Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Magic Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

yellow floral
Magic Marilyn Miglin for women Pictures

Magic by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features heliotrope, tuberose, magnolia, vanilla, mimosa, plum, geranium and ylang-ylang.

Heliotrope Tuberose Magnolia Vanilla Mimosa Plum Geranium Ylang-Ylang

Magic Fragrance Reviews

Robo
Robo

Love it...It is sexy and I just keep smelling my own arm. I like to wear this to bed when it is cold outside. ;)

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Thanks for the review, Violet.est.bleue!

You are so right. Marilyn Miglin didn't DO simple or light. From what I've observed, she definately majored in powerhouse perfume. :)

violet.est.bleue
violet.est.bleue

Confession: I love watching the Home Shopping Network. That's how I discovered Marilyn Miglin years ago. Upon many viewings of Marilyn and research on the HSN website, I decided to order Magic. I'm glad I did. Magic reminds me of 1980s power florals... in a good way. It's a sparkly, strong, seductive floral without the oft-accompanying spices, amber, patchouli, or animalic notes. Magic is not simple or light, however, so spray with caution.

Magic by Marilyn Miglin 3.50 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Magic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Magic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Magic by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Magic by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2006 Carla Fracci Giselle Bond No 9 Broadway Nite Jean Patou Joy Aftelier Boronia Single Solid Bond No 9 Fashion Avenue Biotherm Eau Vitaminee Ormonde Jayne Sampaquita Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo La Bouquetiere Muguet Aftelier Candide Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur New Look 1947