Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Divine Marilyn Miglin for women

Divine Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

Divine by Marilyn Miglin is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features cyclamen, musk, violet, cloves, ylang-ylang, rose, mandarin orange and jasmine.

Cyclamen Musk Violet Cloves Ylang-Ylang Rose Mandarin Orange Jasmine

Divine Fragrance Reviews

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

Well, Divine is simply deevine! Freshness to the max! I keep saying OOOH! WOW! and MMMM! :)

SILENTMELODIES7
SILENTMELODIES7

I'm surprised. Its not perfect, but its a gorgeous fragrance. My husband loves it, its an aphrodisiac. I only wished it was longer lasting. Its non-offensive and can be worn to work, yet, sexy enough to be worn after five.

Orquidea
Orquidea

This was a blind buy for me. I have 4 white flowers from M. M. which I like very much for summer, so flowery fresh an feminne. I read reviews here on divine and on other pages and was expecting a feminine deeper floriental. I recieved it today and sprayed it on my wrist (luckily only there!), I was totally disappointed, my perceiption (subjective , on my skin ...): aftershave, masculine, sharp. Sorry, not for me. I live in Europe an I am very fond of many American scents, since many are so nicely flowery, longlasting, different and feminine. But certainly not this one! At least not for me.

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

I agree that this is a sexy fragrance. It it what I would say is a spicy floral, but it's so light that you could wear it any time of the year. It really smells like a more expensive type perfume to me, very classy yet clean and light. I only have a sample right now but I want to buy a full bottle. It would be a great date perfume for the spring/summer.

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

I love this fragrance. This is one of my favorite Marilyn Miglin scents.

katyas
katyas

I absolutely adore this fragrance. I received a limited edition bottle, which is shaped like the Venus de Milo as the cap - it's a lovely bottle for a lovely scent. I've gone through it pretty quickly and am now rationing the rest of it until I can get my hands on more. :-) The florals are crisp at the beginning, then settle down to a softer note as the violet and rose temper the cloves (which, by the way, add a very sexy note to the fragrance). I definitely love this scent.

Divine by Marilyn Miglin 4.00 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Divine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Divine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Divine by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Divine by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Givenchy Amarige Givenchy Organza Chanel Allure Chanel Chanel N°5 Givenchy Ange ou Demon Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Yves Saint Laurent Opium Lancome Tresor Alfred Sung Shi Chanel Allure eau de parfum Dior Dune Guy Laroche Fidji Ralph Lauren Romance Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Boucheron Boucheron Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Corday Toujours Moi