Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women

Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women
dislike

Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey for women Pictures

After Lollipop Bling collection from 2010, Mariah Carey launches Lollipop Splash fragrant trio. Lollipop Splash includes three fragrances: Vision of Love, Never Forget You and Inseparable. Never Forget You is a floral fruity fragrance.

Top notes: Italian mandarin, raspberry nectar, pineapple sorbet and jelly bean accord. Heart: golden peony, wild wisteria and lily-of-the-valley. Base: sugared wood, vanilla and pink musk.

Available as 30 ml EDT. Lollipop Splash Never Forget You was launched in 2011.

Mandarin Orange Pineapple Raspberry Sweet Notes

Lily-of-the-Valley Peony Wisteria

Woodsy Notes Sugar Musk Vanille

Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Fragrance Reviews

DeLinda
DeLinda

I really don't like this perfume. I'm a lover of fluffy sweet scents & I was rather excited about this one. But this is just yuck. What I smell is a very cheaply made formula; a thick aerosol base with a dash of synthetic candy & slight whiff of citrus. I bought it for $15 but still feel ripped off. I don't think I'll even use it as air freshener I dislike it so much.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Not a fan of this one, even after 3 years of trying. I LOVE Mariah Carey's perfumes.. love them. And i love the idea of the whole "Lollipop" inspired perfume collections. However, this fragrance is no where in the same ballpark of smelling lollipop inspired. It's a watered down, bland, sour-citrus scent. Nothing special about it, smells like Tang with too much water. It's not even very sweet, it's a fresh scent. Before these were released, i was in awe of the notes.. i had only high expectations. Jellybean, sugar, pineapple, i thought it was going to be a sugary sweet tropical scent. But.. it wasn't. When i try to wear this fragrance, it annoys me so bad that i have to rinse it off. Do not recommend this perfume, check out "Vision Of Love".. now that perfume is AMAZING.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This smells more similar to Britney Spears Circus than Honey by far. By like always there are differences between the two. Vision of Love is more light and more pleasant than Circus, and Circus is stronger and more heavy. They are only 60% the same. I know what I'm talking about I'm an expert in perfume I've over 150 bottles and perfume, and have owed over 300. So I know when something smells similar to another perfume. I prefer Vision of Love over Circus, I was looking at buying it in the past, but it can be hard to find since it was a limited edition. I found a 1oz bottle at Ross by luck for $7 it really doesn't get better than that, because the smell is very decent for what it is. Overall I really like this perfume and I give it a 8/10. If you like Mariah Carey's Lollipop Bling Collection I suggest you buy this if you can get your hands on it.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I am quite a fan of layering with complimentary scented lotions and this I wear layered or alone just on my skin. I get a significant amount of pineapple, and mandarin at first. The jelly bean component is fantastic and smells incredible after an hour or two has passed. The sugared woods and vanilla blend great and after more than 4+ hours I can still smell this on me. It is, at first, quite similar to Honey bling but there's a clear and distinct difference between the two.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

This smells really similar to Lollipop Bling Honey on me, but with an added tropical note. On drydown I'd say they are nearly identical. Never Forget You is nice, but not amazing and the sillage and longevity are both pretty poor. If you have Honey already you don't need both and if you are choosing between them I'd go with Honey because it wears better.

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

It doesn't matter if its cheap or not, it just stinks. Take all those lovely ripe fruits you see mentioned above, place them in a black garbage bag and leave it in the swamps of the south, open it 2 weeks later and that's what you smell in that ugly little orange bottle. Putrid rotting methane gas bubbles erupted from the carcass of a rotting pineapple. Hate it. Yuck brrahh

naomigirl11
naomigirl11

This perfume barely lasted 1 hour on my skin; honey lasted longer. It felt like a watered down perfume in terms of scent, silage and strength. The perfumes in the lollipop collection reminds me of escadas perfumes but Mariah's do not last. I really wanted to like this perfume though.

celly32
celly32

I love it, it smells like shampoo

weegee
weegee

Well, knock me over with a bowl of fruit - this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm truly shocked at how much I'm enjoying the spritzes I applied a couple of hours ago on a shopping trip. I keep sniffing my wrist and sweater and can't stop smiling.

This is all about the pineapple and mandarin oranges on my skin but they're smoothed and tempered by the lily of the valley and woody accord that take this floral fruity to a whole new level of sublimely-summery, fresh sweetness, like a tropical beverage you just can't stop drinking even after your thirst is quenched.

Unfortunately, 3 hours is all I get from several generous sprays so I'll have to classify this as a pricey body spray.

Even so, I'll definitely be getting a full bottle of this one but I wish it came in a 100ml instead of 30ml, it's that good! I'll make it one of my summer treats, like the custard cones from the stand that closes after Labor Day - sometimes the best treats are the ones that don't last.

opheliasdream
opheliasdream

Sour. Disappointing, I read reviews first and it sounded lovely but its pretty nasty on.

katie257
katie257

Jelly beans and candy! Sweet, sugary scent

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

This smelled cheap, thin, and sour on me. Try before you buy.

salkie
salkie

Yes, this one is fresh as well as sweet, I'm enjoying the remixes!

Duffy

Mariah youre perfumes suck!

Duffy

This is not sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont understand people is there something wrong with your nose?

Jyllian

I usually love all of Mariahs fragrances, but this one i could Take or Leave...i wont buy it again , i detect none of the notes except one.,it smells strongly of Lilly of the Valley, thats the only thing i smell..
thats okay because the rest of her perfumes are fantastic.

I surprisingly dig this fragrance. I tested Lollipop Splash Never Forget You out of curiosity, and was most amazed to find myself sniffing my wrists over and over again. It's funny because I expected to find a scrubber, not a hidden gem.

This fragrance is the epitome of sweet, fruity deliciousness. It smells of candied raspberry, orange jellybeans and sugary pineapple juice. In small doses it is incredibly pleasing on the skin. It strikes me as a lively, flirtatious and 'happy go lucky' scent.

While the opening is sugary and girly, the heart is a touch more crisp and clean, somewhat like the scent of a fruity shampoo. For a moment, Lollipop Splash Never Forget You smells less like a sugary lollipop and more like a serious, clean and grown-up scent.

The drydown thankfully brings back all the sweetness, with some musky vanilla, soft woods and sugar. In the past I've found Mariah Carey scents cheap and uninspiring, however Lollipop Splash Never Forget You seems to be made from better quality ingredients. The scent is both lasting and wearable.

Due to this fragrance being so inexpensive, I am almost tempted to buy it. My boyfriend seems to be encouraging me, because he too likes the smell of it on my skin. I guess only time will tell. I assume that this fragrance, and the rest of the perfumes in this series are limited editions.

Jyllian

I have been looking for this perfume but cannot find it anywhere.
Does anyone know what stores sell this? I have found all the other Mariah perfumes.

Tsz
Tsz

I can smell a lot of citrus and candy. Really enjoy the scent of the fragrance. It's a very fun and fresh scent . Although lasting power is not very long but still love it.

Jyllian

Zephyrae13, thank you for the advice about looking for it at Target..i will look for it there next time i go in..i looked for it there about a month ago, no luck wasnt there, but who knows maybe hat has changed...i will check..thanks

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

My friend bought me this as a joke because we're Mariah Carey fans and it's absolutely disgusting. One of the worst perfumes I own. I'm a male so obviously it's not designed for me, but I wear women's perfumes sometimes and can appreciate a good one, even a sweet celebrity scent, but this is sickening. It smells like cheap orange candy mixed with hairspray, or to be more precise, an orange scented toilet spray. I sprayed it on a female friend as a joke and she said it gave her a headache and made her sick. Lots of little girls wear sickly sweet scenta, but I honestly wouldn't even give this to my 13 year old cousin because I know that even she wouldn't wear this.

UGH.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

Strange... I actually like this on my skin. What gives? The notes somehow work. Well done Mariah, I'm pleasantly surprised. warm sugary vanilla tropical fruits. the notes do evolve and progress nicely. I'd maybe buy it if I found a really good deal, but otherwise I'm far more interested in her honey fragrace as it has far more of my favorite notes. Target sells this fragrance, if you're looking to not buy it online.

Jyllian

does anyone know where i can buy this ? I have been looking all over for it and cant find it anywere i perfer to buy it in the store and not online.

muncierobson
muncierobson

could not really smell the jelly beans, opening was a strong fruity cocktail similar to ck one summer 2012 (which i like).

Quickly settled into a very clean, musky and faintly floral pleasant smell!

Staying power not great but only £10 for 30ml so u can't really complain when some 'high end' designer frags need respraying after a couple of hours!

This is a light clean inoffensive fragrance, i like it!

earth_angel
earth_angel

This one smells really 'clean' on me, but not necessarily in a bad way. It's very light on my skin, and the citrus scent definitely surfaces.

I really like this line of cheerful scents from MC. They have a fruitiness with a kick. In this one, the pineapple stands out the most for me, with a bit of musk. As for the longevity, this wears like a body mist. You can expect to reapply this repeatedly during the day, which is OK since these are not expensive.

Update: I noticed that the fruitiness faded quickly while the muskiness remained, unfortunately. I also got annoyed with having to reapply this constantly. I've changed my mind - this is not a keeper for me.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

Luscious Pink + Lollipop Bling Honey = Never Forget You

Mandalila
Mandalila

I love this, it smells like orange, cherry and strawberry soda pop mixed in one. I think it's a very fun scent and would be nice to wear to a carnival or a beach party.

almondcookie
almondcookie

It is just okay but I will not wear it. This is my least favorite. Certainly not for me.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

did not care for this one...clean but turns gardeina flowers that went sour...

SBunny
SBunny

Full notes.

Top: Italian Mandarin, Raspberry Nectar, Pineapple Sorbet,Jelly Bean Accord
Mid: Golden Peony, Wild Wisteria, Muguet
Base: Sugared Wood, Vanilla, Pink Musk

Lollipop Splash Never Forget You by Mariah Carey 3.74 out of 5 based on 129 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Never Forget You fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Never Forget You, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Splash Never Forget You by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Splash Never Forget You by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.