Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women

Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women
dislike

Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures Luscious Pink Mariah Carey for women Pictures

Popular singer Mariah Carey, in cooperation with Elizabeth Arden, welcomes us into her pink world in a summer edition of her second perfume, named Luscious Pink.

The new fragrance arrives at the market in August 2008. It was created in cooperation with two perfumers, Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong, of IFF. They created the new fragrance containing notes of Sicilian bergamot, accords of ocean breeze and Italian sparkling cocktail Bellini. The heart hides petals of Tiara from Tahiti, lily of the valley and pink peony, while the base notes include accords of bright blond wood, sandalwood, white musk, which is a combination of notes described as a floral melody developing as Mariah's voice.

The bottle of Luscious Pink is very romantic and contains the same form as its predecessor. The creator is Jean Antretter, senior design director of the house of Elizabeth Arden. The bottle is coloured in pink nuances and yellow and light blue contours this time.

Commercial was made by photographer Michael Thompson, and will announce the perfume in September 2008, in fashion and cosmetics magazines, including Glamour and Cosmopolitan.

The collection that will be presented includes the perfume Luscious Pink in the amount of 30, 50 and 100 ml edp, and 200 ml perfumed body lotion.

A beautiful set of miniatures which includes three gracious small flacons with charming butterflies has been available since October 2008 for 35 dollars. Purple, pink and golden butterflies contain 0.16 fl.oz (5 ml)of fragrant fluid each and are a real treat.

Bergamot Bellini Sea Notes

Tiare Flower Peony Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood White Musk Woody Notes

M Ultra Pink
Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum

Luscious Pink Fragrance Reviews

Kohla1
Kohla1

Bought this from TJMaxx as a blind purchase and although I like the smell, It kinda smells like vagisil :/

MsBacall
MsBacall

This was my signature scent a couple years back. It reminded me a lot of MAC Turquatic. It is just more fruity floral. I wear this perfume when I want to feel girly, not gourmand overtly sweet princess girly, but fresh and vibrantly feminine girly. My favorite note is the sea notes. It really pops out on my skin and lingers for quite some time. I think that one note will cause me to always have a bottle in my collection. It is great for the office or a day out with friends. If you love Violet Eyes by Elizabeth Taylor, I think you will like this. Luscious doesn't have the peach notes though. If you love Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, you may like Luscious as a more budget friendly affair. Chance Eau Tendre is more intense and long lasting, but the freshness citrus floral composition is similiar, but by no means are these simularities dupes. They are just family members. Luscious Pink offers a nice change, if you are trying to get away from vanilla sweetness overload. Luscious Pink is super fresh and pleasingly pleasing.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I've M Ultra Pink Mist, because I couldn't find the EDP, I also have Luscious Pink, and Luscious Pink Deluxe Parfum Edition, and they all smell similar. Luscious Pink Deluxe Parfum is the creamiest of them all, Luscious Pink EDP is creamy, but more of a lighter cream version, and to me M Ultra Pink isn't really creamy it's more sea water smell with fruits, and berries. Overall I give all of them a 10/10.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

she sat quietly on my dresser for 2 years wondering when I was going to pay her some attention. This month I randomly picked her up and have been wearing for a couple of weeks. She is a deceiving girl, in the bottle she smells of something strange and is a bit put-off but on my skin she flourishes into a light fruity floral scent. We're not in love but we've formed a friendship after all these years.
scent: 8.5
packaging: 8.5

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

I have this and got two compliments on it today!

Very nice, fruity and girly.

I have M too and they smell nothing alike.

limpidgrass
limpidgrass

this scent always sparks allergies in me. don't know why. even when i sniff it off the bottle, i feel some congestion in my chest. it is a nice musky floral though. wish i was not allergic to it or some note in it.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I bought a cheap tester bottle of Luscious Pink the other day and was very curious to see for myself what it smelled like. I was wondering if, as lizzie81 said, it would smell very much like a lighter, fresher version of M, which I have a bottle of from a swap but I'm not too keen on because of the heavy notes (maybe patchouli, but not sure!).

When I first sniffed Luscious Pink I have to admit I was disappointed - it smelled OK, quite sweet and girly and pleasant enough but in some ways generically sweet and not particularly standout in any way. In fact, when I sprayed it on my opinion didn't really change too much initially and I thought perhaps I'd made another dud blind buy and might end up swapping it.

However, this does start to smell better to me the more I wear it and, as someone else on here commented, it also smells quite clean despite it being pretty sweet. On me it's mainly sweet, i.e. cookies, macaroons, etc, and not particularly floral and I definitely don't smell alcohol in it or any sea notes!

So, I'm quite liking it now and it seems to suit me and my skin, although the lasting power isn't great to say the least and I can barely smell a thing after a couple of hours or so although, as someone else noted, other people seem to be able to notice it more than perhaps the wearer actually can, which is a bit disappointing. If I get some on my clothes though it seems to linger more and I can smell it subtly when i move around.

Something that amazed me about this perfume though was that a male friend of mine, who is very honest when asked about his opinions about perfumes, etc, REEEAALLLY likes this perfume on me and could barely bring himself to stop sniffing my wrist intensely! In fact, he said he found it quite a turn-on, so to say I was surprised by his response to it is a bit of an understatement! I really just thought he'd think it was OK but nothing special. Another thing that surprised me about his reaction to it was that he said he detected a note like vodka (maybe that's the bellini but I've never smelled that so I wouldn't know!) but I don't get that at all, just sweetness! Of all the perfumes he's smelled on me so far this one has provoked the most enthusiastic response from him so it seems that at least some men seem to find it very alluring!

So, Luscious Pink has definitely grown on me after wearing it a handful of times and I would consider getting another (cheap!) bottle of it when I run out. I definitely prefer it to M which for me is totally ruined by a heavy'ish, stinky note which I think may be patchouli, which I really hate, and which I think totally overpowers the other sweeter, and nicer, notes in that perfume. The downside for me though of Luscious Pink is the relatively poor staying power - I really hate when some perfumes seem to virtually evaporate after a very short time of wearing. So, I would definitely NOT spend a lot on this perfume but if I can get another cheap tester bottle then I'd be happy to do that!

ChesleyMusic

IF YOU'RE "ALLERGIC" or non-perfume user this one is a better perfume for you. Very light and florally sweet.

asukhraj
asukhraj

Very light sparkling fizzy scent. Even if you think you cant smell it on you and that it has faded - everyone else can. I have recieved tons of compliments when wearing this fragrance.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

I wouldn't by this again but this perfume is good for people that don't really wear perfume everyday. It's VERY light and pretty.

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

Very light scent but stays on the skin :)

It starts off citrusy then morphs to a juicy floral, very pretty at this stage. It's simple yet addictive... It gets softer yet a little powdery when the sandalwood & musk blend with the florals

I can really smell the Tiarè Flower, reminds me of the Monoï de Tahiti (Tiarè Flower) Lotion I have

ChesleyMusic

This perfume is really good for non-perfume user, its a very light perfume.

Still a nice perfume to wear but you need to spray every 30 minutes...

It's just neutral and calm floral perfume.

I like the scent, I love the bottle.

Yay me
Yay me

Very fruity light fresh sweet scent one of my favorite . I love it :)))

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

I really like this perfume. I smelled it on someone beforea nd when i went to ross today I found the 30ml bottle for only $9.99! I was so lucky. so i bought it and i really like it. It smells nice and sweet and it's not too strong.

I think it can be worn for the daytime but it's too light for night. In my opinion is perfect for all year round!

So overall, I really like this perfume!

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

I'm disappointed in this. I was almost going to blind buy this as I love Bellini and the notes sounded great, but I decided to seek it out and test it. I'm glad I did, as I could detect no bellini. I couldn't really detect anything distinguishable. It's simply a light and sweet scent. It's still a nice scent and something I would wear in a pinch, but nothing special. Still seeking a Bellini perfume.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Not bad, VERY sweet and girly, but not nauseatingly sweet. More on the sweet floral side, well blended. I would've guessed it has berry notes instead of Bellini.
I like celeb fragrances a lot. This is another great safe buy if you want to get something for someone.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

This stuff smells really good - for being a celebrity fragrance, smells very nice. It's quite fresh , yet keeping floral. I got 30 ml for $13 at chemist warehouse, very inexpensive. Even if this doesn't last long, wouldn't bother me - as it's so inexpensive! It won't hurt to re-spray!

Mortbane
Mortbane

I get a hilarious combination of melon, bubblegum and grapefruit from this at first, but it matures nicely. I was surprised that I liked it so much, as I'm usually more of a Halle fan.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

Luscious Pink is a floral fruity fragrance upon opening, this must be due to the boozy bellini! There's something very luscious about it - particularly when combined with the accompanying body lotion. It is a cheerful, day time scent that isn't too overpowering. I find that it drifts in and out when I'm wearing it which gives it light, ethereal quality.

The sea note is an interesting one. It balances out the fragrance well, giving is a slightly salty edge that makes LP a little different to a lot of the other conservative floral fragrances out there. A little kick is always a nice little surprise in a fragrance!

The floral notes are there for a short while, jasmine, being the dominant floral note, lingers the longest. The musk, wood notes and sandalwood are the good ol' trinity of finishing notes that tie the fragrance up well. I'm a sucker for sandalwood, this one is a winner for me. The sandalwood could be stronger, so I'll dab a little sandalwood oil on my wrist to liven it up!

If you wear LP together with the body lotion, it does last a long time. Without the lotion, it can be fleeting, so it's better wearing if you can get the body lotion. All in all, it's a feminine fragrance that is wonderful for warm summer days.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I've had this one for a while. I think the bottle is adorable. The perfume is just okay. This just doesn't seem like anything at all special to me. I must have bought this without being able to smell it or just once I wore it a while, it wasn't as good as I thought. My favorite place to buy fragrances is Ross, TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but they don't have testers, so sometimes you end up with a perfume you don't love. This isn't a bad scent, it's just not one I'd ever rebuy and may even pass on to someone else.

Lilac-Sky
Lilac-Sky

I received, 'Luscious Pink' as a present. It came in a gift set consisting of a 30ml, 10ml and a body lotion.
All very pink, butterfly adorned and girly. Just what I like:)

It's an uplifting scent when first sprayed. I can make out the bergamot, and the zingy bellini note. However the longevity and silage is next to nothing on my skin. This fades away after 10 mins and 1 hour later I can just about make out a very weak soft bergamot scent, on my skin.

This would make a good bright uplifting morning/daily scent, but you would have to keep on re-applying. So a 30ml bottle will not last long.

The name is all wrong too. Its not luscious or pink. For Me it's an energising quick fix sort of perfume.

The best thing for Me is the bottle. It's cute and absolutely gorgeous, therefore I'm happy to have it in my growing collection.

However, the perfume itself is a let down, and one I would not miss.

torkwan
torkwan

I actually like this! Such a clean, light, and gentle scent. Staying power isn't exactly that great and the scent itself isn't exactly the most interesting, but it's still a lovely scent.

AeronBranwen
AeronBranwen

This is such a pretty perfume. I usually spray a lot of it on when I use this perfume cause it is light and doesn't last very long. The scent is really lovely after the dry down, it's a bit too sweet when I first spray it on but then settles to a fruity/flowery scent.

missyxjane
missyxjane

that bergamot is strong i think. it just smells really musky and floral. it is a bright fragrance though, like sparkling water and flowers? its too much for me.

jeanclur
jeanclur

smells cheap/musky and gave me a headache... ended up giving the bottle to a friend..phew!

Sophia666
Sophia666

This is another one of those little gems that you just don't know until you try it, and the first second is misleading but immediately leads you into a wonderful romantic fairytale, in which you are glad you took the chance of opening that particular book. The sillage is extremely nice, and the lasting power is better than average. The perfect combination of Lily of the Valley and Peony.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

My mum bought me this a few years ago because she wanted the bottle when the perfume was used up!! She loves Mariah Carey perfumes but only for the bottles :P First 10 seconds were very sharp, but it quickly settles on my skin as a very nice feminine mix of soft florals and musky woods. The kind of perfume I'd spray on and think... "why don't I wear this more often?"

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

I get a lot of grapefruit from this, it is fruity but the floral and aquatic notes keep it from being sharp. Soft, sweet, fresh, pleasant, but I feel like I've experienced so many similar fragrances. At this price point it's worth picking up though, since this seems to be at every Marshalls/TJ Maxx. This is a great summer/spring fragrance and appropriate for daytime and office wear IMO. It's not the most unique scent I own but I find myself using it more often than I thought I would.

poivrerose
poivrerose

I can really smell the lily of the valley in this one - and it's rare that I like lily of the valley in a fragrance - but Luscious Pink makes it a wearable note for me! In the end it is a soft powdery citrus floral with a hint of musk, not something that is usually my taste, but I actually kind of like it. It comes out of the bottle with a very very bitter citrus and bellini essence, and that does take an hour or so to soften out. But then the florals and the soft musk arrive and it is pleasant. I couldn't figure out what this reminded me of for the life of me, but then I finally realized that this actually smells like a very soft and lighthearted version of Lancome Tresor (which I do not like) but somehow here it is okay for me. It has a sharp edge due to the bergamot and lily of the valley, but is also very slightly musky. It's not sweet. If you are into sharp but muted powdery citrus florals - give it a try. It did have very decent lasting power for me.

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

WOW! What a gorgeous scent! I can only describe this as being Heavenly. It's soft, light and ultra feminine. It isn't overly floral like i worried it would be. Definitely one of my new favourites.

Jenge
Jenge

Darn it, I seem to keep finding celebrity merchandise that I like! I would not have looked twice at Mariah's fragrances as they seem to be targeted to a pre-teen audience. (Names like "Lollipop Bling" with plastic butterfly caps???) But the reviews here help so much! This one intrigued me and I found it at Marshall's for $8!

This is such a pretty summer scent! It's like going to an outdoor cafe wearing a flowing white sundress. It's sunny and a little windy. There are flowers on the table and you order a bellini. The wind blows your hair and you can smell your fruity shampoo. The bellini comes and you take a sip. You close your eyes and savor the velvety peach nectar and sweet tiny Prosecco bubbles. You open your eyes, and, "Hey! Who took my bellini?!" The waiter rushes away and you are left with the bill. The wind has blown the flowers over and the shampoo scent away. A butterfly has landed on one of the flowers happily drinking away. "Is that you, Mariah? Are you laughing at me?"

ANYWAY, like everyone else has said, this has zero lasting power but really is a nice scent. Maybe I'll try the deluxe edition & see if it stays.

verzosa
verzosa

This scent comes off very innocent. I imagine a girl with natural blush and minimal make up walking down the sidewalk to her house reading a book she is romantically enthralled by. She's really soft spoken and shy but in a very charming way, in a way that attracts people to her and makes them want to be around her.

I admit, I usually lean toward unisex, green, clean, or woody scents. I did not at all expect to like this perfume, but I have a huge affection to it for some reason. When I spray it on my wrist at first the notes are really sharp, and I mean sharp. Once I put my nose up to my wrist a second after spritzing it smelt very tangy from the lime note. Then it just blends into beautiful sheerness.

On the list here, the only top notes I detect are the lime and peach (as the top notes) then the peony joins in as it softens (which only takes no longer than a minute). And I see that it has a "sea note" but it doesn't really remind me of the beach or the ocean, to me the scent gives of a purified watery vibe that I dig. When it dries down it smells like cotton candy and pineapples joined in that water consistently. Yet, this perfume remains CRISP and still light hearted from beginning to end.

Everyone who says that this perfume doesn't last very long is right. On my skin it lasts about an hour maybe two if the weather is humid. Today, I sprayed it onto my cardigan about 8 times, and it's like it evaporated into the air right that second.

Maybe it's just in my head, because about a year ago I wore it and sprayed it twice. When I was at work this older gently man complimented me. He asked what I was wearing, and I didn't remember putting on this perfume until I got home and was like "Oh, no wonder he thought I smelt good."

