is so timid.

It's boring, has no longevity at all (it's gone on me within an hour) and no sillage. To quote Luca Turin about another fragrance, about the most you can say for this is that it has a smell.

Why are there so many of these glutting up the market?

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

I'm amazed that Marc Jacobs, who can be known for his overt masculinity, released such a soft, thoughtful fragrance. It is comforting but still fashionable. It feels silky and a little buttery. It has a tropical essence but in general I think it's just very appealing and alluring. None of the notes are loud or bold in any way. I am very surprised to see people say that it is boring, because I think it was actually an edgy statement to release this as a masculine fragrance, especially a self-titled one.

Just to put it out there, the bottle is awful. It looks like a paperweight you'd find on the desk of a used car salesman during the late 80s. The bottle is very wide and flat with the atomizer placed directly in the center, which makes it awkward to press down with your finger while your hand is holding the bottle. It feels as though you could drop it easily. You may even have to use both hands with the larger size bottle, which is an absolutely glaring design flaw.

I greatly appreciate that Marc Jacobs for Men is relatively inexpensive compared to similar designer fragrances when you consider the price per ounce. Even though I love the way it smells, I will definitely pass on a purchase, because the projection is extremely soft, to a degree that's unacceptable for me. I say this completely without hyperbole: it has probably the worst sillage of any fragrance I've tried. My final verdict is that Marc Jacobs for Men is a wonderful scent with dreadful performance and a terrible bottle.

ijoezel
ijoezel

BEAUTIFUL!
sprayed this on my wrist right now. and it just takes me to an island paradise. white sand and the blue ocean in front of me. eating macadamia nuts and got coconut juice on my right. no other person on my sight. just me and my perfect beach vacation.

honestly i don't care about longevity or projection 'coz then i'll just spray more. besides this for me is a scent to be enjoyed by myself.

Smyle12
Smyle12

A great fragrance if you don't mind the fact that it smells like so many others in the genre. I'm wearing a sample right now and it reminds me very, very, much of Guerlain Homme, a bottle of which I own, and which also shares the same abyssmal longevity that other people have complained about here. If you have never smelled scents like Guerlain Homme or Prada Luna Rossa (which this also bears some semblence to), and you enjoy a pleasant, lime-infused, smooth, safe, rather generic, citrus affair, then perhaps this fragrance is for you. If you only wear unique, classic, amazing or attention grabbing scents, I'd pass on this one for something more a bit more... intriguing.

Par for the course, yet pleasant: 7.5/10

kazewayz
kazewayz

The initial smell is like cocunut and vanilla, some spices as well. Dry down is nice but it fades quickly. Projection is horrible as well as longevity and that is too bad, because the smell is very inviting. It's almost unisex. Try it.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

Love the smell for an hour, then goes to shit! Wont purchase ever again and this is my second bottle.

deadidol
deadidol

I agree with what's been said: a really lovely, powdery blend of fig and coconut with neither note dominating the other. It smells wonderful but has horrendous longevity and next to no projection. If it wasn't so pricey, I'd suggest it more as a body spray than a fragrance.

As someone already mentioned, Diptyque's Philoskyos does the smooth fig thing well, but lacks the complexity of the Marc Jacobs. Also, the Demeter Fig isn't bad and actually lasts longer than this one does.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A coconut-smooth style frag which opens up warm ,cosy and so lovebale, but it goes close to the skin quickly and does not last..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 hours - 1 foot projection, "All you need is Love, Love, Love" , The Beatles... This is so special and lovely- not unique as a number of female frags are similar - but just what I want. Coconut and melon come through but both are not listed!!! So I assume this is the mix of cardamon and tonka bean. I feel content when wearing this, like someone special is with me and I am in love..

1-2 hours - 4 inch projection.

2 - 3 hours - 2.5 inch projection. Please don't go

3 hours - 6 hours - Close to skin. Gets a little dated in the drydown

Please release an EDP!

scentury
scentury

Smells like coconut. I once had Paul Smith's London for Men and I was very contented with it. When it was discontinued, I started looking for a substitute until I finally found this scent. It is similar, but not as good as Paul Smith's on my skin.
Quite linear,with cardamom and tonka bean overshadowing other smells. Lasts 3 hours on my skin.

neri
neri

Tenho certeza que o Marc Jacobs não usa e nunca usaria esta porcari... digo,este perfume em sua pele. Sacola plástica de supermercado com côco. perfume chato, enjoado. ARGH!!!!

kida2010
kida2010

What is going on with the Fragrantica page on this one??
Its not a woody scent its a fresh fruity fig scent.
The notes stated may contain those, but you mainly get wet fig leaf, fresh fig, coconut, and the usual citric top + wood base.
Its the most beautiful fragrance esp in summer, totally understand some people having a hard time with it.
To me i find it fairly linear it doesnt change all that much but im glad it doesnt.
Its more of a memory fragrance now as ive worn it through some of the hottest summers and on holidays.

The nearest thing ive smelled to it would be Philosykos by diptyque but there not that close.

LongIslandLPN
LongIslandLPN

Marc Jacobs for men was not a signiture scent but one of my faviorites back in the late 2008 and early 2009. I loved the smell in the winter although it is supposed to be a more summery smell. I loved it back then, it was sexy and fresh, yet light and sweet. I havent worn it in three years and decided to get another bottle. For some strange reason I do not like it as much as i used it. Not bad but certanily not my go to by far. I do like the soapy, powdery, clean feel i get from this.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Remind me of Dior Dune ,
Fresh syntethic metalic but not aquatic.
Give me headache.

personsa22
personsa22

A wonderfully unexpected fragrance for men that steps outside of traditional gender based norms. worth a sniff if only because of its unique characteristics.

Very sexy if you ask me.

BlueEyeRedemption
BlueEyeRedemption

On me, this fragrance gives off that sweet, creamy coconut-like scent from the fig note, and then follows up with something underlying it similar to an almost fennel or anise licorice-like quality. Not in your face, but very subtle, and adds some nice depth underlying the sweetness. I get compliments quite often with this from women that smell it. Most definitely not a wet dog smell on me, but it's pretty obvious from the reviews here that you will want to test this one on your skin.

imthesamyouknow
imthesamyouknow

Smells very peppery to me but when i put it on my skin in smelled exactly like wet dog. On paper it smelled good thought, but beware blind buys.

barbieryry
barbieryry

even tho it is not listed in the notes it has a bit of a cocunutish vibe goin on but longtivity and projection are very poor especially for a designer fragrance not worth the money

Natalia78

This is my ultimate summer fragrance. I was taken over by its mischievousness and androgynous characteristics. It evokes very fresh & milky coconut note, which is practically non existent among perfume's ingredients. That said, I see quite considerable resemblance to Diptique's Philosykos, thou the latter is much greener on my skin.

The fig in here is succulent and fresh, wrapped into delicate oak-mossy veil.
I am a huge fan of both coconut and fig based fragrances so such gems as this one make a real treat for my senses.

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

This one opens very promising: freshness with notes of fig and coconut, quite different. But after some time it develops in a cloying combo of flowers that doesn't smell natural and becomes musky and powdery. The projection is good, but the fragrance doesn't lasts long.
I won't buy this one again.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Marc Jacobs is one of my very favorites. That coconut scent and the overall balance reminds me of candles when I was a kid, love it. This to me is a masterpiece.

Kharnak
Kharnak

oily coconut, almost like a lotion. It's Feminine. Has a watery moist sense like the humid air near a lake or beach. i dont really like this on me :c

evilspin
evilspin

This is very nice! I love it for night time. I cant stop smelling the bottles top alone. It makes me want to spray it eachtime just to smell it on me again but then i would just be wasting it. I get many compliments. Sometihing about it is very gentlemen, young sexy but also clean refreshing and beachy. I see people are saying they sense coconut & I thought I was the only one but no coconut notes. strange, even has a pleasant tanning lotion scent. I hope Mark Jacobs releases a Parfum version to have a longer longevity. I also noticed that some bottles have different boxes and some the liquid is a darker yellow while some are very light yellow. They are not fake nor went bad. They might have just been reformulated. In anycase they smell the same to me. Wonder if one of them has longer staying power.

K1
K1

Uncommon; I got a feminine tone full of flowers and resinous dry themes. Though it's a masculine one, can be considered unisex best seller cause the theme is composed that way so luxurious and high level.
It's warm, sharp, mossy, yet velvety and refreshing with loadable fig leaf velvety vibe,

oxm
oxm

Marc Jacobs for Men is a fragrance that conquers slowly, it is a very elegant and fragrant soap, note that more strikes would seem the coconut ... but I'm not so sure that it is coconut, is a wood and superbly proud that fancy to the senses ... a whiff away
brings me to a seaside resort in summer over a large terrace located on top of a cliff, perhaps around the cypress trees that are leading this wild and pungent smell ...
but the smell certainly does not end here, the bottom is pure luxury is indeed outrageous is so opulent and rich, in essence it's something exceptionally good although perhaps not widely known.
From a ride

Robing
Robing

Nice, there is some coconut but not overwhelming. A fresh spicy and pleasant fragrance. Bang and Bang Bang are not even close to this one!

mehrdad

بی آزار
رایحه ای خوش و آروماتیک
دوام و همچنین پخش بویش متوسط است
برای بعضی که از واکس موی سر استفاده میکنند تداعی کننده آن است
چرا که بسیار رایحه نارگیل میدهد و من مطمئن هستم با توجه به اینکه اسمی از اسانس نارگیل نیامده است اما نت اصلی و رایحه غالب این عطر کوکونات یا همان نارگیل میباشد
Coconut

TokoUnion
TokoUnion

Best for a nite at an exclusive party at an Asian nightclub..

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Good fragrance, have your particularity, but inoffensive, cypress, fig and musk in cedar base, in this combination, i feel something, in light rates, smooth like butter and cacao aroma, projection medium, longevity good, about 6hours.

Akahina
Akahina

I have been wearing this off and on for a while now and I have to say I really like this. I too wondered about it not lasting but I have found that if I just give one more spray the lasting effect is just fine at about 6 hours or more for me.

I simply don't smell coconut like other people have mentioned, but what I do get is a very nice waxy floral that reminds me most of gardenias. Perhaps the coconut smell people get or the gardenia smell I get is the fig. I love the smell of gardenia and the "heavy" waxy smell really says summer to me. (EDIT: This aroma has to be the fig.)

Too bad about the reviews here because this is an unique smell and I quite like it. Could become a signature scent for me. On second thought, I am glad for the somewhat negative reviews here...that means not everyone will be trying this. If it were more popular I don't think I would like this as much but since nobody seems to wear this, I LOVE IT!

As one last note, it is no wonder this unique aroma won a FIFI award in 2003. There is nothing quite like it that I have smelled. You must smell this one if you want something that is not ordinary.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

if only this lasted!!sprayed it on my skin and in just over an hour,the scent was gone leaving behind a faint trail where i had to really struggle to smell this on myself.

I do love the overall smell regardless of the figs or coconut smell that many are talking about.My nose sniffs out the unusual so it should have been ok but given the price I would have loved to have a fragrance that saw me through at least 3hours.

wouldnt say no to owning one but there are others that offer what it promises for less and longer.

caliking
caliking

ELEGANT BROODING AND SEXY
THIS IS A SPECIAL OCCASION SCENT
DATES,WEDDINGS,CLUBBING, CHICK MAGNET HANDS DOWN

Leumus
Leumus

Marc Jacobs Men é um perfume para o dia dia.
É chic e as mulheres gostam do cheiro. Homens também gostam. Tem um lado meio sujo, meio rustico na base. Particularmente não sinto cheiro de coco, mas já me pergutaram (uma pessoa). É um perfume transparente, light, a fixação dura em média umas 4h. Por não ser forte, vale a pena abusar um pouco mais, e ficar com o cheiro mais tempo.
Não considero um perfume pra noite. É dia mesmo. Combina com bermuda, calor, t-shirt, camisa, praia, cidade, jeans, blazer... Pode até ser usando para noite informal... boteco, barzinho, pizza, sair com amigos... ETC. Atenção: light porem estiloso. Perfumes com madeiras sempre são estilosos e de personalidade. A declaração da última mulher que setntiu o cheiro foi: "...Nossa! que cheiro bom de homem."

