Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

Goddess Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures

Goddess by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are peach, apple, plum, pineapple and apricot; middle notes are cloves, nutmeg, rose, lilac, violet leaf and osmanthus; base notes are amber, vanilla, sandalwood and grass.

Peach Apple Plum Pineapple Apricot

Cloves Nutmeg Rose Lilac Violet Leaf Osmanthus

Amber Vanilla Sandalwood Grass

Goddess Fragrance Reviews

LuLuGoes
LuLuGoes

Right now I have two large glass spray bottles of Marilyn Miglin's Goddess EDP on my perfume shelf. It is a velvety, long lasting, dry fruity fragrance that reminds me of the inside of a vintage jewelry box.

You can buy Marilyn Miglin fragrances and layering products (lotions, body butters, etc.) at great prices on the shopping channel site where she is featured. I think this has damaged the Miglin brand, leaving people to think of her line as a lower quality budget product. This is completely untrue.

I will talk about other Miglin fragrances in their respective reviews, but I will say that she consistently creates balanced, pleasing, unique perfumes and EDP's that users stay loyal to.

The ingredients in Goddess are listed as follows: SD Alcohol 39c, Goddess Perfume Oils. I wonder if this is why I tolerate it so well. While even some of my favorites leave me a little headachy or sneezy, Goddess never does.

Goddess is feminine, light, mildly sweet--a shimmering mist of exotic fruits (peach, plum, and apricot) hovering over a bed of earthy spices (clove and nutmeg), and dewy roses. The base is a very subtle combination of amber, vanilla, and sandalwood.

Like many others in the Miglin line, Goddess is a surprisingly elegant and high quality fragrance. I highly recommend.

Goddess by Marilyn Miglin 4.50 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Goddess fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Goddess, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Goddess by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Goddess by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Insolence Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Christian Audigier Villain for Women Yves Saint Laurent Opium Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Escada Cherry in the Air Bond No 9 Chinatown Michael Kors Michael Givenchy Organza Indecence Chanel Chanel N°5 Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Lancome La Vie Est Belle Aquolina Pink Sugar Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II