Yes, this perfume is inoffensive. Yes, it's safe, and it may come off a little bit naive. However, I choose to be blissful wearing it.

projectalice345
projectalice345

nice but not that great on me. boring.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

I was looking for a summer office scent, something fresh and non obtrusive. This fits the bill nicely. I have the pure parfum, so lasting power is quite good. I don't swoon for it, but it is fresh and sparkling.

SandraV
SandraV

Short review: this smells like a very tart, flowery lemon meringue on me....LOVE.

bailarina
bailarina

Ummm, this is delicious. The first note I get is the Bellini and the bergamot. I don't know how tiare flower smells like, but this is light and fresh. It is a safe fragrance but has something interesting at least to me(I think is the Bellini, which I've seen only in a few other fragrances). It works for spring and summer days. You Can't go wrong with this one but is also not edgy at all.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

This perfume reminds me of a much sweeter & lighter version of Vera Wang's Lovestruck Floral Rush. Luscious Pink is just really light & crisp with some subtle sweet/floral notes. I wouldn't wear this perfume for anything other than very casual occasions because it lasts for only 3-4 hours at most & just doesn't smell very much like anything but a casual everyday perfume. Still it's perfect when you just wanna switch it up during the week when you've been wearing the same perfume & want something a little different.

Quaylou
Quaylou

I have this and it smells wonderful, but doesn't last very long. It does smell like Violet Eyes, but a weaker version. I own Violet eyes also and did a spray test.Violet Eyes wins. Both usually go on sale at CVS B1G1 free.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

It's another good one....not great. Used it for a week then dumped it. Now, what I do is use it as hair spray. It didnt linger on my skin, nor the hair. Good smell but make sure you apply generously.

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

I absolutely love this perfume, it's delicious. Very sweet and light, I can imagine Mariah wearing this as she lounges on a yacht sipping cocktails. My nose immediately picks up the sea breeze accord blended with the ballini and bergamot, juxtaposed against juicy fruits and sweet florals. I see it as the Summer contrast to her debut fragrance, M. The downside is that the lasting power is incredibly weak. I can spray this about 4-5 times, even on my clothes or hair, and it still fades within 3 hours. The sillage is also very light, it's rare anyone ever picks on my scent when I'm wearing this. Beautiful bottle design though. I know to some people the butterfly shape can come off as tacky, but to me it's very girly and pretty!

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I like this Perfume! It smells very feminine, very "Pink" its sweet but smells sophisticated, its not a teen sweet and its not a old lady cough syrup sweet. I really can imagine Mariah wearing this. This is one of those perfumes that does actually boost your mood. I like this perfume better than her other ones.I dont have any other perfume that smells anything quite like this. I dont think ive ever had another scent with Belini as one of the most prominent notes. This is really a perfume worth checking out because you probably do not have anything like it.

succubus

Update: Used Luscious Pink for work yesterday. Because it's not that expensive, it didn't hurt to spritz this perfume generously on my body. Though our facility's air conditioned, I still got the same result. The top notes vanished after a few minutes and the scent sits close on the skin. I could definitely catch the sea notes, Bellini and musk at the heart of Luscious Pink when I get whiffs of the fragrance every now and then, except it was richer now than the time I was perspiring a lot. I sprayed some on my wrist and it was gone in 5 hours, but the fragrance stayed on my body all throughout my shift (8 hours). When I got home, 12 hours since I sprayed Luscious Pink, only a faint memory of Mariah's perfume is left on my shirt. Was I disappointed? A little. But I've always wanted to have this perfume because I'm such a huge Mariah fan. It's the fulfillment of my perfume dreams, but I won't buy this again. I'll try her other perfumes though. ;)

succubus

Tried this one on a few years back and I instantly loved it, because I'm more inclined to the floral fruity fragrances. Got my 50-mL bottle yesterday and couldn't wait to try it. It was a hot, humid day in the Philippines yesterday and Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink was fresh enough to beat the heat.

The top notes were simply delicious, HOWEVER, it vanished after a few minutes. I sniffed and sniffed but couldn't smell myself. Finally, I sniffed my shirt and caught that fresh scent again. See, I'm used to wearing perfumes with moderate to heavy sillages, like Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue, Dior Midnight Poison and Loewe Quizas Quizas Quizas, to name a few. Luscious Pink has a soft sillage and I only get whiffs of it. When I do, I feel revitalized despite the heat. I don't expect to get any compliments though when I'm wearing this.

The staying power wasn't as long as I remembered it to be. After 5 hours, I'm left with a faint smell of white flowers with a musky undertone. I was, however, perspiring a lot. I believe it'll stay on longer on less humid days.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I haven't smelled this perfume in years, but I remembered it being a pretty floral with just enough sweetness. I spotted the 1.7 oz bottle for around $10 yesterday, and grabbed it up. This will be one of my go to spring fragrances for sure! It's technically the first day of Spring, but the snow flurries are still flying where I live. I guess I can pretend it's warmer out by spritzing some on anyhow. :)

anna.borysenko.5
anna.borysenko.5

This is awesome perfume!:) it is sweet, not overpowering, but it stays on forever!!! I've got this test that shows me what to expect from perfume: I spray it on my neck, elbow crease and behind my ears before going to bed and in the morning I make up my mind. So, this sweetish floral fragrance (I smell mostly Bellini and Tiare) dries down, revealing beautiful powder notes of white florals on delicate bed of sandalwood and musk, it's like perfect perfume, because it has citrusy upper notes, floral heart and woodsy dry down. No vanilla, no heavy aldehydes, nothing heavy to cause a migraine, which is quite important. It is just a bit more sweet than I would've liked it but I'll take it. Again, ladies, it does stay forever even on my skin, which consumes any other fragrance in a blink of an eye;)

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

This fragrance is addicting!!I detect a strong waterlily accord although there is none here. Must be the lily of the valley and the ozonic accords which gives this juice transparency.

This is the time of year when I get tired of all things winter, and that includes fragrances. Luscious Pink has a summery, beachy personality that picks me up everytime I wear it.

I just love the gentle elegance and soft femininity of this. It has such a gentle caress of a scent. I like to wear this when I don't feel like being complicated with a dramatic scent that stirs up intrigue. It's comfortable, like wearing my favorite sweatshirt or nightgown.

I 've discovered if I layer it with Mariah's "M", I have the ability to build on it's sillage and longevity, and by the way, the hybrid fragrance is gorgeous!!. I enjoy this fragrance enough that could see myself going through it fast, but the price is right at Ross, so I can feel free to to enjoy it as much as I do.

I think Luscious Pink can be loved by anybody of any age.It would be a great choice for warm weather,outdoorsy activities. Lusious Pink is one of those perfumes that I like to take along with me if I am going to be out all day.
I can see myself wearing this spending the day at the beach, going out to lunch, and would be a great choice to bring when on vacation in the summer.

I think this would be amazing as a first date scent. It is definately alluring, or "sexy" if you will, but in a sweet, delicate way. It suggests nothing, but says that you are beautiful.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Boring and forgettable fragrance but I like it better than Ultra Pink because this doesn't have that overwhelming cherry blossom note in it like the ultra pink does and this is way better smelling than the original M perfume (yuck!).

Mariah's perfumes aren't impressive at all IMO. I'll try forever next and see if I like that scent....

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

just bought a triple pack of all 3 scents in the Pink Lollipop line and although I enjoyed all three, the rollerballs seem to have given me a slight rash. The Ultra Pink also smelles very strongly of alcohol before i gave it a chance to settle down. The notes truly are delicious smelling though.. and appear to be very long lasting. Happy I purchased the sample sizes so I know which I like best before buying a larger bottle. Not sure why everyone thinks the three smell identical, as i can detect clear differences.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I blind bought this - big mistake! The musk note is what mostly stands out on my skin and I don't like it. It also gave me a headache. There are some notes mingling with the musk that don't smell too bad though but all in all, a cheap smelling, synthetic fragrance.

rima4343
rima4343

Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey is a nice floral, fruity scent. But, I think it doesn't fit me well. I like sweet-fruity smelling perfumes. Only lasts on my skin for 2 hours or so. But, it's an okay scent in my opinion.

mustygin
mustygin

i was sooo excited to get this...then...i smelled it and barf i dislike it, im bummed cause i wanted to like it so bad!!

MissxoAlisha
MissxoAlisha

I have this.. The only one of Mariah's that I've smelt that I'm not crazy about. I like it alright, but I wouldn't pick it over M or any of her other fragrances.

eezavel
eezavel

Again, here I am not smelling what others are getting out of Mariah Lus.Pink.
It is different than my other perfumes as it has a light Fresh smell - reminds me of a nice spring rain.
Sometimes I get a fragrance that almost transports me to a 'happy' place when I smell it and that is what this scent does for me!
I do usually wear it on rainy days to lift my mood, my spirits.
Staying power is good, maybe not 12 hrs....but sometimes it's ok that my perfume wears off 12 hrs or less as I don't want to spray on something that I have to smell for days because it's so strong! That's why I usually stick to light perfumes and they don't have the 'staying' power like stronger 'Channels' and what not... I get migranes and cannot stand strong perfumes!

vood-oohlala
vood-oohlala

Green apples and little pink flowers. Very light...much too light…reminds me of Herbal Essences hair products. Not necessarily a bad thing, its nice but too safe. 3.3 oz bottle is bulbous and unnattractive...poor thing.

defygrav12
defygrav12

I ended up giving this perfume to my roommate, because the bottle sat so abandoned in the corner. I found the scent to be cloying and cheap. Not recommended.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

LOVE THE BOTTLE!!! I've always loved Mariah Carey's line of fragrances. But when it comes to Luscious Pink; although I love the light fruity scent of it, but the lasting power just turns it off for me.

Happy Spirit
Happy Spirit

I was a little disappointed with this one. Normally when I smell a perfume from the bottle, I know whether it will suit me without trying it on. This one blind sided me. I liked the way it smelled in the bottle but when I applied it, the musk came out in huge force and obliterated everything else.

I loathe musk perfumes - they make me choke. And I certainly can't abide by white musk (especially the Body Shop one). So I'm saddened and disappointed that it manifested in muskiness on my skin.

As I only paid $15 for it (on sale), I don't feel like I've been ripped off, so I'll use it to spray on my bed sheets. But I won't be buying it again.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

The actual fragrance emitted from this bottle is not half bad; quite good, really, BUT I am a total stickler about my perfume staying on me for AT LEAST 20 minutes, and....well, it didn't even do that, so thumbs down for me because of that.

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

Nice fragrance, lousy staying power.

Kyi
Kyi

Wow! This is delicious!! Wish I had tried this sooner. I saw it at the store plenty of times, but didn't really think too much about it. I decided to buy it blind the other day after reading some reviews online. This perfume reminds me of a sparkling pink diamond, emitting a soft but radiant glow. It feels gentle, fresh, and soothing, but with a lot of brightness to it. It's also very light, but it is indeed a very yummy and juicy scent. Love the bellini note! It gives it a bit of that fun, boozy, but also classy vibe.

Aleena29

i love this perfume sooooo much. it's long lasting and smells like sweets this perfume is perfect for spring and summer.

nightcat23
nightcat23

"Sparkling" is definitely the word that best describes this fragrance. It's light, breezy and citrusy. Perfect for warm weather and casual days. The ocean air accord definitely comes through the most for me, like cool, salty air. Totally different to M by Mariah.

It's enchanting and whimsical, flirty yet clean and fresh as well. It opens with a citrusy fresh tartness and cools down and stays close to the skin. It's beautiful and for me reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue except it's not as strong. But it would make a good cheap alternative for someone with a budget.

heatherine
heatherine

I bought this blindly at a discount because of the bottle...I figured for $10 I couldn't really lose because the bottle really is darling. The frag opens up a lot like Britney Spears "Circus Fantasy," nothing but sugar, sugar, and more sugar - and I was disheartened at first because although I like "Circus Fantasy," it's much too young and naughty for my taste. Luckily, "Luscious Pink" dried down quite nicely and the bellini and bergamot were apparent. Into my third hour, the florals are starting to kick in (tiare and bellinis? sign me up!). For something that starts out so simply, sugary sweet, this frag has developed quite nicely and sophisticatedly. A pleasant surprise! Sillage is good, I can't report on endurance because I'm only into my third hour of wear (but it's still going strong). I probably wouldn't search this out or buy it again unless I happen to come across another deep discount bottle, but I'll definitely use it up this summer. Plus, the bottle is a very cute keeper.

satisfiednose
satisfiednose

i have this,and it smells great.for whatever reason,it smells almost like berries(which isn't one of the notes,but whatever.i would definitely recommend it!!!

marysiac
marysiac

I had gave this to my mom as a Bday gift a few years back & now I want it for myself. It's like walking into a garden of gardenias early in the morning. I also love the iredescent colors of the bottle :)

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

At first sniff... amazing! Smells just like bellinis! Very effervescent, fruity, sparkling. I was amazed! And then 20 minutes later... where is the perfume? man, I wish that gorgeous first whiff right after you spray it would last all day. I got the delux edition and it's not as "bellini-y", but the notes are the same except the "ocean" note which is literally nonexistant. Since I have both, I think I will spray the deluxe edition first, and then this one on top to give it a more citrusy flair. Nice scent, just zero staying power!

fath1ma
fath1ma

It's a floral fruity for me. For the first 2 minutes I only can smell bergamot, musk and sandalwood..and a touch of sweet kind (maybe Bellini? I never smell Bellini ) I think this is called poor silage although I like it. M is definitely better. Fortunally I can get decant of Luscious Pink because sample doesn't exist. This is the first try of LP, maybe better next time:)

melz.don
melz.don

very sweet almost sugary.....

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Have just received this after buying it blind. Have to say it is rather vivacious and sparkly fragrance. In a way it reminds me slightly of Pink Sugar only there is no caramel but it's fruity instead. I think I quite like it but only had on my wrist for 30 mins and sadly it's already very faint after one squirt and this is edp formulation. I think it will work quite well when layered and it is definitely a summer/beach holiday fragrance.
Will add more after I worn it for at least a day.

So after having it sprayed on my wrist and clothes for 7 hours I can conclude that it is nice and lively but with very poor longevity. Such a shame!

childofvenus6

Forgot to mention, the staying power is bout 2 hrs. max. Wish it would last longer...

childofvenus6

I was given the Luscious Pink Gift Set for X-Mas. Have to say, I adore this perfume. I personally consider this fragrance one of those every-day scents you'll never go wrong with. I personally use this perfume for work for the reason, it has a day-time, light, clean, fresh, & crisp vibe going on & more than likely won't or shouldn't offend anyone. Perfect for the Spring Season! On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this perfume an 8. I intend to repurchase this perfume once I use up my current bottle. Oh, & speaking of the perfume bottle, it's just darling...

earth_angel
earth_angel

After about 30 minutes it turns into a dishwater smell on my skin... So i'd say try before you buy.

Nanc
Nanc

On me LP Starts off a sweet sparkling citrus scent, within 15 minutes some sort of plasticy scent appears and within 30 minutes LP completely disappears leaving just the tiniest trace of that plasticy scent. Too bad I really like the beginning, wish it would have stayed that way on me.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season- all except winter
day/night- day
the age of the woman who wears it- 21-35 depends on how charming you are
the persona of the woman who wears it- charming, pleasant.

Hello from new zealand!

One of my faves!

smells very feminine and has the right ounce of everything! bit sweet bit floral and i love the citrus hit makes it smell clean.

I visualize a feminine charming woman, who is nice to be around.

marydoan90
marydoan90

For me it was citrus at first with a fresh and sweet dry down. Smells like spring in a bottle to me! It's a safe, light and inoffensive scent that anyone can wear.
The only complaint I have is the lasting power! I have body mists that last longer.
Staying power is only 2-3 hrs max on me.