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

I bought this for my ex back in 2005. Its still quite delicious! On him I got an overwhelming smell of the fig leaves but in bottle it seems more varied. It was a nice sexy scent for someone who toes a more "metrosexual" line. As a predominantly women's hairdresser he simply couldn't smell like "man of woods".

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Thick creamy coconut butter - that's what it smells like
Not bad at all, but special.
Reminds me a bit of make-up or a female body lotion.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

Whoa! Very different for a male scent. My first experience...BUTTERY, heavy, earthy. This is not a very pleasant experience. I see many are getting a coconut note, and I can understand why. I don't actually think there is any coconut in this, but the creamy tonka bean is reacting with aromatic cypress and cedar. It FEELS very similar to how coconut makes our receptors react. Again, I feel butter, oily, thickness, nothing really pleasant or sexy. The drydown on the other hand is very pleasant, but by that point it is just a skin scent with no sillage or projection. There are so many other wonderful drydowns, I will not suffer through the top and middle to get to this one. Sorry Marc. Big fan of BANG, though. :)
To me, this is reminicent of Fahrenheit, and sorry to say, I really really dislike Fahrenheit. It is smotheringly heavy to me...its why I refer to it as buttery.

Ohkit
Ohkit

One word:Toxic!

Skorpion
Skorpion

Marc Jacobs for Men is very feminine and not personalities. If you pour some water in cK One and a little extra help to fig, then you will come to Marc Jacobs for Men! I am interested in the smells of fig and MJfM is no exception too, but does not convince me to buy it.
Linear and about four hours on my skin stays not changed much.
If you want it how many times must I recommend testing it on.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

How is there no coconut in this? I don't believe it for a second!
Warm, sweet, milky, gourmand. Beautiful. Inspiring.
One day, When I make perfumes (and become an egotistical, bigoted, hype-obsessed designer millionaire :-/ ) I would like to make milky coconut gourmand scent, but I'll muck around with it a bit to make something a lil more masculine and dirty. Maybe with tobacco and leather?
Tobacco leather and coconut?
Look my point is that this has inspired me to take a new look (in my eyes) at perfumry and inspired me to be creative. Of all scents I've lived, this one made me want to actually design.

For the record, I WOULDN'T change this scent, it's a beautiful, unique scent, but it's inspirational.
The projection is pretty good too, I'm still getting wiffs from waist height

From the Marc Jocobs website, i found the pyramid:

TOP NOTES: bergamot, cypress, cumin, cardamom, ginger
MID NOTES: fig leaves, rose, cyclamen, water notes
BASE NOTES: cedarwood, tonka bean, patchouli, moss

swoon
swoon

sweet,gentle, warm, unisex.

it smells like spring.

denmaz
denmaz

this smells so WOW.... really good combination of fig and coconut. it's close to the skin so don't expect big sillage.

Limelight
Limelight

This cologne does have a very distinct coconut scent. I usually wear it during the warm summer months. Might turn some people off at the tester counter. I have worn this on occasion for about 10 years. A few women i know cant wait to see if i am wearing this when they see me, are disappointed when i am not.

bwcw81
bwcw81

When I first try this, it appears to be a very weird scent, something like a minty bubble gum sweetness scent, BUT like others said, don't be scared off by this scent, minutes later, the second notes appears and it is very unique and pleasant > refreshing green scent - something like fresh fig / green grass scent that give you peace of mind and I like it a lot, it remind me a lot CK Truth Men. Last note is a mild green musky scent, very nice.

This can be a unisex fragrance as it is not too masculine yet it has a very unique green/ fig scent that works! A very good everyday office or casual scent, easy to carry and versatile.

Longevity is average on my skin, 5 hours plus, the pleasant middle notes last longest! Overall this is a very good fragrance that give you free of mind, and easy going. 8/10 from me. If you are looking for a unique green scent with fig, be this one!

txlavender
txlavender

This is an addictive, unisex fragrance. I bought it for myself (I'm a woman) because I love the fig + gingery-spice + lightly floral + woody notes. It's only negative is that it has absolutely no longevity. Within maybe 2 hours all that's left is the faint smell of a favorite soap, nothing more.

Love it. It smells like coconut, woods, vanilla, and gardenia. Just HOW it works on a man is a mystery to me. Usually I would associate these notes with women's fragrances. It definitely does not smell like a woman and will not make a man seem effeminate. It's my second favorite men's cologne after Acqua di Gio.

guest_haekal KL
guest_haekal KL

This is such amazing sweet coconut fragrance...Longevity however is quite poor on me...

jtappenden

After repeated uses,this is now my favourite men's fragrance.Whereas Bleu de Chanel is understated,this is much more intense.It is similar to Equipage by Hermes.It exudes a great quality.

The heart notes for this one are missing here; they are as follows:

ginger,cyclamen,fig leaves,provence fig,
rose de mai and caraway. This also contains nirvanolide in the base.

This is another of those quick, rash decisions I've made and then regretted! One of the discount stores had a 4.2 EDT with deodorant and body wash for 29.99 (!) and after smelling the initial blast, I decided instead on Zirh's Ikon, not knowing the lush and beautiful creature it would become.

This begins with a heavy green spicy scent with citric overtones and can be off-putting (why I did not get it at such a great price), but the heart of spice, ginger, flowers and earthy sweet figs is very sensual, and the drydown is musky, slightly sweet and woody in a very clean way due to the nirvanolide's barber shop type smell.

If you try this, do not judge it on it's initial blast, give it time to mature and dry and you will be pleased (at least I was, after the fact) with what it becomes...

Sillage: good
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.75/5

This is a very elegant and unique fragrance built around the fig and fig leaves in the heart. If you dislike figs you should maybe pass on this one; I, however adore figs as one of my neighbors had a fig tree in Arizona and to me it's scent is earthy, fruity and woody all at once...heaven!!

jtappenden

Top quality men's fragrance.Very chic,contemporary & elegant.Five stars at least.Excellent product.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

for me, it's rather a unique perfume. Very different from other. At first it smells like coconut (i am living in the tropical country), the trace of mild floral remains. Not a perfume for everyone, but sure it's a good one.

jakobi3000
jakobi3000

hmm a nice scent reminds me of coconut and the tropics however I couldnt escape the scent of greasy cooking oil/tanning lotion underneath?? Plus longevity isnt very good :

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Lots of powder. Lots of artificial alcohol-tinged whatevers. This is for men? How about for grandma? Another nice bottle with true crap inside.

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

A very unusually scent.
Some people may like it, but I smell like a tree when wearing Marc Jacobs Men. Don’t get me wrong I care about the environment, but this...
I can imagine people pointing at me and saying “Hey there goes that dude that smells like a tree.... Yeah and I heard he gets a little too close to the plants if you know what I mean.... Hey tree dude! Why don’t you make like a tree and leave?”

I just can’t dig the fig. I just can’t dig it.

guest_AG
guest_AG

i dont understand the "boring" on the comments ...is a refined and classy fragrance with a new sense of style. Perfect for a formal ocassion during summer and spring.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

Love it! Its classy and simple! For young guys who has a sence of style. Not generaly for young guys... ;-)

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

An uninspired and boring fragrance. Although not listed, I'm sure there's coconut in it. I cannot smell any fig, but maybe there's some underneath the coconut.

Longevity is also a shame. Very light. Actually, it reminded Must de Cartier... like a light and boring variation.

Perfect Fragrance.
Those who love Philosykos by Diptique will love that one.
Opens with cedar and moss, the drydown is fruity and zesty.
I think this fragrance should be categorized as unisex as smells better on ladies and oily skin than men, especially those with dry skins.
longevity: 8 points on 10.
bottle design 9 points on 10.
I love it!

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

A very boring scent. I don't know why, but to my nose, every ingredients in this bottle combines and turns into something full of coconut smell. So scare of this scent.

Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs 3.87 out of 5 based on 398 ratings and 73 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.