Designers » M » Floral « Groups

M Ultra Pink Mariah Carey for women

M Ultra Pink Mariah Carey for women
dislike

M Ultra Pink is a new, pink successor of perfume M, and it reveals feminine, flirtatious and fun side of Mariah Carey. The accent lies on gentle cherry blossom and wild berries combined with dewy Tiare flowers and sunny woody notes. M Ultra Pink was launched in 2009.

Black Currant Wild berries Sea Notes

Tiare Flower Cherry Blossom Pink Peony

Woodsy Notes White Musk Amber

Luscious Pink
Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum

M Ultra Pink Fragrance Reviews

noonbob
noonbob

I love the Lucious Pink perfumes. They all smell identical but each have there own little twist. You wouldn't really notice it straight away but you really have to smell them properly.
Ultra M is a fresh simple yet lovely perfume. Not just some cheap generic perfume. It's quite suttle.

You really can smell the wild berries and they give it that fruity burst, it's not overbearing in anyway just right.

It doesn't last very long maybe a few hours and sillage is moderate.

A must buy for everyday/work wear.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

KM123 many say that luscious pink is very similar! i think its more available in stores or at least internet stores

these notes sounds amazing, i cant find ultra pink either so i want to buy luscious pink now thoug many people say that perfume is so very LIGHT wich i hate.
im addicted to mariahs perfumes!

km123
km123

Can't find it anywhere:( does anyone know of a perfume that smells similar?? Help

4scents
4scents

I had the body mist tucked away inside my fridge for a hot weather change from winter cold. I purchased this in the dead of winter on a whim while shopping. Intense woody, cherries jubilee, chocolate worked in the cold just fine. Instead of buying a multitude of mist's that I would never get any use out of....in the hot weather, I put this in my fridge and the intensity calmed down to a softer version. This did double duty for me both seasons. I could see myself purchasing this perfume because of the notes within the body mist that worked so well on me.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I really am loving wearing this perfume. The listed notes make it sound very floral, but I don't find this to be overly floral. I have Luscious Pink also, and to me this does not smell super similar. To me this is fruitier and less floral. I, by far, prefer this to Luscious Pink. It's somehow fresher too. I really like it. I wish it had better sillage and longevity though. The bottle is adorable, but I happen to like pink as a girlie color. I do wish she'd stop making these scents in all the same, but different colored bottles. It's hard to remember which is which when shopping. It's mid winter now, but this is probably best suited for summer. I tend to wear what I like year round though. If you haven't tried this, give it a try. It's lovely.

Edited to add: I'm really loving this perfume. It's winter here and I'm loving the summer vibe it gives off. I know I'll love wearing this in the summer too. This is so much better than Luscious Pink. To me there is no comparison. Can't say enough about this one.

lisarashal
lisarashal

i want another bottle of this asap!!! i absolutely love it definately one of my favs from the big MC

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought a body mist of this scent few days ago. It's smell so good. It's like a real cherry blossoms. I love it. Sadly, it's too rare in my country...

nightcat23
nightcat23

Nice scent. Smells almost identical to Luscious Pink except a bit stronger maybe? That's the only difference I can tell. Both smell alike but Ultra Pink has better sillage and lasts longer. It's a pretty bottle but if you already own Luscious Pink you don't really need to buy this one too and vice versa.

takeasniff

I finally found this today at the Chemist Warehouse here in Australia. I wasn't looking for it as I have given up trying to get it but they had a huge amount of gift sets with the lotion and little mini perfume and the larger bottle so I grabbed it and it was only $19.00

Some people believe this smells the same as Luscious Pink but I don't agree. The note between the two are completely different. I can tell a difference side by side between the two.

Ultra Pink smells almost like a burst of watermelon mixed with berries very watery and sweet and bright and it is fruity due to the berries.

Luscious Pink is very citrusy fresh when first sprayed and a little like D&G Light Blue.
Luscious Pink has a candy vanilla type smell as it starts to settle and certainly to my nose is not fruity.

Ultra Pink is very sweet but it is due to the cherry blossom coming through. I have noticed when cherry blossom is in a fragrance it can come out quite strong and in this case I can smell it quite prominently.

