Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau Rosee Mariella Burani for women

Eau Rosee Mariella Burani for women
dislike

coconut

Eau Rosee by Mariella Burani is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eau Rosee was launched in 1997. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are iris, coconut, violet, peach, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber, coconut, vanilla and oakmoss.

Orange Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

iris Coconut Violet Peach Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Tonka Bean Amber Coconut Vanilla Oakmoss

Mariella Burani

Eau Rosee Fragrance Reviews

Alexandre
Alexandre

Literally a delicate powdery rose water. Very comforting but lacks something to make it more expressive ... The bottle is simple but beautiful ...

rainrowan

Just a very pleasant scent. It's a light warm rose to me. But not too warm, more like warm breeze warm. It's just like its logo image, I feel like its the perfect accompaniment to a bike ride near the beach, it's got a J. Peterman feel about it, if that makes any sense. A free spirit, even if it's just a trip to the general store.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

To me this is a similar version of the orginal. It should be called Mariella Burani part Deux. Who cares, I love it just the same ;o)

It starts off just as citrusy and ends just as warm, velvety and creamy, too. There is some rose in here and some coconut. And I don't beliive it should even be categorized as a Floral fruity.

This one is great for Spring into Summer. While mama Mariella is good for Fall & Winter. If you have both, you can wear it all year round. No one like to wait until the next season to wear their favorite perfume.

Ohhh how I love this one! This is so my favorite Burani ever!!

I had this one on last week and WAUW what a staying power for a 'light' perfume. Maybe it is not that light after all!!
My favorite Burani so far!!

dalmajen
dalmajen

had this given to me as a gift, i thought it was pleasant, but not memorable. I wouldn't go out of my way to search for it, to buy it. just like CaraMia said, pretty.But to be fair, haven't tried her other fragrances, so really can't be a good judge!

rainrowan

It's a nice beach fragrance. It's tropical roses and coconuts. I bought it on the spot. It's carefree and independent - linen drawstring pants, warm languid days roaming on your cruiser bike.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This is an extremely light citrus rose. It has some lift, but is a bit flat compared to my all time favorite synthetic rose, Lancetti Madame. Similar in character to l'eau by Laura Ashley, Tiffany Trueste, Rose Essentialle by Bulgari, and Truly Pink by Vera Wang, but is much more discreet than all of those.

CaraMia
CaraMia

More tropical than floral, I found that the coconut overwhelmed the composition as it was not aptly named. If this bore an island name it would be a lovely summer scent, but it's not an Eau Rosee but a summer gourmand.

Pretty enough, but not my favorite Burani and not a rosy fragrance.

Eau Rosee by Mariella Burani 3.62 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mariella Burani Eau Rosee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mariella Burani Eau Rosee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Rosee by Mariella Burani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Rosee by Mariella Burani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Caleche Rochas Byzance Mariella Burani Mariella Burani Moschino Moschino Givenchy Ysatis Lanvin Arpege Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Balenciaga Rumba Dolce&Gabbana D&G Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Christian Dior Diorissimo Calvin Klein Reveal Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Calvin Klein Obsession Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Christian Dior Poison Norell Norell Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps