Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women
dislike

cacao
sour
Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Mine Again Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Lollipop Bling Mine Again by Mariah Carey is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Lollipop Bling Mine Again was launched in 2010. Top notes are red currant, blood orange and heliotrope; middle notes are magnolia, raspberry, chocolate and cotton candy; base notes are musk, tonka bean and vanille.

Red Currant Blood Orange Heliotrope

Magnolia Raspberry Chocolate Cotton Candy

Musk Tonka Bean Vanille

Unbreakable

Lollipop Bling Mine Again Fragrance Reviews

AshleyThomas
AshleyThomas

I wanted to like this so badly! I even blind bought a 3.3oz online from fragrencenet. When I first sprayed it, it was pure alcohol. After a few seconds I could smell the warm berries and chocolate. I checked the batch number and its from 2012. I wonder if this is why it smells so much like alchohol on the first spray...or is this a scent where you have to wait for the dry down?

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

really does smell like a cherry lollipop filled with chocolate tootsie roll! I think its similar to ~Vampire~ by body fantasies, but defiantly lighter and sweeter.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

It saddens me that Mine Again is a very underrated gourmand. To me it smells like salty dark chocolate covered orange slices, with freshly made cotton candy and magnolia. The base is A+mazing, very vanillic and amber-y. This is meant for the night time wear. (Btw this is nothing like Pink sugar, BS Fantasy, Can Can or Prada Candy.. It has its own unique twist)

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

Mine again was a flop..it smelled like soapy red berry bug spray..worse perfume ever..i liked the pink candy dupe better...don't buy this there is barely any smell but a slight soapy red berry not even chocolate citrus bug spray..huge disapointment. It was directly from EA distributor..i have not really been impressed with any from the mariah carey line.RETURN!

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This perfume is really sweet it has the lychee-like smell through the bottle sprayer. The scent has similarity with Fantasy by Britney, the chocolate part

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

I was on the fence about this perfume when I first tried it. I was getting tired of the sweet perfumes and this one is very sweet but also a bit balmy. I gave it a chance and I'm glad I did because my boyfriend LOVES it. So for a cheap celebrity perfume with a juvenille name like Lillipop Bling, it is a very nice scent and I worth repurchasing.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I Love this scent. Just got some today and I am loving the chocolate note, which to me is the strongest, along with musk. I do get some candy note, which is most likely the cotton candy. Anyway this is a very lovely scent. More mature than I had thought from just the notes, but now that I have tried it, It doesn't seem so candy like which is actually a good thing to me. The musk totally makes it so that it's not to sweet. I am not getting any other notes really just chocolate, musk and cotton candy. That's a good thing though still. Like I said, the musk saves it from being to sweet. Not getting any blood orange and I was so looking forward to that note! Other than that it's a lovely scent still.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

Really cute bottle!! The lid is practically a waste though (doesn't stay on fit). The fragrance is sweet, vanilla-y, but a little musky, just a little. For me, it's more of an evening use during spring/summer. Would love to buy this again!!!

fighter
fighter

Delicious perfume.

It starts VERY fruity and sour because of the red oranges and red currant, especially at first spray, but then it progressively develops into an irresistible sweet-warm strawberry-chocolate-cotton candy fragrance. Among my many gourmand scents this is the one I am enjoying the most, at least in its dry down phase.

After 1 hour it gets even creamy-sweeter with the vanilla and tonka bean melting with the middle notes.

For me it's a perfect comfort scent to stay home with, maybe while outside is cold, raining or snowing. I wouldn't wear this in public as it is a very playful teenager perfume but, If you are a girl and just wanna have fun...this would be a good toy!

Only one thing: this perfume, unfortunately, doesn't stand long as "M" by Mariah Carey. After 3 hours it's kind of gone and you'll might need to re-spray it.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I just got this. When I first sprayed it, I thought that it was a more citrus version of BS Fanasy. I really like it and I think it smells even better after the drydown. The only thing I don't like is that it does not last, unless you decide to baptize yourself in it. Other than that, very nice.

CycoEva
CycoEva

I love this! Its sweet, yummy, yet complex. Holiday Fruitcake, Rum, Cherry Pie, Glazed Strawberries, Chocolate, Oriental Spice Notes, All mixed together. Too bad its a "celebrity perfume".

clancyann
clancyann

This one is my favorite of all of Mariah Carey's fragrances, easily. It's strange, but I really smell a little mint mixed in with the chocolate and other accords. That note, which may be revealing itself to my nose only, gives Mine Again a slight resemblance to Escada Magnetism, which I love. I don't regret buying the rollerball, but when it's gone, I won't be getting a full bottle.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

I adore this one, it smells exactly like a cherry tootsie pop but isn't cloying or overwhelming. I get cherry hard candy and chocolate from this, it's like spraying liquid candy on my skin. On me this scent is very unique and mysterious while also being sweet and fun. This one is good for night wear, I'd wear it to a club or on a date. Sillage is good without being offensive.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Sweet cherry-flavored hard candy on first application, then morphs into a musky sort of caramel. Belongs to the genre of fruity musky semi-gourmands that always remind me of a 12-year old singing lustily into your face after sucking on a jawbreaker.

asukhraj
asukhraj

Girly sweet candy fragrance. I enjoyed it while I had it and used it all up but probably wont repurchase again. There are so many others like this out there.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I have a little rollerball of this and as much as I hate to say it, I get NO chocolate from this on my skin. Really, no berry either. Just citrus and then... more citrus.

I expected something like CK One Shock (her) but ended up with Jean Nate body splash, as that is almost exactly what this smelled like on my wrists. I tried this twice with the same results in different weather conditions.

I like Jean Nate, and the freshness of this is nice, but obviously it's different things on different skin or else my roller ball is from a flunky batch

Be well & Happy Sniffing!!

patriciar22
patriciar22

Mine Again is really gorgeous! Smells so good! I really enjoy it and M by Mariah - in my opinion, the best two Mariah Carey fragrances!

Mud-Cakes
Mud-Cakes

I love this perfume! It's such a cute girly sweet scent I wear it lots and perfect for spring

lilou
lilou

Delightful, creamy and sweet. It was a blind purchase and I'm happy to discover another enchanting Mariah Carey fragrance. To me, it's a sort of Ultrared - Paco Rabanne with cherries (even if there are no cherries in Mine Again). I love it and the lasting power is correct.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

To me, this fragrance is like a summer version of Wonderstruck Enchanted. When I first spray it, I get a sour, fruity & sugary burst of aromas. The blood orange and & red currant appear to be most prominent in the top, but it dries down into a more delectable chocolate accord once it has been in contact with skin for a few minutes. I feel the fruits out-shadow the florals, most definitely. And the cotton candy is just ever-so-slightly noticeable, a subtle sweetness in the heart. I think this fragrance is suitable for all year round, however, if you like Wonderstruck Enchanted but feel as though you cannot wear it in the summer (like me), then give this a try. It's affordable and shares similarities with Taylor, but with amped up fruits and an overall added lightness. Lovely stuff!

katie257
katie257

All I can say is yuk! Nothing like the other lollipop collection

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Too sour for me. Not my thing.

themorrigan
themorrigan

At first when I spray this it smells like cough syrup but then it quickly develops into a cherry ripe smell:)
Quite nice

vattenmelon

i change my mind! i tried it on my skin.i have only sprayed it in the air and then smelled it, but now i sprayed it on me..and it smells nice! citrus and mystique scent, i like it:)

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

this smells very good on me, chocolate raspberry and vanilla. it is light, but has good spillage, and lingers 6 Hours.

vattenmelon

this is a weird smell! dark chocolate and liqorice and some kind of citrus. it makes me feel sick actually! what was mariah thinking...

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

Mine again is one of my favourites!! I have like 20 top faves and the rest of my collection I just " like" & will use the odd time. I find myself getting excited to wear this reaching for it puts a smile on my face :) It smells gourmand but not over the top just sexy, candyish, edible mmmmm I smell & picture sweet juicy strawberries dipped in melt in your mouth milk chocolate YUM 5 STARS!!! Plus I'm a Huge Mariah fan ( best voice ever)

MonarC
MonarC

The Swedish girl: is it gone in 1 minute?! Really? Are u sure you don't have fake bottle or something? Mine is working for 5 hours very well!!!!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

No, this one wasn`t good... :-(

The first seconds I can smell something like liqourice and citrus, and then melted plastic.

And then - nothing. It´s gone in 60 seconds.

Luckily, it was dirt cheap.
And the bottle is cute.
But that´s not good enough.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Mine Again is lovely.
I can smell red currants, raspberries, a tiny bit of sweet vanilla and smooth chocolate. I couldn't detect any cotton candy though! The lasting power on me is dreadful, it barely lasted over 1 hour!

Overall, despite the poor lasting power, I really like Mine Again and will be trying out her others from the Lollipop collection. I recommend to anyone who wants a yummy and sweet light scent.

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but can someone tell me why I smell smoke sometimes when I smell it from the bottle? Really weird must be me I guess

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

This scent is very sexy and I love it! The chocolate and cotton candy makes it even more romantic. When I walked into the mall and tested it out I told my twin sister there was no way I was walking out of there without it. I have no idea why fragrantica users are saying it smells childish when anyone can where this scent and feel sexy.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

It. Starts off citrusy blood orange,little lemon. So it comes of ass a fresh,clean scent. A tad bit masculine. Then...the drry down turns it into. A sweet rasberry,chocolate bar,still keeping its freshness. Blood orange.mhh it makes me feel warm and clings close to my skin.Defenetly fall/Winter scent.The best out of all the other. Which I find typical scented and watered. Down. I like this scent but will keep as a after bath or shower/bedtime scent. As it has no logevity on me. And I like to be noticed,stand out.I give it overall 7/10.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

BAD! At first, i thought that it was my favorite of the Lollipop Blings when they first came out, and i tried them all. My store took them away, and now (Two YEars Later) I ordered the 100 ML of Mine Again, and i do not like it at all.

I laugh when i see Cotton Candy listed as a note, because that couldn't be farther from the truth.

60% Musk
10% Red Currant
30% Blood Orange

NO Chocolate, or Vanilla Or Cotton Candy.

A BIG disappointment.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This sounds so lovely, I tried Unbreakable & loved it so if this does smell similar, I want it! :)

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

My mum bought this for me for my birthday, and I absolutely loved it. On my skin you can really smell the chocolate and raspberry, and it used to last me all day with just one spritz of it. And my boyfriend loved it, so that's a plus! I finished the 30mL bottle a while ago and I'm really thinking about getting another because I kind of miss smelling like a candy shop.

Original
Original

the bottle is awesome
smells like chocolate after a while
but for me it's annoying

Tsz
Tsz

Mine again is a very spicy fragrance. It's very strong and heavy. The bottle is very cute but it can only wear on winter IMO. I still like the scent but surely is not one of my favourite.

melia
melia

Out of the three "Lollipop Bling's", this one is my favorite. To my nose, the others smell like nasty shampoo, while this one is actually a quite pleasant soft fruity-vanilla mix. Generic? Probably, but that doesn't mean it can't be likable. What I like about it is that it evolves; it starts out very soft and much of a subtle body spray, but slightly evolves into something more sparkly and noticeable. In the end it actually reminds me of the drink 'fristi' - which is kind of a yoghurt drink, but more 'milkshakey' and watery than most yoghurt drinks (the ones who know that drink will understand what I'm talking about!). Silage and longevity are not so amazing, but I didn't expect them to be either... So well, no disappointment here :)

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Just got my bottle of blind buy, n a lil disapointed, not like what i expect it to be. This is so generic. I don't like it n i don't hate it neither. This is just so not into me. I'll give mine to my friend.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I didn't expect myself to like this fragrant because it was another celeb perfume. packaging is girly and sweet. It has a combination of sweet citrus, berries, and creamy base. It smells absolutely delicious enough to eat. Beans, nuts, coco, musk to hold all the sweet delicious berries and flowers together. This is something I would want for my perfume collection. This perfume is made to stay close to the skin unlike the older perfume types made decades ago to project across the room. It lasts a good 6-8 hours on my skin.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This is yummy! At first it was a bit "meh", but then after about a half hour or so, it developed into a sweet, fruity, chocolately, gourmand, yummy scent. It's really sweet and makes you crave sweets! I would definitely pick up a bottle of this, however the scent lasts like an hour! I literally sprayed it an hour ago and I have to smash my nose to my skin to get any of the scent. I guess if I did buy it I could spray it like 5 times and maybe it would last longer. If I find a cheap bottle of this, I will get it, but I wouldn't pay full price because lasting power is terrible and sillage is non-existant.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

To me, this smells like a lighter and maybe a bit sweeter version of Christina Aguilera by Night. I ordered the rollerball set of all three of the Lollipop Bling ones on Amazon, but for now today I went and got a sample from Kohls. I smelt them side by side... They smell very similar!!

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

I smelled this in the store, and instantly I think "Lollipop Bling" is the perfect name for this Mariah Carey perfume collection. Becuz the scent is definitely a sugary-fruity perfume that is perfect for night time wears.

marysiac
marysiac

This Fragrance is more of a night time scent. I love the of chocolate & raspberry notes which are the most powerful yet they're no so powerful that you're walking smelling like you fell in a giant vat of Chocolate. This perfect to wear on Valetine's Day when your love one takes you out for the night :)

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

This one smells cozy and wintery to me, and I'm was very surprised to see no notes of cinnamon. Overall, nice, like all of Mariah's scents.

stephanie777usa
stephanie777usa

Just got Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling Mine Again from my Son and Daughter in Law for Mothers Day. And I LOVE IT! i smell like a sweet piece of candy, what could be better than that?! Thanks kids

twilight1234

Bleck. Sorry but I dislike this one. EWW EWW EWW. Sorry Mine Again but there is too much CANDY in this. and too much makes me sick.

sharyssa
sharyssa

finally the lollipop blings are available in the 3.3 oz! i don't like 1 oz bottles its like a sample.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

imagine walking into a candy store in with your friends and for some reason you all bought chocolates and berry flavored hard candies like tootsie pops x'D that's what I smell when I wear this, I think this is meant for the night! perfect for spring or winter since it has that warm and happy kinda vibe to it =3 wearing this makes me kinda hungry for candy since it almost smells like the real thing

twilight1234

EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW TOO SWEET FORR MEE. I'M A CHOCOHOLAC YOU KNOW!!!!! THIS IS TOO YUCKY!!!!!!!

Unbreakable Heart
Unbreakable Heart

If you like this scent I say buy unbreakable instead because you can get a 3.4 oz bottle for the same price with a better quality , lasting power, & personality .

I like the song 'Mine Again' from Mariah's 2005 album and I also wouldn't mind stealing her vocal cords shown off quite spectacularly in the song, but I can't say that I want her sense of smell nor a bottle of Mine Again on my dresser anytime soon.

Anything part of a series named 'Lollipop Bling' makes me wary of the fact that this fragrance is sure to be overloaded with sugar. Sugar, candy and chocolate is what Mine Again is all about. Mariah must like her lollipops.

This fragrance smells to me like a cocoa vanilla flavoured Chupa Chup mixed with a cheap berry-scented deoderant. It's a strange concoction let me tell you. I actually advise that you test on your skin rather than a card, because the way it smells on paper is enough to make me gag. Strangely enough it doesn't bother me the same way when I wear it.

I've past the age where a fragrance of this sort would appeal to me, yet I don't disregard the fact that young girls would be all over this stuff, especially drawn in by the cute butterfly bottles.

Personally I don't think the chocolate accord blended with the berries and blood orange works. I would have liked to see the vanilla feature more in this fragrance, perhaps taking on a syrupy quality. I wanted luxurious chocolate that melted in the mouth, but what I get is chocolate from a discount store a few months out of date.

I'm not knocking this fragrance because it's a celebrity scent, I'm not a snob like that. I'm knocking it because it lacks quality.

Hayven
Hayven

Even though I initially like this smell, realistically I couldn't wear it day to day. It is so sweet and the cherry/blood orange notes (I know cherry is not listed, but I smell it!) persist throughout the whole run. The drydown of tonka beans doesn't seem to mix well with the fruit. I like my share of sweety perfumes, but this one doesn't work for me.

peppermint136
peppermint136

I really like this.

It's a nice blend of creamy dark chocolate over raspberries with a vanilla base. It's a good price too-$18/0.5 oz. Mine Again is my favorite out of the Lollipop Bling collection. Overall, it's a winner and I would repurchase.

