Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia Marc Jacobs for women

Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia by Marc Jacobs is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia was launched in 2008. The fragrance features green notes, gardenia and musk.

Green Notes Gardenia Musk

Marc Jacobs
Mod Noir

Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia Fragrance Reviews

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

I can see why this is so well liked, it is light & green & delicate. I've purchased a 290/300ml bottle that I may have to keep for my grandaughter, my idea of Gardenia is the polar opposite of this, heavy, thick & enveloping. As I say, for those after a little more subtlety, it would be perfect.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

If I could, I would stock up on all of the Marc Jacobs Gardenia fragrances: Woman, Gardenia, Essence and Splash.
Unfortunately 3 out of these 4 are discontinued, and I was LUCKY to find half a bottle(150ml) of this Splash. I have this terrible feeling in my stomach that Marc Jacobs woman is also going to be discontinued soon, next to the oh so popular, colourful, fruity fleeting fragrances in the current MJ range, that are probably making a huge profit.

I got this Splash and it feels like one of my dreams came true. You must know this feeling if you've been hunting for a scent for so long, right? I like it a lot. It's got all the notes I absolutely love. I would compare it to Annick Goutal Un Matin d'Orage (20%) + (35%) water + (30%) ozonic notes + a splash of original MJ without tuberose (15%). I will be layering this with the original fragrance.

I wish I could get all of the Marc Jacobs splash fragrances, cotton, ivy, rain, grass, fig - all of those are my favourite scents in real life and I'm sadden I will never get my hands on these huge 300ml bottles :(

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

Fresh and green like spring morning dew! Is it what gardenia smells like... I am not sure actually!
Really that is wonderful fragrance! Energizing, feminine, uplifting and finally lasting 5/6 hours! I didn't expect that much of a splash!

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I just got a sample of this. It is a pretty scent, very spring/summer. Extremely light for me, this is like a Bath & Body Mist. I thought the green notes would've been a bit more pronounced but not at all.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

A summer beauty! Light, green, sweet and musky! I love the fact that it comes in a huge bottle as well. Splash it on or spray it on - it's just so perfect for hot and humid climates. Very refreshing, and the musk isn't so musky that it's cloying. It's perfect for daywear and is inoffensive, so it's very work friendly.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

MARC JACOBS – SPLASH GARDENIA MIST

This is the one of the most beautiful and ethereally delicate white floral aquatic greens I have ever encountered. It’s like meditating in a moist tropical garden on a misty morning just after an early spring rain shower. Juicy ripe clementines and subtle yuzu mingle with dew drenched, silky smooth greens seamlessly blended into bewitchingly heady gardenia blossoms and tranquil water lilies with everything resting on an understated base of elegantly clean musk.

This composition has not a trace of soapiness in the flowers, acridity in the citrus, or sharpness in the greens. No overdone animalics to impart any pungency. Not a bit of cloying over-sweetness or foodiness. Absent any indoles or traces of overripe sourness in the fruit. This is perfectly balanced, impeccably pure, tenderly refined pristine floral splendor. Lasts 6-7 hours in unobtrusively sophisticated zen-like serenity on my skin.

I feel so lucky to derive the positive attributes from every single note in this gorgeous composition. I receive numerous compliments from both men and women when I wear it. Women ask to try it on their skin from my little travel spritzer. Men want to know what it is. My husband adores this one on me. I am absolutely enchanted by this gem.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This bottle is indeed huge - it is actually 300ml!! Very reasonably priced for the size - about $140 NZD (that makes around $100 USD). It is only EDT though so it may need some more liberal appliction. In so saying, I found it very long lasting on me.

About the scent - the top notes are very green. As it dries down it gets a bit softer. It's pretty linear - all about the gardenia, as expected. I found it very similar to Beyond Paradise (Estee Lauder).

i am usually a sucker for gardenia but won't be buying this one - it lack the softness and creaminess I look for in a white floral. This is way too green for me.

lucifera
lucifera

first i was dyin to try it but omg the drydown allmost made me wanna vomit! disgusting green notes and gardenia just doesnt do it for me

vertigo
vertigo

This is a very pretty gardenia scent!
The gardenia here is really green, transparent and delicate. I like it a lot.

Quite different from Osmo Scents Gardenia Royal by Il Profvmo. Not so intensive and dense, but also lasts long.

The bottle is huge! Somewhat 250 ml?! :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc Jacobs Splash Gardenia by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.