Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women

Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Juicy and youthful Oh Lola! was launched in summer 2011. Oh Lola! fragrance is designed to refresh the upcoming hot summer days, described as "lively, playful, irresistible, stylish and cheerful. "

The fragrance, signed by Ann Gottlieb, is blended from fresh and sweet fruity tones, together with floral accords of peony and velvety background of vanilla. The notes include wild strawberry, raspberry, pear, peony, sandalwood and vanilla.

The signature Lola bottle has retained its original design, updated with pink color palette. The young actress Dakota Fanning is the face of the campaign shot by Juergen Teller. Oh Lola! is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Oh Lola! was created by Ann Gottlieb, Calice Becker and Yann Vasnier.

Wild Strawberry Raspberry Pear

Magnolia Peony Cyclamen

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille

Oh Lola! Sunsheer
BCBG Max Azria

Oh Lola! Fragrance Reviews

Centsless
Centsless

I absolutely ADORE this perfume for hot, humid days when I just want to smell fresh, clean and happy! It is a people pleaser that won't bother anyone around you since it is fairly light. It lasts all day if I spray it on my skin and clothes. The combination of juicy fruit and florals feels refreshing, and reminds me of a fruity shampoo <3

I like this perfume but that's because I like all fruity perfumes.I get strong strawberry at the first notes and lots of magnolia in the middle notes.it's very fresh and fruity.actually I thought I smelt some litchi or apple too,but whatever it is,it's fruity and sweet like bubble gum.
I don't want to talk about poor projection,rather I want to comment on the advertisement!I mean a girl sitting and holding this perfume over her legs(hm,not exactly legs)and considering that the flowers on bottle look like some part of women's body...what they wanted to say?applying this perfume,that part of women will smell like a fruity cocktail?this is terrible and shameful!I prefer sticking to Escada if I want a fruity perfume.

ceecee474
ceecee474

I am so surprised that others are getting a dry down with this....I sprayed liberally, it smelled sweet and fruity-made me smile-then slightly sour berry smell (still nice) then, literally, NOTHING. Gone after 25 minutes. Nose buried in flesh smelled no trace of scent. I feel like Marc Jacobs is giggling about pulling one over on Me! Won't try another of his.

everglade_sb
everglade_sb

I like this scent better than the original lola. I found it more youthful and fresh. I switched from Lise Watier desirable to this scent, and I do love it.

This said, I don't think I've found my signature scent in Oh Lola! I think now that the bottle is almost gone, it's time to move on.

Tayyles
Tayyles

It probably has a terrible longevity as a "eau de parfum" but this perfume's scent just makes me feel happy and comfortable, reminds me of the country part, riversides and a sunny summer days at a flower field, just a sniff from it on a gloomy day then it would really cheer me up and that's probably how this perfume still keeps me liking it even with it longevity. If Marc just probably made it more long lasting then I can safely say, I'll be using this perfume forever.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

دلمان نمی آید تا مقدادری از این ککتل میوه ها که بصورت یک کلاه در میسر چیدمان و طراحی زیبای خود در دستان این خانم به ارمغان میبرند.

MiuMiuKitten
MiuMiuKitten

Oh dear :/ I really thought I would like this. After reading the notes and reviews I was hoping for a fresh, light strawberry scent. Well, it's light alright! The notes sounded so lovely but alas, this is so diluted I can't even smell it. At first spray it smells like a fruity shampoo, but then 10 minutes later I can't detect it at all.
I blind bought this in 100ml/3.4oz on sale, I'm hoping I can return it if not I might put it up for sale/swap here. Always try before you buy people!

henney93
henney93

I really wanted to like it, but just like any other Marc Jabobs perfumes- right after I spray it on me, I DONT SMELL IT ANYMORE!
it's like it's all gone! and when I ask someone else to "sniff me" cause I know that you usually cannot smell yourself, no one notices any smell....

same goes with other perfumes by Marc Jacobs I have tested on me. My mom uses Dot and I don't smell it after she sprays it, same with honey. nothing O_O.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

this is perfect for spring and summer!
very very light and fresh!
smells like a strawberry milk shake with notes of fresh spring flowers!
very pretty scent!

mjd83
mjd83

Just got my sample of OH, Lola! in this morning. It is such a soft wonderful fragrance. It reminds me of a fresh, bright spring day. I will definitely be purchasing a full bottle as soon as possible.

Lexxy
Lexxy

I found a quote from the movie Mean Girls appropriate for this review~ "You smell like a baby prostitute"

lol but seriously, Eh not really into this one. It's not bad but I don't like it enough to keep it. Opening is nice and fresh but ends up smelling like powdered peony. Def not something I need or want in my collection. So many other ones I would choose over this. My man didn't like it at all eaither, said it did nothing for him, "not sexy" were his exact words.

gawerika
gawerika

Oh...what a joy this understated fragrance is!! At last I have added this to my collection after contemplation I succumb as I am yet to encounter a fragrance this fresh, inoffensive, soft yet present & femio. It never fails to evoke cheerfulness & youthfulness with every spritz. Silage is within an arms length and last about 10 hrs on my skin. I get the most compliments on this fragrance this worth all the money spent.

Khariq
Khariq

I need this!

katiesimpsonhair
katiesimpsonhair

I am now on my third bottle of this after finishing my last bottle i told myself i would try some different ones but after a year of not owning it and re sniffing it i cant get enough and i realize how much i love it so a new bottle is on its way!! its soft and sweet with a warm custard,creamy vanilla with floral and fruitiness that smells like you could eat it and is more noticeable when your skin is warm. I love it its a comforting summer smell and a must have for me.

This is very very pretty scent considering it contains raspberry note. There is no overwhelming sweetness. Really subtle, lovely summer composition.
I get nice fruity sweetness and slight floral aroma from this perfume.
Cute, youthful and tender.

Nurnazirah
Nurnazirah

for those who like soft, sweet and powdery scent..this is one of the best perfume. it is long lasting from morning till evening. love it!

This is surprisingly very pretty, not as sweet or girlie as one might believe..I like the fact that although it goes on juicy fresh, it goes to a floral heart that is feminine, and really captivating! I don't care much for the plasticky flowers, but I like the perfume a lot!! The drydown is sweet and warm..nice..
I don't find it to smell plasticky like the first Lola, or generic or soapy..very pretty!! Could be for any age group really...

Penelope17
Penelope17

One of the lesser talked about perfumes by MJ I feel like but it deserves all the credit it gets!
Both 50 and 100 ML have great bottles and it SMELLS SO GOOD.

My friend told me it reminded her of some soap which is a touch true but until she mentioned it I never made that connection myself.

Great perfume for spring and summer and whenever you are in a good mood! :D

Fruity floral laundry soap first on. Soapy notes die off and it's a very vanilla-based fruit with zingy, effervescent notes, as advertised. A fun, easy to wear summer scent for all ages, actually. Manages to escape feeling too young by the balancing sandalwood/vanilla in the base.

jackiec87
jackiec87

I love this fragrance I think its light and sweet but not sickeningly sweet. My only problem with it is the longevity of it, it barley last an hour on me. It's such a disappointment because it's a beautiful scent but you have to constantly reapply.

kay0981
kay0981

This fragrance is my definition of happiness! Bright, youthful, and uplifting; Oh Lola! is a sweeter, shier sister of the original Lola, which focuses primarily on rose and spiced fruity accords. The two share some similarities, but I find Oh Lola! to be lighter and more sparkling, and much easier to wear and enjoy.

The opening is vibrant and fruity, loaded with delicious accords of fresh strawberries, raspberries and pears. It smells so happy and youthful, and instantly puts a smile on your face. Then, the composition flows into its heart, which offers an unusual range of florals, including delicate magnolia, fresh peony and soft cyclamen. I particularly enjoy this part of Oh Lola! - it's soft, sweet, distinctively floral with some fruity undertones. After a while, the composition shifts into an intriguing drydown, which reveals the more grown up, sophisticated side of Oh Lola! It's warm and inviting, enriched with sandalwood and spiced up with tonka bean.

Despite being categorized as a fruity floral, this fragrance is not generic at all – I actually think it has a lot of character. It's a very unique, complex, interesting composition, and I really love how it evolves and matures over time – from a sparkling fruity opening to a floral-woodsy drydown.It's a truly beautiful scent captured in a gorgeous, flamboyant bottle; I really love this perfume, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a vibrant, youthful fragrance to liven up the summer days :)
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Allydefleur
Allydefleur

Femininity captured in a bottle! Just gorgeous :*)

Princess
Princess

This perfume lasted under 30 minutes on me..

Top notes are very nice, cheerful and fresh. However, after an hour it is pure powdery. Well, I would even say that my new loose powder smells better. What a shame, cause Marc Jacobs bottles are WOW! And I would like very much to have some of his fragrances, but unfortunately, so far I have not discovered any that I would like enough to wear it. Ahhh... But I don't give up hope! My bathroom shelf is waiting for Marc Jacobs future nice fragrance in WOW bottle.

Update: I've tested it for the second time, in warmer weather, but I got the same impression as before. At first is is clean and soapy and later it is powdery. All in all, too delicate for me.

Update2: Too much magnolia.

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

I actually don't really like this. I am a big fan all kinds of fragrances, including far sweeter than this, so that's not the problem. I love Oh Lola Sunsheer, but not Oh Lola! I don't know what I don't like about it, I just don't.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Oh Lola is nice, but in my opinion it's quite generic. It's worth trying, and pleasant to wear, but probably not one I'll be purchasing a full bottle of. There isn't any wow factor here for me; it doesn't have that sparkle that I crave in fragrances of this kind. That said, Oh Lola is a decent fragrance, pleasant, feminine, fruity, and sweet. There's more of a floral element here than with other fruity-florals I've smelled, making it a bit less juvenile in presentation. It's a good casual or office scent for a woman of nearly any age.

cheeseplease
cheeseplease

Not quite as sweet as Britney Spears' Fantasy, but still a gorgeous, feminine fragrance. I'm a big fan of the sweet stuff, and this is a combination of the fruity, the floral and the sweet. Drives my man crazy. Absolutely worth the price tag. Doesn't last quite as long as twenty four hours, but it's a fantastic fragrance for nights out, dinners and other special occasions. Alternatively, wear it daily but reapply in the evening. This was the first perfume I ever wanted and it was definitely worth the wait (it was a Christmas gift). Two thumbs up!

lovespells
lovespells

My older sister used to wear this all the time, and that's why I think I got into it. I love it when fragrances are fruity, sweet and floral, and this is like the PERFECT match. I love it, fits everyone in my opinion.

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

The first time I smelled this perfume I didn’t think there was much special about it. After reading reviews on other fragrances, I found myself reading about this one :P People seemed to think it was very fruity, and as they are the scents I tend to gravitate towards, I decided to re-test it ^^ When I smelled it a second time I quite liked it and put it on my want list C:

I bought it a month or so ago and it’s been sitting on my dresser waiting to be worn. As it seems to be a more summery fragrance, I didn’t want to wear it just yet as I’m in the colder months (or what’s meant to be the warmer months but it’s still cold >.<). This morning, however, I decided to give it a go.

The opening was very fruity, the main note I smelled being raspberry. I wondered why I’d not worn it yet as at that point it was very juicy and fresh. But about half an hour later it dried down to a soft floral. I’m not sure which flower was most prominent (peony and magnolia maybe?), but I did not like it as much as when I first applied it :( I could smell it on me and I didn’t want to be close to anybody. Not because it was unappealing, just because it settled too floral for my liking and it didn’t feel right (on me) xD. If it stayed light and fruity with the sweet raspberry it would probably be one of my favourites. I guess the bottle is a big flower though (I didn’t really like it but it grew on me), so I probably should have forgotten about it after I tested it the first time. It is a nice scent, just disappointing for me because I loved the opening so much D: Not sure about the lasting power as I kind of wanted it to fade haha :P It didn’t last all day though so you might need to reapply.

I guess if you’re considering this one make sure you test it on your skin before buying and see whether you like the dry down as this scent definitely will change throughout the day. It is pleasant, I just personally find it a little too floral. I dislike floral scents though so don’t think this is one big cyclamen, magnolia and peony mess! I’m sure many people would love this and I’ll try it again when the weather is warmer and see how it goes :)

Hope this helps! :3

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

I tried this at the store and i really loved it at first spray but after like 10 minutes my body chemistry just didnt work with it and it now smells like plastic on my skin. Maybe it will work for you. =]

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

The notes would indicate that I would have loved this perfume, but it was simply not meant to be. An absolutely stunning bottle that would compliment any perfume collection, a centerpiece even! (I had the 100 ml). Unfortunately the lasting power was NON EXISTENT, & I mean literally... the worst of any perfume I have ever tried. I couldn't even get 30 minutes out of it. For the price tag attached, it is most definitely not worth it. I managed to sell my bottle at a loss but that's the price one pays for continuing to blind buy & never learning from the disappointments it can bring. I just thought it looked too pretty to let me down, Even the scent itself wasn't that great. I wouldn't even say I liked it. It wasn't awful but there was just nothing good about it! Even if it had some decent staying power I doubt I would have kept it in the end.

amandaj1024
amandaj1024

I just opened a magazine sample of this and I think I am in love. This is normally not my type, as I don't usually care for super sweet fruity scents, and I find the pink bottle with the giant flower to be completely hideous, but this little piece of paper that smells sweet, soft, and aquatic is amazing. I don't know if the real stuff smells like this, or if I should buy such a fruity scent in the middle of October, but I want it! Now I want to try the rest of Marc Jacobs.

Scout
Scout

Sweet and thin and tasty. You can douse yourself in it and you'll not offend. Once I learned to accept the universe of fruity, I actually started to like smelling like a Sweet-Tart candy. Sometimes in a world of grown-up responsibilities, you need to just have some fun!

Beautyx
Beautyx

MMMmm I love this perfume so much! Definitely in my top 10 :) It seem to attract alot of male attention when i use it, i need to invest in the bigger bottle lol.

schokolade
schokolade

pretty pear and light berries. attractive but too common. if you want a safe bet, try it. but if you are a challenge person, it would be boring.

lizzie81
lizzie81

To me this fragrance is VERY sweet on first blast, it is a sugar sweet not a vanilla sweet although I see that vanilla is in the ingredients I really am not getting it.

Shortly afterwards this turns into a light floral, with the sugar clinging on. It also gives off a slightly powdery feel with a hint of summer cut grass, this cut grass becomes more apparent as it wears and is my favourite part of the whole thing.

Overall though it is a watery and weak and very uninspired light SWEET floral, sorry, I hate leaving negative reviews but I just don't get this one at all? It smells exactly like furnature polish from my childhood (we must've used a floral one). I have tried to like the Marc Jacobs line, but I am just not getting the fuss??? the bottles are fantastic but it seems that's all there is to them unfortunatley. Well I am going to give it one more go and try the new 'Honey' one as the bottle is amazing!!....wish me luck :) xx

nellychick31
nellychick31

I am in love with this delicious fruity-floral scent! The juicy raspberry and pear top notes are so refreshing, and the floral heart is lovely. I also enjoy the sweetness that the vanilla adds to the base of the perfume. Oh Lola is a must-have fragrance for summer - not overpowering and the perfect combination of fruity, floral and sweet. I will definitely be purchasing a full size after my sample runs out

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

I could not say this perfume is one of my favourites, but I really enjoy wearing it.

slobberchops
slobberchops

lovely perfume
I find it opens like strawberries,champers and cream,this sadly only lasts 10 mins,then it goes into a fizzy sparkly bubbles up your nose fruity floral,i find this lasts a couple of hours and then I thought its gone,but it comes back !!! its one of those perfumes ou think,i need to top up,then,you get a lovely fruity creamy whiff,i put it on at 7 pm and I could smell it at 6 am the next morning,very light,whiff bursts lovely perfume,perfect for daytime

tophcam
tophcam

Young, fruity, slightly floral. The perfect summer fragrance. There's not a lot of scrutinizing to do because the perfume isn't meant to be complicated! :)

Rachey101
Rachey101

Smells too similar to the first 'Lola'. I have both and can only slightly smell a difference. The smell isn't overly new or exciting - 6/10

missemss
missemss

I love the gentle floral subtle smell and the packaging is amazing the best bottle perfume ever but it was disappointing that the longevity is very small

rita.m
rita.m

عطر جميل وناعم
سويت فلورال
انثوي بلفعل
very nice

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

The bottle is so gorgeous! It'd look nice on my dresser. Shame that it smells like air freshener, the floral kind. Blech!

Only lasts 5 minutes...such a disappointment

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I must admit that not many marc jacobs fragrances have worked for me but I love his perfume bottles.For some reason when I see them I think of old classic movies like my fair lady,sabrina and gigi.His fragrances I would describe as quirky and I mean that as a compliment.I am one of those women who are stuck in a time warp and I love wearing retro clothes and listening to big band although I'm in my early 30's.The old hollywood glamour era is so appealing to me.Women actually had some class compared to women nowadays.Now I am not saying that marcs fragrances are super classy and elegant but to me they are feminine and are kind of different compared to most scents on the market.You can tell a marc jacobs fragrance and when I see one of his bottles I just have to smile.This Oh Lola fragrance actually works on me.I would compare this to Bright crystal but this is sweeter and smoother without that harsh sharpness and the drydown has a soft vanillic sweetness.This smells like the girl next door sweet but flirty!I think of the movie Funny face with audrey hepburn and the part where they sing about the color PINK!If you want a pink fragrance this is it!This is fresh ,sweet with a touch of elegance and if your a little quirky like me give this a try.When Im not in my tropical maxi boho mood this is what I would reach for with a50's or 60's vintage purse a sheer floral bow blouse and a few sprays of PINK OH LOLA!The other marc jacobs that I wear is the marc jacobs signature that smells like gardenia.That scent reminds me of what the lady's in My Fair Lady at the horse race would have worn.Pure black and white classy elegance!These are my favourite Marc Jacobs fragrances.

Shimone
Shimone

I've had Oh Lola for a while and totally forgot about it.....I found it last night in a makeup bag and left it out so I could remember to wear it! Well I got up early this morning took a shower,sprayed on Oh Lola and ran a couple of errands. I got home and sat down with my daughter to watch Doc McStuffins for the millionth time and I kept getting wafts of something that smelled soooo good! I immediately asked my daughter have you been in mommy's perfume again and she said no....at the same moment I got a call and when I went to answer the phone I realized it was me that smelled good! Oh Lola smells exactly how it's described fresh fruity tones,peony,and sandalwood with a velvety vanilla background....very pretty and delightful!

perfumeglam87

This smells just like victoria's secret hard to get body mist lol omg victoria's secret copied this! I have them both!

lu.scopel
lu.scopel

The best.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I love this scent. It's fresh, sweet, and feminine. There is just the right amount of sweetness for it to stay fresh. Even some hint of floral is detectable.

I don't personally feel like it's "for teenagers" or whatever. I think that this perfume suits me very well(I'm 24) and I get compliments too :)And hey, no need for age label on it.

christy28
christy28

This is really nice scent for me. It's sweet and fruity and a little bit floral. The sweetness of it is doesn't too over. Strongly recommended this for youth or teenage girls. Even man also like this scent.

alisestatute
alisestatute

Smells like flower paradise!

magdach7
magdach7

I love it. It so sweel but with something fresh and sparkling in the backgroung.
The lasting power is just amazing. One of my favourite.

seajayforever
seajayforever

I have a sample of this, and wore it several times, and it was so forgettable apparently I reached for it a lot because I couldn't remember what it was like on me. I was excited each time thinking I was going to wear a new scent, the remembered I had already worn it.
This fragrance was VERY light on me. I kept getting small smells of it throughout the day and it reminded me of J.lo's still. Now that could be totally wrong, but on me that's what I kept smelling. I won't purchase this perfume but I wasn't disgusted or anything.

kasiarog
kasiarog

I simply love this! Even though it's nothing innovative, it just makes me think of spring and summer. It's fresh and still sweet and light. Sillage and longevity are all right.

I expected it to smell like bubblegum. Instead it smelled like peony, pear and a general "berry" sort of artificial flavoring. Minutes later it smelled like nothing at all.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

GORGEOUS balance of fruity and floral on me :) The sweetness of this is a bit much at first, but it fades quickly and then what's left is this adorable concoction of raspberry, white flowers and vanilla. So feminine, young but not TOO young (if that makes sense) and a scent I'd wear in all seasons to be honest. I think Oh Lola would have it's place at a Summer picnic, a dinner out with friends in Winter, in the office and at home!

Marc Jacobs has redeemed himself in my eyes. I adore Daisy and that's one perfume I'll never be without. However when it came to the original Lola (which I ended up selling soon after I bought it) and 'Dot', I was really disappointed. They weren't anything like I'd hoped they would be...however Oh Lola is even more beautiful then I thought it could possibly be after disliking MJ's last two fragrances so much.

On a final note, I agree with other reviewers when it comes to comparing Justin Bieber's Someday (or whatever it is lol) to ANY designer fragrance...just don't do it. It's like comparing Avon perfumes to Guerlain, or Priceline brand perfumes (ie Models Prefer) to Dior. It just shouldn't happen hahaha.

Vampiris
Vampiris

i wanted it for a while, however i did not get it straight away..because i was more into the bottle than the scent..

after trying the scent for a few times, i got a 50ml EDP bottle last week..

Oh Lola is fruity with a hint of freshness and sweetness which makes it lighter than Lola..it's youthful and very girly..Spring in the bottle..

however, i got tired of it quickly, the sillage and longevity is poor as a EDP..lasts maximum 3-5 hours..considering most of my favorite fragrances/EDP can last 12 hours plus on my skin..Oh Lola is really EDT quality to me..it also smells a little bit plastic to my nose which is why I can't put it on my like list..

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

oh lola, you smell sooo good! fresh and girly

I am laughing at the note "raspberry effervescent tablet" listed for Marc Jacobs OH, LOLA! The scent does remind me of an artificially fruit-flavored soda pop. It's less sweet than that, but the basic idea is conveyed all the same. Reddish berries. Could be raspberries. Could be gaspberries. Could be strawberries. Could be bogberries.

I read somewhere that Ann Gottlieb takes credit for what might be termed "the fruity turn" at Bath & Body Works. All of those fruit flavors apparently emerged with her encouragement and under her creative direction. Here, for Marc Jacobs, Gottlieb has collaborated with two other big noses (why it took three is a mystery to me... Calice Becker AND Yann Vasnier? WHAT????) to produce a fragrance in which the fruits have been given much more emphasis than the abstract flowers. The overall effect reminds me rather of the Victoria Secret Secret Garden line of (highly synthetic) fruity eaux de toilette, in particular the one named STRAWBERRIES & CHAMPAGNE.

To me, OH, LOLA! smells less appealing than most of the BBW bath flavors. From a business perspective, it probably does not matter much what went into the bottle, since the decorative plastic flower cap appears to be why people are buying the fragrances of the house of Marc Jacobs these days.

Not for me.

madmax78
madmax78

I bought this about 5 minutes after I smelt it for the first time, it was beautiful. Unfortunately though the smell doesn't last very long on me at all, I was gutted and ended up selling it.

maeculpa
maeculpa

Oh Lola...! You drink champagne and it tastes just like Cherry Cola....or maybe Ribena.

I was a bit appalled at the bottle when it came out just before Christmas (the orignal Lola). It reminded me of the Eoin McLove from Father Ted album cover, where a grown man wears a babygrow and carries a rattle to appeal to grannies everywhere. This is designed as a failsafe buy for your teenage daughter she'll love it. Squirted some on and thought yep, ribena. I'm such a snob.

Then my lovely sister sent me a massive bottle of it in a gift set and every time I wear it people love it. It is more like diluted ribena. I do like berries (love cassis). It is inoffensive and pretty, nice for summer. Nothing special really apart from the ridiculous bottle that I have grown to love.

piluna
piluna

Yes! This is a sweet flower bouquet. It has fruity sweetness and flowery vanilla mixed with light sandelwood, peyony and pear. I can smell the strawberry, rasberry and florals all mixed into a wonderful summer scent.

This is not sticky or sickly sweet. But a fresh light floral fruity, with vanilla and strawberry's. A good spring/summertime scent :)

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

I got this for my 20th birthday - the last days of summer 2011. But it really reminds me of late spring and early summer. Sunny days, fruit gardens, berries and joy. Charming and playful scent, lovely bottle.

atjiong
atjiong

This is an OK perfume for me. I don't get why everyone says its fruity. It smells more floral to me, more like a rose kinda scent. I don't use it that often. I'd say its 6/10. Not my fave, just okay.

xVal
xVal

I always wanted to try this fragrance, and finally did.
It's very fresh and fruity, I can smell the strawberry the most. :)
I really like this one, awesome for spring and summer!
Lasts even after I wash my neck and my hands.

hadew1
hadew1

While I know that fruity sweet things might not be considered particularly sophisticated, I really like Oh Lola! To heck with sophistication!
The fruity top notes are fresh, not candied, but don't last long on my skin. Peony and magnolia are the notes I find most prominent upon drydown, although sandalwood and vanilla do eventually emerge. Nine hours after spraying, I'm still getting some VERY faint pear, but mostly magnolia, peony and vanilla. It's very nice, with good (not great) longevity and low sillage. I think it's an inoffensive scent that could certainly be worn to the office (or school, depending). The sweetness in mine comes from the magnolia and vanilla, not the fruit, which keeps it from smelling like a cheap body store fragrance.
Overall, I can definitely see myself wearing Oh Lola! on a regular basis, though probably not for special occasions; it is feminine, but not particularly sultry.

sage12345
sage12345

LOVEEEE it! amazing!

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

Oh Lola it's simply... Ooooooooooh!! :)
At first I felt in love with the bottle.. wow!! what a beautiful design..
Then, after reading all the reviews, I decided that I have to try OH Lola.. I must say, I am in loooooove with this perfume, it is so special, girly and sweet, but not in a sticky way.. I always get good compliments when I wore it..

Livious
Livious

i'm loving this perfume for summer, it's fresh, young and playful. and it's not too sweet or powdery.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I like this scent far more than the original Lola perfume but I still wouldn't purchase this one either. The florals in this perfume bother me and I think that this scent would smell better if the scent had different flowers in it. The drydown was awesome though, smelled like light powdery vanilla. Needless to say I wouldn't purchase this but it was ok while it lasted.
And I absolutely LOVE the lola bottles!

Seaweed840220
Seaweed840220

I absolutely love this perfume. My mom loves it as well. It smells fruity and floral at the same time and it is not overpowering, which is definitely appropriate for teenager/young adult. The only problem is that it really doesn't last that long.
But the bottle is just absolutely beautiful and so adorable.

Britt005
Britt005

i'm one of those suckers that loves everything Mr.Jacobs touches and so does it go for this perfume...

in the beginning the floral notes like the peony and the cyclamen are most overwhelming,after a while you get the vanilla and the raspberries through.

it's a really girly fragrance that makes you just smile when you smell it.
the bottle design is in my opinion a bit "too much" but it definitely suits the floral and feminine aspects of the scent!

missyumyum
missyumyum

In my opinion this perfume isn't candy sweet at all it's very floral with a hint of sweetness I agree with the reviewer below me that the peony stands out and that this is very youthfull, I do like this perfume it just irritates my nose a bit , that's doesn't mean this will irritate you I'm just not used to wearing floral scents , will update my review when I have worn it several more times

Lozza16
Lozza16

I remember testing this at an airport whilst looking round the shops and loved the smell. It was fresh,fruity and sophisticated. But for me it's pretty expensive.

rebecca_97
rebecca_97

I got myself a sample of this early this morning, 6 hours later I can smell it still, and it's really beautiful!

I can best describe it as a youthful, floral/fruity smell. The smell is quite soft so the perfume has a sort of delicate feel to it. I think it's definitely for a younger woman, I can't explain why, it just feels that way.

Because of it's floral scent, I'd say it's more suited to spring or summer wear. But other than that I think you could wear it anywhere!

wind83
wind83

it is the perfume for a high classy girl or teen. it smells good, fruity but soft not strong, i like it..

i think it it gone fir next 2-4 hours.

i gave this 7.5 / 10.

linzilou92
linzilou92

I hated the original Lola fragrance, Its just smelt all wrong on me but I really love this one. I suggest trying both out as they really are quite different. This begins as a gorgeous fruity scent but settles into a lovely mature fragrance.

Smunky
Smunky

I love Lola, but I do not love this. I have a sample vial so I sprayed it on this morning, and after a few minutes walked into our kitchen. The smell of one of those flower-scented floor cleaners was in the air, so I thought my husband had given me an early Christmas surprise and washed the floors. Nope. It was me. I like the smell of a clean floor, but I don't necessarily want to smell like that myself.

KepasaTimon
KepasaTimon

I like this smell and the bottle, but my boyfriend say that this perfume so predictable and not interesting, and he was right, but I still like the smell, it nice and light fragrance.

Cecza
Cecza

This perfume is absolutely gorgeous! I hate the original Lola, it's very loud, sour and synthetic but this one is a nice, girly sweet thing :) I use it around the whole year and I want to share my secret with you :) During fall and winter I spray it on vanilla body lotion and it's divine this way! I recomend Vanillary from Lush because it's not this deep vanilla, but a bit fruity vanilla! Try it guys, really worth it!

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

It's very sour and the first thing that came to my mind was the strawberry (dried strawberries.)
It smells great and it is a bit pricey but other than that I encourage you to get it.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i've just got marc jacobs rollerball trio, and i tried Oh Lola this evening, so maybe it's too soon to review but here's what i thought about it.

For me, it's like fresher sister of Taylor Swift's Enchanted. Their top notes are different, but they're smell alike, but Enchanted is heavier, more elegant and louder.

Enchanted win for the price, but Oh Lola win for it's softness and better dry down :)

onlyonline
onlyonline

I absolutely adore this!!!!!

rainydays293
rainydays293

Nice enough, a bit too powdery on me though.

julieanneh
julieanneh

Nope don't like this one. Too powdery smelling, reminds me of Wonderstruck. Powdery babies bottoms, just less syrupy than Taylors. Costs a bomb too. If you like powdery perfumes go get a cheapy, heaps out there.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

So chick! Got it as a bonus to one of my purchases. Smells on pears a lot, a bit soapy after a while though. Since I'm not 16 anymore, this perfume is not my style but I don't mind keeping it. So do I like this frag or not?
Definately YES, I DO - probably Dakota is a guilty one about it :)
P.S. Did Justing Bieber steal this flower idea for his perfume?

carolinedb
carolinedb

True, a bit generic, but still yummy. It has sort of the same quality as Viva La Juicy...almost a candied, sugar syrup smell. This one is much more fruity, though. Smells nothing like the original Lola to me. The original Lola is heavy and cloying. This one is light and unoffensive. Would I buy it? No. Would I accept it as a gift? Sure.

icingsugar
icingsugar

This is a really fresh and uplifting summer scent. It reminds me of sunny days going strawberry picking. The lasting power is average, around 3 hours, better than daisy eau so fresh but not as long lasting as the original lola. probably my fav mj scent.

nola.lee
nola.lee

This is by far my fav scent! It's so clean & refreshing & pretty.

kvety
kvety

To start off with, i am an absolute FAN of MJ fragrances. Daisy is my forever favourite and it was my wedding perfume so it will always remind me of the special day.. Loved apple too, eventhough i never actually bought a full bottle, i may still do so..

Oh Lola... Asked for this for Xmas last year after a colleague wore the original Lola and i really liked the smell but did not want to copy her totally... And yes, it is beautiful and the first smell is fresh and flowery... I used it but somehow it seem to evaporate and not last on my skin... eventhough that is normally a good sign, i found it a little boring and it never got as many comments as i get with other fragrances...

So, i have given it away... Also, every time i wore it i could not stop myself singing that song.... you know the one i mean...

"Her name was Lola, she was a show girl..."

Got you started now? :)

MsYvette
MsYvette

To me, Oh Lola! is a fun and flirty fragrance that perfectly suits feminine and coquette personalities in high school and college. The ad with Dakota is a good illustration of how it smells. I would say that it falls under the fruity-floral category. It's sweet, but not syrupy or sickly at all.

I do like it and I enjoy the fact that I don't have anything similar to it. But it's quite weak when it comes to sillage and longevity. I get no more than 4 hours of wear on this, even when layered over lotion. It also seems to lack the complex development that I look for in fragrances; it opens with lovely raspberry and pear notes and then has a slight hint of synthetic vanilla and tonka bean, but that's all I get.

Again, I think it's a pretty scent. I did receive this as a gift, so I guess the question is, would I purchase this myself? Probably not. However, I think this would be a great gift to buy for a younger gal who wants to transition from body sprays to eaux de parfums.

alannah93
alannah93

i got a tester of this today, don't get me wrong it's a beautiful scent but it doesn't last long and it's very weak if i bought this i would be spraying it 20 times a day so i knew it was still on me. definitely a spring fragrance, i prefer the original lola it's a lot stronger and keeps the scent all day long.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

This is really nice for summer. It doesn't last long though..

Shinbin
Shinbin

I took a chance on holidays and got this perfume on discount in lanzarote. i was going through my strawberry/raspberry phase of perfumes even though you cant smell it in this much but i still love the vanilla and pear in it.. so i grew to love it eventually.

10% discount of it 50ml 36 euros cant go wrong with that.. :D

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Gave me a headache.. didn't seem to last very long either..this is a perfume that i like smelling on OTHER PEOPLE instead myself...will not be repurchasing..

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

pretty disign, frugty, but not longlasting, i can say shortlasting....bug minus

jessica.rios
jessica.rios

I JUST GOT THIS AND I LOVE IT!!, SO FRESH CLEAN AND SEXY! IS A PERFUME I CAN CALL NAUGHTY & NICE :) OR THATS HOW I FEEL WHEN IM WEARING IT! LOVE LOVE THE BOTTLE!! BEAUTIFULL BOTH PERFUME & BOTTLE!!

ALSO LOVE THE ORIGINAL LOLA! THAT ONE IS STRONG, FOR WHEN YOU FEELING! VERY BAD GAL I USE LOLA!
BUT OH LOLA IS FRESH! SWEET NICE! AND SEXY! I CANT WAIT FOR LOLA #3 CAUSE I SEE I LIKE THEM SO MUCH! :)

kkk
kkk

I am so in love with the bottle, very spectacular. As I like 'Lola' and 'Daisy eau so fresh' I tried this one on my skin.
At the beginning it is so sharp fruity-juicy, very nice raspberry with a hint of magnolia and peony. LOVELY, very youthful and sweet - love it! One hour later it is still nice like a luxurious peony/vanilla soap wich makes my feel 'clean' but it's not so fruity anymore - much to my regret...and....sorry, that's all... I would adore the scent if the top notes lasted longer, the first 10 minutes was fantastic! On me Oh Lola is very-very LIGHT and disappears in a minute(so waste of money).
In my opinion the original Lola is better because it has a character. Maybe OhL just too naive to my taste.
I am so disappointed!

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

"Oh Lola! Why so generic?!"

I think my expectations for this one were too high. I was dazzled by the bottle, intrigued by the controversy surrounding its celebrity endorser, and developed a craving for those scrumptious-sounding notes!

The real deal (at least from my point of smell): Typical floral fruity. Really nothing special at all. It's nice, but perfumes like The Body Shop's Aqua Lily or Japanese Cherry Blossom resemble Oh Lola and are available for a small fraction of the price of this one. Positive factors: lasts long (8 hours) and sillage is moderate.

Update: The drydown of this is really really nice! And not generic either! This might be one of the rare instances where I would buy a perfume for the drydown alone. Changed to 'love'!

Update 2: Okay... I'm selling this/giving it away. It's just too weak and I can't even smell the nice note anymore. Downgrading again to just 'like'.

eunicek
eunicek

When this fragrance first came out, I heard good things about it so I rushed out to Sephora to smell it right away. It was so sweet and fresh! I really liked it! Now though, I think it may be too young for me to wear but it is definitely a great scent for teenagers and young adults. Definitely for the exciting, bubbly girl!

jckp27
jckp27

The bottle is very similar to Sadie from hollister. And it is another version of Lola.
but the notes are like raspberry and peary too.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i love this ...so fresh and clean ...its a rotate in my stash!

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

This perfume is very girly! I smell jellybeans at first sniff, but then it develops into a generic very girly sweet floral which disappears after an hour on me :(
A tad overpriced in my opinion, however if you like girly and sweet smells then this is the one for you!

gaga97
gaga97

well i don't know what to say about this one !! it smells good but like a kid shampoo ! it's too light it lasts 3 minutes ! you can smell rasperries and pears but in a low percentage ! it's a little bit sheap !i'm disapointed i wish it could be stronger !but the bottle is beautiful and very feminine !sorry to sheap for me !!

YasminLegacy
YasminLegacy

FINALLY bought this perfume. Im crazy about it! Only bought the 30ml so will have to fource myself to use it liberally.

This is such a gorgeous scent. Sweet, fresh and girly. Very youthful and revitalizing. Perfect for college or work as it lasts the whole day.

When worn on your skin you realise the blend of sweet and fruity notes within the perfume.Once it settles on your skin it becomes more floral rather than sweet and nestles in with the fruity tones. The background tone of Vanilla compliments the sweet strawberry scent and its just so edible! A PERFECT SUMMER PERFUME!

I for one love the little details the bottles have when it comes to perfumes. The bottle draws me in and then the smell. I love the Oh Lola bottle because its just so cute, similar to the Vera Wang, Lovestruck with the flower detail on the cap, it just gives it that extra something to your desk or bathroom. A lovely burst of colour.

The size of the bottle is deciving though, once you remove the cap you get a tiddly looking amount of perfume, although it is the usual 30ml.

The price range is what I would expect from the Marc Jacob collection. I payed £37 for this at Debenhams, but I suggest you do your research on this and compare with other stores. I usually buy perfumes from Superdrug or Debenhams as Boots are priced higher than the other two.

Overall a WONDERFUL scent, would definately buy this again and I do recommend this fragrence to anyone who is looking for a sweet, fresh scent thats long lasting and perfect for daytime wear.

silviaci
silviaci

I love the bottle and I love the fragrance, although it gets a bit too generic after a while

m4
m4

Love this one so much. Lasts all day long and is so great blended. In hot weather I love how it smells so velvety with hint of pear and tonka beans. Youthful and playful. L.O.V.E

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Oh, Lola is a generic floral fruity with strong accords of clean peony and bubble gum strawberry. Good for lazy summer days or running around town, but there is nothing really substantial about the scent, although it does have decent staying power. I can't get past that deodorant/hair spray scent that it has...it just smells like grooming products. The bottle is gorgeous though.

