Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women

Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women
dislike

ozonic
Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Bling Ribbon Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Lollipop Bling Ribbon by Mariah Carey is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lollipop Bling Ribbon was launched in 2010. Top notes are cucumber, melon and raspberry; middle notes are jasmine, lotus and hortensia; base notes are musk, woodsy notes and sugar.

Cucumber Melon Raspberry

Jasmine Lotus Hortensia

Musk Woodsy Notes Sugar

Carried Away

Lollipop Bling Ribbon Fragrance Reviews

bridgette
bridgette

Don't care for it. Smells very cheap and watered down. Doesn't last long.

indi3cita
indi3cita

This is my first mini Mariah scent that I bought and I love the bottle. Unfortunately I don't like the juice it smells like shampoo with a little musk. The berry notes are generic like the ones used in hair products. It reminds me of Sex in the city. Even though I get compliments whenever I use it, I don't like it. It's a fragrance for young girls in their teens and it can be used in spring and summer.

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

Having smelling all her fragrances, owning a few I can honestly say they do NOT all smell the same.. A lot of people missed the concept of the lollipop range.

They are a celebration of nicks proposal to mariah when he hid the ring inside a custom ring pop...

When you think of hard candy, they are synthetic, fruity, sweet, addictive lay juicy. These weren't made to me high designer or niche quality but rather playful , they come in a gum ball machine / juke box and the rollerballs are lollipops.. They are meant for all ages and are throwbacks of childhood memories if you listen to "Candy Bling" the theme song for the both collections you will get a BETTER understanding of these fragrances...

*Candy Bling*is about teenagers in love, he would give her candy & sweet things
"Way back when it was about the simple things... Anklets, nameplates that you have to me.. Sweet Tarts, Ring Pops, and that candy bling.. And you were my world" ~ candy Bling

The song is about Mariah's first love who died in high school he would give her these candies and other things teenagers give each other... It's sweet Nick proposed to her by giving her a ring pop...he basically left off where that chapter had ended and it's so endearing...

These fragrances are a special part of her if you actually look at the story behind them

The lollipop range is about childhood memories... We all can relate to them

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Amazing perfume. I Love the scent.

A LOT of fragrances I purchase remain in their packaging for months sometimes before I open them. I purchased this for 8 aussie dollaroozies yesterday. It's only a 15 mill bottle. If I don't end up liking it then it goes to charity or in my ironing water.

cherie97
cherie97

Shampoo in the bottle, childish, ordinary scent. Fruity, light, nothing special to me.

missyxjane
missyxjane

very cute bottle, looks good anywhere. got it as a blind buy at kohls $12 for 1oz. the reviews are pretty spot on, the smell is like a blue raspberry lollipop without the tartness of the raspberry. the drydown is melons and florals. im not sure that is the best combination but i do like it. i like it enought to use it up but not to repurchase, def a summer scent. does not last though.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Reminds me a lot of another fragrance - DKNY Red Delicious?!

Sophia666

This is just one of those intoxicatingly delicious fragrances. Not for the shy or the faint-of-heart. ♡ It has an amazing sillage and lasting power. I have owned it twice over the years, and my current one smells just as delicious as the one I had years ago. A+ It smells similar to Ralph by Ralph Lauren, but I like this one better. It is more feminine.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Bought this just a few days ago,on clearance,at Wally World,for all of $7! It's a 15 ml,so it's small enough that if I hate it,I won't feel bad giving it away.And if I like it,I'll use it up fairly quickly,and I'll feel like it was a good deal!

Anyway,on to the scent itself:very sweet,but in a fresh,fruity way,not sugary at all.Just a lot of fresh,almost overripe honeydew,with a bit of cucumber.Honestly,this smells exactly like Carried Away from B&BW. I mean EXACTLY! It's dead on ,so depending on where and when you pick this one up,it could be a good dupe for carried Away,or vice versa.
Considering the price I paid,I won't mind using this and saving my Carried Away.

Longevity and sillage were weak,a skin scent that barely lasts two hours.carried away projects better and lasts longer,and that's the fine fragrance mist,not even the EDT!
Final verdict,nice,fruity floral,not too sweet,great for the younger set,tweens to mid twenties,though I'm 37 and I felt perfectly comfortable wearing it.For the price,regular price that is,I'd go with the Carried Away.
The bottle is adorable,with the butterfly top,and pretty pink and blue color scheme,but to be honest,just nice,nothing spectacular,or original here.
I'll finish the .5 oz ,but won't buy it again.I have two bottles of Carried Away to enjoy instead!

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

This is a fresh, lightly sweet, floral/ melon scent with a very subtle musky drydown. The longevity is on the low end of moderate, and the sillage is soft, a "skin scent" for sure!
I tried a sample of Ribbon, and liked it enough to buy a bottle that was half-price on sale, but I don't think I will buy another bottle unless the sillage and longevity are improved. I really had to overspray this one!

Of course, her bottles are lovely, which is another reason I bought the perfume when it went on sale!

pravda48
pravda48

Beautiful, fresh, crisp, sweet smell! BUT the lasting power is pretty terrible. Barely even a skin scent after an hour and a half.

EDIT: It is also alcoholic as per a typical non-high end little girly perfume. But somehow with the cucumber melon sugar smell it doesn't bug me on my skin (as a lot of VS frangrance mists do)

Sophia666

This is the perfume you wear if you want to be noticed, and if you love fruity, in-your-face, yummy fragrances. The sillage is enormous, and the lasting power is excellent. I can imagine this would not be everyone's taste however as it is strong, but it is very pleasant, and in one word (or two) I would say this is yummy, and delicious. It's the type of fragrance for a confident, flirty girl or woman. A perfume I always get compliments on when I wear it, but it is probably not for the faint of heart or shy woman. No spice, all fruit and floral. It's a classic in my collection. It is reminiscent of Ralph by Ralph Lauren (the blue one) and Sunset Heat by Escada. It is delicious.

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

VERY generic fruity floral, there must be hundreds out there which smell like this, the most similar of which I would say is Paris Hilton (the first one, in the pink and black striped bottle). It's quite fresh while being sweet at the same time, but not overly sticky candy sweet thankfully. Unfortunately the staying power is very poor and re-application is necessary within a few short hours. However, I suspect this line is being phased out, as they are all now very cheap and easy to get hold of for next to nothing online, so grab yourself a bargain for general casual wear when the weather's warm. Unlikely to offend anyone due to being so generic and weak.

MonarC
MonarC

I'm kinda confused, it smells excatly the same like Honey (the yeallow one).

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sugared berries at first, then the cucumber comes in and it is refreshing but still quite sweet. Has the same sort of feel to it that Be Delicious does only with berries instead of apples. Light and sweet, spring and summer scent.

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

I do like the smell of this perfume. Leaves a soft, very light, dreamy berry scent on my skin. Reminds me of sitting down with a bowl of raspberries and crème with a bit of sugar. Not what I would call a "sticky" sweet smell. The only problem I have with Ribbon is the longevity. Needs a heavy spray first thing in the morning, and a few sprays throughout the day to keep the scent. Overall, just a nice summer berry scent with a bit of a musk upon drying down.

tropic sugar

update-I forgot to mention you can get the 3.4 ounce bottles of this and her other lollipop fragrances at fragrancex.com and fragrancnet.com for super cheap.Fragrancenet is slightly cheaper.I didn't know these came in larger sizes but its a much better deal.fragrancex offers free returns.Just a heads up!

tropic sugar

I am not really a fan of celebrity scents and the positive reviews that I have done on some of them I still don't own any of them except this fragrance.First off I loooove butterflies!and second I am a sucker for perfume in blue bottles(angel,light blue)This is pure nostalgia in fragrance form.When I was a young girl I loved blue raspberry ring pops and the smell of blue slushies and shaved ices.This fragrance captures those things perfectly while still being wearable.It is summer fun in a butterfly bottle.I usually prefer more sophisticated scents but this is really beautiful and fun to wear.It starts off with a tart blue raspberry note with some honeydew melon which gives it an aquatic airiness.A touch of cucumber keeps it very fresh.The florals are very sheer but they are fresh and clean and go with the popsicle ringpop vibe.The drydown is soft and woodsy and you can really smell sugar crystals on your skin and the musk is very subtle.I am not going to lie this perfume is very sweet but not in a pink sugar vanilla way more of a sweet refreshing way.It is very much like a blue raspberry slushie on a hot humid day.Sweet but thirst quenching at the same time.I would describe this as a flirty and romantic summer fragrance.It really is fun and unique and smells like its named.This is a girly and whimsical fragrance and can be worn by young and old alike.This brings back memories of hot days walking to the candy shop and not being able to wait until I got home to open my sweet tart raspberry ring pop! or drinking a cool tart blue raspberry slushie on vacation with my family.Is this sophisticated? NO!But its so much fun and flirty.I feel like a butterfly on a beautiful summer evening!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

After researching Mariah's fragrances,found this gem at Ross for $9.99/50ml.Fell completely in love with the cutesy girly ombre bottle and the fresh fruity scent.

Originally my mom (in her late 50s) stole this from me,which was a first as she normally doesn't like sweet fruity fragrances.I've since sneaked it back into my collection and think that this is a fragrance that can be worn by a woman of any age (I'm in my early 30s).

I get raspberries and sugar,with a fresh water-like note that must be coming from the melon/cucumber.It does remind me of blue slurpees and popsicles,cool and juicy and great for summer!

Lasting power is amazing on me, sprays in each of the inner elbow and on chest, neck and back projects a nice cloud for about an hour or two, then fades to a nice skin scent and stays on clothes overnight.

Well done Mariah!

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I found this on a whim this weekend at our TJ Maxx store...albeit a tiny half ounce one because admittedly, I loved the little bottle and assumed it smelled like something fruity. I haven't bought any of M's other fragrances since I'm usually weary of buying a celeb fragrance before smelling them...but I was pleasantly surprised with this. It's not sickly sweet smelling, but refreshingly sweet.

It's a very nice summer scent. Perfect for pool days or hot summer nights out. Initially I get something of a sunkissed raspberry (blue raspberry ring pop), which quickly dries down to a pleasant cucumber melon/dewy white flower with some aquatic notes. I'm sure it's the aquatic notes that keep this from becoming a frag that's just one big fruit bowl. It's an oddly interesting mix when I think about it though...I didn't think I'd like a cross of sunkissed raspberry and cucumber melon as much as this.

I really, really like this, I just wish it had more lasting power. I only get a few hours from this one and then its gone unless I spray a few sprays of it, including my clothes.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

Yes, as others have stated, this most definitely is fruity. To me it smells like a combination of a blue raspberry Icee mixed with BBW's Cucumber Melon. It softens up to add a mild floral note, but on me it keeps that fruity smell throughout the 4-6 hour wear. I still think fragrances are ageless, as I am 46 and really enjoy this one. :0)

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

On me the lasting power is immense! I sprayed this around 2 o clock in the afternoon, I'm writing this review at 2am in the morning and I can still smell it on my wrist and neck, although its now just a flat melon and cucumber smell. It started off with sugary raspberry, an hour later the raspberry faded a little and I was left with a pleasant Escada-like aquatic fruity scent. I wouldn't buy again however I only paid 10 pounds for a 30ml bottle, which is practically a steal

katie257
katie257

Gorgeous, smells like blue raspberry ring pops and push pops!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Smelled like bubble bath soap, in a beautiful way, i love this... But too expensive for a 30ml bottle. I'm looking for the bigger bottle, wish i find this

rima4343
rima4343

I love this sweet smelling perfume, even though it doesn't last long. The scent makes me happy :)

icingsugar
icingsugar

Smells like blue alcopop. Really refreshing for summer days, the lasting power is just enough for school/college/uni but not a going out perfume despite the boozy element.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

So.... The scent is not sometthing I would have bought for myself. But my 6 yr old?Hell yes. She loved my honey bottle and wanted one for herself. She really loves the butterfly so when I saw this HUGE bottle at TJmaxx for 19 bucks I got it for her. I sprayed it and it perfect for a day in 2nd grade and it won't bother her teacher. It's light and young. Hours later I still smell the berry and cucumber. But me,
ill stick to my honey;)

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I used to think this would be my favorite of the 3, but I kind of like Mine Again a lot better now, because it lasts longer and has some more personality. I still really like this scent though, and I'm glad I have the roller ball! They're all 3 so cute I love the fact that they actually look like lollipops as rollerballs.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Fyi, I have this on one arm and Circus Fantasy on the other. They smell nothing alike. That being said, this perfume at first smells like blue raspberry candy, almost like a ring pop. I really liked it initally. The drydown, however, is not exactly tempting enough to make me want to buy it. It's almost like all I can smell now is some melon, flower and cucumber. The cucumber is actually stronger now than when I first sprayed it. I don't think the cucumber really goes well with the rest of the perfume. It's like the perfume is confused. It wants to be a fruity gourmand, but then it wants to be fresh and clean with the cucumber and lotus, but something just gets lost in the transition. I don't hate it, but I certainly wouldn't buy a bottle.

jonr951

I like Ribbon far more than Britney's Circus and I couldn't believe I found Ribbon and the rest of the Blings in 3.3oz's today! I only had Ribbon in a rollie so this is a fun, and massive, addition to my collection. I kind of want Honey in that massive yellow bottle! Haha. Here's hoping the Remix's become 3.3oz's. : )
Oh and they were 19.99 at Ross. : )

marysiac
marysiac

Could I possibly love this fragrance anymore?!?!? It & That Chick are my favorite scent out of the whole Lollipop Bling line! the best thing about this collection is it was designed so you can wear more then one at a time. I reccomend wearing this scent with Honey b/c together it gives you a sense that you've just walked into a candy store that also sells tropical flowers & exotic fruits near the beach in the middle of summer :D

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Circus in a prettier bottle. And like Circus it smells uninviting and sour on my skin. I don't like it at all.

dinaia
dinaia

Bling ribbon is light and ethereal, with just a touch of aquatic and a hint of sweet. It almost feels like it isn't a perfume, but a distant memory of an enchanting smell. I have a small sample and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, however not sure I'll be wanting to buy it, maybe only if I find a really really good deal.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Really does smell almost exactly like the blue Ring Pop candy. But the cucumber adds a light freshness to it to prevent the perfume from smelling too cloying.
This is for casual wear when you're around the house or out running errands. It's sweet and girly.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I smell a blue raspberry candy like a ring pop or any hard candy with that flavor lol (since thats what inspired the singer to create this fragrance =3)

this fragrance is very simple, cute and sweet! not too exciting but not so blah and dull either! and the bottle sure is cute too! lovely color scheme and design!

when I first sprayed this to give it a smell test I could diffidently smell the first 3 notes, which are of course raspberry, melon and cucumber which would come off as fresh and clean >w< and the dry down which is the best part smells very sugary! longevity? not so long but hey it smells nice so who cares? im one of those who likes to change scents every now and then

Im not gonna say that this is "just for teens" since it seems thats all people comment about celebrity fragrances and because its sweet and sugary! I personally believe this can be worn by anyone at least 30! this scent like any other candy scent can sure be a good pick me up for people who feel like being happy and youthful!

overral, this is just one of those fragrances to wear for simple and casual days like going to work or something! not too wow but not so blah!

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

So dissapointed. It smells like lots of white flowers on me, like a cheap toilet spray. Terrible. I´ll never buy it again

Pix
Pix

Love the cute bottle. The cap broke though. Anyway, its a fresh scent and kinda sweet whitout being too much. Alot like Live luxe, J.lo

Perfect spring/summer fragrance

puppygirl23
puppygirl23

I have all of them the blue one the red on and the the blue yellow one i have to say that my fave one is the blue on the blue on is called blue ribbon i think this is a summer scent for me if u have any q plz leave me a message thx

The Lollipop Bling series just got sweeter with the arrival of Ribbon, reminding oneself of fizzy candies and fruity popsicles.

