Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Marc O`Polo for men

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Marc O`Polo for men
dislike

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Marc O`Polo for men Pictures Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Marc O`Polo for men Pictures Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Marc O`Polo for men Pictures

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man by Marc O`Polo is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man was launched in 2007. The fragrance features coriander, iris, lavender and cedar.

Coriander iris Lavender Cedar

Sander for Men

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man Fragrance Reviews

VALAKI
VALAKI

I like the sweety smell of it, but I'm very disappointed, because it only lasts for about half an hour, and can be smelled only from a very short range.
So basically I use it as air freshener in my room.

vlad_stef2002
vlad_stef2002

It was launched in the same period(may 2007)-and same ciy-when I was in Koln(Cologne)to buy my car.Love the fragrance and I'm so dissapointed because I can't find it anymore, anywhere...

guest_Ultraurban
guest_Ultraurban

I bought from Amazon

kisherceg
kisherceg

A well-balanced fine, fresh-green semi-sweet fragrance,but almost unknown by most of the people..Ideal for summer or spring..It is very close to CK Truth for men but a little bit more intense (that's good:-). I like its freshness. Unfortunately not too longlasting, need to reapply during the day.

to guest_darek: it's sometimes available in Rossmann drogeries in Europe. Last time I bought in set (75 ml deo & 30 ml EDT + 75 ml showergel) and was about 20 $.

Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man by Marc O`Polo 3.91 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc O`Polo Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc O`Polo Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man by Marc O`Polo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marc O`Polo Pure Green Man by Marc O`Polo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Versace Dreamer Azzaro Visit For Men Jil Sander Sander for Men Chanel Allure Homme Sport Gucci Gucci pour Homme Gucci Envy for Men Cartier Declaration Cologne Montblanc Starwalker Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Calvin Klein Escape Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Chanel Egoiste Prada Infusion d`Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Cartier Declaration Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Guerlain Guerlain Homme L`Eau Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Lacoste Style in Play