Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women

Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women
dislike

coconut
Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women Pictures Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Mariah Carey for women Pictures

After Lollipop Bling collection from 2010, Mariah Carey launches Lollipop Splash fragrant trio. Lollipop Splash includes three fragrances: Vision of Love, Never Forget You and Inseparable. Vision of Love is floral - fruity fragrance.

Top Notes: juicy mandarin, coconut and star neroli. Heart: French macaroon, purple jasmine and white peach. Base: sandalwood, vanilla infusion and creme de musk.

Available as 30 ml EDP. Lollipop Splash Vision of Love was launched in 2011.

Neroli Mandarin Orange Coconut

Jasmine Peach Macarons

Musk Sandalwood Vanille

Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Fragrance Reviews

Orshi
Orshi

I've never had a pink cream macaron in my life but I swear to God it must smell like this! This is such a fun, sweet scent! I'm not saying it's the most sophisticated fragrance in the world that you would wear to a posh event, but who cares? It's perfect for having a girly night in with or without friends. I actually love the fact that it's only 30ml, this way I'm not going to get bored of it like I do with more expensive 100ml bottles. This is a great little fruity, pink, summery, sweet macaron scent! :)

I'm not a huge fan of Mariah but I don't dislike her either. I really love the fact that she is still a little girl at heart and seems to be true to herself with these colourful butterfly bottles and sweet, fun scents. :)

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

This perfume is delicious I love it, I might end up getting a second bottle of this one! I got it at tj maxx for $2 because the sprayer was missing, luckily I had a mini BBW fragrance sprayer that fits perfectly! What a deal. Btw is this getting discontinued?
*edit* I'm definitely getting another bottle, they're marked at $6 each at tj Maxx, I'm not gonna miss out!
*edit* I wish this lasted longer

faeriegiirl
faeriegiirl

After purchasing a couple of fragrances from tj maxx I had around seven bucks left on my gift card and the only thing they had at the time priced within seven dollars was a small bottle of vision of love. I hated the box, I hated the bottle, but I loved the juice! Totally wasn't expecting that. I am not a perfume snob and I try to keep an open mind when it comes to perfumes but I couldn't help my expectations being low on this one. Well it taught me a lesson that's for sure!

It's very girly and sweet, and It actually lasts quite a while. I can get a full day out of a few sprays. It reminds me of Britney's midnight fantasy. The cocoanut is warm and sweet, the sweetness is cut with citrus saving it from being a over the top sugar bomb. The dry down is warm and comforting due to vanilla and sandalwood. A fun summer fragrance however I do think it could do really well in winter as well.

fighter
fighter

Here's what I think:

overall this perfume has a pleasant light sweetness, perfect for the upcoming spring summer season, but there's something that I don't like. It's sweet (u can definitely smell the girly French macaroon accord), very flowery (jasmine is quite prominent in this) and kind of fruity (you can tell apricot and peach are there) BUT, that's it.

I mean...unless other gourmand fragrances this doesn't include a creamy side rounding its edges. Loyal to its name line it reminds me to some fruity Chupa Chups but, unfortunately, not the ones with milky or baked elements in it. From the bottom of my heart I was hoping that coconut water or vanilla would save this, turning it edible, instead not.

Also: I feel like this fragrance is too watered down. It stands less than the two others Mariah Carey's perfumes that I own. "M by Mariah Carey", for example, stands between six to height hours (or even more if you don't shower). "Mine Again", which is a Lollipop Bling too, is detectable for at least four hours. This one after three hours is completely gone and already after two hours is too attached to the skin.

Usually I state that celebrity perfumes should be all classified as Eau de Toilette instead of Eau De Parfum 'cause it's a joke calling them EDP...but in this case...I think it's more appropriate to call it a Body Spry...it kind of remind me the H&M Pink Macaroon body spry. And that's not a compliment.

I'm sorry Mariah, I wish I could love this fume, it was a blind purchase and now I regret it!

vattenmelon

this and forever is the only perfume i like by MC
i think this is so underrated! it smells so delicious that you just want to eat it! candy, citrus and something that just smells delicious maybe macaroons.
i cant say enough how much i love it!

vattenmelon

i love this perfume! others say that its un-original but i have never smelled something like it. it smells so good! fruity and yummie!!

Story time:

So I finally wore this outside the house accompanying someone to the hospital for support.

I sprayed this on my neck / arms. LET ME TELL YOU, it was cool temperature, wind moving and this fragrance was intense, it filled the car on the way there... When I got Into the elevator it was making it's mark lol, even in the waiting room which was SMALL!!! just lightly floated in the air. Someone made a comment on it saying it smelled nice

But for me, hospital setting it's too strong and I see why it's a night time fragrance because it was string for hours until it calmed down.. Even then I could smell it float in the air, JUST DELICIOUS.

I wouldn't suggest this for hot temperatures because it was almost a knockout in cool air if this was heat. A lot of people would be mad.bIt's 4:35pm and my arm smells like Sugared sandalwood with little hints of Jasmine. it's starting to fade. I applied it 7:24am so it last a while

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

While the top notes of this are quite bright and floral-fruity, the middle and drydown are more fruity-gourmande to my nose. Sillage was heavy within the first hour that I sprayed this on, but quickly reduced to a soft-to-moderate level afterwards. It's been about 4 hours since I sprayed this on, and sillage is quite soft now. The middle notes and drydown smells like yummy coconutty vanilla macarons- very delicious! This smells a lot like Nina Ricci Le Paradis de Nina (pink apple), or M Mariah without the incense note. This was a blind bargain buy and I'm very pleased with it! It's a 'love' from me. :)

NoirEternal

Love this just re purchased a second time

It's sweet in a gourmand way not a fruit explosion all in your face type of way. I'd say it's the romantic one out of the 7 lollipop scents.

Notes that stand out (coconut, white peach, star neroli, purple Jasmine, French Macaroons, & Vanilla)

The opening is sweet with the coconut being the most noticeable. Mandarin is present giving it a slight citrus vibe and it's all balanced with the star neroli keeping the opening from being overly sweet adding a slight maturity. (**note** I like how this neroli is playing it's role of adding a more mature orange tone to the mandarin and it's blended well enough to not overpower as the flower normally does in fragrances)

The heart adds a creamy gourmand feel to the already sweetness of the top. The French macaroon and white peach adds to the tropical feel it has with the coconut making it warmer and more gourmand rather than candy like. The Jasmine is there but like the star neroli it's to keep the heart from being too strong

And the base since it's dried down the sandalwood is noticeable adding sweet creamy tone as sandalwood normally does if added enough.

Overall very nicely done. It's sweet but far from the sweetest of the line (Mine Again is the sweetest still for me) but upon spraying, vision of love has a strong opening which could be what people are talking about. I sprayed it downstairs, went upstairs for a moment then came back down and as I walked down the steps I could smell it before walking in the room. It left a trail..

as it dries down it great creamier and more soft.. Great for night use

Scentedloveletter
Scentedloveletter

On first spraying Vision of Love, the scent is a very sweet, slightly sharp burst of sugary fruits. In particular its a tart peachy and citrusy fragrance that first emerges from this beautiful bottle.

As the perfume begins to settle, a creamier more cookie style sweetness shines through softening the citrus. The dry down is peachy coconut macaroons filled with an orangey buttercream.

It's kind of like a spring time afternoon tea set out in the garden, the table decorated with fragrant white jasmine, plates of fruity macaroons, pots of buttercream and a jug of very sweet peach juice.

Vision of Love is an intensely sweet, pretty, delicious perfume, quite light hearted and fun but lovely for casual spring days for lovers of tart, sugary fragrances.

velvetpeony
velvetpeony

I purchased this because I wanted to smell like the coconut macaroon everyone seems to smell.

Unfortunately, for me, I smell like a peach daiquiri. It is very lovely and intense but it is not at all what I was hoping for.

RiqueSchiavon
RiqueSchiavon

For me, as being a gourmand lover, this is the typical perfect gourmand-perfume in this sweet and awesome universe! I can smell several little fruity-macarrons covered with a special and sparkling sugar cover with some little drops of peach nectar on the top of it and where all of this is insured by a base (almost like a dish) of Jasmine and Nerolli! Perfect!! The projection is not the best one but the fragrance is totally delicious! And this bottle OMG!!! Only perfection <3 <3 <3 !!!

Final Notes:

Fragrance:10/10
Longevity:6/10
Sillage: 5/10

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I've smelled and own the other lollipop bling scents and enjoy them very much. Just bought this the other day and am finding it to be awesome and very complimentary with my body chemistry. I do get a raspberry note along with the very noticeable macaroon note. Does anyone else notice this, as well? I get a creamy, sugary coconut milk with rich, sweet buttercream/vanilla, and irresistible macaroons then later meddling down to warm vanilla with a light woodsy note. I love this perfume. I've gotten lots of compliments every time I wear it. Highly recommend. Yummy!

dovey
dovey

My favorite Lollipop among the 3 :)
Stays fresh ...
Warning it will make you crave sweets & candy everytime you wear it ;)

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

The sample I had was not enough to get a really good whiff of this fragrance. I used the whole thing and, while what I could smell was indeed a delightful, sweet cookie/fruit aroma, it disappeared very quickly (in two hours) with very little sillage.

I am not going to buy Vision of Love unless it is on sale for under five dollars. It is, on me, the weakest of the Mariah Carey perfumes. This is too bad because it has potential.

Update: It's a couple of hours later, and, oddly enough, I am getting a little more smell now! This appears to be the coconut drydown......very nice indeed, but still weak. I still only intend to buy it if it's seriously on sale, but it is a lovely, sort of "baked goods" scent.
I really wish Mariah Carey realized the importance of strength in a perfume.

SherlocksWife
SherlocksWife

Initial spray smells immediately of orange and jasmine, surprisingly fresh and almost soapy quality on me. The dry down is very different. It's sweet coconut cookie with the florals still a slightly noticeable undertone.

glad_sandwich
glad_sandwich

i went to the mall last Saturday and tried some perfume before i bought my signature scent (Valentina) and the perfume personnel sprayed this on me and i immediately saw its resemblance to RALPH LAUREN HOT, some of you guys may be wondering what's a good dupe for RLH, try this one they both have the coconutty vibe, jasmine and the sweetness... :)

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

I love Mariah's perfumes but this one is just too much for me. All I get is crazy sweet almond and a little coconut, it's cloying and makes me gag once on my skin. For the record I LOVE candy-ish frags and this one is too sweet for me.

VesterRose
VesterRose

Noooom! I seriously want to eat this! I am a huge gourmand lover, and this one is a gourmand musthave in my opinion. But yes it IS extremly sweet, and well, i am only 14, and smelling this on a women over 25 would just be weird.
The opening is sort of tropical. I guess it's the coconut. THEN it dries to this yummy, peachy, sugery marcipan/maccaron/almond. If you like sweet gourmand scent, you should check it out!

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

Smells like a fruity macaron- yum!

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sweet candied vanilla with a hint of coconut, very little in the way of flowers. Good if you're looking for a sweet scent but it is a very candied, sticky sweet. A bit of a tropical vibe from the coconut.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This is one of those cutesy, artificial, sugar bombs that you kinda like even though it's kinda bad. It's like one of those dogs that's so ugly it's cute. The flowers and whatever else is in there smell quite synthetic and plasticky, but someohow it's yummy at the same time. I don't know what to make of it. I like it and dislike it all at the same time. When I first sprayed it, I hated it, but the drydown is sort of tasty (if you like sugary scents, you will like it). I don't really get macarons, so I don't know who imagined that, but then again what does a macaron smell like? A cookie? I mean they are all different flavors, so if it's just that it smells like a cookie or cake, then sure, that's what this smells like. This is a super sweet, fruity, floral, cakey sugarbomb with coconut and vanilla. It's a young scent, nothing sophisticated, and nothing I would be caught dead with on any occasion of importance, but it's carefree, easy to wear, delicious, and fun.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I refuse to be a fragrance snob. What I'm saying is I won't judge a fragrance by it's cover or who makes it. In the annals of perfumery, many famous women have worn fragrances that were not very expensive but were noteworthy for their provocative or sultry callings. Or chose a scent because it was just fun. Mariah Carey's Lollipop Splash Vision Of Love is just that-fun.
For me, it tops of as a fruity, tropical, balmy, summery and fun scent that likes to play. It's immediate blast is powerful and begins to dry down to a heartier oily type scent where the Neroli mixes with the jasmine and macaroon. The base notes of vanille, sandalwood and musk soon popped out and stayed for about four hours.
It's a pleasant enough fragrance that's not too sweet but more on the fruitier side, which for me, is it's saving grace. Think beaches and pina coladas, the surf in the background, sand under your toes, the sun descending on the horizon and seagulls surfing the mist of the ocean.
Pretty little bottle that's a pretty,deep pink with a butterfly on top. I'm happy with my purchase and glad I spent the money. It's a happy scent in the world of decadent, sensual scents I own. It's different from my regular perfumes. It stands different for me. It's one I'll reach for on a rainy day when I want to be reminded of the shore or when I need a pick-me-up.

jessbug
jessbug

I was hoping that this would be somewhat like a more summery, playful, youthful, adorable version of Versace's Crystal Noir, what with the gardenia and the coconut and the musk and the macarons, but it turns out I was wrong.

I don't even know what this smells like to me; I don't get any macarons or coconut, maybe some mangled gardenia, but I can't even say for sure. It just conjured up this image of a five your old dissolving a bunch of cheap lollipops in water and leaving that lollipop-water along with a buttload of petals from wilting white flowers in a plastic bottle that's been standing in the hot sun all day.

I mean, it's not rancid or anything, but it just smells sticky and immature to my nose. Too bad, I think my expectations ruined any charm this could've had for me. I don't think I'll keep this one.

1.5/5

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This smells very very familiar but I cannot think of the perfume. A lot of people say that there is a harsh smell of coconut in this fragrance but I to be honest do not smell any in this this is a very summerside perfume remindes me of just being outside another perfect 2013 summer scent very cheap I only paid 7.99$ not bad :) 9/10

azfiri
azfiri

sorry dont really like it, its tooo strong and yucj

opioded9
opioded9

soooooo in love with this scent!!! wish it had staying power! so,if you want it to last buy the bigger bottle and have a small one in your purse or near you at all times to spritz thats the ticket for its staying power!! it always makes me happy and brings good memorys back to me when i use it and just to let anyone know if they are depressed,angry,sad etc.. like i am 50% of the time this works as a temp.anti depressent mood adjuster in all ways!!!

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

At first I loved the gourmand notes with the an almost gardenia-like scent, but now it seems too much. It reminded me if LUSH Vanillary. I'm going to try this again later.

Edit: I had to give this away. Like others have said, the white florals are too much and don't mix well with the coconut, giving an overwhelming, almost nauseating scent. I love coconut too. :( Sorry, Mariah. M by Mariah has the potential to be like this with its florals, but luckily it remains sweet and not cloying.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I recently got a 15ml bottle of this, and I like it a lot (more than I expected!). To me it smells like dark chocolate. Heavy smell, with quite a good longevity (~4 hours, which is good for my skin). I even got complemented on it. One possible deal breaker for some people: it does have a discernible 'chemical' note that one often gets from celebrity perfumes. Somehow, it doen't bother me much in the context of this particular perfume though. Overall, worth trying!

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

Although I'm middle aged, the heavier, muskier, or dryer, more "mature" fragrances just don't suit me. I LOVE the Mariah collection. Apparently, so is my husband, as he always comments on how I smell amazing when wearing them. His personal favorite is "Luscious Pink", of which he bought me a big bottle when he noticed I was running a bit low.

However, today, I believe I've found MY favorite in "Vision of Love". I was surprised not to see pear in it's top notes. This fragrance simply puts me in a good mood. The longevity isn't great, but the scent is so nice, this is one that I wouldn't mind carrying with me during the day for intermittent, refresing, re-spritzing!

Clyn11
Clyn11

Juicy sweet! Nice and simple pick me up scent...if you like fruity scents :)
Coconut is nicely done...able to retain the tropical juice tone.
Casual summer scent...wear with those cute shorts and colorful tank top!
Sillage and Longevity is decent.

rileysmith
rileysmith

I smelt this at Kohl's the other day and I loved it! I really want this perfume! It has a really sweet and vanilla smell to it. I'm definitely going to buy this when I can! I totally recommend this to anyone who likes sweet smelly perfumes. I give it a 10/10 rating!

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

Upon first spray I fell in love. Fruity maccaroony blast! Super creamy and dreamy, I loved how it melted to my wrist. I had tested this alongside Britney's Believe and Viva La Juicy. Those were ok, but Vision of Love was uniquely delicious. Too bad it didnt last longer than 3 hours on my skin!

miatomsic
miatomsic

All I smell is some unpleasant citrusy smell with bad coconut ….I don’t find it sweet at all and I don’t smell any macarons…I really wish I would‘ve liked it but I just can't…

Alamkyu
Alamkyu

i love vision of love, but the sweetness of macaroon is too sweet.

salkie
salkie

My favourite one out of the remixes! And I love the colour of the bottle

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

I have this one. And I have to say, that this isn't the best perfume. There is way too much coconut, and that gives me headache, but I think, when you spray it, you can smell less of the coconut, which is nice. But I still try to love this one.

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

LOVE!!!!!!!! I want her too come out with more of these sort of candy like song inspired lines

londonhermit
londonhermit

Man this is coconut done right! This is what I wish Gwen Stefani's G was. This is a great balance of sweet and floral. It's a fragrance that stays close to the skin which is a downside because it smells great!

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

This fragrance, is delicious. It deffinitally ranks in my top 5 favorite fragrances, of all time. You can mainly detect the coconut, jasmine, and maccaroon. Those three notes last throughout the entire fragrance, and create a delicious outcome. I deffinitally reccomend this one for night. It just smells like nighttime, and something you would wear to a fancy occasion. The lasting power, is not that great, being the only downside to this perfume. I get about 2-3 hours out of it.

angeldoll
angeldoll

This perfume :) Its like a vision of love ! It's sweet but not too much. I close my eyes and I feel warm and sparkling citrus. Its a magical fragrance...You know, On the first date and on the first night spent with boyfriend. Mysterious and funny but still sweet :) I like this gourmat scent. Its a small cake full of citrus in a beautiful bottle.

debush
debush

I love it, it's sweet and fun smells and last long on my skin :)

earth_angel
earth_angel

This one's a bit too much for me, to be honest. I pretty much only wear sweet perfumes, but this is just too much. I think it's because of the coconut.

Macy Autumn
Macy Autumn

It smells amazing. I can smell the macaroon and it's sweet!!!!! I love it!!!! I might get another bottle!!!!

BritXOX
BritXOX

I can't get these from my country,and I've wondered for so long what Mariah's perfumes would smell like.
I tried M once years ago and I hated it! But still curious about these. I'd have to by blind to find out what these are like. But I'm afraid that these all are like M.

Aspendina
Aspendina

wanted to get this but luckily sampled it first, nothing special about this and after a few hours the scent is gone, nothing stood out to me in this screaming "buy me buy me I am amazing" its just....ehhhhh boring.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

People say this smells like a tropical version of M, but I think it smells more like a tropical remix of Luscious Pink

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is very much about the coconut on my skin Sweet coconut vanilla whit a slight hint off flowers, slightly citrusy ,The lasting ability... not much . This is just a sample im testing . Not my thing , but nice enough , girly and fresh, fun delight :)

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells great,sweeter version of her 1st fragrance 'M'. Very good lasting power, a delight to wear :-).

Mandalila
Mandalila

I now have the Jukebox set, was on special for $55.00 all three. This one is sweet and has lots of coconut notes. There's definitely some peach in there too. I love the smell, but it doesn't last very long and fades quickly..

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells like baked goods to me, I love this!

almondcookie
almondcookie

Koject is right. It is in aussie. I tried all three yesterday at Myer. This one has a floral dry down. it reminds me of SJP,s Lovely but much sweeter.

Koject
Koject

@takeasniff

They are already in Australia, you can find them at myer or the perfume connections for $39
I agree think this trio are much better than the original bling

mandashell
mandashell

Tart, tasty, fun and fruity. It's like a fruity jasmine macaroon delight. :) It's not too simple and pleasantly sweet. Lasting power is meh' but the sillage is pretty good. I really like it. It is my fave of the new trio and my absolute favorite Mariah scent thus far. Something about it just works for me! :D I'd like to buy it but it is inexcusably expensive for the amount you get. Just figure the math in ounces! $35 X 1oz. A bottle of Dior Cherie is roughly $100 for a 3.4oz. That's about $30 an ounce!!! Come on Mariah!! These should be about $15 to $20 a bottle retail( like $10 to $15 on Ebay and online retailers) . Consumers aren't getting Dior like quality so why rip us off on exclusivity..?! o.O This isn't a Niche fragrance were talking about here either. Maybe they are more expensive because of the smaller bottles and/or limited quantity but if they were cheaper people would snap these cuties up in a heartbeat, collect them or give them as gifts etc. She would easily make more money in the long run due to the quantities being bought and sold! Okay that's the end of my rant!! LOL! XD But the price is just not worth it.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

this is very good and very tropical...the best one out of the three! very lasting for summer

SBunny
SBunny

Full notes.

Top: Juicy mandarin, coconut, star neroli
Mid: French macaroon, purple jasmine, white peach
Base: Sandalwood, vanilla infusion, creme de musk

jonr951
jonr951

They're at M A C Y S everyone! I think they're better than the originals. I definitely plan to own all 3. : )

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

yawn... boring... cant she do something different with her line...its like jlo with the glo's britney with the fantasy's jessica simpson with the fancy's beyonce and the heat bottles. You would think they would get tired with the same ideas...

Lollipop Splash Vision of Love by Mariah Carey 3.94 out of 5 based on 217 ratings and 58 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lollipop Splash Vision of Love by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lollipop Splash Vision of Love by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.