Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lollipop Bling That Chick Mariah Carey for women
dislike

tropical
Lollipop Bling That Chick Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Mariah Carey adds the fourth fragrance to the Lollipop Bling collection. The fragrance is launched in the fall of 2011, titled That Chick.

That Chick is a joyful blend of fruits such as melon, mango and apricot smoothie with notes of orange Skittles candy and musk.

It is available as 15 ml EDP.

Guava Black Currant Green Apple

Grapefruit blossom Jasmine Peony

Vanilla Sandalwood White Musk

Lollipop Bling That Chick Fragrance Reviews

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I wore this once and have never reached for it again. On me there was just too much mango, which I thought I'd love, but it smells almost overripe, or on the verge of being a rotten mango. It's mostly a mango/cantaloupe combo, on me, and not much else. I love M Ultra Pink by Mariah, and I've smelled other's I'll probably get at some point. This was a blind buy(couldn't open to test it), that if I'd smelled it, I probably would have skipped buying it. It is pretty linear from beginning to end too. Killer orange bottle though. I think it's only available at Walmart....

perfumeprincess 91
perfumeprincess 91

this is my very!!! first review on here lol anyways i didn't know anything about this perfume until i was looking at mariah carey's other perfumes so since i couldn't find it on amazon i went to wal-mart and brought it paid 16.00 for it i just had to try it after reading some reviews on the perfume i got it yesterday and it smells Nice just not what i thought it was gonna be after reading all the reviews i'm not sure how it last because i only put a lil bit on to see how it smells i get mostly the mango note i know it's the top note but that's all i get and a tiny bit of the grapefruit i'm not sure how i feel about the perfume but the bottle is really cute!!
update I don't use this perfume at all lol just not my type of perfume it's missing something maybe a change of the notes then maybe I would like it it just don't give me life when I spray it lol I get nothing but don't let me stop whoever is reading this from trying it go for it !

katie257
katie257

Anyone know where this is available in the UK?

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Delicious, like melons and apricots and orange with a warm musky base. True candied bliss.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

OOOOOh!!!! I can't believe this perfume exists!!! I have purchased all of the Lollipop fragrances, and had never heard of this one. It is AMAZING!!!! super sweet and soft, it reminds me a little of the Escada limited edition fragrances. Wonderful, i think this is the best of the bunch!!

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

The notes listed on here for this perfume are not the correct notes. These notes listed here are very misleading to the true scent. The real notes are as follows, The Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling That Chick Perfume Spray is a refreshing blend of mango and fruity cantaloupe that combine with apricot smoothie, musk, and orange Skittles to release a fragrance that is simply out of this world. That's all I could find at the moment about the notes. But as you see they are in a way different direction than they ones on this page.

fragranceluver715

I forgot to mention this only lasts for like 30 minutes to an hour at the most :(

fragranceluver715

I love this! Its my favorite out of all 4 Lollipop Blings! Maybe even out of all the lollipops but I cant say for sure cause I havent smelt them all yet. Too bad this is only available at walmart and barely anyone knows about it. I love the apricot smoothie and orange skittle in this!!!

Jyllian
Jyllian

I have been looking for this perfume forever and i finally found a bottle of it the other night! I love it it has an orange smell to it but my only complaint is that the smell fades quickly at least it does on me...

marysiac
marysiac

This scent & Ribbon are my two favorite fragrances in Mariah's Lollipop Bling Collection. You can totlly smell the candy notes from start to finish even though it's mainly a heart note which is what I love about this scent best :) I love how the musk is very light in the end. What I love most about the whole Lollipop Bling collection in general is that it's been said that you can wear more than one fragrance at a time. I like to wear this one w/ Mine Again. The candy note in this fragrance & chocolate note in Mine Again compliment each other.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I just got this scent today from ebay and I'm really liking this so far! It's sweet but its not crazy sweet like some of her other fragrances.

EDIT 10/7/2012: I sold this perfume because I ended up hating it and never wearing it. It smells too cheap and it barely lasts.

sugahuni
sugahuni

It's a shame this perfume is not available in the U.K as i would like to add it to the rest of my Mariah Carey perfume collection. I'm sure this scent probably smell as nice as the others.

aqua76239
aqua76239

this is nothing to get excited about.I was seduced by a price-$16 so I figured it was worth it. Nope. This is fruity floral that resembles VS Very Sexy Summer Edition from last year. Nice enough if you are a teenage girl but absolutely nothing special. After 30 minutes it turns into skin scent so lasting power blows as well.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

I HAVE THIS ..walmart (1)oz...for 20 bucks...it smells very close to the yellow one and only a slight diffrence..maybe sweeter a lil tiny bit.

nmyrol

Nope, they don't carry it at any of the Canada Walmarts, just in the States i was told.....ohhhh i so wanted it too....boooo!! If any one has a full bottle they would like to sell, let me know :)

nmyrol

Britney Spears......thanks for the info and yes, i do have a WalMart Supercentre close by, i will definately check there :)

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I've had that perfume for awhile now i gotta get honey and mine again they fell off my shelf and the bottles broke oh I was pissed.

nmyrol

Does anyone know if it's in Canada yet? If so.......where? I so want to try this one....sounds delish! :)

Lynn Buck
Lynn Buck

Why doesn't it make sense??? She has a song called That Chick and I guess she's naming some of her perfumes after her song titles. I think it's kinda cute.

Bandit
Bandit

Thanks, mandashell, for clearing that up. Now that name makes sense... or? Wait, eh, no, sorry, still it's nonsense.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

The Creamy / Buttery one of the Lollipop Bling line.

That Chick is a nostalgic trip down memory lane to those childhood candied treats. A mix between skittles and Orange cream popsicles, with vanilla undertones. A sexy and tender creation.

(Top Notes)
.Mango
.Cantaloupe
- Create the tropical base which all the Lollipop Bling's have. light and breezy tones equivalent to Mariah's playful high notes.

(Middle Notes)
.Apricot Smoothie
.Orange Skittles
- Creamy and mouthwatering sweets that invoke childhood memories of youth and innocence. giving honor to the Nostalgic flow of Mariah's warm whispery notes.

(Base)
.Musk
-balances the top and middle notes to keep them from becoming to sweet and adds a edible warmth. in remembrance of Mariah's sultry & seductive low tones

-overall to me it is the best of the lollipop bling line while the others are very sweet they lack balance and can be nauseating at times, "That Chick" has that sweetness while being extremely controlled by the warm musky notes.

mandashell
mandashell

"That name", is based off of a Mariah song titled "That Chick". And, her entire Lollipop Bling collection is titled in that manner. Just an FYI for those complaining about the name. ;')

Lollipop Bling That Chick by Mariah Carey 3.77 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling That Chick fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling That Chick, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Bling That Chick by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Bling That Chick by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.