Angel11amy
Angel11amy

Perfect for summer!!!

xabaras
xabaras

At the beginning for about 5 minutes you think you have become a giant bubble gum, then it luckily leaves place to a pleasant, if heavy, combination of flowers mixed to an intense vanilla/caramel note. It is lovely, but I would not think it would be right on a teenager, as this seems to be the target of this fragrance. It is somewhat powerful, and it requires a certain personality to be worn with ease. As for me, I don't think it's going to be part of my wardrobe. Good to try once though.

fruty223
fruty223

this Perfume is very girly the only problem is it does not last long like it you wear it like in about 20 minutes it will disappear so if you are looking for a long lasting perfume this is not it. this perfume is very light.. good for the summer to go to the beach maybe because it just so simple. i basically don't go for very simple scents i like strong ones.. but if you are looking for something light this is it!!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Fresh. Fruity....floral..kind of like a shampoo smell. There's some note or characteristic of the original Lola that I like that's covered up in something I don't like. This one only has the fresh note of Lola that I like. I'm in my thirties and this fragrance is even ok for me during the day. It's very fun. I would recommend it for spring and summer. This is a good scent for people who are scared of perfume too as it is fresh and I imagine most people will think it smells like shampoo. This is a good one. Yes its slightly expensive but its from mark Jacobs so you don't expect it to be cheap...for me its a thumbs up fragrance for summer. I can't see it offending anyone and yes it fades too quickly. I'm glad I bought this. It rocks. So does all mark Jacobs fragrances.

moni139
moni139

Oww I just loved it!!
It's the fresh-fruitty-sweet perfume that I was looking for a long time!!Just delicious and mouthwatering!I really feel the strawberry and raspberry in it!
The only bad thing about it is that don't last long on my skin... But I loved it so I'll just spray a lot all over me and my hair to make it last like...mooooore!haha ;p

nush imogen
nush imogen

This reminds me more of MJ Daisy than the original Lola (which i absolutely love!), it's a bit too floral for me but i still like it.

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

Smells cheap and soapy, absoloutely hate it.

mjb28
mjb28

This perfume is very charming. Floral, fruity sweet and it simply flirty and cheerful to wear it. It's light and smooth and it's totally feminine. I don't see anyone will never like it. Nicely blended notes and very wearable. It's good for a hot spring or summer day. The bottle itself is very facinatingly pretty. Just one thing I feel sad, it doesn't stays long in me. It's like a love at first sight but in the end I just realized it's just for a one night stand affair with oh, lola.

Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs is berry, berry sweet. A play on words of course, but true to how it smells. Imagine the colour pink, berry flavoured lollipops, vanilla icecream and fruity shampoo, and you have basically conjured up the smell of Oh Lola! in your mind.

Lola was a little too musky and synthetic to my nose when I tried it a few years ago, so all in all Oh Lola! is a much more pleasant flanker. On the younger segment of the population, this fragrance could never smell out of place, but when I wear it, I feel like I've wiped seven years off my age. I am yet to determine whether or not that is a good thing.

This fragrance opens with a sugary burst of wild strawberry, fizzy raspberry, mushy pears and florals such as, cyclamen and peony. Neither ingredient is a hundred percent natural, opting for a sweeter and thus more chemical approach. The scent also packs quite a punch, and if applied too liberally, can cause a headache.

Oh Lola! is sweet without being a gourmand. It has some similarities to the original Lola, but comes off smelling much better, at least in my opinion. From afar I like the look of the bottle, but when I'm actually holding it in my hand, it feels awkward with the cap seeming unnecessary. To be sure, it's not something I'd reach for if I was in a hurry to get out the door of a morning.

I find this fragrance a little similar to Justin Bieber's fragrance, Someday. It would probably attract the same type of consumers too. In my opinion, both bottles are good for displaying, but not necessarily for wear. I can think of many other fragrances I would prefer to smell on young, teenage girls.

In my opinion, the expensive price tag is for the bottle design and elaborate packaging. The scent itself is not worth that much, and comes off rather cheap and generic. The lasting strength is good I must admit, but even that can't sway my final opinion. Oh Lola! is pleasant, but evidently not for me.

misskaylapaige
misskaylapaige

ah yes, a fresh and happy perfume.

bright berries and flowers that make me feel "clean"

although I agree with someone else, if I had to blindly pick this one out of a line of a bunch of other fruity florals, I would not be able to. It doesn't quite have that "something" that makes it unique enough to stand out from the crowd.

Not gonna get a bottle but will happily use my sample when the mood strikes me

elifcandan
elifcandan

Flowers and fruits. A fresh perfume.

scrummy yummy

This reminds me strangly of Daisy Eau so fresh

Clefairy
Clefairy

Upon my first spray, Oh Lola! smelt deliciously sugary, with just a hint of strawberry, and I loved how as I walked outside I could smell sweet white sugar and strawberry sweets every now and then drifting in the breeze.

As it started to settle, the natural berries became more prominent and overpowered the sweetness. When it had fully settled, there was an underlying scent of sun cream beneath the berries, presumably caused by the base notes of the fragrance.

It lasted in excess of 12 hours, and if you love that blended fruit kind of smell, you will love this. But for me it was the initial sweet candy scent that I was after, and that faded very quickly, so it won’t be a buy for me.

Lolita7

I mentioned this perfume before, but now after trying it on the skin better, wished to comment.

Oh, Lola! for me is like a spring day in which you feel optimistic, cheerful and happy, after a winter triste.Te feel feminine, beautiful and special.
Its sweetness is like a caress. When you anoint with Oh, Lola! you become charming.

In my skin.

****

Ya he comentado este perfume anteriormente, pero ahora, después de haberlo probado mejor en la piel, quería volver a comentarlo.

Oh, Lola! para mí es como un día de primavera en el que te sientes optimista, alegre y felíz, después de un invierno triste.Te hace sentir femenina, guapa y especial.
Su dulzura es como una caricia. Cuando te perfumas con Oh, Lola! te vuelves encantadora.

En mi piel.

angelic4296
angelic4296

See, maybe it's me, but just as I said with the original Lola, it's completely indistinctive to me - couldn't pick it out of a line-up of florals. It makes the scent a bit boring to me. I REALLY have to be in the mood to wear this, and it's usually just to run errands or something - never for a special occasion where I want to SMELL "special"....

Aspendina
Aspendina

hmmm I actually kinda like this one, I don't think I love it, just like it. Its not a bad floral scent, I do not think I would ever use a whole bottle but if i come across a really small bottle I MIGHT consider this one.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I really didn't find Oh Lola to be anything special. It is a light, fruity scent and is better than the original Lola.

caffeine_junkee
caffeine_junkee

'Oh, Lola!' gave me a feeling of inexplicable elation that made me giddy to try this one out. Upon initial contact with my wrist, the notes quickly devolved into something of a caustic nightmare on my skin, albeit a [thankfully] fleeting one. The first five seconds are traumatic for me as it transmogrifies into something akin to an artificial, chalky bathroom deodorizer. Que horror! Moments more into application, it starts to bloom into a fruity bouquet that hints of the sweetness of syrup and the tartness of sparkling berry cider. What a turnaround! Now I smell what can only be described as a mixed berry summer parfait.

Imagine a young girl outdoors on a lovely afternoon in the summer. The garden is abloom with a myriad of flowers - their fragrance enveloping her, almost, but not quite, touching her. She eats strawberries and cream as she takes sips of her glass of sparkling wine. This to me is what 'Oh, Lola!' smells like on my skin - a somewhat surprising, though most certainly not unwelcome, ribbon of fruity-syrupy-floral goodness that makes me love this. My only complaint is that sillage and longevity are weak, making the lovely impression in my head seem like a vague and all too evanescent memory.

Lolita7

Oh, Lola! is a sweet perfume, but not intrusive. It's nice, feminine, cheerful. It makes you feel good.

In my skin.

****

Oh, Lola! es un perfume dulce, pero no es intrusivo. Es agradable, femenino, alegre. Te hace sentir bien.

En mi piel.
Longevidad:7/10

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I got a nice size sample of this to try. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. The smell is nice enough...The first 10 min or so were really nice a sweet but not too sweet berry and I thought I was really going to like it. The dry down is really soapy though and the overall the longevity is not good only 2 hours max on me. I'll use up the sample but would never pay for a full size bottle of this.

Kellylovesperfume
Kellylovesperfume

Adore!!!! Just bought a big bottle..notes are nicely layered...and you just want to keep smelling this light but beautiful scent....

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

My boyfriend just bought me this perfume yesterday. Omg very delightful, we went to Macys and just smelling perfume all day. I put some on my skin, didn't last very long, but I don't know if my nose was all worn out. But I will give it a try again. I love Marc Jacobs, beautiful bottle also <3

kasslee
kasslee

Sweet, pretty and girly. Really like this one, to me it smells of sweet berries and flowers, but not in a sickly sweet kind of way. The bottle completely captures the scent inside. Totally different from the original Lola which was much too 'mature' for my tastes.

There is definately nothing serious about this perfume. It is just carefree, young and happy.

pomdgf
pomdgf

Oh ! so cute. Young, fresh and sweetie. I got Lola because it represent a beautiful but this Oh! lola is cutie. I want this one too but I prefer purple of Lola. Strawberry and tonka bean made this perfume yummy! Teenager must have!!

Dassin
Dassin

Oh Lola is adorable! I didn´t like the bottle, as I saw in in the store, but the scent!!!!........ Undiscribable fresh and comforting at the same time. Floral and elegant, light like .... something even lighter as a butterfly. I have to buy it, there is no other option- The only problem is - it´s pretty expensive...

daniellecalvert
daniellecalvert

i love this my bfriend baught this for my birthday..it is soo glamerous..would def recommend xx

This a very light, slightly sour fruity fragrance on me. I can't pick out exactly what the fruits are that I'm smelling at the opening, but there is a sourness to them. I suppose its coming from the wild strawberry. At drydown, it becomes much more pleasant as the florals peak through and the fruits seem softer. This fragrance is so light, I can barely tell its there. I prefer the original Lola with its almost brash florals. If you like florals, stick with the original Lola. If you prefer fruity, go with this one.

ameeba
ameeba

Bought this yesterday, mainly because of the bottle, it's just adorable! <3 Light floral fruity fragrances haven't been my thing for a long time, so maybe I also needed a sweet girly pick-me-up for my wardrobe - spring is coming after all :)

The scent itself. Well, I can't smell the strawberries but raspberry, pear and peony combined create a beautiful first impression. Vanilla and sandalwood step in much later and at that point the scent is barely noticeable, at least on my skin.

Wear it when you feel happy, free and playful.

mizlover1
mizlover1

i smelled this a few times on other woman,and once in macys. ive been dyin for it since...the bottle is sooo pretty and gitly...would look so adorable on my dresser,,,and the smell is sweet BUT in a nice way. i usually hate sugary sweet make u sick smells...but this...YUM

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A multi-dimensional perfume which has elements of candy, fruit and floral but it does not last very long, though while it does, it projects a wonderfully cool scent..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 45 mins- Massive projection, approx 4-8 feet. The smell on the skin is very candy and a little red berry fruit. It is cute on the nose and young - Ages 18-26. However, the scent which projects is completely different and is of a much different class! It is very versatile, cool and hip, trendy, intelligent, confident and totally stunning. I am mesmerised by it and it won't be forgotten. I don't care if it is a little synthetic. It portrays a modern day, up and coming woman who is going places. The age of the projected scent is 26-36

45 mins - 2.5 hours - Same as above but projection approx 1.25 foot. A little bit of soapiness starts to come in

2.5 hours - 5 hours Projection nearly all gone, what a massive, massive shame, maybe 0.5 inch at most. I cannot smell it now unless I smell my skin and its not the same any more

5 hours - 8 Hours - Drydown sees the little bit of soapiness continue and the scent now transforms into a mediocre floral with a tiny bit of spice, and sees it grow up a bit. Ages 34-48.

Extend the projection length out to a minimum of 5 hours and I think you would have a stunning sensation

mrsmcfall
mrsmcfall

I consider myself a fragrance connoiseur, and although this isn't my signature scent, nor is it the top fragrance I "go-to", this is definitely in my Top 10. I wouldn't even call this fragrance average at all. If you like fruity floral then you will be begging for this. I love the idea of youthfulness, juiciness, freshness with this scent. I'm 34 but I always wish I were still 28. :) Maybe it is for this reason that I continue to go back time and time again to this fragrance. The strawberry and the pear hit the top notes and it is a very clean scent. The woman I picture wearing this fragrance is someone very organized who has all their sh** together.

pefrumeaddict101
pefrumeaddict101

The bottle is lovely. The scent is ok, if Iam honest it smells like the perfumes produced for little girls, its sweet light and very nice, but to much on the strawberry for me.(Dont tell my hubby - he bought it for me for Christmas!!) I will happily wear it though, its very nice. The magnolia comes through gently, its very pretty. Best part - The bottle!!!

Second Review:
Okay, this is my review On my Skin: At first, I was afraid because the box had some residual scent of the Oh Lola and it was not such a fond one. It was a bit too "spicy" for me I guess you could say. So, just to be sure, before I jumped into the shower, I spritz an envelope to test it out. When I got out, it was not that almost horrible smell that the box had and I was so relieved. Anywho, I later sprayed myself and I first got a whiff of a very sweet fruity and floral scent, but for me Just before being TOO sweet, so I was ok. I did like the smell very much, but was at first concerned how long this rather strong smell would last. A few minutes later, it was jus wonderful. Then, a few hours later it was still there and very nice, not too over powering.
SO, I have to say I LOVE this perfume, and it will be my new smell :) I see how some might say it is either too sweet for them, but remember each person's body chemistry works differently from others. My body chemistry works very well with fruity/florals and this is a wonderful now scent! However, one of my favorite things about this MJ Oh Lola perfume is that, although I do not particularly like "vanilla" scents, its too musky/milky for me in this perfume is is the Right kind of vanilla. It ends in this lovely and settle vanilaa scent at the end and I would describe it as a marriage between soft baby powder and marshmellows if that makes sense...like a settle sweet powdery smell.
Anyways, it lasted me all night, and it never got that weird spicy smell that the box had. :)

First Review:
I smelled this at Macy's the other day since my hubby had a hard time finding a new fragrance for me for my anni gift, he reluctantly asked for my help. It was ok as I am very picky with what smell, shape and color of the bottle and brand, so I dont blame him. This MJ was new and I fell in love with the bottle. I know some dont care about those details, but I for one would like to consider myself a developing fragrance connoisseur and an artist myself, so it only make sense that I pay a bit more attention to detail on these things. Anyways, I actually Love this perfume as well as the bottle. It reminds me a bit of my Gucci Envy Me. I did not try this on my skin, but I know my body chemistry and didnt want to totally ruin my surprise by using it before I got it as a "gift" Yes, I agree it is "young" but I do not think it to be Too young, and I figured I would hold on to my youth just a bit more before I start to his my 30's and then it just might be "too" young then. But til then...so far, so good, I will make a second review on this when I receive it tomorrow :)

PS: As far as the ad....I see that some are disturbed...thats sad. I'm no prude and also know a lot of the fashion industry and obviously some have been sheltered from this world of glamour and its not your fault. However, just know, it is more than OK and she is of age. It's artistic and a lil sexy, so what. There are far "worse" ads by models her age and with a LOT less clothes and much more Sex appeal, yet, still OK and fine. I think some are just used to the "Little Girl" and can grasp the fact that she is All Grown Up. Again, its ok, to each his own, but for me, she looks fine. Its only "fine" however because I think if the photographer was going for "sexy" it should have been More. Like, the flower being More between her legs...but, while she is maybe cross legged...to me, from an artistic point of view it would have said, "I am a blossoming, young, sexy woman" which I think is what they were going for, but its on the fence as to if it was accomplished. But, again, no biggy :)

Gina
Gina

I was given a small bottle of this for Christmas. It's not really my thing but it is not unpleasant. When you first spray it onto your skin you get a sharp fruity smell which is definitely not half-hearted. However later on as it dries down it becomes more subtle and warm. The florals come through, which subside the sugar making it much more pleasant. It seems to last an okay time and you only need a very small amount to last the day which is good. Overall it is a young scent however not immature. It is a harmless scent really - agreeable with anyone making it ideal for casual occasions. You'll find a fair share of people who won't like it, but most of those same people won't dislike it either if know what I mean...which is actually how I feel. It's fine, nothing special, although you don't expect that from Marc Jacobs do you?

Lt. Lasermind
Lt. Lasermind

Let me just start off by saying that I've worn the original Lola and this smells nothing like it. Other than the slight similarity in peony far after it drys down the two smell like completely separate perfumes. Which they should, because they are in fact two different perfumes.

When you first spray it Oh Lola smells very fruity. It's a delicious mixture of strawberry raspberry and pear. And it is almost cloyingly sweet. It reminds me of Bath and Body Works' Secret Wonderland. But while SW stays nothing but sweet and fruity, Oh Lola actually turns more floral as it dries.
A few minutes after spraying it, it dries to a light floral fragrance but with obvious sweet-fruity undertones. The individual flowers are hard to pick out, but it's more of an unusual and grown up selection of flowers (cyclamen, peony and magnolia) which is a nice change from the usual jasmine and rose you find in most perfumes.
In half and hour it dries down to a flowery bouquet dripping in fruity sugar. The tonka and sandalwood add a barely detectable smokiness to it, that comes across more spicy and warm than anything else.
You're left with the wonderful scent of strawberry frosting melting off flowers in a magical garden at the end of a hot day.

It's a very nice fragrance. True it's not the first, or best of it's kind. There have been many fruity/floral fragrances out there, but this is nonetheless beautiful.

I find that this scent lasts very long on my skin. But silage is very personal. The fragrance stays quite close to your skin, which is nice. A perfume is your personal scent and as such it should be in your personal space, and only those really special you allow close enough should have the privilege of smelling this delicious fragrance.

To me the mixture between such classy flowers and sweet fruits seem like this scent was created for someone in between girlhood and womanhood. The sweetness will appeal to younger girls while the special selection of florals will please those with more of a mature sense of smell.

As for the advertising or the bottle, I really don't care. when buying a fragrance, the fragrance is the point.

SheShe
SheShe

So I got the sample from a swap... The fragrance is so-so in my opinion. Quite watery and thin, strawberry bubblegum-ish in the beginning, sweet&sour, reminding of young body afterwards. Actually very young, around 12-15. The scent is a bit similar to Escada's Ocean Lounge but with a different attitude and perhaps because it isn't special, the brand specialists thought about a scandal to make people notice the fragrance, too expensive though.

Wild strawberry, raspberry, a few blooming flowers afterwards (they bloom when I my nose is literally ON my skin) and a soapy finish. Pink and silver scent, disappointed me not for the first time (Daisy and Lola too - it seems I won't be a fan of Jacobs).

Fragrance: 3/5
Sillage: 2,8/5
Lasting power: 3,20/5
bottle: not my type, weird

Aredore
Aredore

Off Topic - Ad Photos are AWFUL. Looks like Terry Richardson's work - Why is he still getting work/being imitated commercially? WHY??

babybash44
babybash44

Sounds just like everything else. But whoa I'm disturbed by the ad. I just feel uneasy looking at it- the faded and vintage print as if a picture an old man is keeping in his dresser from long ago, with the innocent blonde girl holding a phallic yet flowering object between her legs... yuck.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

It's cute. It's fresh and clean. It's young. It's fun. But those are the things that make me so 'meh' about it. I'm not one for niche or hard-to-find scents, however I tend to like scents that are everything I listed above, but have something special to it. This doesn't have it. It's so teenager who doesn't like "anything too (insert everything other than candy and citrus scents)." It's so safe, polite, and American which kind of irks me about it. I almost want to yell at it and tell it to give me all it can lol. But then I realize it's not meant to be THAT scent, just a safe scent to appeal to everyone.

I like to wear it with Jergens lotion or some other clean smelling lotion, because it gives off a sweet, clean aire about it. It doesn't smell like a good-smelling perfume, it smells like a freshly showered person, who smells sweet and good (if that makes sense?). You will not be the woman (or man) that turns heads with this. You won't be the belle of the ball with this either. It's not show stopping.

Sillage is okay. 5 out of 10. It's not a big fragrance as it's very safe. Something you'd wear to a small class or to the movies.

Lasting power is about 6 hours, 10 hours on clothes.

Will I buy a bottle? Probably not, but I will finish up my sample vials.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Happy, vibrant, youthful, flirtatious, juicy, fruity, sweet, fun, girly, playful, summery fragrance!
Oh Lola opens with a very strong blast of delicious mouth watering, juicy, berry’ness!
I don’t know what it is but on my skin it gives off a slight tropical, citrusy scent, like freshly squeezed fruit! I’m guessing this is the strawberry-raspberry-pear combo!
Oh Lola is like Lola’s little sister. The two are very different. Lola is loud, sharp and flowery with a touch of spice. While Oh Lola is shy, sweet and fruity with a touch of innocence about her.
Oh Lola is a softer refreshing light fruity floral that is more fruit than floral. The scent itself is less cloying than the original. It is a lot easier to like, very inoffensive and wearable.
Oh Lola you’re bottle is so pretty! I must have you on my vanity!

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

I've had my eye on this because of the bottle and today I finally got to test it. I got a sample from ebay. This is a sweet girly perfume but not sticky sweet. It smells...young! I might buy a big bottle just for the bottle and my 2 teenagers can use up the juice. They will absolutely love this! I may have a spritz or two on days when I just want to feel younger than my age.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I don't care for the original Lola and actually almost gagged when I first sprayed Oh Lola, but stuck it out and refused to scrub. It has changed from the monster of raspberry, pear and magnolia and mellowed into a nice woody vanilla with hints of the raspberry and maybe a bit of magnolia. I like it BUT it fades pretty fast, I've had it on for 3 hours and it's nonexistant on my skin (though my shirt sleeve smells very nice!). I was trying way too many scents this morning and got my first perfume headache in a long time but luckily it wasn't due to the Oh Lola, I might just have to buy a bottle of this after another test or 2.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

Smells like strawberry milkshake!

GlitterMilk
GlitterMilk

I sprayed it on me a week ago at Macy's and I liked it. I tried the original Lola but I couldn't fell in love with it, though I wanted to. I kind of love this one, really really like it and I think I'd buy it. It's fresh, girly, flirty and could not help but feel happy smelling it on me through the day. Smells young but not too young as in 'I'm a perky teenager!'. I'm 28. <3

duskangel101

The bottle is not as sophisticated as the original, which is just too bad because the bottle is the best part of the cent. The scent itself is less cloying than the original, much fresher I would say. But the ad, as many of you have mentioned, is terrible. Yes, it's Dakota Fanning in a little dress, but it just seems inappropriate and kind of unprofessional even. I don't think they mean for it to be lewd, but the entire concept is just poorly executed. The model in the last ad did much beter

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

I agree the picture is disgustingly inappropriate.

lat

I wish people on here focused more on fragrances than the debate about what's appropriate and what's not...
Dakota Fanning is 18 years old, so hardly a child anymore. If someone wants to see a 'blooming vagina' they will apparently see it everywhere, even on perfume bottles.

sarage
sarage

I like sweet, floral fruity perfumes like this one, but I don't buy perfumes that are advertised the way this one is, big bottle between young girls legs.. It is disgusting. There should be some limits.

(This is my most negative review so far..)

KB1987
KB1987

I sprayed this one while I was up the street the other day.. I could smell it on myself for the rest of the day and loved it so much I went and bought it the next day. I didn't like the smell of the original Lola on myself so I was rapt with the release of this one! Gorgeous scent, but I think it was really the bottle that sold me!!

candys
candys

really wanted to like it, because of the sweet bottle, but no, just boring.

bloomia
bloomia

not a bad fragrance, but somehow it's just so meaningless to me...

lat

What a surprise! I was never fond of the original Lola, but I'm loving this one. It's a floral fruity I've been looking for - pleasant, but not bland.

I agree with the reviewer who said it resembles unlit strawberry incense, also I can smell gummy bears. All of this is a compliment, because the base of tonka bean and sandalwood makes it sweet, but not cloying. Oh Lola! could easily smell like childrens perfume, thankfully it's well balanced and doesn't lack certain maturity.

I see significant resemblance to Britney Spears Curious. I suppose it's the pear, magnolia and cyclamen combination that brings it up. However, Curious is an icy cold scent on my skin, harsh and unpleasant. Oh Lola! is warm and playful, the drydown keeps close. I will definitely be purchasing a big bottle.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

For some reason I never really liked the original Lola, even though I wanted to. This one, however, is a lot easier to like: an inoffensive, wearable and yet slightly sophisticated summer scent, light without feeling too young.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

a very nice frag! :) i really liked it. the scent is a fruity-floral fresh and is nice for the spring/summer. there are still some things i definitely don't like. 1st, it's a nice scent, but totally lacking originality.. 2nd, it doesn't last at all.. :(( boo hoo.
but i gotta admit this is much, much better than the harsh and obnoxiously 'loud' Lola. I still can't decide if i want it or not.. it's nice, the bottle is gorgeous.. but there's something that tells me: no, it's just not worth the price!!
pity.
a 7 out of ten. :( *i really wanted to love this*

Update: nooooooooo, i love this too much to say 'no' to it!

Another update: I figured out why I am so addicted to this. I'ts the magnolia!! It runs in the heart and it's hypnotising

Update: oh God when will i stop making updates?!
Well i finally got this! It changes.. a lot. first it smells like a lighter version of lola, then it's really nice and floral and nice. the drydown reminds me of estee lauder pleasures bloom but with a bit more vanilla. very nice and casual

Raina
Raina

If Lola is loud and rebellious then this must be her shy and sweet little sister. The two don't really smell alike until you get to the drydown, that's when a faint family resemblance peeks through. Oh Lola! is a softer fruity floral that's more fruit than floral, a bookish romantic who likes the color pink and pairs cardigans with summery dresses. Where Lola dyes her hair a million colors and sings along loudly with any song regardless if she knows the lyrics or not, Oh Lola! doesn't touch her hair with anything but a brush and and giggles behind her beach read chick lit at Lola's antics.

Very soft, a pleasant smell for the shyer perfume wearer. Personally, not especially remarkable.

rc12
rc12

Oh, Lola! recently came out in Aus and from the first time I used it I loved it! I bought a 30ml bottle which might be used up all too soon :P
When I first sprayed it I couldn't smell the original Lola at all, it was very fruity and fresh (hints of DKNY Be Delicious but less acidic) but the dry down is reminiscent of Lola but sweeter and fresher.
It's a fresher, lighter version of Lola; definitely more spring/summery. Lola is my winter fragrance and Oh, Lola! will be my summer fragrance :)

maltatude
maltatude

It smells like strawberry incense (unlit)...

(edit) I think I might love it...

pickledprose
pickledprose

Can we stop already with the boring fruity florals. And the add campaign is embarrassing. Tumblr much? Ugh...

ahnm
ahnm

the drydown smells exactly like dkny be delicious. the only thing i like about this scent is the vanilla note in the beginning.nothing unique and not worth the price.. unless u want the bottle

Jellybean
Jellybean

Love this one! citruss like, grapefruit fresh floral; amazing lasting power 8+ hours; couldn't stop inhaling my shirt.can't wait to get it! I give 5* for this one!

antonpan
antonpan

In this version the regular Lola has changed drastically. Now we have a juicy fruity fragrance with a dominant note of strawberry that doesn't claim to be special or unique. Just lovely scent for young audience.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I sampled this today just for the heck of it. I didn't care for the original Lola at all so didn't have high expectations for Oh Lola either, and as I expected, Oh Lola is an Oh "Loozah." It's not terrible, but it's not interesting either. It's just totally pedestrian with no challenges, no uniqueness, no interest. It's all bottle and no bark. My apologies to those of you who like this but for me, Oh Lola is just not worth the time and certainly not worth the price.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Oh lola what a juicy scent!Quite fresh and very juicy.Good choice for girly girls,i am not that type but i enjoy smelling it.Nice gift for teens,better then the overly sweet scent they wear.And the bottle is a winner for young girls.

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

Beautiful! Much more approachable and appealing than the original Lola, which I disliked immensely...too peppery for my liking! But this is gorgeous, reminds me of a paler version of Rose The One by D&G (without the rose :/ )... Its that modern day version of a floral that young ladies can wear without feeling 'grannyish'. I dont think it was worth the retail price though to be fair, you are definitely paying for the designer's name.

queenvic
queenvic

HMMM sampled this one, its realy nice but not as nice as the orignal :( but nothing bad to say about it :)

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

hmm I really cannot decide if I like this or not - I would say it is floral and smells like a kind of bubble bath..if I can remember what it is i'll ciome back to review lol.

Won't be too upset when this one runs out t.b.h. Too floral for me..

Quick update

Hmmm after an hour or 2 it actually is quite nice :-)

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I'm with Habanita on this one. This is a drugstore pefume for pre pubescents but with a working womans price tag - outrageous! Cheap 'pink' smell, may as well go for a 'Hello Kitty' perfume if you want to smell like this. The bottle is good fun, but then it would be, as it's the only thing you're paying for.

To me this smells like a strong cheap drugstore floral.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I absolutely loves this! Bought the original Lola when it came out (mainly because of the CUTE bottle!) But didn't liked it on - a bit too spicy and old lady ish for my taste. But Oh, Lola smells absolutely gorgeous - a bit like the original, but definetely more sweet, girly and fresh. I admit that it isn't 'new' or exceptional, but simply just a nice, sweet scent. Kinda reminds me of childhood, it smells a bit like SPF-lotion and candy on the beach. Love it. Will wear it for work :)

PS the bottle is even more cute than the original !

Lalalavender
Lalalavender

Meh... I was disapointed with Oh, Lola. Not that it doesn't smell nice. Actually that's the thing: it just smells average. Verrrry average. Nothing surprising at all in the scent. It was quite boring, to be honest.

salihah
salihah

it smells really sweet and it dosent last long
the best thing about it is the bottle

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is a fresh floral-pear scent. It's inoffensive and light, and it also disappears very quickly from the skin. Unfortunately neither this nor the original Lola are winners for me. I don't think either are good enough scents to justify the Marc Jacobs price tag. For me they're both pretty non-descript, with the only real difference being that Lola is loud and bland, while Oh Lola is light and bland.

