Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women

Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

yellow floral
Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures

Destiny by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features arum lily, karo-korund, white rose, osmanthus, narcissus and orchid.

Arum Lily Karo-Korund White Rose Osmanthus Narcissus Orchid

Carriere
Ombre Rose L'Original

Destiny Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Destiny Marilyn Miglin

Notes: Arum lily, karo-korund, white rose, osmanthus, narcissus orchid

Destiny is a spring time floral fragrance. It's purely floral and the flowery smell to my nose is a tad on the greenhouse or florist shop side. The recreated synthetic scent of calla lily is very real and Marilyn Miglin went a step further with it in the flanker for this perfume Destiny Calla Lily. But here the osmanthus narcissus and orchid are the key players. All the floral accords are there but to my nose the osmanthus was taking the lead. Very realistic osmanthus. It smells like floral shampoo but who's going to complain if you smell like floral shampoo. Sweet flowers. This also has a rose which begins to bloom toward the end of the performance. This frag has no top middle or base notes so you get all the notes at once and the progression is only slight. Without the base notes the whole thing is airy and like shampoo and has a very short life. It was on me only for 1 hour and 20 minutes. It's not a bad scent and it's very easy to wear if you like florals and perfect for spring time. Office-friendly and subtle, fresh after the shower scent and very womanly.

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

A nice soft powdery floral. Very feminine. Very pleasant smell. :)

susanlouise9
susanlouise9

I've revisted Destiny by Marilyn Miglin. I first tried it and wore it for a time in the late 1990s (purchased through HSN who's pricing is more affordable than Ms. Miglin's website). Now I find that Destiny is just too strong and cloying on me. I don't enjoy smelling or wearing it anymore. The aldehydes and vanilla (yes there is vanilla in this) are overpowering to my nose.

Martaynd
Martaynd

Still have my bottle from the 90's. Just sniffed her today. Still as special today. Clean, crisp white.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

Tiktak, I have tears in my eyes right now your wonderful words were so sweet.

And Yes I agree with you that this is an aaahhh scent. Any one who works in the up close and personal fields like doctors, nurses, dentists ect could wear this with no worries.

edit...
I ordered the pure perfume and I can say that I am so amazed by this as the pure perfume is so so so much better!
I would love to try many more pure perfumes!

cloyd42
cloyd42

I always forget I have this, pull it out to test it, and then find myself sighing with pleasure the way you do when you get to drop your head on your pillow at the end of a rough day. I generally don't like white florals all that much since they tend to be too sweet or stabby but this is gentle and somehow familiar. Longevity isn't spectacular but, folks, this is the bargain of the century for the quality at the price. It's great to have for a bad day or a day that you can't even figure out what to put on.

Sillage: starts arm length but comes back to about 1'
Longevity: 3-4 hours
Fabulosity: a perfect cup of cocoa with a madelaine
Value to price: Incredible

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

This is such a nice soft comforting scent. If you like white florals try this one. Creamy soft white floral that smells angelic like.

Tiktak
Tiktak

My mother bought this for me back in the 90's. I often complimented her on how nice it smelled on her. She bought me a bottle when I was going through a really tough time in my life. My Mom passed away in 1998 but I always keep a bottle of Destiny on my dresser and wear it whenever I need to feel a Mom hug. That's what this smells like. A big, comforting hug from someone you love. Not a Diva scent, not a Femme Fatale scent, just a wonderful AAHHHH scent.

stacia79
stacia79

Beautiful, soft fragrance. Long lasting with good sillage, yet still delicate somehow. This is very different than a lot of perfumes I have tried. I would repurchase this. It's so feminine and a bit retro in the best way.

MsAmazing
MsAmazing

Very soft but long lasting with a gentle sillage. I love this fragrance just before going to bed. It is clean but not necessarily soapy.

Destiny by Marilyn Miglin 3.65 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Destiny fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Destiny, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Destiny by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Destiny by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.