Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures

Goddess by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are peach, apple, plum, pineapple and apricot; middle notes are cloves, nutmeg, rose, lilac, violet leaf and osmanthus; base notes are amber, vanilla, sandalwood and grass.

Peach Apple Plum Pineapple Apricot

Cloves Nutmeg Rose Lilac Violet Leaf Osmanthus

Amber Vanilla Sandalwood Grass

Ex`cla-ma`tion

Goddess Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Beautiful fruity floral with spices. It opens with a lot of fruit I like: peach apricot pineapple and plum. Each fruit is noticeable but the peach is what takes over. The rose and nutmeg is very nice it reminded me of Maja but the other notes like violet leaves and the base notes of vanilla grass and sandalwood remind me of Venus Vicky Tiel. This is a great scent for spring and summer.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I had hoped for a sophisticated soft peach which is why I blind bought this but instead it is a sharp, sparkling peach. It reminds me a lot of Ex-cla-ma-tion. I hoped for something classier.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

This is simply divine! A little sweet but not too much.
Breathy, airy, light, lovely!
...
I just have to add that I have been wearing this a lot more lately and it works so very beautifully with my skin. It lasts all day and dries down to a delicate delicious scent that I love!!! I think this is my new favorite.

LuLuGoes
LuLuGoes

Right now I have two large glass spray bottles of Marilyn Miglin's Goddess EDP on my perfume shelf. It is a velvety, long lasting, dry fruity fragrance that reminds me of the inside of a vintage jewelry box.

You can buy Marilyn Miglin fragrances and layering products (lotions, body butters, etc.) at great prices on the shopping channel site where she is featured. I think this has damaged the Miglin brand, leaving people to think of her line as a lower quality budget product. This is completely untrue.

I will talk about other Miglin fragrances in their respective reviews, but I will say that she consistently creates balanced, pleasing, unique perfumes and EDP's that users stay loyal to.

The ingredients in Goddess are listed as follows: SD Alcohol 39c, Goddess Perfume Oils. I wonder if this is why I tolerate it so well. While even some of my favorites leave me a little headachy or sneezy, Goddess never does.

Goddess is feminine, light, mildly sweet--a shimmering mist of exotic fruits (peach, plum, and apricot) hovering over a bed of earthy spices (clove and nutmeg), and dewy roses. The base is a very subtle combination of amber, vanilla, and sandalwood.

Like many others in the Miglin line, Goddess is a surprisingly elegant and high quality fragrance. I highly recommend.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Goddess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Goddess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Goddess by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Goddess by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nanette Lepore Nanette Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Guerlain Insolence Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Tainted Love Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Marilyn Miglin Destiny Michael Kors Michael Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Givenchy Organza Indecence Vicky Tiel Tickled Pink Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes Katy Perry Meow Tom Ford Violet Blonde Bob Mackie Mackie Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever