Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Splash Lemon 2009 Marc Jacobs for women and men

Splash Lemon 2009 Marc Jacobs for women and men
dislike

Splash Lemon 2009 Marc Jacobs for women and men Pictures

Another perfume in a line of Splash fragrances was presented in 2009. Splash Lemon 2009 is created of aromas of lemon and sunny citruses which are refreshing and vitalizing. Italian lemon, mandarin and honeysuckle create sweet and fresh aromas, adding musk, white vetiver and spring water. Base notes incorporate warm amber.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Honeysuckle

Water Notes Vetiver Musk

Amber

Splash Lemon 2009 Fragrance Reviews

Englishrose77
Englishrose77

I LOVE this! It's a very fresh, lovely bright citrus fragrance with just enough of a light floral note to make it feminine and pretty. I bought several bottles , and wear it all summer. I try lots of citrus scents, and this is my favorite citrus fragrance, second only to my all- time hands- down favorite Verbenas of Provence by Jo Malone. Lovely, lovely scent.

Anissa
Anissa

This could easily be a CLEAN fragrance. Very citrusy and clean smelling with slightly amberish base. Staying power is also great, I sprayed this to my wrist in the evening and could smell it still in the morning. Great wake me up-fragrance.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

This fragrance is more aquatic than lemony in my opinion, no sharp lemon at the opening...probably not one of the best, and I was slightly disappointed because it's not as fresh as I would have liked.
However I appreciated it when I was on holidays in the south of France, after my shower, when I had had a very hot day! It was somewhat relaxing...
It's a nice family fragrance, which everybody can use, even the kids. Nothing special.

romrom
romrom

I love clean scents, too bad it's floor cleaner clean. I really wanted to like this, but everytime I sprayed this on my skinit made me feel like cleaning my house. too bad

sunnyincincy
sunnyincincy

Got a bottle for a gift.....MY nick-name is "Sunny", needless to say...It was the PERFECT gift and fragrence for me! TY, Mark

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

I love the smell of fresh lemon and sweet clean lemon and this is a laundry soap with a hint of lemon scent. It even is a migraine-inducer, which surprised me. I love the bottle and the fun and generous quantity.

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

On a hot and humid day this is gorgeous.I just wanted some vanilla ice-cream. It lasts a few hours on me .

I also purhcased today at TJ MAXX for $20 - even if I had hated it - which I do not - how could I go wrong??? The bottle is HUGE :)

Minnija
Minnija

bought it without smelling...dissaponted :( taught it will be something fresh and citrussy, jes, it is fresh, but smells really cheap :(

liat
liat

Loved it! I have a weak spot for cleanser fragrances and this one was so much it! Very fresh, sparkling clean and quite wonderful and long lasting. The only thing that bothered me was the fact it's only sold in 300ml falcons. It's way too much for me - I'll have to commit to it for three years!

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I tried this today, wow...very fresh clean fragrance. It tends to fade to a powdery note at the end. Although that not a bad thing. I will definately buy this one.

Splash Lemon 2009 by Marc Jacobs 4.08 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc Jacobs Splash Lemon 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marc Jacobs Splash Lemon 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Splash Lemon 2009 by Marc Jacobs. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Splash Lemon 2009 by Marc Jacobs represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chloe Love Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Versace Versense Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Prada Infusion d'Iris Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Dior Pure Poison Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Dior Diorissimo Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Hermes 24 Faubourg Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum