Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Thiara Marc de la Morandiere for women

Thiara Marc de la Morandiere for women
dislike

tuberose

Thiara develops fruity and sparkling on the skin with its top sunny notes: mandarin, peach, apricot and bergamot. The heart features large white flower bouquet: muget, jasmine, rose and mimosa.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Peach Petitgrain Apple Coconut Sea Notes Lemon Leaf Oil

Thiara Regiane O. Herther

Eu queroooo Thiara

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Now I know: Thiara is like Ralph blue! I like but I don´t love.

Thiara by Marc de la Morandiere 4.33 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marc de la Morandiere Thiara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marc de la Morandiere Thiara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thiara by Marc de la Morandiere. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thiara by Marc de la Morandiere represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Clinique Clinique Happy Escada Escada S Police Pure Woman Nina Ricci Nina Gold Edition Paul Sebastian Funky Sexy Cool Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Avon Pink Suede Diesel Fuel for Life Summer Fragonard Etoile Romeo Gigli Romeo Eau Fraiche Melvita Rose - Raspberry Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck