Designers » M » « Groups

Aramesh MariaLux for women and men

Aramesh MariaLux for women and men
dislike

Aramesh by MariaLux is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aramesh was launched in 2014. The fragrance features rose, neroli, iris, geranium, heliotrope, jasmine, carnation, amber, star anise, artemisia, guaiac wood, cedar, honey, cinnamon, sage, sandalwood, patchouli, agarwood (oud), ylang-ylang, civet, vanilla and musk.

Rose Neroli iris Geranium Heliotrope Jasmine Carnation Amber Star Anise Artemisia Guaiac Wood Cedar Honey Cinnamon Sage Sandalwood Patchouli Agarwood (Oud) Ylang-Ylang Civet Vanilla Musk

Aramesh Fragrance Reviews

framorena
framorena

I've always underrated the complexity of this perfume; the very strong initial blast of flowers and cinnamon, expecially Ylang, Carnation and Geranium, made me thinking it's a flowery composition; well, it is, but not only.
This is the third time I wear; my brain already knows the flowers, and it's no longer dominated; so it can skip them and focus on what there is beyond.
Beyond the flowers there is a whisper of woods; oud, yes, but not so much to me, despite the Fragrantica's points; cedar, sandalwood and patchouli; expecially cedar, I can clearly detect it pushing the nose on my skin, together with a raising amber.
You must wait at least 20 minutes to let the flowers tone down, while the other aspects start rising; this fragrance literally "turns", becoming from flowery, to flowery-woody, to woody-musky ambery; really, really slowly, but relentlessy.
At the end, you'll get a sweet musky-ambery and really pleasant skinscent.
So, don't konw what to do with this; The flower-mix is something I already know and have in my collection, while I'm intrigued by the woodsy notes, and think that the final musky drydown is something very lovely to smell from my skin, as my husband noticed.

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

Aramesh is a Persian word.
It means calmness,tranquility or relaxation.

آرامـــــش

velb95
velb95

IT. Nascosto sotto un mantello della strega, preparati ad assaggiare questo magico veleno che una volta assorbito nelle tue vene scorre nella tua mente. Il mondo della natura morta, della morte stessa... Indescrivibile romanticismo di al di là del bene e del male.

EN. Hidden under a cloak of the witch, prepare to taste this magical poison that once absorbed into your veins wholly possesses by your mind. The world of still life, death itself... Indescribable romance beyond good and evil.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about MariaLux Aramesh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about MariaLux Aramesh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aramesh by MariaLux. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aramesh by MariaLux represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

MariaLux Mogadess Serge Lutens Chergui Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque Volutes Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Parfum d`Empire Tabac Tabou Papillon Artisan Perfumes Anubis Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Femme Byredo Bal d'Afrique Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Majda Bekkali Sculptures Olfactives Mon Nom Est Rouge Diptyque Tam Dao Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Naomi Goodsir Cuir Velours Byredo 1996 Inez & Vinoodh Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe