Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Marc Jacobs for men

Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Marc Jacobs for men
dislike

ozonic
Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Marc Jacobs for men Pictures Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Marc Jacobs for men Pictures

Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber by Marc Jacobs is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Vera Vanore. Top notes are lotus leaf, cactus and cucumber; middle notes are tyger lily, freesia and lime blossom; base notes are musk and white woods.

Lotus Leaf Cactus Cucumber

Tyger Lily Freesia Lime Blossom

Musk White Woods

Marc Jacobs Cucumber Splash 2016
SeaSide Woman

Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Fragrance Reviews

yidansheng
yidansheng

One of the most popular fragrances in the splash collection? It is interesting enough! A bold blend of watery and melony cucumber, a lot green floral, and some traces of aromatic notes (juniper berries), powdery and soft woods and big deal of musk. I don't remember that I've smelt something like this before. And I agree, it should be maximum unisex, not masculine only.

deepyb
deepyb

I like this fragrance!. It's clean, fresh, crispy. I can smell cucumber in it, but very lightly. The flowers (lily and freesia) and cactus make an amazing combination. The longevity and sillage are poor, but when I use it as a roomspray (feels like cursing...) I can enjoy it for a couple of hours. When I spray this on my clothes it has a great longevity but the next day it turns into an old and mouldy scent.
The bottle is huge! It's still half full after 4 years, unbelievable!

Broseph
Broseph

Wife always buy cucumber at market. I buy "Splash Cucumber" for gift to be sorry for spraying on her mother "Pure Poison". She does not like, tell me cucumber smells very bad! I am confuse. Why she every week buy cucumber at market if not liking to eat or smell?

Englishrose77
Englishrose77

This is absolutely perfect for men or women. It truly smells exactly like clean, crisp cucumbers , so fresh and clear that you can spray it all over. I 'm a woman, and I usually wear light, clean floral or citrus scents. I loved this right out of the bottle, and spray it all over. It's very light, but has incredible staying power without being the least bit overwhelming. I received a hug from a friend at 11:00 pm after having sprayed Cucumber on at 8:00am, and she exclaimed "wow, you smell so good, what IS that fragrance?!?" (And this is a woman who is very selective in her scents,and who hates heavy perfumes).
I get loads of compliments from men and women when I wear it, and it's a perfect summer fragrance; very clean and crisp.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Smells beautiful as a room spray. Unfortunately, on my skin when it settles it has an undertone of pee. Such a shame because the top notes are so cool and fresh.

[email protected]
nellyrlight@aol.com

it is unisex..like most of his splashes..they all are light, fresh, breezy, and lovely..my favorite is biscotti and ivy..want to get the fig..haven't had a chance yet..but they are such great value for indulgence!!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Lovely, crisp, light & refreshing scent. Perfect for an after shower mist or a go to scent to chillax....
I'm a woman and think smell lovely on me.

Inconsistent and inoffensive cologne. It smells like if you've dressed up your cucumber salad with a cheap and light floral perfume instead of olive oil and then poured the salad bowl over your head.

ticalica
ticalica

Whenever you are feeling hot, just spray this generously...

You will instantly cool down, as if u have been dipped in somewhat chilly water.

Bravo Marc Jacobs for making cucumbers stylish.

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

I love this body spray, it reminds me a lot of Pear Glace from VS, only better quality. This will always be a favorite of mine!

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

For men? I thought it was unisex. And I have the EdT, not the splash.

Anyway, gorgeous huge bottle, I've struggled through 1/3 now but today is give-up-day. To my nose the woods and flowers are the most appealing ..ish.. and the whole thing is sort of kind of interesting, but on me I get mainly cucumber on steroids with a wet dog hiding inside.

It's quite confusing with something that seems to be fresh and clean and elegant but at the same time the absolute opposite. Putting this on I certainly don't feel refreshed, but rather worried and put off.

Not my teacup, will try use it as room spray. Maybe.

I would have thought it could be chic on sportsy people who normally dont use a lot of perfume? Hope to god it works better on other skins ;)

greengrl
greengrl

Although I initially thought this was a unisex scent, like some of the other MJ splashes, I can see how this can be classified as men's. Upon first spraying you pick up on the cucumber note. After just a couple of minutes you start to smell the floral notes. This is a soft but still boyish scent. Its not as heavy as typical men's fragrances but its not as girly and floral as most women's scent. Its ideal for the warm weather.

billy.minmin
billy.minmin

The top notes are quite interesting and fresh. I love it. But unfortunately, it's not long lasting, just 2 hours on me. Now I know the reason why it came with the huge bottle.

alphala
alphala

I had the version for women. I love the smell of fresh cucumber - it's so clean and watery. I bought this EDT thinking it will be this nice fresh green cucumber smell, but it wasn't. It smells cucumberish in the beginning, but the drydown is awful - smells like some really really cheap fragrance. Something a little like mud O__o

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

I took an interest in Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber, and was suprised that anybody could even produce a fragrance based on it, since the fruit itself is so subtly scented. But obviously the perfumer cleverly incorporated notes to create something that feels and smells like it.

I'm shocked to find that this is actually 'for men' but I reckon this can be worn by both genders. For women who want something fresher and lighter - For men who just wanna smell cool.

The sweetness is a little cloying however, unlike most splashes you only need to apply this once.

sweetdj
sweetdj

I have been wanting to make the jump from cologne into the world of eau de toilette and I was glad that a close friend recommended Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber. I fell in love with it right away at the store after the first spray. I said to myself I finally found a light, sweet yet fresh and soothing perfume that can be worn everyday on any occasion. And friends, that was my 1st Eau de Toilette purchase and it was a great find. I have been getting compliments from friends on the perfume. Great value of quantity and quality for sure. Definitely unisex. Highly recommended for those into light yet fresh scented perfume without being too citrusy. Go Cucumber!

Nausicaä
Nausicaä

Refreshing and sweet.
I agree with Vertigo on the unisex and I also found it in the womens-section of the store.

I also think it's maybe a bit strong for a splash. Tried this on the opposite arm of Versace Vernesense, and Cucumber is many hours later much much scentier than the Vernesense.

Pretty & heavy big bottle (not green as in the picture).

vertigo
vertigo

Very nice!
At first cucumber only, then delicate flowers - lime blossom and freesia are clear.
Great lasting power - it takes many hours for the basenotes to fill in. I didn't expect such longevity.
Perfect for hot summer days.
It could easily be a unisex, in the shop where I tried it, it stood on the women's shelf.

adeline_chan_sy
adeline_chan_sy

A complex blend of floral and vegetal notes but the cucumber note has a more powdery musky quality to it rather than the watery aquatic you'd think it is.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.