Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women
dislike

tropical
honey
Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Honey Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Lollipop Bling Honey by Mariah Carey is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lollipop Bling Honey was launched in 2010. Top notes are amalfi lemon, passionfruit and pineapple; middle notes are ginger, freesia and lily; base notes are white honey, lime (linden) blossom and musk.

Amalfi Lemon Passionfruit Pineapple

The Spirit of Moonflower

Lollipop Bling Honey Fragrance Reviews

missyumyum
missyumyum

In my opinion I really don't understand the comparisons to marc jacobs honey they don't smell alike at all , this is a sweet fruity carefree fragrance that's heavy on the pineapple with a touch of honey, marc jacobs honey is an awful headache inducing floral mess with a touch of fruit trying to get through, I love this and hate the mj honey I think people are just saying they smell the same because they have the same name they don't even smell similar to each other

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I personally disagree with any comment that has been made against this fragrance saying that it is "cheap." I actually feel the oppisite way. I think Honey by Mrs. Mariah Carey is a lovely fruity summer scent! I think the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, and I own it in two sizes: 1oz (30ml) and 3.4oz (100ml). I use the 3.4oz as my regular bottle and the 1oz as my travel bottle.

I feel as though most people are dissapointed and let down by the scent because it does not necessarily correlate with the name of the perfume. Honey is not supposed to be a full on "Honey" smelling scent. It's a fruity tropical scent that goes along with the Mariah song and music video which is set on a tropical island. Mariah fans, like myself, will know and understand this concept and will be able to appreciate this perfume for what it symbolizes.

Right now, during the hot summer months, I find myself using this fragrance quite a lot, as it is a refreshing cool fruity scent, which is perfect for the hot weather!

I honestly love it, and can say it is one of my favorite MC fragrances from her entire collection!

I definitely recommend this perfume!

bridgette
bridgette

Smells sort of cheap and watered down to me. I tried it several times to be sure.

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

This fragrance is so beautiful, a truly pleasant and soft experience to enjoy anytime of year. I love the honey and pineapple notes. When I first spray it on the amazing sweetness transports me to tropical isles and farmer's markets. I highly recommend this gorgeous blend for instant sunshine and happiness!!!

Akali
Akali

I purchased this as a blind buy. Honestly, I did NOT expect to like this at all since I thought it was made for 12 year olds and figured it would be sickly sweet.

But to my surprise, this perfume isn't overly sweet at all or overpowering. Matter of fact, the sweetness is just right. I smell honey and pineapple notes which I like. For those who say that this doesn't include honey, you're wrong. This DOES have honey in it along with the pineapple.

Because this isn't sickly sweet, this turned out to be a nice, warm, summer scent for all ages. However, the longevity and sillage aren't great. It's ok, but I wouldn't buy again.

Sillage: 3/10

Overall, I give this a 6/10.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I am currently "attracted" to anything that says honey or claims that it is. Maybe my idea of honey is really caramel.
This is pineapple to me and on me. Honey? or what I think honey ought to be? not even on dry down
Beautiful yellow bottle with reflective pearlescent look. I love M. Carey's butterfly bottles, takes off, always joyful.

cappacin0
cappacin0

I just bought it today and It's very nice. It does smell luscious and tropical fruity. I also smell the honey note. It's very light, I sprayed it on my chest and my husband could only smell it with his face next to my neck or down my shirt. It's lovely. On my mission to smell like a jar of honey, It's the only perfume I own that comes vaguely close. :)

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

Having smelling all her fragrances, owning a few I can honestly say they do NOT all smell the same.. A lot of people missed the concept of the lollipop range.

They are a celebration of nicks proposal to mariah when he hid the ring inside a custom ring pop...

When you think of hard candy, they are synthetic, fruity, sweet, addictive lay juicy. These weren't made to me high designer or niche quality but rather playful , they come in a gum ball machine / juke box and the rollerballs are lollipops.. They are meant for all ages and are throwbacks of childhood memories if you listen to "Candy Bling" the theme song for the both collections you will get a BETTER understanding of these fragrances...

*Candy Bling*is about teenagers in love, he would give her candy & sweet things
"Way back when it was about the simple things... Anklets, nameplates that you have to me.. Sweet Tarts, Ring Pops, and that candy bling.. And you were my world" ~ candy Bling

The song is about Mariah's first love who died in high school he would give her these candies and other things teenagers give each other... It's sweet Nick proposed to her by giving her a ring pop...he basically left off where that chapter had ended and it's so endearing...

These fragrances are a special part of her if you actually look at the story behind them

The lollipop range is about childhood memories... We all can relate to them

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

People really don't get why this perfume is called "Honey".

It's called Honey because like her song 'Honey'its tropical and sweet.

It's not all about the "Honey" on the note.

AND PLEASE STOP LOOKING for the HONEY as the main NOTES.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I got this late last year, and I've only worn it a couple of times. I bought this with consideration of the notes and the reviews (I usually never go wrong with floral fruity perfumes). I like the perfume, but to my nose, it smells a lot like Escada Rockin' Rio. That was a perfume I wore as a teenager and quickly got over, so I don't think I'll be reaching for this one very often either.

toxicpunkette
toxicpunkette

Got it as a gift and I fell in love with it. It has a sweet smell and it last for a while.

g1gglesg1rl
g1gglesg1rl

This was a blind buy for me via recommendation. Im glad I only got a very small bottle because A)it was cheap & B)they only had small ones that day.
This perfume for me is nothing special. I dont have any wonderful nor horrid feelings about it. Just hoe hum. The Passionfruit stands out the most and more of a bitter pineapple rather than a mouth-watering juicy one. But in saying this, my husband often comments on how nice this one is...so maybe I smell something different.

cherie97
cherie97

Every single Mariah Carey perfume smells the same. Light, fruity, like a shampoo. I have Honey on my left hand, and Ribbon on the right, and there's not a huge difference between them! Honey is a fruity, shampoo-like mix, very fresh. Nothing that brings 'honey' to your mind, except for a girl's nickname, as it's sweet and very ordinary.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I bought this for $10. It's ok, but I wish I hadn't been so quick to snap it up. I actually prefer the blue one (Ribbon) but it wasn't as cheap. Two weeks later I saw the blue one for $15. This one is similar but a bit sharp for my liking.
That said, I always get compliments on it. It's a little bit embarassing when someone asks what I'm wearing - I can't help but cringe a little when I say "Mariah Carey..."

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

I had my eye on this perfume for a while before I bought it :) I was smelling each perfume on the shelf (just from the bottle, not spraying) to get a rough idea of the scents and out of all of them, this one caught my attention. It smelled of warm honey, not too sweet, very soft and yummy ^_^ I feel when you smell the perfume just from the bottle (without spraying), you can smell mainly the base notes, and I usually test it this way first so I'm not initially bombarded with the blast of top notes which can sometimes smell a bit chemical and misleading from the dry down.

A while later l decided to have a look at it again and looked up the reviews on here. People said they could smell a lot of pineapple and after testing it properly at the store, I smelled that too. I was a bit hesitant as I was hoping for more of that nice honey scent :/ But I decided to buy it as it was at a cheaper price and I had hope that the honey would come through with wear. It doesn't really :(

This feels more like a concentrated body spray to me. Very tropical and fruity. A lot of pineapple. I did however spray this in my room one day and after a while I came back in and smelled the honey. I wish the whole fragrance was that honey waah xD I’ve been waiting for the warmer weather to wear this scent but it’s still been cold where I am -.- I’m pretty sure I did wear it once and wasn’t as impressed as I thought I’d be :/ It’s a fairly light scent. The longevity wasn’t great and I don't think the sillage was amazing either. It’s very simple, not as complex as I'd like, and though I do appreciate and enjoy some simple scents, this scent was just too ‘straight’ and two-dimensional for me, if you know what I’m getting at hahaa.

Guess I should mention a few things about the bottle too :3 The cap to bottle is very secure. I open it from the gold bit, otherwise I feel as though the butterfly will come off if I pull it really hard :P It’s the same bottle as the others in the collections. Not my most favourite bottle but it isn’t hideous. The simple design sort of matches the quality of the perfume if that makes sense, not meaning that in a bad way ^^”

This fragrance is nice, I do like the dominating scent of the fresh pineapple but I like the base honey smell A LOT more :/ If you’re looking for a simple fruity fragrance with not a lot of depth, definitely go and test this one out :) It doesn’t last long, but I can see it being quite yummy in the summer ^^ I just wish it was more honey, as the name suggests :S But I’ll try it out when the sun comes out and I’m in the mood for pineapples and see how it goes c:

Hope this helps :D

missyxjane
missyxjane

sampled it. it was ok it smells like the VS pink sweet and flirty body mist the purple one. has that same sugar berry smell with the added citrus. although it lasted longer on me than the VS one.

