Designers » M » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women

Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women
dislike

tropical
Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Inseparable Mariah Carey for women Pictures

After Lollipop Bling collection from 2010, Mariah Carey launches Lollipop Splash fragrant trio. Lollipop Splash includes three fragrances: Vision of Love, Never Forget You and Inseparable. Inseparable is a fruity - floral fragrance.

Top Notes: Pear, mango and raspberry. Heart: orange flower, jasmine sambac and plum blossom. Base: praline, sandalwood and vanilla beans.

Available as 30 ml EDP. Lollipop Splash Inseparable was launched in 2011.

Raspberry Mango Pear

African Orange flower Plum Blossom Jasmine

Sandalwood Vanille Praline

Lollipop Splash Inseparable Fragrance Reviews

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

I'm kinda smelling the "macaroon" here and it was just the "praline and other fruits". The whole set of this perfume is for summer/mid-spring.

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

not a fan of this perfume. at first spray the mixture of the top notes makes a light powdery, cough syrup smell. VERY synthetic, and i have never used that adjective to describe a perfume before. i think the raspberry mango mix is whats throwing it off.

as it sits on the skin the light powdery/cough syrup smell gets lighter (never fully vanishing) and you really get the tropical aspects of the fragrance. the pear is apparent (get it? a PEAR ent? anyone?) and i like that.

overall the longevity is weak and the silage isnt the best. probrably going to end up giving this one away. as you know, one bitch's trash is another bitch's treasure.

zebralover04
zebralover04

I got this perfume for the bottle , because I like the butterfly's on the bottles. This is the first one I got , Then I found Ribbon, honey and , mine again, and I like the smells of all of them. I'm hoping to collect all of the Mariah Carey butterfly's!!!

NoirEternal

Just bought this yesterday... It smells good but initially I was like meh lol, for me it gets better as you wear it... The floral heart becomes stronger with a powdery scent that reminds me of babies, a very nostalgic moment... My favorite has to be vision of love

I'm going to buy the set soon

daniellepolet
daniellepolet

This is just a fun, everyday perfume. I haven't smelled one of the Mariah Carey scents before, but based on the reviews, they were always on my 'blind buy' list.
When I found Lollipop Splash Inseparable, I was hooked from the minute I smelled it. Warm, vanilla, tropical, sweet and fruity. I think it's very nice.

I'm going to wear this when I feel happy and summery, or when I want to feel like that. Definitely a good purchase!

NoirEternal

Having smelling all her fragrances, owning a few I can honestly say they do NOT all smell the same.. A lot of people missed the concept of the lollipop range.

They are a celebration of nicks proposal to mariah when he hid the ring inside a custom ring pop...

When you think of hard candy, they are synthetic, fruity, sweet, addictive lay juicy. These weren't made to me high designer or niche quality but rather playful , they come in a gum ball machine / juke box and the rollerballs are lollipops.. They are meant for all ages and are throwbacks of childhood memories if you listen to "Candy Bling" the theme song for the both collections you will get a BETTER understanding of these fragrances...

*Candy Bling*is about teenagers in love, he would give her candy & sweet things
"Way back when it was about the simple things... Anklets, nameplates that you have to me.. Sweet Tarts, Ring Pops, and that candy bling.. And you were my world" ~ candy Bling

The song is about Mariah's first love who died in high school he would give her these candies and other things teenagers give each other... It's sweet Nick proposed to her by giving her a ring pop...he basically left off where that chapter had ended and it's so endearing...

These fragrances are a special part of her if you actually look at the story behind them

The lollipop range is about childhood memories... We all can relate to them

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

Smells like sweet-tarts. Probably not an everyday pick, but on occassion when I want to wear something happy and fun!

torkwan
torkwan

This is WAY too fruity and sweet. Smells like a smoothie bar on a tropical island. My 12 year old cousin loves it though...so I guess it's fairly suitable for teens.

elliselove
elliselove

the floral part, i don't really like.

ChadEric86
ChadEric86

Bought this blindly at Macys. Smelled sweet at first and strong. Shortly after it had a chemical/ over powering fake sweet smell that made me sick to smell it. Probably one of the worst fruity/florals ive smelled. Pretty bottle but thats it. Sorry if i sound harsh, just being honest.

PatchouLee
PatchouLee

D'you know?... I find them an absolute fun to have it on. They are indeed very girly and sweet but there are those days in which we all need to indulge in a little fantasy and that's what Inseparable is all about. Notice that all of Mariah's collection will give out a different hint depending on the skin. I find them sweeter on oily skin for example. There's the exact amount of floral notes to make it special and ...
Girls: It goes very well with that laced lingerie. ;)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I have many of her fragrances, and sometimes it is just fun to smell girlie :)

Mariah Carey must wish she would still be twelve, those scents are sweet sickly candy little bombs,suitable only for the very young, I don't know, I don't find them in the least bit interesting, straight sugary water, I would hope she would come up with a more mature scent, not sure she can though ,the woman is hugely immature IMO.

Tovah
Tovah

I bought this for my little daughter because she went nuts over the bright pink, pretty bottle. It's a lovely scent for a tiny girl to spritz on special occasions, but I don't want to spoil her and let her wear it every day. It reminds me of Curious + raspberries and peaches, and I really love the smell. I want to wear it myself but since I won't "share" my Prada Candy with her she says she doesn't have to "share" her "candy perfume" with me.

asukhraj
asukhraj

I have this and I dont like it. I get nothing sweet or fruity out of this. All I get is a strong floral smell - Anyone interested in a swap let me know. I no longer have the box but I may have sprayed this just 2-3 times.
Also have 'That Chic' by Mariah Carey and I dont like that one either. I can swap both if interested.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Syrupy, sweet, vanilla-y, woody, powdery.

tyrone.d.sowden
tyrone.d.sowden

Sweet pears raspberry and a sweet lollipop scent sillage and longevity aren't great but the smell is amazing one of my favourites now 9/10 I get amazing fresh sweet pear and and red ripe raspberries as the strong point sugary and sweet Suggesting to 13-18 year olds :)

miatomsic
miatomsic

It is sweet, but not sugary or candy sweet...i just smell flowers and nothing else....i don't like it...

zack4eva
zack4eva

I love this scent, but I honestly smelt a hint of cotton candy. Did anyone else smell it?

salkie
salkie

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can smell Indian coconut oil in this fragrance? Something pretty about this fragrance.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This is my least favorite in the lollipop collection. It has an artificial kool-aide smell to me. Very sweet synthetic. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Judging by the way I described it, I probably don't. The other two I can deal with, there is some fruitiness and florale thrown in the mix.

Tsz
Tsz

The fruity sweetness of this fragrance is wonderful. I can smell sweet pears and jelly beans. It's also smell quite tropical.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A beautiful,fruity perfume.A delight to wear :-)

nena18sept
nena18sept

i really hope that they bring this scents in the 3.4 oz , they're really good, specially this one.

earth_angel
earth_angel

My favorite out of the three. Very sweet, yet not too overwhelming.

Fruit cocktail.
Sweet canned fruit, juicy and bright. On the first spray the mango is the most dominant with the other fruits lingering behind it. At this stage it definitely has a sweet canned fruits vibe rather than a juicy fresh fruit one.

After a while it tames, the pear becomes more apparant and the floral notes shine through. This is my favourite stage as it's softer than the initial spray. When it dries the vanilla is ever so slight as it becomes just that little bit creamier.

This isn't a gourmand to me, straight fruity floral. I really wish the praline and the vanilla shone more but overall it is a nice fragrance.

Lasting power is around 3 hours and it's suited best for Spring/ Summer.

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

my boyfriend gave me this for valentines day i loveeeeeeee...... this this is soo fruity and sweet, if u r looking for a perfume that is sweet and super fruity scent then i would defenetly recomend this

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

OMG I love this scent! I finally got a chance to smell this at sears (I hate sears) and I fell in love with this scent and Vision of Love. The lollipop splash collection is better than the lollipop bling collection :) imo of course

This is not a straightforward sugary sweet candy scent on me. There is a sweetness to it, but there's also sharp peppery kick to this that I really like. I think it must be coming from one of the floral notes because there's no pepper listed. I like the jolt it gives this otherwise fruity sweet fragrance. I am disappointed with the lasting power. It completely wears off within about an hour, even though I used several sprays. It's more like a body mist than an EDP.

i'mtooobesessed
i'mtooobesessed

The whole collection i feel is sickly sweet! I didn't really like them...Like they were not TERRIBLE but not something i wouldn't necessarily waste my money on and buy...

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

@take a sniff it depends on the person who wears the perfume and thier body temperature as to the reult of the scent of the perfume you wear I haven't tried the remix collection yet but I'm sure inseperable i'll like if it has a frutiy scent to it try forever if you hadn't it's more a floral type.

almondcookie
almondcookie

I really like M's inseparable. This is still the best out of the 2011 lollipop collection. Give it a few minutes to settle down, you will be amazed. Smells like a refined version of M. This is going on my must have list.This fragrance deserves to be in a separate collection because it stands out. Well done Mariah. That is if you had anything to do with the creation of this fragrance.

BellaLovely
BellaLovely

A review from BellaLovely, I love this beautiful,electric,wild scent! Makes you feel naughty but shocks you back into being nice. Takes you on an exciting adventure! It's absolutely devine! So, everyone please go buy it! It's very candy-coated. Love, it's lovely. Written By, BellaLovely;)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

smells very tropical..but like jamacian body oils type scent....very good..i mix this with the purple one and they blend well!

Full notes.

Top: Pear, Mango, Raspberry
Mid: Orange Flower, Jasmin Sambac, Plum Blossom
Dry: Praline, Sandalwood, Vanilla Beans

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

This is such a lively and fun sent, it's my favorite of the three :) It kind of smells like jelly beans mixed with raspberry and mango. It fades away to a sweet musk... I love it!

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

Tried all of these today and they are all very fruity.

Lollipop Splash Inseparable by Mariah Carey 3.95 out of 5 based on 196 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Inseparable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Inseparable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Splash Inseparable by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Splash Inseparable by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.