I'm writing this review as I'm experiencing a sugar rush myself after having drunk perhaps too much Pepsi and consumed a chocolate coated icecream. Seeming that sugar is very much a part of my day today, Ribbon doesn't smell all that bad.

I can smell the candied raspberry and fresh cucumber notes in the opening, but I find watermelon to be the most dominant ingredient in Ribbon. It has a very distinctive watermelon gelati and sherbet bomb smell to it. I like it, but I feel like a silly little girl wearing it.

Sugary sweet is not really my thing, every now and then I'll stumble upon a sweet scent and give it a fair go and sometimes I'll enjoy it. Ribbon is one of those one off fragrances. I like it for a split second of wearing it but I think I'd tire of it easily, I will readily admit however that it is really nice on the skin.

The longevity is relatively average, and the sillage is about the same. The scent is also fairly linear unfortunately.

peppermint136
peppermint136

First of all, the bottle is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

Second of all, I think this is a nice scent, but it is my least favorite out of the Lollipop Bling collection.

To me, it smells like raspberry candy, sugar, and although its not listed in the notes, raspberry tea. It's not a bad summer scent. It is quite light as well. I might repurchase in the rollerball or at a discounted price.

Bottle: 10/10 (:D!)
Staying power: 6/10 (5 hours)

kmorrissey89
kmorrissey89

Blue raspberry sums this one up. This one lasts all day on me so I'm happy with it! I get so many compliments when I wear this one!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I really liked this perfume so I ended up buying it. But I decided to sell it now because the lasting power is SO BAD! I'm not kidding you when I say that this lasted 30 mins to an hour on me. That's not acceptable considering that this is $35 for 1 oz.

I miss the blue raspberry scent tho :( if this lasted longer, I would re-buy it.

beachaquashell7
beachaquashell7

Fruity fragrance, great for summer. I love the bottle color and design.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I didn't like this smelled like shampoo and not in a good way.Luckily it didn't last long.

shauni_louise
shauni_louise

Sweet & fruity :) Perfect for summer !!

takeasniff

Something very strange has happened to me. I got a really little bottle of this and was complaining it didn't last. I liked it so I got a slightly bigger bottle but they don't come in a 50ml so I got the largest I could. It lasts now. The little ones don't but the 30ml does. The same happened with Mine again. That one lasts until the next day on me. Not sure what is going on there.

yubayuba
yubayuba

Ribbon smells just like "Malibu Musk" it is an okay scent but nothing special. Very youthful and basic. Somewhat of a cheap scent. It also smells like a soapy body spray. I prefer "Mine Again" from the same collection.

takeasniff

Why can't Mimi do these in the big bottles like M and Luscious Pink because these are clearly popular but so small you run out of them too easily. They don't last long so I have to respray which I expect but I would like a larger bottle and the body products to go with it?

m1needham
m1needham

I bought this fragrance about a month ago. For about six months I have been debating to buy it or not , and I finally gave in and bought it! In the long run I am happy I bought it and it is defiantly one of my favorites from mariah collection. It has a pleasant fruity smell that is good for the teen generation !

VesterRose
VesterRose

(Perhaps not well worded review because I've used google translate)
Ribbon Clearly my faverit it smells a bit of blue raspberry melon smothie or similar and it is fresh and not too sweet. Just like candy:) But better than Britney's fantasy the disgusting smell of cotton candy factory

Tane4ka
Tane4ka

I was hoping for a classic aquatic as mentioned in reviews here.. but no.. I don't agree. It is a nice scent, but it feels a bit too fruity for me and I'm having mixed feelings about it. I think it's more fruity and more sweet than a typical aquatic scent.
I agree with Radchick, it's like a bubble gum with an aquatic note. Summing up, I think if you like fruity fragrances you will like this one. It is fresh, fun, very summery and young I would say. For those hoping to get aquatic notes there definitely try before buy.
Doesn't last very long. I had reapply after couple of hours, maybe?

This has a sort of bubble gum note. I'd call it a fruity fragrance, but I agree with the reviewers who get an aquatic note too.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Nice got to get some...it is very sweet, very distinct of the three and lasts longer. Its aldo a little pricey for ounces you get too.

alexis91
alexis91

smells great, very lite so the sent doesnt last too long. I can still smell it on me but I dont think it is as noticable after a while to others. Got a few compliments on it but more for other scents I wear. WIsh it were stronger

jonr951

3 new Lollipop Blings are coming! They're called Inseparable, Never Forget You, and Vision Of Love! You can see the bottles on fragrance . org. Enjoy! : )

Emma x
Emma x

I got Ribbon yesterday after sampling all three of the lollipop bling collection, I was looking for a fresh sweet smelling perfume for spring and this this was my fave!
It smells yummy, like palmo violets, (the purple sweets you can get) with a twist of raspberry to it. Its not sickening at all to me, its fresh fruity and slightly aquatic. my new fragrance for spring/summer 2011. Gorgeous bottle too! :) x

Top: Raspberries, Honeydew, Cucumber Pulp
Mid: Hydrangea, Blue Lotus, Jasmine Dew
Base: Liquid Musks, White Woods, Sugar Crystals
Also available in Mine Again and Honey.

red raspberry jam-
ribboned cake with white frosting
(I drink Diet Coke)

Limelight
Limelight

My wife walked in the door recently after sampling this one on at the local mall. I was instantly taken aback with one of the most pleasant womens scents i can recall. The scent trail pulled me in and would not let me go, i became a victim in my own house. This scent has "Fun" and "Sexy" all rolled into one. I was surprised when my wife told me it was a Mariah Carey product. I went and bought it for her the next day.
I did try Lollipop Bling Honey and i did like that one also, but not nearly as much as Ribbon.
I have a feeling this will become my wifes favorite summer scent this year, i wont mind that at all.

napiergirl
napiergirl

Tested on wrist as my daughter and i love honey and this is great too , and she is 15 and i am 39 and i think it suits us both . IT IS A SWEET FRESH FLORAL..i would buy it ...for my daughter then borrow it of course... then we tried the red ............!

Didn't smell like a ring pop to me, but did smell a lot like Cool Water or Curve for women. I tried it blind and thought it must contain melon and freesia, as it's a classic aquatic. Nice, probably great for summer, but not different from the other standard aquatics out there. Nicely blended, okay staying power. It won't offend anyone, but neither will it make a statement or even leave much of an impression.

kittykattluvr
kittykattluvr

I really like the smell of this perfume, and plan to buy more in the future. I just wish that the bottles were bigger for the price that was paid. I love the sweet scent of the blue raspberry ringpop. The bottle could have been a bit more creative (perhaps in the shape of a ring pop) but I still like the scent a lot. It has a perfect amount of sweetness, so its not too sweet, but its not too subtle. Ribbon is definitely the best out of the three fragrances. The bottle was pretty ( I like the blue bottle with the hints of pink on the bottom) and it smells terrific. I highly recommend this perfume to younger ladies, because the light girly scent will brighten your day with one spritz. (older ladies, do us a favor and don't wear this!! itll make you seem like your trying to look younger!) overall this was a great buy ( the price was reasonable) and I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!! :)

panda0410
panda0410

I managed to snag all 3 in a set which was wonderful, these babies are $50AU here each for 30ml which makes them a little pricey for a celeb frag. On to the review..

Ribbon has the prettiest bottle, and Im gonna keep it for my dresser later ;) The perfume is not overly sweet, and I would be more inclined to say it verges on being an aquatic, I'm not a fan of aquatics normally, but this one is not too bad. Only suitable (for me) in hot weather, I wore this on a cooler day and regretted it immediately, but today is hideously hot this perfume just blooms in the heat. Not overly sweet, besides being aquatic to my nose it has a slightly crisp and gently tart note to it, I do wish the fragrantica admins would add the rest of the notes to the boards since there are quite a few and are definitely detectable to me.
I wasnt going to repurchase this, but I may well after enjoying this perfume on such a hot day.. I'm hoping fervently that EA pulls their fingers out and makes this 1) available in larger commercial quantities and 2) slightly less expensively.

kylexora
kylexora

Sweet, but acceptable for my nose. This smells like luscious pink which I adore. The bottle color is almost the same. The perfume start with soft and sweet notes that please your senses. The lollipop sweetness is here and suit the perfume perfectly.Honestly, this is the one that I can wear without a doubt among the three collection.