MarillaV
MarillaV

Pineapple bomb! Not much honey on me, mostly fruit salad with pineapple domination. It is fun and light, but the longevity is ridiculous. It barely lasts a couple of hours on my skin. Too bad, because it is definitely a fun summer fragrance.

mariana7945
mariana7945

omg the notes! i want this soooo bad!! there is no way i can get this here in my country

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

why did i buy a big bottle......
it smells like an AIR-FRESHENER. it doesnt suit a superdiva!

mshellshoe
mshellshoe

This kind of reminds me of fresh laundry (tropical) but with a fruity twist of passion fruit and pineapple. It's sweet (but not overly so) and fresh, and that's why I like it. It's not too heavy. Perfect scent for outdoors! It's not a complex scent.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

This is smooth, sweet, bright, and fruity, I love it! Of the Mariah frags I have I find this one to be the most wearable day-to-day as it is not super cloying, it is fruity but more in a clean, shampoo sort of way. I do not get a honey note from this, just crisp pineapple and tropical fruits with a bit of floral.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I got this in the little bottle a few days after I bought the ribbon one in the blue/pink bottle. I prefer ribbon over this, but I like this one in it's own way too.

Honey is more of a pineapple salad with ginger and the honey lingering in the background. This is very nice for summer and is not irritatingly sweet, but like ribbon more refreshingly sweet.

This is a fantastic cheap and non-offensive perfume to wear around during this time of the year and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. This one seems to last an hour or two longer than ribbon on me, most likely because of the ginger/honey combo. It isn't incredibly strong so I'll do a few sprays of this and it'll last a good 6-7 hours.

If you are a pineapple fan like me and are craving a piece in the summer, you will like this one!

dsonnier
dsonnier

I bought this at Marshalls for $9.99 as a blind buy. This smells exactly like Victoria's Secret Love Spell on me. Its not a bad thing but its ok. Its best for spring/summer days.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

This perfume is an awesome combination of tropical, sweet & fresh. This is one of the few perfumes I've tried that smells like food, but is actually classy & pretty to wear as a perfume. It's one of my favorites to casually wear during the summer or a super hot day & it just smells flowery & sweet & just generally smells like honey. Not to mention it lasts a good 4-6 hours & is just very pleasant to smell. Another awesome scent from Mariah.

clancyann
clancyann

To me, it smells like Sunny Delight (SunnyD). It's a very cheery, uplifting fragrance, and it makes me happy. I wear it with some sheepishness, though, especially when I select it in my "Today I am wearing..." on Fragrantica. While I'm tempted to lie and say that I'm wearing Chanel Coco, um, yeah...I'm really wearing a Lollipop Bling.

JemCalico
JemCalico

I am an avid fan of Mariah Carey. A "Lamb," if you will. Therefore most of my reviews for her fragrances are going to be a little bit biased, but I'll try my hardest to avoid this. I'm also not really an expert at fragrance; I just enjoy them greatly.

This is a very pleasant and a very casual fragrance. Definitely very sweet and very fruity but still in a more natural way; the honey and pineapple are distinct and might I add appetizing, not synthetic and processed. Its lasting power isn't great, but it isn't quite as bad for me today as some others say it is. This could be because I haven't really done much today aside from ACT prep and walking my dog.

I was very lucky yesterday to have found it at Ross for the price it was. I needed a pick me up and I knew going fragrance testing at the Kohl's near it would do the trick. I had heard that Ross sells fragrances for good prices so I wanted to see how good. Most places would charge about thirty bucks for this heavenly but simple fragrance, but I only had to pay ten. THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME!

Anyway, I guess I should give this some sort of verdict. Well... considering that it's a fun, casual, candy-inspired perfume I really do think that it is a lot more impressive than others. I'd give it about an eight out of a ten, for what it is.

Also, I wonder if Marc Jacobs' new fragrance of the same name as this one will smell as similar. Oh the mystery and suspense! :P

DuhConrad
DuhConrad

I liked the smell of this, but for me the smell did't last to long :)

firsttime
firsttime

Love Pineapple and Passionfruit but Freesia is Too Much when combined with Honey...

