Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women

M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women
dislike

smoky
M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women Pictures M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women Pictures M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women Pictures M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Mariah Carey for women Pictures

M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition was launched in February 2008. It comes in a bottle of the same romantic shape as her first fragrance M, only, as the name suggests, this bottle is gold-colored.

The composition of the new Mariah Carrey's deluxe fragrance is the same like the composition of M, but in parfum extrait concentration. However, due to its concentration, this is a more sensual continuation of fragrance, with heart notes accentuated with Tiare flower in the center.

The fragrance arrives as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) pure perfume.A beautiful set of miniatures which includes three gracious small flacons with charming butterflies has been available since October 2008 for 35 dollars. Purple, pink and golden butterflies contain 0.16 fl.oz (5 ml)of fragrant fluid each and are a real treat. M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition was created by Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong.

Gardenia Tiare Flower

Amber Patchouli Moroccan Incense

M

M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition Fragrance Reviews

lizzie81
lizzie81

I love this version!! Let me just say first I also love the original 'M' so it was no huge surprise that I would also adore this one. If anything though I love it even more!

The sweet top notes (marshmallow) of the original are indeed toned down in this version and as suggested the florals are at the foreground on first application, though I personally think there is still a sweet vibe, just not so in your face. All the while layered on that glorious incense, patchouli and sweet amber base that infatuates me! This is also pretty aparrant in 'M' but here I think it is intensified a little, much to my joy!!! :)

although I adore this fragrance I can only wear it in the cold weather, it is simply too over powering for hot humid days. A reason for me to look forward to the nights drawing in! I have noticed that the quality of this and 'M' far supasses your average celebrity scent and even 'higher' end perfumes for that matter. Longevity is amazing on me! Simply beautiful, spicy, yummy, smokey, sweet and all things I adore in my perfume!

chijuri
chijuri

Too sweet for me

Raina
Raina

This is so delicious. I own the original M in EDP and a miniature of this came with it in a set. I'd never really gotten around to testing this version though I had been using the original. Boy, I wish I'd tried this one out sooner.

If the original was too sweet for you but you love the incense and patchouli base notes, then I highly reccomend you get this baby. This is all about the incense and amber being amplified by the patchouli from the original. The gardenia and tiare flower lend the fragrance just a touch of sweetness, drawing a slight impression of the marshmellow from the original but never truly taking this into the sweet territory of M EDP or EDT.

Now that I feel I've outgrown the sweetness of Mariah Carey M, I've been looking for an incense fragrance uprgrade and I've found it. I think I'm going to need a bigger bottle.

almarie
almarie

I am wearing this one today. I actually have all of Mariah's perfumes, but this one is not one of my favorites. It has wonderful lasting power- I put it on last night and now at 8:15 pm it is still going strong. I guess why I am not 100% sold on it is because it's kinda strong. I think it would do better as a winter perfume so I'll just wait til December or something.

jonr951

I got M Gold in 2010 and have probably sprayed it like 6 times tops. It's a parfum and it's my only bottle and they don't make it anymore so I really have to make it last. Haha. I was feeling like crap last night and needed a pick me up and Gold sure did the trick! I absolutely LOVE how sweet and strong it is! It lasts and lasts on me! I really love it and wish I had more of it. EA and MC bring it back some how, some way! Haha! : )

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

I want this one soo bad, I have the original mariah m (purple bottle not pink) and it's so gorgeous my only complaint is it's too sweet, even just a touch less sweet would make this near perfect, just love it! Longevity isn't great for me I'd say 3-4 hours

sharyssa
sharyssa

I like this better than the original it is more flowery and to me it lasts much longer.

nayapi22
nayapi22

Prefiero el aroma original de M. Este es un poco mas fuerte y en mi piel se siente como un perfume viejo. No lo volveria a comprar

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was able to purchase this at TJ MAXX for $16.99. I was so happy cuz Ive been wanting to but this since it came out. There a is a bit of a difference in smell between this and the original. I do have to say that for a parfum, the lasting ability and strength suck!!!! Maybe 2 hours tops! It is a bit less sweet. I am an avid patchouli hater, but really like mariahs perfume for some reason. I get mostly mildly sweet amber here, which is fantastic for me. I just wish this acted like a parfum!

817flowers
817flowers

Just sampled this at Marshalls and need to get it. I loved the orig.M - This smells much like it. It's definitely not a sickening sweet scent - just a pleasant, easy to wear fragrance. Just make sure if you buy - buy a large bottle - I bought the cheap small version at a discount store and the bottle wasn't very impressive-cheaply made. The full size has a gorgeous bottle.

guest_Guest M
guest_Guest M

I bought it at Marshalls as well for $19.99 and indeed it smells different from the M in the other bottle.It is much more flowery hardly any marshmallow and in my opinion much lighter like a more grown up version of M not too much difference but noticable.I love them both and I am really diggin the bottle too cool!I want to try the Luscious Pink deluxe now and compare the two I am very curious!

jonr951

I found a bottle of M Gold at Marshalls 2day! For 20 bucks!! Awesome right! I love it!! Better than the original M! Its delicious!! : )

guest_sour apple
guest_sour apple

is there really two of the gold of these perfumes or is it just this one and why do they add an m does it mean its just like the second version of the original can anybody answer my questions please i dont really get why they add an m does it just stand for mariah

guest_aa
guest_aa

I like this Mariah gold perfume it is very strong compired to the others.It is one of my faviorite perfumes l think the bottle is very nice i like butterflys.I want to smell forever also by mariah.

guest_olaa mariahh
guest_olaa mariahh

ola mellamo mariah y soy asudamericanaa
y mariah carey es la mejor cantante y actriz poreso ella segana muchisimos premios y es lamejor respoder aora porfavo
lo ke esten ay encantadas atodas y atodoos
besosssssss

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes
Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

WOW I JUST GOT THIS TODAY, LOVE IT!!!! IT'S JUST LIKE "M" BUT STRONGER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE AS MUCH, I HOPE THIS IS GOING TO BE AROUND FOREVER!!!!<3

Princess
Princess

This is too strong, I prefer the orginal edp M. Much better.

M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition by Mariah Carey 4.24 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariah Carey M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mariah Carey M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition by Mariah Carey. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of M by Mariah Carey Gold Deluxe Edition by Mariah Carey represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.