Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Oh Lola! Sunsheer Marc Jacobs for women

Oh Lola! Sunsheer Marc Jacobs for women
dislike

Oh Lola! Sunsheer Marc Jacobs for women Pictures Oh Lola! Sunsheer Marc Jacobs for women Pictures

Marc Jacobs expands his perfume portfolio with Sunshine Edition collection consisting of the new versions of some of his most popular fragrances. Daisy from 2007, Daisy Eau So Fresh from 2011 and Oh Lola! from 2011 are the ones that got their new limited versions "dressed in the happiest colors of the season." The new fragrances are named Daisy Sunshine, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine and Oh Lola! Sunsheer.

Oh Lola! Sunsheer is a light floral - fruity edition, more fresh and sheer than its predecessor. It contains notes of raspberry, wild strawberry and pear in the top, peony, magnolia and cyclamen in the heart and vanilla, sandalwood and tonka in the base. Available as Eau de Parfum.

Oh Lola! Sunsheer was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan.

Raspberry Wild Strawberry Pear

Peony Magnolia Cyclamen

Vanilla Sandalwood Tonka Bean

Oh Lola!

Oh Lola! Sunsheer Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

It's not terrible. Extremely similar to Oh, Lola - as everyone is saying.
I get lots of peach. I like smelling it on my arm, but I don't think it would be an alluring scent to smell on someone at all. Far better fumes out there!

almarie
almarie

This one is the same exact one as the original- just a different bottle and color.

VesterRose
VesterRose

I barely couldnt smell this one, it was just so sheer and soft!

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Smells like forest fruit air freshener used in restrooms.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

SunSHEER is right! This is isn't "sheer" in what you would think "softer' fragrance, it's just more watered down, bland, and stings the skin from the alcohol content. Nothing special other than the bottle, which I adore; I'll have to pass on this one.

HollyGolightly91
HollyGolightly91

I sampled this at a store and after sniffing it on my wrist over and over I was just drawn to buy it. However, even after purchasing it, I'm still really unsure about this perfume. The bottle is absolutely adorable but the scent doesn't seem to mix with my skin well until about 1-2 hours in and by then it's almost disappeared. Very very light. Admittedly, I'm not really a Marc Jacobs fan at all so that may have something to do with it. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. Definitely a more summer-y perfume. :)

Inesis
Inesis

I tested this in a store on a strip and on my skin and I couldn't smell much of anything. Very subtle and perfect for someone who wants a pretty little clean smell, not a perfume. Needless to say it's not going on my to buy -list.

A fruity floral, more fruity at the start, then mellows into the floral notes. I wouldn't guess that berries of any kind are the prominent fruit here. I detect more of the pear than any of the berries listed. There is a powdery note that develops that I truly love, but sadly it is quite faint. This is pleaseant but safe. If you want something that will wow you, this probably isn't it, but it is pretty and very wearable.

lat
lat

The same notes as original Oh Lola. I'm left puzzled - why bother with launching this at all?
I like Oh Lola! a lot, but cannot understand why would anyone make a more sheer version of this already weak fragrance.

Oh Lola! Sunsheer by Marc Jacobs 4.05 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Sunsheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Sunsheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oh Lola! Sunsheer by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oh Lola! Sunsheer by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Marc Jacobs Dot Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Vera Wang Lovestruck Vera Wang Princess Night Lancome La Vie Est Belle Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Escada Cherry in the Air Prada Prada Candy Marc Jacobs Daisy Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Chloe See By Chloe Versace Yellow Diamond