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

The pineapple and honey are perfectly blended! This is not the usual fruity floral. Delicious and refreshing, but,sadly, barely a "moderate" in longevity, and the sillage is weak. If they could fix that, this would be a truly amazing scent. Not expensive, though, so reapplying is not a huge issue.

katie257
katie257

Like lemon drops! Very summery

Beth1218
Beth1218

I just received a bottle in the mail today. I love this fragrance. I predict it will quickly become one of my favorites. I can smell the pineapple but it isn't tart or overwhelming. Pineapple is my favorite fruit to eat. So, I guess maybe that's why I am instantly smitten with this perfume. It is a very, smooth, sweet, lovely scent. I have been wearing it for about an hour and still enjoying.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

I tried this in the store and it smelled sour on me. :(

themorrigan
themorrigan

Tropical fresh, smooth fragrance. Love it!

jake.shouse
jake.shouse

Smells like Romance and candy idk it smells good but this is for like my niece who is 10 she loves it! It's not for any ladies who like real mature scents this is for boozers who want too smell like candy!

salkie
salkie

Yes defiantly pineapple and passion fruit lolly :), a summery cute fragrance. Quite sharp to the nose. A little like beyonce heat...the orange bottle?

EyesWideLikeCherryPies
EyesWideLikeCherryPies

I absolutely love this perfume. To me it smells like Pineapples and Passion Fruit. Let it fade out for an hour it has a very light sweet smell. Love it! (◕‿◕✿)

wbp
wbp

So sorry to say that, because i am huge fan of MC and her fragrances, but this smells really synthetic and cheap. Well it si cheap, but the M and Lucturious Pink are cheap too, but very well done. So i am sorry, but the lollipop collection is Dislike for me.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I absolutely luv Honey. It's bright and young and reminds me of sunshine. On initial spray I smell pineapple and lemon. Foresail and Lilly then start to come through. On dry down I get the lime flowers and musk. It is what it is. Young and flirty. It's moderate lasting and I just luv the respray and get another hit of all it's notes. Not complex but still one of my favourites.

Gingersnpr

I found a huge bottle at TJMaxx for $19.99!!!! Things do work out. Oh and i snuck it onto my perfume counter so far unnoticed:)

Gingersnpr

Ok so it's not a couture designer parfume. But for the low price point, I'm thinking sure why not. It at first it was to fruity but then, after about 20 min, It got honeyed and 2hrs later it could be compared to the dry down of Elie Saab EDT. Seriously. My hubby? I'm not going to tell this to because I already know he has racked up a large bill at Neiman Marcus getting me my supply of E.Saab. Oops! What the heck. I'm worth it;)
And yep I'm going to sneak Mariah Carey's honey into the house.

mz.honey
mz.honey

I love the smell of pineapples, but I wish it had lasted longer for me. Honey is one my favorite songs of Mariah and it's one of my nicknames I like to call myself. Honey is perfect for the summer where it reminds you of the sun, south florida, and tropical places. I wanna try Luscious Pink and Forever.

QueenRose
QueenRose

I love this tropical, subtle summery scent. It's not an everyday fragrance for me. I tend to wear this on an evening out on a date, or to an informal get-together. I can really smell the pineapple in the opening/top note, with a hint of lemon. I also smell the ginger in the heart, and the heart smells like a faint butterscotch to me. it's drawbacks are, is that I don't think the base really projects well, so I don't smell the honey or the musk in this. I've worn this a few times, and haven't smelled the base at all. It's also not very long lasting.
I would say, though, the opening and middle notes project well for a subtle scent. I really admire the bottle, too.
I wouldn't wear this to where I work. too tropical for my office setting. I would say it's an appropriate scent for a casual day or night out, even for a date.

fath1ma
fath1ma

I want something more special in it! Something that make me buy it directly. But it does not. It's a common floral fruity scent, the scent that I can find on teenager body splashes. A perfume, EDP or EDT in a lovely bottle should be has high grades right? A value that make customer pay the cost gladly.
It's pretty but not particular

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

This one is probably my least favorite out of this one, Mine Again and Ribbon, Mine Again being my favorite. This one smells alright, but it doesn't mix very awesomely with my chemistry. I still wear it from time to time though.

