Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Forever Mariah Carey for women
dislike

tuberose
Forever Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Forever is a new fragrance from Mariah Carey, which will be available on market from september 2009. Its main theme and composition represents Mariah’s moments of happiness. Her wedding, a new album from the beginning of September and a new movie from November 2009 are surely a great motive for joy and good mood.

The Forever fragrance is developed in the cooperation with the perfumer Olivier Gillotin from Givaudan. It is a modern and opulent floral rhapsody, opening with neroli, lotus and green apple. Innocent and pure notes are supplemented with accords of tuberose and gardenia at the heart, while the base consists of sensual white musk and exotic wood. Combining notes of white flowers in this fragrance, its creator wanted to create sensual femininity and glamour…

The bottle is designed in art deco style, made of crystal with a golden bottle neck that has the name engraved in it. The outer package is colored pink with a golden edge on the box. Forever will be available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDP, as well as 15 ml pure perfume and 200 ml body lotion.

Neroli Lotus Granny Smith apple

Gardenia Tuberose Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli White Musk Sandalwood

Forever Fragrance Reviews

PrincessHelloKitty
PrincessHelloKitty

Most favorite in my collection.

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I love this fragrance! It is one of my favorites and I have to say, in my opinion, this is one of Mariah's best in her entire collection! I do now own every single one of them, but I have smelled almost all of them, and this is one of her most mature scents and one of her most feminene and pleasant scents.

I love to wear this to school and on special occasions or for when I want to impress someone.

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous! I got a 1.7 (50ml) bottle with a small body lotion in a gift set for $10! How can you beat a deal like that?! :)

It's a fresh, beautiful, feminene, clean yet fruity scent at an affordable price!

I definitely recommend this fragrance!

I will always own a Mariah scent! She truly has a great collection!

secret girl
secret girl

the perfume is clean ,floral but not too much,
after dry smells good and powdery
so good on me, my husband give it to me blind buy after reading notes ,he like it very very much his notes is feminine ,warm and sexy

put in my wrist and love my self

amazing tuberose ,long lasting

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

The parfum is really amazing and more toned than the regular bottle.

this is just a classic, sophisticated and fresh perfume.

ticalica
ticalica

This is an elegant mix of white florals and crisp apples.. The fragrance is long-lasting and has a clean milky undertone that reflects its creaminess... Love it

KissLand
KissLand

I have the parfum extract..... It's a more lush, creamier, fuller version of the original EDP... The difference is quality is definitely noticeable and it LASTS FOREVER ON SKIN

She has parfum extracts for :

M by Mariah Carey
luscious Pink
Ultra Pink
Forever

They all give you a full experience of the original fragrance in a more luxurious, sensual, true to life tone... If you see her gift sets in stores the little minis are parfum extracts... You can compare and contrast with the EDP ... You will notice a difference... Mariah did set a new standard in celebrity quality with these four fragrances

My favorite has to be the M Parfum... It's creamier and smoother than the original, smells like an expensive fragrance... Better than a lot of designer fragrance... Mariah's signature line was her best.. The lollipop bling / splash were fun but: M, Lusicous Pink, Ultra Pink, & Forever will always be the trophies in her collection because they were unique

jesseg
jesseg

i think this smells very similar to acqua by roberto cavalli, but the base here is not as woody but cosy because of the musk. top notes are crispier than acqua because of the green apple. i would wear this during summer time and i would wear acqua during autumn....love this perfume. i find it very surprising to be a celebrity scent

mzpeachez04
mzpeachez04

I absolutely love this perfume & have got alot of compliments when i wear it. Long lasting & sillage is amazing.. Definitely will be buying another bottle asap!

katie_patie
katie_patie

So strong, gives me unbelievable migraines. One small spray is enough to last all day and it radiates disgustingly. Worst buy in my collection.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

My husband loves the smell of Forever on my skin...it's sensual n warm...i bought this perfume early this year because i love the smell of fresh n soury-sweet green apple n also my all-time favourite flower,the tuberose.tuberose brings out the creaminess and lovely smell in Forever.i am able to sense a little bit of cinnamon smell in it or maybe it's just me who noticed that.

The design of the bottle is comparatively different from Mariah's other fragrances..this one is by far,her most mature or grown-up kinda scent..for me,the bottle looks like an "award winning trophy" n also 3 dimensional and prismatic-like design.

Another good-smelling fragrance by Elizabeth Arden.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1 fl. oz. Forever Perfume bout two mos. ago. Have to say, I like this perfume. On a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this perfume a... 6. It's a nice fragrance. Something to wear during the Spring or Summer Season. Personally, I wore it during the Spring Season for work. Since it's a light & crisp scent, which won't overwhelm the peeps. It's definitely a day-time fragrance, which has hints of neroli, tuberose, gardenia, white musk, & exotic wood & green apple. Forever has a quiet & sophisticated vibe that simply oozes... femininity. :))

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

Blind buy at a great price at Ross. I dont realy care for it. True it is fresh but it's a bit soapy to me and it does nothing for me; boderline headache scent. I would not buy it again and am disappointed with this purchase. I am offended that it's compared to Very Hollywood which is one of my favorite scents, lol. I do not think the two are similar at all. I must confess though that although I dont care much for the fragrance, I do however love the bottle design and will keep it around just for that reason only, lol.

bailarina
bailarina

I love Forever on my skin. I smell a hint of the granny smith apple, and soft white flowers (gardenia), light and fresh. I don't really get much patchouli, but it helps to round the other notes up. The sillage is good, maybe I was lucky enough to land a fresh one. It radiates around arm length, and I applied it an hour ago. About the tuberose, well I discovered tuberose in a lot of the perfumes I like, so maybe if you don't like tuberose you want to try "Forever" before buying it. Longevity is about 2 hours. People say I smell sexy XD

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I adore this fragrance it's so delicate and light you can smell the green apple but it's not an intesne just a very light with a blend of the gardenia and I love the bottle it's different from all the others that always have a butterfly topper

Thegongshow
Thegongshow

This smells amazing and the bottle is so beautiful! Anyone that likes really feminine scents will love this!

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Forever by Mariah Carey opens with fresh juicy green apple with hints of lotus flower now this is a sweet and fresh green apple not a sour harsh apple. Very pleasant. But then after about 3 hours all I smell is a very warm vanilla smells and some type of flower I cannot identify but this last for about 4 hours on me! 8/10

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I purchased this mainly for the bottle & because I had read good reviews. It also says it is a gourmand which I do not get. It isn't a horrible scent, but at the same time it just isn't for me. This is powdery & just too floral for me.

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

On first spray, it smells like sparkling apple cider. Absolutely fantastic and sophisticated, but as it dries down you get more floral notes that start to dominate the fruity aspect of the fragrance. I wish the apple could stay throughout the dry down and evolving process. Still a lovely scent!

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

If you love the fragrance, then you will love the body lotion and the shower gel! They smell like the perfume, which is good! And they moisturize really well!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

this is an amazing scent! floral and fresh ,i think of sugar when i smell it. good job mariah:)

zack4eva
zack4eva

I love this scent sooo much! My only problem is that it doesn't last very long. :(

ananassa
ananassa

The fragrance of style with a vintage flair! From the first spritz Forever has a lovely soft aroma of gardenia with a whisper of apple. On me it lasts all day. I love the fabulous glass bottle. It adds glamour to my dresser.

Unbreakable Heart

After wearing it for a while it does have a patchouli tone to it.... Quite similar to the patchouli trail in Jessica Simpsons fancy Nights... But it's subtle

frosting712
frosting712

Fabulously Genaric. That thought kept springing to mind after I spritzed some on my wrists just to give it a try. That's not an insult to it either. It really did have a fabulous sort of smell to it yet equally already done.

I found it had quite excellent lasting power, a good 5-6 hours after application I could still smell Forever on me. It just didn't blow me away in the orginality department. Fresh mature floral. I defiantly got that lotus and earthy warm elements of Forever. I did not smell any fruit notes on my skin after dry down(2-3 minuites). While it's a nice fragrence, I just don't find it fits my personality and do not see myself purchasing.

Unbreakable Heart

There are similarities to VH & Forever.... Their top notes are quite different..... The heart is similar.... The base in both are soft....

Very Hollywood is a more mature subtle version of Forever .....

.Top Notes
-Very Hollywood- the top notes are bubbly & sophisticated... It smells like Champagne
-Forever- it's juicy & tart... Fresh... a sparkling wine would be the best way to describe the top.

.Middle notes
-very Hollywood has a gardenia / tuberose accord but its different from the traditional MK combination... It is similar to the heart of Forever but.. It's colder, the musk in Forever makes the heart warm.... The coldness of these florals makes VH more subtle...& sultry in my case..
--- Forever has a warm floral gardenia / Tuberose accord similar to VH but it's warmer due to the use of musk ... But it's beautiful & cozy.....

.base notes
-Very Hollywood- has an earthy base kind of cashmeran woods
Forever- it's base is unique... It becomes cloudy & sweet almost like an entirely different scent... The apple leaves & all those florals take stage....

To break it down If I were to describe these scents....
Very Hollywood would be "Champagne & Gardenias"
Forever would be "Sparkling wine & Gardenias"

Both are great scents....

Very Hollywood is a little powdery..... But you really have to breath deep to detect it... & forever can com off as sporty & aquatic doe to the lotus, & Neroli combination

ms.katiejackson
ms.katiejackson

This is a very special fragrance to me. I obviously adore Mariah Carey, that's why I got it without trying it. I just knew it was going to be worth it.

Forever is so elegant, delicate, and long lasting. White flowers all over the place, yet they do not annoy me.

It was my wedding scent. It turned out to be a great choice. Forever was creating nice aura around me, but wasn't overpowering.

WilsonV
WilsonV

I love this perfume wonderful innocent and feminine scent, no disappointments one of my signature fragrances.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

purchased the 30ml bottle at Marshallls today for only $7.00 =) First of all, I have mk very hollywood & imo they don't smell identical at all, but just a hint similar. This is floral, fruity, watery & somewhat soapy to me? I get a lot of gardenia, neroli, apple, lily of the valley & sadly not enough tuberose. I'm not in love with this fragrance, but I don't hate it.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

My friend and I went perfume shopping today, and this frag was the one she ultimately chose as her favourite. When I smelled it on her, I was almost jealous of the fact that she found it before me. It's so lovely, and it never got sour or soapy on her skin. It was almost a romantic scent, really, and I thought the bottle was so pretty. I'm not normally a fan of fragrances where the fruitiness is completely overshadowed by the floral, but I really did love this one.

FranFran
FranFran

Most of the summer scents I've tried has weak sillage and longevity, and the good quality ones are rare so I was surprised to find out that Forever was one of them. Its one of those hard to describe fragrances(not a bad thing, its probably because the notes mix well together) and doesn't actually smell "crisp" like many people think. I get mostly apple, tuberose, gardenia, and lotus. The other notes are there too(besides patchouli) but not very detectable. I love the bottle, and the lid, but I hate the lid on a tester. Whenever I use it I forgot I'm holding the lid in my hand because it feels like its not part of the bottle and I only realize I'm holding the lid when everyone is staring at my hand LOL. Forever has really good sillage for a summer fragrance, slightly higher than moderate and even has better sillage than M in my opinion. Longevity is quite good, and at the dry down has sort of a "pale" feel to it. Still apple, but with musk. Smells odd actually, but I don't mind it. This and mine again is definately my fav Mariah fragrances, I give 9/10

paulhunter
paulhunter

Lovely, light, fresh, floral. It's a very pretty scent and I think it's worth getting if you found it cheap.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

This is my FAVORITE perfume right now!! It is very sophisticated and complex, yet beautiful! I can definetly smell the apple,lotus and gardenia!!! If you want a perfume thats floral, yet slighty fruity and sexy without it being too musky, this is the perfume for you!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Mariah's first fragrance 'M' is one of my favourites, it really is beautiful so as soon as my local chemist had a tester of this sitting out I just had to try it.

At first spray it smelt quite good, clean, crisp and watery then all of a sudden it turned extremely sour, I thought that perhaps the tester was off? My friend tried it and it smelt exactly the same so I'm not sure.

I'm really disappointed because Mariah's perfume range is lovely and the bottle would look good on my dresser :) but unfortunately the sourness just ruins it!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

So, I was at TJ Maxx today and someone leaves a box of this open , so of course I SMELLED IT! So, I actually sprayed it on, which I know is wrong. LOL! I really like this scent. It's nothing to write home about but it's very nice and sophisticated. I think this is great for everyday or evening. Oddly, I can only describe this scent as a soft loud. What does that mean? It has really soft notes but it still loud in a way, like the soft notes are powerful. PROJECTION!

It reminds me of some type of laundry detergent or Bath and body works cotton blossom? To my nose, the green apple must be quite faint because I don't pick that up. This is clean and sexy in one. I'm taking the Britney Spears Circus Fantasy back and getting this one for only $14.99.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This really is a glamorous floral fragrance in a glamorous bottle, best worn on your formal nights out with your wealthiest friends/family.
It is such a rich blend of delightful florals that it would be a shame not to share it on a night out on the town.
The most predominate notes on my skin are the gardenia & lotus blossom, but there are several others in the blend that make this a multi-faceted scent, and a most enjoyable one.
Silliage is great and longevity is several hours.

Until Forever
Until Forever

NEW SURPRISE "THE NOTES ABOVE AREN'T ALL CORRECT"

Top Notes: Neroli, Lotus Blossom, & Dewy Green Apple

Middle Notes: Tuberose, Gardenia, & Lilly of the Valley

Base Notes: White Musk, Patchouli, & Sandalwood

*information found on MariahCarey.com

MonarC
MonarC

It's not so bad! The idea with apple and woody notes is great. But there is too much (strong) tuborose and gardenia.

Smells Like apples/green tea

fobia
fobia

I found this for a really great price and even though I hadn't smelled or heard about it before decided to buy it anyway :x I didn't expect much... but once I tried it on I was really happy with it. It's a great soft fresh floral. Modern and pleasant. I wouldn't mind wearing this on a daily basis, as I think it's not too offensive or overpowering. I like this a lot in comparison to other celeb frags out there!

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

purfume rearly bothers me... however this one is migrating inducing to the point of making me sick...

sugahuni
sugahuni

Absolutely gorgeous perfume,great lasting power and smells amazing,LOVE IT!! :-),one of her best fragrances.

REVIEW FOR FOREVER PURE PARFUM VERSION:

this smells completely different from the eau de parfum.

Take out the Neroli & sweeten up the green apple giving it a wine like aroma.

Lotus, Gardenia, and tuberose are the in alignment in this fragrance. they create this super flower that smells expensive, elegant, & just breath-taking.

i'm not lying this smells so much different from eau de parfum. its much richer, the notes are realistic & natural, the Pure Parfum is just in a class of its own

$250.00 for .5 FL OZ (15ml) it's in a class by itself in this collection. If you ever come in contact with this version of Forever Please test it out you will be amazed by the difference in Quality.

THE EAU DE PARUM DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO THE PURE PARFUM VERSION IT'S ALMOST SHAMEFUL.

it's floral with green apple whispers (sorry green apple isn't the star in this version)

it's scent strength is 24 hours plus.

MiguelHarris

This is really a Lotus Flower scent to tell the truth. It is the purest note in this fragrance, its also the reason why the florals are so clean instead old ladish.

i'm surprised it's not rated as one of the most notable notes cause you can definitely smell it when forever settles.

I guess people are confusing it's clean, heady, and floral aroma with the heart notes.

Notes that stick out (Green apple, Lotus Flower, and Tuberose)

For those who didn't know
Soapy Smell = Lotus Flower

laurelsomething
laurelsomething

Caution. This perfume's better as a tester you try in the mall, not owning a whole bottle! I've had one for almost a year and as time goes on, I reach for other perfumes in my collection instead. In fact; I'm thinking of trading it or giving it to a friend because it's only collecting dust. Which is sad because at first I liked it, finding it crisp and fresh. A goodie for spring! But my nose was fooled and 10 uses later that 'crisp' I liked, turned into a sour tart. Even though the perfume life is no longer than 20 mins, it's still enough to crinkle my nose giving me a headache. :(

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

When Bath and Body Works did away with Velvet Tuberose I was heartbroken. It was one of my favorites and they were discontinuing it (surprise surprise). I did some reasearch and found a few scents that had tuberose listed as one of their main scents and lo and behold, I found Forever and was quite happy. It is veyr much a white bouquet but there is something about it that makes it unique. I really like this a lot. It reminds me of a fresh spring day running through a garden. So pretty and feminine. It won't replace my beloved Velvet Tuberose but Forver is pretty close.

APassionateJourney

I used to be IN LOVE with this fragrance. I remember the first day I got it it was my first time falling in love with a floral fragrance. Fast-forward to a year and a half later and the juice turned a yellow color and when I sprayed it on my skin it had a bitter and very sour smell to it. UGH! What happened to that crisp apple, Tuberose and Gardenia I had smelled before? This was like a rotting HOT tuberose on my skin and it made me sick to my stomach to smell! I gave my bottle away. It was FULL. I had only used about 7% of it. Gave my 6.8 oz lotion away, also. So sad about this :(

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I really like the smell of this perfume but there's SOMETHING in it that bugs me a little....
Oh well, I'll probably end up buying it evenually lol

Very floral, lots of tuberose and gardenia, but with some lighter fruitier notes as well. Some tuberose based scents tend to feel heavy to me, but this one is lighter. At drydown, it becomes a bit sweeter and quite a bit lighter. I love the bottle too.

carbocookie
carbocookie

It's a nice creamy floral, almost soapy, I'd say tuberose is dominant. Simple and feminine, girly, without being too youthful. Something to wear when your not feeling too daring. Really I got this for the bottle, it's right up my alley. I love art deco and I love natural crystal formations, and this seems to capture both. Most of my fragrances I keep in a drawer so they are not in sunlight (which can damage fragrances), but this one I leave out so it can sparkle. Be careful with the cap though, it breaks easily, all the testers I've come across have broken caps. For my own bottle I always grip by the neck of the cap, the gold part with 'Forever' written on it, that has kept it safe. ;)

ggomgmuch
ggomgmuch

yer the bottle is not very appealing in my point of view, but the smell is really yummy and nice, i think it sort of smells like watermelon, but thats just me. I REALLY REALLY like this sent for summer and during the day as it is just so fruity and wonderful.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I found it to be a sweet white floral with a sharp synthetic edge in the dry-down. I preferred the opening where the apple was most dominant, and the fragrance felt a bit fruity. The tuberose and gardenia are equally dominant in the heart, where it starts to give me a bit of a headache. Granted, I do have trouble with white florals, so on the right person, this could be really pretty.

MiguelHarris

Forever starts of with dewy apple, neroli, and Lotus Blossom. The dewy apple accord isn't tart but more of a apple juice or wine quality, Neroli gives the top that soft masculine sporty feel, while Lotus blossom creates a water Veil keeping it from being overly fruity.

The heart is an everescent combination of Gardenia and Tuberose. Gardenia is head of this center while Tuberose sneaks in quietly and gives the heart as well as the entire fragrance its creamy elegance while giving it a warming effect.

The base of musk and exotic woods comes off kinda candle smelling which to me adds a chemical smell. It smells like angel whispers the glade candle when the base becomes close to the skin.

As an inspiring fragrance Creator, I have to give the nose behind this fragrance an applause because they were able to create a soft blend with well known heady notes.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This one turns very aquatic on me. It starts off sweet with apple but then it smells very watery. It almost smells like one of those Eternity Summer versions. I find it lasts on me but it was very expensive when I got it. I don't think I would spend a huge amount of money on it because it is a little bland. It is good for summer because on some people it has a marine vibe without being too masculine or sporty. It is one you have to try for yourself because it may stay very sweet on your or the tuberose will amplify on your skin. I can smell the tuberose but it is not as strong as Britney's Radiance. Forever is a fresh perfume so nothing like M or the lollipop Bling range maybe the blue lollipop bling comes the closest on dry down that one turns aquatic for some people.

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

the whole thing smells like flowers to me thats all. it smells good to me. but it doesnt last only about 2 hours or so.

Whit
Whit

Another one of those man-magnet perfumes! Lol

EDIT: I wear this when it gets around late March though early May. This past summer I had put it on before I went to bed and met a male friend of mine the next morning for a bike ride (I'm a road cyclist). Well, it was a warm morning and after we finished a sweaty 45 mile ride he looked at me and said "How some you smell so good after a ride?" My reply was "I'm a girl. I'm supposed to smell good." He told me he kept smelling this nice aroma when I was up front pulling. He asked what I had on and he told me it smelled wonderful. We both had a good laugh but I think it's pretty amazing that this stuff lasted through a sweaty bike ride. Lol Thanks for the superb lasting power in your frags, Mariah!

aray
aray

Absolutely loved it the first time I tried it, wore and reapplied it all day long only to end up with a MASSIVE headache around 8pm that night. Couldn't wait to wash it off as I felt that it seriously was the scent that gave me the headache.

I'm seriously sad because I love everything about it, the zesty apple, the florals, the lingering musky warmth - but the headache was nasty so I probably won't be using it again.

wind83
wind83

forever to me is too strong, feminin. and long lasting.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

eww I cant believe you said this smelt like kim kartrashion's fragrance ! It smells nothing like that. I love forever and hate kims because it smells exactly like micheal kohrs nasty fragrance

sofiii
sofiii

Fresh, melon-y/waterlily, slightly synthetic plastic blahhhh is the opening of Forever, I’m again disappointed with a celebrity scent. Somehow, it reminds me a lot of Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee, the difference is Lee Lee is woodier, and comes with a much cuter bottler (the real life bottle of Forever is quite tacky).

It does get less synthetic-smelling as time goes by, and somehow, if you like watery white flowers, waterlilies and melon concoction, but not much jasmine, Forever is not bad. However, personally I find melon smell sometimes appear to be like rotten smell, which is a big turn-off to me.

I was expecting a woody end for change; however, it is just melon and waterlily dragging along.

It’s not my cup of tea. However, on the right person I can see Forever been a nice, feminie, maybe even subtle floral perfume. Well, not for me or any melon or watery floral haters.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

too soft, feminine , nice i tried it but i don't remember the scent :( I'll try it again

StarMagix
StarMagix

One of my absolute favorite go to scents for any time of day or evening. I find this fragrance to be so soothing & pleasant to my inner being. I cannot express in words how beautiful this fragrance hits me. From that first spritz to it's lingering dry down, I never get tired of smelling this scent. On myself the actual first blast of scent last about 4 hours, but the dry down lingers even the next morning, and it is still a lovely smell. This speaks volumes about the quality of this perfume. I hope it is never discontinued. I have a backup but to me none of the bottles are large enough! I love the futuristic bottle design too! Everything about this fragrance pleases me.

hermy
hermy

My favorite Mariah fragrance, I always get compliments! It is the perfect floral fragrance for spring. I also think it reminds me of Kim Kardashian's fragrance, but not as heavy.

Pierina
Pierina

I have a giant bottle of this..
Fruity, floral, chypre.. like most celebrity scents. a fusion of DKNY Be Delicious and Dior Miss dior Cherie eau de pritemps.
I do like it, but I think it smells a bit cheap.
Also I get a rash when i wear it so I'm slightly allergic to it and more than slightly allergic to the memories of the man who bought it for me!
hmm

scorpio25nkc
scorpio25nkc

I really like how it smells though it doesn't have lasting power. It also makes my chest break out horribly and so I now spray my clothes or wrists. I will buy it again but want to find a better deal since Walmart sells it for $20. And it is $9.99 on Amazon.

krissycat
krissycat

The lasting power of this perfume is impressive. I love tuberose so I enjoy this perfume

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This to me is the best perfume in MC's collection. I find it nice enough and elegant. The bottle is very nice too. It is definitely an aquatic smell for me. Often described as a "gardenia-tuberose" scent, but I don't get it as such. If gardenia and tuberose are present, they are very watered down. Apple and musk is what I get mostly out of this fragrance. Ok, maybe a bit of tuberose as well.

Update: I have been very undecided as to whether I want to buy this perfume. Today I sprayed in on myself - neck, behind ears, etc. It was a very generous splash, he-he, and OMG, I love it! I want to buy it for sure eventhough it doesn't have a great staying power.

Emma x
Emma x

I LOVE the bottle!! but, thats the only thing i love, i mean the perfume isnt really my thing, it smells a little too waterd down to me in honesty, is not a bad perfume, but not something i would go out and buy x

EDIT: Okay, so i changed my mind its a really mature scent and i really like it now :P x

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

This is one of my favorite, go to fragrances. I have about five or six different scents I wear regularly and this is one that I always go back too. It is perfect for day or evening and lasts a long time.

sweetpatchi

SOPHISTICATED AND TRULY ELEGANT FRAGRANCE MADE BY MARIAH CAREY. MY GIFT SET JUST ARRIVED TODAY (ALONG WITH MY MIDNIGHT FANTASY SET). THE BOX ITSELF IS SUPER GORGEOUS, AND THE BOTTLE IS VERY ELEGANT AND THE SCENT...WOW! I'M INLOVE, IT'S VERY FEMININE AND CLASSY...TWO THUMBS UP FOR A JOB WELL DONE ON THIS FRAGRANCE. 10/10

nanster
nanster

This was beautiful on first spray, a sweet--but not too sweet--creamy floral. But then there a sharpness developed, which reminded me of the fragrances my 14 year old daughter favors--very "young" in my opinion. I sprayed some on her, and she loved it. Now it's in her collection.

kylexora
kylexora

First of all, I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey since I was 13 y.o. in year 1997. I love most of her song, but unfortunately not for her perfume. I usually hate celebrity perfumes because they have nothing special - not original, cloying, not classy enough and too sickeningly sweet. Most of them gimme headache - except few of them which I love.
I love Luscious Pink by MC, really nice frag. Then I'm excited to try Forever. The bottle speak differently from other MC perfume. Well, I don't really like it at the first sniff. Too much flowery, very sharp floral I guess. I get neroli, gardenia and then tuberose. I do like tuberose, but just in some right blended perfume. In Forever, i just can't accept it. Doesn't work for me. I keep sniffing the paper strip for hours, but still not fall in love with it.
It's been 4 days now and I still have the paper strip. The scent still detectable. But very much softer, elegance and very warm n comforting, kinda cozy. I believe the lily is spoken now, and grab my attention. However, it smell similar to some other perfume that I used before, or maybe tested before. Plus, not really my type either. Sillage, good. Longevity, good. 7 out of 10.

SmellyBaileySnail
SmellyBaileySnail

this is definitely her best fragrance! It smells just amazing:clean,fresh,light, beautiful! And it lasts sooooooo long! the bottle is one of the most beautiful bottles I've ever seen!

guest_Yilly
guest_Yilly

I bought this perfume yesterday, It has an unforgettable fragrance and thats what we want as women, to be remembered FOREVER, and the bottle is beautiful! You have don it again Mariah MUAH!!!!

Malibu
Malibu

I'm not a fan of tuberose; I find it overpowering and I nearly always suffer from a headache when I wear it. So it's recently become a challenge to myself to find a wearable tuberose-based fragrance. FOREVER has a fruity opening, so I tried that first as I thought that the fruit notes would freshen and lighten up the florals.

I was right about that; the opening of fresh, life-like lotus and juicy, slightly sweet, yet tart apple notes is gorgeous. It's both energizing and fresh whilst being understated and feminine.

And when the tuberose note does develop, it still seems fresh and juicy. I can also detect the gardenia, but I'm sure there's another fruity note hidden there too; it's hinted at, but is too subtle for me to separate. Maybe they added more apple notes? I was loving FOREVER until it burnt through to the flat base, I found it very disappointing.

Whilst the musk does continue the freshness to the fragrance going, it also overtakes the mix of woods. I get a slight note of sandalwood, but that's it. I thought it was a let-down.

It's a light fragrance considering it's a white floral, so the lasting power reflects that. It burns down within four hours. Not great, but it seems average for modern fragrances.

I felt totally let down by this one. The sweet/sour fruits and the fresh florals are surprisingly complex yet subtle, at least they were until the musk came along and white washed over everything. If you happen to be a fan of musk I'd highly recommend this to you, but for myself this is a no-go.

If your planning to buy someone a fragrance for Christmas I think this a good bet. It's fresh but slightly sweet, isn't too strong and is quite inexpensive for a EDP.

Are you a fan or Michael Kors Very Hollywood EDP? Here's a more purse friendly version.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I received some samples of this one and it smells sooo good on my skin...and the sillage is perfect. I can't wait to get a full size bottle of this one!

Edit: I bought a 3.4 oz bottle and already I have used half the bottle. I'm in love, this works so well with my body chemistry and I get compliments from the men with this one, so definitely a keeper for me. The tuberose, gardenia and green apple stand out the most for me.......lovely!

guest_christian..
guest_christian..

i love this fragrance... i went to an elizabeth arden counter to get wrapped with love hilary duff.. but it was out of stock.. so i tried this on . and it smelled amazing.. that i bought it.

sweetpatchi

yay! i'm so excited to have this in my collection! i will have the gift set with lotion yay i'm inlove with this fragrance and the bottle is stunning! when i tried it on with the sample....my family and friends asked what a beautiful fragrance i'm wearing....and they're shocked to know it's from mariah! my aunt asked his hubby to buy her hahaha! my friends immediately went to the dep store where i had my sample for they wanna see the actual bottle and they fell inlove! oh my gaaah mariah made a good job with this one! I adore it! a compliment maker!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I sample this everytime I go to walmart or target and I am still not impressed! It does not have any depth to it like her original M it is plain and common and boring. Also no lasting power at all so I don't even want this one.I am just about done with celebrity fragrances anyway on to the more valuable stuff like Dior and Givenchy etc. I don't have time to keep playing catch up everytime one of these washed up singers come out with another fragrance to keep the spotlight on them!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It's a white floral for sure but very well rounded and creamy. Good lasting power. I wll buy it with a good discount.

guest_perfume_prince
guest_perfume_prince

This perfume smelt like freaking bubblegum on me..... it's generic!!

but it interests me to see many good reviews..... i just don't get this scent.. maybe i should try it again..

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

This was a dissapointment cominf from Mariah. I tried it out the other day in cvs/pharmacy and it was not pleasing. It came on sweet then it turn verry aquatic within seconds. It reminded me too much of Davidoffs Cool Water. Which I never was a fan of. Not worth the money.

kbrown7070
kbrown7070

This smells very sharp and aquatic on me, almost like Calvin Klein's Escape. I don't see any marine notes in the listing...maybe it's the Granny Smith apple accord coming through? The amber comes through almost too sharply, not warm at all. I'd almost say it's a beachy scent. I'm not in love with it enough to purchase it.

Casi
Casi

Forever is the only fragrance from MC's line that I like. On my skin, the notes of apple and gardenia are the most prevalent. The solid, woody base is a nice touch that slightly seperates Forever from the endless array of other fruity florals on the market. This would make a nice, safe gift or a good everyday fragrance. I believe that it would wear well on most women. The longevity and sillage is medium. Forever is likeable and wearable, but far too ordinary for my liking.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Here is a fragrance that doesn't knock my socks off to say the least, but is pleasant enough to wear on a daily basis. I think the saving grace in Forever for me is the neroli. I also do like the way the gardenia and tuberose are subtle amongst the musk and woods. Vanilla is not listed in the notes, but I am sure it's there. Not bad.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I was brought kicking & screaming to this fragrance by a salesgirl intent on selling it. I would never touch something as daggy as MARIAH CAREY on my lonesome. Oh what an insuffereable snob I am! And it would have been to my detriment because this scent is truly lovely.

It is not especially modern (tuberose?), particulary considering it is a celebrity fragrance, but it is not old-lady either.

Similar to Eau Demoiselle it seems to be a reinterpretation of something traditional & true. Not too sweet, not too imposing. The sexy little bottle doesn't hurt either.

I am going to have to try it again on its own (I already had a full complement on board before being corraled into trying this) before I make a final decision but it is in the 'favourable' category for now.

guest_Angel
guest_Angel

Floral fresco e suave,do jeito que gosto.Amei.A fixação é ótima também.
No Brasil ele custou bem mais que 50 US (100 US),mas valeu a pena.

jonr951

Yeah ure probably right BSF. And we'll probably LOVE it so much to care about the name. I have loved all her previous!! : )

jonr951

Her new one coming out in June is called LOLLIPOP BLING. I'm not diggin the name but I do want to try it. If I love it I'll just say I'm wearing Mariah. : )

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Got my gift set 100ml for 48.00!so happy!smells so feminine.so soft.and got the tuberose.gardenia.apple musk on me.summer and glam perfume!

naya85
naya85

i just had this perfume last week! only can i say is 'WOW!' the bottle is like a beautiful crystal... the scent its like very glamour, sophisticated, sexy & sensual... love this perfume ever!
good job MC! ;)

guest_Danielle

Getting this tomarrow at Macy's can't wait!

guest_CHESLEY
guest_CHESLEY

I GOT MY FOREVER PERFUME... AND I COMPLETE ALL HER FRAGRANCES FROM M, M LUSCIOUS PINK, AND FOREVER.... I USED M FOR MEMORY STUFF, M PINK FOR LOVE, FOREVER IS LIKE YOUR IN A LIMO...

guest_Danielle

I been wanting this perfume forever for quite sometime I just recently heard they are launcing one by her called forever Mariah from a friend of mine who works at walgreens anyone know of that?

sweetpatchi

This fragrance is a love at first sniff. Very sophisticated, classy and feminine. When i tested and sprayed it on my wrist, I suddenly felt like wearing a very expensive gown walking in hollywood red carpet...I really felt like a diva like Mariah. It lasts all day. The bottle is gorgeous too! M' Luscious Pink and Forever are Mariah's Best fragrances. M is my favorite of all though.

panda0410
panda0410

This has to be Mariahs best perfume to date. Its a sparkling warm, rich, big white floral that is conversely a warm fragrance, but suited to summer wear! Top notes of the apple comes shining through and give this a crisp sparkling quality, the neroli adds a welcome softness that is sweet but not cloying. In the base the rich creamy white musk envelopes you softly, delicately, which is a nice contrast but so complementary to the sparkling apple notes, the musk grows as you wear and I really love it. The base has just enough woody notes to keep it grounded. The heart is the real seller of this fragrance though - tuberose and gardenia are there and they break through as the *real* attraction of this perfume - rich, big white florals that are just beautiful.
There is a classy, gentle elegant sexiness to this perfume that I just love and have received many compliments wearing this.
This has absolutely beautiful sillage and really good longevity. I have to agree that this is a lot like Juicy Couture (original, I have them both) but this is sweeter, a little less fruity and somehow more preferable to my nose. Juicy Couture has a patchouli note that is a little unforgiving in that fragrance as well, Mariah's Forever doesnt have it and it remains softly sweet and much nicer without the patchouli.

The one thing I dislike about this is the idiotically overstated lid, it looks like something you could stab someone with :| The bottle is just beautiful and very ergonomic, it fits beautifully in your hand and easy to use. But that lid is just a tad overstated.

I was lucky to pick up 2 x 100ml bottle gift packs with the mini 5ml pure parfums (which are delicious!) and body lotions included, and I will definitely repurchase when these sets are done.

Soph007
Soph007

I have this perfume and let me say it's my signature scent! it's so sexy and sensual, my boyfriend bought it for me and I love it to bits! Almost finished my 2nd bottle and will get another one.

knics33
knics33

Forever is fresh, sweet, and white. I get lots of green apple- not the candy sweet kind... it is more fresh and sparkling. All else I can really pick up on is clean tuberose and some creamy gardenia with some light woods in the background. Very simple, but pretty nonetheless. Unique... not really, but I still enjoy wearing Forever. This is the best of Mariah's perfumes in my opinion. It reminds me a little of a less complex Juicy Couture, with the strong tuberose, gardenia, and fresh(er) fruit.

jonr951

guest_Chesley. There is a pure perfume Forever by Mariah Carey that is a dabber. Its $250 for a .5oz bottle. Its on elizabetharden.com

Fragaria
Fragaria

I passed this and saw it was another MC perfume so give it a shot since I LOVE her Luscious Pink. The bottle was impressive enough but one quick blast and it was like, "oh, ok..." It wasn't bad in anyway but nothing to notice. It left no impression what so ever. It's pleasant enough for anyone. I think very few will find it special or something to be excited about. For most, I think you'll find it's just....eh....nice.

guest_miriah
guest_miriah

i just bought this forever perfume today and i am in love with it. i never smelled anything like it before and im already getting compliments. i like this better than my versace perfume and less expensive too. i honestly think this is the only perfume that actually lasts without respraying it throughout the day. thats a big plus in my book

guest_Mary
guest_Mary

Me regalaron el perfume y muy rico floral y no pasas sin dejar la rica frgancia , es sueve , fresco y juvenil

Taliera
Taliera

I try to stay away from celebrity fragrances, but when I smelled this, my first thought was "this could be my signature scent!". It was sooooo beautiful, floral and musky, and it's rich and light at the same time. The colour I would pick is gold, no questions asked. It is classic and modern, emphasised by the art deco bottle (although I must admit, the plastic makes it look a bit tacky). But when I applied the perfume to my skin it lost a lot of the lustre, which it had straight out of the bottle. Quickly it developed into a very ordinary, "celebrity" fragrance. The lasting power was poor too.

LoveLy
LoveLy

its not that great and i hate tuberose..it's not so bad here but i have to say this is a very forgettable scent in my book

guest_Mariah
guest_Mariah

We have tha same name which is totally awesome..(: this isnt many people with our name.. which i loveeee(: im hoping to get this perfume for my birthday next month!(: ---*peacee!

guest_ashii pooh
guest_ashii pooh

i really love this perfume!!! plus when i bought it ast macys i got the gift set w 3.3oz eau de parfum, a very small cute one and the 3.3oz lotion. it comes with a really hot purse AND i got a nautic (free) gift set all for $72.00!!btw this is one of my favorite prefumes this year! macys was sold out in December! i def recommend this if u like smelling sweet yet sexy :)

guest_Durar
guest_Durar

JUST SO PERFECT <3.... I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED IT... ALL AGES CAN WEAR IT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT... Thanks Mariah ..!!!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This scent is fresh alright, but I can't help but be disturbed by this fragrance. There is something in here that is so strong, it makes me want to gag. Okay, not seriously, but I really really REALLY can't stand this... What a stinker, YUCK.

@RtIN
@RtIN

This perfume is both fresh and floral. What I admire the most about this fragrance is that the tuberose and gardenia do not overpower the fragrance. The notes are perfectly balanced with a hint of green apple that adds a little sweetness. Even though,the fragrance has been introduced during the fall season it is a total spring/summer fragrance.Not to mention the fragrance is long lasting and tastefully packaged.

I'm not a huge Mariah fan but, even I have to admit that this is sophisticated and sexy at the same time. At first I wasn't sure but, as I continued to smell it, I started to really enjoy. It was very light but the floral scents made it very sensual. I give this two thumbs up..Good Job Mimi..

bebe08
bebe08

to me, forever smells very fresh and clean. kinda like bounce dryer sheets with a bit of floral. i didnt mind the scent although the bottle is a very large akward shape!

rainydays
rainydays

Whoa... thought I'd like this because I love M and Luscious Pink, but this is definitely a step backward. To me, it smells cheap, sharp, and just plain strange (there's a note in there that really repulses me, but it's not listed and I can't pin it down... almost a musty smell). I like apple and light floral smells, but this just doesn't do it for me.

danimcneil

i finally got my bottle today! i got the 100ml bottle gift set. the set also cam with a 15ml parfum bottle and the body cream. i love this scent. i work at a hospital and this perfume is light enough that it doesn't offend anyone, yet it lasts all day. it really is so beautiful!

At first sniff I could have sworn I'd smelt this before. Not surprising that this isn't unique, but it's pleasant none-the-less.

The apple note is quite dominant in the opening, giving Forever a rather fresh and vibrant quality. The tuberose and gardenia are present in this fragrance, however they do not steal the limelight, they prefer to linger softly in the background.

Perhaps I find Forever similar to the DKNY Be Delicious series. It's twin would have to be a fresh, rather potent fragrance dominated by juicy apple.

Must admit that the bottle in real-life is not dainty and pretty, rather it is quite bulky and if you happened to purchase the 100ml, it would most likely be the biggest bottle in your collection. The bottle design is in one word; odd.

Overall this is a nice, youthful and refreshing fragrance that has great lasting strength and quite a powerful trail of scent. I recommend to apple lovers.

guest_YankeeBelle
guest_YankeeBelle

I bought Forever before I smelled it,since I love and own both of MCS other scents. MISTAKE!!! I'm sorry, Forever smells so old ladyish,even manish such a letdown!!! LPink is my FAVORITE scent EVER!! I am trying to sell my huge bottle of Forever on Craigslist..No luck. Love/hate me for this review, its how I feel.

Argirl

ok so I went shopping with my friends today and I smelled this again but I sprayed it on me instead of just sniff it on the card..and I have to say it smells a whole lot better on my skin...i think i might end up getting this..smelled real good!

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I went to Macy's today and was immediately intrigued by the bottle! LOL, I than explored further to only discover such A PRETTY FRAGRANCE! It is beauty in a bottle. Very feminine, yet with a hint of sophistication. Just a splash.
Considering that any kind of apple is not happy with my chemistry, the granny smith was not very prominent at all. What really worked and remained on my chemistry was the gardenia, lotus and amber.
Luv it!

sfsassy
sfsassy

This was a really nice surprise. I tried it today and Macy's.

1st the bottle is really nice. It's large too, so if you are tight on space think before you buy it.

The scent is super pretty and does not smell of candy. More light floral that ANYONE could wear.

jonr951

Finally got 2 try this at Macys today and....I LOVE IT!! It is just like Marc Jacobs for women but its really rather nice! Something of a surprise from a celeb! Its really lovely and the tuberose does not distroy it at all! Thank u lord!! I really love it and so does my mom! She never thought in a million yrs that she would love a celeb scent but she really really does! I just might have to get it for her 50th bday!! Its totally ageless and anyone can wear it! Wonderful job M and EA! I just love the bottle too!

ohmira
ohmira

This perfume is so lovely. It's not strong, but it's not so light that you can not smell it. All 3 layers blend so beautifully. Elizabeth Arden has truly made a masterpiece with this one.

jonr951

Gosh I still havent gotten to try this!!! So the tuberose doesnt ruin it!! Im so happy!! I cant wait to see the bottle in person!

danimcneil

i own M by Mariah and it really is not one of my favorites. when Luscious Pink came out i was excited cuz the notes sounded delicious and it was a little more up my allie, but i didnt buy it. FOREVER is AMAZING! I went to macy's yesterday and sprayed it on my skin. the top notes are juicy, but in a very beautiful femanine way. there is tuberose (which i usually totally despise) in the heart of the perfume, but it doesnt last that long, and it not heavy at all...which is why i hate it. the dry down/base notes are beautiful. the whole compostion is beautful. i am a huge floral fan, and this did not dissapoint. and it lasts and and lasts! even through my shower! its crazy! i really do suggest this perfume...

APassionateJourney

Leaving Macy's now. I bought this scent. It's....very different frrom everything else I own, but different can sometimes be a good thing. I decided to switch it up this time. I'm not sure if I would've gotten this if it weren't Mariah's scent, but I'm glad I did. I'd like to have lots of different scents for my mood

This scent is kinda tuberoseish, but it isn't choking me with Tuberose. It's very subtle. I can smell other things in it. I'm greatful for them keeping the Tuberose tame. I've been wearing it for 30 minutes now and I can barely smell the TubeRose anymore. The bottle is beautiful! Good Job, Mariah :)

mandashell
mandashell

Smelling this at Macy's today, I have to say that this is a very nice scent and could definately be an addition to my perfume wardrobe. This is the only Mariah Carey perfume that I have liked so far. The tuberose in this one is very appealing and doesn't overpower the scent at all. It is soft and subtle but radiates and has a welcome prescence.

Edit: When smelling this, it reminded me of something that my mother used to wear back in the day....Sand and Sable!! LOL! I knew it! The two have very similar notes but Sand and Sable is much stronger.

MiguelHarris

These are not the right notes at all, here you go.

Top Notes: Radiant
Luxurious accords of Neroli, Lotus Blossom and Dewy Green Apple create a refreshing, distinctive blend capturing Mariah's sensual appeal.

Mid Notes: Glamorous
A rich floral heart embodies Mariah's warmth and sophistication through a symphony of Tuberose and Gardenia.

Base Notes: Mesmerizing
A unique, sultry combination of White Musk and exotic woods provide a depth like Mariah's unforgettable voice.

jonr951

Yay!!! Now Im happy!! Im gonna go to Macys tomorrow to get my bro a cologne for his bday so Im hoping they have Forever and Circus Fantasy!!! I cant wait to get my Circus Fantasy!! Im still so happy I won a free bottle! I still have hope for Forever! 2moro!!

APassionateJourney

Wait! She bought it anyway and tried it on and now she loves it! She said you can smell Tuberose, but she smell all the other notes also! She also said that after some minutes there's a note that she can't quite places and it smells sooooo good. She also bought Circus Fantasy

APassionateJourney

Well, JonR, our worst fear has come true. ILOOOOOVEPERFUME just left Macy's and she said this is ALLLL TUBEROSE!

jonr951

You can pre-order it at elizabetharden.com now. I'm hoping to go to Macys today to see if they have it. Here's hoping the tuberose doesn't over-power the fragrance like it does every other one it's in!

jonr951

O my goss! If that ad is real Im completely horrified! Why does she look so awful! Something weird is up w/ her face! Shes usually always so beautiful! The concept isnt that bad. Im diggin her in that beautiful dress and diamonds and gold in the background. The bottle actually looks way better in the ad which is a plus for me! Why does she look so weird! O Mariah! I still love you!

Argirl

i agree with you guys...the tuberose and the apple may ruin it for me o.O...the bottle is weird looking the other bottles she had were cute!

jonr951

LOL! Yeah i will too if TUBEROSE distroys it! And no but i have always wanted to try China Town! Ive heard nothing but wonderful things about it!

APassionateJourney

JonR, have you smelled Bond No. 9's ChinaTown fragrance??? That's the ONLY fragrance where TubeRose doesn't overpower the scent! You can't smell it at all and that's the main note! I hope that's the case with this scent! I will probably have a BREAKDOWN in Macy's if I can detect the Tuberose in this scent!

jonr951

I dont want to say this or believe it but im completely horrified that the evil that is TUBEROSE is going to ruin this fragrance! Please O please Mariah save this perfume and dont let the TUBEROSE completely take over it!!! Its a force that ruins everything it comes in contact with!

APassionateJourney

JonR, I was telling ILOOOOOOOVEPERFUME the SAAAME THING! Once Tuberose hits the scent, that's all you can smell! I hope I love this scent!

jonr951

The only note im worried about is the tuberose! Tuberose tends to overpower everything! It did so w/ Inspire, Pure Bloom, and Juicy Couture! I really dont like the smell of it so i hope it doesnt ruin Forever! I LOVE M and Luscious Pink so heres hoping for another winner from Mariah! BOO TUBEROSE!!!

Forever by Mariah Carey 3.72 out of 5 based on 384 ratings and 135 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.6 oz
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Perfume.com
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Forever Mariah Carey Perfume by Mariah Carey - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
MARIAH CAREY FOREVER for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
MARIAH CAREY FOREVER for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
MARIAH CAREY FOREVER for WOMEN by Mariah Carey SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ
MARIAH CAREY FOREVER for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM .5 OZ
Forever Mariah Carey Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Forever Mariah Carey Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Mariah Carey Forever Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Mariah Carey Forever Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.