Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum Mariah Carey for women

Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum Mariah Carey for women
dislike

Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum was introduced in 2009, in a stronger concentration of last year's romantic fragrance Luscious Pink.

The perfume was inspired by love and opulence of aromas of the original fragrance, with a sensual composition which features Sicilian bergamot, ocean waves and Italian sparkling cocktail Bellini in top notes. It will wrap your aura with gentle and romantic scents. A heart hides petals of Tiare from Tahiti, lily of the valley and pink peony, while base notes incorporate blond wood, sandalwood and white musk, for which perfumers say reminds of popular Mariah's voice. The perfume was developed by Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong.

The pure perfume edition is available in a stronger pink bottle, which defers it from the last year's version in pale pink, with bluish and yellow traces.

Bergamot Sea water Bellini

D&G Light Blue

Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum Fragrance Reviews

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I'm curious to know, does anyone else know why Mariah and her team designed two types of boxes and bottles for this fragrance?

The one that I just purchased today has the same chrome cap with the cute little gemstone on the butterfly, but the bottle is different than the one pictured above. It is more similar to the bottle of the original Luscious Pink.

If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks! :)

Will be doing my review on the fragrance soon!

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This Parfum is the STRONGER version Luscious Pink. The notes on this perfume is very concentrated. Bergamot, Bellini, Peony & Salt water are mixed well.
Its a seasonal perfume. sometimes its smells like summer or winter... if you feel fall and spring its there.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I found this deluxe edition at marshalls the box and cap are different the cap is like the one pictured the pink with the little gemstone but the bottle is the same pearly one as the regular luscious pink however the smell on the deluxe is much stronger and I like this one the luscious pink itself is nice I have both but won't repurchase simply because the lasting power is poor but try the deluxe if u can find it its worth the 14.99 unlike luscious pink original

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

First of all, the EDP version of Luscious Pink lasts only seconds on my skin and make me smell like citrusy pencil shavings.

This parfum edition smells very good and lasts amazingly longer than the EDP. Smells like very tropical and syrupy but remains light all throughout. Not something I am usually drawn to because it is pink and girly, but I won't have problems wearing it again and again when I need a fun fragrance.

It's not unique but it is well done and not bad for the price. Fans of Charlie White will probably like this too.

Jenge
Jenge

I adore this perfume. It has become my summer go-to. It's beautiful, soft, fresh, comforting, & feminine.

It starts a little peppery-citrus, but in a pleasing, not sharp way. Then the florals, woods, and musk join in for such a balanced, lovely scent. It's hard to describe, but the notes never overpower each other, they just harmonize quietly and happily. I think the drydown stays woody, musky, & floral and almost slightly powdery. It's a lovely bed linen scent, too.

This parfum version lasts all day but never intrudes on anyone. It can be worn by any age for any occasion, but is more for warm weather IMO. LOVE!

camarillo
camarillo

I really want it... I am addicted with mariah carey luscious pink but like everyone said no lasting power. so I need this the deluxe edition. I wish I can get this perfume in my country

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This scent is very clean andy on first spritz I smell that ocean notes it very strong and I feel like a little part of it last all throughout the scent then after about 20 min then comes the lily of the valley and pink peony the ocean not is still there but not as strong. The during the dry down I smell sandle wood this is a good scent and the bottle is super nice with deluxe edition packaging. I found a 50ml of this at Marshall's for 13.99 an amazing price :) 9/10

Deseoforever
Deseoforever

Mariah has a new fragrance called "Dreams" thats going to be exclusively at Khol's

muncierobson
muncierobson

smells almost the same as luscious pink but slightly creamier and less citrus in opening... to me it smells like strawberry cheesecake... if u could wear the s cheesecake haagen daaz this is what it would smell like! its a little stronger than LP but still does not project much... i love the smell of this, its clean, subtle, sweet and perfect for spring, gets lots of comments too!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Smells almost just like the regular luscious pink but not quite as much of the citrus and bellini notes when you first spray it. The ocean note is nonexistant in my mind, so I would say the notes are almost the exact same as the original but this one stays on longer. Sillage is still VERY minimal, but it stays on the skin longer that the original. The drydown to me smells like pink marshmallows. This is one of those scents that I will probably spritz on liberally like a body spray, with no regard to how much I'm using. I got 1.7 oz for 20$ at Ross so I think that's a good deal. I will use this when I just want to smell a little sweet but not all "perfume-y" as I do with my sillage monsters. Good for a casual day at the beach, grocery shopping, etc when you don't want to get all done up and just want a spritz to cheer you up!

Aly Steinberg
Aly Steinberg

This one is better than the original Luscious Pink because is that it is stronger and won't fade so quickly!! I will need to buy this soon!!

9154mf
9154mf

This is just divine, sweet, and delicious! Its not sharp or overbearing in any way, all the notes are so well blended. Like princess45, the peony and musk are most prominent on me, but the other notes are there, in this creamy concoction swirling around beautifully.

guest_Jacob
guest_Jacob

I just bought this, and the bottle is just so gorgeous.

It smells exactly like the original, just stronger. WHICH IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

<3 A+

panda0410
panda0410

I have both this and the Luscious Pink, and the scent is pretty much the same initially. However, this one has a softer tone to it, more of the Tiare is apparent in this one, and not quite as much Bergamot.
I loathe Bergamot and its crisp and sharp in Luscious Pink, can lean to being a tad sour on opening. However in the Deluxe bottle the crispness is retained, but its not quite as sharp.
My impressions are that the composition has been changed somewhat between the two perfumes, the Tiare is more noticeable in the heart of the Deluxe and overall the Deluxe perfume is far subtler, it's softer and more well rounded than the standard Luscious Pink which has a sharp unrefined edge that I find unpleasant at times.
The deluxe also seems to have a slightly creamy note as well. I'm imagining the greater representation of the Tiare in the heart and the addition of woods to this as being responsible for that.
The sillage is much the same, but longevity is better.
I do enjoy both perfumes, but given the choice I would pick Deluxe edition despite the cost. The toning down of that sharp bitter citric bergamot note in the Luscious Pink to the sweet gentle crisp note in the Deluxe, and the greater presence of Tiare in the heart, with the creamy woody base makes the Deluxe a much better choice for me.

guest_BOUT TIME MARIAH
guest_BOUT TIME MARIAH

bout time mariah hits the right notes with this perfume the first one was kinda annoying just like she is sometimes lol jk...anyways it was cool i got two bottles...fuk it

kay_li13
kay_li13

yum yum! i like this way better than original mariah, it's simple, smells like grapefruit and has m.carey written ALL OVER IT and i LOVE IT! :D don't know if i'd cough up the money to buy it, but i would'nt throw it away if i already had it :)

guest_mariah
guest_mariah

y canta muy bien ellas es la mas ke canta bien asin ke olla es la mejor y ademas fuy asu concierto y me inbito asu casa lo ke pasa ke no medejaba mi papa soy asudamericana poreso ablo en español y en ingle encantada atodas

guest_maria
guest_maria

mariahh es la mas guapas de todas las cantantes y aztrizes ellas es la mas guapa de todas y porcierto es mulata y muy guapa y su perfume es muyyyyy bonitoo

princess45
princess45

i THINK THIS SENT IS VERY SWEET AND SUBTLE. THE NOTES COME OUT SOFT AND SWEET. THE PEONY AND MUSK STAND OUT FOR ME. I REALLY LIKE THIS FRAGRANCE

guest_melissa
guest_melissa

i absolutely love this perfume..im just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem that i am. I use about half the bottel then the top breaks and im not able to spray it . It has happened to me twice now.

Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum by Mariah Carey 4.14 out of 5 based on 73 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.