Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women

Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

yellow floral
Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures Destiny Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures

Destiny by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features arum lily, karo-korund, white rose, osmanthus, narcissus and orchid.

Arum Lily Karo-Korund White Rose Osmanthus Narcissus Orchid

Destiny Fragrance Reviews

cloyd42
cloyd42

I always forget I have this, pull it out to test it, and then find myself sighing with pleasure the way you do when you get to drop your head on your pillow at the end of a rough day. I generally don't like white florals all that much since they tend to be too sweet or stabby but this is gentle and somehow familiar. Longevity isn't spectacular but, folks, this is the bargain of the century for the quality at the price. It's great to have for a bad day or a day that you can't even figure out what to put on.

Sillage: starts arm length but comes back to about 1'
Longevity: 3-4 hours
Fabulosity: a perfect cup of cocoa with a madelaine
Value to price: Incredible

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

This is such a nice soft comforting scent. If you like white florals try this one. Creamy soft white floral that smells angelic like.

Tiktak
Tiktak

My mother bought this for me back in the 90's. I often complimented her on how nice it smelled on her. She bought me a bottle when I was going through a really tough time in my life. My Mom passed away in 1998 but I always keep a bottle of Destiny on my dresser and wear it whenever I need to feel a Mom hug. That's what this smells like. A big, comforting hug from someone you love. Not a Diva scent, not a Femme Fatale scent, just a wonderful AAHHHH scent.

stacia79
stacia79

Beautiful, soft fragrance. Long lasting with good sillage, yet still delicate somehow. This is very different than a lot of perfumes I have tried. I would repurchase this. It's so feminine and a bit retro in the best way.

MsAmazing
MsAmazing

Very soft but long lasting with a gentle sillage. I love this fragrance just before going to bed. It is clean but not necessarily soapy.

Destiny by Marilyn Miglin 3.63 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 5 user reviews

Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
FragranceShop.com
Destiny by Marilyn Miglin for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Destiny by Marilyn Miglin for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Perfume.com
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Destiny Marilyn Miglin Perfume by Marilyn Miglin - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Destiny fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Destiny, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Destiny by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Destiny by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.