DiBonD
DiBonD

So far it's the best fragrance by Mariah Carey. It's light, fruity, and fresh. I love how the raspberries smell on my skin! Good for young women.

ilove this perfume
it kinda does smell like ring pop :)
i wdar it all the time, and its quite cheap.

nichick390
nichick390

I love love this one out of the three! it smells very berry like and floral. I haven't tried mine again or honey but honey is the next I plan to get.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I tested all 3 yesterday in a local department store. I absolutely hate Mine Again ( red ). Not only does it smell awful but also it isn't at all fruity like Ribbon ( blue/pink ) and Honey ( yellow ). I think that Ribbon smells like berries and that Honey smells like peaches. I like both of these a lot but I won't buy them. # 1 - they do not have the intensity and the staying power that an EDP should have. # 2 - that'll be the day when I pay $35.00 for 1 oz. of fragrance.

danimcneil
danimcneil

Ribbon is my least favorite of the 3. I think this one was the one that was trully made to smell like a ring pop. This literally smells like a blue raspberry ring pop with the plastic ring part and the wrapper. Smells like plastic blue raspberry. Which is actually pretty cute! This bottle is the most beautiful...but the scent inside is just a bit too sugar/juicy.

jonr951

Ribbon is probably my favorite of the Lollipop Blings. Its a nice sugary raspberry fragrance. Its very refreshing and perfect for the summer. Its a nice fruity floral. Its nothing to go crazy about but its nice. I prefer Ribbon over Circus Fantasy which is another raspberry sugary fragrance. : )

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Best looker of the bunch! Love the colouring of the bottle. I think this one is my fave of the three. Quite fruity sugary sweet! Smells at first like blue raspberry lollipops, then turns into those sour watermelon candies. Super fun and yummy!

ilovemariahcarey
ilovemariahcarey

I haven't smelt it yet but I can honestly imagine its rich and sophisticated smell. I mean, floral and blue raspberry ring pop?! AMAZING BOTTLE TOO :) i'm gonna buy this one first!!

guest_sweetlov
guest_sweetlov

smells good, fruity clean...smells like escada scents....great for going out on a date at the pool!!!

krayonkid
krayonkid

These are the notes for Lollipop Bling Ribbon:

Top: Raspberries, Honeydew, Cucumber Pulp
Mid: Hydrangea, Blue Lotus, Jasmine Dew
Base: Liquid Musks, White Woods, Sugar Crystals

mandashell
mandashell

All of the bottles are beautiful but this one is the standout. I like this one too but it isn't my favorite of the trio. It is bright, fresh and fruity. People may hate me for saying this but all of these in the set are better than Mariah's other fragrances. As of yet I do not own a single Mariah Carey Fragrance but I plan on purchasing each one in the Lollipop Bling series!!! ;'D

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Ribbon: My Berryish and creamy! The bottles are beautiful in person! Ribbon's bottle is pinkish with a hint of blue and the top butterfly is blue. All of the bottler are beautiful. I thought they would be cheap plastic looking toys.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this bottle is soooo GORGEOUS!
it smells like a blue raspberry blowpop but not in a sweet sickening way or kiddish at all! it smells like a floral aquatic with a twist of raspberry. i (think) its my favorite out of lollipop. but there all SO GOOD its very hard to choose! this is a PERFECT summer scent!!!

honey- yellow bottle
ribbon- blue/pink bottle
mine again- red bottle

Lollipop Bling Ribbon by Mariah Carey 3.93 out of 5 based on 331 ratings and 77 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Bling Ribbon by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Bling Ribbon by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.