If you compare the two I find Luscious Pink to be far sweeter and almost gourmand compared to the Ultra Pink. The bottle is not as deep in colour as in the picture on Fragrantica it is nice in it's own way but it is plain glass it doesn't have the shimmy effect that Luscious Pink has the bottle in the picture looks fuchsia but mine is actually just a hot pink but I do like it that's if you are only interested in the bottle and not the fume.

I will test how long this lasts as I have only sprayed it recently and I haven't tried the body lotion yet so I will edit with some more info soon:)

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

I have the body spray of this. You can really smell the wood and sea notes.

mja518
mja518

Very soft, stays close to the skin BUT lasts and smells so good. Also love that it also comes in a body spray (for about $8 at Wal Mart) and a gift set with a body lotion for $19.94 so layering is easy. One of my favorites; even though I swore I'd never wear a "cheap" celeb perfume, I've had to swallow my pride on this one.

amy1983
amy1983

Ultra pink is basically Luscious Pink with fruit added. Personally,I like Ultra Pink better because the fruit cuts the boring softly sweet powderiness of Luscious. So,I like Ultra better.

I always thought that Ultra Pink was a more intense version of Luscious Pink, so I avoided testing it for many years. However, I am now aware that it has nothing much in common with Luscious Pink whatsoever.

Ultra Pink is a sweet and flirtatious scent, with dominant cherry blossom and candied strawberry accords. Surprisingly I like the way it smells, and I consider it to be one of Mariah Carey's best.

It's thankfully not too overwhelming, so be it known that the sweetness in this fragrance is bearable. The cherry blossom is also quite pretty in Ultra Pink, which makes it all the more enjoyable.

With a name like Ultra Pink, and an electric pink, butterfly shaped bottle to match, this fragrance would make a memorable gift for a younger sister or daughter. It's also a good scent sillage wise, meaning that even when worn in super-heavy doses, you won't suffocate either yourself or the people around you.

Ultra Pink is a bit of a rarity. I found it in Australia, but only in a duty free store. It's incredibly hard to come by, and I think that's a real shame.

NoseySpice
NoseySpice

A huge surprise! I bought this on a whim at WalMart, in a body spray form. I use body sprays for the gym, and right after I shower, before bedtime as well. I loved this from the start. It is really not too juicy, sweet on me, rather it's slighty fresh, musky and comforting!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I didn't like this perfume at all! It took me forever to get this because I don't go to walmart at all and I don't have one near me, so I bought this on ebay and ended up selling it on ebay again lol! To me, this smelled boring and it didn't really do anything to me. It's not worth buying in my opinion.

takeasniff

I cannot get this anywhere here in Australia. I love Mariah and I would love to get it just for the bottle alone. I get her perfumes mainly because she released it and I like anything to do with her. It doesn't bother me that she is not Chanel or Dior or whatever nonsense people come up with. If anyone wants to sell it please let me know.

takeasniff

To the two of you who were complaining what's the point of churning out celebrity perfumes instead of high end designer 'art' I say it's called free market. Not everyone wants to buy high end perfumes like you. I have lots of high end perfumes but I also enjoy the choice of being able to buy something that's young and fun I don't take it too seriously I think you need to lighten up a little. Also if you like the celebrity what's the harm in buying their perfume and yes they are very involved in the designing of the perfume much to your surprise. Unless you have something useful to contribute other than catty remarks don't say anything at all!

nena18sept
nena18sept

I got this perfume at walmart, it was in the clearance section, and i'm gonna have to say thay i'm really surprised about this scent. I just got it because the price was 7.00 and i liked the bottle.
I thought that it was gonna smell just like the other celebrities scents: super sweet and over powering (like i said before i just bought it because the bottle) but i was wrong!!..i't a very light scent, very fresh..i really liked it.

Megh
Megh

This is a really pretty sweet scent that isn't too sticky sweet smelling. This one to me is a little different from Luscious Pink. I didn't care for LP much and gave it to my daughter. This one I am keeping. The difference may be slight, but sometimes that may be all it takes to go from just ok to great!