Bottle: 10/10 (cute!)
Staying power: 9/10 (8 hours!)

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I absolutely love this one! It does smell like tootsie roll!!

Hellokt
Hellokt

I LOVE this one! It's exactly what I have been looking for in an inexpensive perfume. Sweet and brightly fruity-floral. Just right! I don't smell the musk at all which makes it perfect.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I bought this perfume awhile ago, but I ended up returning it because it was too heavy in the beginning but then it faded away so fast! It smells really nice tho, so I would recommend :)

airlie.cunningham
airlie.cunningham

i smelt this a few days ago, and i normally love sweet perfumes! but this one was YUK! i didnt bother to smell the others after smelling that one...

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Oh my gosh, this is sickeningly sweet. Disgusting, in my opinion.

chocoholic
chocoholic

I bought a small bottle of this on the strength of the reviews. I love chocolate/coconuty, sweet perfumes..comforting scents.
But this is horrible...oriental and powdery..something an old lady would wear.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

This is the only one I loved out of the lolipop bling.It smells just like a tootsie roll which I love.It last for a decent amount of time and has a nice sillage.

shauni_louise
shauni_louise

Mine again is probably my favourite out of the three.
It's nice, sweet and fruity and it also smells good on my skin :) Ive nearly run out so i'll need to buy a new bottle.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

this ''mine again'' is the only one I like from the lollipop bling collection period, it is great for the fall/winter time and out of the three has the best lasting power. It is not my favorite bottle of the three however, That title goes to the ''ribbon'' bottle it is so cute and pretty but if you are looking for one that last and doesnt fade away to quick and you wanna get your money's worth this is the one, but you have to like scents like pink sugar, britney's fantasy, fancy by jessica simpson,to appreciate this yummy cotton candy like scent.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is pure luxurious yumminess in a bottle, and my favorite Mariah perfume.

It starts off with a sweet candied fruit smell that is the berries and a slight sharpness from the orange note.

Then the creaminess of the chocolate and vanilla starts to emerge, along with the pleasant fruity tang of raspberry.

I found it has quite a sweet, musky dry down which is very wearable, even though it fades quite quickly.

This perfume smells wonderful...I just wish it had better lasting power on me.

Also I find it's quite a 'close to the skin' perfume.

While the sillage isn't bad, it's not one of those overly imposing scents that can attract attention from the other side of the room.

However, that can be a good thing if you want a nice subtle sweet and fruity fragrance.

Something about this scent just makes me think of après-ski in a warm log cabin in the Rocky Mountains and yet conversely it would be just as effective if it were worn while tanning on a yacht off the coast of St Tropez.

Also I adore the bottle...it's as pretty as the perfume it holds.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I have the 3 of these lollipop bling perfumes. This red one lasts and lasts on me. I love it. There is something intoxicating in it for me. I have some top designer perfumes and some old classics but when I am at home or just going out casually for dinner or lunch I wear this. It is comforting and it doesn't bother anyone around me. I have the other two which I also like but I find they don't last on me at all. I have that problem with Luscious Pink as well. Her M perfume in the purple bottle lasts on me and I like that as well. I hope the new lollipop bling range lasts a little longer. I agree with another reviewer on here too I wish she had body products for these it would certainly help the lasting power.

Whit
Whit

I really wish Mariah had accompanying body care for the Lollipop Bling line. Too bad because I adore this frag. :(

A sweet floral fragrance. Not as gourmand as I was expecting, as there are florals and woods here too, so a very pleasant blend. This fragrance is light and not overpowering. I've tried this one and Honey from the Lollipop Bling trio, and this one is better.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

This one is my favorite of the three, I love britney's fantasy, pink sugar, can can by paris hilton this fits in there with those types.Sweet,candy. This one last the longest out of the three I love this for the night because it is so deep and rich and so delicious.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Lasts amazingly long on paper - much longer than the other two. Was a bit powedery on my skin (which I like). Quite nice if you are into sweet fruity/gourmand fragrances.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

yep, exactly, oriental but not so intensive, just sweet and tender...

lafefe
lafefe

The opening is a genuine fresh raspberry that soon fades away, the heart is a warm and delicate chocolate with a hint of green grass and magnolia. It's a comfortable scent similar to a cosmetic cream or lipstick. Mine Again is very nice but more like a casual go-to scent, inoffensive, but also not so intriguing or fascinating.

Laura Dora
Laura Dora

I decided to give it a try at the store today and I'm regretting it now. In the bottle it smelled nice but on my skin all I can smell is synthetic chocolate and sweet. I will defiantly not be buying this one.

Emma x

I had a choice of the three lollipop bling fragrances yesterday.
When it came to sampling mine again, i thought it was a comforting smell, i could really smell the chocolate in it and the magnolia makes it quite a creamy fragrance.
I do love this one, but as its fast approaching spring, i didnt get this one as this is more of a autumn/winter scent to me. :)

Top: Red Currants, Blood Orange, Heliotrope

"I aim to please all"

Top notes: Red currants, Blood orange, Heliotrope
Mid notes: Raspberry Chocolate, Magnolia
Base notes:Creamy Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla

I hope this lives up to the notes, and i hope they have it in stock tomorow!

napiergirl
napiergirl

LOVE HONEY ! LIKE RIBBON ....this one i thought i liked after testing on paper then tried on wrist .The chocolate is great but very sweet ....to sweet .. have the honey one and its charming , will buy the ribbon one but not this one .. try before you buy as this may work for you or make you feel sick.

Flowercat

Update on Mine Again-- Love it even more! Ribbon wasn't a hit with me, though not bad...more typical fruity, watery blend.
But Mine Again is bringing the complements, and is such a delicious fragrance to walk around in! I ran back to Rite Aid and bought the last bottle, since they're only $17.99 now. Don't want to ever run out of my (newest!) signature scent!

Flowercat

Ok, being the sweet scent fan that I am, I bought all 3 of these lollipop fragrances because I wasn't sure which was which on my over-sprayed wrists from the test bottles. So far I have worn the Honey (yellow) yesterday, and today it's the Mine Again. They get better each day so far! Got compliments on yesterday's lemon-sweet Honey all day...but now I'm LOVING Mine Again best!
It is unexpectedly creamy, sweet, and vanilla-y (my favorite). Can't imagine Ribbon topping this one. I don't detect any similarity to Fanatasy, as many have mentioned. Pretty unique too! I advise all my sweet-perfume-loving sisters to track this one down--it's not sickeningly sweet, but yummy and girly in the best way.
More tomorrow after I try the last one, Ribbon....

Nice, but very same-y. It reminds me of a bunch of things I've tried before, with sandalwood, vanilla and floral notes. A pleasant gourmand, sweet with a woody feeling, but just not different enough for me. Staying power is eh.

panda0410
panda0410

Definitely my favourite of the 3, but its a warm winter gourmand so thats really a no brainer for me ;)
The raspberry keeps this fizzy in the top, deep spicey chocolate with a strong vanillic base and a white floral heart... for me there isnt anything better that that kind of note combination. I knew Id love this! Its not overtly sweet, I dont get the Fantasy note either tbh, but skin chemistry can make or break a fragrance on an individual. This one sits beautifully on me and this will definitely be something I purchase again and again. Not in the same league as many of the HEs, but in its own right well worth having for those wintery oriental gourmand lovers among us.

nichick390
nichick390

This is spicy and seductive but it's not my favorite of the 3 most people haven't really thought much of this fragrance but It's not the wrost one I've had. I give it 5/10

hopejones
hopejones

I love Mine Again. It reminds me of Fantasy too. The dry-down smells like Euphoria on my skin. Lovely fragrance!

kylexora
kylexora

First of all, I always expect how a perfume would smell from the bottle shape and colors. However, since MC perfume bottle are the same, so I expect the smell would be hot and sexy according to red bottle (well Hugo Deep Red and Dior Hypnotic Poison match my expectation). After sprayed it onto my skin, I know I'm wrong. This is sickeningly sweet perfume, and it gives me headache.
The perfume start with a lot of berries, and the creamy notes and it blown me away.This is a good example of how awful a celebrity scent is. The berries is juicy, but they're too much here. Why all celebrities perfume have to use berries as main ingredient? I hate any perfume with too much fruit in it. Why?? Well, fruit is sweet, but what happen after few days? Rotten fruit, right? The same concept goes to perfume, When I smell fruity, soon after I maybe smell like rotten fruit. That why I choose floral, at least dried flower doesn't smell as bad as rotten fruit.
Sorry Mariah, this one is not good enough for me. Try not to make typical celebrity perfume again, will ya?

DiBonD
DiBonD

I think the sharpest smell in Mariah's fragrances come from the top notes. The blackcurrant smells very strong, yet it's still wearable for me.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I tested all 3 yesterday in a local department store. I absolutely hate Mine Again ( red ). Not only does it smell awful but also it isn't at all fruity like Ribbon ( blue/pink ) and Honey ( yellow ). I think that Ribbon smells like berries and that Honey smells like peaches. I like both of these a lot but I won't buy them. # 1 - they do not have the intensity and the staying power that an EDP should have. # 2 - that'll be the day when I pay $35.00 for 1 oz. of fragrance.

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is my second Fave out of the 3...but a close tie for 1st. Jon is right, this is very similar to fantasy. But its like fantasy with dark chocolate instead of white, and a lighter version with less fruits. I think this will be beautiful when it starts to cool doen. I smell mostly dark chocolate here with only a few raspberries. This is very romantic. I would've liked it even better if there was more raspberry and sweetness...but its very romantic!

jonr951
jonr951

Mine Again is nice. It kinda reminds me of Fantasy but is less sweeter & lighter. I prefer Fantasy. I do get the Princess comparison as well. Its nice for a lighter gourmand scent. : )

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

This one surprised me. It was far more sexy and spicy than i thought it would be. I like it! Creamy and sweet, but with something a little mysterious to it. Reminds me a little of Vera Wang Princess, but a little more grown up.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

Looking forward to have all 3 of these I asked my hubby to buy me co'z he is san diego california I'm in the philippines...and he will purchase them directly to elizabeth arden website because they are giving free items! Great deal huh! I'm so excited...can't w8! Good job MC!

guest_sweet lov
guest_sweet lov

smells good....very close the same with britney spears first fantasy scent....that fruity sweet...britney's is more sweet and mariah's more vanilla sweet fruity....didnt get this one because i have the fantasy one...bought the other 2. they all smell great!

krayonkid
krayonkid

These are the notes for Lollipop Bling Mine Again:

Top: Red Currants, Blood Orange, Heliotrope
Mid: Raspberry Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Magnolia
Base: Creamy Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla

mandashell
mandashell

This is my second fave of the trio. I really love the way it smells. It is fruity and just yummy. These little treasures aren't whimisical fragrances. They all have an edge and their own character. Plus they are way better than fragrances in their respective categories.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

w0w this ruby bottle is so gorgeous! it smells like creamy chocolate covered berries its amazing<3

honey- yellow bottle
ribbon- blue/pink bottle
mine again- red bottle

Lollipop Bling Mine Again by Mariah Carey 3.87 out of 5 based on 333 ratings and 97 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Perfume by Mariah Carey, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
MARIAH CAREY LOLLIPOP BLING MINE AGAIN for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Lollipop Bling Mine Again
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Perfume by Mariah Carey, .5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 0.27oz
MARIAH CAREY LOLLIPOP BLING VARIETY for WOMEN by Mariah Carey SET-3 PIECE MINI VARIETY SET WITH LOLLIPOP BLING HONEY LOLLIPOP BLING MINE AGAIN LOLLIPOP BLING RIBBON AND ALL ARE EAU DE PARFUM .27 OZ ROLLERBALL MINIS
Lollipop Bling Mine Again
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
MARIAH CAREY LOLLIPOP BLING MINE AGAIN for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Gift Set 1oz
MARIAH CAREY LOLLIPOP BLING VARIETY for WOMEN by Mariah Carey SET-3 PIECE MINI VARIETY SET WITH LOLLIPOP BLING HONEY LOLLIPOP BLING MINE AGAIN LOLLIPOP BLING RIBBON AND ALL ARE EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Beauty.com
Gift Set
Lollipop Bling by Mariah Carey Rollerball Coffret, 1 set
Lollipop Bling by Mariah Carey Rollerball Coffret, 1 set
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Bling Mine Again by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Bling Mine Again by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.