kurobara yuki

this is my favourite from the Lolipop Bling collection. I think that it is quite refreshing and sweet. :)

marysiac
marysiac

This is such a great fragrance. The subtlty is what I love the most about this scent. Another great thing about the Lollipop Bling line is that you can mix the 4 scents & wear more than one at a time. I love wearing this scent w/ Ribbon. It's a winning combo! :D

earth_angel
earth_angel

LOVE it! It's so soft and subtle, not too sweet. It smells like sunshine :)

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

Be honest, the scent was not at all how I imagined it to be like. It's not as sweet and fruity as I thought it would be. But the bottle is gorge. :)

dkny27
dkny27

Bit of a let down for me... I was expecting a deeper gourmand honey with bright fruits, but instead I smell a watery fruity mix with faint traces of honey in the dry down. It's still a nice fragrance, not offensive or horrible in any way, in fact it reminds me of Ralph by Ralph Lauren. A light generic scent for easy wearing like a body mist.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This was at Ross for $9.99 and I saw the good reviews on here so I decided to go for it. I got it home and I wasn't really that impressed, to be honest. At first it smelled really strongly of alcohol, and then I got a fruity, hairspray sort of smell. I know it was super inexpensive, but I really just didn't think it was worth it, so I returned it. Lately I've realized I would rather spend a little more on something I really love than buy something just because the price is low.

rubyred
rubyred

Lemon and honey. Sunshine. Sadly, lasts not more than 10 min.s on me after a thorough drenching, even on hair and clothes. So, it doesn't ever develop into anything. Still, I'm enjoying putting it on in the autumn to remind me of summerry days - for 10 minutes anyway. A happy uncomplicated scent. Will not replace because it doesn't last.

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

i bought this fragrance at wallgreens. I LOOOOOOOVE IT! Smells really sweet and tropical!

Lotionluvr12
Lotionluvr12

It's bright and light, perfect for daytime or a light unobtrusive scent for evening.. For a reasonably priced perfume it doesn't smell cheap old or heavy!

This is a great scent for a lady of any age!

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

Tested this out today. It was very fruity and bright. It reminded me of shampoo, though. It wasn't bad at all. Just not too unique.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I LOVE THIS! I have been waiting for warm weather so I can wear it . It is sweet, fun and flirty. The last time I wore Honey a man told me he could stand there and smell me all day !

It doesn't last long at all though . That is the only negative I can see.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is awful as are all the Mariah scents I have smelt, they all smell the same. This starts off really fruity and quickly dies down and smells like Hilary Duff Wrapped In Love, which to me smells very clean and nothing special.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

After reading reviews, then more reviews I finally decided to take a chance and buy this today @ Ross, which by the way sells the 1 oz for $9.99... anyways I managed to spray it on me when I got home and let me just say I was pleasantly surprised. I love honey and pineapples, but this is a lovely blend of the two. I get get a heaping dose of cheerful, sugary lemon in the mix and it just makes me want to smile. Overall, I'd say I'm very pleased with my newest perfume. Great scent for spring/summer and makes you feel like you're on a tropic vacation. Also it does slightly remind me of Ralph by Ralph Lauren. That's not a bad thing but it does not mimic it entirely, just slightly reminds me of it and thats ok.

sugahuni
sugahuni

The best perfume from the 'lollipop' collection. Beautiful, floral,summery perfume which lasts for hours and smells fab! ;-)

Honey could be described as being mediocre, but out of the three Lollipop Bling fragrances released in 2010, this one stands out above the rest.

Honey is sweet but not nauseatingly so. The scent is a nicely balanced blend of honey, sugared lemon, pineapple and passionfruit. In the early stages of the composition, Honey smells like a pineapple flavoured Vodka Cruiser beverage, the moment after you bust the cap. Towards the drydown, the scent rounds off into a clean, fruit inspired shampoo smell.

It's sweet, girly and a tad tropical. While I don't mind this fragrance, I must admit that it's a little generic. Honey tends to be rather linear on the skin, not something I could imagine myself going back to re-test or declare signature material.

On a more positive note, this fragrance lasts. It holds on a lot longer than you may expect it to.

VintageSmiles
VintageSmiles

Great summer/spring day scent suitible for anybody. Definantly one of my favourite daytime scents and the packaging is very cute.
To be honest, I've always been avoiding the Mariah Carey frangrences thinking that they smell bad. So when I got this I was really shocked. But in a good way.

I Highly reccomend this for teens who want a fun quirky fruity floral scent.

Although I really like this scent in the bottle, when I spray it on myself, it clashes with my body chemestry. It smells like something rotten.

In conclusion, you really have to try this perfume on yourself first, before buying it.

x

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

This is a delicous and bright scent. It's positively cheery. What a great thing to put on when it's dreary out and you want to think spring!

peppermint136
peppermint136

This perfume gets a thumbs up from me.

At first, all you smell is pineapple. About 10 minutes later, the base note of honey starts to emerge, and slowly throughout the day the pineapple fades away and you're able to smell passion fruit and honey. It is at an affordable price like the rest of the Lollipop Bling collection. It is definitely a spring/summer scent.

Bottle: 8/10
Staying power: 7/10 (6 hours)

I may repurchase, if it is at a discounted price.

kathryn.dean
kathryn.dean

I love this scent, but it is VERY strong. Use sparingly, or, if you're like me, you will end up with a nauseatingly bad headache.

kmorrissey89
kmorrissey89

Beautiful smell :D I love all of her fragrances, very nice! It lasts on me all day, not over-powering, just rite

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I have an imitation perfume oil of this scent,and I love it!

It is bright,beautiful,uplifting,soothing.I smell warm honey,thick sweet nectar right inside flower centers. I smell lemon's lovely yellow tang,pineapples juicy,sweet and sour.I can smell sweet and heady lilies,and softly spicy freesia. There is a nice muskiness that melds every note together into a precious perfume song. I love wearing this perfume,and it lingers inside my clothing fibers,and in my hair in such a lovely,delicious way.

Most perfumes these days contain non animal musk.My imitation one contains vegan musk (and the honey notes are vegan/pretend honey as well),and I am sure the original of this does too.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

Pineapple, lemon and sort of sweetish honey-like undertone, with some mish-mash of flowers to keep it from being foody. Seems like a pineapple shampoo to me. It's sort of nice, actually, but not really in the "wow" category. But I've definitely smelled worse at this price point. Clean and fruity.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I had this because I bought a whole set but I really disliked this sharp scent.It reminds me of Hair spray and shampoo.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Yellow is a good color for the packaging. The scent is citrus-y and sweet. It reminds me of a box of lemon heads and watermelon. The scent doesn't last all that long. I think the longest it's lasted on me was two hours. It's a lovely scent for the summer. Bright, happy, and sweet... the essence of summer!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I would like to know how these last on some of you because I cannot get this one to last more than 15 minutes on me. I love the smell and the bottle and I like Mariah so I have no problem dishing out my cash for her stuff but I just cannot smell this on myself. I have a little bottle and I have used half of it already. I found Luscious Pink had the same problem?

kurobara yuki

I just bought this perfume and i really, really love it... for me, it is a great perfume :-)

This has a very prevalent pineapple note on me. It reminds me a lot of Escada Sunset Heat, which was also very heavy on pineapple. I don't get the similarity to Live Luxe at all, must be chemistry.

pbandabby@gmail.com
pbandabby@gmail.com

nasty cheap smelling crap. i am sooo disappointed that i bought this based on all these nice reviews and the idea of pinapple/honey... yuk! no pineapple no honey, smells like cheap avon or cheap drug store headache inducing crap.
i now have to figure out a way to make it look like i did not open it so i can return it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

My favourite of the three on paper but couldn't stand it on my skin. On paper, I found it quite refreshing and not that sweet at all. I thought Mine Again (the red bottle) was way sweeter. This was juicy and very fresh at the same time. I liked smelling it but I really don't want to smell like a bit juicy fruit cocktail.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

this one so lovely, so sweet inside and outside but not longlasting. also this is for the young girls

Pineapple? On me this smells like grapefruit and rubber cement. Didn't work at ALL with my chemistry. Try it before buying no matter how inexpensive it seems.

Emma x
Emma x

You can really detect the honey and pineapple in this, but not in a big brahsy way, you can smell them two notes all the wya through. It's a sweet delicate fragrance in my opinion, as it doesnt realy stay around for long before it completly vansihes. I'd say its perfect for spring as its not too heady. I dont like it as much as the other two but still its nice, Lovely bottle though! x

Top: Passion Fruit, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Drops
Mid: Amazon Lily, Fresh Ginger, White Freesia
Base: Frosted Musks, Linden Flowers, Honey

rainydays
rainydays

Fairly predictable... this is a subtle pineapple fragrance that leans to the "warmer" side rather than "fresh." I wouldn't shell out a lot of money for this, but I'm confident that I'll use mine plenty as soon as warmer weather arrives. The drydown is a little musky with some sweet, bright lemon.

Bab
Bab

I tried this one today. Nice scent - subtle. Doesn't last long though.
Honey sweet with the skin scent of pineapple and something slightly earthy.

xiaoxiao
xiaoxiao

I own this one along with the other perfumes from the lollipop bling collection, and this one along with Ribbon are my favorites.
This one is more citrusy, less berry-sweet than Ribbon.
It's fruity, fresh, summery, and young.
ALso, I'd like to point out that on my skin, it smells almost EXACTLY like Ralph by Ralph Lauren, which I also love.
The lasting power is sucky, and sillage isn't all that great either.
I think if you love this fragrance for the actual fragrance and not for the bottle or for the sake of supporting Mariah Carey alone, then spend the extra 10 bucks and get Ralph by Ralph Lauren instead, because the lasting power on that one is amazing, and it's also a higher-end designer perfume.
Still, Honey is pretty lovable.

Flowercat
Flowercat

Sweet, fresh, and cheery! What a nice surprise to sniff my wrist and be greeted by pure, clean notes. The pineapple-lemon could just as easily be a beautiful sugary flower scent. This one isn't foody at all, in my opinion,just a beautiful simple sweet treat. It's on clearance at Rite-Aid for for 19.99 too :)

panda0410
panda0410

Another combo of fruits and foods, but conversely a warm summer gourmand - which is both unusual and really rather nice. I get tire easily of crisp fruity scents in the summer and there is nothing honestly worse than standing in a crowd of women who are all wearing crisp and in some cases sharp fruit salad perfumes... reminds me of an after work party where somebody spiked the punch =

This is a lovely smooth honey/pineapple gourmand, passionfruit in the top is sweetly detectable, and probably better for a summer night than a day. This one has considerable wear time. I was surprised by this little perfume and I will definitely enjoy the bottle I have, but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase unless it becomes available in a bigger bottle. Something to have and enjoy though if you picked it up :)

napiergirl
napiergirl

Got this for my daughter this xmas and i think we both agree this is a lovely fragrance , fresh , summery ,sweet and fruity .love it great for young and not so young.

nichick390
nichick390

This is so bright, sunny, and fun I absolutely love it!

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

Lollipop Bling HONEY is a vibrant, mouth-watering burst of citrus! a whirling & heady experience of zesty sweet lemon-y pineapple (also smells like mandarin) that is oh-so-short-lived! The exquisite citrusy opening lasts about a minute...drys down to a sweet, kind of synthetic Honey within 3, and remains pretty much that for a half hour if that. Sillage, longevity- non-existent with this one, and it breaks my heart. If i could devise the perfect formula to make citrus last all day, believe me i would. it's a shame Honey won't last long enough for anyone to notice what you're wearing unless you've just sprayed it. Nevertheless i love it, and it's a great pick-me-up at home or anywhere! I guess it's just like a delectable fruit- juicy & devoured within minutes.. So citrus-lovers, this one's an ephemeral treat.

Sweety07
Sweety07

Just went to boston store saturday and bought all three of the fragrances in a set for $35.00. I feel sorry for those who paid $35 for ONE!!!!!!!!

kylexora
kylexora

This is acceptable. I get the pineapple and citrus notes, but very blur honey. Not bad, I prefer this one compared to the red one. When I smell this, it not sweet, but citrus and juicy without being sickeningly sweet. Wearable for me, but not good enough to make me spent money on it. Maybe not really my type.

guest_AIK
guest_AIK

I tested some of the honey. It was ok, doesn't smell too great on my skin though. Mine again is definitely the best. It smells so unique and amazing! I'll definitely purchase some!

DiBonD
DiBonD

The smell of pineapple quickly disappears, but the smell of honey still lingers, and that's what I hate about this fragrance.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

@FRAGARIA: as a mariah fan, lemme explain to you why she named her fragrances lollipop bling. These fragrances are a candy-inspired trio of fragrances inspired by Mariah's marriage proposal - an engagement ring hidden inside an iconic Ring Pop package. Each fragrance in the Lollipop Bling collection is named after one of Mariah's hit songs and is bright, sparkling and multifaceted with its own signature spin. To bring Lollipop Bling to life, Elizabeth Arden announced a partnership with Topps, the manufacturer of Ring Pops to create such candy-nspired fragrances...oh they sure are very tasty! As for the Honey ~ I don't think it's a problem if Mariah would like to name her scent after her song "HONEY" and also it is not a problem if she wanted to have a unique tasty lollipop with honey...i think that's yummy! As for the butterfly, mind you, this is Mariah's Trademark and she loves butterflies...well I do too!Try the fragrances...so you'll know and understand what Lollipop Bling is all about! But if you don't like 'em, it's not a big deal! LYM! -Lamby Chi

AmyG77
AmyG77

I also bought mariahs luscious pink, I smelled it a long time ago on a magazine and I liked it I firgured if I get it Ill like it still so I'm watin for it in the mail. I love mariah carey so yeah I had her M kind in that purple bottle and I wasnt so crazy about that kind but yeah. I dont know if I'm to crazy about her forever perfume either.

guest_AmyG
guest_AmyG

I just got the honey kind in the mail today, I like it, it smells pretty good.
The bad side to it though is that it kinda reminds me of an air freshner and it kinda makes me sick to my stomach and also kinda gives me a heartburn but.lol, despite that it smells REALLY good!

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I tested all 3 yesterday in a local department store. I absolutely hate Mine Again ( red ). Not only does it smell awful but also it isn't at all fruity like Ribbon ( blue/pink ) and Honey ( yellow ). I think that Ribbon smells like berries and that Honey smells like peaches. I like both of these a lot but I won't buy them. # 1 - they do not have the intensity and the staying power that an EDP should have. # 2 - that'll be the day when I pay $35.00 for 1 oz. of fragrance.

danimcneil

Ok so those r not the complete notes. On Elizabetharden.com there r the complete notes for all 3 scents in the lillipop bling line!

danimcneil

This is most likely my favorite of the 3. And mine again is a close second. I talked to the SA and she said the complete notes are: pineapple, honey, lemon drops, and ginger. The first 3 notes r all very apparentl here. The ginger is just barely there...but there enough to just be fruit juice. This is juicy with a ginger kick! So refreshing and lovely. I got a great gift...I bought honey and mine again, and got 2 purses (cute ones), a watch, and 2 ring pops ...pretty sweet!

jonr951
jonr951

I like Honey. It reminds me very much of Live Luxe. I really like Live Luxe so I like Honey. If anything Honey has a bit more pineapple. Its very refreshing. It would be perfect for the summer weather. I'll get me a bottle eventually. : )

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Just sampled this one today. Nice tropical scent, great for summer. It smells like juicy sweet pinapple and tropical florals. Light and easy to wear. reminds me a little of Sunkissed Glow by JLo.

I just bought Honey this afternoon. It's the first fragrance in a long time that, after one sniff. I immediately knew I had to have it. I'm a little worried about how long the scent will last though. After spraying it on my wrist, it seemed to disappear pretty quickly -- just like a a cheap perfume. Not happy about that after spending $35 on an ounce. :(

guest_sweetlov
guest_sweetlov

love this...great for the summer...very escada....but i bought it!

krayonkid
krayonkid

these are the notes for Lollipop Bling Honey :

Top: Passion Fruit, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Drops
Mid: Amazon Lily, Fresh Ginger, White Freesia
Base: Frosted Musks, Linden Flowers, Honey

mandashell
mandashell

Ahh this is my absolute favorite of the trio. Couldn't stop sniffing it!! It is juicy, fresh and bright. I love it and can't wait to own it. If these are succesful I hope that at some point they will make larger bottles because I'll need one for the purse and one for home. LOL! These fragrance are better than so many high end and non celebrity fragrances that have been released thus far. Nice job to E.A. and the noses behind these!!

Edit: Honey is in the yellow bottle.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Honey: I think Honey might be the most sophisticated of the trio. It's tropical. Very fresh bursting pineapple. It reminds me a lot of Jennifer Lopez's Live Luxe

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this one smells like sweet juicy pineapples its so fresh and bright perfect for summer! the bottle is gorgeous!

honey- yellow bottle
ribbon- blue/pink bottle
mine again- red bottle

Lollipop Bling Honey by Mariah Carey 3.76 out of 5 based on 409 ratings and 102 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Bling Honey by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Bling Honey by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.