SmellyBaileySnail
SmellyBaileySnail

so disappointing... the bottle looks amazing... but the smell? Its THE SAME like Luscious Pink! The only difference is that it lasts a bit longer than Luscious Pink..but thats it.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I LOVE MARIAH CAREY PERFUMES....I WILL BE HAVING MY LOLLIPOP BLING!..THIS ONE IS AN OK SCENT! BUT M (HER FIRST FUME) IS THE BEST FOR ME...AND ALSO FOREVER!

guest_mizbelinski
guest_mizbelinski

I totally agree with Casi, all those new celeb perfumes smell like garbage it's the same crap ALL THE TIME and there is a lack of creativity...i am proud of my Givenchy and Christian Dior varieties...high fashion is real art

Casi
Casi

I have tested several fragrances from Mariah Carey. To be honest, they all smell like any other run of the mill, watered down, drugstore quality "celebrity" fragrance. Ultra Pink is no exception. I don't get any real potency from UP and there isn't any particular note that stands out. I am not a snob, but what would one expect from a perfume that is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart with an actual scratch and sniff sticker on the outside of the box? I would rather own one bottle of a rich, beautifully complicated, high end perfume than to own Mariah's entire "collection."

I don't normally write negative reviews, but I have grown a bit disenchanted with most of these celebrity fragrances that are marketed towards consumers that would purchase their products simply because of the name attached to them. For one, it isn't as if the celebrity is in the laboratory developing these perfumes. Secondly, I happen to respect the creation of perfume as an art form. Where is the art in churning out hastily-made fragrances, each in the same vein as the one before it?

straydogfreedom
straydogfreedom

I reallllly enjoy this scent. It is different than the kind of perfume I am normally in to, but in a really good way. I love the cherry blossom smell that it has. It's just sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorites for sure.

guest_Boyles Baby
guest_Boyles Baby

I love the Luscious Pink its my favorite. When I seen the "New" Ultra Pink I had to have it. I scratched the little sample sticker thought it was alot like Luscious Pink. So I brought it home, sprayed one then the other on each wrist to come to the conclusion that it smells alike too much alike. So which lead me to investigating the difference. I'm upset that they would not have had "Luscious Pink" somewhere on the box so I wouldnt have wasted my money and have 2 of the same. As my boyfriend says "they changed the name and appearance to lead us to believe its a different fragance and all of us suckers go and buy it" I'm so guilty and feel dumb. I wish I would have looked it up before I purchased it. However I do love butterflies and will keep the bottles.

So if you already have Luscious Pink don't waste your money on it unless you are getting it because of the prettiness of the bottle!!!!

THEY ARE THE SAME!!!

guest_PerfumeBeauty
guest_PerfumeBeauty

I just picked up this new scent yesterday and I already LOVE IT! Since it's only available at Walmart stores (at least here in the US), you're not given the opportunity to really sample it before purchasing. But, because I adore anything MC I decided to give it a try and buy it anyway. It's just great, such a surprisingly pleasant and sexy scent...I really have a hard time describing it. It's unique yet familiar-seeming, and it is just perfect. I definitely plan to use this in the future. So far, I only own the largest size of the original "M" fragrance, and now this...haven't bought Luscious (Pink) yet, and Forever is not yet in stores. So, I'll wait and see how those hold up to this wonderful fragrance, but in my mind Mariah had already created the most amazing scent! Tops anything else I've ever worn...and I am a TRUE perfume connoisseur!

Now they just need to upgrade this to department store status and give it a proper release (and expanded sizing...) :)

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

Is Ultra Pink only available in the United States?? has anyone seen it anywhere else? I must have it!!!! but im in Canada :( oh whats a boy to do...... i cant even find Forever or Circus Fantasy in this non-fragrant country. somebody help me!!!!

APassionateJourney

Guest, I promise you I cannot tell the difference. It's the exact same thing. Mind you, I haven't smelled it next to L.P, but I promise you it's the same scent, IMHO. ILooooovePerfume says you have 2 wear it on your skin to tell the difference. She said it's 25% different

to APassionateJou...does is honestly smell exactly like luscious pink? like you wouldn't be able to tell the difference? cause the cherry and berry notes listed above make it sound sweet and fruity...

APassionateJourney

SJ, if you own Luscious Pink there's no need to buy this. They smell exactly alike. It's the same thing. Too bad. I love this bottle

M Ultra Pink by Mariah Carey 4.22 out of 5 based on 112 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify M Ultra Pink by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of M Ultra Pink by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.