Angelic
Angelic

To me, this perfume smells like a strawberry milkshake when it dries down.

rainydays
rainydays

So cheap, so weak. I expected a very simple fruity floral, but this honestly surprised me with it's ultra-boring ambiance. It's not repulsive, I wouldn't care if I smelled this watery pear (that's the main fruit I get, and I usually love pear) concoction on somebody else, but save your money! They are perfumes and body sprays much cheaper that smell far more impressive.

terezie
terezie

I can imagine Nabokov's Lolita wearing this one. It is very very young and kind of cheap. I can't say I didn't like it though. Not outstanding but not bad either.

dontwannajoin
dontwannajoin

I agree with another reviewer here, there's a note that smells like plastic. =/ I regret my purchase...

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

When I heard the news about this fragrance, I asked myself... could there be a better Lola? Lola was designed by the same perfumer that created J'adore. I got an opportunity to encounter this Oh Lola, and the answer was no. It's not as "Oh Lola" as Lola. She starts out somewhat familiar... typical and takes the safe route. "Oh Lola" turned out to be quite predictable.

I wonder what the fragrance world would be like if perfumers made perfume and designers simply... designed.

nena18sept
nena18sept

FINALLY I JUST TRIED IT TODAY AND WELL.. I'M GONNA SAY THAT I REALLY LIKED IT, OF COURSE IT'S NOT AN AWESOME FRAGANCE BUT IT'S FRESH AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER, LONG LASTING, CUTE BOTTLE... WHAT ELSE?? MMMMMMMMM OH , YEAH AND A LITTLE BIT PRICEY :S, but that's ok, it worths, to me it's not synthetic at all..
anyways i'll buy it next week

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Plain and forgettable scent. Now it seems perfume is all about the bottle than the scent itself.

delphine67
delphine67

I have tested this today. And as I like the opening with the fruity notes of strawberry and raspberry. When it drys down the scent smells very artificial. There is a note in it that smells very plasticy.
So not a scent for me.

Wynter
Wynter

This is definitely a Lola for the younger crowd - teens and pre-teens. It's a pretty enough fragrance, very light and sweet. There's an intriguing sour note to it mingling amongst the sweetness that I rather like. The strawberry and raspberry notes come through the strongest, along with a soft floral base. It's a pleasant and inoffensive scent. However... for the price point ($79 CDN for 50mL), it isn't special enough. Not to say that it isn't a nice fragrance, but there are other less expensive raspberry-floral scents (check out SJP's NYC scent, which can easily be found for $20 or less). But Oh Lola! will be popular despite the price point because of the adorable pink bottle (it really is one of the cutest bottles on the market). And I won't lie, if I was 15 again and less experienced with perfumes, I would totally buy this one.

Elixa
Elixa

When I sniffed a lid it smelled like stawberry - vanilla milkshake to me. I had to sprayed it on me.
It was soooo delicious! :-)
Unfortunatelly I do not fancy dry down. Its not bad, but could have been bit better. It smells kinda like an old lipstick in modern times ;-)

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

The top berry notes dominate.Nice if you like berries.

PusiaX
PusiaX

Toooo sweet, prefer classic Lola!

zfyreangel
zfyreangel

I was a little hesitant to try this Lola, not being a huge fan of the original. Boy am I glad I did! I'm not normally a huge fan of fruit scents (other than citrus) - but this one smells like a million bucks on me! I will be purchasing a bottle of this come payday. I'm trying to ration out my little sample bottle from Nordies. Its so difficult! :)

cherryjewel
cherryjewel

I absolutely LOVE this scent and bottle! I went into Macy's looking for something else & noticed the bottle sitting on the counter. I sprayed it on & immediately fell in love!!! I HAD to go back the next day and buy it. My body chemistry makes it smell like it has citrus in it, even though that's not in the notes. Someone else mentioned that it smells similar to the Escada Sunset Heat...I agree, but in a GOOD way! Sunset Heat is one of my favorite scents, but it was limited edition so I don't use it often. Also, Sunset Heat is an EDT & I prefer EDP's because I don't like having to re-apply my perfume throughout the day or night. So, to find an EDP that smells so similar is HEAVEN for me!!! The only thing I don't like about this is that even though it's an EDP, it doesn't last nearly as long as my other EDP's on my skin. I am waiting anxiously for a gift set (hopefully during the holidays they'll come out with one) of this so I can layer it with the lotion and shower gel to make it last longer. This is my new signature scent!!!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I had a chance a sample this at Macys today and I really liked it... I of course am a HUGE fruity/floral perfume fan and this one DEFINITELY belongs in my personal collection right alongside SJP NYC Heat Rush and many others... Its sweet and maybe even a lil tart in its opening but soon it starts to develop into something a lil more sensual with its healthy dosage of vanilla and sandalwood... SUPER long-lasting!!! A lil pricey but still cant wait till I get my paws on a bottle lol...

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This version smells a lot better than the original Lola, in my opinion. While the original Lola was a spicy fruity scent this one is fruity without the pink pepper spices at the top. It's fruity and light and it smells a lot younger than the first. Perfect for summer. Smells very pink like the bottle color

Lazaro
Lazaro

Hoy fui a Macys y tuve la oportunidad de poder oler este nuevo Marc Jacobs...y honestamente aunque el olor es atractivo en el sentido de fresco y frutal....!Es totalmente comun e igual ha los muchos otros florales-frutales que hay en el mercado!
Al primer momento puedes olor como goma de mascar sabor ha fresa...ligada ha un toquesillo de vainilla!...luego va rebajando y salen ah flote la pera seguida de la misma fresa agria..y al final...como no se como describirlo..pero es solo algo fresco...!
La botella si me encanto...especialmente la de 3.4 oz...ofrese un aire de divertido...!

CavyQueen
CavyQueen

I smelled this perfume at Nordstrom yesterday. it immediately reminded me of all the limited editions by Escada. It smells mostly like Sunset heat; tropical and beachy. I was not impressed by this scent. I like the original Lola much better.

ladymillion123456789

Its stupid that big brands like Marc Jacobs don't ship international seriously another perfume that i have to wait for it to come out in Australia which wont be for another 4 months at least it takes ages for things to come out in Australia same goes to the harrods website they also don't ship fragrances international i think thats ridiculous do they want to make money or not oh Lola and Le parfum Elie Saab will have to wait until there available to purchase in Australia because no one wants to ship international.

that type of service is terrible

DalaLuz
DalaLuz

I don't really care for the ad, not because of its suggestive nature (I mean: what do you expect when a scent is inspired by a very 'scandalous book' as Lolita?), but because I do not find it a very original take... It's more cheap than Nabokov. But I am looking forward to the scent to be honest, and hoping it will not be too sweet! :-)

duskangel101

the ad doesn't really appeal to me. the last one was better. and the bottle too, it's nice but not as sophisticated as the last. the scent itself isn't anything to go crazy over either, but it's still nice and not as strong as the last one. those of you who get a headache from the original Lola but want to like it may want to try this one.

Alinaboo
Alinaboo

I really like the advertisement, but then again I love all the Marc Jacobs advertisements...
I haven't smelled this one yet but I'm very hopeful!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I am glad I am not the only one who thought the advertisement was a little bizzare. I am not a prude but the bottle between her legs just looks wrong. Maybe it's my dirty mind I don't know. I cannot be bothered with Marc Jacobs. Everywhere in Australia that bloody garish bottle is in all the shops along with Brittney Spears and Jennifer Lopez but if you want a rare perfume or something with some talent it's no where to be found. I think these perfumes are extremely expensive and very blah to smell. Everyone loves the plastic lid on the bottle I just think it is rediculous and looks stupid and in the flesh very cheap and tacky. I have seen it for over 100$ here and I just could not be bothered. When he comes up with something worth the money I will buy it.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

By looking at the old Lola and the new Lola bottle, it strikes me that the new version appears to be a sheer interpretation of an old Lola.
The bottle and cap are transparent in the new one as oppose to the old version.
I am really looking forward to try the new one, I pray that the lasting power will be at least the same as the old one's.

The marketing campaign is somehow weird and disapppointing, a young actress known mostly from the Disney-family-ish movies is sat with the bottle between her legs...I have mixed feelings here.
I would see Demi Moore or Angelina Jolie in the ad instead. These two ladies are synonyms of sex appeal and bring the association of sensuality and feminity.
Dakota looks inappropriate with that bottle leaned against her, well...feminine parts; she looks like a poor child with some mental issues abandoned in the local kindergarten.
To me, this advert is out of any taste and out of any order.
Just click on the photo above and see for yourself...

Regardless, I am looking forward to try the juice!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

@Srimati: what a question! lol are they same same, only different notes and bottle !? ;0) lol.... i just can t wait to get this, sound lovely and i likes the Lola as well, even if others didn t that much! hope ist's a pinkish, sweet, strong and bit sophisticated scent. it seems to have all i love in a fume, such as peony, rasperry, strawberry, pear, sandalwood and vanilla. sounds heavenly.

edit: tested it in a perfumstore on christmas shopping tour. bleh this smells like a pink rasperry-gewing-gum-lollipop. very artificial smell on the drydown like burned plastic... the original Lola stays far away better !

ladymillion123456789

i really want to get this perfume the notes in it sound very girly and nice not too sweet and i think the bottle is stunning i love the pink bottle i think more that the normal Lola bottle resembles more of Justine's perfume than Oh Lola i mean Lola has been around since 2009 so he must have taken inspiration from it but you really cant compare the two Someday is a celebrity scent were as Oh Lola is a luxury designer brand. there is a difference in many ways compare Chanel with Britney spears fragrances

if anyone knows when this perfume comes out please send me a message.

Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs 3.81 out of 5 based on 1223 ratings and 209 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.14oz
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola! By Marc Jacobs 1.0 oz. Eau De Parfum Spray No Color - Beauty
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
MARC JACOBS 'Oh, Lola!' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Zappos.com
Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola! By Marc Jacobs 1.7 oz. Eau De Parfum Spray No Color - Beauty
Oh Lola Perfume by Marc Jacobs, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
MARC JACOBS 'Oh, Lola!' Eau de Parfum
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Marc Jacobs Fragrance Oh, Lola! 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Zappos.com
Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola! By Marc Jacobs 3.4 oz. Eau De Parfum Spray No Color - Beauty
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Oh Lola!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.