Raina
Raina

I like this one a lot. My favorite is still M by Mariah Carey, but this one is a good option for those who enjoy that and are looking for something lighter or for the warmer months. It's subtly fruity and gently fresh. There's a underlying ocean scent that tips it's hat to M by Mariah Carey, a very subtle relation but part of the reason why I enjoy this so much. The tiare flower lends it support to this ocean note and helps give it a slightly beachy feel. I could see this becoming a staple in my perfume wardrobe if only it weren't for it's poor strength. For an EDT or EDP, this comes on weeker than a body spray, almost like lightly scented water. I'll have to try out the Parfum version and hope it delivers.

smells like sweets 5 out of 5 love it

Lushylori
Lushylori

This one is nice...Very light floral and great for a summer day.
It doesn't have great staying power but I got a large enough bottle for $20.00 that I don't need to use it sparingly.
Could be a great "go to" scent for every day use.
The Bottle is lovely with the big Butterfly Cap.
No regrets on my purchase aside from it not lasting long.
Its going to look so cute on my dresser :):)

jenny23
jenny23

Luscious pink, is a feminine pretty scent. I like this smells so nice. It is a gentle scent.Worth testing it out.

Mili_xox
Mili_xox

My favorite perfume,it was love at first smell.I love love love this more then any perfume.The bottle is nice and lovely,it smells really really good.Its also nice and light so it never gave me a headache.I could wear it all day every day.In my opinion Mariah Carey has the greatest line of perfumes,they all smell good.

nobodygirl
nobodygirl

It was a gift. At first smell I was impressed and thought HEY GREAT GIFT! After it wore on me.. it started to give me a headache and ended up wearing down into that cheapy smelling end note of most celeb perfumes. Good for teens. Just not for me.. it had potential to wear down into a sweeter, less floral amber or vanilla.. which is what I really like my florals to wear into ..but.. it just gives me a headache, which turns into a stomach ache now. Sorry Mariah, keep yer dayjob.

lizzie81
lizzie81

This one to me is similar to the first one 'M' but without the heady incense or syrupy marshmallow. They do I think share a note or two, perhaps sea water or some such. It's fresher at the start and I think if I had to choose I prefer this one to 'M'. However the lasting power is not great at all in stark contrast to 'M' which has excellent lasting power. Even though I love it i'm debating whether or not to actually buy as it's too subtle!

Edit: Well today I finally got it and i'm very happy with my decision. Longevity is not too bad now i try it at home but it's way more subtle than 'M'. I'm rather late on the band wagon but I'm really enjoying Mariah Carey scents! lovely and unique!!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

horrible, does nothing absolutely nothing for me, not interesting in the least, I could see how maybe a teenager might like this, but even my 16 year old niece thought it was for someone much younger than herself, lol And the bottle, well let's just say I've gotton nicer pieces of plastic out of a gumball machine.

However on the positive side...her original 'M' in the purple butterfly bottle is a wonderful perfume, nice and smokey incencey :)

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

At first test, Luscious Pink smelled identical to True Religion to me. At the time, I hated the scent of True Religion, so LP was a no-go. But true to my usual slovenly nature, I just left the test strip in my car with a bunch of other things that probably should go in a trash can. After I while, I forgot what was on the strip, and picked it up to see if it still had any smell to it. It did, and it did have just a hint of True Religion-ish scent left, but it had blossomed into an amazing creamy musky, tart goodness. I remembered that it was LP, and decided to pick up a cheap bottle of it to see how it wore on me. First day I wore it, I could not stop sniffing myself! I was wearing it while eating at Fazoli's with my boyfriend, but the scent of LP was even better than the scent of Fazoli's food (thats a high complement, haha). Its unbelievable how much a person's fragrance preferences can change, and sometimes so quickly. Not only do I have a new favorite fragrance (Luscious Pink), but I even like True Religion now. I know many reviewers have said LP has no lasting power, but on me it projects fantastically and lasts a good long time. And even if it didn't, at such a low price, I will just spritz some more on! I cant get enough of this scent. I've had my 1 oz bottle for only a few weeks, but its already half empty. That has never happened with ANY other perfume I've ever owned.

Miska
Miska

Very feminine, sweet, floral and fruity scent. If you like Chanel Chance eau tendre, you'll find this very similar to it. The bottle looks cheap and the cap is made of plastic, glass cap would be much nicer.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I bought a tiny 15ml bottle of this really cheap, cause my friend has been wanted to try it for a long time and it`s not available in our country. She has not tried it yet but I have and I like it.

The scent starts bright and cheerful with bergamot and bellini drink (sparkling wine and peach). Then it settles to a very nice, soft floral with hint of the fruits. Drydown is very soft and smooth. The staying power was good on my skin. After 6-7 hours I could still smell it, but the scent is very close to the skin.
Happy,romantic and lovely.
I would say this is in the same category with fragrances like: Elizabeth Arden`s Pretty and DKNY`s Be delicious fresh blossom.

BellaLovely
BellaLovely

Review for Luscious Pink by MariahCarey This perfume makes everything seem beautiful, the scent is light,fluffy,enchanting. Smells like an enchanted forest where secrets lie. It has a fun enchanting twist. Everyone who loves Mariah Carey will absolutely love, "Luscious Pink" Beautiful.Breath Taking.Fun By,BellaLovely

Smiles395
Smiles395

Love this perfume. My Boyfriend bought it for me for Valentine's day. It is really sweet yes, but it isn't too much if you're into sweet frangrances. It also puts me in a flirty, happy mood when I'm wearing it.

pickledprose
pickledprose

I got a small bottle of this, probably .25 mls in a set with M by Mariah. I mainly wore M for a time and got it out today to find that it had turned dark brown and nothing of the top and middles notes exist any longer. It just smells like incense concetnrate now. Disappointing. So I got out the small bottle of Luscious Pink and...Oh my! Why didn't I wear this sooner, more often, and get a full size bottle? I remember wearing it once or twice but this time it really struck my fancy for some reason. It's beautiful and soft. It gives of the impression of someone lady-like but not uptight. Someone comfortable and casual, not afraid to let their hair down, but there when you need them. I just want to hug myself all day long while wearing this, the scent is so comforting and soft but not at all powdery. Just perfect. One of my favorite celeb fragrances ever. My advice is skip all of Mariah's other perfumes and go straight for luscious pink. And I'm surprised to see it mentioned that it doesn't last long. Two sprays for me and I'm still smelling it 7 hours later/

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

CAN PASS AS UNISEX. The opening is tart, sour, and sparkling with citric and smooth. The middle smells strongly of gardenia (tiaré flower). There is little to no musk in the base, but there is a small detection of sandalwood which adds a creaminess to the sour opening and fresh middle.

I wouldn't call it feminine or girly but safe and fresh. Guys can wear this, it falls right in with d&g light blue, They smell surprisingly similar but LP is more defined than LB, but the staying power sucks.

One downfall the bottle wouldn't look Good in a guys fragrance collection

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i absolutely love this perfume but never brought myself to buyign it b/c it lasts like 30 minutes and then is gone. huge disappointment. if this perfume lasted, i would buy it and it would probably be one of my favs!

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

I love this perfume and am very impressed with it. I smelt it at a beauty counter a couple a years ago and was quite surprised to find out this was a celeb fragrance - mariah carey nonetheless. The price was right too and I bought the perfume/lotion set.

This is the only scent I've ever gotten compliments on! It is very "sparkly", bright and settles down into something that's sugary tart powdery and clean. Great for summer without being overloaded with citrus and has good lasting power. I tried out other summer scents this year (trying to expand my horizons), but honestly nothing has smelt as good and lasted as long as this.... I will definitely repurchase next spring as my warmer weather scent.

Tangi0001
Tangi0001

I didnt like this at first, I found it to be too ordinary, unremarkable... In fact I put it away with the intention of giving to a friend eventually. I found it again when I was cleaning and I must say i LOVE it. Maybe it works better for me because its winter here now, so I'm loving the creaminess of the fragrance. Its a nice blend of sparkly, fruity and musky.

reidb18
reidb18

very unique and pretty smelling but the lasting power is terrible i don't know why they don't make it a bit stronger it's a little too subtle

sofiii
sofiii

Fresh, strawberry sweetness plus a bit sensual warmness is the beginning of Luscious Pink and which reminds me a lot of Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but Luscious Pink is somewhat nicer and warmer and more humane in a way to me because I find Daisy is somewhat too harsh on the strawberries and somewhat cold and headache-inducing. Well, seems the notes list here doesn’t act as a true reference to what I’m smelling.

Soon a kinda sweet sugary smell added in, along with some discreet creaminess, which warms up the whole concoction. And it ended in a slightly tart, sweet orange-pastry fashion which is somehow similar to Juicy Couture’s, but much less aggressive.

Recommend to someone who finds MJ Daisy too cold and Britney’s Fantasy too heavy on the sweets. Luscious Pink might be the perfect balance.

melody85
melody85

I loved this when i first got it, but grew tired of it very quickly. It's pleasant enough and smells pretty but if i try to wear it now I feel like it smells too fake, cheap, and young. I think it would be good for young teens. I have half a bottle sitting here which I am not touching.

Norgirl
Norgirl

hm.. what to say about this one . at first i liked it , was abit one the fense whit it but ended up buying it sins the lady in the stor was so eager to sell this to me .. i sholud have listend to my gut fealing . this i can not stand for longer then a few minuts . It makes me quite notiated. The bellini is so sweet and the tiari flowers . hm.. just would not fit my skin for any reason...
to bad sins i wanted to like this one
the peony and lily of the valley is not very prominant in this one . Its just a little hint of a fragrance to me .. i guess this must be re spritzed many times day at least on my skin..
another swapp bottle

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I love this perfume It's defenatly on my want list :P LOL it reminds me so much of summer and its very sweet and feminine and its a total reflection of my personality, which is sweet,feminine and mature> xoxo

I'd say that the opening of Mariah Carey LUSCIOUS PINK seems similar to the intersection of Guerlain L'INSTANT, YSL CINEMA, and Kenzo FLOWER. This can be understood as a compliment to the house of Mariah Carey or a depressing observation on the state of three once quite decent houses--comme tu veux...

After the brief opening, however, LUSCIOUS PINK really delivers on its celebrity scent name: peony and other indistinct florals mingle with equally indistinct fruits. It's easy to see why so many reviewers find so many other perfumes in LUSCIOUS PINK: because parts of all of them are there!

Although I do think that this composition is better than the Lollipop Bling series, let's face it: that's pretty faint praise. I won't be adding any of the house of Mariah Carey to my collection anytime soon. I don't have anything in particular against LUSCIOUS PINK, it's just that there's not much in its favor.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I spayed this generously on my hand today and shortly after there was an ever so slight trace of something reminiscent of hand wash or shower gel or something like that. Never in a million years would you have guessed that I had sprayed perfume there just a few minutes before. Where did the scent go? Was the tester too old? Or is the perfume meant to be so watered-down? If that's the case, then I certainly wouldn't be putting my money on it - too thin and vanishes too quickly.

Update: tried this again and I have to admit this time I could smell it more. Reminded me slightly of Lil' Angel (Harajuku Lovers) - I am guessing it is the alcohol note.

krissycat
krissycat

My ultimate favorite scent I've ever had. I just wish it lasted all day because I love it so much, and when I wear it I have to bring the perfume with me in my purse so I can keep reapplying. I can't get enough of this scent. It's that pretty, and no other Mariah Carey Butterfly scent is this good, even the lollipop bling editions

lilou
lilou

I love it, it's different from M : not the same at all. It's light but the smell lasts, it's very floral and perfect for young women. For spring or summer days. It reminds me of Scarlett - Cacharel. I think it's a very good idea to get M and Luscious Pink : one for the cold days because it's creamy, and one for the hot days because it's light.

happyheizel
happyheizel

Just got this today. I love the smell, it's a light floral. Very simple, won't offend anyone. It doesn't last long though, as the other reviews say. I'm just a big fan of mariah and I want to make her richer haha!

panda0410
panda0410

Absolutely agree with the comparison to D&G Light Blue... I have MC Luscious Pink, and I picked up D&G Light Blue the other day... the similarity was remarkable and the end result is that the opening and at least part of the dry down are close enough for me to consider dupes, I wont be replacing one of them.

I have the deluxe version of this which is slightly different and better to my nose so I may choose to stick with that and the Light Blue as the alternative, but for those who find D&G not in their price range this is perfectly acceptable and rather good replacement for less than half the price.

maltatude
maltatude

At the start... all i get is D&G's light blue.... later on as it fades, it gets a bit better. Goes almost like coconut or maple leaf sweet a la Ralph Hot on my skin...

Boring... But not a bad smell...

evagetix
evagetix

I went to the mall just now and sprayed this on me. The counter lady was staring at me but i didnt care since i was trying on the tester product! Excuse me lady. it says there, 'TESTER'! then i went shopping a little and dining which took me around 2 hours. The whole time i was smelling good and it stayed long enough till i finished everything at that mall. the opening, heart and drydown of this perfume to me, they all smell the same. a nice perfume i would say but not sure whether i should buy it or not.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Pretty, sparkly fragrance but it's way too light! I couldn't even smell it on my wrist afer 30 mins. :-/

EileenMM
EileenMM

It is one of my favorites I love it! It does fade after a few hours but you can still smell it subtly which is good.

cloibne
cloibne

See my edit at the end.I explain my chemistry and preferences for comparison.

I tried this on a scent sampler at CVS
It's very subtle but not watery.

It reminds me of an unpowdery Windsong.

with more brightness, which I think might have been the Lilly...as I carried the paper around, the scent seemed to become stronger.I can imagine it becoming more flowery with warmth.

On my skin, I do better with dryer more aldehydic scents, even men's like Old Spice or Axe haha so this would be flowery on me.

I love ylang ylang and bergmot and Chanel No22 powder is maybe my favorite scent.Luscious Pink for me was bright and clean enough to be nice and fresh-smelling, I'd love to smell it as a powder or cream.
The bottle's glass is charming and fits nicely in a small feminine palm, I'm a stopper girl,though.

I just got this as a gift [on sale $20 CVS,I happen to know ;) ]
It smells muskier on my skin which I was not expecting .
The flowery and powderiness I smelled threatening on the perfume strip a few months ago isn't there on my skin.It all mingles into a subtle but not perfumy and not muddied scent.It's nicely 'Implacable'my code word for a well blended scent.I love clear florals but with combination florals, I prefer them like LP is on my skin.It reminds me a little of warm moist hay underneath the more florid top currents.The top notes are the same as I remember them from the sampler,but they fade,as top notes usually do.

Because I know it is,I smell that it's floral and it's fresh but not green or clean,on my skin it reminds me of a warm room full of lots of bouquets,including the greenery but, that close warm floral....maybe a popular diva's tiny backstage dressing room,like Satine's in MoulinRouge would have smelled.If you've ever been in theaters on openning night you know that "close,curtained,old wood infused with fresh flowers" smell...maybe Mariah was inspired by it?

This is a scent, not an aroma to hit everyone in the face with whether they want it or not *haha* but it definitely does last all day.

My Chemistry : combination dry on top but fatty,which sounds odd... my family doesn't wrinkle but we do get dry skin,our genes are mediterranean and British,I have hot pressure/perfume points, smell better with aldehydes, most perfumes smell really strong on me,I can wear Eaus and my perfume friends think they're their same parfum versions.

I like this scent, I think it's a great first time 'sophisticated' scent...maybe for a girl's first 'big girl' date,like after she gets her liscence? It's also a great 'hot child in the city' scent for newly 'sophisticated' college girls.

Wear it with hemp or greengrass soap,I have a hay soap I got at my natural foods store that makes LP's spicy softness smell really interesting and fresh.

This is a great evening scent, when the air's cooling but the body heat's still warmer, again: great for a first date or upscale girls' night out,running to dinner and the museum or a quiet concert.The close-to-body smell becomes warmer and more noticeable in close quarters.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Beautiful sweet, fruity smell however
The staying power is about 1 hour then it fades.So you have to carry the bottle in your purse. Spraying it throughout the day.Besides the poor staying power is has an amazing scent.Just too light for me.

cutey14
cutey14

just got it last week... love it and love it.. but i'm not really into floral fruity kindda person.. M is still the best!!!!

ItsKen
ItsKen

Luscious Pink is a fresh, sparkly, airy, sweet, young, and a sexy fragrance. First, its starts with top notes of Sicilian Bergamot, Ocean breeze, and Bellini; which makes it smell fresh, sparkly, and airy. After, about 30 minutes the top note fade away and i start getting notes of Tiara, Lily of the valley, and pink peony; which makes it smells feminine and young. Finally, the florals blend in with the base notes of Bright Blond Wood, Sandalwood, and White Musk which will make you feel Sexy and Beautiful. I really recommend this fragrance if you want to feel sexy, young, and beautiful.

guest_kool kid
guest_kool kid

i love luscious pink,i can use it over n over n over n over again

harleydavigirl
harleydavigirl

I do not like any of Mariah Carey's fragrance, I think they are too light and within a hour you can't smell anything, very fruity, but not for me.

rithacha
rithacha

To me, Lusious Pink smells like a cross between JLo Live, Incanto Charms, and D&G Light Blue. It's a bright, delightful, shampoo-y mist that's easy to wear with joy. A pleasure to mist all over!

The lasting power is ridiculously feeble, however, and for that reason I would not re-purchase.

guest_MiMi
guest_MiMi

I got the solid perfume in the little pink butterfly and it smells similar but better than the spray.It has a marine smell and sweetness to it lovely!

guest_cmw0821
guest_cmw0821

This perfume smells wonderful but it doesn't last long at all. Disappointing. It reminds me of a body mist instead of a $50 bottle of perfume. Lasts only about an hour and then it is completely gone.

jonr951

I finally got me a bottle this weekend. I like it but i'm not crazy over it. I dont know but i think its turned. I dont remember it smelling like it does when I spray it. I did get it at Marshalls so maybe its an old bottle. It doesnt smell bad but it just doesnt smell like it should. Im telling u it smells like Fantasy Britney Spears it me!! Its so weird. I should go test it at Macys & compare the two.

nichick390
nichick390

I have this perfume I got it for my 20th birthday .smells so sweet and soft yet romatic and sesnual all at once.

guest_Danielle
guest_Danielle

I got this for my 20th birthday last year and I love the way it smells when I close my eyes It makes me feel like i'm flying through the sky surrounded by a sunset of pink and gold clouds.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

Forever is my number one fave of mariah. 2nd is M and Luscious pink is my 3rd fave. I love the bottle, there's like a rainbow in it. and the pink butterfly cap is so cute. And the scent is sooo fresh and sweet. Love it!

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've never heard a Mariah Carey song and have no desire to, and I never knew she had any perfume out. I passed it in the dept store and of course had to spray it on. I spray EVERY perfume I come across. The smell was far from ordinary to ME. Amazing. My husband would catch a whiff and followed his nose to me. We both loved it and bought it. I would have to say it's a perfect perfume. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, as most reviews tell. I'm sure I can use this bottle up and buy another because it's THAT nice, I use it a lot, and also because of the staying power, you need it a bit more often. Incredible scent to me.

Seline
Seline

I tried this perfume but its not worth as the fragrance does not last at all. Very dissapointed. Even after 20 puffs, the smell is not there. Waste of money..

danimcneil
danimcneil

I have been confused about this one since it came out. But I LOVE the bottle. Especially the giant 3.3 oz one. And it was on sale at JCPENNY for $45 (the sale was pretty goos cuz it usually $65 for this size bottle).The reason I had qestioned it before, was cuz i work in a hospital and it seemed like a "SNEEZY" scent. One that would offend others. But I had always really liked the sparkly, fruity, bright, sunny scent. I am so glad i finally got it. The top notes fade and whats left is magical. I think that EA produces magic with Mariah and Britney's scents.Now I have this gorgeous butterfly bottle on my bathroom counter. I love it :). Now I really want the parfum version :)

guest_chESLEY
guest_chESLEY

WHY MC HAS A DABBER ON HER PERFUME COMMERCIAL LIKE THE ONE THAT I SAW ON I STAY IN LOVE CLIP, ITS THE GOLD ONE, AND THE M COMMERCIAL HAS A DABBER

mandashell
mandashell

Light, bright, fresh, sparkly and mildly sweet. Is is a nice scent that would be perfect for spring. But it is typical and for the price you could purchase something that actually lasts because this one vanishes in about an hour. o.0

alexanna7
alexanna7

luscious pink is a nice perfume to have when you want two specific notes!they are:tiare flower and sea breeze! Those two notes combined together makes a soft vacation smell! I feel relaxed and cosy with this one!of course the peony makes it a bit freshier! The base is subtle and warm with the blond wood,musk and sandal wood.i really like that perfume!perfect for a relaxed day at the beach or a casual day at home or when you go shopping.

gucci
gucci

i absolutely love this fragrance im a big Mariah Carey fan so i was very exited that she came out with another one i think Luscious Pink is very light an airy i totally can smell the Peony note with i love so much even though it doesn't have a long lasting ability instead of reapplying it i just rub on the lotion. Another thing i feel when i smell this is a bit of a fizz like if it's champagne lol i like it

ajbww
ajbww

i love this perfume its lights and fresh i waer this everyday although it doesnt seem to last very long keep having to reply it... love the bottle too

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I had only a half day at work today, so this afternoon, I decided to play around and spray some of my fragrances to enjoy a number of them. There was combination in the air of Pink Sugar, 212 Sexy, Queen Latifah, Guess, Flowerbomb, Lolita Lempicka, Live Luxe, and others by the time I was finished it all. Now I'm absolutely not one to get sick by the smell of fragrances(or even a large combination of them), but I quickly regretted my decision of doing this, as I began to get sickened & repulsed by all the scents I was smelling. Then, I suddenly got a whiff of Luscious Pink, and of all I had smelled, this was the ONLY scent that didn't repulse me.
Unlike most of the others, this one is so light, bubbly & fizzy, and very pretty too. It's just perfect on days when you might feel a bit sickly, but still want to wear a fragrance. Needless to say, I have a brand-new appreciation for this one. :-)

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Luscious Pink smells like pink grapefruits dusted with sugar and a hint of peony, along with a tiny bit of musk. It does have a sparkling quality to it, picks up the wearer's energy level, and is something you can wear easily and breezily. There is nothing overzealous or aggressive about this perfume, and it has a whimsical nature to it as well. Slightly reminiscient of Elizabeth Arden's Pretty to me. There is not really anything special about it thought, doesn't stand out in the masses of fragrances that are available to us. And the siliage is horrible. Lasted 2 hours max. I would recommend if you want something light, airy, and fresh but for this price I don't feel as if it's worth it.

I have bought two bottle of luscious pink perfume for my daughter and both of them broke on top. I also have a coworker that the same thing happened to. Not worth the money!!

guest_not happy
guest_not happy

Nice scent but dissapates quickly. Loses its scent in an hour very disapointed for $55 perfume!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells like pink lemonade.I finally after a few tries can smell this one,maybe they upgraded the formula? I know when I sampled it at Ulta the 1st time I couldn't smell a thing second time same thing, then Wal Mart has the little Christmas gift sets and one was opened so I sprayed it and wow,I could finally smell it and actually liked it.I went to Marshalls and found a 1.7 oz for $19.99 so I bought 2 of them one for myself and one for my daughter for Christmas (she been wanting this one for a while.) So she will be happy and I am glad!

luvspink1234
luvspink1234

Comes in a stylish form, oval bottle with a pink butterfly on top. My favorite color, pink. It smells nice, but not strong. <3

jatzzie
jatzzie

The bottle is very "shiny" and girly, but not in this tacky sort of way as the ad pics may imply.I read in past reviews that MC's "M" is a very good fragrance, but as the perfumery I went to only had LP, I decided to give it a try.Sadly, there was nothing memorable about it.I got the impression that it has bad staying power and the scent is extremely light.But the bottle still gets plus points.:)

rainydays
rainydays

I smelled this in a magazine awhile ago, and liked it, but never got around to trying the real thing. I bought it today on a whim, and am impressed! I though I'd be disappointed, but no. It starts out almost exactly like True Religion (which I also have), very very citrusy and bright. After a while it gets sweeter, but not overpowering. The bottle is, admittedly, a little tacky.

guest_Lily
guest_Lily

This smell about top note like as you are zipping the sweet cocktail in flower garden but the base note for me like as soapy mix shampoo anyway it was ok for me

Argirl

I finally got to smells this today...and it was much much better that her first one!
I will probably get it...im not sure yet..i love the bottle!

ILOVEEEPERFUME

usually elizabeth arden spells out the whole name on the boxes maybe EA is elizabeth arden who knows!
those customer service reps of elizabeth arden are retarded they dont know anything ever! we know more than them

ILOVEEEPERFUME

i drove about 2 hrs to a walmart that had ultra pink in stock. it smells EXACTLY like luscious pink.
honestly i really think that it was just an experiment of luscious pink in the making lol - the color of the bottle is so pretty tho ..its doesnt say anything about elizabeth arden on the box it says u.s.a BY EA FRAGRANCES CO NEW YORK NY 10003
YOUR NOT MISSING ANYTHING SPECIAL ITS THE SAME THING AS LUSCIOUS PINK

jonr951

So Elizabeth Arden got back to me about "Ultra Pink" and they told me it isnt part of their brand? Weird isnt it? I thought Mariahs fragrances were part of ELizabeth Arden? Is it a fake? Has anyone boughten it?

guest_aa
guest_aa

This is very fruity and flowery smell i like it.The bottle lid is pink with a butterfly and the bottle is multi colored.

guest_Darling
guest_Darling

I instaly fell in love with this one! Very very light, you dont feel overwhelmed by it at all; I usually do in floral scents. Extremely fresh and floral. I have to say that the bottle and packading is very pretty and appealing.To be honest I would wear this on any occasions. xD

Argirl

I havent tried this but the notes sound good...ill be on the look out for this one...hopefully its better than her first one.

Luscious Pink confuses me greatly. One second it will be fruity and sour, the next second it will be soapy and clean.

It's hard to dislike this fragrance, however because it is so safe and unoriginal, it doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Luscious Pink is gentle and soft, which for some people is admirable, yet in my opinion this fragrance needs that extra boost, that little something that gives life to this seemingly dull scent.

I much prefered Mariah's previous fragrance M, which surprised me with its unique and daring combination of notes. I have no idea why her company decided to follow-up with this fragrance which simply bores me to tears.

I can't actually pin-point any particular notes in this fragrance, however I wouldn't refer to this scent as being a jumbled mess. Luscious Pink has a somewhat lotion type smell, and on that observation I would say that Live Platinum by Jennifer Lopez is slightly similar.

I very much doubt that anyone would ever say a rude comment about anyone wearing this fragrance, however I don't see how it would gather any compliments. Even more disappointing than the scent itself, the lasting power isn't all that great either.

jonr951

APassionateJourney! Thanks 4 the tip! And ure right! What is w/ that hideous bottle and packaging! Maybe its stunning in person! I sure hope it is! Anywho, im really excited about her new release! M is an all time fav and i really luved Luscious Pink 2! U know ive luved perfume 4 like 8yrs now and i had come up w/ a scent and i named it FOREVER! I drew the bottle and packaging and everything! I came up w/ all the notes 2! Even a tag line! Im so sad Mariah took it! But i luv her anyways and i hope its as wonderful as my FOREVER would have been! CANT WAIT!!!

Marcy
Marcy

I recently ran out of Noa Perfume by Cacheral..I love this perfume it is my favorite perfume but not easy to find anymore..
I sampled Mariah Careys Lusicous Pink an I love that one too..very soft an the bottle is sooo pretty to boot

limypeachella
limypeachella

It has a powdery flowerness, its really
light and subtle, not at all a strong perfume i really cant smell it that much, which is a pity! The bottle is BEAUTIFULL!

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

this is very light and airy, reminds me of spring right when the flowers and leaves are perking, just that scent in the air..it is a very pretty fragrance but i have to say it wore off after about an hour or 2, i sprayed it in the crease of your inner elbow where it would stay the longest and its gone..something in the drydown reminds me of Daisy by Marc Jacobs and i do like that..i would purchase this one over her original M..

Laur
Laur

very nice spring scent, does seem to *sparkle* on the skin at first, the bellini note i would think. so-so as far as the lasting power, but the price is right, and i got mine in a set w/ lotion and a cute powder brush. in three words - fresh, feminine, bright.

guest_millennian09
guest_millennian09

from the name to the bottle to the ingredients to the owner of this fragrance make it resoundingly special.

The smell, oh-so-lfting, reminds me of her songs...relaxing yet powerful.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

I like this perfume by MC. I could smell the bergamot after I sprayed it. As people have all said, this perfume is perfect for an everyday wear coz of the lightness. But, it's a good scent to wear at night too, as you can smell the sweetnes of it. And of course this scent is very girly, with a cute colorful bottle.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

IMO, this smells WAYYYYYYY better than M. It kinda reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. The bottle is one of the best bottles ever, and the deluxe version of the bottle is even more gorgeous. If this is too light for you I think you'll like the deluxe version more. It's stronger. I have both versions and the BIG body lotion. I can't get enough of this stuff

Malibu
Malibu

I’m on the fence with LUCIOUS PINK. It’s feminine, light & easy to wear.

I can separate the lily from the floral notes & there’s a juicy grape note that I guess to be the Bellini accord. The base is a clean woody, musk.

The bottle is very pretty plus the price is very reasonable.

But, good points aside, there is nothing unique about LUCIOUS PINK that would make me want to re-buy it.

It would be a good choice for a gift, as it’s not disagreeable & it is good for all ages.

hydrangea
hydrangea

I lov this one so much, really nice & cute, like a light sweet fruit candy.I can waer it all day.Cant stop myself...

mari85
mari85

I can understand why people would like this perfume - it really is sparkling and pink! And it's actually more fruity than flowery in my opinion, almost like a fruit cocktail. Nevertheless, it's not my type of scent right now, but could have been a couple of years ago. Also, it's more suitable for summertime I think, while I'm in an "autumn-going-on-winter-mode" at the moment.

Edit: ok, so maybe it's just me, but sometimes it reminds me of sunsilk shampoos.....

guest_Guest101
guest_Guest101

I really don't like Mariah Carey herself but this perfume I would have to say is the best perfume I have ever smelled!!!!!!

rieuse
rieuse

I tried this perfume at Macy's as well and I really liked it even more than M by Mariah! The scent is fruity and rich though some websites say its staying power is rather poor. I think it's a must-have for a young girl!

jonr951

i love this perfume! i dont adore it as much as i do mariahs m but it is still a wonderful scent. it reminds me of marc jacobs daisy which i absolutely love. i prefer luscious pink over daisy because it lasts longer and is slightly more sweeter and sparkling. its like a fizzy fruit cocktail which im sure comes from the bellini accord. its bright and happy and i just love love love love love it!!!

Just bought it...it's a very gentle scent so you can spray it on lavishly. Still searching for my signature scent, but this is one I'll enjoy sniffing all day in the meantime!

Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey 3.87 out of 5 based on 619 ratings and 161 user reviews

Luscious Pink Mini by Mariah Carey, .16 oz Mini EDP for Women
Luscious Pink Mini by Mariah Carey, .16 oz Mini EDP for Women
Luscious Pink Perfume by Mariah Carey, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Luscious Pink Perfume by Mariah Carey, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Luscious Pink Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
M BY MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
M BY MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK for WOMEN by Mariah Carey EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Gift Set 0.27oz
MARIAH CAREY VARIETY for WOMEN by Mariah Carey SET-3 PIECE MINI VARIETY SET WITH M BY MARIAH CAREY M BY MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK MARIAH CAREY FOREVER AND ALL ARE EAU DE PARFUM .27 OZ ROLLERBALL MINIS
Luscious Pink Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Luscious Pink Perfume by Mariah Carey, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
M BY MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK for WOMEN by Mariah Carey SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ
Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
M Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Luscious Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Luscious Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.